Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Kingmaker: The Stolen Lands [Gestalt]

Game Master BloodWolven

Progress of Exploration, Map.

NPCs...

Loot

Here is the battle map.


5,501 to 5,550 of 5,688 << first < prev | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | next > last >>

Male Half-Orc Bloodrager (primalist, spelleater) 4/Oracle (spirit guide) 4/gestalt 4

Guys, I am a little lost on why Selena has all that effect on men? And the Will save also?

"She is unusual" - Grond nods at Ionnia's remark about the woman - "But seems somewhat frail"


female human Cleric of Shelyn 2nd/Fighter 2nd

" hmmm good to know. I will learn what you like Gronk and find you a suitable mate, one who will love you earnestly and deeply. I mean it is part of my duty as a priestess of the goddess of love" she laughed and took and drink of wine before she meekly elbowed her friend in the arm.

" As for the unusual part I tend to agree. Still I wouldn't turn her down for a date. Right now though I am more interested in what the crier is gonna say, and if there are more of those spiced potatoes, I mean I know I gave them the reciepe but they are quite DELICIOUS!" Ionnia spoke beginning to feel a tiny bit of the alcohol in her system she wanted food and sang the last word before turning to the bar.

"Some of the spiced potatoes please"


Elf Psychic / Mesmirist (dreamstaker) 4 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +7 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10 | HP 23 | PPP 6 | Perc +12 | Init +2

"There are too many people in here for my liking," Alex says to no one in particular as he gets up from the table and heads outside. Once outside, Alex sits with his back against the wall under a window so that he may still hear the activities. After waiting several moments, he centers himself and draws on the inner powers in his mind.

Casts Detect Thoughts (Will save DC 18)

As he focuses in the following moments, he aims his mental ears around the room trying to pick up on important information about this Charter.

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

Will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Does he know the source or that someone tried to get in his head?


King:ShiningEb: Death SlayersOfRenownKingmaker Gestalt BorderlandsKick in the Door

Gaelden, you would know that there was a mental attack of some sort that you diverted. Perception check would reveal if you saw anyone casting.

Alexand is outside of the room.

Grond, you need to make two will saves now. One from Selena and the other an unknown source (Alexand). Selena'a ability activates once she is around a lot of people and no hostilities. Think of it like a charm person effect, it merely enhances your attractiveness towards her (anyone attracted to her).

A plate of spiced potatoes is quickly brought over to Ionna's table.

The courier looks around and shrugs, coming forward and waiting for others to let him through. Once beside Krafnik he unflurls the large document inside of the leather tube and relays its contents:

"Be it so known that the bearers of this charter, having delivered the northern reaches of the Greenbelt from the scourge of banditry, having provided detailed maps of the lay of the land, and having done no small amount of work in the exploration of said land and the culling of hostile monsters and indigenous hazards, are hereby granted the right to rule. The nature and laws of rule are theirs to define, and the wellbeing of this new nation is theirs to protect. In accordance for providing a stable nation to the south of central Rostland, let there be a generous stipend of funds, support, and advice provided to this fledgling nation as a token of Restov and Brevoy’s goodwill, such that future relations between kingdoms might be mutually beneficial. So witnessed under the watchful eye of the Lordship of Restov and by the authority granted by Lord Noleski Surtova, current Regent of the Dragonscale Throne."

Then in a normal voice he relays, "The monies will not be provided until the maps are finished. Though there are several work crews from Restov that have the intention to settle, they are already here and working. Should there be any other requests I can take them now. Otherwise Lady Alexandra von Ravenstein will handle the go between."

*Edit

Aurora:
Well it looks like Blue Ice is off the wish list from these locals. The options are as follows:
Breastplate for 200 gp
Full plate for 1,500 gp
Breastplate +1 for 1,350 gp

Or (for twice the value)a Mithril Breastplate +1 for 10,700 gp.

You don't have to pay anything now, just make payments when you stop at the lair.


