Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Kingmaker: Rivers Run Red

Game Master wehrpig

Roll20 Site


1,601 to 1,634 of 1,634 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

F Human Slayer (sniper) 3/Paladin 1; Perception +8; AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 14; HP 25/25; F: +5 R: +7 W: +4; CMD 16; Heavy Crossbow +9 1D10 (19/20 x2) 120ft; Ammo 50/50; Deadly Aim -2/+4, Sneak Attack +2D6

Sorry have been super busy, let me post my first round action.
Round1

As the scarecrows spring to life, Larisa loads her weapon and brings it to her shoulder aiming at the one closest, focusing her senses on it. Load weapon move action, studied target standard.

Round 2
Larisa fires on the scarecrow, reloading quickly as the bolt goes flying.
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

The Exchange

M Half Elf Unchained Rogue 4 (Scout& Knifemaster) | AC 18|, T 15, FF 13 | CMB +4 CMD 19 | HP 35/35 | F +3 R +8 W +2(4 vs enchants) Immune to sleep| Init +6 | Perc +10/14 vs conversation or things hidden

looks like no one posted for me so here is turn one and two.

Unsure what these things are Ezekial throws a dagger at the closest one.

Dagger: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 211d4 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10

If it looks like the attack hit it he will pull his Kukri and charge it.

Charge: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 301d4 + 6 + 2d8 ⇒ (1) + 6 + (5, 2) = 14

Confirm: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 211d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Posting from phone Can someone move Zeke? Also at 4th level he now gets sneak attack on a charge in case anyone is wondering about how he got it.


Story Narrator

Init order: Connor, Larisa, Ezekial, Seres, Scarecrows, Veronica

Round 1

Ezekial lands a dagger on the western construct.

Larisa loads her weapon and studies the animated scarecrow and notes its weaknesses.

Round 2

Veronica stops and stares slack jaw at the western scarecrow.

Connor charges again and the tip of his lance hit's the scarecrow's jack-o-lantern head and explodes it in a fiery cloud of smoke and pumpkin pulp.

Larisa fires on the remaining construct but her shot is wide.

Ezekial charges the scarecrow and viciously slashes it sends its stuffing flying wildly.

Seres drives a heavy arrow through the head of the western scarecrow.

The scarecrow brutally slams Ezekial twice with it's heavy wooden arms (24 hp damage and please make a DC 14 will save or cower in fear - you will lose your next round action and will have to continue making saves until you are successful. If you make the save you are shaken.)

Everyone may take your third round action.

dice:

slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Female Skinwalker (Witchwolf) Cleric 4 | 27/27 HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +6 | Initiative +1 | Perception +5; low-light vision | Channel Energy 4/4 | Speak with Animals 5/6 rounds | Touch of Good 5/5 | Status: -1 Wis, -1 Con

Am I still entranced? Did Connor destroy the one that entranced me? Does that make a difference? If I am still entranced, do I get a new saving throw each turn?

Zeke, don't forget the +1 bonus on fear saves from the bless spell!


F Human Slayer (sniper) 3/Paladin 1; Perception +8; AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 14; HP 25/25; F: +5 R: +7 W: +4; CMD 16; Heavy Crossbow +9 1D10 (19/20 x2) 120ft; Ammo 50/50; Deadly Aim -2/+4, Sneak Attack +2D6

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Larisa fires on the scarecrow again.


Male Elf Fey Sorcerer 4 :: AC 12 :: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 :: Per +3, Init +2

Seres draws and fires again, hoping to take the scarecrow down before it kills Ezekial.

Stag Lord's Bow (as/pbs): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26; Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 6) + 5 = 14
Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17; Crit Damage: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 1, 4, 3) + 10 = 21


Story Narrator

Init order: Connor, Larisa, Ezekial, Seres, Scarecrows, Veronica

Round 3

Larisa and Seres both hit the scarecrow jack-o-lantern and blast it apart.

The scarecrow's destruction snaps Veronica out of her surreal fascination.

Suddenly a green skinned elven crone steps out through the decrepit hut door. With a snarl she casts a spell (Ezekial, Seres, Veronica, please make a DC 18 Will save or be slowed.)

