Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


KMT Carrion Crown (Inactive)

Game Master chavamana


1 to 50 of 1,087 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Having arrived safely in Lepidstadt, the Crooked Kin set up their side show near the western gate. Rising on the hill behind them, the Spiral Cromlech looms over the small carnival. In response to something unheard by one of the kin Kaleb Hesse speaks his clear baritone carrying, "Sure we could have made more if we set up near the courthouse." A sardonic smile, well-versed in the cruelties of his homeland, "And we would have been right on hand when a townie decided that they should burn a few more freaks along with the Beast."

Clearly speaking to one of the clowns, "This way Trollblood and Lidia," motioning in the direction of the enormous Ulfen, "Will be able to keep a better eye on custom. And hopeful we'll get out of here with our skin intact." He chuckles, "After all, we did promise Ms. Parker she could travel with us and Mag has her connections out for a wagon for the pretty miss so we can't exactly slip away in the night like we did in Karcau."


"And pretty she is...but just what did happen in Karcau?" Devraj inquires.


"Pretty?" Parker raises an eyebrow. "Hmpf."

"Karcau?" After a moment, curious.


The ringmaster raises one white eyebrow at the ashen archer, "They have a thing for albinos in Karcau and I needed to ensure that my people were not added to the opera of ghosts in that soggy city." His tone light clearly not at all worried about such trouble following his merry band of freaks.

Sense Motive DC 26:
Bluff 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Kaleb is clearly not telling the whole story about the troupe's experiences in Karcau, but the subject seems to disturb him. However he does not seem to expect it to be an issue that follows the group.

Kaleb's gaze passes on from Devraj easily, a happy glint in his red eyes at the presence of the blind woman. With a elaborate bow of courtesy to Parker, he extends a hand in greeting. Doing so clearly shows the second, slightly skeletal, hand growing from the palm. "Ms Parker," the tone warm, "I do hope that you aren't growing too placid and docile in the comforts of Ms. Lorrimor's townhouse." A grin that shows teeth the same shade as his albino skin, "I would hate for Mag's inquiries to be pointless."


Sense Motive +9 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


Parker smiles at Kaleb and takes the hand he offers.

"Sir, I plan to see the world. That's hardly doable in a townhouse. Unless, I suppose, you could somehow get it to grow legs." She grins.


Katherine Andrea Parker wrote:

Parker smiles at Kaleb and takes the hand he offers.

"Sir, I plan to see the world. That's hardly doable in a townhouse. Unless, I suppose, you could somehow get it to grow legs." She grins.

"I have heard of houses walking before. Haven't yet seen one though." Devraj comments offhandedly.

sense motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


As they walk through the brightly painted wagons just about ready for a flow of customers interested in the curiosities provided by the Kin. Already children, drawn half by interest and half by the teasing dares of their friends, try to to sneak into the camp hoping to catch sight of one of the 'freaks'. Something salacious that they can use to brag.

The entire caravan seems to be playing at pulling off the right balance of tantalizing the youngsters and chasing them off with just the right tone to bring them back later... with their parent's coin. Kaleb chuckles at the wondering terror on the face a boy who drew to close to Trollblood and won a grimacing glare from the giant. His voice still amused, "I don't know about walking homes, sounds like the work of the winter witches. I think I prefer a wheeled conveyance pulled by a sturdy pony." A smile for one of the pinhead sisters, who smiles back at the adventurers, clearly happy to see them, despite her red-rimmed eyes.

"Between Mag's contacts and my own, we've heard of three wagons that may fit what you requested, milady." He motions to the town, "I've heard that you've volunteered to help defend the Beast..." And his tone serious, voice a quiet whisper, "And I do hope you both take care with that. If you do find proof of his innocence, emotions are so riled up that the mob that wants his blood may well look for yours as well." The concerned warning shared, his voice returns to its normal carrying boom. "Which means, of course, that your time to go shopping is limited. But perhaps you will be able to spare an hour or two in order to see if any of the wagons will satisfy your exacting standards?"


Crooked Kin wrote:
... "Which means, of course, that your time to go shopping is limited. But perhaps you will be able to spare an hour or two in order to see if any of the wagons will satisfy your exacting standards?"

Devraj uses the opportunity to turn and look appraisingly at Parker. Up and down and up again, not overtly salacious, but not particularly disguised either.


