Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Kingmaker: The Stolen Lands [Gestalt]

Game Master BloodWolven

Progress of Exploration, Map.

NPCs...

Loot

Here is the battle map.


1 to 50 of 5,546 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Nearly Gods Upper and lower

The location for my second campaign. Three to five posts a day, when you can make it.

Silver Crusade

Nearly Gods Upper and lower

All hell has broken loose, now to try to straighten it all up. Disregard the first post. This will be for the Fast pace campaign. Key word: FizzyVerries

Yes! It is working, just need the rest of the party to join. Please make notes in the discussion about first character interactions.


Female Sorcerer 2
info:
Lv 1 HP: 15/15, - AC: 13/T: 13/FF: 10 - Perception: +4 - Initiative: +3 - F: +2 / R: +3/ W: +4 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30

Huzzah good fellows!! I found it!


Male Human Evoker (Admixture)
Info:
Lvl 2 HP:12/12 - AC:12 T:12 FF:10 - Perception +2 - Saves: F: +2 R: +2 W: +6 - CMB: +1 -CMD: 13

Sajan reporting for conquering the world ;)


Male Human male, Fighter-1, HP: 11/11, - AC: 16/T: 13/FF: 13 - Perception: +0 - Initiative: +4 - F: +3 / R: +4/ W: +0 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 18, Speed: 30 [/spoiler] Fighter (Aldori Swordlord)

ok...dotting so I can find it again...

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Cavalier/2
info:
Hp 17/17 Ac:20_T:12_FF:18 Perception +1, Initiative +4 F +5 R+2 W+1 CMB + 6 CMD = 16 Speed:30

Good afternoon! Fionn here!

Silver Crusade

Nearly Gods Upper and lower

Dragon's Draught, an inn of great repute, three stories high, with illusions covering the walls and several animated sculptures of dragons that are moving. All of the surfaces in this inn are covered in draconic motifs, draconic murals, tapestries with dragon portraits, and many more such sights. Even the floor has an animated scene of draconic pictographs moving. The main room is filled with elegant curving chairs and tables. As you enter the inn you can see a large staircase on the left leading up to the second story, to the right is a large hearth which appears to be the mouth of a massive dragon, straight ahead is the bar. There are two doors leading from each wall. The great hall is about 80 feet by 80 feet.Think Japanese Tavern/Dojo

Behind door on first floor:

Behind the doors on the first floor leads to beds

Behind doors on wall, same as bar:

lead to hot springs suitable for about six humans.

All of the attendants of the inn are fairly beautiful females, unless stated otherwise. A catfolk and two elves serve the patrons on the main floor. A half-orc and human tend the bar. They all wear simple robes of silk or linen, which are quite revealing.

Catfolk:

Jasmine, black furred catfolk, crimson silk robe with corset underneath but revealing, dagger in shoe.

Elf 1:

Tali, dark red hair, deep emerald colored eyes, green linen robe, chain belt

Elf 2:

Rithalia, blonde hair, light blue colored eyes, pink linen robe

Half-orc:

Crush, black hair, deep violet colored eyes, full length black silk robe, black leather belt, with scabbard, short sword

Human:

Syfer, white hair, deep sapphire colored eyes, light blue linen robe, simple belt with pouch

Male Elf:

Cornash, short white hair, deep emerald colored eyes, black and orange checkered full length silk robe, chain belt

2nd floor doors locked:
Within are either one or two females, they await clients to entertain.

town:
The town that it resides in is a simple mining town, the inn does not fit for it is the largest building by far. The warehouses and mill are the only buildings that come close, yet are still only large to the houses.


Male Human Evoker (Admixture)
Info:
Lvl 2 HP:12/12 - AC:12 T:12 FF:10 - Perception +2 - Saves: F: +2 R: +2 W: +6 - CMB: +1 -CMD: 13

As Sajan enters he looks around at the dragon motif, he can't help but comment.

I'm just glad the owner has a fetish for dragons and not slugs


Male Human male, Fighter-1, HP: 11/11, - AC: 16/T: 13/FF: 13 - Perception: +0 - Initiative: +4 - F: +3 / R: +4/ W: +0 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 18, Speed: 30 [/spoiler] Fighter (Aldori Swordlord)

Vik tried not to stare at the decor, or the women. He feels out of his depth, like always. He straightens his shabby tunic for the hundredth time and looks for a out-of-the-way place to sit. He worries slightly if he can even afford to sit here.