Everyone may take your round 4 action.

Seres:
Seres, you recognize this crone to be your distant Aunt Beldame. She was often called Old Beldame by your family and was known to practice witch craft. Through she only visited you rarely as a child, you recall that she would call you 'Seer' when she was pleased with you. When you were younger you thought this was a shorten form of your name, but eventually you would realize that she called you Seer because she believed you possessed an oracular ability to see the future in your dreams. You also recall that she called you 'Unseelie' when she was cross at you. You know that you and Old Beldame share the same fey bloodline. You have not seen Aunt Beldame in years.

dice:

slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

The Exchange

M Half Elf Unchained Rogue 4 (Scout& Knifemaster) | AC 18|, T 15, FF 13 | CMB +4 CMD 19 | HP 35/35 | F +3 R +8 W +2(4 vs enchants) Immune to sleep| Init +6 | Perc +10/14 vs conversation or things hidden

Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Ezekiel shakes off the spell effects but is still quite wounded. He delays to see what his friends will do.


Male Elf Fey Sorcerer 4 :: AC 12 :: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 :: Per +3, Init +2

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Seres is visibly shocked by the sight of the crone and fails to defend himself against her magic. With voice and gestures in slow-motion, he calls out. "Ev--ery--bo--dy, st--o--p !" He waves his hand and rides forward, every movement sluggish.

"Aun--t Bel--dame! It -- is -- I, Ser--es."


F Human Slayer (sniper) 3/Paladin 1; Perception +8; AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 14; HP 25/25; F: +5 R: +7 W: +4; CMD 16; Heavy Crossbow +9 1D10 (19/20 x2) 120ft; Ammo 50/50; Deadly Aim -2/+4, Sneak Attack +2D6

Hearing Seers Larisa lowers her weapon slightly but focuses her senses on the woman just case. As she does she opens her mind to her Divine senses, scanning the old woman for evil intent.
Standard action studied target, move action Detect Evil


Female Skinwalker (Witchwolf) Cleric 4 | 27/27 HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +6 | Initiative +1 | Perception +5; low-light vision | Channel Energy 4/4 | Speak with Animals 5/6 rounds | Touch of Good 5/5 | Status: -1 Wis, -1 Con

Will save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Veronica pauses, though it's hard to tell whether it's because of the spell or because of Seres' shout.


Story Narrator

Larisa:
You sense no evil from the crone.

The green skinned crone pauses and squints at Seres. "Unseelie, what have you done? Fool child, these constructs took months to build! Which of these hapless humans will reimburse me? Did I not always warn you not to trust humans? All they know how to do is destroy."

Regaining her composure, Old Beldame shambles over to Seres using a walking stick capped with a miniature enamel skull. "Ah, so it is you indeed, nephew. How many years has it been? What brings you to these lands?"

The crow lands on the crone's shoulder and watches you suspiciously.


Male Elf Fey Sorcerer 4 :: AC 12 :: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 :: Per +3, Init +2

Seres approaches, slowly at first, then just cautiously once the spell wears off. He keeps a respectful distance from his aunt.

"Years... many and more I lost in the First World's clutches," Seres responds, shaking his head. "I escaped a couple years ago, made my way back to the northlands. My companions and I are part of a charter from Restov, sent to 'civilize' the Stolen Lands. I doubt it will ever be Taldor or Cheliax, but some small strides have been made. Recently, we defeated a notorious bandit, called himself the Stag Lord."

Seres introduces the rest of the group. "The knight errant is Connor, our captain and Warden of New Hope. The archer is Larisa, Ezekial the rogue, and Veronica here is a cleric of Erastil." He then explains to the group, "This is Beldame, my aunt. As you've heard, it has been a long time since we last met."

He looks at the scarecrows and coughs, "We can arrange compensation for the constructs. We attempted parley at a distance, but heard no reply."

"Have you always lived here? I don't believe I ever visited your home as a child. You always came to ours."