Parker watches the children run amok, smiling when one of the boys gets close to Trollblood, she too smiles at the pinhead sister, her expression happy to be here.

The look turns a little darker at mention of the Beast. Her expression sure of his innocence. Frustrated at the mob.

"I can't wait to see what wagons are out there. I'm at your disposal." She cheers up considerably.


A small mischievous smile for Dev. "Care to come along wagon shopping?" She offers.

Is Kendra going to be there as well for the wagon shopping? What other npcs are around?


Katherine Andrea Parker wrote:
..."I can't wait to see what wagons are out there. I'm at your disposal." She cheers up considerably.

Dev's right eye twitches spontaneously.

Parker wrote:
A small mischievous smile for Dev. "Care to come along wagon shopping?" She offers.

"Of course I'll be there. How could I possibly watch your back if I'm nowhere near? Wouldn't be doing my job now, would I?" Dev's eyes twinkle mischievously.


Parker grins at Dev. Invites Kendra along if she's there. As well as Johannes.

"I'm almost certain you don't actually, watch, my back." She teases.


Dev grins back, "...and that's why I know you don't have eyes in the back of your head." he retorts and mutters softly, "Back, backside, close enough." his grin turns a bit wicked as he returns her teasing, perhaps upping the ante a bit.


Joe watches the interplay between Parker and Dev with slightly narrowed eyes. As he walks with Kendra, he quietly comments, "I would have been slapped for such impropriety." With a genuine smile that only hints at sadness, "I really must figure out his trick."


Katherine Andrea Parker wrote:
"Sir, I plan to see the world. That's hardly doable in a townhouse. Unless, I suppose, you could somehow get it to grow legs." She grins.

Kendra, on the other hand, seems to have completely missed the conversation after this point, her doe eyes far away. Suddenly, apropos of very little, "You really wouldn't want something the size of the townhouse." Tone serious, studied. "Ideally, you would go for a residence no larger than a cottage or one of the traveling wagons." A shrug, "One you have succeeded at the feat of animating the domicile, expanding the interior with judicious use of extra-dimensional portals and spaces would be far simpler."


Showing very little of his internal monologue on his staid face, Kaleb leads the group to the wagon with the picture of a band and shadowed singer painted on the side. A quick knock pulls the occupant to the door. As is normal for her so close to the city, Mag has a cowl pulled over her sightless eyes but her lips rise in a smile as she 'sees' the visitors.

Her voice is a throaty alto, thickened with harmonies and smoky with an age that doesn't show on the part of her face that is visible. "I heard that you found two nasty men who like to play body games in the swamp."


Johannes Cabal wrote:
Joe watches the interplay between Parker and Dev with slightly narrowed eyes. As he walks with Kendra, he quietly comments, "I would have been slapped for such impropriety." With a genuine smile that only hints at sadness, "I really must figure out his trick."

Parker looks back over her shoulder, at Johannes. She smiles as her eyes meet his, her lips curving upwards mysteriously. Maybe she would have slapped him. But then again, maybe not.


Devraj wrote:
Dev grins back, "...and that's why I know you don't have eyes in the back of your head." he retorts and mutters softly, "Back, backside, close enough." his grin turns a bit wicked as he returns her teasing, perhaps upping the ante a bit.

He gets a weak, and probably expected elbow to the ribs. Heard that. Blind-ish, not deaf." She sticks out her tongue at him, her eyes sparkle. Takes a few steps backwards to land between Kendra and Johannes.


Kendra Viorica Lorrimor wrote:
Katherine Andrea Parker wrote:
"Sir, I plan to see the world. That's hardly doable in a townhouse. Unless, I suppose, you could somehow get it to grow legs." She grins.
Kendra, on the other hand, seems to have completely missed the conversation after this point, her doe eyes far away. Suddenly, apropos of very little, "You really wouldn't want something the size of the townhouse." Tone serious, studied. "Ideally, you would go for a residence no larger than a cottage or one of the traveling wagons." A shrug, "One you have succeeded at the feat of animating the domicile, expanding the interior with judicious use of extra-dimensional portals and spaces would be far simpler."

"I was thinking cottage, with chicken feet. But then decided wheels were a much smoother ride." She teases, but quickly turns more serious. "And on the subject on extra-dimensional space... we need to talk about this idea I had for a closet."