Female Sorcerer 2
info:
Lv 1 HP: 15/15, - AC: 13/T: 13/FF: 10 - Perception: +4 - Initiative: +3 - F: +2 / R: +3/ W: +4 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30

"What a dreary little hole of a town. All the people are so quant, how CUTE!" Alexandra lets out a pip of excitement as she dismounts her stead with the help of a portly older gentleman. As she approaches the door, the older gentleman rushes past her guards and throws open the door.

He begins in a booming voice, "Presenting lady Ale-" before the beautiful noblewoman pops the back of his head with her staff.

"Mr. Jameson, that will hardly be necessary right now! Oohh, Dragons!! I love dragons, such cute little mosaics they have around here.", her eyes Alight as she gazes around the room before settling on the red haired bar wench, "and such cute little treats running about." she giggles as the older gentleman rolls his eyes.

"Try not to make a scene, milady." He grumbles under his breath. Four guards stroll in behind her; a pair of Half-elven twins, each 6 feet tall and wearing identical armor and longswords, a single older man, short and pot-bellied heaving and panting out of breath, and a powerful dwarf, built like the stone and bald as a diamond (think about it, diamonds don't have hair). Behind the young lady is a gnome with a book, furiously writing each time someone opens their mouth.

Anyone who enters after Alexandra notices four peasants standing around her horse each loaded with bags of feed and torches and a single half-elf brushing the horse and feeding it. A portly halfling woman sits next to them and counts out ingredients, seemly determining what has gone rotten and what has stayed fresh.


Male Human Evoker (Admixture)
Info:
Lvl 2 HP:12/12 - AC:12 T:12 FF:10 - Perception +2 - Saves: F: +2 R: +2 W: +6 - CMB: +1 -CMD: 13

Sajan shakes his head in embarrassment and shame.

And to think were related...I'm suddenly glad that I was raised by my mother and the academy.

Sitting besides Vik, Sajan waves at the rest of the group to join them at the table.

Alexandra send off your lackeys, I won't have your suck ups follow us everywhere we go. If I wanted a parade, I would just tell Fizz to sing one of his roaring songs.


Female Sorcerer 2
info:
Lv 1 HP: 15/15, - AC: 13/T: 13/FF: 10 - Perception: +4 - Initiative: +3 - F: +2 / R: +3/ W: +4 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30

"Of course, Fionn my sweet, let us go sit with my dear cousin and that... gruff sort of fellow. I think he's scowling at me? Never mind, Mr. Jameson, go make sure the horse is stabled and then you and the fellows can get yourselves a table off over.. there somewhere." Alexandra grows bored rather clearly through the sentence before the spark comes back to her step.

She springs across the room, "Sajan! It's been too long dear cousin." She beams from ear to ear.

For the physical description that is overdue, Alexandra is a pale girl with shining bright blonde hair and clothing of all the finest silk. She wears a great yellow sun dress with a deep red cape, hanging down almost to the floor. Around her neck is a beautiful amulet, gold with an emerald set deep into it and with strange tribal markers all around it. Lastly her eyes, a deep blue seem to scream out from her pale and sharp features with each emotion. They have a ineffable quality which you can't seem to pin down.

" Oh! And I take it you are one of the sword-lords! We used to have a sword-lord to teach me fencing, I was dreadful at it!! I'm Alexandra, what's your name?" She continues her smile and turns to face Vik eagerly.


HP 17/17 STR-1 DEX 0 CON+1 INT +2 WIS 0 CHA +1 Armor 3 XP 3

What's that?! A song? Well you have found the right gnome. PRESENTING THE ONE THE ONLY, THE MAGNIFICENT, THE AMAZING, THE ROUND, THE ONE WITH THE FABULOUS HAIR, THE MORE FABULOUS SCARF, BANE OF PIES, TELLER OF TALES, MAKER OF JOKES, AND SINGER OF SONGS...FIZZWIDDLE GLOCKENFLEFFOR XXII

With that Fizzy leaps up onto the bar and poses dramatically. Hand on belly with blue hair standing straight up. He mutters a cantrip Prestidigitation and his scarf starts to wave as if in wind. Then he quickly reaches down and with his finger writes "F" "W" "G" "XXII" all over lapping on the bar. Arcane Mark

But first we must lighten the mood.

Comedy1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

How do you get a halfling into bed?... ... ... ... ...[b]Piece of Cake!

