Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Kingmaker PbP

Game Master Egoish

Five brave souls attempt to tame the wilderness and forge a kingdom.


1,001 to 1,050 of 2,101 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

John approaches the group cautiously, "So whats to become of us? Whatever you choose you need to move soon, i'd rather not have my neck stretched but i'd sooner get on with it than sit in the cold." he asks with an optimistic gri .


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Yes. Well we would rather not have to stretch any necks also, but as you know we have done it in the past and will likely have to do it in the futyre. The little gnome replies. We do want to spare you but we can't let you run off and pick up banditry again, as we mean to put a stop to it in these lands and hang or put to sword all men caught practicing it in the future. he explains. And we cannot have you going off to the Stag Lord's fort and throwing in with him or even warning him. He looks to his three captives, and looks at them hard and long.

Would you be willing to swear an oath to the Sword Lords and to us to abandon banditry and to help our cause to settle and bring prosperity to these lands? I propose an oath something like " I promise on my faith and good word that I will from this moment abandon banditry and thievery and be faithful to the the Sword Lords and you, their agents, to never cause them harm and will support them and their cause completely against all persons in good faith and without deceit." If you swear this oath you will become our trusted men. We will represent you to the Sword Lords and see that you have a chance for life and prosperity here. You would leave with a way to hunt and defend yourselves and would be free to travel with us, sharing our food to the trading post.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 = 18 (with enhanced Diplomacy)


Cleric / 3 (Per:+4, Init+3, HP 18, AC: 14/13/11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+5)

"Aye lads, I be a huntsman like many of ye, and a brother of Erastil. Return to real homes, with people that wouldn't stab ye for a pint. Show you're trustworthy and in doing so we'll show the same."

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 11 aid Egan.


"Sounds a simle choice, you have my oath as a riverman." John kneels as he speaks before turning and gesturing at the dumb struck youths, who kneel and repeat the words with him.

"So what now, my lords? I can pack these furs for us to carry if you intend to return to Oleg's?"


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Yes. Please pack the furs. We need to head straight to Oleg's. Andrej, do you want to take the lead with me and Todd?

Silva packs his gear and carries what he can. He starts walking in he direction of the trading post.


Cleric / 3 (Per:+4, Init+3, HP 18, AC: 14/13/11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+5)

After the oaths are given Maksim helps gather up whatever is useful from the camp, he makes sure that someone caries the tent for shelter. He tries to keep himself lightly loaded so he has maximum mobility. Once everyone is ready he'll follow the group out on the fastest way to Oleg's.

Survival 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Get to Oleg's safely.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 What's to see along the way.

"Yes mi'lord Silva, we'll get there but slow and sure."


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej prepares to return to scouting but carries what he can and still be useful as a scout.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

I will take that as a yes.

Silva moves over as Catfoot passes.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan gathers the weapons and gear of the bandits that no longer need it. He will also detect Magic and check out the camp before they depart. While its going he will concentrate on the potion they found to see if he can identify it.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Potion is clw.

With Andrej blazing a trail and the reformed bandits carrying your loot you head back through the snow to Anza at the camp, the snow is over a foot deep amd the going is hard with drifts up to three feet in some of the clearer area's. Andrej quickly begins to check low hanging branches after nearly being buried by heavy falling snow causing a collapse.

Reaching Anza at late evening you are overjoyed to see a fire to warm your frozen fingers and toes, even the fact her horse has suffered a similar fate to your own seems less important when yiu smell the thick herby stew she has put on the fire for your return.

Just one fort save vs cold dc15, it should be more but the effect will not be important enough to worry about.

"Finally! I thought you may have perished in the storm, that was the worse i've seen in all my years." She looks surprised at the former bandits following you in to the camp. "Look what the cat dragged in, John you always were a terrible bandit. Back to a woodsmans life?"

