Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Keegan's Shattered Star: Shards Of Sin

Game Master James Keegan


201 to 250 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Post saving throw Kua is sickened for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 rounds.


Male Half Orc Duskwarden 2

Kua moves the rest of the way across the board while pulling his bow from his shoulder. "Call me ugly, call me a freak, then you throw s&~& at me. Natalya, your questioning is gong to be painful!" the half orc yells out while choking back bile, hoping their quarry can hear.

Kua then turns his head back to the goblins and fires an arrow at on of their over sized heads.

To hit:1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 2 = 5

Damage:1d8 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 2 = 3

Those numbers include point blank shot. If further than 30 feet away, subtract 1 from to hit and damage.

Edit: Haha, apparently Kua's still got a bit of barbarian in him and can't make ranged attacks while angry.


Furious and queasy, Kua shoots blindly into the reeking muck between the three cackling goblins.

Initiative- Round 2
Goblins- 19 (Pushing the plank, throwing pouches.)
Thugs- 13 (Attack, grapple attempt vs. Svetlana)
Sister Mara- 10
Kua- 7
Svetlana- 6
Yang- 5
Auron- 5
Oren- 4

The sewer goblin with the broom handle tries once more to dislodge the beam...
Touch attack, Strength check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 111d20 ⇒ 9
While each hearty smack wobbles the wooden plank, it fails to push it wholly from the door frame.

His two compatriots throw their own bags at Sister Mara in the doorway...
Ranged touch vs. Sister Mara: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 181d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
The first pouch sails squarely into the stunned inquisitor's chest, covering her in a spray of filth and broken glass while the other nearly clips her assailant's face but sadly misses.
1 hp damage to Sister Mara and she needs to make a Fortitude save.

The treacherous thug brings the Sister's own stolen weapon to bear on her...
MWK Scimitar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
... and cuts a nasty slash across her shoulder.

Failing to grab Svetlana's weapon (and clearly having no idea who he's dealing with) the other tough tries to grab the gladiator herself.
Grapple, provoking an attack of opportunity from Svetlana: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
The tiefling shoves him aside with ease.

Okay, you're up!

Cheliax

F Tief (Pit) Ftr 5 - HP44/44 AC-20/T-14/F-18 CMD22 F:+6 R:+3: W+1/ +5R vs C/F/E|Percept+3 - Dkvis 60' |Init+4(+combat reflex), Move 20'.

R1

Svetlana steps backwards and swings,
Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
but the conditions are clearly not working well for her and the blade goes wide...


You can also club him with the pole for your attack of opportunity.


Male Human (Tian-Shu) Wizard (Transmuter) 2

Enraged at the treachery, Yang swipes at the thug who cut Sister Mara with his staff.

attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Missing completely, he steps back to make room for casting (5' step back).

Cheliax

F Tief (Pit) Ftr 5 - HP44/44 AC-20/T-14/F-18 CMD22 F:+6 R:+3: W+1/ +5R vs C/F/E|Percept+3 - Dkvis 60' |Init+4(+combat reflex), Move 20'.

Attempting to batter off his grapple...

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Turns out as fruitless as the grapple, only leading to a standoff.

Remind me to rub Yangs belly for good luck next time!


Male Half Orc Duskwarden 2

Kua spits into the pit at the goblins, afraid some of the filth may have dripped into his mouth. "Blegh! How could I miss such a big head?!"
Attack roll: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 2 = 22

Damage: 1d8 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 2 = 5


Round One:

Not sure if Sister Mara had a chance to cast Guidance on herself as Kua was crossing the plank. If so, please add +1 to her Fortitude save.
Fortitude save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

"You've just forfeited the eight gold I was going to pay you," Sister Mara hisses at the treacherous man who cut her with her own scimitar. The inquisitor takes a step back and throws up her hand to unleash a scorching bolt of divine fire toward the offending thug.

5 ft step back. Standard action to use Fire Domain power to toss a Fire Bolt at the thug. If Mara is not sickened, she will also use a move action to draw her hanbo.

