Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Kingdom Building for Beginners (Inactive)

Game Master robertness


351 to 400 of 620 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

"Miss Vivian, when you learn to duck I will stop calling you City-Girl, how's that?.Gordom then quickly and lightly kisses her hand.

Gordom then calls over to Juwwem "Do you think you can heal our friend, Juwwem? He is badly injured though he seems stable for the moment."


Male Gnome Earth Oracle AC18, F+2,R+2,W+3, Init+2

"I don't know Gordom, I don't think I can do much more at the moment. I mean... I could, but you saw what happened to Miss Vivian and Miss Najara. I'd rather be able to help one of us if something bad like that happened again. Franco seems stable so I'd suggest we all take some rest. Unless you want to keep moving, that won't be a good idea with someone as injured as him. I'll have to heal him if that's what we're going to do."

Juwwem talks to Gordom while slowly searching the bandit's camping spot.

OOC:

Is this their base of operations?? No roof, kitchen, whatever? That would make them one sad bunch of bandits.

Take 20 on Perception to search. 20+3=23

I assume some of us will do the same, watch Franco/other bandit or be on the look out.


You all take your time searching the bandit camp. You find a canvas tarp under the hunting platform by the campfire ring. Under the tarp are tents, firewood, food, and other supplies. Sorting through the mundane stuff you discover a pair of silver earrings, a wooden music box, three crates of furs and hides, and a polished wooden case of potent greenish herbal liquor. There is also a leather bag holding 321 silver and 90 gold coins.

Appraise rolls will let you get a market value for the goodies.

Speaking of heavy crates, what are you going to do about the horses? Vivian and Juwwem's evaluation is right, Franco is in no shape to be moved. Jesse however starts moaning and moves to get up.


female Human Rogue (1)-AC 16 FF 12-Ini+3-BaB+0 (+3 ranged)- Ref+5 Fort +1 Will+2 -

Look, I m asking that as a favor..could we drop the "miss" thing? At least for me, I don't know if Najara is pleased to be called "miss". Just call me Vivian. Im no longer young enough, and not old enough yet, to be called "miss". Unless you already "miss" me, Gordom?

Smiling gently and winking at the big boy, Vivian looks at the stuff they found in the camp, trying to appraise it.

Spoiler:
appraise roll1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

you'd look great with these earrings, Najara... want to try them? They should suit you well! I wonder what is this music box...

Carefully, she tries to make the music box playing as Jesse awakes

Welcome back....We have a few questions for you.


Female Human Inquisitor/1

Some followers of Abadar espoused the accumulation of wealth, but Najara rejected those tennets long ago. Wealth had its uses but extravagant display of such was...pointless. "No thank you, Vivian. Jewelry never agreed with me."

Before Jesse awakes, Najara removes the manacles from Franco and places them on their new captive.


Male Gnome Earth Oracle AC18, F+2,R+2,W+3, Init+2

"You'll have to excuse me Miss Vivian" Juwwem says absently as he searches the place and observes the things he finds.

Once finished Juwwem will check on the wounded, including himself.

OOC:

Let's move the wounded to the "camp" so we're all together. Shall we split up (omg did I say that???) so two of us can go fetch the horses?

Appraise: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

Did we leave the horses behind for better sneaking or to avoid traps? If it was traps, the traps are still there.


Jesse does a double take when he sees Najara talking to Vivian. "Guess some people can't stay killed," he mutters. Turning his attention to Vivian he says, "Sure, ask all the questions you want."

Gordom:
Now that you know where you're going and have seen a trap free path, you can lead the horses to this point safely. You saw a couple deadfall traps on the main path. In the long run, you may want to fill them in.

I'll get the values of the items when I'm home from work.


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

"Najara, if you've got a handle on things here I can go back and get the horses. If someone wants to come as well, I wouldn't mind someone to watch my back."


Male Gnome Earth Oracle AC18, F+2,R+2,W+3, Init+2

"Well, I think everyone is at least stable, for now. I'll hop along, we won't be long."


Gordom and Juwwem return to the horses without incident. The horses have obviously been spooked by something and they happily follow their human friends to the bandit camp.

Meanwhile, Jesse scowls at Vivian, Shix, and Najara--especially Najara.

Meant to have this up last night.

Loot Appraisal:
Silver earrings worth 150 gp, a wooden music box worth 90 gp, three crates of furs and hides worth 50 gp per crate, and
a polished wooden case of potent greenish herbal liquor. There are
still eight bottles with liquor left in them, each worth 20 gp.


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

Assuming normal passage of time, how soon until Franco wakes up?


