Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Kingmaker PbP

Game Master Egoish

Five brave souls attempt to tame the wilderness and forge a kingdom.


201 to 250 of 2,101 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Rogue/1 (Init 7, Per 4, Sense Motive 4, hp 8/8, AC 16/14/13, F 0, R +5, W 0)

As the bandit leader reacts, Sergei draws his dagger and throws it at the nearest bandit, then tosses his rapier back to his good hand.

"Didn't think they'd take the offer. Too bad."

Dagger: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (3) = 6

He would have moved to N20 while shutting the gate, so that would be the bandit in O18


Male Human Fighter 2
Stats:
HP 20/20; AC 17, Flat Footed 11, Touch 16; CMD 17 (+11 vs Disarm); Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +0; Perception +1; Initiative +1

Stepping forward towards the closest bandit, weaving his great sword in a complicated pattern with apparent ease, Alagor has a very dark grim on his face. Moving slowly, he executes a light feint towards the man's legs, and then brings his sword up with surprising speed.

"I..."

Greatsword attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Potential dmg. 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 6 = 12


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Looks like both of you forgot to add in my Bless spell. Plus +1 to attacks for both of you, unless the DM rules that you were not in my 50' range.

Egan moves to S11 and casts Product flame, and a torch flame springs into his hand. Without hesitation he throws the flame at the bandit at P12, shouting Brigh consume you.

Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 1 = 221d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

After the flame does its job burning the bandit it reappears in Egan's hand, ready for another throw next round.


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

I'm assuming I could shoot as well after casting sleep?

Phiona finished casting her spell, and she readied her bow to shoot at the bandit that resisted her spell.

Number of Bandit resisted my spell:

If they all resisted, then I shoot at leader
If two of them resisted and one of them is the leader, I'll shoot at the leader.
If two resist and the leader failed, then I shoot at the one closest to me (Q18)

If I can hit on this action:

Longbow To Hit:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Longbow Damage:1d8 ⇒ 8


Both Egan and Sergei wound the bandits they attack, Alagor's heavy blow strikes through the bandits leathers and leaves him bleeding on the floor with a large gash in his leg.

Egan, produce flame lasts 1 min/level, until you throw it which reduces the duration by 1 min. When you throw it at level 1 the spell ends.

Phiona's spell goes effecting two bandits and the leader...

P12 will save vs sleep 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
N15 will save vs sleep 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Leader will save vs sleep 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Which causes them momentarily slump before shaking off the effects.

You use a standard action to complete the full round spell casting Phi so you can take a move action if you wish but not attack unfortunately.


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

In that case, I'll stand where I'm at and defend myself, (Total Defense +4AC)


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)
DM_Ego wrote:


Egan, produce flame lasts 1 min/level, until you throw it which reduces the duration by 1 min. When you throw it at level 1 the spell ends.

Egan is considered a second level caster for fire spells. He still has one more minute or one more throw remaining.


@Egan, thats fine, but i cannot see the reason for the skill increase on your sheet.

@Phiona, total defense is a standard action not a move action.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej moves to R18 and attacks the bandit.

Attack
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
If confirming
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Well... that sucked


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

In that case, assuming I'm in view of all of them, if not I move to a position so I can see all of them. Then I'll take out my whip and end my turn.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)
DM_Ego wrote:

@Egan, thats fine, but i cannot see the reason for the skill increase on your sheet.

My sheet has been updated to show my alternate racial trait of Pyromaniac. I need to figure out how to dump the data from Herolab into my character sheet here.


Andrej moves forward but the nervous bandit dodges his rushed strike.

No critical failures


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

Dom begins his casting. Gesturing and speaking in the arcane language of magic he targets those bandits that remain standing. The nearest if I can't get them all.


O18 will save vs sleep 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
Q18 will save vs sleep 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Leader will save vs sleep 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Once again the bandit leader resists the spells thrown at him but this time two of the bandits drop into a sleep at his feet.


