Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Kingmaker PbP

Game Master Egoish

Five brave souls attempt to tame the wilderness and forge a kingdom.


301 to 350 of 2,101 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej sits watching and listening for a while then has a muttered conversation before fetching a shovel.

He starts looking for a spot to dig... not far from sight of the bandits and starts digging.

not sure where yet... but basically I am starting on a prison pit but it may make the bandit a bit more scared


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Around Dusk, a sound is heard from the gate. As the gate opens, a tall handsome man who appears to be in his mid 20s emerges. His long dark hair, dark complexion, and high cheek bones are barely visible through his eagle's-head hood. He is dressed in hide armor which is mostly covered by a long feathered cape. Burned into the chest of his hide breastplate is the symbol of Erastil, Old Dead Eye himself (Silva appears native American). Strapped to his side is a morning star and over his shoulder is a longbow.

While walking across the yard towards the main house, his kind eyes scan the surroundings. As he catches each person's eye, he gives a slight nod. His expression turns to complete joy when he sees Oleg standing by the tables.

Oleg my dear friend! How have you been? I pray the grace of Erastil has been upon you and your house. Where is that lovely bride of yours?

Silva pulls a large rabbit from his bag.

I know how much she loves cooking rabbit stew. I have been drooling for the past eight hours thinking about what her fine culinary skills could do to this!


Oleg looks up from his work nervously before smiling widely, "Silva! It's been many months since you called by, i worried the winter had taken you. Old Deadeye looks after his own though, come in and we'll get some stew on the go. Can i tempt you with a dark ale, fresh from Issia?"

Oleg throws one of his thick arms around the newcomers shoulders guiding him into the main house, looking once more over his shoulder at the stables with the low burning candle light seeping through the cracks.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Oleg my friend, you always know how to cure a man's ailments. A tankard of strong dark ale and a bowl of stew are just what is needed to warm my insides after several days of hard travel!

Silva enters the main house and greets Svelanta with a slight bow and a smile.

Svelanta my lady.


Svetlana "Well look what the thylacine dragged in, I'd better get cooking. A hare that size should feed all of our guests." Svetlana hurries to get a pan on the boil and begins chopping potatoes and carrots for the stew. "So are you going to tell us about your travels or do you need feeding first?"


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

I have definitely had travel mercy. The weather lightened up on my second day and I did not encounter any bandits. As far as why I have come, I was sent by my High Priest to the Stolen Lands. I am not quite sure what to do now, but I knew your outpost was the place to start. If it is not too much trouble, I plan to board here for a few days until Erastil shines his light on my steps. I will assist Oleg in his daily chores and repairs to reimburse your kindness of course. If I know ole Oleg, he could probably use a couple of days to recover.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Greetings stranger. Its nice to see a friendly face and one who seems to be in the service of Erastil Andrej, shovel in hand, gives a polite bow. I am Andrej, recently in service to House Garess

His etiquette done, he goes quiet and waits for his companions.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Silva returns the bow and gives the gentleman a warm smile.

Well met Andrej. I am Silva, paladin of Old Dead Eye.

After exchanging pleasantries, he looks down at the Aldori Sword at Andrej's side.

You do not appear to be a trader or merchant. What brings a noble Sword Lord this far South to Oleg and Svelanta's trading post?


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Hardly Noble and not even a Lord... I will let better tongues than mine recount our tale. He looks to the others.


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

We are here at the request of the Sword Lords. Indicating the charter that Alagor is holding. We have been charged with the exploration of the "Stolen Lands" and to rid this country of bandits, by sword or rope. Dom reaches for the charter to show the new arrival.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Responding to Andrej:

I have found that honor is not earned by title or spoken word...

Turning his attention to Domitian and making a point.

...or personal appearance and dress, but instead in the man himself and the actions he chooses.

He smiles non-judgmentally at Domitian and then looks towards the document.

By Erastil's hand...It seems that his sovereignty is found even now on the first night of my quest into the Stolen Lands.


Oleg "And about time too, they've already done for the ones tryibg to rob our storez. Now we're just waiting on the rope." Oleg looks around with a grim smile.

