Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Kingmaker: The Stolen Lands [Gestalt]

Game Master BloodWolven

Progress of Exploration, Map.

NPCs...

Loot

Here is the battle map.


5,651 to 5,690 of 5,690 << first < prev | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

Gaelden watched the man carefully to try and get a read on him. At the same time he could not help but look into his soul to see if it was filled with evil.

Sense Motive on what he says next with detect evil as a constant ability: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


Male
Prepared Spells:
0:(5) Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Acid Splash, Jolt, Mage Hand 1:(5) *Silent Image, Mage Armor, Shield, Color Spray, Detect Secret Doors 2:(4) Invisibility x2, Acid Arrow, Protection From Arrows
Gnome Unchained Rogue 4\ Wizard (Illusionist)4 HP:27/27 AC:14 FF:10 T:14 AC(MA):18 AC(SH):18 AC(MA+SH): 22 F:3 R:7 W:6 Perc:+15 Init: +9

Zilybar steps back into the shadows..
Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Hoping that he was not seen
Well this went as expected, now to see how big of a nut we are dealing with

His head slowly turns towards Alexand, his eyes growing bigger and bigger the more the elf talks. Zilybar's head tilts to the side as he looks on as this elf strikes up a conversation with a complete stranger.
Soon he will be toasting mushrooms over a fire and singing songs of glories past and present...Keep an open mind, let see what happens.


female human Cleric of Shelyn 2nd/Fighter 2nd

Ionnia eyed the man in the tattered rags. She frowned at the apparent state he seemed to be in.

"Sir before we discuss the gold situation, May I ask if you are feeling well and if you have eaten. I have a decently stocked wagon with supplies and food on it for which I can prepare everyone a meal and some drinks if you would like to talk over food?'She asked trying to be as diplomatic as possible.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Male
Prepared Spells:
0:(5) Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Acid Splash, Jolt, Mage Hand 1:(5) *Silent Image, Mage Armor, Shield, Color Spray, Detect Secret Doors 2:(4) Invisibility x2, Acid Arrow, Protection From Arrows
Gnome Unchained Rogue 4\ Wizard (Illusionist)4 HP:27/27 AC:14 FF:10 T:14 AC(MA):18 AC(SH):18 AC(MA+SH): 22 F:3 R:7 W:6 Perc:+15 Init: +9

They say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach


Male Half-Orc Bloodrager (primalist, spelleater) 4/Oracle (spirit guide) 4/gestalt 4

Was still waiting for Selena's answer GM Wolf :P

Suddenly realizing there was no plan after all and instead everyone simply moved ahead, Grond goes after them.


Male Human Paladin(Divine Hunter - Oath of Vengence)/Bard lv 4: max hp 36/36, Ranged: +8 rapid shot; init +7, perc 12, F 11 R 14 W 11, AC 19, ff 14, t 14

yes, let us assist you. Come join us at our camp and tell us more. Perhaps we can come to some sort of arrangement?

diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32


King:ShiningEb: Death SlayersOfRenownKingmaker Gestalt BorderlandsKick in the Door

With all the friendly suggestions the man still held his scowl but began to walk forward as he mumbled, "Yes real food would be great, insects and worms have been my main meals for the last week." As long as no one draws a weapon he comes out with your group and sits around a fire once one is made.

Since you have awesome Diplomacy checks... He relays that his name is Klaus Mandrake and soon you learn that he is apart of the Charter party and knows Krazok. Gaelden - No evil is in his heart.


Vital:
HP: 46/25, AC: 29 _ T: 20 _ FF: 19, Perception +13, Sense Motive +9, Initiative: +5 _ Fort +2 _ Ref +8 _ Will +7 (+9 vs. Ench) CMB +5, CMD 20, Speed: 30 _ Perform (Dance) +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +12, Appraise +8, Bluff +8, Climb +10, Diplomacy +7, Disable D +12, Animal +7, Heal +6, Escape +9, K(local, Nobility) +8, Linguistics +8, Ride +9, Spell +8, Sleight +9, Stealth +16, Surv +5, Swim +10, Use Magic+8

A response before getting to the gold mine...

Grond Borg-Drautran wrote:
Grond raises an eyebrow at the sudden appearance of Alexand, and takes the bracelet from Selena, twisting it in his hand - "I have no desire to be your master" - the half orc nods - "Do you not wish to get rid of this influence? Do you accept it?"