The bandit leader pulls back his shortbow and fires at Domitian...

Bow attack vs Domitian 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 18
Damage 1d6 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 10

As he jumps into the cart and draws another arrow he gestures at the fallen bandits, "Wake them up!"

Bandit N15 moves and wakes up bandit at O18
Bandit O18 wakes up, grabs his sword and stands up
Bandit Q18 remains asleep

The bandits rush to follow their leaders instructions, looking worried at their sudden turn of bad luck they begin to fight back to back.

The last bandit moves towards the fighter standing over his bleeding comrade and attempts to stabs with his shortsword...

Shortsword attack vs Alagor 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Oleg's Round 2

Initiative,
Sergei
Phiona
Alagor
Egan
Andrej
Domitian
Bandit Leader
Bandits

Red Halo is the bandit leader(who has cover from the wagon sides), Yellow Halo are both injured(both have taken 6 hp), Green Halo is asleep and Domitian is down at -3.

Bandit Leader "The left eye of the girl on the wall pretending to be a boy!"


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

(To stabilize)Con Check:1d20 ⇒ 19


Male Human Rogue/1 (Init 7, Per 4, Sense Motive 4, hp 8/8, AC 16/14/13, F 0, R +5, W 0)

Sergei is delaying, hoping for a chance for a flank. He will still move before the bandits do, no matter what.


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

Perception check:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

I don't think I could see that Domitian need help healing, sorry XD.

Phiona snaps her whip and does flourishes with it, showing the bandit her whip battling prowess. (Dazzling Display)

Dazzling Display, Intimidate check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Dazzling Display:

Phiona's Dazzling Display demoralize all opponent within 30 feet that could see her display. Considering the leader practically points at me, they would probably all see me.

So they have to do a save of "10 + the target’s Hit Dice + the target’s Wisdom modifier" if they couldn't make it pass my Intimidate check, they are shaken for 1 round and this duration increases by 1 round for every 5 by which I beat the DC. If they succeed, nothing happens and I'd probably look like a tool =[.

Shaken condition:

A shaken character takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. Shaken is a less severe state of fear than frightened or panicked.


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

How could u not see? I'm the only other person on the wall 15 feet away. No matter. I don't currently have a rule book near me, am I unconscious or awake and no move or standard actions if my memory serves me. Dom lays sprawled out on the battlement. Moaning faintly. A wooden pig sticker protruding from his frail chest.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej moves to P18, fighting defensively and attacks the warrior at O18. +2 AC

Attack
1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 4 = 21
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

If Confirming
1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 4 = 18
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Domitian remains unconcious but the bleeding around the arrow is not severe. The bandit leader not impressed by the whip display but his men duck their heads away from the lashing tip.

Andrej slices his sword in a deep cut across the bandits stomach opening his leather armour and spilling his innards across the hard frozen earth of the yard, grasping weekly at the wound the bandit slips into unconciousness.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

hmm. I am confused. Per the posted initiative order Andrej is after Egan, and Egan is waiting for Alagor to act.


Male Human Rogue/1 (Init 7, Per 4, Sense Motive 4, hp 8/8, AC 16/14/13, F 0, R +5, W 0)

As Andrej moves into P18, Sergei follows, moving to N18 to flank.
When the nicely flanked bandit falls to Andrej's blade he strikes at the one in O17 instead.

Rapier: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

@Dom I would assume I'm looking down towards the bandit, whereas you're to the right of me. You're not in my line of sight, and if I succeed my perception, I guess you could say I saw it at the corner of my eyes.

Holy Level batman. At least we now know that the bandit leader is level 5, or he would've been shaken by my dazzling display. Assuming level 5 because 10 + 1(will modifier) + 5(level) is needed to overcome my dazzling display.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class
Egan 'Little Fire' Thermogauge wrote:
hmm. I am confused. Per the posted initiative order Andrej is after Egan, and Egan is waiting for Alagor to act.

