Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

KC's Age of Worms

Game Master Kobold Cleaver

Just what truly happened to Bucknard, the so-called expert on Kyuss, Dragotha, and the writhing doom?
Loot Sheet.


20,301 to 20,350 of 20,544 << first < prev | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | next > last >>

Farrukh's plan was for everybody to slip in so if we DO get caught we can fight them off with a unified front. Since Astraden is against the idea, he's dropping it for now.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 13 | 131/131 hp, Init +0, AC 31 [touch 23, FF 24], Fort +14*, Ref +7, Will +15; Perception +7
Active Buffs:
Resources:
Blessing 8/8 | Fervor 8/8 | Smites 6/6 | Rage 13/13 | Ki 8/8 | Action Points 11/11

I wonder if sneaking inside and reconning the place falls within the range of favors offered by Caul.


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap
Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:

"You've got it Red."

I know Eben is busyish with his camping trip. Can we assume he spends some time gathering information on this party and those attending or did he have other plans for the rest of the day?

Yeah, that would be a Diplomacy or Knowledge (nobility) check for him.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 13 | 131/131 hp, Init +0, AC 31 [touch 23, FF 24], Fort +14*, Ref +7, Will +15; Perception +7
Active Buffs:
Resources:
Blessing 8/8 | Fervor 8/8 | Smites 6/6 | Rage 13/13 | Ki 8/8 | Action Points 11/11

I'm not sure if he has any class abilities that pertain to this.

Eben's Diplomacy: 10 + 21 = 31

A couple of us can auto aid him. That would bump his total to 35.


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

I mean, Astraden wouldn't stay behind if the party was going into the basement, but it seemed like there was ambivalence about doing so. I'm sure they'll have some traps in place for us if we do come back later, but hopefully they can't cover up the entire place. Especially considering we'll have our teleporter back by then.

Diplomacy aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Some channels: 7d6 + 7d6 + 7d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 4, 2, 5, 1, 1) + (6, 4, 4, 3, 1, 1, 6) + (3, 6, 2, 6, 6, 3, 6) = 77

Astraden releases a few channel bursts to bring everyone to full health as they're walking. "I can ask around at the Angry Rifter, maybe. And while I'm buying scroll materials."

After casting the scrying spell that night, Astraden starts working on a scroll of nondetection.

-187.5 gp from party fund or w/e, -50 diamond dust from Astraden's stash. Takes 8 hours.


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Sorry, I'll get Eben his info tomorrow. Had computer problems today.


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Eben (if Eben isn't able to post within the next day, feel free to just read this spoiler and assume he communicated it to you all):
During his evening inquiries, Eben learns that the guestlist has been fairly closely-curated, but he does get a few names.

For instance, Toris, the gnome aristocrat previously encountered in the Emporium, is definitely going to be there. He won't shut up about it, in fact.

Two other Emporium patrons—Farrukh's gambling buddy, Captain Vulras, and Eben's old coworker, Shag Solomon—have also obtained invites. This isn't too surprising; anyone who stays at the Emporium is bound to be rich and important.

Lashonna, of course, has said she will attend, though Eben gets the sense everyone is a bit anxious about that. Rumor has it she's been arguing with Prince Zeech lately about the Great Project—some sort of construction project, as Eben understands it—and some worry she might decide against attending. Eben also gets the sense that these rumors are more linked to the general adoration for Lashonna than any real likelihood; Lashonna has never missed a date before.

The head of the Red Blades Merchant Consortium, Merchantmaster Mahuudril, is expected to attend. Mahuudril is spoken of with a curious mix of fear and respect by the patrons of the Emporium—she's extremely wealthy, by all accounts, and is said to have blackmail material for half of Alhaster. She's also said to be ruthless and self-serving, treating the Consortium and its resources as her personal funds. Nobody seems to know where she comes from. As word has it, she arrived in town several months ago alongside two hooded figures—one very thin, one very fat—and promptly claimed control of the most powerful mercantile organization in Redhand.

The Prince should have an Entertainer, though these unhappy souls seem to come and go quite easily, as the Prince is famously vicious and unforgiving (previous occupants of this position have been variously boiled, eaten, and burned alive after some happenstance remark or ill-chosen phrase before the insane prince). The current jester is called The Ominous Fabler, and is said to be particularly talented.

Two members of some hobgoblin band called the Knights of Redhand is expected to attend. Eben knows little of them, except that they are adventurers and quite loyal to the Prince.

Lady Malaven Kilraven, trusty captain of the West Border Watch, is always made to attend these events. Kilraven is said to be an honorable woman, and it is well-known that she isn't terribly fond of the Prince's celebrations. Still, her loyalty to Redhand is equally well-known. It's said that she came into the Prince's interests due to a peculiar deformity of her right hand—the Prince is, evidently, very much interested in deformity.

All-in-all, Eben gathers that fourteen places have been set at the table. This is likely exempting the Ominous Fabler and including the Prince himself, which means that there should be twelve other guests. Eben is uncertain about the other five—they are likely to be business leaders and friends of the Prince. Eben has also heard references to the Prince's "twisted daughter", though nobody is eager to talk about her, and in truth, nobody seems to know much. "Lovely girl," they say, averting their eyes. "The Prince cares deeply for her, I hear."