Fire Bolt (ranged touch attack): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Fire Bolt Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Sister Mara's AC: 17
Sister Mara's HP: 14/19


Male Dwarf Cleric of Angradd / 2

Round Two:

Realizing that things had turned foul, Oren hurries forward, drawing his greataxe as he goes. The combat seems to have closed in to a narrow space, however, and he has little more to do than wait for an opening.


Kua's inside on the balance beam with three goblins, Sister Mara is in the doorway with a thug attacking her. Both thugs, Yang, Oren, Svetlana, Auron and Jhaik are outside- so Oren should be able to attack at least the thug going after Svetlana if he has a mind to. Part of the demands of going gridless is that I'm going to give you guys the benefit of the doubt more often than not, so assume you can get within melee range in this instance.


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Jhaik, go get 'em.

Auron barks a command to his mutt, whilst drawing his longsword, testing its cold iron edge. Shield on the other arm, he closes in on the thugs going hostile.

attack cold iron longsword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Half Orc Duskwarden 2

Per the move action on his first turn, Kua should've moved across to whatever landing was on the other side of the beam. If that doesn't make sense logistically though, go ahead and ignore it and keep him on the beam.


Initiative- Round 2
Goblins- 19 (Pushing the plank, throwing pouches.) x resolved
Thugs- 13 (Attack, grapple attempt vs. Svetlana) x resolved
Sister Mara- 10 (Sickened 1 round, five-foot step from the doorway, firebolt vs. thug 1- miss)
Kua- 7 (Moving to opposite doorway, Fires longbow at goblin- hit)
Svetlana- 6 (stepping back five feet, attack w/bardiche- miss)
Yang- 5 (swings at thug 1 w/quarterstaff-miss, five-foot step out of melee)
Auron/Jhaik- 5 (attacking thug 2 w/longsword- miss/attacking thug 2)
Oren- 4

Sister Mara feels almost overwhelmed by the disgusting concoction spattering her, but manages to set it aside for the moment.
Sickened for one round.
She hops back out of the doorway, conjuring a bolt of flame and sending it hurtling at her assailant- but his reflexes are better than expected and he manages to duck.

Sister Mara wrote:
"You've just forfeited the eight gold I was going to pay you," Sister Mara hisses at the treacherous man who cut her with her own scimitar.

The thug grins, spinning the Sister's fine scimitar in his greasy hand. "Oh, that's a damn shame. How much d'you think this is worth, cousin?"

Kua fires at one of the goblins down in the slop, a satisfying shriek rising from it as the shaft pierces its pumpkin-sized head. It runs screaming in circles, much to the delight of his companions. The half-orc pushes forward into the opposite doorframe, getting himself off the narrow beam.
Kua:

Spoiler:
The floor in the next room has collapsed, leaving just a narrow, charred ledge on the south and east walls. You're approaching on the south. From where you're standing it's safe, but the floor slopes dangerously in places. To the northwest sits a ledge heaped with crates and boxes and the rafters above lay bare.

Outside, Svetlana hops back to take advantage of her weapon's reach but the thug catches her blade on his wooden shield.

Yang takes a clumsy swing at the scimitar-thief and backs away, while Auron and Jhaik close on the thug assaulting Svetlana. But so far the man has managed to deflect your probing attacks. The hound growls and snaps at the Varisian, going for his ankle-
Jhaik's bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
But the loyal hound only gets a mouth full of chainmail.

I'll pause for now to give Oren a chance to post an attack- if he doesn't, I'll start the next round tonight.


Updated Positioning
-Kua is inside of the building and across the beam, standing in the opposite doorway.
-The three goblins are below in the muck.

-Sister Mara is outside, next to the doorway.
-Thug 1 is attacking her, standing in the doorway; Kua has line of sight.
- Yang is five feet from Thug 1

-Auron and Jhaik are engaged in melee with Thug 2.
-Svetlana is five feet from Thug 2.


Male Half Orc Duskwarden 2

Does it look like the goblins have any more poop bags left?


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Auron continues his assault on the thug outside, confident on bringing him down early. He watches his hound nip and the ice woman lunge and the cavalier edges into the thug's blind spot, leading the attack with a lunging thrust.

