Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Keegan's Shattered Star: Shards Of Sin

Game Master James Keegan


51 to 100 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

After you've had a few moments to size each other up, two women enter the room. The foremost is a tall woman wearing an elaborate gown, elegantly coifed hair held back with a silver circlet. Despite the fact that much of her body is covered by her gown, her movements carry a catlike grace and precision. She looks very much like the woman on the cover of Pathfinder volume 61. She is followed by an attractive half-elven woman in studded leather armor, carrying a distinctive redwood and mithral aklys (a hooked club attached to a long cord) and a bastard sword at her belt.

Knowledge- Dungeoneering DC 18:

Spoiler:
The half-elven woman is Koriah Azmeran- one of Varisia's most famous Pathfinder agents and a well-known expert on the Darklands.

"Greetings, one and all.", the woman in the gown begins,"I am Sheila Heidmarch, Pathfinder Venture-Captian for Varisia along with my husband, Lord Heidmarch. My apologies for keeping you all waiting- my duties involve coordinating with field agents like Pathfinder Azmeran..."

The half-elven woman nods to all of you.

"... and logging their recent discoveries. I'm sure you're all eager to find out why I've called you here; especially those of you that have obliged me enough to travel all the way from Kaer Maga! Please, follow me into the study and I shall present to you my offer."

After Pathfinder Azmeran bids you all farewell, Sheila leads you into the manor to a room with walls lined with bookshelves, several tables in the middle heaped with books and scrolls.
"Please", she says, indicating the chairs pulled around the table,"have a seat. My initial plan has changed a bit in the past week, but I do believe that you're still quite well-suited to assist in carrying out the task at hand."

"You see, each of you has come to my attention after you have left quite an impression on a friend or contact of mine throughout Varisia. Be it through your expertise in exploration, combat, spellcraft or investigation, it's my opinion that your talents can be put to good use by our organization while also giving you room to increase your expertise."

"I've recently had trouble with one of my informants here in Magnimar, Natalya Vancaskerkin. She's a half-Varisian who recently approached the Pathfinder Society with an offer to serve as a street informant. She runs with the Sczarni- I'm not sure with which group. A week ago, Natalya sent me a cryptic hint that her gang was on the verge of uncovering an item the would be of great interest to the Society. Since the Sczarnis' methods of uncovering something often involves an armed robbery or breaking into somebody's personal chambers, we thought it prudent not to press for further details and instead wait to see what it would produce. Suffice it to say, she hinted strongly that it pertained to Thassilon, and promised to meet with me to discuss this find three days ago."

"She never kept that promise- instead, she seems to have simply vanished. Initially, I assumed that the acquisition of this item was simply taking longer than expected, but now I'm hearing rumors that the Sczarni are looking for her as well."

"It seems likely that Natalya has absconded with this item she's discovered. And this is where you enter, my friends. I want to know what it was that Natalya and the Sczarni found. In fact, I'm more interested in that than in what happened to Natalya herself. For now, I'd like to keep all of this quiet- if you can find out what happened to Natalya without letting a lot of people know she was also working for me as an informant, that would be preferable- that's a big part of why I'm coming to you, as possible new agents of the Society, with this task. You don't yet have a reputation in Magnimar, and as such, the lowlifes and criminals you are likely to encounter may be more likely to talk."

"So... I would like you to go out there and look for Natalya. Find out what happened to her, and to this item she and her gang discovered. If you can secure the item, all the better- bring it back to me and I'll have a reward of 750 gold pieces for you. And if you can bring Natalya back alive for me to speak to, I'll double that!"


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

'nother quiet like job eh? 'ell if wha's you 'ear o' t'job we 'ad in Kae' Maga, it ain't f'om me lips 'en. So you cou'd trus' us t'keep our mouths shut.

The hound master seems to be considering the but almost as if for show.

Me mutt's 'andy wit' smellin' an' rattin' things out, an' squeezin' truth out o'low lifes is w'at I'se does bes'. I'se fit y'job snug like.

Acting out his avarice Auron finally nods and continues.

I'se 'eard w'at t'say an' I'se like the offe'. Hows t'signin' on fee fo' t'trip f'om Kae' Maga's comin' on?

