Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Last Rites (Inactive)

Game Master drawesome1111

Strange happenings in Sandpoint lead to even stranger adventures in Golarion. With most sinister consequences.


951 to 1,000 of 1,346 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

M Elf Hexcrafter(AC22/13/20), 50/50HP, F8/R5/W7+10vs enchantment, Per+10/Thrasher+8, Init+3

Adriel takes the vials.
Detect Magic+Spellcraft1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

What have we here...


As Arasmes pries the wooden tile up it comes off with ease. He can see beneath it is a plain wooden board that is clearly old and warped from years of rain and the elements.


M Elf Hexcrafter(AC22/13/20), 50/50HP, F8/R5/W7+10vs enchantment, Per+10/Thrasher+8, Init+3

Adriel hands out the potions evenly to whomever wants one.

These are potions of Cure Light wounds. Just drink if you are hurt.


male human

DM Awesome:
Exactly how many Cure Light Wounds potions were in the chest ?

"Thanks, Adriel."

Gryfford indicates the books and stack of papers he's been reading:

"These papers and books seem to be a mix of religious texts and journal type entries written by a cleric in this temple. Like many things we've seen here, the things in this chest seem much less dusty than they ought to."

Gryfford puts the papers on the table.

"Okay, just wait for me here, please: I'm going to check on Arasmes outside"

---

Gryfford reappears inside the church one minute after having exited it.

"I think Arasmes has climbed on the church's roof. I hope is okay."

Gryfford looks upward to see if there's a floor above the church's central aisle.


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

Assuming Alexia had agreed, they were in the room with Adriel and Gryfford.

Taltōsh accepted the potion offered by the elven witch. "My thanks, Adriel. Let us hope that none shall actually need to use them."

With that, the hooded sage carefully stowed the vial next to another one.


Female Aasimar Ranger 2 : AC17 : HP 16/16

"Then the papers are worth keeping for the information they may have... down in the cellar there is a door we decided not to open without everyone else present." Alexia will refuse a potion for the moment, waiting to see whom else may want one.


male human

Gryfford smiles sweetly at Alexia.

"If you prefer not to carry this potion, milady, I'd be glad to have it. My flesh still remembers the last injuries I sustained."

Having said that, Gryfford takes the potion, and secures it in his backpack.


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 2

Arasmes looks through the gap, sighs, pulls off a few more shingles and starts looking for a gap.


M Elf Hexcrafter(AC22/13/20), 50/50HP, F8/R5/W7+10vs enchantment, Per+10/Thrasher+8, Init+3

Please take all of them. Between our paladin, my healing touch and Asmaras healing spells, we should be able to stand a fight. Gryff take any extra you wish.


There are 3 potions

Arasmes:
The wood is brittle enough you could attempt to break through it. It wouldn't be a high DC.

Everyone who isn't Arasmes, Roll perception please.


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 2

Anchoring himself carefully Arasmes starts to smack the wood with his Cestus.
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19


M Elf Hexcrafter(AC22/13/20), 50/50HP, F8/R5/W7+10vs enchantment, Per+10/Thrasher+8, Init+3

Perception1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


init:+5, AC:17, HP:18, F:+5 R:+5 W:+5, Perception:+2

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Female Aasimar Ranger 2 : AC17 : HP 16/16

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


male human

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Those of you who are standing around in the main room see a relatively large hole appear in the ceiling of the main chamber. Through it you can see Arasmes standing on the roof.


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 2

Arasmes waves, and tries to put a hand through the gap.


Female Aasimar Ranger 2 : AC17 : HP 16/16

"Guys... there is someone in this build right now other then us." She murmurs softly, "I can hear movement from the basement."


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

"As do I," whispered Taltōsh in confirmation.

The sorcerer cautiously moved into a position behind some cover, but facing the kitchen door.


init:+5, AC:17, HP:18, F:+5 R:+5 W:+5, Perception:+2

Elorin sheaths his scimitar and draws his bow.


male human

Gryfford unsheathes his falchion, and silently takes position to the left of the kitchen's door, back against the wall.

Stealth: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6


M Elf Hexcrafter(AC22/13/20), 50/50HP, F8/R5/W7+10vs enchantment, Per+10/Thrasher+8, Init+3

Adriel draws his sword for all the good it does him and stays near the back.


Arasmes:
You can drop through the hole :P

You hear the sound of footsteps move into the area near the trap door and then move away in rapid fashion.


M Elf Hexcrafter(AC22/13/20), 50/50HP, F8/R5/W7+10vs enchantment, Per+10/Thrasher+8, Init+3

It seems we are discovered. Shall we say hello?


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 2

Arasmes keeps the rope attached to the roof, then slowly lowers himself down into the chapel.