She smiles as her eyes light up as Grond takes the bracelet but then the light fades and her features become downcast at his words and lack of response to the bracelet. She then responds mildly to him, "I do not wish to be rid of this influence, I accept it, I have more power than I can contain though I know of the price and I gladly accept it. Each master makes me stronger."

Grond:
As you take the bracelet an obviously male voice speaks in your head that is not Selena, 'Greetings Grond, if you do not wish to be a master please return the bracelet.'


Male Half-Orc Bloodrager (primalist, spelleater) 4/Oracle (spirit guide) 4/gestalt 4

"I..." - Grond seems to hesitate momentarily, staring at the beautiful Selena - "No" - he shakes his head, and returns her the bracelet - "Not a master" - then moves to join the others.

GM Wolf wrote:

With all the friendly suggestions the man still held his scowl but began to walk forward as he mumbled, "Yes real food would be great, insects and worms have been my main meals for the last week." As long as no one draws a weapon he comes out with your group and sits around a fire once one is made.

Since you have awesome Diplomacy checks... He relays that his name is Klaus Mandrake and soon you learn that he is apart of the Charter party and knows Krazok. Gaelden - No evil is in his heart.

"And how did you get to find yourself in such a predicament? Alone with a mine of gold?" - Grond steps forward with a nod - "Well met, I am Grond"

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

Reluctantly, Gaelden approached Selena. It appeared to him that all she cared about was power and would take any master so long as she had her strength. Sooner or later she would find a master with evil intent. The mere thought left an acrid taste in his mouth. Further proof of the changes that he himself had went through.

Looking at her dead in the eye he said "Though it galls me to do so, I will take the bracelet. All that I will...command...is that you do no evil and use your powers in the cause of all that is good and holy. If that is acceptable to you, I will share your burden."


Elf Psychic / Mesmirist (dreamstaker) 4 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +7 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10 | HP 23 | PPP 6 | Perc +12 | Init +2
Gaelden the Lost wrote:

Reluctantly, Gaelden approached Selena. It appeared to him that all she cared about was power and would take any master so long as she had her strength. Sooner or later she would find a master with evil intent. The mere thought left an acrid taste in his mouth. Further proof of the changes that he himself had went through.

Looking at her dead in the eye he said "Though it galls me to do so, I will take the bracelet. All that I will...command...is that you do no evil and use your powers in the cause of all that is good and holy. If that is acceptable to you, I will share your burden."

"Hahaha..! Alex laughs uproariously. After a few moments he calms and continues,"What a short sighted command. Do you realize that though there is some overlap your two understandings of evil are different? I hope that you are prepared holy man. For when that time comes, will you command her further? Will you go against your disdain of control? Are you willing to be responsible? "


Male Human Paladin(Divine Hunter - Oath of Vengence)/Bard lv 4: max hp 36/36, Ranged: +8 rapid shot; init +7, perc 12, F 11 R 14 W 11, AC 19, ff 14, t 14

Krafnik first says to their guest giving him fresh food and water as promised we are with Krazok's charter as well. We most likely should build a small outpost here and start seriously mining because we will need these funds Krafnik shows him the charter.

Then Krafnik excuses himself and moves to his friends and says While I am against slavery, this is consentual. I will not do it myself as I find this reduction of freedom for power to be... not a good thing, but as long as it is consentual it is lawful.

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

Gaelden looked at Alexand with disdain. "The cause of justice is not an easy one, and will often require being...uncomfortable. I will always do what is necessary. Far better for one who does not wish control to have it than for this bracelet to fall into the wrong hands."


Male Half-Orc Bloodrager (primalist, spelleater) 4/Oracle (spirit guide) 4/gestalt 4
Gaelden the Lost wrote:
Gaelden looked at Alexand with disdain. "The cause of justice is not an easy one, and will often require being...uncomfortable. I will always do what is necessary. Far better for one who does not wish control to have it than for this bracelet to fall into the wrong hands."

"Well spoken brother" - Grond nods at Gaelden's words, then turns back his attention on their interloper.

Basically waiting for the answers from Klaus.