Joe does not look at all displeased to be walking alongside Parker rather than Kendra, smiling at the singer as she speaks to Kendra.


Katherine Andrea Parker wrote:
"I was thinking cottage, with chicken feet. But then decided wheels were a much smoother ride." She teases, but quickly turns more serious. "And on the subject on extra-dimensional space... we need to talk about this idea I had for a closet."

"Closet?" Kendra asks, an eyebrow raising. "Would depend on the quality of the wagon you pick and the base materials... but I do have some treaties on how to link dimensional spaces to the material plane."

She thinks for a moment, "Do you want me to evaluate the possibilities on the quality needed to enchant them with such a portal?"


Katherine Andrea Parker wrote:
He gets a weak, and probably expected elbow to the ribs. Heard that. Blind-ish, not deaf." She sticks out her tongue at him, her eyes sparkle. Takes a few steps backwards to land between Kendra and Johannes.

Dev shrugs off the rib tap though does acknowledge it with a short, out take of breath and turns around to face the others, continuing to walk backwards, "Mmhmm. Okay, so if I'm supposed to be leading this little party...where are we going again?" He blinks once, drawn out, inquiring look perhaps a little exaggerated upon his face.


Kendra Viorica Lorrimor wrote:

"Closet?" Kendra asks, an eyebrow raising. "Would depend on the quality of the wagon you pick and the base materials... but I do have some treaties on how to link dimensional spaces to the material plane."

She thinks for a moment, "Do you want me to evaluate the possibilities on the quality needed to enchant them with such a portal?"

Dev stays silent on the subject, though he does seem to be listening.


Crooked Kin wrote:

Showing very little of his internal monologue on his staid face, Kaleb leads the group to the wagon with the picture of a band and shadowed singer painted on the side. A quick knock pulls the occupant to the door. As is normal for her so close to the city, Mag has a cowl pulled over her sightless eyes but her lips rise in a smile as she 'sees' the visitors.

Her voice is a throaty alto, thickened with harmonies and smoky with an age that doesn't show on the part of her face that is visible. "I heard that you found two nasty men who like to play body games in the swamp."

Dev pulls himself straight before giving Mag a deep bow hat in hand, "Milady your senses are quite acute. I'm sure there is nothing we could tell you that you don't already know, however, if you would be entertained in the telling, I'm sure my companions can spin the story suitable for your enjoyment." He straightens up, replacing his hat back upon his head, still wearing his amused, happy grin.


Devraj wrote:
Crooked Kin wrote:

Showing very little of his internal monologue on his staid face, Kaleb leads the group to the wagon with the picture of a band and shadowed singer painted on the side. A quick knock pulls the occupant to the door. As is normal for her so close to the city, Mag has a cowl pulled over her sightless eyes but her lips rise in a smile as she 'sees' the visitors.

Her voice is a throaty alto, thickened with harmonies and smoky with an age that doesn't show on the part of her face that is visible. "I heard that you found two nasty men who like to play body games in the swamp."

Dev pulls himself straight before giving Mag a deep bow hat in hand, "Milady your senses are quite acute. I'm sure there is nothing we could tell you that you don't already know, however, if you would be entertained in the telling, I'm sure my companions can spin the story suitable for your enjoyment." He straightens up, replacing his hat back upon his head, still wearing his amused, happy grin.

"I'm sure the gentlemen saved the day, and rescued the girl. And the baby manticore." Parker chimes in, cheerily. "The end." Grins. "Now lets talk about wagons!"


Johannes Cabal wrote:
Joe does not look at all displeased to be walking alongside Parker rather than Kendra, smiling at the singer as she speaks to Kendra.

A heavy lidded glance, and Parker returns the smile.


Kendra Viorica Lorrimor wrote:
Katherine Andrea Parker wrote:
"I was thinking cottage, with chicken feet. But then decided wheels were a much smoother ride." She teases, but quickly turns more serious. "And on the subject on extra-dimensional space... we need to talk about this idea I had for a closet."

"Closet?" Kendra asks, an eyebrow raising. "Would depend on the quality of the wagon you pick and the base materials... but I do have some treaties on how to link dimensional spaces to the material plane."

She thinks for a moment, "Do you want me to evaluate the possibilities on the quality needed to enchant them with such a portal?"