Round 3
5ft to try flank with Jhaik and Svetlana
power attack, cold iron longsword with flank: 1d20 + 2 + 4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 4 + 2 - 1 = 23
damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8


Kua wrote:
Does it look like the goblins have any more poop bags left?

They seem to be out of poo-bags.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Angradd / 2

Sorry, I drove down to NYC over the weekend to help people out with storm damage and stuff. Now I have a full house up here in NH!

Oren attempts to move into a flanking position to attack the thug striking at Svetlana.

Attack with greataxe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 +2 if flanking position achieved.
Damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


No problem and good on you for coming down to help! It's my first day back at work- I'll have the next round rolling tonight.


While Oren's blow connects, he is stymied by the Varisian's thick armor.

DM Screen:

Spoiler:
G3/4 stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25; Kua Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Initiative- Round 3
Goblins- 19 (throw sewage, run around screaming, laugh, attack)
Thugs- 13 (attack, withdraw action)
Sister Mara- 10
Kua- 7
Svetlana- 6
Yang- 5
Auron- 5
Oren- 4

While the injured goblin continues his madcap thrash through the mud (much to his companion's amusement), the third goblin scoops up a big handful of sewage and throws the mess at Kua, trying to get the noisome mix into his eyes.
Improvised fling, ranged touch: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
He almost succeeds, spattering the Duskwarden's cheek; fortunately, Kua blinks it away just in time, though it doesn't help the stench.

From behind him, Kua hears a familiar snicker, followed by a click! A heavy crossbow quarrel flies from behind the stack of crates, aimed for Kua's back!
Heavy Crossbow vs. Kua's flat-footed AC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 141d10 ⇒ 5
The quarrel penetrates his chainmail, nearly knocking him forward with the force of the shot!
There is a fourth goblin behind Kua, in cover.

The first thug steps in on Sister Mara, swinging her blade.
MWK Scimitar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 131d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
But she rolls under the swing, easily dodging his slash.
"Get on fatboy, you idiot!", he yells,"He's probably a mage!"

The quiet thug ducks behind his wooden shield, blocking or avoiding the probing attacks levied against him by Auron, Jhaik, Oren and Svetlana to stand back-to-back with his comrade and in front of Yang.
Withdraw action to avoid AoO.

The party is up. At the far end is a goblin peeking out from cover at the opposite end of a ledge. Then Kua is standing in the doorway opposite the house's front door on the other end of the beam. Three goblins are in the muck. The two thugs are back to back; one is armed. They have Mara and Yang on opposite sides.

Cheliax

F Tief (Pit) Ftr 5 - HP44/44 AC-20/T-14/F-18 CMD22 F:+6 R:+3: W+1/ +5R vs C/F/E|Percept+3 - Dkvis 60' |Init+4(+combat reflex), Move 20'.

R3

Now committing herself to the fight, Svetlana swings her Bardiche with a bit more precision towards the thugs, seeking to cleave into the 'mouth', but just as happy to kill his friend...

Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Male Human (Tian-Shu) Wizard (Transmuter) 2

Back-to-back, ok; and the thug in front of me is unarmed? Assuming that's so ...

Yang takes a move action straight back (20'), and then uses the power of his bonded ring to cast grease on the 10' area the two thugs are in (but not Sister Mara, of course). "I wonder if you move so quickly now!" he quips.

DC 15 to avoid falling


Male Half Orc Duskwarden 2

Kua growls in pain and turns his back on the poo flinging goblins.

"More of the little runts over this way!!"

Kua spots the goblin with the crossbow and lets an arrow fly at its yapping mouth.

Attack roll 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 2 = 7

Damage 1d8 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 2 = 5


Round Three:

Warden of Doors wrote:
The thug grins, spinning the Sister's fine scimitar in his greasy hand. "Oh, that's a damn shame. How much d'you think this is worth, cousin?"

"More than your life, now," Sister Mara growls in response as she draws her hanbo from her belt. The inquisitor begins to swing toward the thug's head, but nimbly ducks low to hook the weapon around the man's ankle instead. With a quick yank she attempts to pull the thug off of his feet.