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Cavalier/2
info:
Hp 17/17 Ac:20_T:12_FF:18 Perception +1, Initiative +4 F +5 R+2 W+1 CMB + 6 CMD = 16 Speed:30

Finn takes his seat next to the scowling Sajan,
She has her moments, my friend. Worry not! with a hearty pat on the back.
Vik! Been a while, eh?

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Cavalier/2
info:
Hp 17/17 Ac:20_T:12_FF:18 Perception +1, Initiative +4 F +5 R+2 W+1 CMB + 6 CMD = 16 Speed:30

Singing already, Fizzy? Ale for all! Fionn spins to the closest serving wench, M'lady, how much for a round?
Diplo to charm 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


HP 17/17 STR-1 DEX 0 CON+1 INT +2 WIS 0 CHA +1 Armor 3 XP 3

Seeing plenty of women in the room fizzy beings to sing Sing1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

‘Tis women makes us love,
‘Tis love that makes us sad,
‘Tis sadness makes us drink,
And drinking makes us mad!

EVERYBODY!!

‘Tis women makes us love,
‘Tis love that makes us sad,
‘Tis sadness makes us drink,
And drinking makes us mad!


Female Sorcerer 2
info:
Lv 1 HP: 15/15, - AC: 13/T: 13/FF: 10 - Perception: +4 - Initiative: +3 - F: +2 / R: +3/ W: +4 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30

"I'll need wine my dear, whatever you have should be fine." Alexandra smiles wryly at the barmaid.

Diplomacy to charm more 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

She then relaxes back into her chair, "Such an adorable little minstrel. Have we seen him before, Fionn?" She'll then turn back to the, no doubt agitated, Vik and smiles once more.


Male Human male, Fighter-1, HP: 11/11, - AC: 16/T: 13/FF: 13 - Perception: +0 - Initiative: +4 - F: +3 / R: +4/ W: +0 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 18, Speed: 30 [/spoiler] Fighter (Aldori Swordlord)

Vik grits his teeth. Of all the ....why her!!!
Clearing his throat and rises.
I am Viklop Kolavar. I am apprientice to the Swordlord Jamandi Aldori of Restov."
He give a quick bow and sits back down.


Male Human male, Fighter-1, HP: 11/11, - AC: 16/T: 13/FF: 13 - Perception: +0 - Initiative: +4 - F: +3 / R: +4/ W: +0 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 18, Speed: 30 [/spoiler] Fighter (Aldori Swordlord)

Vik nod to Fionn in greeting.


Female Sorcerer 2
info:
Lv 1 HP: 15/15, - AC: 13/T: 13/FF: 10 - Perception: +4 - Initiative: +3 - F: +2 / R: +3/ W: +4 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30

"Oh excellent! Well as I said, and you've no doubt heard I am Alexandra from the house of Lebeda. I think drinks are certainly in order, my sweet Fionn! Before our invited host makes his presence known." She smiles and looks around the patrons for anyone worthy of being the holder of the charter.

"You wouldn't happen to know who carries the charter of the Stolen lands, would you Vik?" she smiles and turns her head in an innocent fashion, her eyes wide with excitement.


Male Human male, Fighter-1, HP: 11/11, - AC: 16/T: 13/FF: 13 - Perception: +0 - Initiative: +4 - F: +3 / R: +4/ W: +0 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 18, Speed: 30 [/spoiler] Fighter (Aldori Swordlord)

with a weary sigh he answers.
"The charter was entrusted to me by my mentor, Jamandi Aldori of Restov."

Silver Crusade

Nearly Gods Upper and lower

Through your diplomacy checks the serving staff is now 'friendly' towards you.
Elf 1 brings a bottle of wine with three glasses and pours it for you, tentatively stopping at each glass making sure that is your wish for her to continue pouring glasses, while greeting you.
"Greetings and salutations to the Dragon's Draught, my name is Tali, and if you need anything, 'winks', anything at all... just ask. For the Dragon's Draught never goes empty and can quench any thirst. A round for the bar in ale, would be two gold."
Then if none of you have any more requests or questions she saunters back to the bar.

Silver Crusade

Nearly Gods Upper and lower

The half-orc female growls at the funny little gnome once he is up on her bar, but enjoys the antics of him and smiles, that toothy tusk smile of hers. She continues serving patrons with a jump to her step.