Vital:
HP: 46/25, AC: 29 _ T: 20 _ FF: 19, Perception +13, Sense Motive +9, Initiative: +5 _ Fort +2 _ Ref +8 _ Will +7 (+9 vs. Ench) CMB +5, CMD 20, Speed: 30 _ Perform (Dance) +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +12, Appraise +8, Bluff +8, Climb +10, Diplomacy +7, Disable D +12, Animal +7, Heal +6, Escape +9, K(local, Nobility) +8, Linguistics +8, Ride +9, Spell +8, Sleight +9, Stealth +16, Surv +5, Swim +10, Use Magic+8

She walks over to Zilybar to answer him more directly and moving the main focus of the room away from Krafnik, as she walks a shiny silver bracelet she twirls that might catch some attention, then she states happily, "Are you an adventurer or a mouse? There is threat even here in this room let alone the wild dangers in the Stolenlands, should you be brave enough to chance the unexpected? We will be securing the Stolenlands at least the parts that have not been explored yet. What will be expected of you, to support and aid us on the mission in your own specialty. Will that change, very likely but even Krazok the one we follow will have more of a definitive answer for you, should you choose to try."


vital:
Fighter 3/Rogue 1 | HP: 42/42 | AC: 20, T: 15, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +2 | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 | Init +7, Perception +6, Sense Motive +5 |
Skills:
Acro +10, Bluff +5, Climb +7, Diplo +7, HandAni +5, Heal +1, Inti +5, K(Eering/Local/Nob) +6/7, Lingu +6, Ride +9, Stealth +9, Surv +5, Swim +7

Once the courier is done talking he offers to take the charter, "For safe keeping. I am sure that the Lady Ravenstein will sustain our communications well. You may return with the gratitude of Krazok and his companions."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Once the courier leaves the room he whispers to Krafnik, "He could be a spy, and we should secure those who wish to join in a more secure room, let alone let the other ears begone."


HP: 48/48, AC: 18:16:13 CMD: 24 Saves: 7:8:7 Init: +4 Skills:Acro: +9 Dip +11, Per: +8, Sense +2, Stealth +9

Krazok Vell Firesource:

"I think I'll go with just breastplate for now, As I'll trade in my old Bracers of Armor for the breastplate and coin."


Male Human Paladin(Divine Hunter - Oath of Vengence)/Bard lv 4: max hp 36/36, Ranged: +8 rapid shot; init +7, perc 12, F 11 R 14 W 11, AC 19, ff 14, t 14

Krafnik will look to rent a private room or meeting place for some time with Oleg and then move everyone who wishes to join to that location.

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

Perception to see if he can tell who was trying to get into his mind: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

The monk could feel something in his mind. A nagging sensation. Almost a numbing feeling. Hard won experience told him that there was someone nearby who was trying to get into his head, most likely to read this thoughts. With a look of annoyance he began scanning the area, looking for the source of the intrusion.


female human Cleric of Shelyn 2nd/Fighter 2nd

Ionnia not one to remain out of the loop moved herself into the room where Krafnik went. She slid in and made a grand curtsy as befitting someone of stature before she rose and smiled.

"Seems you are the ones who hold the charter. Which for me is quite fortuitous for I am Lady Ionnia Orlovsky, Cleric of Shelyn. I am here to help you bring some order to the wild in the sake of love beauty and song!" she said her hand out as she hoped to formally great this group and get the ball rolling on establishing a new home for her, her daughter and her goddess


Male
Prepared Spells:
0:(5) Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Acid Splash, Jolt, Mage Hand 1:(5) *Silent Image, Mage Armor, Shield, Color Spray, Detect Secret Doors 2:(4) Invisibility x2, Acid Arrow, Protection From Arrows
Gnome Unchained Rogue 4\ Wizard (Illusionist)4 HP:27/27 AC:14 FF:10 T:14 AC(MA):18 AC(SH):18 AC(MA+SH): 22 F:3 R:7 W:6 Perc:+15 Init: +9

Zilybar still standing on the chair, looks directly at the elf women and he shows no hint that he approves or disapproves of the words that she speaks...nonchalant.
adventure or mouse...really. She is telling everyone what they want to hear without telling them what they need to know.
Krazok..ok thank you.