"Yes, that and let me know if you actually like it... since it will be our mobile home and I'd prefer it if you and Dotty were comfortable.


Katherine Andrea Parker wrote:
Dev pulls himself straight before giving Mag a deep bow hat in hand, "Milady your senses are quite acute. I'm sure there is nothing we could tell you that you don't already know, however, if you would be entertained in the telling, I'm sure my companions can spin the story suitable for your enjoyment." He straightens up, replacing his hat back upon his head, still wearing his amused, happy grin.
"I'm sure the gentlemen saved the day, and rescued the girl. And the baby manticore." Parker chimes in, cheerily. "The end." Grins. "Now lets talk about wagons!"

Dev's raised eyebrow somehow manages to communicate the thought running through his mind, <Gentlemen? I don't see no stinkin' gentlemen!> He allows a quick glance and a nod at Joe before turning his attention to Mag (& Kendra & Parker) & the wagon conversation.


Parker wrote:
"Yes, that and let me know if you actually like it... since it will be our mobile home and I'd prefer it if you and Dotty were comfortable.
Devraj wrote:
Dev's raised eyebrow somehow manages to communicate the thought running through his mind, <Gentlemen? I don't see no stinkin' gentlemen!> He allows a quick glance and a nod at Joe before turning his attention to Mag (& Kendra & Parker) & the wagon conversation.

Mag's smile grows toothy, amused, at Parker's impatience. With a low, throaty chuckle, she pulls out two calling cards and hold them out. "These are the two wagons that I thought might suit. I particularly thought this" Emphasizing the card with blood red lettering, "one would suit." She nods at Kaleb, "And Ringmaster Hesse has a third."

Her shoulders move in a sinuous shrug, "If none of them suit, you'll have to hold out until we get to a larger city, like Caliphas."


Parker takes the cards from Mag. Practically bouncing with enthusiasm. "Thank you." She says to both Mag and Hesse. "Do we need to call ahead, or can we go directly?" She asks, not sur of the protocol.


Devraj wears something of a half grin that goes well with his current partially raised eyebrow. He seems to be fairly amused at Parker's enthusiasm. Happy for her, but fairly amused as well. He continues to wait patiently.


Devraj wrote:
Devraj wears something of a half grin that goes well with his current partially raised eyebrow. He seems to be fairly amused at Parker's enthusiasm. Happy for her, but fairly amused as well. He continues to wait patiently.

Parker is not nearly as patient. She looks at the other woman expectantly, one eye green, the other blue, both clouded over.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Mag shakes her head, "You can go directly. They are all close to each other, so it shouldn't take you long." And with that, Kaleb hands over the third calling card.

Between Parker's winning personality (Diplomacy) and Joe's college experiences (trained K: local) it is quite easy to track down the locations of all wagons.

All three of the wagons are in immaculate condition and masterful made. The first one (the calling card with the red ink), is a classic reading design, the exterior painted in vibrant blues and golds. The second one is a ledge wagon which is white with green edging. And the final wagon you visit in the quick hour is a burton wagon with bright reds. The current owners seem, for the most part, to be varisians who have retired from the road. All of the wagons would seem to be significantly older than the current owners.

And Kendra makes it clear that all seem to be of "sufficient quality to hold the base line enchantments needed for sustained magical qualities."


Crooked Kin wrote:

Mag shakes her head, "You can go directly. They are all close to each other, so it shouldn't take you long." And with that, Kaleb hands over the third calling card.

Between Parker's winning personality (Diplomacy) and Joe's college experiences (trained K: local) it is quite easy to track down the locations of all wagons.

All three of the wagons are in immaculate condition and masterful made. The first one (the calling card with the red ink), is a classic reading design, the exterior painted in vibrant blues and golds. The second one is a ledge wagon which is white with green edging. And the final wagon you visit in the quick hour is a burton wagon with bright reds. The current owners seem, for the most part, to be varisians who have retired from the road. All of the wagons would seem to be significantly older than the current owners.

And Kendra makes it clear that all seem to be of "sufficient quality to hold the base line enchantments needed for sustained magical qualities."