Male Human Beast Rider Emissary 3 / Hunter 1 (HP: 40/40 // AC: 18, T: 11, F: 17 // F: 6 R: 4 W: 4 // Init: +1, Per: +7 // Dip/Bluff/Intim: 9/6/6, Know (Nobility/Geog): 5/3, Handle Animal: 9, Ride: 8 // MW Lance PA +7 (1d8+7, x3 on charge)
Resources:
  • Challenge: 1/1
  • Animal Aspect: 1/1
Cinder:
HP: 36/36 // AC: 21, T: 11, F: 15 // F: 5 R: 5 W: 2 // Init: +2, Per: +5 // Bite +8 (1d4+6)/2 hoof +8/+8 (1d6+3)

Connor dismounts and stows his lance and shield. He moves forward to stand near Seres, hands clasped and head slightly bowed in respect.

He doesnt interject but does nod once at Seres' offer to compensate for the ...

constructs? Not spirit possessed creatures? Couldve fooled me

-Posted with Wayfinder


Story Narrator

The green skinned crone wearily regards the group as Seres performs the introductions. "I've heard rumors that Brevoy was sending mercenaries into the Stolen Lands. Seres, I would not have guessed that you would throw in with such a lot. In truth, you should know, the Stolen Lands belong to no one, and are stolen from no one. Oh, many have tried to claim them, but the abandoned ruins that dot this swath of wilderness stand as testaments to the difficulty of ruling these savage lands. They have remained wild with a fierce tenacity, a haven for monsters and criminals and dangerous secrets, and as such will not be easily colonized. I've lived in these fetid swamps since I was exiled from Thousand Voices and I can tell you that a hidden hierarchy of latent power resides within the Stolen Lands, organized under the watchful eyes of our mutual ancestor in the First World."

With that she invites you into her small, cramped hovel. After several rounds of bitter yet potent tea, as well as snacks of roasted toad and frog, Old Beldame continues her tale. "Seer, your grandmother of many generations back is the fey queen Nyrissa. She is the source of our common blood line. Nyrissa is an eccentric and dangerous creature who rules the woodlands of Thousand Voices and whose far-reaching influences and interests reach to Dunsward and the Tors of Levenies to the west. Little of import happens in the Stolen Lands without reaching Nyrissa’s notice, although in large part she allows the denizens, beasts and bandits to do what they will in the region, for their actions unknowingly serve her needs. Her machinations and influence can be seen in the bandit kingdoms west of here - places ruled and dominated by thugs and brigands, yet which ironically have also become a places of art and beauty as well, due to the land's proximity to the First World. For centuries, Nyrissa’s influence over the Stolen Lands has been the primary reason none have settled here or claimed the land as their own."

Beldame pauses and looks Seres in the eye. "Narissa seeks to cultivate this region into what amounts to a gift or bribe to greater powers in the First World. I believe she wants to 'catch' the Stolen Lands as a gift for one of the Eternals, the lords of the First World, in order to work the return of her 'most precious treasure' from the Eternals that have taken it from her. I know not what this treasure is, but she seeks the aid of all her children to recover it. I was exiled when I resisted her machinations. She and her minions will also be coming for you, Seer. The First World creeps like a cancer across these lands. Be wary, nephew, I fear that you have not yet escaped their clutches."


Male Elf Fey Sorcerer 4 :: AC 12 :: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 :: Per +3, Init +2

Seres listens to Beldame respectfully and attentively. "I believe we have already encountered some under Nyrissa's influence. A necromancer, recently allied to the Stag Lord, has taunted me on a few occasions. He appeared to me in a dream once -- in the morning, I woke with these tattoos." He reveals his forearms: green verdant scenes of orchids and writhing trees are interwoven with dark, macabre depictions of the dead rising. An alien, flowing script is written into the tree branches and orchid leaves. "Do these markings have any meaning to you?"

A minute later, he adds, "Nugrah, that was the magic user's name."


Story Narrator

The crone examines the tattoos on your arms with grave concern. "Yes, this script is a prayer to the Great Old One, Cthulhu - a horror from beyond the stars. The scene depicts the prophesied end of time when the Great Old Ones walk the land and raise the dead from their graves. Narissa is a disciple of these dark gods. Nugrah is her necromancer. The Stag Lord is Nugrah's son."

