Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Kingmaker PbP

Game Master Egoish

Five brave souls attempt to tame the wilderness and forge a kingdom.


1 to 50 of 2,101 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Be it so known that the bearer of this charter has been charged
by the Swordlords of Restov, acting upon the greater good and
authority vested within them by the office of the Regent of the
Dragonscale Throne, has granted the right of exploration and travel
within the wilderness region known as the Greenbelt. Exploration
should be limited to an area no further than thirty-six miles east and
west and sixty miles south of Oleg’s Trading Post. The carrier of
this charter should also strive against banditry and other unlawful
behavior to be encountered. The punishment for unrepentant banditry
remains, as always, execution by sword or rope. So witnessed on this
24th day of Calistril, under watchful eye of the Lordship of Restov
and authority granted by Lord Noleski Surtova, current Regent of
the Dragonscale Throne.

With these words on a thick piece of parchment the adventurers set off to the south, heading for the little known trading post "Oleg's" to start their explorations and find their fortunes. Walking or riding down the South Restov Road at the end of winter is a taxing journey for the fittest of hero's, made even worse by the advent of a late winter snow storm. The hero's slowly trudge towards the distant shape of a road side inn for their first night out of Restov, hopeful that they can complete the two day journey in three days through the half foot of fresh snow that now coats the countryside.

No one needs to make saves for avoiding the elements at this stage as it is warm enough when fully clothed and cloaked that there is no danger, the Dog and Goat Inn in the distance is a small affair but is rumoured to serve the best hare stew in Restov. If anyone wants to make knowledge local/history/geography checks for any info about the area i will let you, you will also get a +2 circumstance bonus for any research you may have done before setting off.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan trudges along, his face not showing its normal bright appearance. He is cold. What was I thinking. A fire oracle way up here. Too far North. Too far. I am as likely to freeze to death as to find more of my kin, or doorways in to the fey wilds. His mood brighten as he sees the inn ahead. Ah. A chance for warmth, and good company, and word of the road ahead, and perhaps a mug or three of something that will thaw me out. With those thoughts he urges Sparky to go a little faster on the snowy road. Almost there boy. They better let you in. he thinks.


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

"Oh goody, an inn in sight in this cold winter night, Perfect. Can't wait for the winter to pass. But I always appreciate a cold winter than a hot summer. Don't you agree guys?"
Phiona turns her head toward the groups when asking the question, but quickly turn her to face back on the road ahead.

Darn it, edited my post to only show group, and I got some pretty good roll if I was already in the inn =p


Everyone would be travelling in a group, its safer in bandit country!


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

Domitian stifles a cough and draws up his cloak. He turns his head away as Phiona looks at him. I need a hot meal and some mulled wine... He thinks to himself looking at the inn off in the distance. Anxiety. Domitian, brows furrowing looks at his companion, trotting through the snow several paces away from the group. Relax. It's only temporary Ronyo. Even after all their time together the fox's odd behavior and faded color still surprised him. More emotions of nervousness follow but Domitian ignores them, continuing the his trek through the snow. I am totally not being a jerk but Domitian is a bit of a loner and has an awful charisma score and sucks at being social.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan turns to Phiona and says.

Saesa omentien lle Phiona. Nae saian luume' avvae.

Sylvan:
Sorry to disagree with you Phiona. Its better to be hot.

I did not see languages selected for Domitian. If he were to speak Slyvan, at least three of us would have a language we could converse in other than common. And if by wild chance he could speak Ignan then he could understand Egan while he is in combat...


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej grunts in agreement with Phiona, and paws through his few remaining coins...

Four walls are also safer. We can ask after the lay of the land - prehaps even pool coin for a guide.

Grand Lodge

Domitian wrote:
I am totally not being a jerk but Domitian is a bit of a loner and has an awful charisma score and sucks at being social.

8 isnt a horrible score - its below average is all. Andrej has 8 as well. He isn't a social butterfly but he's far from being socially crippled... 6 or 7 on the other hand is bad.


As you approach the Inn there is a break in the snow allowing you to get a clear view of a snow covered half timbered structure, two stories high and of a large size. Its chimney stack raises out of the snow covering its heavily thatched roof and lets whisps of woodsmoke out into the winds.

The door is raised on a step and is clear of the snow laying inches deep on the ground and a soft, inviting glow comes from behind the shuttered windows. The promise of warmth, food and a comfortable bed before your next long slog to Olegs trading post beckons you in.