Female Aasimar Ranger 2 : AC17 : HP 16/16

"One person... Gryff... if you would be so kind as to drop in and say hello we'll be right after eh?" She asks the stout warrior with a smile.


male human

[b]"All right, I'll salute them" Gryfford whispers back with a smile.

Then, in one rapid motion, he opens the kitchen's door and enters in, falchion at the ready.


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 2

Not sure of roll to descend1d20 ⇒ 2


Arasmes lands with a distinct thud on the floor inbetween the benches of the sanctuary. As he passes through he feels a slight tug, but not the resistance he met at the door.

As Gryff looks around in the small chamber in the basement, he doesn't see anyone off hand.

Gryff:
Roll me another perception.


male human

Perception check: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4

Gryfford kneels down near the trap in the floor, and opens it.


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 2

"Huh. Granddad was right."

Arasmes looks around and continues brightly

"So! What's happening inside?"


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

"I do not know, and that concerns me," the sorcerer replied.

With that, Taltōsh moved into the kitchen in order to watch Gryfford, but moved to put a table between himself and the trapdoor.


Female Aasimar Ranger 2 : AC17 : HP 16/16

"They aren't in the first room I heard the steps lead away let's just go down, they've heard us as it is."


M Elf Hexcrafter(AC22/13/20), 50/50HP, F8/R5/W7+10vs enchantment, Per+10/Thrasher+8, Init+3

Be ready the advantage is theirs...
Adriel endeavors to be last in the order of march.


As you descend into the darkened basement once again you see the same array as before however there is one minor difference. The door which once led out of the small area is now shut.


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

After Taltōsh joined Gryfford in the basement, he noticed the door.

"Well, that isn't good," he said dryly.


male human

Gryfford opens the door with a push.

And if the door's not compliant, Gryfford gives it the Boot:
Strenght check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

And just in case, another Strength check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Gryff charges at the door, then bounces harmlessly off it. Gathering himself he makes another attempt and manages to crash through. On the other side you can see a narrow hallway leading away from you for about 40ft. Ther seems to be a door at the end of the hallway and you can see various halls extending off of this one.

15ft left there's a hall, then 30ft there's a hall that you could turn right or left at, then 40ft is the door.


male human

Gryfford rushes toward the door at the end of the hallway and launches himself at it, (hopefully) breaking it open.

Strength check to crash the door: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


M Elf Hexcrafter(AC22/13/20), 50/50HP, F8/R5/W7+10vs enchantment, Per+10/Thrasher+8, Init+3

Adriel follows, behind the paladin, scarcely believing Gryff's tactics but liking his enthusiasm.


Female Aasimar Ranger 2 : AC17 : HP 16/16

"Hang on, hold back a moment."

Alexia is going to yell down the hall, "Whoever you are, we would much rather avoid harming anyone undeserving of it."


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 2

Arasmes checks his crossbow is still good to go after the fall.


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

Taltōsh supplied light in the form of four dancing lights.

He stayed back and waited to see if something responded to Alexia's statement.


The sound of wood splintering as Gryff crashes through another door is the only thing that can be heard. As he stands up he sees he is in a small library. Bookshelves line the walls crammed floor to ceiling with various tomes. In the center of the room are 2 long wooden tables each with a stack of books on it and various blank parchments.


init:+5, AC:17, HP:18, F:+5 R:+5 W:+5, Perception:+2

"Come out and you will not be harmed!"


male human

"Dead end ! Nobody's here !" Gryfford shoots so as to be heard by all the members of his group.

Gryfford hastily exits the library.

"Hey, whoever you are: let it be known that we are accompanied by a virtous paladin of Erastil and a warrior of Sarenrae ! So show yourselves, and we'll have a nice friendly talk all together !" he bellows in the corridor.

Waiting for the response, Gryfford brushes wood splinters off his armor.


M Elf Hexcrafter(AC22/13/20), 50/50HP, F8/R5/W7+10vs enchantment, Per+10/Thrasher+8, Init+3

Adriel shakes his head.
Are we to simply scream our location wherever we go? Perhaps Gruff is not as smart as I'd hoped.


Female Aasimar Ranger 2 : AC17 : HP 16/16

"Gryff, if this is the way he went then perhaps there is a hidden exit somewhere... either way he is in no rush to get out."


male human

"Go check the other rooms, then. I will search for hidden passages in there. We must be quick, if we want to catch him - or them."

Gryfford puts his falchion back in its sheath, and begins to try to move the bookshelves, knocking on walls to make sure there aren't some kind of hidden doors in them.

Perception check: 1d20 ⇒ 19

951 to 1,000 of 1,346 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Last Rites (IC) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.