King:ShiningEb: Death SlayersOfRenownKingmaker Gestalt BorderlandsKick in the Door

Klaus looks at Grond and the others with a constant scowl, he then offers the reason, "I wait. There have been some supplies brought to me, a few members that are at Oleg's know I am here, holding the ground and waiting for miners... perhaps kobolds. I have seen some pass by in the weeks I have been here."

Looking at the charter that Krafnik offers he smiles, the first smile you have seen on his face even the fresh food did not do that. He holds the charter carefully and reads. He then hands the charter back and after a moment of spells the grime and stains begin to fall off of his clothes and fade. "Now that is what I am looking for, it is time to start building! I will venture up to Oleg's and collect what I can to start this mine right!"

Gaelden:
As you take the bracelet an obviously male voice speaks in your head that is not Selena, 'Greetings Gaelden, so you mean to make sure no evil can take over Selena or use her for that mater. That is optimal. I can be of assistance in your future goals as well. I serve you as Selena will as well. I can heal you a moderate amount once per day. I have other powers but they are so out of use I forget...' [ooc]If you have the time you could go back and check out the spoilers of fizz metal and see what abilities the braclet gives you or we can easily create new ones since with each new master it would make sense the braclet might have other powers.

At that moment you all can see a shape fly over head but nothing else unless your sight was keen.

Perception DC 25:
A Dragon! It was a Dragon! No clue what color but you are sure a dragon flew over head!


Vital:
HP: 46/25, AC: 29 _ T: 20 _ FF: 19, Perception +13, Sense Motive +9, Initiative: +5 _ Fort +2 _ Ref +8 _ Will +7 (+9 vs. Ench) CMB +5, CMD 20, Speed: 30 _ Perform (Dance) +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +12, Appraise +8, Bluff +8, Climb +10, Diplomacy +7, Disable D +12, Animal +7, Heal +6, Escape +9, K(local, Nobility) +8, Linguistics +8, Ride +9, Spell +8, Sleight +9, Stealth +16, Surv +5, Swim +10, Use Magic+8

Selena waits a few moments until Gaelden has had time to communicate mentally. Once he looks at her again with the same look she nods her head and smiles, "I do as my master commands. Though I am sure you will need to instruct me when the time comes." She shivers as goosebumps form on her arms for a while.

She looks at Krafnik with curiosity and asks, "And what would you do to stop it?"

perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

Without an answer from Krafnik she smiles at Gaelden and begins to rush for the tall grasses, she shouts out, "I will be right back, not up to any profane acts yet!"

stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23 Should anyone try to follow her path...

Likely not and no command for her to stay...then go ahead and read.:
She returns shortly stroking a green and yellow bellied lizard with one hand and holding it with the other. She is smiling and radiant. Will Save DC 16 for everyone otherwise you are lusting after her. Gaelden is immune.


Elf Psychic / Mesmirist (dreamstaker) 4 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +7 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10 | HP 23 | PPP 6 | Perc +12 | Init +2

Alex watches with a mixture of amusement and interest.

Will: 1d20 ⇒ 12

After a few moments, Alex approaches Krafnik and addresses him,"My lord Krafnik, I am at your service."


vital:
Fighter 3/Rogue 1 | HP: 42/42 | AC: 20, T: 15, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +2 | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 | Init +7, Perception +6, Sense Motive +5 |
Skills:
Acro +10, Bluff +5, Climb +7, Diplo +7, HandAni +5, Heal +1, Inti +5, K(Eering/Local/Nob) +6/7, Lingu +6, Ride +9, Stealth +9, Surv +5, Swim +7

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Not taking much notice about the movement above since it went by so quickly he jibs his old friend, "How does it feel to be the important one now Krafnik." He says barely able to keep from laughing as the smirk stays on his face.

Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

With the appearance of Selena back from the tall grass his mouth drops open and just stares.


King:ShiningEb: Death SlayersOfRenownKingmaker Gestalt BorderlandsKick in the Door

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23

Klaus covers his face as Selena leaves and comes back preparing himself obviously, he then looks out and takes a big sigh. Grumbling to himself more than anyone else, "I still don't know why she does that."