Approaching the door you see the sign of the Dog and Goat swinging wildly in the wind, its heavy wood coated with snow driven into it by the wind so only the dog is visible. Entering the well spaced common room and stamping the snow from your boots you feel the pain in your fingers and toes as they begin to warm.

"Travellers this early in the season, you'll be wanting beds and stew no doubt?" The middle aged man behind the reception area says quietly through the haze of pipe smoke in a gravelly voice...


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

"And mulled wine if you have it." Domitian says shaking the snow from his cloak. I can't tell. Is this structure a wall and some little buildings inside of it? Or is it supposed to be all under a roof. It's weird to have tables sitting outside but it's weird to have a wagon inside...


Bear in mind your not yet at Olegs trading post, your about a day north of it, two days in the snow. So don't worry about the map just yet.

Half timbered is a single bulding with stone walls on the ground floor and wooden walls on the upper floor. This inn has shuttered windows and a large downstairs common room with a roaring fire, theres a reception counter just inside the door and some stairs leading up, there are also a couple of doors which probably lead further into the inn.

"Mulled wine we can manage, get yourselves around the fire and i'll be right back." The hazy figure turns toward a dor to the rear of the establishment.

The common room is around 20ft wide and 40ft long from the counter, it has several tables in the middle and the fire is against the far wall from the door about 20ft down the room. Sitting at a table near the fire with a bowl of stew is a figure in worn winter travelling gear and a wide brimmed floppy hat, as you cluster into the doorway the figure does not look up.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan comes in from the cold unmounted, leading Sparky by a leash. He shakes the loose snow from his all too thin cloak on the step and enters the warmth. Ahhhh. he vocalizes. A gnome might thaw in here.

Too cold to think of anything but the fire, Egan takes the proprietor's advise and crowds the fire, almost standing in the flames. Ahhhh.


Male Human Fighter 1
Stats:
HP 11/13; AC 17, Flat Footed 11, Touch 16; CMD 16 (+10 vs Disarm); Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +0; Perception +0; Initiative +1

Similar to others, Alagor shakes the snow from his coat, stomping his boots at the same time. He removes his leather travel gloves, and unties his scarf, all the while massaging his aching fingers, as a means to swiftly return circulation to his hands.

Still not really noticing the warmth, Alagor's gaze wander towards the little gnome and his riding dog. Strange little fellow, this Egan....would never expect 'im to join a chartered expedition. But then again, who would have thought that me...

His thoughts wandering, his notices the figure in worn winter travelling gear with a wide brimmed floppy hat. On the road to the inn, he had the chance to discuss a bit with his newly met acquaintances, and he was more than aware that he was not the best person in the group to parlay with strangers. Unless you wanted your initial contact to either scare them away, or make them pissed as hell...

Looking back to his fellow travellers, he tries to make eye contact with Phiona, silently motioning his head towards the figure who was obviously busy eating the stew. I sure do hope she catches my hint


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

@Domitian it's okay. I agreed with Andrej that 8 isn't too bad, and hey if 7 is bad, that means my 7 wisdom would made me have no common sense at all XD

@Egan I dunno where to find Sylvan language so, ah well. I found Elven though, but sadly we're not speaking Elven.

When Egan replied to Phiona's question on the road, she replied initially in Slyvan, but quickly slipped back into Common, her mother tongue.

In Sylvan:

"Well, when you grew up in a hot place, you tends to prefer the coolness more."

"I mean warm is still the best, but at least when it's cold, you could put on warm clothings, however when it's too hot, you have to waste precious water to cool yourself."

Who else beside the innkeeper, the man wearing the winter gear and us are in the common room? Perception Check:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Phiona then continued the journey inside the the inn. After being greeted by what seems to be the innkeeper. Alagor seems to be acting strange from how he normally act during the trip.

Sense Motive Check: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (19) - 2 = 17

She could guess what Alagor intentions are, or at least think he meant interacting with the man wearing the floppy hat. Phiona approach the man eating the stew,

"Greetings sir, I'm Phiona, sure is nice to be able to find a place to lay our head during a snow storm eh."

Phiona asked the man kindly, and attempts to sit on the seat next to him.


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

Domitian finds a place near the fire to dry his gear and takes a seat at a table nearest the fire. Subconsciously he probes the mental connection with his fox companion Ronyo. Contentment, and warmth is all he gathers before putting it out of mind once again. Domitian then begins to stare at apparently the inns only other guest. Eyes lingering too long to be considered polite. He then removes his mace from his belt and places it upon the table. While he waits for his wine and food he sifts though what he remembers about the area and this inn. Knowledge (History):1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Unlike the others crowding the fire Andrej moves to the side of the room and leans on a wall, looking around the room and its guests... wary. The heat of the room, while not as great as the area close to the fire itself is enough to slowly warm chilled flesh.