Parker is drawn to the first wagon, like a moth to flame. She can't see the gold or the blue, but she likes the contrast. And something about the wagon just speaks to her. She looks at the other two. And they are beautiful. Before she says anything to commit herself, however, she looks at Joe and at Dev, silent but clearly seeking both of their opinions.


"The ledge seem more utilitarian." His lips lift in a smile, "The luxury of the reading seems more fitting for your panache."


"For long roads and wide open spaces, I like the ledge wagon (pictured under the words white with green edging above), however for travel through varied terrains the others might be better. It seems to me that you like the first one. Usually, trusting our initial instincts is often the wisest course. I will not second guess you if that is your choice. It will, after all, be your new home. It should be something that you like." Dev smiles. In this case, he just wants Parker to be happy.


A soft smile for both men. A glance at Kendra to see if she has anything to add, then Parker looks up at Dev and Johannes, something about her eyes mischievous and mysterious at the same time. "Come inside." She says to both of them, yet not directly to either, as she takes a second look at the first wagon. She already knows it is the one she wants. "This one. She says as she is inside the wagon. Nodding to herself as she looks at the layout, the bed in the back with the window, the seating, the cabinetry, all of the small details that give it so much character. She explores the wagon more thoroughly the second time around, probably brushing up against Johannes as she looks around. While trying to view the little windows under the roof, which she is clearly too short to reach, "Can I get a lift?" She asks, the question directed at no one in particular.


Kendra seems to be fascinated or enchanted by the nooks, drawers, and shelves that are part of the fold-away desk. Listening very carefully, one would hear a combination of mathematical notations and words in draconic as she calculates in her mind.


Katherine Andrea Parker wrote:
A soft smile for both men. A glance at Kendra to see if she has anything to add, then Parker looks up at Dev and Johannes, something about her eyes mischievous and mysterious at the same time. "Come inside." She says to both of them, yet not directly to either, as she takes a second look at the first wagon. She already knows it is the one she wants. "This one. She says as she is inside the wagon. Nodding to herself as she looks at the layout, the bed in the back with the window, the seating, the cabinetry, all of the small details that give it so much character. She explores the wagon more thoroughly the second time around, probably brushing up against Johannes as she looks around. While trying to view the little windows under the roof, which she is clearly too short to reach, "Can I get a lift?" She asks, the question directed at no one in particular.

The contact with Johannes does not go unnoticed, but neither is it overtly acknowledged. At Parker's request for a lift, a half smile plays around Dev's lips. "Anytime your heart desires." He murmurs, still easily loud enough for those inside to hear. He moves behind her, grasps lightly around her waist and lifts her up, his right hand moving her legs forward and to the side. His arm finds its way under her, securing her against him while supporting her at the same time. He is careful enough so that her knees do not smash into anything and she is able to look through the top windows without jamming her head into the roof. "That about right?" he inquires in perhaps a touch more husky voice than normal.


A small eep! Then Parker examines the window. She checks how the hinges operate so they can be opened for fresh air. "Back a little, I want to see the other side." She requests almost demurely.


Dev checks behind him, then does as requested. "I've been told different vantage points sometimes reveal things that would not otherwise be known." He pauses, "You are probably the first blind woman that I would not..do not find it at all strange to be lifting up to gaze out of a window, and actually enjoy the experience as well" he says matter of factly. "Utterly remarkable, no?" by now, he is having trouble expressing the hint of a grin.


Joe moves in the brief moments when Parker brushes against him, seeming to extend the contact for just moments more. However, when she asks to be lifted, he sadly lets Devraj step up to the plate.

He does keep a close eye on the pair during the entire exchange.


The old woman who currently owns the caravan wagon watches Parker's enthusiasm and then demure excitement with a knowing eyebrow raised. She chuckles, speaking quietly to herself, "Būti jaunam." A pause, "Ir turi tokių dėmesingų mėgėjams. Beveik galiu prisiminti tokių dalykų mano gyvenime."

When (eventually) Parker is placed back on her feet, the old woman straightens as much as she can. Her heavily accented voice, worn like aged leather, "So my old home meets with your approval, lady?"

Varisian:
To be young.

And have such attentive lovers. I can almost remember such things in my life.


Devraj wrote:
Dev checks behind him, then does as requested. "I've been told different vantage points sometimes reveal things that would not otherwise be known." He pauses, "You are probably the first blind woman that I would not..do not find it at all strange to be lifting up to gaze out of a window, and actually enjoy the experience as well" he says matter of factly. "Utterly remarkable, no?" by now, he is having trouble expressing the hint of a grin.