Male Human Paladin(Divine Hunter - Oath of Vengence)/Bard lv 4: max hp 36/36, Ranged: +8 rapid shot; init +7, perc 12, F 11 R 14 W 11, AC 19, ff 14, t 14

perc: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

will: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14


Male Human Paladin(Divine Hunter - Oath of Vengence)/Bard lv 4: max hp 36/36, Ranged: +8 rapid shot; init +7, perc 12, F 11 R 14 W 11, AC 19, ff 14, t 14

Krafnik nods to Alex and he sees Selena come back with the lizard and states I would do what is necessary to be done to protect the nation. Secondly I will after this protect the nations rulers so long as they are just. Finally, and in the order I have spoken it exactly I will uphold the fellowship of this group for so long as we serve the above and do also what is just. Upon the evil doer and the unjust or those who tread upon the freedoms of the above I shall rain down upon their heads vengence. Krafnik turns away then abruptly most especially from Salena and says we will escort you back to Oleg's and see you have provisions and miners to come back with as we are meeting Krazok in the inmediate area soon. Krafnik starts the trip back as soon as Klaus and the group are ready.


female human Cleric of Shelyn 2nd/Fighter 2nd

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


female human Cleric of Shelyn 2nd/Fighter 2nd

"Awww Selena what a cute lizard friend!" she says coming over to look at the lizard ready with a bit of meat for a treat


Male Half-Orc Bloodrager (primalist, spelleater) 4/Oracle (spirit guide) 4/gestalt 4

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Aaaaahhh, so close :D

Grond raises an eyebrow at the sudden appearance of the the lizard, and seems about to say something, but then falls silently after the others - "We will leave the area unguarded?" - he asks plainly.


Elf Psychic / Mesmirist (dreamstaker) 4 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +7 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10 | HP 23 | PPP 6 | Perc +12 | Init +2

Alex follows behind Krafnik.


Male
Prepared Spells:
0:(5) Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Acid Splash, Jolt, Mage Hand 1:(5) *Silent Image, Mage Armor, Shield, Color Spray, Detect Secret Doors 2:(4) Invisibility x2, Acid Arrow, Protection From Arrows
Gnome Unchained Rogue 4\ Wizard (Illusionist)4 HP:27/27 AC:14 FF:10 T:14 AC(MA):18 AC(SH):18 AC(MA+SH): 22 F:3 R:7 W:6 Perc:+15 Init: +9

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Zilybar looks at the lizard and then back at the others..
It is a lizard...

Well if you want to lay claim to it and make sure people will leave it alone or at least try to make them leave it alone. We could simply mark it with a spell. A symbol of sorts to designate that it is owned by someone else. I could cast such a spell tomorrow if that is your wish?


Male shocker lizard?

The little lizard greedily takes the meat and says, "Num, num, num."


Vital:
HP: 46/25, AC: 29 _ T: 20 _ FF: 19, Perception +13, Sense Motive +9, Initiative: +5 _ Fort +2 _ Ref +8 _ Will +7 (+9 vs. Ench) CMB +5, CMD 20, Speed: 30 _ Perform (Dance) +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +12, Appraise +8, Bluff +8, Climb +10, Diplomacy +7, Disable D +12, Animal +7, Heal +6, Escape +9, K(local, Nobility) +8, Linguistics +8, Ride +9, Spell +8, Sleight +9, Stealth +16, Surv +5, Swim +10, Use Magic+8

"Yes he is cute, a good friend and messenger. Krazok is closer than we know. Sly return and tell Krazok we will meet here with the workers. Not many people likely know of the mine it should be fine but if someone wants to just wait, that should be fine." Selena responds casually to each in turn.


King:ShiningEb: Death SlayersOfRenownKingmaker Gestalt BorderlandsKick in the Door

About an hour passes before Klaus says he is ready. He steps away from the group and casts mount then gets up on his ride to follow Krafnik.

It takes about 6 hours to ride to Oleg's Outpost. Then an hour to get the workers moving. A diplomacy check would get them moving faster. With the wagons and many workers on foot it will take 3 days for them to travel to the gold mine.

Lady Ionnia how fast is the horse attached to your wagon? I believe that the mount's speed will be half when pulling a wagon, unless a mule or you have a team of horses.

-------------------------------------------------

Three days later...

The whole labor camp with many additional support crews and guards arrive at the gold mine. With Klaus's instructions on the way many know what they will be doing before they arrive.