Move action to draw hanbo. Standard action to attempt to trip the thug.

Trip Maneuver: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 vs. Thug's CMD to knock prone. This maneuver provokes an AoO from the thug.

Sister Mara's AC: 17
Sister Mara's HP: 14/19


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Ye cowardly mutt, come back 'ere.

Auron swings his sword wildly in the air in a threatening manner.

dazzling display: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


Getting these rolls resolved and we'll continue when I can do the round recap a little later.

Thug 1's attack of opportunity: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

The thug delivers a savage slash to Sister Mara while her guard is down a mere second before she knocks him flat. Thug 1 is prone after the trip.

Thug 2's reflex save: 1d20 ⇒ 15

The second tough slips and slides, but manages to remain on his feet.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Angradd / 2

Oren lets his first swing carry through before twisting his shoulders and bringing the axe around for another strike.

Attack with greataxe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 +2 if flanking position can be maintained.
Damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

"Angradd curse you for your foolishness!"


Initiative- Round 3
Goblins- 19 (throw sewage, run around screaming, laugh, attack)
Thugs- 13 (attack, withdraw action)
Sister Mara- 10 (trip vs. thug 1- success, takes AoO)
Kua- 7 (shooting at Goblin 4- miss)
Svetlana- 6 (attacking thug 1- hit)
Yang- 5 (moving back 20 feet, casting grease)
Auron- 5 (dazzling display- success)
Oren- 4 (attacking thug 2- hit)

Sister Mara sweeps the talkative thug's legs out from under him, but not before he slashes her savagely.

Meanwhile in the building, Kua retaliates against the goblin in cover. He only manages to hit the crates, however.

With a brutal overhand chop, Svetlana drops her heavy blade onto the fallen thug and wounds him grievously. Yang backs off from the combatants, withdrawing a pat of butter from his component pouch. He flicks the butter at the two thugs, weaving his hands in arcane gestures and chanting words of power- and before your eyes, the butter expands into a slick puddle of grease. While the standing thug slips, he retains his footing- though he noticeably blanches at the sight of Auron's swordwork and the hound bearing down on him.

Jhaik's attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
But the hound is once again foiled by the man's armor. Oren steps in, crowding around the standing thug and dealing a vicious chop to his mailed torso.


Initiative- Round 4
Goblins- 19 (attacking Kua, knocking the board away)
Thugs- 13 (panic)
Sister Mara- 10
Kua- 7
Svetlana- 6
Yang- 5
Auron- 5
Oren- 4

The goblin behind the pile of boxes disappears behind his makeshift wall- the Duskwarden can hear him cranking and loading his heavy crossbow even as a second goblin pops up, firing his own weapon!

Goblin's heavy crossbow attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d10 ⇒ 8
The quarrel flies into Kua's midsection, but is blocked by his chain shirt- the impact of the projectile battering and twisting some of the rings.

The screaming goblin finally keels over in the muck below the makeshift walkway, while his comrades attempt to cut off Kua from the outside.
Goblin 1 knocking over the beam: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d20 ⇒ 16
But he only flails at it uselessly with the broom handle. His friend scoops up another handful of sludge, aiming it at Kua:
Handful of sewage: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
And pelts him with it. +1 round of the sickened condition.

Outside, the thugs are seeing their treachery reaping its reward. The quiet one tries to flee the grease, clutching his wound.
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (5) - 6 = -1
Reflex save: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15
And nearly slips, but manages to catch himself, sheltering behind his shield as best he can, awaiting the inevitable.

The mouthy one staggers to his feet... AoO from Sister Mara, Svetlana and Jhaik

Cheliax

F Tief (Pit) Ftr 5 - HP44/44 AC-20/T-14/F-18 CMD22 F:+6 R:+3: W+1/ +5R vs C/F/E|Percept+3 - Dkvis 60' |Init+4(+combat reflex), Move 20'.