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

I guess Astraden could actually use her skill to determine the best way to dispose of these bodies (religion): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35


Human Bard 11/Ranger 1 — 98/98 hp — AC 22/15/18—CMB +10, CMD 26 — Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11 — Spells 3/3 4th, 3/4 3rd, 6/6 2nd, 6/6 1st — Panache 3/3— Performance 32/32 — Perception +16 — Init +4 — Action Points 11/11—
Daily magic item use:
Bracers of falcon's aim 3/3, Lesser rod of quicken spell 3/3, rod of extend spell 3/3, Forzamele 3/3

Yeah, go ahead and everyone read the spoiler. My connection here isn't reliable enough to do a lenghty paraphrasing post. Back home on Sunday!


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Astarden:
The easiest way would most likely be to contact the Jasidin church and have them take the bodies to the Boneyard, though the priests of Hextor or Kord could certainly be called in to perform the rites.


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

So the other churches have no boneyards of their own, then?

"Jeez, eaten? I hope Zeech doesn't ask you to perform anything, Eben." Astraden winces. "What about this Kilraven lady? If we're going to make any friends there, she seems like a good option. And Toris is already our friend, though he doesn't know it."


HP: 134/134, BR 30/30, APs 11/11; (Bloodrage) AC 24, T 12, FF 23; Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +7; Perception +16, Init +5 [i][/i]

I feel like we've run into a fat figure and a thin figure before possibly. Anyone else remember anything?

"I just hope we can get what we came for and get out before any more poo hits the rafters. Once we've dealt with the age of worms thing, I think I'll come back here and make freeing this place my retirement. Bloody handed tyrannical buggers are worse than the slavers that took me as a kid."


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

"I'll be right there with you. If we can bring Zeech down on our way out, that'd be ideal."


HP: 125/125| AC: 34 (38) FF: 32 (36) Touch: 16 (20) CMD: 29 (33)| Init: +5|Fort +14, Ref +12, Will +12| Action Points 2/11| Perception +21 (+23 Underground, +25 vs traps)|Aura: +3 AC/Will, 30 ft.|Current Stance: Swiftness|20% miss

"Are you guys going to step in and be the new government or something afterward? Because just throwing a whole country into anarchy is way worse than letting Zeech do his thing in the big picture sense."


HP: 134/134, BR 30/30, APs 11/11; (Bloodrage) AC 24, T 12, FF 23; Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +7; Perception +16, Init +5 [i][/i]

"We never had government in the jungle and we did okay. Maybe I can convince Tanith to help, and we can found Kordlandia. Hand over the administration to the priesthood of Kord. Host a big athletic festival every four years or something...yeah..."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Okay so we have anarchy, theocracy/kraterocracy (this is literally how Kord thinks the world should work; there's a reason he's a borderline CN god), Kissinger-era Realpolitik, and whatever it is Carina and Eben stand for. Maybe the sequel to this AP after you guys save the world will be a bloody civil war between the great factions of the Six Saviors.


Action Points: 11/11|Bombs: 20/20|Female Undine (Formerly Yugoloth-Spawn Tiefling) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 13|HP: 70/70 (89)|AC: 22(33)/14(19)/19(23)|Saves: +13 Fort (+19 vs. Poison), +16 Ref, +11 Will (+1 vs. Enchantments)|Initiative: +3|Perception: +17

I'm a doctor, not a politician! I just want to help people!

All this talk of politics and whatnot sounds like a load of white noise to Carina's ears. Especially when she has a more pressing concern on her mind...

...wasn't that erinyes supposed to be back by now?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

"Well, I was hoping to get back to Diamond Lake, but I'd support some sort of Kord-informed society if Cuetzpalli was involved. But anarchy really seems like your kind of thing, Farrukh - anyone can go anywhere, everyone is afforded the same rights, and the community, rather than a prince's devil servants, decides who's breaking the social contract." Astraden shrugs, looking around to make sure no one's eavesdropping. "But having met the people here, I'm not sure they're mentally prepared for self-rule. So maybe Lashonna would be convinced to step into the power vacuum. Or Celeste. Haha!"

I was under the impression that we were talking on our way to the Jasidian temple, not outside the house we were told not to re-enter.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
HP: 125/125| AC: 34 (38) FF: 32 (36) Touch: 16 (20) CMD: 29 (33)| Init: +5|Fort +14, Ref +12, Will +12| Action Points 2/11| Perception +21 (+23 Underground, +25 vs traps)|Aura: +3 AC/Will, 30 ft.|Current Stance: Swiftness|20% miss

"Are you serious? People would be killing each other within the hour. You can't trust anyone to do what they're supposed to do, in large numbers anyway. That's why we HAVE governments, to keep everything from falling apart at the seams."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Yeah, we don't need to roleplay the Jasidian temple unless there's anything special you want to do—notifying them of bodies to collect is basically just filing a form. They clearly already have Sinner's Sanctum "on file".