"Are you going to put me down?" Parker smiles. "The view Peters out after about sixty feet... and its all shades of grey, but the windows are in great condition. At some point ine of her arms found its way around Devs shoulders for support, until he puts her down.


Crooked Kin wrote:

The old woman who currently owns the caravan wagon watches Parker's enthusiasm and then demure excitement with a knowing eyebrow raised. She chuckles, speaking quietly to herself, "Būti jaunam." A pause, "Ir turi tokių dėmesingų mėgėjams. Beveik galiu prisiminti tokių dalykų mano gyvenime."

When (eventually) Parker is placed back on her feet, the old woman straightens as much as she can. Her heavily accented voice, worn like aged leather, "So my old home meets with your approval, lady?"

** spoiler omitted **

"It is everything I envisioned." Parker says quite honestly after Dev has put her down. "I would certainly like to purchase it... him?... from you." She feels out the wagon. There's a personality here but she can't quite place it yet. It feels right.


Johannes Cabal wrote:

Joe moves in the brief moments when Parker brushes against him, seeming to extend the contact for just moments more. However, when she asks to be lifted, he sadly lets Devraj step up to the plate.

He does keep a close eye on the pair during the entire exchange.

Parker's gaze meets Joe's at least once, as he watches the exchange. "Do you think we can get some kind of mosquito screen or netting for the windows that would allow us to keep them open at night without getting eaten alive?" She asks him. "Or is there an anti bug elixir? I might take one of those, even if they tasted of... of.... cinnamon." She makes a face.


Varisian woman wrote:
The old woman who currently owns the caravan wagon watches Parker's enthusiasm and then demure excitement with a knowing eyebrow raised. She chuckles, speaking quietly to herself, "Būti jaunam." A pause, "Ir turi tokių dėmesingų mėgėjams. Beveik galiu prisiminti tokių dalykų mano gyvenime."

"Žinoma, kad buvo ne vakar. Mes pasistengsime išlaikyti jūsų kochanków laukti pernelyg ilgai." he smiles warmly at the woman.

diplomacy:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Varisian:
"Surely that was but yesterday. We will try not to keep them waiting too long."

Katherine Andrea Parker wrote:
"Are you going to put me down?" Parker smiles. "The view Peters out after about sixty feet... and its all shades of grey, but the windows are in great condition. At some point ine of her arms found its way around Devs shoulders for support, until he puts her down.

"Only if you are asking." Dev pauses then sighs, "which I assume you are, and therefore..." as he deposits Parker back upon her feet, hand traveling up to the small of her back to ensure she has her proper footing, he whispers in her ear, "she thinks we're lovers".


Katherine Andrea Parker wrote:
Parker's gaze meets Joe's at least once, as he watches the exchange. "Do you think we can get some kind of mosquito screen or netting for the windows that would allow us to keep them open at night without getting eaten alive?" She asks him. "Or is there an anti bug elixir? I might take one of those, even if they tasted of... of.... cinnamon." She makes a face.

"I am... of course... always at your beck and call." He smiles, "Since we already determined that you are not stirge-friendly, we do need to keep the blood suckers away from you." His forehead gets furrowed at Devraj's intimate handling of Parker.


Devraj wrote:
"Žinoma, kad buvo ne vakar. Mes pasistengsime išlaikyti jūsų kochanków laukti pernelyg ilgai." he smiles warmly at the woman.

The old woman chuckles and when Devraj puts Parker down she reaches up to pat his cheek, obviously amused by his comment.

Parker wrote:
"It is everything I envisioned." Parker says quite honestly after Dev has put her down. "I would certainly like to purchase it... him?... from you." She feels out the wagon. There's a personality here but she can't quite place it yet. It feels right.

The old woman's look turns evaluating, "He is a good home." A pause, heavy, "Three thousand gold."

Sense Motive DC 20:
The old woman does not expect that much but with obviously wealthy customers, she needs to try. She will not be offended by haggling but will probably not go less than 2,000 gp.

At least not without some more good diplomacy rolls :)

1 to 50 of 1,087 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Cabinet of Curiosities - Chavamana's Carrion Crown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.