The human lifts herself up to whisper something quickly into his ear,

Fizzy:
Fizz..widdle, you may want to be wary, if she gets any more happy you are in for a ride of you life later tonight, good luck running or hiding."

Silver Crusade

Nearly Gods Upper and lower

A few minutes after Fizzy is done...

In a calm collected voice the male elf declares at the base of the stairs. It is strange he was not there a moment ago.

"Greetings all, to my Dragon's Draught, I am Cornash!"
He pauses, waiting for silence which he gets almost immediately.

Yes, yes, you can quench that thirst if you have the gold for the Dragon's Draught never goes empty, though what I feel is that you search for something I cannot provide, 'The True Reward'".

He raises his hands from his black and orange checkered kimono/full length silk robe, but instead of hands there looks to be claws. A chain appears to be a belt holding the robe in place. His hair is short and white, falling just below his ears, his deep emerald colored eyes are penetrating, practically putting you in your place, definitely not at ease.

Perception DC 15:

He does not have claws just really old gauntlets that seem almost skin tight, with tips. They are pitted from age, black runes swirl all over them as well.

"Your host will be here soon enough, but if you have any questions, I may be of service until he gets down from his rooms."

Silver Crusade

Nearly Gods Upper and lower

Besides your group you can tell that other adventurers are in the inn. Several of them get up and go ask Cornash a few questions. Two of them are respectful and get simple to the point answers. The third comes up in a puff of arrogance, a knight of one order or another. Cornash putting hands on hips and demeaning the lad, to the point of him crying. Each word seems to slam into the knight, having the knight shriveling and recoiling from some unseen force. At last Cornash is done with him and walks away, the knight sobbing on hands and knees.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Cavalier/2
info:
Hp 17/17 Ac:20_T:12_FF:18 Perception +1, Initiative +4 F +5 R+2 W+1 CMB + 6 CMD = 16 Speed:30

Interesting. . Takes a gulp of wine, Anyone else as interested in the queer fellah as I am? 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 sense motive.


Female Sorcerer 2
info:
Lv 1 HP: 15/15, - AC: 13/T: 13/FF: 10 - Perception: +4 - Initiative: +3 - F: +2 / R: +3/ W: +4 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30

Perception check1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Alexandra's curiosity has been peaked. As she watches each questioner be answered and leave she finishes her first glass of wine. When she turns to Vik she says,"Well it's all the better then. I'm glad we could meet and I'm sure we'll come to be great friends", smiling once more.

Her face then dours as she rises and approaches Cornash, "Why don't we try him, Fionn?"

Spoiler:
"You work for our host I take it. A fine position I'm sure. What do you and your host know of me? My summons was rather non-specific but I would be sure not to pass up such an opportunity." She'll be sure to be polite of course, diplomacy check below.

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Cavalier/2
info:
Hp 17/17 Ac:20_T:12_FF:18 Perception +1, Initiative +4 F +5 R+2 W+1 CMB + 6 CMD = 16 Speed:30

Fionn follows his ward, dutifully, striking a tindertwig to light a pipe as he walks with her, thinking..
Have I heard that name before?
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 nobility
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 local

Silver Crusade

Nearly Gods Upper and lower

Knowledge local 15:
Cornash is the one who raised this inn, he funded it all, after funding the mining operation, bascially creating this town himself... an ally a future kingmaker would want as a friend.

Knowledge local 25:
He is a powerful Arcane user, no one knows if it from wizard training, sorcerous powers, contracts with outer beings, or fey powers. He has his secrets and they are all buried here in the inn. The black market, drugs, prostitutes, magical items, and much more can all be found within this inn. The swordlords fear him as a baron, and maybe more for they would know him best... so says the rumors.

Knowledge nobility 15:
He has been seen in many different circles, though he does not show anyone preference. He prefers to keep his own court in the Dragon's Draught. He does seem to be in many nobles pockets, and he in theirs.

Knowledge nobility 5:
His name is familiar, you just can't place it.

Alex:
Sorry I almost missed your spoiler, there. In a whisper up next to your ear, "I do work for Cornash, my Master and for that his business is with you and that is where it stands, I do not want to lose my position so I will speak of it no more, here. If you have questions ask them politely and honestly; otherwise buy a room from Syfer the human witch at the bar, ask for room 8."