R4

Seeing the man trying to stand and move, Svetlana takes a swing...
AOO
Attack 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 4 = 14
Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Before following through to try spit him...
Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Jhaik lunges in with jaws eager for flesh...
bite with flank: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

And tries again, once the thug takes his time to find his footing.

bite with flank: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

If the thugs outside have been dealt with..
Lay 'im low, git gets wha' 'e deserves.

Auron barrels through the doorway, to where Kua is at, assessing the situation, although Kua's filthy form tells him the goblins are playing dirty.

Auron enters building..


Sister Mara's AoO:

Sister Mara swings her hanbo at the mouthy thug's head as he attempts to rise to his feet.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Sister Mara's AC: 17
Sister Mara's HP: 6/19


Male Half Orc Duskwarden 2

Sick of being caught in a cross fire, Kua drops his bow, pulls his axe and leaps into the pit in one motion. Allowing his momentum to carry him, he attempts to bury his axe in the poo flinging goblin.

acrobatics if needed 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 2 = 16

Axe attack (charging if possible) 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 2 = 17

Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human (Tian-Shu) Wizard (Transmuter) 2

Just waiting to see results before I post my action; don't wanna waste a spell if I don't have to ...


Male Half Orc Duskwarden 2
Kua wrote:

Sick of being caught in a cross fire, Kua drops his bow, pulls his axe and leaps into the pit in one motion. Allowing his momentum to carry him, he attempts to bury his axe in the poo flinging goblin.

acrobatics if needed 1d20+6-2

Axe attack (charging if possible) 1d20+6-2

Damage 1d12+3

Oops, Damage should be at -2 as well.


All the AoOs miss- both thugs are up, though very wounded.

Weathering a hail of blows, the petty thug rises to his feet and takes shelter behind his shield, focusing on avoiding any further damage.
Total defense. AC 21

Sister Mara gets her standard and move action now.


Grimacing in pain, Sister Mara takes a step back and casts a spell to heal some of the damage inflicted on her by her own scimitar.

5 ft step back. Standard action to cast Cure Light Wounds on self.
CLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 hp healed.

Sister Mara's AC: 17
Sister Mara's HP: 13/19


Male Human (Tian-Shu) Wizard (Transmuter) 2

Yang appraises the situation, and realizing the thugs are badly hurt, just tries to use a light touch to finish them. He targets the mouthy one with acid splash.

acid splash touch attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
damage 1d3 ⇒ 2


Initiative-Closing out Round 4
xGoblins- 19 (attacking Kua, knocking the board away)
xThugs- 13 (panic)
Sister Mara- 10
Kua- 7
Svetlana- 6
Yang- 5
Auron- 5
Oren- 4

Sister Mara knits her wounds, out of the toughs' reach.

Inside, Kua throws himself down from the beam ax first and sheers through the goblin's pumpkin-sized head before splashing into the reeking sewage. One remaining in the sewage, two behind cover in the next room.

Svetlana rains blows upon the mouthy thug, but he shelters behind his shield, focusing purely on surviving the next few seconds. Yang's splash of acid spits past his shoulder, smoking as it burns into the already damaged wood of the building. Jhaik snarls and snaps at the man's ankle, but fails to find his mark.
Miss,miss and miss.
Auron can't get in yet- the thugs are blocking the doorway. In addition, Svetlana, Jhaik and Oren are crowded in front of them and Yang's grease spell is on the floor and spilling into the front. Auron could step around to attack on the sides- between Mara and the Thug 1 or between Yang and Thug 2. Flanking is not possible, unless Kua were to step in behind Thug 1 in the doorway, since they're against the building and side by side. Let me know what you'd like to do Auron.

Oren hefts his greataxe, swinging at the second thug:
Greataxe vs. Thug 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d12 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
But he misses, the head of his weapon thudding into the street.
We'll start Round 5 after Auron has a chance to use his action.


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

trip attack vs shaken thug 2: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 = 15

With the blocked and the thugs cowering behind their shields, Auron swings his sword at the legs, attempting to trip his foe.


Male Human (Tian-Shu) Wizard (Transmuter) 2

Yang sees his friends react first, and chooses his own action accordingly.