Zilybar gets down off his chair an walks away from the elf women.
Ok these people are no good at recruiting. One name is known and this person is not even here. The women talks but seems more interested in how cute her trinkets are and the other one deems to be the speaker for this Krazok and yet we do not even know his name.

He walks over to the area of the courier. His voice is neutral in tone and his stance is not aggressive.
Master Courier, I thank you kindly for the information of what has happened in the past and the rewards earned from those actions. Zilybar lets his eye move to the man standing next to him
So from what I am told, you are looking to tame the stolen lands. To bring civility to the wilds and you want us to help you do so. It seems that you just been given the rights to rule over the lands you are taming. Does our share of the loot include an equal share of this new kingdom?

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

"It would be a very small kingdom if everyone got an equal share of the title, no? But you raise a good question. Who exactly will the leadership of this land be?"


Vital:
HP: 40/49, AC: 23 _ T: 14 _ FF: 19 _ Perception +5, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +4, Fort +8 _ Ref +5 _ Will +4 (+7 vs. fear), CMB: +11, CMD: 31, Speed: 30, 1 non-lethal damage
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff -1, Climb +11, Diplomacy -1, Escape Artist +4, Handle Animal +5, Heal +3, Intimidate +8, Linguistics +1, Ride +9, Stealth +4, Survival +8, Swim +11

Aurora:

Krazok offers, "My dear, let me take the bracers as collateral and get you coin once you get back to Oleg's. Plus to get that breast plate fitted on you we need to get it adjusted to your size, you could just swap the bracers for the +1 breast plate and it should adjust to fit you well. What do you think?"


King:ShiningEb: Death SlayersOfRenownKingmaker Gestalt BorderlandsKick in the Door

Oleg nods and leads the group to a new room past the restrooms. The room is 10x20 feet with chairs around a table and a small fire in the corner closest to the kitchen. It might even be apart of the main kitchen fire.

Gaelden fails to identify someone casting a spell or the hints to such a thing.

Zilybar it would look like you continue to speak with the Courier, and thus the following response:

The courier takes a sip of his ale and nods before calmly stating, "Yes the Swordlords would like these lands settled and controlled or at least have an ally to one of their sides. I don't know what your loot would entail, you will need to speak with Krazok, the bearer of the first charter would be my guess, or his proxy should you trust his words as well."


vital:
Fighter 3/Rogue 1 | HP: 42/42 | AC: 20, T: 15, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +2 | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 | Init +7, Perception +6, Sense Motive +5 |
Skills:
Acro +10, Bluff +5, Climb +7, Diplo +7, HandAni +5, Heal +1, Inti +5, K(Eering/Local/Nob) +6/7, Lingu +6, Ride +9, Stealth +9, Surv +5, Swim +7

He brings the tube into the side room with Krafnik. He sets out the charter and begins to peruse it, seeing that there are some more legal documents below the main charter. He lets Krafnik handle the others unless asked.


Vital:
HP: 46/25, AC: 29 _ T: 20 _ FF: 19, Perception +13, Sense Motive +9, Initiative: +5 _ Fort +2 _ Ref +8 _ Will +7 (+9 vs. Ench) CMB +5, CMD 20, Speed: 30 _ Perform (Dance) +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +12, Appraise +8, Bluff +8, Climb +10, Diplomacy +7, Disable D +12, Animal +7, Heal +6, Escape +9, K(local, Nobility) +8, Linguistics +8, Ride +9, Spell +8, Sleight +9, Stealth +16, Surv +5, Swim +10, Use Magic+8

Selena prys into the conversation having swatted a few hands away and hissing at the fools, "Your chance at being part of the country depends on your willingness to help and blend well with the group. At least that is what seems reasonable to me, only time will tell. Wouldn't you want to be on the good side if not a good friend of those soon to come into power?"

She then shrugs and follows Krafnik to the back room, she smiles and pleasantly says, "Thank you Oleg, your addition looks very nice. How are you liking all the new attention and growth?"