My bad - sometimes I am at strange hours compared to the majority of the players (Australia based) so I post when I can so as to not delay US gameplay and then if need be the GM can shuffle me in where needed in the order, or as today, let me skip


Male Human Fighter 2
Stats:
HP 20/20; AC 17, Flat Footed 11, Touch 16; CMD 17 (+11 vs Disarm); Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +0; Perception +1; Initiative +1

Alagor steps forward and tries to bring his great weapon directly at the head of next bandit in front of him.

5' step to S14
Greatsword attack vs. R13 bandit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Potential dmg. 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 6) + 6 = 13


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan rides to M11 and throws the fire he holds in his hand at the bandit in O18. I believe that mounted Egan can easily see and throw over the tables there. If this is a problem he can stop in O11.

Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 1 = 201d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

O18 is the one I just cut down... not wanting to be metagamey but is that your target or a typo? O17 is closer to to too and without the cover penalty you'd generate normally


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

[ooc] You are right Andrej. I must have been looking at the map wrong. Ego, please update my target to O17. I believe he was the one I burned last round and my intended target this time. Thanks![.ooc]


The bandit deftly dodges Alagor's huge swing while Egan crisps the same unlucky soul with fire causing him to drop to the ground with his leathers smouldering.

Only two bandits and the leader left, one bandit is still asleep.

The bandit leader looses his arrow at Phiona...
Shortbow attack vs Phiona 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 14
Damage 1d6 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 9
Then leaps from the cart and moves around the corner.
Move to W18.

The remaining bandit focuses on Alagor...
Shortsword attack vs Alagor 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 - 2 = 17
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Oleg's Round 3

Initiative,
Phiona
Alagor
Egan
Andrej
Sergei
Domitian
Bandit Leader
Bandits

As more of the bandits are incapacitated the bandit leader shouts encouragement while looking for a more tactical position, "Put that warrior down..!"


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Can I charge through the sleeping bandits square?


Male Human Fighter 2
Stats:
HP 20/20; AC 17, Flat Footed 11, Touch 16; CMD 17 (+11 vs Disarm); Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +0; Perception +1; Initiative +1

Moving slowly after downing the first bandit, Alagor left his flank exposed, and another of fallen bandit's comrades takes advantage and stabs him in his left side. Thankfully, he only had a smaller so called short sword, so Alagor's armor managed to compensate for the most of the blow. Not minding his wound, he raises his weapon again, towards the newly presented target, and crushes it down, while pronouncing a single word, as a continuation of his sentence - "...said...

Great sword attack vs. R14 bandit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Potential dmg. 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 6) + 6 = 16


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Riding Sparky, Egan moves to T13, avoiding an AOO if needed from the bandit in R14 But I believe he will be down. and casts a healing spell on the newly wounded Alagor.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

As the magics flow from his small hands into the large fighter and his wound heals Egan whispers Brigh heals ya now. Be whole.

Edit: I just noticed that Phiona has not acted yet, so this might not have happened quite yet.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej charges the bandit leader, sword slashing as he closes on his foe.

To Hit
1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 = 21
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

If confirming
1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 17
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Continuing his whispered message to Alagor Egan finishes If you can wait for it, Brigh has another heal for ya comin up.


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

Posting out of turn cuz ability may be spotty later. Dom lays motionless. Constitution check to regain consciousness.:1d20 ⇒ 4 Fail. -1 HP


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)
Domitian wrote:
(To stabilize)Con Check:1d20

Hey Dom, Didn't you stabilize above?


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

Sorry for that, but I think I can pass this as holding my action until now =], @Egan I think he's rolling to regain conscious rather than stabalizing.

Seeing that the bandit moved closer to Phiona, she began casting a spell (Cause Fear).

Not sure how to roleplay causing fear with spell, just gonna pretend as if I'm intimidating or something.

"The power of Shelyn compells you!"

Phiona shout as she points her finger at the bandit leader,

Cause Fear:

Will Save DC14,

If he failed the Will Save, he is frightened for 1d4 ⇒ 2 rounds.