It's early morning now. Without magical intervention, the earliest Franco is likely to wake up is sometime in the middle of the night.


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

"So, Jesse was it? What seems to be the problem? That's an awfully foul expression you have for my companions."


Jesse looks at Gordom, "Well, your friends said they had questions for me, but haven't asked any yet. And..." He looks at Najara, "She should be dead. I know it. What are you people?"


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

"We are the ones charged with restoring a sense of order to this place, and our first task was to stop your gang's operation in the area. Now, what I said to Kressle is true; we already killed Happs and most of his group. Franco is the only one still alive. Now, the only reason he's that way is because he renounced his life as a parasite off of the hard work of others and agreed to help us.
As I think you can see, you're now in a very similar position. The only survivor of your group. The charter we operate under made it pretty clear what's expected of us when it comes to bandits, but executing prisoners just doesn't sit well with me. So I'm going to offer you the same deal we made Franco. You promise to give up your life as an outlaw and make your way in a fashion that doesn't hurt others, and we might spare your life. Of course, we do expect you to answer a few questions as an act of faith and me may keep an eye on you for a while to make sure you keep your word.
As for the questions, they're pretty simple; I only have two to start with and we'll see where we go from there.
Are there any more in your group who aren't here?
Did you ever see anyone who wasn't a part of your group come to your camp or did Kressle or Happs ever leave by themselves?"

Diplomacy Check if needed
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Edit: Hopefully it's not needed...


female Human Rogue (1)-AC 16 FF 12-Ini+3-BaB+0 (+3 ranged)- Ref+5 Fort +1 Will+2 -

Hey, mind if I ask a question of my own? Some weeks ago, you attacked a trading post. Your recently departed leader stole the woman's wedding ring. Did you know what happened to the wedding ring?Cause I can't find it...


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

You're ruining my interrogation


"If you got Happs and his crew, there's no one else," Jesse is fidgeting as he replies to Gordom. He's trying to find a way to sit comfortably with his hands shackled behind his back.

"The only time someone came to this camp is when Kressle or Happs found a new recruit or one was sent to us by the Stag Lord. Kressle would go to the Stag Lord's fort every so often, but I never went with her."

"The wedding ring Kressle got from the trader's wife isn't here anymore," Jesse tells Vivian. "Some little critters got into the camp last night. They got the bag the ring was in. Doubt they even knew what was in it."


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

"Alright, where is this Stag Lord's fort, and what do you know about it? And what kind of 'critters'? More like raccoon critters or goblin critters?

Gordom will casually look around to see if he can see any tracks that obviously aren't human. I don't know whether that should be spot or perception so I'll just roll them both and you can use the one you want.
Perception Check:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Survival Check:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


"The Stag Lord's fort myself is on the north shore of the Tuskwater. From what Kressle said the Stag Lord has dozens of bandits working for him. It’s hard keeping track of who’s working for the boss, so we use a master phrase as a sort of password to get in to the fort. Unlessit’s been changed recently, the current phrase is, ‘By the Bloody Bones of St. Gilmorg, who wants to know?’ And no, I have no idea who ‘St. Gilmorg’ is."

"They weren't goblins or raccoons. More like really, really tiny ugly people with huge heads. Mites I think Kressle called them."

Gordom looks about the campsite for non-human tracks and sees what look like very tiny human footprints. From the size of the foot and the span of the steps, you guess they creatures that left the prints would be no more than three feet tall.

Gordom, it's Survival to find or follow tracks. PRD


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

Then I guess it's a good thing that was my good roll


Male Gnome Earth Oracle AC18, F+2,R+2,W+3, Init+2

Watching with great interest how Gordom walks around the camp and finds the tiny tracks, Juwwem wonders what Mites are.

"So... Mites... never heard of them but they sound strange and yet interesting! I don't want to abandon the search for that ring right now but perhaps we all could use some rest.

Juwwem walks to the edge of the camp and tries to find an animal near the tracks that Gordom found.


He said Mites... Gnomes and mites, well...

Juwwem and Shix:
Descended from even smaller fey, the mites are among the most pitiful and craven dwellers of the dark. Hideously ugly, even goblins have been known to mock mites for their homely appearances, mockery most mites take to heart and nurture for weeks, months, or even years in their tiny homes, until their distress and anger finally overcome their natural cowardice and impel them forth on short-lived bouts of bloody vengeance from the doubtful safety of a spider's back.