He observes until the Innkeep returns with mulled wine.

Perception
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Senses Motive
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

If there are no threats potential or obvious then he'll join the group... otherwise he'll take his mulled wine where he stands and continue 'overwatch'.


The floppy capped figure looks up from its bowl, "Sir?" the middle aged woman says in a drink ravaged voice, "My name is Anza, and this is as fine a place as any to while away einter night."

@Domitian The Stolen Lands have been fought over many times by many peoples, this inn is so large because it garrisoned a force against the Taldans who marched through this area long ago. You recall reading rumours that the place is so greatly fought over as there is gold in the Kamelands, which are the hills to the south of the Greenbelt, most recently this area has fallen to banditry and lawlessness. In an ancient text you were privy to in the Swordlords library before you set off you found some information concerning the thinness of the barriers between dimensions and the Stolen Lands proximity to a place known as the First World, a centuries old scholar wrote a grimoire on its influence on the unnatural storms in the area.

Looking around the common room it remains mostly empty, its tables and chairs neatly placed and with a small film of dust as though they had not been poloshed for a while, the only other occupant is a large shape beneath a bedroll on the far side of the room from the door.

@Andrej nothing seems threatening or out of place, just a couple of travellers like yourself.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej joins the others near the fire but drinks using his left hand, keeping his right hand free and hooked in his belt near the hilt of the curved sword.

Going for a gunfighter vibe


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

Hmm, the First World... I wonder if this is where my curse came from? Dom loses himself in thought unintentionally zoning out on the happenings going on around him.


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

As the innkeeper walk pass Phiona to deliver Domitian his wine and food, she asked for some herself,

"Greetings kind keeper, what the price of your finest ale and most filling food? Do you have any room left?"


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Finest? I can barely look to afford meal and board for the night and prehaps breakfast on the morrow, Andrej thought.


Male Human Fighter 1
Stats:
HP 11/13; AC 17, Flat Footed 11, Touch 16; CMD 16 (+10 vs Disarm); Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +0; Perception +0; Initiative +1
Phiona wrote:
"Greetings kind keeper, what the price of your finest ale and most filling food? Do you have any room left?"

Hearing this, Alagor blinks a few times and casts an inquisitive look towards female bard. Then he states blandly: "My'lady Phiona, we have been told that we would need to resupply and prepare from the expedition to the Stolen lands, paying from our own pocket. I am not aware of your financial situation, but shouldn't we be more prudent with our resources? One expensive ale 'ere might equal several meals in the wilds..."

He holds his right hand up, palm towards the inn-keeper, in order to pause the man, until Phiona either rescinds or confirm her order.


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

"You make a fair point Alagor, but if today was your last day, and tomorrow would be too late, would you buy yourself a drink today? Beside I'm merely asking for the price, no harm done. Let's hear the cost before we order?"

Phiona said to Alagor, and proceed to inquire about the price from the innkeeper.

@DM How much would wine or ale cost, and some food would be nice too.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan's ears perk up and he turns his attention to the Innkeeper. My few coins will not buy much in this tavern, I fear.


"You've been paid for already by the Swordlords, i've been expecting you for a week and worrying if i could recognise you. How often do you see a gnome with a dog though?" As the owner drops off five mulled wines and heads back to the kitchen for the meals.


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

"Well that was kind of the Swordlords eh."

Phiona stood up and move over to pick up the mulled wines. She then proceed to sit down next to Domitian and pulls out a flask from her backpack and filled it with the wine. Putting the flask now filled with wine back into her backpack, she asked Domitian,

Diplomacy Check:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
"Hey Domitian, why the long face? We're gonna be in this for quite some time, there's no reason to keep yourself from us."


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

The gnome's spirits rise despite the lack of coin in his purse as takes an offered mug of steaming wine. As often as you see a gnome, if he is a smart gnome. Egan calls after the innkeeper, answering the question. Pleased with his quick response he allows himself a smile, takes a deep drink, and seems to notice his surroundings for the first time. Telling Sparky to Stay!, from behind his group he quietly casts Enhanced Diplomacy on himself, if he thinks he can do so without drawing too much attention, them moves past his party.