Svetlana "A terrible fate for any man, and one i do not agree with. If your so keen to see them swing why not do the deed yourself." Svetlana's admonishment seems to quell Oleg's eagerness, he returns to skinning the hare with his head hung low.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

The gnome comes riding in, hearing the tail end of the conversation, still amount his trusty steed Sparky. A newcomer. he says, stating the obvious. I am Egan, Oracle of Brigh. Might I have your name?

After introductions he addresses Silva, but speaks so all can hear, including Oleg and Svetlana, adding So, you see our dilemma. We are divided. These bandits have earned death by the decree of the Swordlords. That can not be argued against. But if we are to bring law to a lawless place we might best serve ourselves to show mercy initially, giving men who have turned to banditry out of desperation a chance to repent and find another way. If we hang all bandits then it is a sure thing that no bandit will ever again surrender to us. And it is likely that we will hand good men who have been led astray. But if we do not hang them, what do we do with them. We can not trust them to fight with us, and we dare not simply let them free on their word for fear they will warn their brothers and pick up arms against us again.

Egan gets off his mount and paces the floor, while thinking out loud. I would not see these three hang, but they are guilty of banditry and likely murder. How can we trust them? What other choices do we have?


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Well met Egan. I am not familiar with Brigh. I would love to hear of him over dinner. As I am new, I would hate to force my judgement on the group. It was your bravery that has brought peace to Oleg's household. With that being said, I personally believe in legitimate law. If you have been mandated by the Sword Lord's to end banditry by sword or rope, I would suggest your decision has already been made for you. I know you do not like violence Svelanta, but these bandits are the same criminals that would have taken your livelihood and maybe even worse your lives today if not for these men. I have the ability to sense evil among men. If you would like, I could go see these men and let you know for sure if they are men who have made bad decisions of if they are truly evil. If no one has the stomach to kill these men if they are indeed evil, then I will slay them by divine mandate!

For the first time since he arrived, you see a holy anger overtake Silva's usually soft countenance.


Anza "I thought i smelled the start of something beautiful," she takes a stool in the corner of the room and helps herself to an ale. "Hello Silva, the good stuff comes out when you visit. All the more reason to like you."

Turning to Egan, "If you want to do some exploring tomorrow is the day to set off, we should get at least four days of decent weather. Windy and brisk but fine for this time of year."


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Well met Egan. I am not familiar with Brigh. I would love to hear of him over dinner. As I am new, I would hate to force my judgement on the group. It was your bravery that has brought peace to Oleg's household. With that being said, I personally believe in legitimate law. If you have been mandated by the Sword Lord's to end banditry by sword or rope, I would suggest your decision has already been made for you. I know you do not like violence Svelanta, but these bandits are the same criminals that would have taken your livelihood and maybe even worse your lives today if not for these men. I have the ability to sense evil among men. If you would like, I could go see these men and let you know for sure if they are men who have made bad decisions or if they are truly evil. If no one has the stomach to kill these men if they are indeed evil, then I will slay them by divine mandate!

For the first time since he arrived, you see a holy anger overtake Silva's usually soft countenance.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Silva's countenance softens at Anza's words.

Well...if it is not the most able tracker in all of Brevoy! Gentleman be honored by this lovely lady's presence. Erastil has truly blessed her. As a matter of fact, I would even dare to say that I would follow Anza on a week long excursion through a blizzard without carrying a supply of daily rations!

Silva chuckles at his own last statement. It is obviously an inside joke.


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

I believe that once word of these mens fate we will earn greater resistance for a time. With our success those who continue their life of banditry deserve their fate while those smart enough will give up that life on their own. We cannot force them directly. If they do not wish to hang and wish to live a normal life they will do so on their own after we have established the new law of the land.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Wise words my new friend.


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

Dom realizing the bandits may be overhearing he turns his attention back to them. Watching for signs of escape. Oleg... get us some rope...


Olegs looks towards Svetlana and sighs, "I can have no part in this, my wife is right. If you wish to hang them take the things you need from the storage shed, it would weigh heavily on my conscience were I involved."


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

Dom, scoffs Someone has to keep the wolves away from the sheep. and wih that he heads out of the building to get the things they will need.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej, ever helpful, gets himself up and moves to follow Dom.