Mites, once closer to the strange realm of the fey, have grown larger and stockier after countless generations spent on the Material Plane. Yet still, their stature places them at the bottom of the pile in the dangerous caverns in which they live. Their traditional enemies are dwarves and gnomes, particularly the svirfneblin of the deep underground caves. The one thing that gives them a significant edge over an enemy in a fight is their natural ability to empathize with normally mindless vermin—mites are particularly fond of spiders, centipedes, and cave fishers, and a mite colony usually has a few of these far more dangerous monsters on hand to defend the group.

Although they have lost the supernatural ability to tinker with magic items, luck, or mechanical objects possessed by their more sinister and dangerous gremlin kin, mites retain the ability to perform minor magical tricks with prestidigitation, and often use these tricks to annoy their enemies. When faced with dangerous foes, a mite uses its doom ability to hex a foe—a mite's eyes bulge hideously open when it uses this spell-like ability.

A mite is 3 feet tall and weighs 40 pounds.


Male Gnome Earth Oracle AC18, F+2,R+2,W+3, Init+2

Juwwem pushed aside some branches during his search when his brain seemed to fold inside out. Somehow he found himself laughing at himself for his stupidity. His excitement had him coughing out something in that strange language:

"Sedac, E ghuf sedac! Cyt pihlr uv lnaydinac drao yna druikr. Ruf luimt E vunkad?"

Language(Terran):

"Mites, I know mites! Sad bunch of creatures they are though. How could I forget?"

OOC:

Juwwem tries to find an animal to talk to, so he can ask them about the mites.

Btw: should I stop posting ooc stuff in a spoiler and just use the ooc tags in my post?


Juwwem looks about the forest and finds a squirrel that looks like it's in a talkative mood.

Squirrely chatter:
hey hey hi what do you want? what do you want?


Male Gnome Earth Oracle AC18, F+2,R+2,W+3, Init+2

Juwwem sits down and leans back on his arms. At least I'm not talking in the language of the earth again he thinks as he finds himself talking to the squirrel by magical means.

"Chrp chrp ccchrrrppp." Juwwem chirps with a squirrely voice.

"Chhhrrrppprrr chrp? Chhr chhrr ccchhhhppppprrrii" he says with a foul looking face.

"ih ih Chhrrpp chhrrppp chpr chrp chrrp cchhrrppp, chhrp ccrrrrpp chhrrrp chr chr chhrr chhrrrrr chpr chrp. Chrp chrrrp?"

Language(Squirrel):

What were you expecting to find in this spoiler?
Juwwem tries to ask the squirrel if he's spotted the Mites and if he knows if they're close or not. No hard questions. Simple stuff. Oh and what's his favourite nut.

OOC:

To ensure good Squirrel manners: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
ok, not really since that would take 1 minute which is exactly how long speak with animals works so that would leave no time for any actual questions. Since it's a talkative squirrel anyway I'll get straight to business. Nuts!

Also, the last post in this topic doesn't promise much good...
http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizoPublishing/pathfinder/pathfinderR PG/rules/archives/speakWithAnimals


The squirrel chitters happily with Juwwem.

mites mites bad bad ride bugs bugs nasty nasty bite bite bugs LOOK OUT! HAWK! gone now gone now big tree big tree mites from big tree human talk human talk sicamore big tree accorns accorns got accorns? LOOK OUT! HAWK! gone now

I was having too much fun with squirrel talk to put it in a spoiler.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Elemental Sorceror 1 (HP 2/7)

"Is it just me or can anyone ever understand what that guy says?" Shix says while looking at Juwwem.

Shix then tells everyone what he knows about mites, and everything he knows about the culinary preparation of vermin.


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

"Well shix, that was...informative. So, squirrel scout, did you learn anything?"


Juwwem, your ability lasts long enough to put one more question to your squirrely pal.


Male Gnome Earth Oracle AC18, F+2,R+2,W+3, Init+2

Glowering at Gordom, Juwwem speaks his thoughts as he tries to make sense of what the squirrel told him.

"Mites bad, they ride bugs. Nasty bugs that bite? They come from a big tree called a sicamore? And he wants acorns. Find him some acorns!"

Taking a glance up to see if there's a hawk Juwwem quickly tries to ask the squirrel one more question:

"Chr chr cccchhhhhrrrrppp. Chchchchchcrr chr chprr chprrrr chrrp?"

Language(Squirrel):
I try to ask the squirrel what size the bugs are, compared to myself.