Cheliax

F Tief (Pit) Ftr 4 - HP32/32 AC-19/T-13/F-17 CMD19 F:+6 R:+3: W+1/ +5R vs C/F/E|Percept+3 - Dkvis 60' |Init+4(+combat reflex), Move 20'.
Auron Rurikski wrote:
I'se 'eard w'at t'say an' I'se like the offe'. Hows t'signin' on fee fo' t'trip f'om Kae' Maga's comin' on?

Svetlana pulls out her crumpled piece of paper and flattens it out, her finger scrolling along the words as she tries to read through them slowly, the finger stops and jabs down on the page, "Yes, sign on fee, like it says here. Is that 750 chopped up as a team or 750 each?"

"The offer sounds like some good work, but if we have to keep it quiet then I can't get any promotion out of it... reckon you could chuck a little extra on to the sign on fee?" on cue she beams a warm celebrity smile towards Sheila.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Sheila folds her arms.
"That is 750 as a lump sum. I can give you an advance of 150 to cover your expenses and several curative items in case you get into trouble. Satisfactory?"

Cheliax

F Tief (Pit) Ftr 4 - HP32/32 AC-19/T-13/F-17 CMD19 F:+6 R:+3: W+1/ +5R vs C/F/E|Percept+3 - Dkvis 60' |Init+4(+combat reflex), Move 20'.

Svetlana looks to Oren questioningly... "What you reckon?"


DC 18 Knowledge (dungeoneering) check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Sister Mara almost imperceptibly straightens at Lady Heidmarch's mention of the Sczarni.

"While I don't condone working with the Sczarni, I'll help you find your informant - and the item you seek," Sister Mara says bluntly.

Question for Warden of Doors:
Would Sister Mara recognize Natalya Vancaskerkin's name (or at least the Vancaskerkin name) as someone associated with the Gallowed?


Sister Mara wrote:

DC 18 Knowledge (dungeoneering) check: 1d20 + 4

Sister Mara almost imperceptibly straightens at Lady Heidmarch's mention of the Sczarni.

"While I don't condone working with the Sczarni, I'll help you find your informant - and the item you seek," Sister Mara says bluntly.

** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
The name doesn't ring a bell.

Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Seems gud 'nough fo' jus' listenin'. Y'could 'and ove' the shiny bits t'me. I'se make sure every 'un gets a share.

Auron looks satisfies his dwindling money problem solved and dog fed. Scrathing Jhaik's head he waits for the others to conclude. But then he thoughtfully asks Heidmarch a question.

I'se tracked people 'fore, always found somethin' for Jhaik t'sniff at makes it easy like. Got anythin' of Nata'ya stuff me mutt could use?


Male Dwarf Cleric of Angradd / 2

Oren listens to the offer soberly, frowning a little at the mention of the Sczarni.

"If I may ask, Venture Captain, do you know any more about this item? And Thassilon...I've heard the name but I can't say I know much about it."

Knowledge History check, perhaps? 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Male Half Orc Duskwarden 2

Knowledge- Dungeoneering 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

"Does Natalya have any known associates that we may question?"


Sister Mara wrote:
"While I don't condone working with the Sczarni, I'll help you find your informant - and the item you seek," Sister Mara says bluntly.

Sheila inclines her head.

"A position I understand. Pathfinder Lodges have reached out the Sczarni in recent years, but they do not have the Society's full trust. For the most part, however, they don't involve themselves in violent crime and are well-regarded among the lower classes, since they keep some semblance of order in the hairier neighborhoods of the city. So when Natalya approached me to act as a double agent, I considered it a worthwhile proposition."

Auron Rurikski wrote:
I'se tracked people 'fore, always found somethin' for Jhaik t'sniff at makes it easy like. Got anythin' of Nata'ya stuff me mutt could use?

"I'm afraid not, Master Rurikski. Natalya didn't stay here long or leave any personal possessions. And respectfully, I'm not sure how well the trail would hold up in such a large city as Magnimar. It has been several days now."