John and Anza fall into a conversation about trapping and hunting while everyone eats and rests.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Fort versus cold: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Fort1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Plus gear,survival etc


Cleric / 3 (Per:+4, Init+3, HP 18, AC: 14/13/11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+5)

Fort-Cold Weather: 1d20 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 5 = 11 Plus any other modifier such as Anya's or Maksim's or any other survival roll that applies. Only Fort. base of 3 and cold weather gear of 5 is applied in the roll.

"By the grace of Erastil's mercy we made it, just barely, our horses are lost of course. Are you in good health, Anza?" Maksim continues, "So that eldrich storm is most uncommon, that is good, though I do wonder if it be an act of the fae here rather than some unwilled event."


Andrej/Maksim and Egan if he fails as well as the bandits are fatigued and take 1d6 ⇒ 4 non lethal damage

Breaking from her conversation with John to hand Maksim and the others a bowl of horse stew, "Most uncommon, we sometimes have strange cloud formations or unnatural winds but i've never seen weather so destructive. My grandfather used to love his campfire tale of the Taldan Legion that was caught in a Murder Mist long ago when they tried to colonise these lands, they went mad and killed each other leaving a handful of survivors. I always thought he was making it up since it happened so many hundreds of years ago but after seeing this i can almost believe him."

John chimes in with the weather stories, "I remember my mother telling me of rain that could leech the life out of people and turn them into the undead, probably just to stop me playing in puddles and coming home soaking but you never know."

He still has the mischievous twinkle in his eye, almost like that roguish uncle that everyone has and Andrej will probably grow into.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 (Plus cold weather gear. +5?)

Anza, you are a happy sight. And a happy smell as well. I am glad to see you well. the little gnome seems truly happy that Anza did so well with the weather.

Joining in the conversation Egan adds Well its just about Spring, and not soon enough to suit me. I've not seen anything like that storm in all my days, and hope never too again. Anza, will the storm have killed off a lot of the game, making hunting that much harder?


"Forest creatures have their ways, and small game will have avoided the worst of the storm. I wouldn't expect anything too big to have done well though." Anza replies as she hands Egan a bowl with a smile.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

I and these men are feeling both cold and and battered... I think we need a few hours rest and some hot food


As the sun dips behind the clouds Anza stokes the fire and bids you all to settle in for the night, "I will keep this watch, you've all just had a hard march and your bedrolls will warm you well. I will wake you at dawn and we can get moving, it will be at least three days back to Oleg's on foot, maybe 5 if we have to forage."


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan beds down with a belly full of how stew, Sparky tucked in close beside him. He is content.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Silva finds a spot to kneel and spends time in prayer and meditation to Erastil. After some time, he stands and returns to the camp. Good job over the past few days comrads. We have worked well together. I feel confident that we have the strength to complete the orders we have been given by the sword lords. At that, he sits down at the fire and enjoys a bowl of stew and a flagon of mead."


Cleric / 3 (Per:+4, Init+3, HP 18, AC: 14/13/11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+5)

Maksim joins Silva in the devotions to Erastil, returning with him. "By our lord's mercy and the dedication you've shown our small community, we survived to continue good works. May it be ever thus." Maksim turns to Anza, "Thanks for the watch, I need the rest so I can once again join with the Father to receive his favor. I'll need time in the morning to hold full services." Maksim addresses the group, "Any that wish to join me in services to Erastil the Housewarden are welcome to do so come morning." He also dines, as hungry as anyone.

Maksim will retire after seeing the camp is well settled. He will hold services in the morning should circumstances permit.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Silva nods. I will join you in the morning. then thinking aloud I wonder how our friend Perlivash is getting along. Surely he took refuge from the storm.


Female Gnome Sorceress / 3 - - (Per:+2, Init+3, HP 15/15, AC: 13/13/ 11 F:+2 R:+3 W:+5)

Arielle arrives:

Pleased to have avoided the worst of the storm, Arielle was thankful to have finally arrived at Olegs. Better late than never I suppose.