I think we should use a tree outside the post. Best not to have their spirits here after the deed is done... I'll go look for a suitable one


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

Agreed. It's also best to have this separated from the Trading post. That way they can deny involvement honestly. Dom say as Andrej catches up.


As Domitian leaves the building Svetlana moves to interfere but Oleg reaches out a hand to stop her, "We have no say in this love, you've made your feelings known but they have to do what the have to do."

Svetlana looks resolute for a second turning to Silva with an imploring look before sighing and returning to her stew.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan looks dejected as well, and a little worried. I've likely been as guilty as some of these men when I was desperate. he thinks, feeling guilty. I know they meant to kill us an hour ago, but it is such a waste of life to hang them. I still say more can be gained by showing mercy this one time, letting them spread the word of the new law coming to this land. But if this is to be there fate, then let us do it quickly, for to delay is not humane.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

I see your point Egan. That is why I offered to see if they have an aura of evil. Svelanta...It is the law that protects us. If these men are truly evil, they will strike again. Next time it may be the parents of a small child. There is no telling how many orphans suffer daily living without the unconditional love of a parent due to these men.


Svetlana With a look towards Oleg that silences him before he speaks she addresses Silva "This is not Brevoy, i was born a Riverwoman and i prefer my rights to another countries laws. You have what you hold, Oathbreakers die, I live free. If they kill these bandits they are breaking the basics of every Rivermans rights and people won't like it, however justified it may seem to people of lofty virtue and ideal."


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

Dom searches the storage shed for suitable "supplies." While doing so he talks to Andrej. You know if we let these men go, we will be hiding and on the run from these bandits as long as we stay in these lands. This may set them on their heels and convince some give up that life. Either way we will be fighting our way through this.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej is characteristically silent as Dom talks but nods.

There are two roads, neither of them is good and we have no idea where either leads. We are picking the one that won't get us knifed in our sleep.

He shrugs as he works the bar on the gates.

Who is to say that is not the hardest road in the long run?.

Andrej moves down the the road and into the treeline looking for a large enough tree.

But you can't build a nation on what the River Kingdoms already have - they have nothing that endures beyond the rise and fall of this leader or that.

He works silently to set up a noose and get it positioned over a stout branch.

We'll need more than one man to pull this rope - it should be all of us or none of us. Its a test of our resolve to see this through.


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

Having found the ropes he was looking for Dom follows Andrej to the tree line. I figured we would set up all five. Mount them on their horses. Give them some final words and shew the horses away. Pausing a moment before continuing... Your idea is a good gesture but I don't think the others will be willing. Right now we have to be the hardened resolve of the group, and when we faulter I hope they will be ours.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

If we can't be united in this then how will we stand when the REAL trials and struggles come and not just the fate of a few bandits? I prefer it if we all have blood on our hands.

He heads back to the others saying nothing until they are about to rejoin the others.

Besides, I don't think 'Lord High Executioner' is a rank I want.


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

Dom says nothing more. He bundles his hood around his face hiding it in shadow, looking down at the eerie fox trotting along beside him...


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan looks to the newcomer. Silva, before you pass sentence on these men I want you to meet them; to talk to them. I believe you do not really know these people and their ways. The say that they have what they hold. It is a tough way, but it is their way here and to come in and kill people for doing what they have always done is no way to win hearts. Egan re-mounts his dog and prepares to go to the shed where the prisoners are. Will you go with me to talk to Happs? He is a bright fellow. Lets give him a chance to suggest something reasonable that might save his skin.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

I will go and talk to him.

Walking out with Egan and hoping this conversation will carry on out of Svelanta's ear shot.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan leaves the gathering and rides to the shed where the prisoners are held. Holding the door for Silva to enter, he addresses the bound men. Our group is discussing your fates. Its not looking well for you lot at all. What can we do with you? We cannot spare the time or manpower to imprison you. Some say it would be absurd to release you and expect you to not warn the other bandits, to help them fight against us, and to go back to your ways of banditry. At least one says that the people of these lands take their oaths to heart and your sworn oaths would bind you for life to give up crime and to offer no assistance to the bandits. He looks to Happs specifically and asks What would you do in our places? Give us a reasonable option or I am afraid you will hang. Tell us how we can spare you, and tell us why we should.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Silva stands behind Egan taking it all in and awaiting Happs' response.