Oren Tor wrote:
"If I may ask, Venture Captain, do you know any more about this item? And Thassilon...I've heard the name but I can't say I know much about it."

"She was vague at best, Oren. I have theories of what she may have found, but I don't want to give you information I'm not certain of. Thassilon was an empire that once spanned all of Varisia- it's even conjectured that the country was larger once and parts of the old empire have sunk into the sea. Perhaps you heard of the disturbance in the Kodar Mountains several years ago? If the story is to be believed, adventurers halted the return of a powerful archmage of Thassilon in Xin-Shalast, the city of gold."

Oren:

Spoiler:
Thassilon reaches back 10,000 years ago and covered much of Varisia in different city-states, each ruled by a Runelord (a powerful specialist wizard associated with a different sin). The Irespan covering part of Magnimar is thought to have once comprised a massive causeway built with the aid of giants and magic in the ancient past. To this day, much of Varisia is dotted with ruins and fallen monuments to this ancient time but the Society is only now branching out to study them

Kua wrote:
"Does Natalya have any known associates that we may question?"

"Well... I have some ideas. I'm not certain which Sczarni gang she associated with, but I do know they are seeking her. The Sczarni in Magnimar are comprised of the Creepers, Doolun's Lads, the Gallowed, the Tower Girls, the Washside Wringers and the Wreckwash Blades- the Gallowed being the most powerful of the families in the city."

"Upon our initial contact, I engaged the services of a man named the Amazing Zograthy, a Varisian who keeps a permanent tent and fortune-telling business in Washer's Row, Dockway- specifically at the end of a narrow alley serving as a permanent street fair."

Knowledge- Local DC 14 (Magnimar residents or natives):

Spoiler:
Zograthy acts as a sort of middlman between the Sczarni and gorgios (outsiders)... but he expects coin as compensation.

Raising a slender finger, Sheila continues.
"I hesitate to mention it- it's only a rumor- but I've heard tell that Nidalese slavers have been prowling the streets at night. I suppose she could have been abducted, if the outlandish rumors are to be believed. And, well, she is a Sczarni- perhaps the watch picked her up, so perhaps a visit to the garrison at the Arvensoar would be wise."


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Eh? Colo'ful names these S'zarni gangers got.
Auron smirks and his face reddens, trying to hold it in. After he manages to calm down Auron continues.

'em leads y'given us, we's look 'em up. I'se ain't from roun' 'ere. But t'amazin' Zog wha'eva's solid. I'se a min' to shake 'im up a bit.

I'se 'ear any thoughts f'om t'rest o'ye. Anythin'?

The burly cavalier looks around at his fellow compatriots for any further suggestions.

Cheliax

F Tief (Pit) Ftr 4 - HP32/32 AC-19/T-13/F-17 CMD19 F:+6 R:+3: W+1/ +5R vs C/F/E|Percept+3 - Dkvis 60' |Init+4(+combat reflex), Move 20'.

"We can go ask, see what they say. Zog, Garrison, Slavers. Seems alright to me. Ask nice, see what they say, otherwise Auron here can ask not so nice"


"Is this 'Amazing Zograthy' affiliated with any particular Sczarni gang?" Sister Mara asks Lady Heidmarch.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Angradd / 2

Oren nods soberly. "If such an object is indeed Thassilonian in nature it would be better for it to be in the hands of those who are prepared to deal with it properly, and there's no one better than the Society for that. My services, such as Angradd has blessed me, are yours." He bows.

He turns to the others. "We must be careful if we choose to speak with Natalya's associates, given that they're looking for her too. We don't want them to know that they're in a race to find her first. I prefer speaking with the garrison first; if she's been picked up, we'll be able to save ourselves a lot of time. Otherwise, perhaps they'll have heard something that'll give us a clue."


Sister Mara wrote:
"Is this 'Amazing Zograthy' affiliated with any particular Sczarni gang?" Sister Mara asks Lady Heidmarch.

"I am not completely certain,"Sheila says,"as I have only truly dipped a toe into Magnimar's underworld, but I would assume that since his stall is located on Washer's Row then he must have some affiliation with the Washside Wringers."