If he succeed in pasing the Will Save, he is Shaken for 1 round.


Male Human Rogue/1 (Init 7, Per 4, Sense Motive 4, hp 8/8, AC 16/14/13, F 0, R +5, W 0)

Sergei will charge to V19 and attack the leader, leaping easily over the sleeping bandit on his way.

Rapier: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Looking closely at the charge rules: you can only charge to the closest square, which in my case would technically be V18, where Andrej is. If I can't charge, I'll full move instead and get around behind him in X18. I believe he still has his bow out and thus shouldn't threaten.
If he's switched to a melee weapon, I'll roll to W19.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

No attack in either case.
That's way too many conditionals. I hope it's clear.


Will save vs fear 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Acrobatics check vs Sergei CMD 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Andrej scores a cut along the bandit leaders upper arm as he turns to flee, Sergei uses the opening to wound him again as he evades Andrej.

Withdraw from Andrej, used Sergei's attack as his AoO. The bandit leader heads for the wall at Y19, drops his bow and starts to climb.

Climb check DC15 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 5 = 16

Scrambling up the 10ft wooden walls he throws himself off the side landing awkwardly in the snow still clinging to the base of the wall, laying prone he seems dazed from the drop.

Acrobatics slow fall DC15 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Fall damage 1d6 ⇒ 3

Since the bandit leader is the only bandit still active and he is in the process of running away i don't think we need another map, same initiative order and carry on.


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

As Phiona seen that the bandit leader is running away, (could she see that he felt prone on the other side?) she drop the ladder back down so others could climb back up on the walls.

"Hurry! We must get him before he runs back to his hideout."

Also would dropping the ladder down be considered a move action? If not assume I'm holding my action for now, if so then I think I'm done for this round. Can't do anything else :/


It'll take a full round action to get the ladder down and set up, people can climb it but it is at 1/4 speed, so to climb the 10ft to the wall top will cost 40ft of movement and it would require a DC0 climb check so you don't have to roll unless your ACP makes your climb skill a negative, if you wan to climb at double speed (20ft of movement to the top) it would be a DC5 climb check. Its a DC15 acrobatics check to avoid the 1d6 fall damage from the drop, if you take damage from the fall you land prone.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egon calls out Open the gate.

I have lost were we are in initiative. If Phiona has acted then Alagor is up and Egan is on deck, right?


It is also harder to un-bar the gate than it is to bar it, removing the bar will take a full round action. I'm not going to attach a strength check to it though since i can't imagine even the most secure of boarder posts would have a bar that one person couldn't lift.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej attempts the same maneuver, if need be, at slightly distant area from the bandit so that he lands near him.

Climb 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

His feet slide off the wood and is unable to get purchase.


Male Human Fighter 2
Stats:
HP 20/20; AC 17, Flat Footed 11, Touch 16; CMD 17 (+11 vs Disarm); Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +0; Perception +1; Initiative +1

Still full of battle-lust, Alagor tuns slowly towards Egan, and it seems that it takes him a couple of moments to realize how close to the edge he was, and how much little gnome's healing helped him. He exclaims a short "Thank you" and with a slight nod, starts towards the gate. Once there he reaches for the bar in order to raise it.

I believe that with my 20' base movement (because of armor), that is all I could really do this round


Male Human Rogue/1 (Init 7, Per 4, Sense Motive 4, hp 8/8, AC 16/14/13, F 0, R +5, W 0)

Andrej, I believe Phiona dropped the ladder, so it's only a DC 5 to climb at half speed.

Sergei races up the ladder onto the wall, glances over the edge to see the bandit, steps down a few paces, flips over the edge, hangs a second and drops down next to the bandit, ready to strike.

Climb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan will ride single move for Sparky up to Alagor, easily keeping up with the big man in heavy armor, and cast a second healing spell.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

201 to 250 of 2,101 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ego's Kingmaker PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.