King:ShiningEb: Death SlayersOfRenownKingmaker Gestalt BorderlandsKick in the Door

Oleg shrugs at Selena and grumbles out, "At least it is brining more money. Though it looks like soon we will need a sanctuary away from the outpost to keep my sanity!"


Vital:
HP: 46/25, AC: 29 _ T: 20 _ FF: 19, Perception +13, Sense Motive +9, Initiative: +5 _ Fort +2 _ Ref +8 _ Will +7 (+9 vs. Ench) CMB +5, CMD 20, Speed: 30 _ Perform (Dance) +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +12, Appraise +8, Bluff +8, Climb +10, Diplomacy +7, Disable D +12, Animal +7, Heal +6, Escape +9, K(local, Nobility) +8, Linguistics +8, Ride +9, Spell +8, Sleight +9, Stealth +16, Surv +5, Swim +10, Use Magic+8

"I am sure you could ask around and have one made or prepared for you. There are many with strange powers that might be able to help. Assssk the worse that would happen is they say no, considering you are Oleg. If you need help or a spokeswoman, you know where to find me while I stay here." She says happily.

Coming in after Lady Ionnia Orlovsky she smiles at the woman before sitting herself closest to the fire. Sitting back with the chair on two legs and finding the perfect balance.

acro DC 15: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 Then if it fails and she falls, she takes her time to set up the sitting position, taking a 10.


HP: 48/48, AC: 18:16:13 CMD: 24 Saves: 7:8:7 Init: +4 Skills:Acro: +9 Dip +11, Per: +8, Sense +2, Stealth +9

Krazok Vell Firesource:

"Huh, that is a better idea. Let's go with it.
And while they resize the breastplate to fit me, I can get some mending done on my old clothes."


Male Half-Orc Bloodrager (primalist, spelleater) 4/Oracle (spirit guide) 4/gestalt 4
GM Wolf wrote:
Grond, you need to make two will saves now. One from Selena and the other an unknown source (Alexand). Selena'a ability activates once she is around a lot of people and no hostilities. Think of it like a charm person effect, it merely enhances your attractiveness towards her (anyone attracted to her).

I need to save even if I am not attracted? :P

Lady Ionnia Orlovsky wrote:

Ionnia not one to remain out of the loop moved herself into the room where Krafnik went. She slid in and made a grand curtsy as befitting someone of stature before she rose and smiled.

"Seems you are the ones who hold the charter. Which for me is quite fortuitous for I am Lady Ionnia Orlovsky, Cleric of Shelyn. I am here to help you bring some order to the wild in the sake of love beauty and song!" she said her hand out as she hoped to formally great this group and get the ball rolling on establishing a new home for her, her daughter and her goddess

Grond follows silently after Ionnia with a mug of ale in his hand, and simply stares at Selena's antics with the chair.


Male Human Paladin(Divine Hunter - Oath of Vengence)/Bard lv 4: max hp 36/36, Ranged: +8 rapid shot; init +7, perc 12, F 11 R 14 W 11, AC 19, ff 14, t 14

Lady Orlovsky, a pleasure to meet you and also to have you join us, who is your friend you have with you (looking at Grond) are you joining us as well?


Male Half-Orc Bloodrager (primalist, spelleater) 4/Oracle (spirit guide) 4/gestalt 4

"My name is Grond" - the half-orc offers his hand in a greeting - "And yes I intend to join you. Well met"


Male
Prepared Spells:
0:(5) Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Acid Splash, Jolt, Mage Hand 1:(5) *Silent Image, Mage Armor, Shield, Color Spray, Detect Secret Doors 2:(4) Invisibility x2, Acid Arrow, Protection From Arrows
Gnome Unchained Rogue 4\ Wizard (Illusionist)4 HP:27/27 AC:14 FF:10 T:14 AC(MA):18 AC(SH):18 AC(MA+SH): 22 F:3 R:7 W:6 Perc:+15 Init: +9

After talking to the Courier, Zilybar follows the others that seem to have joined or want to join this new kingdom.


female human Cleric of Shelyn 2nd/Fighter 2nd

"Really Grond that is great!!!" She says with a smile.