"These tattoos mark you as their ally. Narissa intends for you to join her in the First World. Beware, you may be compelled against your will. I'm afraid that dark storm clouds are gathering on the horizon and will soon test your mettle."


Male Elf Fey Sorcerer 4 :: AC 12 :: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 :: Per +3, Init +2

Seres looks disgusted, rubbing his arms as if to wipe away the stain. "I am no ally of any who worship such vile gods." He looks to the others to help fill in details or questions. "The Stag Lord was his son? In our battle at the keep, we wounded the Stag Lord badly, but Nugrah managed to escape with him in the chaos. I expect we have not seen the last of them."

"We also came upon a spirit a few months ago, haunting a temple of Erastil in the wilds. It called itself 'Sivvius, Oracle of Yog-Sothoth.' Another cull of the Elder gods." His face darkens, and he declares with venom. "We need to see that thing destroyed."


Female Skinwalker (Witchwolf) Cleric 4 | 27/27 HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +6 | Initiative +1 | Perception +5; low-light vision | Channel Energy 4/4 | Speak with Animals 5/6 rounds | Touch of Good 5/5 | Status: -1 Wis, -1 Con

Veronica nods in agreement but remains quiet in a show of respect for the Old Beldame. She glances over at Ezekial and gives a tight-lipped smile, to acknowledge that she'll deal with his wounds as soon as she can but right now might not be the best time.


Male Human Beast Rider Emissary 3 / Hunter 1 (HP: 40/40 // AC: 18, T: 11, F: 17 // F: 6 R: 4 W: 4 // Init: +1, Per: +7 // Dip/Bluff/Intim: 9/6/6, Know (Nobility/Geog): 5/3, Handle Animal: 9, Ride: 8 // MW Lance PA +7 (1d8+7, x3 on charge)
Resources:
  • Challenge: 1/1
  • Animal Aspect: 1/1
Cinder:
HP: 36/36 // AC: 21, T: 11, F: 15 // F: 5 R: 5 W: 2 // Init: +2, Per: +5 // Bite +8 (1d4+6)/2 hoof +8/+8 (1d6+3)

Connor listens with rapt attention, "I know we have all put our pasts behind us, and that we have not pried into them nor should we judge one another on what has happened. That said, this is the second of us to have connections to an adversary. I dont know much of the faeries and your world, Seres, but if there is any more light you can shed on it from your past, it can be nothing but value to us."

Turning to Auntie, "Madame, I apologize greatly for inconveniencing you personally. I also thank you greatly for this wealth of information about the world we are steeped in, as relative newcomers. I believe we wish to bring this new nation about in concert with the land and its natives, not in opposition to them ... evil faeries notwithstanding. How can we work with you to meet that mutually beneficial end?"

-Posted with Wayfinder


Story Narrator

The Old Beldame smiles a crooked smile at Seres. "You have a good heart Seer, but the fey blood that runs in your veins is tainted with evil. It is this darkness that Narissa will appeal to. Nugrah could not have drawn these tattoos without some tacit approval from your subconscious. You must confront and suppress your dark half if you are to resist her power and avoid corruption. It is no easy task ... I should know." She lowers her head and whispers softly. "I have committed many crimes in Narissa's name."

She sighs and looks forlornly out the window. "The will-o-wisp Sivvius is another minion of Narrisa. He has been in these woods since the days of the original Taldan colonists. He too is a disciple of the Outer Gods. Stay clear of him and his followers."

After a moment of silence she then turns to Connor resolutely. "I don't trust humans, but you may prove to be useful. The tea you drink is laced with black rattlecap mushrooms - a mild hallucinogenic." She smiles wickedly. "Bring me more black rattlecaps and we will negotiate. You will find them on the other side of Lake Tuskwater."

With the exception of Seres, you each suddenly feel very light headed.

Make a DC 20 fort save or suffer the following effects:

Black Rattlecap Hallucinogenic:

Effects 1 hour; +1d2 alchemical bonus to Strength, –2 penalty on saves against illusions and mind-affecting effects
Effect after 1 hour; 1d2 hours of fatigue
Damage 1d2 Con and 1d2 Wis damage

The Old Beldame laughs maniacally and bids you farewell.