"The Washside Wringers... Well, it could be worse," Sister Mara thinks to herself.

"I like your plan, Master Oren," Sister Mara says to the dwarf priest. "Let's check the garrison first, and see if they have her or if they've heard anything interesting."

"It might not hurt to investigate those Nidalese slavers, either. If there really slavers are working in the city then I certainly wouldn't mind putting them out of business."


"Very good. I can see I've placed my trust well. Let me gather your advance..."
Lady Heidmarch leaves for a moment, returning shortly with a pouch of coin and a small wooden box.
"100 gold coins and four potions to treat light wounds. Are there any further questions before you launch your investigation?"


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Smart t'check wit' t'law. Saves a lot o'time, an' we's get paid faste'. Better t'go together. We's Kaer Magans might get lost.

Auron gets up from his chair and checks out his equipment. Looking at Heidmarch he approaches and lends out a chainmailed hand.

Reckons its 'bout time we got 'eady. I'se shake me 'and on a deal an' gets t'pocket money while doin' it.


Male Half Orc Duskwarden 2

"Sounds like we've got a good plan. I wouldn't mind putting an arrow or two into a slaver. What is Magnimars stance on slavery, Lady Heidmarch?"

Cheliax

F Tief (Pit) Ftr 4 - HP32/32 AC-19/T-13/F-17 CMD19 F:+6 R:+3: W+1/ +5R vs C/F/E|Percept+3 - Dkvis 60' |Init+4(+combat reflex), Move 20'.

"If Oren is in then so am I, I'll make my mark on the paper and we can get started. I'll go grab my blades."

"How we breaking up this lot" She points at the coins and potions and looks at the others expectantly, "We break up the copin now, or reckon we keep it as a lot so we can pay what palms need payin and we keep the change?"


Male Dwarf Cleric of Angradd / 2

Oren nods to Sister Mara in acceptance of the compliment. In answer to Svetlana, he furrows his brow in thought for a moment. "Better to split the gold now, in case there's individual need in the future or we should get split up in some way. The rest of you might want to divide the potions. Angradd will provide for me."


"The Dawnflower will provide for me as well. I suggest Kua, Yang, Auron, and Svetlana take the potions. I'm also fine for coin now. Why don't the rest of you split the 100 gold advance - it will divide easier among five than six."

Cheliax

F Tief (Pit) Ftr 4 - HP32/32 AC-19/T-13/F-17 CMD19 F:+6 R:+3: W+1/ +5R vs C/F/E|Percept+3 - Dkvis 60' |Init+4(+combat reflex), Move 20'.

"Right then. One potion each and 20 gold each." Svetlana picks up her share.

"Suppose we meet at the Garrison shortly, see what they have to say" and with a curt nod, she prepares to leave...

Pretty much ready to go see what comes of the watchhouse


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

An ea'ly payday then.
Auron counts the coins and stuffs the potion into his pouch before whistling Jhaik to heel.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Angradd / 2

Oren accepts his portion of the gold and tucks it into a pouch. "Let us be off then."


Auron Rurikski wrote:

Auron gets up from his chair and checks out his equipment. Looking at Heidmarch he approaches and lends out a chainmailed hand.

Reckons its 'bout time we got 'eady. I'se shake me 'and on a deal an' gets t'pocket money while doin' it.

Sheila shakes your hand, her grip more firm than her seemingly delicate digits should allow for.

Kua wrote:
"Sounds like we've got a good plan. I wouldn't mind putting an arrow or two into a slaver. What is Magnimars stance on slavery, Lady Heidmarch?"

"It's quite illegal here, Kua- I should think Kaer Maga is the only place in Varisia where the practice is tolerated."

Parting from the luxurious grounds at Heidmarch Manor, you follow Sheila's directions from the Alabaster district into Naos, a neighboring district without quite the sense of history and genteel nobility the Alabaster had maintained, but nonetheless a wealthy and well- patrolled neighborhood. Following the Seacleft- the great cliff the separates Magnimar's upper class and working class districts, you head south to a great fortified tower fully 400 feet in height, straddling the cleft overlooking Naos and Lowcleft below. The Arvensoar as it's known is a very busy place, with guards entering and leaving, dragging in prisoners and hearing complaints. No one seems particularly eager to ask your business or provide assistance.
Actions?