Happs "In your place i would probably hang us myself, but then i'm not such a good man. Will my oath be of any more value to your friends than your oath to see us live? You should free us now to run and live or you set us to death as if you tied the rope yourself."


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan blinks at the man, surprised at his response. Then I guess you will hang. is all he says as he makes sure the ropes securing the men are tight.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Silva gives Happs a disapproving look and turns to go find Dom and Andrej. He approaches the two men with an obvious look of grief on his face:

It is done. This is extremely regrettable, but even now they show no remorse. If no one else has the fortitude, I will read their charges and declare the penalty at the execution . Each man is gifted a certain amount of time on Golarion. What we choose to do with this time is in our hands and ours alone. I will spend the night praying for their souls.


The sun raises on another morning in the stolen lands as the condemed men are lead out to the lone tree, Oleg and Svetlana stay within the trading post as Silva reads the bandits charges. Before the end several break down into tears but Happs draws himself up proud "I swear an oath this day if there is any way to avenge myself i shall take it, Oathbreakers DIE!"


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej assists with the hangings personally, impassive and not perturbed by either tears or oaths of vengeance.

At the end of the hanging, he sets to digging graves.


After the task of gravedigging is completed a quiet settles over the trading post as people reflect on what has happened. Slowly the smell of dinner coming from the main house pulls in the individuals of the camp as Svetlana puts on a brave face and her excellent but wholesome cooking.

Anza "Well judging by the cloud cover we have between three and five days before some rain blows in, its not warm but its good marching weather and if you want to make some progress exploring this area we should make a start tomorrow. We have plenty of horses now so we can make good time, the only question is where do you want to start, the forest or the plains?"


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

The forest is easiest to forage and get water in. While we have a good stock of supplies and horses to carry it on maybe it's best to use them where it will be hardest to supplement them. Dom suggests


Anza "This entire area is very good for foraging, it is a little easier in the forest but i am confident that i can provide for us anywhere in the greenbelt if required. The forest is as good a place to start as any though, might i recommend that we sell the spare horses from the bandits to Oleg? Chances are you will be purchasing a lot of supplies from him, i would start with a weeks rations each and some survival gear, ropes and tents..."


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Good advice Anza. I am sure he will trade fair with us.

Did we ever see a list of the loot from the bandits?


Male Human Rogue/1 (Init 7, Per 4, Sense Motive 4, hp 8/8, AC 16/14/13, F 0, R +5, W 0)

Sergei will help with the hangings and burials.

Then when we turn to planning:
"Well, the real question is do we want to start our exploration or head directly to this bandit's camp before they get worried that Happs didn't return.
"We may want to keep one for a pack horse?"

The bandits had six horses, right? And there are 6 of us. Egan has a mount. I don't think the rest of us did. So that's only one to sell anyway.


Oleg Hearing the Gnome talking about him Oleg looks up from his cup, "I am in your debt, the least i can do to thank you is allow you to stay here for free when you are not exploring. I wish i could offer you a discount but after the months of bandit attacks i honestly need the money to start getting some goods in again." He brightens at the thought of bandit free profits, "Actually you can keep the potions old Bokken made for me to sell, they might be useful in your travels!"

Svetlana "And of course you can still sleep and eat here free of charge."! Svetlana adds in a mock scolding tone.


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

You are kind. I'm sure we can at least help around here to work off the meals and beds when we stay. turning back to ghe others he adds. My heart could benefit from the joy of new lands and the thrill of discovery. But if the group decides that ee should furher adress the bandits I wil go... while hiding behind Andrej and Silva for the first time Dom cracks a smile and laughs.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan participates in the executions, reading the charges and sentence. He witnesses the hangings unflinching and tries to help with the burials.

After all the bandits are intermed he prepares and places a group marker that reads Here lies the fate of all bandits in these lands. Be warned.

301 to 350 of 2,101 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ego's Kingmaker PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.