Female Sorcerer 2
info:
Lv 1 HP: 15/15, - AC: 13/T: 13/FF: 10 - Perception: +4 - Initiative: +3 - F: +2 / R: +3/ W: +4 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30

Cornash:
"Well I appreciate your professionalism. I look forward to meeting your master, but I think for now I'm satisfied." She smiles and will head back to her table, for all intents I'm going to be reactionary until the host comes down. I'll then go have my chat with Mr. Jameson

Fionn:
"Fionn dear, we're going to head to the table, then Mr. Jameson will bring me a pouch. When he does, be a dear and excuse yourself upstairs to room 8. I'll meet you momentarily with the key."

"Fantastic, wouldn't you say Fionn. What do you make of him?" she begins once they take their seats again.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Cavalier/2
info:
Hp 17/17 Ac:20_T:12_FF:18 Perception +1, Initiative +4 F +5 R+2 W+1 CMB + 6 CMD = 16 Speed:30

I agree, Miss Alexandra. Very cordial. Would you like me to procure the room, m'lady? Takes a puff of his pipe.

Once seated, Fionn leans close and whispers, Be wary, there is much arcane strength present from our peculiar friend there. .

Would any of yeh care to join me in a moment to our room?


Female Sorcerer 2
info:
Lv 1 HP: 15/15, - AC: 13/T: 13/FF: 10 - Perception: +4 - Initiative: +3 - F: +2 / R: +3/ W: +4 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30

"Yes, Mr. Jameson has procured a room. However if is all the same I would ask you wait outside if you come as I suspect someone may be waiting for me... the choice is yours really." Alexandra sits and has another glass of wine poured for her before the portly gentleman brings over a pouch.

"Your change ma'dam" and drops it into her hand.

"Limited offer, I do hate to keep a man waiting boys." Alexandra giggles in her girlish way and winks towards Vik.

I'll give anybody interested time to answer this one


Male Human male, Fighter-1, HP: 11/11, - AC: 16/T: 13/FF: 13 - Perception: +0 - Initiative: +4 - F: +3 / R: +4/ W: +0 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 18, Speed: 30 [/spoiler] Fighter (Aldori Swordlord)

Vik stands and says, "I will escort you to the room, M'Lady." He offers his arm, as he had been taught, waiting for the woman to take it.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Cavalier/2
info:
Hp 17/17 Ac:20_T:12_FF:18 Perception +1, Initiative +4 F +5 R+2 W+1 CMB + 6 CMD = 16 Speed:30

I shall go ahead, as m'lady wishes, hold a moment..

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Cavalier/2
info:
Hp 17/17 Ac:20_T:12_FF:18 Perception +1, Initiative +4 F +5 R+2 W+1 CMB + 6 CMD = 16 Speed:30

Fionn stands and heads for room 8. . Hand on the pommel, nonchalantly.
I'm going to wait for the DM..


Male Human Evoker (Admixture)
Info:
Lvl 2 HP:12/12 - AC:12 T:12 FF:10 - Perception +2 - Saves: F: +2 R: +2 W: +6 - CMB: +1 -CMD: 13

Was taking a nap, overslept

local: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
[nobility: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 [ooc]Te dice gods are not on my side already! [ooc]

Sajan does not say much during the encounter with Cornash, but just nods at Fionn, waits a few minutes, finishes his ale and proceeds to the room.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Cavalier/2
info:
Hp 17/17 Ac:20_T:12_FF:18 Perception +1, Initiative +4 F +5 R+2 W+1 CMB + 6 CMD = 16 Speed:30

While walking with Sajan, Fionn whispers,
Any idea what to expect in there?

Silver Crusade

Nearly Gods Upper and lower

Sorry all, I am going to have to call it a night, we shall see tomorrow what awaits you in the room


Male Human Evoker (Admixture)
Info:
Lvl 2 HP:12/12 - AC:12 T:12 FF:10 - Perception +2 - Saves: F: +2 R: +2 W: +6 - CMB: +1 -CMD: 13

I can't place that man, the name rings a bell, but I just can't remember unfortunately.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Cavalier/2
info:
Hp 17/17 Ac:20_T:12_FF:18 Perception +1, Initiative +4 F +5 R+2 W+1 CMB + 6 CMD = 16 Speed:30

He's known around here as quite the arcane might.. Keep your head low, friend.


HP 17/17 STR-1 DEX 0 CON+1 INT +2 WIS 0 CHA +1 Armor 3 XP 3

perception1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

local1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

nobility1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Fizzy replies to the warning Does she have pie? If so I will risk it!