Sister Mara approaches a guardsman leaving the building. "Excuse me, sir. We're trying to track down a young woman who may have been apprehended by the city watch. Could you direct us to the appropriate official with whom we should speak?"


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Auron stands nearby watching Sister Mara begin polite diplomacy with the staff present. Watching the public airing out complaints, Auron thinks of a different tack as he stands nearby the front desk, eavesdropping on the conversation.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 12


The guardsman waves Sister Mara inside.
"Just go in and take a seat, Miss. Someone will be around to you after a time."

Inside, there are a number of wooden benches- many crowded with Magnimarians. A closed iron gate stands at one end of the room, where the guards enter and leave next to the desk.

Auron overhears a man angrily demanding the release of his cousin on what he asserts are fraudulent charges. The bored desk officer continues to say, over and over, that bail has to be payed before he's released, that the city very much frowns on drunken and disorderly conduct, that the many threats levied against his cousin's wife certainly won't be ignored, etc.


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Auron saunters over to the desk and waits in line patiently for his turn. Putting on a concerned face he addresses the desk officer when his turn comes up.

G'day, I'se new to t'city an' wan' t'say somethin' 'bout t'is ha'lot of a local gange' who tho't she'd get stickin' me up in t'alley 'bout fou' days 'go. I'se a min' t' go wit' t'law 'bout it an' wanna see if y'got 'er lock'd up sum'w'ere, 'cos I'se can't find her anywh'er. She telled 'er name. Natalya Vancas'erkin or sumthin'.

Bluff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 Someone could help or hope the clerk blows his sense motive.


DM Screen:

Spoiler:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

The guard stares at Auron for a moment. Looks him up and down, taking in all the weapons and armor, the fierce looking dog.
"I can barely understand a thing you're saying. You were mugged, was it? And you waited four days? Just take a seat, sir."


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

I think I'll wait before Auron does something he's good at.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Angradd / 2

Oren walks up. "My apologies for my companion," he says with a smile. "I have a rough time understanding him as well," he confides in a softer tone. "We're searching for a woman by the name of Natalya and heard that she might be facing difficulties of a legal variety here in town. I'm sure you're quite busy but it is a rather urgent matter. If we can just talk to someone about the matter we'll be quite happy to leave you in peace."

Diplomacy Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Cheliax

F Tief (Pit) Ftr 4 - HP32/32 AC-19/T-13/F-17 CMD19 F:+6 R:+3: W+1/ +5R vs C/F/E|Percept+3 - Dkvis 60' |Init+4(+combat reflex), Move 20'.

Svetlana rejoins the group, this time armed and armoured. Her outfit looks rather expensive and highly stylised, clearly cut to provide a good visual display in the arena, but also no-nonsense enough to be sturdy and practical equipment for a gladiator.

Seeing the problem with the guard she shakes her head. "Hello" Svetlana extends a hand to the clerk, "I know you hear this lots, but we got to know if this woman is here. I'm sure you can help, could you please let us know if she's here and then let us speak with her?" Svetlana gives her signature smile on cue.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Male Half Orc Duskwarden 2

Kua keeps his seat watching Svetlana use her charm, Oren use his sincerity and um.. whatever it was that Auron was using.

This should be fun.


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Hurumph! Snotty wash rag, good thing we're in the barracks or he'd be the one sitting, for a month!

Auron sits grumpily and feeds Jhaik a dried meat morsel to keep him well behaved. The flashy armour of the icy woman catches the Chelaxian's eye as he focuses on her alluring antics and his mind starts to wander off, thinking of tigers and rakshahas.


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

By the way, Auron's going to watch the front desk clerk and see if he's a straight or would accept bribes. Sitting, waiting and watching would allow Auron a take 20?


The desk officer looks about ready to tell Oren to have a seat again before Svetlana steps up. Eyes lingering over her getup and icy beauty, he doesn't respond for a moment. Then, clearing his throat, he says,"Ah, well, I suppose I could make an exception just this once... Give me a moment, I'll see if Kasadei has the time to speak with you."