If the thugs are both down by the time he acts:
Yang moves towards the door, trying to get line of sight to the goblins inside. Another stream of acid races forward to strike one of them.

ranged touch 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
damage 1d3 ⇒ 3

If any thugs remain up and viable:
Yang, now quite ticked off that this fight has gone on too long and at the mens' treachery, steps forward to touch the thug trrying to defend himself. Electricity arcs from Yang's hand when he touches the shield, coursing through the thug's body.

cast shocking grasp, move up and touch the thug

touch 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
damage 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

Cheliax

F Tief (Pit) Ftr 5 - HP44/44 AC-20/T-14/F-18 CMD22 F:+6 R:+3: W+1/ +5R vs C/F/E|Percept+3 - Dkvis 60' |Init+4(+combat reflex), Move 20'.

R4
In due course!

Svetlana continues her assault on the thugs, admiring their ability to evade her wrath for so long...

Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Half Orc Duskwarden 2

If the remaining goblin in the pit is still around on Kua's turn..

After cleaving through the poo slinging goblin's head, Kua resets his axe an lunges forward at the runt attacking the beam.

Attack: Charge if possible 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Auron pulls the legs out from under the quiet Varisian, sending him to the ground on his back.

Initiative-Closing out Round 4
Goblins- 19 (running for the drain pipe)
Thugs- 13
Sister Mara- 10
Kua- 7
Svetlana- 6
Yang- 5
Auron- 5
Oren- 4

His comrade split in twain, the last goblin shrieks and runs for the drain pipes in the wall.
Attack of opportunity for Kua- I'll use your posted attack roll.
The Duskwarden lunges, hacking his axe blade into the back of his skull- the goblin slides limp under the filthy muck.

The mouthy one slashes at Jhaik, keeping is guard up and not taking any risks.
Scimitar vs. Jhaik, fighting defensively: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 5 - 4 = 111d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
But the slash is far too high to connect with the hound.

His companion attempts to rise from the greased floor..
Attack of opportunity from Oren and Auron.


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Attack of Opportunity with power attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 + 4 - 1 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7

Expecting the tripped thug to try to regain his feet, Auron lances his sword towards the torso.

He continues his attacks, withdrawing and thrusting again.

Standard Power Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 - 1 = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9


Sister Mara steps forward and tries again to hit the scimitar thief as he hides behind his shield.

Assuming I'm flanking with Jhaik(?) - Hanbo Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sister Mara's AC: 17
Sister Mara's HP: 13/19


Male Half Orc Duskwarden 2

Not sure if this will take a double move or multiple turns. Break it up however it should work.

With his adrenaline pumping and furious from the pain from his arrow wound, Kua attempts to jump up, grab the make shift bridge, pull himself up then take a running leap (axe first of course) at the two goblins across the gap in the next room.

Not sure what to roll exactly, but here goes:

Acrobatics:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Climb:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Cheliax

F Tief (Pit) Ftr 5 - HP44/44 AC-20/T-14/F-18 CMD22 F:+6 R:+3: W+1/ +5R vs C/F/E|Percept+3 - Dkvis 60' |Init+4(+combat reflex), Move 20'.

Svetlana continues the push and attcking any foes...

Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Auron stabs the rising thug through the chest and he screams, blood gurgling from his lips from his pierced lung. Frowning at the carnage, Oren mutters something and brings down his great axe in a deadly chop- ending his misery.
Thug 2 is down.

Sister Mara attempts to find a better angle of attack, but the thug is pressed against the doorway and she can't get around him. No flanking. He weathers her clubbing on his shield until Svetlana's bardiche sheers rips through his guard, finally driving him to the ground in a heap.
Both thugs are dead!

Inside, Kua manages to pull himself up onto the plank, balancing on the narrow beam.
Do you want to forge ahead, Kua or regroup outside? You remember the gulf the doorway and the goblin's cover was about twenty feet, though some bits of the floor remain on the right side where the gap narrows- you would be exposed to crossbow fire, though.

201 to 250 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Keegan's Shattered Star: Shards Of Sin All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.