"big bugs big bug you ride ride maybe Ooooh! is that a nut? no no rock rock you bit bigger bit bigger than mite mites"

"Hold on," Jesse says watching Juwwem's conversation. "The little feller is talking to a squirrel? I think it's time to go home, there are just too many weirdos in this forest. Like the Stag Lord, I’ve never seen him without his creepy stag helmet on—some of my friends think he ain’t got no face under it, but not me—I think that creepy helm is his face!"


female Human Rogue (1)-AC 16 FF 12-Ini+3-BaB+0 (+3 ranged)- Ref+5 Fort +1 Will+2 -

With a smile, a wink and a nudging elbow in Gordom's ribs, Vivian adds
Well, I know a few legends but I know no mite.

Then she suddenly goes pale and asks with a concerned voice to the young man

I'm soooooo sorry, I totally forgot about your chest wound...are you fine, Gordom?


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

As the elbow knocks him off balance, Gordom is forced to put more weight on his injured leg. "I'm fine. Look, I took care of it already. Gordom points to the hole the arrow made in his armor and how he has shoved some cloth over the wound in his thigh. The cloth is stained with blood and though the wound no longer bleeds, it looks far from healed.

Turning to Jesse, Gordom frowns and speaks. "I'v heard a few legends of the Stag Lord as a woodsman and I've always heard of him as a champion of justice. Doesn't sound much to me like your impostor. My bet is he's nothing but a man in a mask."


"The Stag Lord is a bloody drunk," Jesse replies. "All that booze under the platform’s for him. He's half of what he used to be, and ain’t never been right in the head. A few weeks ago he punched my horse for spittin' in the yard. Personally, I wouldn't care if he dropped dead tomorrow, but even drunk out of his mind he's still got a fair amount of fight to him."


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

"Well, as you saw we have a pretty fair amount of fight ourselves. Is he usually alone?"


"The Stag Lord has dozens of bandits working for him and a few lieutenants that could give Happs and Kressle a run for their money. And that's not all. The Stag Lord keeps a strange old man locked up in the
basement. I suspect the old guy might actually be running the show, using the Stag Lord as a puppet, you know. I got a look into the old guy’s eyes once, and it terrified me. He ain't someone I'd want to cross."


Male Gnome Earth Oracle AC18, F+2,R+2,W+3, Init+2

"Mmmppfff you can call me weirdo but at least I'm an informed weirdo." Juwwem says to Jesse with a frown.

[b]"Well, I guess we'll have to pay this Stag Lord and his prisoner or puppeteer a visit. But I say we stay here for the night, get some rest and heal our wounds. Tomorrow we can find this figtree and retrieve Svetlana's wedding ring."

Juwwem ponders for a moment.

"Mmmm wouldn't it be a waste though to let all these supplies fall into the hands of any other bandits or mites once we leave? Should we perhaps have someone fetch Oleg's cart? I mean, we could either return these wares to their owner or sell them if there's no rightful owner here. We would uhmmm confiscate it, yeah confiscate it."


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

"Well, one of the things that needs to be decided is whether we first go after the...wait a minute. Juwwem can you still speak with animals? When Shix and I went for the horses something had scared them whjile we were gone. Any chance you could figure out what it was?"

Regardless of Juwwem's answer, Gordom continues. "What needs to be decided is whether we first go after the mites or the Stag Lord. I would suggest the mites as we have the least information about them. We know where the Stag Lord lives and chances are he will still be there in a couple of days. Since the only information we have about the mites is their trail and that they live in a sicamore tree, it makes sense to go while the trail is still fresh."

Now, the squirrel really did mean sicamore right? Not Sycamore, a type of tree? can I make a knowledge nature check to see if I have any idea what he's talking about?

"As for retrieving Oleg's cart, I think it's a brilliant job for Andarr. But it takes to long to be a good idea for the rest of us. It would be a 40 hour round trip even with the horses. Since it's the start of a new day we should probably make a decision, tend wounds, and head after one of these two groups."


Sorry, I was using a browser without spell check when I wrote that. It should be sycamore. I'm not going to use Andarr for running errands if his player isn't around any longer. When you went to get the horses, he was off doing druidy stuff and hasn't been seen since.


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

Awww...take away all of my fun. It wasnt a serious suggestion.


Male Gnome Earth Oracle AC18, F+2,R+2,W+3, Init+2

"Oh, look what Shix found!"

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Elemental Sorceror 1 (HP 2/7)

Finding this whole interrogation thing to be a bit boring, Shix has been wandering around the camp grabbing various leaves and roots he finds and throwing them in his cooking pot. (he smells them first to make sure they.......smell edible)

Profession cook: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Survival: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

With the various scraps and things he pulled from his pack he's currently making a stew over by the fire pit.


female Human Rogue (1)-AC 16 FF 12-Ini+3-BaB+0 (+3 ranged)- Ref+5 Fort +1 Will+2 -

We should take care of the mites first. That's just my opinion, but i'd be glad to give back to Svetlana her wedding ring as soon as possible.
This Stag Lord seems to be a tough one, and we should get prepared for an hard battle.