After that she looked to Krafnik and his ally Selena only to giggle at the woman's struggle before she walked over and offered a hand.

"Chairs make excellent props but lousy dance partners"

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

Looking over the assembled group, Gaelden couldn't help think that every other band that had tried to tame these lands had failed. But then again, they had slain the demon which had bested him so handedly. And regardless, they seemed to be a force for good in a world which desperately needed it. He truly hoped that he wouldn't have to watch any of them die...


Vital:
HP: 46/25, AC: 29 _ T: 20 _ FF: 19, Perception +13, Sense Motive +9, Initiative: +5 _ Fort +2 _ Ref +8 _ Will +7 (+9 vs. Ench) CMB +5, CMD 20, Speed: 30 _ Perform (Dance) +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +12, Appraise +8, Bluff +8, Climb +10, Diplomacy +7, Disable D +12, Animal +7, Heal +6, Escape +9, K(local, Nobility) +8, Linguistics +8, Ride +9, Spell +8, Sleight +9, Stealth +16, Surv +5, Swim +10, Use Magic+8

[She responds humbled by the chair and situation, b]"Yes... I should have taken my time"[/b] She takes the other woman's hand and gets up with her help before slowly finding the balance on her chair.

"Do you have any other questions? Jorne does that charter have a place for signitures lof agreement? You know a place for everyone to sign that is joining to make the charter come true?" She asks simply.


vital:
Fighter 3/Rogue 1 | HP: 42/42 | AC: 20, T: 15, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +2 | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 | Init +7, Perception +6, Sense Motive +5 |
Skills:
Acro +10, Bluff +5, Climb +7, Diplo +7, HandAni +5, Heal +1, Inti +5, K(Eering/Local/Nob) +6/7, Lingu +6, Ride +9, Stealth +9, Surv +5, Swim +7

He takes a moment to stop reading, realize what she had said and then responds positively, "Yes... over on the third page is the council and the suggested roles... no, thats not what you wanted. Wait a moment while I look for that."

He begins scouring the document looking for key words. At the end of the document he exclaims, "Ah HA! Here it is... the signitures of interested parties to fulfill the charter. Please sign here, anyone have a quill? Then a blood fingerprint." He pulls out a dagger for anyone's use.

"Once you have signed please be ready to head out the next days dawn, not tomorrow but the next day. Then we will either head South or West. Is anyone a good map maker, Selena has done a wonderful job so far but if you have the skills and tools you might be a better fit." He instructs.

Taking the reigns... please post for the night, next day, and any other interactions you want to fulfill. Selena still twirls that braclet... if anyone dares to broach the subject.


Male
Prepared Spells:
0:(5) Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Acid Splash, Jolt, Mage Hand 1:(5) *Silent Image, Mage Armor, Shield, Color Spray, Detect Secret Doors 2:(4) Invisibility x2, Acid Arrow, Protection From Arrows
Gnome Unchained Rogue 4\ Wizard (Illusionist)4 HP:27/27 AC:14 FF:10 T:14 AC(MA):18 AC(SH):18 AC(MA+SH): 22 F:3 R:7 W:6 Perc:+15 Init: +9

Zilybar watches as the elf women falls on her behind. It is hard not to laugh but succeeds.
It is funny but not prudent to laugh at someones misfortune. I may not know her but still not right to do so publicly.

Seeing that she is fine, he walks up to the man with the charter. This takes time as he navigates the mass of tall folk who do not understand that there is someone shorter than them here in this room.

He looks at the document and looks up at the man.
What is meant by "council and suggested roles"?

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

"A good question indeed. Before I sign my name formally it would be prudent to know what is expected."


Male Human Paladin(Divine Hunter - Oath of Vengence)/Bard lv 4: max hp 36/36, Ranged: +8 rapid shot; init +7, perc 12, F 11 R 14 W 11, AC 19, ff 14, t 14

Krafnik will sign as well since he didnt have the document at the Stag Lords fort(neither did Jorne) and after seeing whom else signs will purchase all healing items on credit for Krazok from Oleg's along with the scrolls he has as well.

does Krafnik know about the various roles or have talked about them with Krazok?