She's a bit disappointed to learn that the group she's to be joining isn't at the post at the moment, but decides that perhaps that's for the best since it gives her a chance to chat with Oleg's wife, Svetlana, about the members of the group.

Svetlana seems almost the opposite of Oleg, she appears as talkative as he is quiet and Arielle decides to take advantage of that and peppers her with questions regarding the group. "What do you think of the group Svetlana? Do they all get along well? Are they fairly friendly? What's the group composed of? Anyone my size in it? Have they run into a lot of bandits out here?"


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej snores like a hog.

Snzzzzzzzzzh.....Snzzzzzzzz-ghh....................Snzzzzz....Snzz....Snzzz -Snnnnngnnhnnnnnnnnngh


The long trek back to Olegs takes five days on foot, even with Anza's expert guidance. You do encounter some wild life on your way back as the snow begins to melt however the pack of wolves have been killed by the strange snow and a mighty black bear has been laid low, still breathing it has been bludgened unconcious by the storm but did not pass away from the beating.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Its in Egan's nature to help the bear.

The woods needs it predators to be healthy. Many of the larger animals will have been destroyed from this cursed snow. We need to help this creature if we can. With all the dead horses, we should have plenty of horse meat to spare, yes?

Egan will place some of the excess horse meat near the bear, and unless the party strongly object, instructs everyone to get well away as he prepares to hear the creature. I am not sure if this bear will understand that it should be grateful to us so back well away. Sparky can get me away fast if the bear decides it would rather have me than the horse meat here.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Silva agrees with the decision to help the bear. The warrior is not meant to die outside of battle.


The bear is unresponsive as you approach, it has been badly injured by the leaden snow. Several of its ribs appear to have broken under the weight and its breathing is laboured.

It does not even stir at the scent of the meat you place close to it.


Cleric / 3 (Per:+4, Init+3, HP 18, AC: 14/13/11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+5)

Maksim sees the distressed bear, "May Erastil bring you peace, child of the forest. Egan can you tell if the beast will allow me to touch him for healing or should I call on the Greater blessing all heal all in the area?"

Maksim grasps his sigil and prepares to cast either CLW or channel healing.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

I am mounted. Let me cure the bear, and then move away. If it does not pursue me, then you can channel from you maximum range and move away as well. Let us not take any chances with this creature.

Egan, mounted on Sparky, casts Cure Light Wounds on the Bear and then moves a standard move of 40 away from the creature. He will have cleared or trampled a path away from the bear to allow a 'regular terrain' move away in advance.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Cleric / 3 (Per:+4, Init+3, HP 18, AC: 14/13/11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+5)

"Agreed, Egan, let the mercy of the gods aid this poor creature. Let any that have wounds or bruises stand there and walk slowly away from the beast." Maksim points to a spot within his channel but farther away than Maksim is from the bear.

Channel Healing: 1d6 ⇒ 2

The Sigil of Erastil seems to move as though alive, then a wave of green light spreads though the area, bringing feelings of peace and contentment that remind people of the good memories of home, family, and friends for those that have them, for others, a vision of families they can make and find joy in. The birds burst into joyeous song, and you'd swear that the other small forest creatures are dancing in the light. Then it fades, with a bit of regret that you feel when friends leave but contentment also for the good time had.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Wow. Nice. I think I felt that. :)


The healing magic takes visible effect on the injured bear, its bones re-knitting and its breathing growing easier. Slowly its eyes open and it lumbers to its feet, sniffing at the horse meat before turning to look at the party. It then lets out a low threatening growl before taking the horse meat in its jaws and shambling away through the melting snow.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

I'd have normally taken another path... but I am grateful, now, that this one was offered, says Andrej, a touch mellow and wistful after the blessing of Erastil.

He looks at any one who looks at him funny or surprised and asks defensively, What?