Thought I would never be warm again. he says to the room as he moves to the table with Anza. Flashing her his best smile he asks. Lovely lady, might I join you for a while? He indicates a chair at her table. I would hear of this Inn and its surrounds. What news of the road? From where do you come from and what good luck brings you here to brighten our day?

Diplomacy 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

I ponder the mysteries of my life, and the possible connections that could be held with the history of this land. With that Dom collapses back into his own thoughts. Sipping his wine staring into the flames.


Male Human Rogue/1 (Init 7, Per 4, Sense Motive 4, hp 8/8, AC 16/14/13, F 0, R +5, W 0)

"Well, I was going to ask for the cheap rotgut, but if the Swordlords are covering it, I'll drink their wine. Here's to our benefactors!"

He takes a long swig of the wine, letting it warm him all the way down.

When the owner returns and has a moment: "So how's business these days? I wouldn't imagine there'd be much traffic down this way. Even less, in the winter months."

If it's wanted: Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Actually can we just assume a Take 10 on Diplomacy(=16), Sense Motive(=14) and the like unless stated otherwise, if only to avoid littering every conversation with rolls?

And just for the record, since you mentioned it
Knowledge(local)1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej raises his cup silently as Sergei mentions the Swordlords, toasting them.


Anza "I normally trap for furs around the Greenbelt, I'm on my way back from Restov for the spring season and i saw the snow coming in. Seemed like a sensible place to stop, yourself?" Anza addresses Egan between mouthfuls of stew, taking a closer look at her its hard to judge but you think she may be younger than she looks. Her eyes peer sadly from her heavily lined face, as though a great burden rests on her shoulders.


@Sergei from your previous knowledge of the local area yiu know the Stolen Land is almost a war zone of many factions, bandits, barbarians and centaurs as well as more exotic creatures such as lizard folk and boggards. Currently the Greenbelt has a bandit problem but know one knows where the bandits are coming from, but trade along the South Restov Road has been heavily affected in recent years.

The propriator arrives back with three bowls of a fine smelling stew and sets them down before turning to head back to the kitchens for more. Hearing Sergei's question he turns, "Beg pardon young ser, I will happily answer your questions while you and you company eat but i must serve you first for that to happen."


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

"Oh goody food."

Phiona pick up a bowl of stew, and accidentally burn her tongue by trying to eat it too quickly.

"Ah, hot! But tasty. If only I could have some bread."

She put on a force smile to cover up her silliness. Learning her lesson, she's waiting both for the stew to cool a little and for the innkeeper to come back so she could ask for some bread.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej nods his thanks to the innkeep, sits keeping his sword free and eats with his left hand... but makes an appreciative sound as he does so.

Its good.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Egan waits for the the second set of bowls to be brought before he eats. Sparky is not quite as patient though and tugs at Andrej's cloak playfully, and whimpering softly, asking for a sample of the stew.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class

Andrej glances down at the dog and spits a piece of gristle on the floor for the large dog.


After a few trips in and out of the kitchens the landlord serves up 6 bowls of stew, a platter of bread and cheese and a refill for everyones drinks.

Taking a seat behind the counter with a mulled wine of his own he answers Sergei from the distance "Well its a quiet time of year thats for sure, my wife will be back soon enough though and the spring traders with get through. For the last few months and most of this one all I have seen are the odd trapper like Anza and a few late caravans." He lets out a contented sign as the wine settles, "Even those few caravans were talking about the stag demon that the bandits have started worshipping, they even wear a pin on their cloaks now. It sounds like you've got a hard few months ahead."


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

Stag demon?

Phiona thought to herself.

Bardic Knowledge check:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Confuse as to what stag demon is, Phiona took a sip of the wine and asked the innkeeper,

"What's this stag demon you talked about? Haven't heard of that deity before? Mind telling us more about it?"


Bar Tender "I do not know what heathen religion it is, thats just what the traders told me after their encounter with the bandits. Some stag demon they all worship sounds scary enough that I don't want to know any more." Dispite the warmth of the Inn and the mulled wine he shivers at the thought.


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

Phiona smile and nods at the bartender, hoping that it'll ease his worry, she then asked Anza,

"Miss Anza, how about you? You know much about this "stag demon"?

Phiona emphasise on stag demon, though for whatever reason she doesn't even know herself, but she said it that way.