Male Half-Orc Bloodrager (primalist, spelleater) 4/Oracle (spirit guide) 4/gestalt 4

"A signature and a blood fingerprint..." - Grond ponders aloud - "So it is much like a blood brothers' pact?" - he inquires of those next to him, most likely Ionnia and Selena.

Guys, is there a chance anyone can point me to the post where the charter text is written down? Grond will want to take a more detailed look at it ;)


female human Cleric of Shelyn 2nd/Fighter 2nd

"Signatures, Okay" She leaves and heads to her cart. She pulls her pen and ink and heads back into the room and sets it down with a smile.

"Binding but not as omnious as blood, but still binding!" she says signing her name on the document. She trusted in her divine mission and felt this was what she was being lead to.


vital:
Fighter 3/Rogue 1 | HP: 42/42 | AC: 20, T: 15, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +2 | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 | Init +7, Perception +6, Sense Motive +5 |
Skills:
Acro +10, Bluff +5, Climb +7, Diplo +7, HandAni +5, Heal +1, Inti +5, K(Eering/Local/Nob) +6/7, Lingu +6, Ride +9, Stealth +9, Surv +5, Swim +7

Jorne confirms Grond with a wink, "Yes a similar idea, Grod. Though with the bureaucracy of Brevoy backing it."

He nods happily that some are willing to sign with the common goal stated so far, he smiles as Lady Ionnia signs.

He responds to Zilybar and Gaelden with a thoughtful look and a moment to collect his thoughts, "I believe from what I have seen so far in the last few scannings of the document, if you sign on the back you merely are stating you are joining the group with the focus of finishing the charter. Such as exploration and making the lands survivable. When and if you sign onto the council that is another ball of wax. There are positions that Brevoy suggests employing for the starting of a new kingdom. Though I don't think we will talk about that much without Krazok."

There is no official charter text besides what the Courier said and the original charter. The other said documents or papers that make up the document would be simple suggestions of how to run a government. I will get those documents up in a bit.

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

"I see. And for signing the front, who here is invited to do so, what are the positions and the expectations?"


King:ShiningEb: Death SlayersOfRenownKingmaker Gestalt BorderlandsKick in the Door

Krafnik:
Oleg offers the 2952 gp that were in the groups community fund towards any healing potions or scrolls.

There are presently 6 scrolls of cure light, 11 scrolls of cure mod, and one scroll of cure serious. Also there are potions: 12 of cure light, 8 of cure mod, and 2 of cure serious. Other healing items are possible just ask...

Does Krafnik know about the various roles or have talked about them with Krazok? No, I don't think that conversation has happened at all.

The document is basically a binding contract of good will for the interested parties to explore, secure, and make a fledgling kingdom in the Stolenlands.


vital:
Fighter 3/Rogue 1 | HP: 42/42 | AC: 20, T: 15, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +2 | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 | Init +7, Perception +6, Sense Motive +5 |
Skills:
Acro +10, Bluff +5, Climb +7, Diplo +7, HandAni +5, Heal +1, Inti +5, K(Eering/Local/Nob) +6/7, Lingu +6, Ride +9, Stealth +9, Surv +5, Swim +7

"Sorry Galdin, I have no clout to say anyone gets to sign there. You need to talk to Selena and Krafnik about signing up for a council seat but as I said before I wouldn't want to do that without Krazok." He laments.


Vital:
HP: 46/25, AC: 29 _ T: 20 _ FF: 19, Perception +13, Sense Motive +9, Initiative: +5 _ Fort +2 _ Ref +8 _ Will +7 (+9 vs. Ench) CMB +5, CMD 20, Speed: 30 _ Perform (Dance) +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +12, Appraise +8, Bluff +8, Climb +10, Diplomacy +7, Disable D +12, Animal +7, Heal +6, Escape +9, K(local, Nobility) +8, Linguistics +8, Ride +9, Spell +8, Sleight +9, Stealth +16, Surv +5, Swim +10, Use Magic+8

Selena picks up on Jorne's uneasiness of the situation and relays her thoughts, "The subject of kingdom building and council seats is off the table until Krazok gets here. Plus there will be much vetting of your capabilities in the exploring before we get to that. First if you want to explore, get a split of what we find, and possibly have a chance at being an intricate part of this kingdom's start then you sign the back and we head out in a day and a half. If you want to talk about it we can, but we should probably find out what those roles even mean."