Which hex will you explore next? Note that Lake Tuskwater is directly south and southeast of you. You may explore the southwest or northwest hexes, or back track.


Female Skinwalker (Witchwolf) Cleric 4 | 27/27 HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +6 | Initiative +1 | Perception +5; low-light vision | Channel Energy 4/4 | Speak with Animals 5/6 rounds | Touch of Good 5/5 | Status: -1 Wis, -1 Con

Fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Con damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Wis damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1


F Human Slayer (sniper) 3/Paladin 1; Perception +8; AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 14; HP 25/25; F: +5 R: +7 W: +4; CMD 16; Heavy Crossbow +9 1D10 (19/20 x2) 120ft; Ammo 50/50; Deadly Aim -2/+4, Sneak Attack +2D6

Larisa sits listening to the conversation in silence, letting Connor and Seres take charge. Though the information disturbs the woman she enjoys the old crones hospitality and savors the taste of the tea.
Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Drugged tea? Reminds of being home with my uncle.
With relish she drains the cup and stands, giving the woman a bow.
"A delightful brew Lady Beldame, perhaps if I should ever have the fortune of hosting you I can introduce you to some of my own. The nobility of Brevoy has a few the I am sure you would find agreeable." She says, her voice laced carefully with just the correct amount of respect and deference, projecting an innocent sincerity to mask the underlying meaning.
Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Female Skinwalker (Witchwolf) Cleric 4 | 27/27 HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +6 | Initiative +1 | Perception +5; low-light vision | Channel Energy 4/4 | Speak with Animals 5/6 rounds | Touch of Good 5/5 | Status: -1 Wis, -1 Con

Veronica shakily puts the teacup aside and holds her head with her hands. As she does so her dark fur sprouts forth and she takes on her feral mein once more, but after a few moments she brings her hands down and looks at them with a strange, almost sick expression.

The Exchange

M Half Elf Unchained Rogue 4 (Scout& Knifemaster) | AC 18|, T 15, FF 13 | CMB +4 CMD 19 | HP 35/35 | F +3 R +8 W +2(4 vs enchants) Immune to sleep| Init +6 | Perc +10/14 vs conversation or things hidden

Ezekiel adds to the conversation, adding Sivvious bid me worship home when we first met. He offered power in return. I of course refused him. It felt quite evil just to be in his presence.

Ezekiel's face goes pale when told of the poison. You poison us then ask for us to aid you? He looks confused and quite unhappy.

Strength: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Con damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Wis damage : 1d2 ⇒ 2


Story Narrator

The crone cackles at Ezekial. "Poison? You should be thanking me for the experience. My dear rogue, don't you see, I have just expanded your awareness. In time you will come to value mushrooms over ale or spirits. The men in your camp certainty appreciate the black rattlecaps that I bring them." Beldame flashes her crooked, black stained teeth at Ezekial.

The Old Beldame's smile returns when she addresses Larisa. "Well, I'm glad someone appreciates my generosity. Perhaps you can refine your brutish friends. I have little interest in Brevoy nobility, but I will gladly sample any herbs from the north lands. I am especially interested in the rare melanges growing along the banks of the Lake of Mists and Veils. Bring me a gift the next time you visit and I will share with you my wisdom in exchange. It may just save your miserable life in the Narlmarches!"

"Now begone from my lands! Seer, do not allow these humans to return until they have the black rattlecaps!"

dice:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Elf Fey Sorcerer 4 :: AC 12 :: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 :: Per +3, Init +2

"Until next, Aunt Beldame. We will speak again soon," Seres nods, a slight grimace on his face as he turns to leave.

After the group is outside and clear of the witch's hut, Seres speaks up, "My apologies. I had no idea she lived out here. Or... maybe I knew once and it was forgotten." He shakes his head and sighs. "Best we steer clear, and warn others to do so as well. I do not think she will be a threat to New Hope if we respect her independence."


Story Narrator

Where to from here?