He then hitches his belt and continues on.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan only smiles at the fighter and urges Sparky forward to catch up with the group. The scent of the bear still in the air seems to encourage the dog to do just that.


You arrive back at Olegs to a hive of activity. Oleg is busily fixing the stables which have been damaged by the heavy snow while the guard captain, Kesten, is haranguing the guardsmen as they work to fix the catapults in the outposts towers.

Svetlana is standing in the market area showing some furs to a robed gentleman while a young gnome lady watches on.


Cleric / 3 (Per:+4, Init+3, HP 18, AC: 14/13/11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+5)

Maksim looks on in warm approval of the hard work of a growing community goes on. He does not interfer with it and proceed to the stables, waving to Oleg. "Blessing of the Hearthfather upon you and your work, Oleg, can I help you?"


"Grab some nails and hold that board, thanks." Oleg gives his normal verbose reply.


Cleric / 3 (Per:+4, Init+3, HP 18, AC: 14/13/11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+5)

Maksim finishes stabling his horse and gets to hard, honest labor. He'll talk to any that talk to him, but is content to work in silence as Oleg prefers.


Female Gnome Sorceress / 3 - - (Per:+2, Init+3, HP 15/15, AC: 13/13/ 11 F:+2 R:+3 W:+5)

The young gnome lady over by Svetlana takes note of the group riding into the trading post. Sure those most be the other charter holders riding in. They surely don't look like a bunch of traders or merchants....

Arielle begins digging around in her backpack for her charter to show them as she tries to decide which one would be the best to approach first. Seeing a fellow gnome among their number, she figures she'll talk to him first. Afterall, he appears less intimidating then the other members of the group, plus he is rather cute.

After he's had a chance to dimount, Arielle will approach the male gnome with her charter in her hand, waving it about as she speaks. "Excuse me, might your group be the one with the charters to explore the land? I got mine a bit later than the rest of you and hoped to still be able to catch up with all you here at Oleg's. My name's Arielle. "


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej gives her a curt nod.

I'm Andrej, he says brusquely, Good to have you - the last few haven't worked so well. Maskin, Egan and Silva, he indicates either with a jerk of the shoulders as he works unloading and storing things, or with a jut of his jaws.

He looks over her.

Egan - one for you, he calls out as he works.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan rides in with a smile on his face. Sparky pulls at his tack at the familiar sights and smells, eager to be at some place that feels like home. The site of the trading post brightens the gnomes disposition and from his demeanor you figure he is anticipating a warm hearth and a home cooked meal.

Seeing Svetlana showing furs to the robed man he instinctively checks the bundles of furs over Sparky's saddlebags and looks back to the three men carrying more. I'll not spoil her sale by showing these just yet. he thinks to himself, sure that Svetlana will give his group the best price she can for their goods. As they close the distance Egan turns to John and the younger men with him. Best behavior now. That one there is Kesten, the captain of the guard. But you have nothing to fear as you are not bandits. You are sworn men of the Sword lords and have come into Olegs to with us to resupply after trapping and before heading home to your families, yes? He waits for a reassuring response from them before riding the rest of the way in.

Approached by Arielle, Egan brightens even further. By Brigh's blessing, what have we here? he thinks to himself as the young gnome introduces herself. As Andrej introduces the team Egan hops off his dog with a flourish and a wink. Indeed I am Egan Thermogauge, and I am at your service my lady. I would take your hand in greeting, but we have been many days on the trail and I fear I need to freshen up to be that social. Have I heard correctly that you too have a charter and intend to join us? This is indeed good news as we have been sorely challenged and could use additional support. As Andrej so tactfully put it, we have not the best track record of keeping our team together, but I have a hope that that is now behind us with your so welcome appearance.


Svetlana calls to Silva as he enters the yard, "Silva, you rascal! Come meet another man of your faith! Maksim!"

The robe stranger bows and you see the symbol of Erastil hanging from a chain about his neck, he bows in your direction before awaiting your arrival at the trading table.