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

"More than fair. I just want to know what we are signing for." Gaelden will sign the document.


Male Human Paladin(Divine Hunter - Oath of Vengence)/Bard lv 4: max hp 36/36, Ranged: +8 rapid shot; init +7, perc 12, F 11 R 14 W 11, AC 19, ff 14, t 14

Spoiler:
Krafnik will buy all of those items from Oleg along with any wands of curing etc. He will also buy as much iron rations and horse feed as a spare two horses can carry since that is what the group has. Lastly Krafnik needs a new sword and will buy a great sword, magical if Oleg has one.

excellent, I am glad to see so many of you sign up. I would suggest you get horses and provisions and finish any tasks you have in the time remaining. I will be here to speak to any of you that have questions


female human Cleric of Shelyn 2nd/Fighter 2nd

"I assume the Brevoyans would have some sort of investment into this kingdom? Not that its' a bad thing, just I grew up with alot of the Nobility and well I know alot of them will try to find some way to get a person on the council or have a hand in this kingdom. Its' part of the reason I left the place, Less honesty and more self centered. That and they are not fans of my religious choice!" she said as stood her hand on her hip looking at the others with a more serious face before it brightened again.

" Oh I have transportation, I have a horse drawn wagon, I am not much an equestrian but I do know how to drive a wagon" She said with a wide smile before she giggled."It holds all my gear and until recently my Altar. Thanks to Grond my altar has become a chapel!"


Male
Prepared Spells:
0:(5) Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Acid Splash, Jolt, Mage Hand 1:(5) *Silent Image, Mage Armor, Shield, Color Spray, Detect Secret Doors 2:(4) Invisibility x2, Acid Arrow, Protection From Arrows
Gnome Unchained Rogue 4\ Wizard (Illusionist)4 HP:27/27 AC:14 FF:10 T:14 AC(MA):18 AC(SH):18 AC(MA+SH): 22 F:3 R:7 W:6 Perc:+15 Init: +9

Zilybar looks at the three people that seem to be in charge of this meeting.
I am Zilybar Gnaz, first time builder of kingdoms longtime master of subterfuge.

Now I am trying not to be difficult about this meeting, but your words are confusing and conflicting. He nods to Krafnik You stated that you "speak at the moment for Krazok Firesource." Yet there is talk of waiting for this person to show up to get definitive answers from he or she. You ask for aid in the monumental task of creating a "new kingdom of righteousness" and that everyone is accepted. Yet now we are ask to sign a document and seal it in our own blood. Which is fine and all, especially if your into that blood stuff but what we sign means that we are basic help with no say in what happens to this kingdom that we are helping to create. I am to sign a document that is binding me to only be "joining the group with the focus of finishing the charter," or are you stating her publicly that we can still sign the other part of the document later and still be part of these council seats?

He sighs a bit and continues to talk.
I do not wish to make this harder for you than it is. I am able and willing to join in this goodly task but I would like some clarification on the document, who is in charge, who is speaking for whom. Please...

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

Ive found in situations where an event is needed for a camera sign that raises too many questions, it works to say "after several minutes of intense questioning, the character was satisfied and signed." Then the GM can fill in blanks later as the show gets on the road


Male
Prepared Spells:
0:(5) Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Acid Splash, Jolt, Mage Hand 1:(5) *Silent Image, Mage Armor, Shield, Color Spray, Detect Secret Doors 2:(4) Invisibility x2, Acid Arrow, Protection From Arrows
Gnome Unchained Rogue 4\ Wizard (Illusionist)4 HP:27/27 AC:14 FF:10 T:14 AC(MA):18 AC(SH):18 AC(MA+SH): 22 F:3 R:7 W:6 Perc:+15 Init: +9

that would be fine with me. I was just rping my character. Did not mean to bogged down the game.