Male Human Beast Rider Emissary 3 / Hunter 1 (HP: 40/40 // AC: 18, T: 11, F: 17 // F: 6 R: 4 W: 4 // Init: +1, Per: +7 // Dip/Bluff/Intim: 9/6/6, Know (Nobility/Geog): 5/3, Handle Animal: 9, Ride: 8 // MW Lance PA +7 (1d8+7, x3 on charge)
Resources:
  • Challenge: 1/1
  • Animal Aspect: 1/1
Cinder:
HP: 36/36 // AC: 21, T: 11, F: 15 // F: 5 R: 5 W: 2 // Init: +2, Per: +5 // Bite +8 (1d4+6)/2 hoof +8/+8 (1d6+3)

"That was an uncomfortable encounter ... we have two things to go fecth now ... perhaps, we should set off and get them. We can either continue our trek around the Tuskwater and grab the mushrooms and then retrieve the corpse, or go get the corpse direct and then come back via New Hope, heading around to the mushrooms directly."

Connor looks around, [b]"Thoughts?"{/b]


Male Elf Fey Sorcerer 4 :: AC 12 :: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 :: Per +3, Init +2

Seres shakes off his distraction. "The mushrooms aren't urgent. Probably makes more sense to aid the gnomes first."


F Human Slayer (sniper) 3/Paladin 1; Perception +8; AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 14; HP 25/25; F: +5 R: +7 W: +4; CMD 16; Heavy Crossbow +9 1D10 (19/20 x2) 120ft; Ammo 50/50; Deadly Aim -2/+4, Sneak Attack +2D6

"I agree, we should do the more urgent task first. We can come back around later to collect the mushrooms. The sooner we sort things out with the kobolds the better." Larisa says, heading for her horse. As she mounts the creature she looks around, feeling the chill of the wind through her clothes. "You mentioned a haunted temple Seres, maybe we should gather our strength and clear it. Perhaps we can clear some of the old one's influence from this land."


Female Skinwalker (Witchwolf) Cleric 4 | 27/27 HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +6 | Initiative +1 | Perception +5; low-light vision | Channel Energy 4/4 | Speak with Animals 5/6 rounds | Touch of Good 5/5 | Status: -1 Wis, -1 Con

Veronica stumbles out of the Beldame's hut, holding her head in her furry hands. "Guh... hrrrnnnggh..." is all she can manage for the better part of two minutes.

"I uh... I don't know. The temple. Yes. Let's focus on the temple. Remove the blight of malevolent gods from this land." She shakes her head, her shaggy long hair flying about.


Male Human Beast Rider Emissary 3 / Hunter 1 (HP: 40/40 // AC: 18, T: 11, F: 17 // F: 6 R: 4 W: 4 // Init: +1, Per: +7 // Dip/Bluff/Intim: 9/6/6, Know (Nobility/Geog): 5/3, Handle Animal: 9, Ride: 8 // MW Lance PA +7 (1d8+7, x3 on charge)
Resources:
  • Challenge: 1/1
  • Animal Aspect: 1/1
Cinder:
HP: 36/36 // AC: 21, T: 11, F: 15 // F: 5 R: 5 W: 2 // Init: +2, Per: +5 // Bite +8 (1d4+6)/2 hoof +8/+8 (1d6+3)

Fort Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Str: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Wis: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Con: 1d2 ⇒ 2

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Elf Fey Sorcerer 4 :: AC 12 :: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 :: Per +3, Init +2
Larisa Doe wrote:
"You mentioned a haunted temple Seres, maybe we should gather our strength and clear it. Perhaps we can clear some of the old one's influence from this land."
Veronica Ferra wrote:
"I uh... I don't know. The temple. Yes. Let's focus on the temple. Remove the blight of malevolent gods from this land." She shakes her head, her shaggy long hair flying about.

"Our first encounter with Sivvius went badly. It overpowered us and we were forced to flee. Only by the brave sacrifice of two good friends were we able to escape." Seres looks away, clearly saddened. "I am still not sure whether they lived or perished."

1,601 to 1,634 of 1,634 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kingmaker: Stolen Lands All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.