Cleric / 3 (Per:+4, Init+3, HP 18, AC: 14/13/11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+5)

After handing Oleg nails and holding the board still while he hammers it in, Maksim nods at the Gnome lady. When Svetlana calls, Maksim says to Oleg, "Your lady and piety calls, I'll return when able." Oleg goes over to the unknown co-religonist greeting him, "Blessings of the Father of Forests, upon you; I'm Maksim Zavid Radoslavov, huntsman and brother of Erastil. May I be of service?"


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Silva rides into the outpost following behind the group with Todd. When we enter, take all of the horses to the stable. If anyone asks, tell them the truth...you are my armor bearer. May Old Dead Eye's grace shine upon our stay.

Upon entering, Silva dismounts and heads directly over to Svetlana. Clad in banded mail with the holy symbol of Erastil branded into his chest plate, the human paladin introduces himself to the robed man. Well met brother. As Maksmi has declared, the Forest Father has truly blessed us. I am Silva Pasrati. The young lad putting up the horses is my squire and you have already met Friar Maksim. What brings you to Oleg's?


Female Gnome Sorceress / 3 - - (Per:+2, Init+3, HP 15/15, AC: 13/13/ 11 F:+2 R:+3 W:+5)

In lieu of a handshake, Arielle will give a little curtsey to Egan. "Pleased to meet you Egan. My name is Arielle Windsong and you did hear correctly, I do have a charter and came to join with your little group here. I won't delay you from freshening up any longer though. I'll be heading on over to the evening meal shortly, I hope to see you there. We can talk more and you can introduce me to the rest of your group."


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

It will be an honor Ms. Windsong. A date it is. Egan bows with a flourish and spins on his heels, heading back to his team to unpack, see to Sparky, and then to his personal hygiene.


The robed stranger will bow in the Erastite fasion, "Greeting milord, brother." he nods to Maksim. "Tis fine fortune to meet two other men of our church exploring these uncivilised lands, i have much to discuss with you over supper."

As he mentions supper Svetlana looks startled, "Oh, supper. I've an army to feed and not even started!" with that she rushes back into the main house and begins admonishing Olegs wood chopping efforts.

Waving a hand at his wifes back Oleg turns from his completed labours on the stables, "John, and the Kaster boys. Is that Todd Hunter in my stable? Do i need to get my wood axe for your necks?"

The boys look sheepish in the company of the man they recently robbed but John takes it in his stride, he quickly manages to engage Oleg in conversation about fur trading and the repairs that need carrying out. Shortly John and Oleg are retiring into the house to sample some of Olegs ale, leaving the boys and Todd with instructions to make theirselves useful.


Cleric / 3 (Per:+4, Init+3, HP 18, AC: 14/13/11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+5)

"I'm sure you do, Brother, walk in our lord's light. I must be about some work now, I'll join for sup, tll then." Maksim sees John's too successful shmoozing and hears Svetlana's lament. Can't do much about Oleg's taking a fancy to that guileful man, have'ta keep an eye on him though. Maksim marches over to some of the other new laborers and organizes some woodchopping. Soon a flow of firewood makes its way to the kitchen. Then other tasks are done, with Maksim not listening to any excuses like we've marched for miles through a hellish winter storm or other shirking nonsense. Only when the meal is ready will Maksim relent.


Paladin of Erastil-3/ Init:+1, Perception:-1, AC:18/11/17, CMD:19, HP:28, Fort:6 (11 vs cold), Ref:4, Will:4

Silva heads over to the female gnome and introduces himself. Afternoon mi lady. I am Silva. He bows slightly. Did I overhear you are joining us? It is good to have another ally. We ran into some creatures the other day you may be interested in meeting. Two fey who we befriended.

I guess she is part fey like Egan.

1,001 to 1,050 of 2,101 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ego's Kingmaker PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.