Male Gnome Earth Oracle AC18, F+2,R+2,W+3, Init+2

"Well, it looks like we all agree. That's great. Isn't it remarkable how we're starting to adjust to eachother already?"

Walking over to Shix, Juwwem sniffs at the odours coming from his cooking pot.


Female Human Inquisitor/1

”I have to disagree. We just wiped out one of the Stag Lord’s group of lackeys. It’s only a matter of time before he becomes aware of that fact and then we will lose the element of surprise. It served us well here and if he is as powerful as purported, then we will need every advantage.”, Najara stated her opinion. This business with the wedding ring was a distraction and she couldn’t quite wrap her head around the obsession over it. This group too easily misses the forest for the trees it seems.


Male Human Ranger/1; HP 9/11; AC 15/12/13; Init +2

"While I certainly agree with you on needing every advantage, I don't know if surprise will do us much good in this situation. It has worked so well for us in the past because we were dealing with a small and disorganized band who weren't expecting anyone to fight back. The Stag Lord lives in a fortress and has a guard that is bigger than this group. Even if we did catch them with their pants down, so to speak, it is unlikely we would be able to press the advantage as easily as we did here. No offense to Jesse or Franco, but we were able to completely take over their base camp in 30 seconds. That won't happen here."

Realizing that he has been rambling, Gordom stops and starts again.
"What I'm trying to say is that I don't think surprise will be as critical of a factor, and if it is we will probably need to create our own anyway. On the other hand, retrieving this ring is the least kindness we can show to a couple who has taken us into their home and offered us every kindness. And since squirrels seem an unreliable source of concrete information our best bet is to follow this trail. A trail that won't still be here if we leave and come back later. The Stag Lord isn't going anywhere."


female Human Rogue (1)-AC 16 FF 12-Ini+3-BaB+0 (+3 ranged)- Ref+5 Fort +1 Will+2 -

Vivian put her hand on Najara's shoulder

I understand your feelings about the threat of this Stag Lord, Najara. But sometimes surprise isn't just enough. A full frontal assault against a well defended , well organised bandit camp would surely spell our doom... and will leave undefended innocent people like Oleg and Svetlana. Chaos will ensue, not Order, not Law, all theses things you fight for.

Vivian faces Najara, both hands on her shoulders now, looking at her directly in the eyes

You can't rush a civilisation, Najara, I guess that the teachings of Abadar showed you that. You have to build it slowly, one step after another, and some steps have to be carefully prepared.

the redheaded girl gives a small smile

What we could maybe use is the little info we got: the Stag Lord likes alcohol. Those bottles were for him. Suppose we manage to drug the bottles with some sleeping potions? No one else would be endangered, and maybe our assault would be more likely to succeed.
But that takes some planning ahead.
Maybe later, we should disguise ourselves as wine traders and get the bottles "robbed" again. Maybe we should try to find more info about the Stag Lord and his cronies first. I ask you, Najara, I beg you to differ this fight against the Stag Lord. He's a bully and obviously a potent threat, but he's not the only threat.Be sure of that. What good will happen if we die tomorrow, and let the people down?
If we are to rule this country,we need to show we're trustworthy, that once we give our word, we do our best to fulfill it, and I promised Svetlana I'll get her wedding ring back. Abadar puts a great value into trustworthiness, no?


Female Human Inquisitor/1

Najara crossed her arms defensively and shifted her weight to one leg. And here she thought ridding Oleg and Svetlana of these bandits and saving their lives was kindness enough. Such a frustrating position she has managed to find herself these days. It was clear that none of her companions would ever pay her opinions any heed and yet she was forced to work with them.

”I am all for approaching the Stag Lord cautiously, Vivian, and certainly all ideas, even unconventional ones as you suggest, are welcomed to the table. But my point still stands, a fool hardy hunt for a ring is a distraction from the more important goal here.”, she responded with a tired sigh. Despite the gnome’s healing magics, her wounds were still raw and required additional rest. Mentally she began to count the lost hours needed to recover, track these mites, find the ring, and heal-up yet again. Abadar forbid that this group find yet more tangents to side track them before they finally remember that there’s a Stag Lord still out there terrorizing the land.

351 to 400 of 620 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kingdom Building for Beginners Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.