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

Voice:

"As you take the bracelet an obviously male voice speaks in your head that is not Selena, 'Greetings Gaelden, so you mean to make sure no evil can take over Selena or use her for that mater. That is optimal. I can be of assistance in your future goals as well. I serve you as Selena will as well. I can heal you a moderate amount once per day. I have other powers but they are so out of use I forget...' If you have the time you could go back and check out the spoilers of fizz metal and see what abilities the braclet gives you or we can easily create new ones since with each new master it would make sense the braclet might have other powers."

I can't find the rules agreed upon. As an idea on the powers...why not make it a black blade?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/magus/archetypes/paizo-magus-a rchetypes/bladebound/

It's a blackboard only it is an amulet of mighty blows. Works for a monk and it is an intelligent item. Makes it a bit of a curse as well, as it obviously has its own agenda. Hence the ego. For the healing, allow it to cast cure moderate wounds for 1 point or arcana..

"It is a pleasure to work beside you if you hold the cause of righteousness to be your own. I am Gaelden, paladin of Irori. What might I call you and what might you be?"

When it came for the much more mundane task of getting the workers moving quicker, Galedren approached them. As a figure of shining silver, he obviously stood out. Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 He spoke to them of irori and the blessings that came from hard work, though coming from someone as alien as him, he feared that he might have inadvertently come across more threatening that what would be ideal.


Elf Psychic / Mesmirist (dreamstaker) 4 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +7 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10 | HP 23 | PPP 6 | Perc +12 | Init +2

Alexand addresses the people after Gaelden's sermon, "My fellow laborers, long have we been searching for prosperity at Oleg's Outpost. We have been presented with promises of spiritual prosperity through Irori, or beauty through Shelyn. I will speak to that which is close to you. Though the gods are great and all, they sometimes miss that which is of great importance. I speak to you of financial prosperity, of riches. Those who help to begin great work are often among those who reap the greatest bounty. Come forth and begin the work! Alexand finishes with a wide gesture.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30


female human Cleric of Shelyn 2nd/Fighter 2nd

Ionnia enjoyed her days cooking, singing and practicing her martial skills.

When Gaelden spoke Ionnia was about to spread her own words when Alexand spoke up. She cocked her brow but instead she listened. It wasn't a bad speech but wasn't one she really wanted to give message wise. All in all, she let the others do their speeches and she worked on things she could do, like make sure the supplies were correct, the food rations were set and that she made a small shrine to Shelyn.


Male Human Paladin(Divine Hunter - Oath of Vengence)/Bard lv 4: max hp 36/36, Ranged: +8 rapid shot; init +7, perc 12, F 11 R 14 W 11, AC 19, ff 14, t 14

aid another auto: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

come then let us build a foundation together!


Male
Prepared Spells:
0:(5) Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Acid Splash, Jolt, Mage Hand 1:(5) *Silent Image, Mage Armor, Shield, Color Spray, Detect Secret Doors 2:(4) Invisibility x2, Acid Arrow, Protection From Arrows
Gnome Unchained Rogue 4\ Wizard (Illusionist)4 HP:27/27 AC:14 FF:10 T:14 AC(MA):18 AC(SH):18 AC(MA+SH): 22 F:3 R:7 W:6 Perc:+15 Init: +9

Zilybar watches as the others go about their own business. Mining was not his thing and he did not wish to get trampled by any of these tall folk.
When the elf starts to talk to the laborers, Zilybar mentally rolls his eyes. A fine speech...wasted on paid labor..but still...a fine speech.


King:ShiningEb: Death SlayersOfRenownKingmaker Gestalt BorderlandsKick in the Door

The camp responds very positively to your speeches and is ready in half the time and are even inspired into a forced march to get to work sooner. The trip only takes two days. The whole labor camp with many additional support crews and guards arrive at the gold mine. With Klaus's instructions on the way many know what they will be doing before they arrive.

But before they can get to work a group of dragonkin approach the front of the line. Krafnik, Selena, and Jorne have smiles on their faces seeing them which makes you believe these dragon humanoids are allies in the least.