He leaves, returning a few moments later with a woman of above-average height and short dark hair. Under the blue coat issued to the watch, she wears a shirt of chainmail and is armed with a broadsword.

"Hello all, I'm Sergeant Kasadei. You're looking for- who was it? Natalya Vancaskerkin?", she asks,"We haven't brought her in on anything, but the Watch does know of her. She's a petty burglar with Sczarni connections- runs with the Tower Girls. What do you need her for?"


Male Dwarf Cleric of Angradd / 2

"Good day, Sergeant. I'm Oren Tor. We'd heard of Natalya's associations with the Sczarni as well. We have reasons to suspect that she has some information that we're interested in. We thought we'd inquire as to whether or not she'd been picked up in the hopes that we could talk to her."

He pauses, as though struck by a thought. "We've also heard that there have been some unusual activities in her organization. Have you heard anything about that, perchance?"


"Maybe a bit. The Tower Girls had a falling out with the Wreckwash Blades and had to relocate, but that's all I've heard from my informants.", Kasadei replies.


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Auron gets up and strolls over to the sergeant, listening in to the conversation. He tips his hand in salute, courteously giving a small bow.

G'day, ma'am. Me t'inks y'could 'ammer two birdies wit' a stone 'ere. 'em Tower Girls givin' the Law any problems? We's could giv' a han' sortin' things out, while we pays them Gals a look see. Jus' offerin'


Kasadei shakes her head.
"No, no. The Sczarni are a city matter and it's a bit more complicated than just going down and rounding them up. We have bounties on individual criminals, if you're feeling civic-minded, but don't bite off more than you can chew, alright?"

Cheliax

F Tief (Pit) Ftr 4 - HP32/32 AC-19/T-13/F-17 CMD19 F:+6 R:+3: W+1/ +5R vs C/F/E|Percept+3 - Dkvis 60' |Init+4(+combat reflex), Move 20'.

"Bounties eh...?" the cogs start turning quickly and obviously in Svetlanas mind. Her glance to Auron is pretty unmistakeable and slightly conspiratorial.


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Eh? I'se a'ways has a civic mind if t'bounty's to be found. If we's has a chancy meetin' we's send 'em right back t'you. Jus' names an' mugs an' job's done.

Auron catches Svetlana's eye and gives a knowing wink..


Male Dwarf Cleric of Angradd / 2

Oren glances at Auron and Svetlana and frowns a little at their tangent.

"If I may continue, Sergeant," he says firmly. "I have no desire to interfere with the responsibilities of the Guard, but could you offer any other details about these Tower Girls? Do you know the name of the leader of that faction? Where in the city did they relocate to?"


Sister Mara stands back, content to let her more diplomatic companions question Sergeant Kasadei and listening intently to all that is said.


Oren Tor wrote:

Oren glances at Auron and Svetlana and frowns a little at their tangent.

"If I may continue, Sergeant," he says firmly. "I have no desire to interfere with the responsibilities of the Guard, but could you offer any other details about these Tower Girls? Do you know the name of the leader of that faction? Where in the city did they relocate to?"

"Well, they're burglars mostly... can't say for sure who's in charge currently as it tends to fluctuate. From what I know, the last few weeks they've shared a warehouse in Underbridge with a vagrant and thug named Fenster the Blight while they try to find a new headquarters. If you're set on finding them, I'd start there...", Kasadei responds, before laying out directions to the warehouse.


Male Human (Cheliax) Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier (Hound Master) 2

Well, t'is Fenster's gonna 'ave a chat wit' us. Jus' anothe' thin' w'ats wit' talk 'bout slavers in the city eh? The watch got anythin' to go by on?


Sense Motive DC 20:

Spoiler:
Kasadei bristles slightly when Auron mentions rumors of slavers- it must be a sore subject.

The sergeant shakes her head.
"Nothing but a rumor and we've confirmed it to be false. Everyone that has supposedly been abducted has been found within the city. Someone's just got a sick interest in spreading panic, most likely."

51 to 100 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Keegan's Shattered Star: Shards Of Sin All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.