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)
DM_Ego wrote:
Anza "I normally trap for furs around the Greenbelt, I'm on my way back from Restov for the spring season and i saw the snow coming in. Seemed like a sensible place to stop, yourself?" Anza addresses Egan between mouthfuls of stew, taking a closer look at her its hard to judge but you think she may be younger than she looks. Her eyes peer sadly from her heavily lined face, as though a great burden rests on her shoulders.

Now that he has his stew and some fresh bread he turns his attention back to the trapper. Yes. Very sensible. My group will not be allowed the luxury of sense I fear. If the snows allow, we are headed back out soon enough. Its on to the trading post for us. And then to explore some of these lands and learn if the bandit situation is as bad as they say. He looks more closely at Anza. But its more than the weather that has you worried Lass. I can tell. Is the trapping so bad this year? What is your worry girl? You can tell Egan about it. I've a good ear and have soothed a few woes in my life.

Getting a little behind. Sorry


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

The mention of the Stag Demon causes Dom's ears to perk up. Knowledge(History):[ooc]1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
or [ooc]Knowledge(Arcana):
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Anza As she seems about to open up to the charming gnome she hears Phiona's question and turns to face her, wiping a small tear from the corner of her eye. "I've heard nothing of a stag demon, but the word around the trappers is that the bandits have a new king. I saw Nettles Crossing far to the south, its been burned and ruined by the bandits, and i swear i heared Davik crying out for revenge."


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

"Urgh, urm. I'm sorry Anza."

Phiona didn't realise that she would upset the poor lady, she move towards her and tries to comfort her.

Bardic Knowledge on Nettles Crossing:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

I believe I know everything with natural 20. just kidding =p, but does that also net me know who Davik is? Or should I just ask her, if so then I'll asked her who's Davik too.


Male Half-Elf Witch/1 (Per: +7(+9 With Familiar near by) / Init: +4 / HP: 7/7/ AC:12 (16 Mage Armor)/T: 12/ FF: 10/ Fort:+1 Ref:+4 Will:+4 (+2 Vs Enchantments)

Tell me, who is this Davik, and where is Nettles Crossing? Dom turns to look at the woman.


With a straight, what a waste btw, you know that Davik Nettles is or was the builder and owner of Nettles Crossing, one of the few places you can cross the Shrike River. Its often refered to by merchants who travel the River Kingdoms.

Anza "Never met him, i trap in the woods not the hills. But apparently he charged a fair rate for using his bridge, lived out there with just his dogs for company." Turning back to Phiona with a slight smile, "Don't worry dear, nothing you did upset me. Just a silly old woman thinking abiut things best not thought of."


M Gnome - Alternalte Racial Traie Pryomaniac Oracle of Fire / 3 (Per: +1 Init:+1 HP 21/21 AC: 20/12/18 F: +1 R: +1 W: +2)

Still trying to get her to open up Egan pours her some of the wine from his cup and talks further. Come now. The fire is worm and the company stout. There is nothing to fear in this room, and perhaps help to be had. Tell us of your life good Anza, and your troubles. And then let us tell you why we might be in need of a guide who knows these woods. If you know them as well I am am willing to bet, and are willing to travel, you will find us generous.


Anza With a sad look on her face she turns back to the gnome, "I would rather not talk about it, but my family passed away. It was long ago but it still hurts." She takes a deep breath and a long drink of her wine. "What do you need a guide for?"


Female Human Bard / 1 (Per: +2 Init:+3 HP 9/9 AC: 15/11/14 F: +1 R: +3 W: +0)

Phiona took out some papers folded to look like a notebook of some sort there's the first few page seems to be filled, she open to a page that only half filled and proceed to note down down something.

Perception DC 15?:

travelling together, we met a lady name Anza.
She doesn't seems bad, and she seems so sad.
Her family passed away, we hope one day, that she'll guide our way.

She doesn't seem to be content with what she wrote, but after only a moment of frowning, she puts the papers away and gave a smile to whoever's looking a her direction.


AC17/Touch14/Flatfoot13/CMD 17||HP12/[12]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+4 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +1|Init+6 Male Skald Human Fighter (Aldori Archetype)/1 *Favoured Class
DM_Ego wrote:
Anza With a sad look on her face she turns back to the gnome, "I would rather not talk about it, but my family passed away. It was long ago but it still hurts." She takes a deep breath and a long drink of her wine. "What do you need a guide for?"

We'd prefer to get lost only in the area's we're meant to explore and pacify... would be a grand joke if we ended up in the wrong part of the country pressing away from where we were meant to go.

1 to 50 of 2,101 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ego's Kingmaker PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.