Vital:
HP: 40/49, AC: 23 _ T: 14 _ FF: 19 _ Perception +5, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +4, Fort +8 _ Ref +5 _ Will +4 (+7 vs. fear), CMB: +11, CMD: 31, Speed: 30, 1 non-lethal damage
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff -1, Climb +11, Diplomacy -1, Escape Artist +4, Handle Animal +5, Heal +3, Intimidate +8, Linguistics +1, Ride +9, Stealth +4, Survival +8, Swim +11

One of the dragonkin stands a head taller than the rest. This ten foot monster of draconic heritage walks forward with cracked maw of teeth which seems to be a smile. In one of his claws is a bloody large war axe, as if straight from battle, as his other hand is open for a warriors greeting. His head is that of a dragon, as are his reddened bronze scales and claws. A mithril breastplate covers his chest, with a belt of gear around his waist.

He greets Krafnik first with a warrior's clasp as his gravelly voice shows his mirth, "It looks like you have started without me. I heard you were on this way but not with so many."

Once done greeting Krafnik he goes to Selena, Klaus, and Jorne before steping to the side to make a proclamation. With his free claw he touches a green glowing scepter at his side which begins to burn even more now. His voice magically applified he addresses the workers, "Welcome one and all, this is the beginning of a new kingdom! You are the first that will work hard and toil with us to make it great. We will remember you and we will make this our kingdom! I am Krazok your ruler, my clan will stand beside you and help create this kingdom. Do not be afraid of us for we have common enemies in the land, we will need all the allies we can accept. Understand that I see you as equal citizens of this new kingdom as my own kin, thus making you my kin as well. We will set up a small mining camp here and move the rest down to the fort in the South to create our first city."

Once that is done and he puts Klaus in charge of selecting those for the mine, Selena and his dragonkin in charge of keeping the folks moving, and finally he takes a few moments to address his new allies, you. "Welcome adventurers, please present yourself, announce your skills, and any prerogatives you hold besides the forth coming of this kingdom."


HP: 48/48, AC: 18:16:13 CMD: 24 Saves: 7:8:7 Init: +4 Skills:Acro: +9 Dip +11, Per: +8, Sense +2, Stealth +9

Aurora appears back with Krazok, and is now wearing breastplate.

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

Gaelden walks forward confidently. What he says comes naturally to him now, though he is somewhat surprised at himself for being so forward when before he was always more comfortable letting others speak first.

With skin of burnished steel and the holy symbol of Irori permanently imprinted on his flesh, he must have looked odd indeed. But standing before Krazok (who was well over four feet taller than him, and MUCH more imposing), the monk may not have looked so out of place.

"I am Gaelden. Monk and Paladin of Irori. I am lending my arm to establishing this kingdom because those whom I have met have shown to me that, thus far, this kingdom will aid the cause of that which is good and holy. I came here to spread the word of Irori. To inspire others to walk the path of self-perfection. And I come to rid these lands of the creatures, the villains, and the despots who would harm the common man. I will assist you so long as you do not become that which I have come to purge."

He was shocked when he had finished speaking. He had come here to seek out what had happened to the monks of his monastery who went into these lands and never returned. Missionary work was secondary to that goal, and secretly he had come to learn of his own Brevonic heritage. But ever since the encounter with the monolith, that had changed. All of those goals felt like they were from a different life. Which left him staring down a ten foot tall draconic king holding an axe that was as large as the monk. And yet here he was, his eyes glowing with a divine spark, looking into Krazok's soul to see if it was tainted with evil...


Elf Psychic / Mesmirist (dreamstaker) 4 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +7 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10 | HP 23 | PPP 6 | Perc +12 | Init +2

"Krazok, Dragon King," Alex begins as he walks forward and then kneels, "My new liege." He stays there for a few moments before rising. "My name is Alexand. I have some skill with a bow and, to some, with words. I have a sharp mind and keen senses. I will serve in whatever manner my king would desire. As for my motivations,....well.." Alex gestures to his raggedy clothes.

"I come from orphan beginnings and have had no place to call home. That is all I dare to hope for at the moment"
Bluff: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

Spoiler:
It appears Alex might have an ulterior motive.


Male Human Paladin(Divine Hunter - Oath of Vengence)/Bard lv 4: max hp 36/36, Ranged: +8 rapid shot; init +7, perc 12, F 11 R 14 W 11, AC 19, ff 14, t 14

Krafnik smiles and nods and returns the warriros clasp with vigor and says after it all, do you wish me to come to help with the city or some other task?

5,651 to 5,690 of 5,690 << first < prev | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kingmaker: The Stolen Lands All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.