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

Its cool. Both our characters have the same questions, I just don't think we are going to get satisfactory answers IC anytime soon. So best to just roll with it so we can get out of the tavern. :)


Male Human Paladin(Divine Hunter - Oath of Vengence)/Bard lv 4: max hp 36/36, Ranged: +8 rapid shot; init +7, perc 12, F 11 R 14 W 11, AC 19, ff 14, t 14

Journe has answered direct questions on belonging to the council to Krazok, not belonging to the group clearing the kingdom, to which I spoke elegently. I am here representing the recruiting effort, not the making of the kingdom after. Please join us in clearing the kingdom and receiving a fair share and as we get to know one another better then we shall see what roles we have in the kingdom to come.


King:ShiningEb: Death SlayersOfRenownKingmaker Gestalt BorderlandsKick in the Door

Krafnik:
I suppose I will need to take some time tonight to get those prices figured out... I was hoping you would have done so. So get what healing you can first and then with the extra get the rations?

That is true, in game at the present moment you likely won't get those answers. First they just got the charter, literally delivered before your eyes. Would you expect someone to know the ins and outs without reading it? Let alone that such important questions seem to be being diverted for obvious good reason.

The next day passes and the next morning following finds those that signed the last page of the charter and likely more mounted and ready to head out.


Vital:
HP: 46/25, AC: 29 _ T: 20 _ FF: 19, Perception +13, Sense Motive +9, Initiative: +5 _ Fort +2 _ Ref +8 _ Will +7 (+9 vs. Ench) CMB +5, CMD 20, Speed: 30 _ Perform (Dance) +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +12, Appraise +8, Bluff +8, Climb +10, Diplomacy +7, Disable D +12, Animal +7, Heal +6, Escape +9, K(local, Nobility) +8, Linguistics +8, Ride +9, Spell +8, Sleight +9, Stealth +16, Surv +5, Swim +10, Use Magic+8

"Zilybar, we will look into your questions and get back to you either tomorrow or before we leave on the next day." Selena simply states.

________________

Leaving Oleg's:

Selena states with confidence and authority, "Zilybar, you may adventure with us and we can see what you are made of or you can stay with the workers. The choice is yours. Krazok is still on his other errand and should be meeting up with us when he can. The matter of exploring still stays with this group with or without our leader. On the other note, do we have any map makers or is the job still left with me?"

Silver Crusade

Sacred Fist Warpriest (1) Tempered Champion Enlightened Paladin HP (28) Fort (+7) Ref (+4) Will (+10) AC (20/19/15) CMD (19) Initiative (+4)
Skills:
KReligion (+4) Sense Motive (+9) Perception (+13) Diplomacy (+12/+13)

"I am afraid that is a skill I have never learned. Where are we going to explore? And I assume that this is not mere cartography, but also pacification of any threats, correct?"


Vital:
HP: 40/49, AC: 23 _ T: 14 _ FF: 19 _ Perception +5, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +4, Fort +8 _ Ref +5 _ Will +4 (+7 vs. fear), CMB: +11, CMD: 31, Speed: 30, 1 non-lethal damage
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff -1, Climb +11, Diplomacy -1, Escape Artist +4, Handle Animal +5, Heal +3, Intimidate +8, Linguistics +1, Ride +9, Stealth +4, Survival +8, Swim +11

Aurora:
Krazok nods his head and leads you back to get the +1 breastplate. With promises made Krazok takes the bracers of armor and Aurora gets the breastplate. The breastplate is magical and does constrict to fit Aurora's frame nicely. Several of the older female dragonkins galdly take your clothing and mend them, returning them the next morning.

After the transaction is made Krazok offers to train you more if you wish or let you rest a bit before heading out the next morning. If you do rest, you can find him reading a book most of the day up out of the hole in the sunshine. He has been reading the same book whenever he can and could be something you could ask about.

5,501 to 5,550 of 5,688 << first < prev | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kingmaker: The Stolen Lands All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.