With that Fizzy hops off the bar and makes his way over to Cormash. He gives him an elaborate bow, flipping his scarf over his shoulder.

Good sir, I am delighted by your establishment, one of the best I have seen, and I have seen them all between here and Absalom! Diplomacy 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


Female Sorcerer 2
info:
Lv 1 HP: 15/15, - AC: 13/T: 13/FF: 10 - Perception: +4 - Initiative: +3 - F: +2 / R: +3/ W: +4 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30

Vik's arm extended, Alexandra smiles and drapes herself around his arm walking close to him, "Such manners, even out here in the bleak wilderness. At least someone around here knows how to treat nobility!" Her voice is loud and boisterous. Once out of sight of the crowd and her servants however her tone changes entirely.

In an icy voice she releases his arm, "I do not enjoy this cloak and dagger affair one bit. But I expect to be well taken care of I suppose." Her face grimaces and she makes her way to room 8 where Fionn and Sajan already wait.

"Stay here for the moment, and if you hear any form of ruckus or if you hear me say the word 'Unfortunate' I expect this door to come crashing down. I'll do my best to keep it unlocked." Her cheery demeanor is gone, but she turns and will unlock the door, retrieving the key from her coin pouch before going in.

Silver Crusade

Nearly Gods Upper and lower

"Greetings Fizzwiddle Glockenfleffor the XXII, I thank you for your performances." Cornash tilts his head in conformation of the bow. "Is there something that you wish to ask of me?"

Silver Crusade

Nearly Gods Upper and lower

Alexandra:
You enter into a lavish room with curtains covering the walls, a window with ornate bars, a large bed that could fit four humans easily, there are other pieces of furniture but the bed is the center piece. On it is a nearly naked human lass of no more than 18 winters. You notice that a door in the wall behind the vanity opens up. Out comes Tali smiling at you and putting up her finger for the universal silent motion. She goes over to the human lass and whispers in her ear. The girl quickly and quietly gets up and exits the way Tali entered. Tali casts a green spell of some kind, which has runes floating in the air in front of the three entrances of the room. "What are your questions, Lady Alexandra? Your father is well."


Female Sorcerer 2
info:
Lv 1 HP: 15/15, - AC: 13/T: 13/FF: 10 - Perception: +4 - Initiative: +3 - F: +2 / R: +3/ W: +4 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30

Room 8:
"My father is far from well. Lord Hensley has been growing worse by the day I'm afraid. I just wanted to know why invite me, a simply noble girl, to such a fine establishment here in the middle of no where? What makes me so special?" Alexandra states coyly, she smiles back at Tali as she enters and will make herself comfortable, sitting on on edge of the bed.

Activating the Silver Tongue ability for a bonus to the bluff check above

1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34


HP 17/17 STR-1 DEX 0 CON+1 INT +2 WIS 0 CHA +1 Armor 3 XP 3

At this time, just making your acquaintance. I will of course be at your disposal as long as I stay here should you need someone of immense talents. I find it rude to stay in someones establishment and not attempt to get to know them. Though sense you asked...you would not happen to have any pies available would you?

Fizzy puts on a winning smile. For a fat little gnome there is something disarmingly charming about him.


Male Human male, Fighter-1, HP: 11/11, - AC: 16/T: 13/FF: 13 - Perception: +0 - Initiative: +4 - F: +3 / R: +4/ W: +0 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 18, Speed: 30 [/spoiler] Fighter (Aldori Swordlord)

Vik waits quietly in the hall.
So here I am again...lackey for some uncaring noble. I had hoped the charter would change things, but like all things in Brevoy, change is just an illusion.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Cavalier/2
info:
Hp 17/17 Ac:20_T:12_FF:18 Perception +1, Initiative +4 F +5 R+2 W+1 CMB + 6 CMD = 16 Speed:30

Fionn waits in the hall, patiently, waiting for something to happen. Lady, don't get in over your head.. Can't quite place his finger on it, but Fionns nerves are unsettled. Looks to Vik, This man has some renown with the swordlords, eh?


Female Sorcerer 2
info:
Lv 1 HP: 15/15, - AC: 13/T: 13/FF: 10 - Perception: +4 - Initiative: +3 - F: +2 / R: +3/ W: +4 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30

Room 8:
Can't believe I almost missed that, lucky I had time to read it again. Spellcraft check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

1 to 50 of 5,546 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kingmaker: The Stolen Lands All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.