Also, on a character note, this is the most "lawful" thing Farrukh's said in a long time, I think. Nice to see that contrast.


Astraden and Eben are bad influences.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Human Bard 11/Ranger 1 — 98/98 hp — AC 22/15/18—CMB +10, CMD 26 — Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11 — Spells 3/3 4th, 3/4 3rd, 6/6 2nd, 6/6 1st — Panache 3/3— Performance 32/32 — Perception +16 — Init +4 — Action Points 11/11—
Daily magic item use:
Bracers of falcon's aim 3/3, Lesser rod of quicken spell 3/3, rod of extend spell 3/3, Forzamele 3/3

Eben thinks long and hard over the delicate political ramifications. "I think society should be filled with people whose job it is to just conjure up illusions and cast mind-influencing spells on the general population, so that everyone is happy all the time and all disagreements can be easily remedied by group sex. Consensual, of course." He nods, pleased to have provided a genuine solution to the world's problems.

Back! But working on over 30+ hours with very little sleep. I'll get back in the swing of things and update my character sheet soon.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
HP: 134/134, BR 30/30, APs 11/11; (Bloodrage) AC 24, T 12, FF 23; Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +7; Perception +16, Init +5 [i][/i]

"I'd be down with the second bit. There are these apes that kinda do that back home. We call them Nobonos. It'd be hard to consent when you're enchanted though..."


Action Points: 11/11|Bombs: 20/20|Female Undine (Formerly Yugoloth-Spawn Tiefling) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 13|HP: 70/70 (89)|AC: 22(33)/14(19)/19(23)|Saves: +13 Fort (+19 vs. Poison), +16 Ref, +11 Will (+1 vs. Enchantments)|Initiative: +3|Perception: +17

"...I'm pretty sure you'd need consent to enchant them to begin with. Otherwise..." Carina shakes her head.

"That, and there's the issue of unplanned pregnancies and disease."

But I suspect that'd be what I'd have to deal with. Sometimes, it's... trying... to be a doctor.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 13 | 131/131 hp, Init +0, AC 31 [touch 23, FF 24], Fort +14*, Ref +7, Will +15; Perception +7
Active Buffs:
Resources:
Blessing 8/8 | Fervor 8/8 | Smites 6/6 | Rage 13/13 | Ki 8/8 | Action Points 11/11

Tanith remains silent as he considers the merits of an orgy-based government versus world's strongest man Kordtopia.


Human Bard 11/Ranger 1 — 98/98 hp — AC 22/15/18—CMB +10, CMD 26 — Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11 — Spells 3/3 4th, 3/4 3rd, 6/6 2nd, 6/6 1st — Panache 3/3— Performance 32/32 — Perception +16 — Init +4 — Action Points 11/11—
Daily magic item use:
Bracers of falcon's aim 3/3, Lesser rod of quicken spell 3/3, rod of extend spell 3/3, Forzamele 3/3

"Naw, the enchantment is just 'nobody kill each other', stuff like that. But that's where the illusions come in: so everyone finds everyone else attractive."


HP: 134/134, BR 30/30, APs 11/11; (Bloodrage) AC 24, T 12, FF 23; Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +7; Perception +16, Init +5 [i][/i]

"Just how much time have you spent thinking about this, Eben? Boyhood dream or something?" Cuetzpalli teases.


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

"See, my childhood fantasies were like, breaking out of the bandits, getting revenge on Smenk, becoming a mine manager myself, that sorta thing. Y'all got some serious sex drives," Astraden says with a smirking look at Eben.

So we drop off the bodies, go our separate ways to gather information, and then meet again to catch up. And then Astraden prepares spells, tries to scry and fails, and starts work on the scroll of nondetection which'll take all night. Sound right?


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Looks like no one objects, so, that all happens.

5th of Harvester (September), Year 595Day 157 of the campaign. Tonight, you are currently scheduled to attend a play at Miomay's Playhouse. Tomorrow is the Big Day.

The sun rises over Redhand and is promptly drowned in stormclouds. It is raining when the party awakens.

What are your plans for today?


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

Astraden has purple circles under her eyes when she knocks on Carina's door at the Deluxury early the next morning. "Here's your scroll. Once you're done converting it over, I want the first extract."


Action Points: 11/11|Bombs: 20/20|Female Undine (Formerly Yugoloth-Spawn Tiefling) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 13|HP: 70/70 (89)|AC: 22(33)/14(19)/19(23)|Saves: +13 Fort (+19 vs. Poison), +16 Ref, +11 Will (+1 vs. Enchantments)|Initiative: +3|Perception: +17

A half-asleep Carina answers the door dressed in barely more than her smallclothes. "...right. Gimme a few."

After putting her clothes on, she takes the scroll over to a nearby desk and gets to work.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Over the course of three hours (pausing only to get something to eat and occasionally stretch) she manages to scribe the scroll into her book. Then she sets to work, brewing her extracts for the day.

Once she's done, she looks for Astraden and puts a flask filled with a black elixir into her hands. "One scrying-proof extract, madam?"


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

We can assume Astraden gave you her diamond dust stores: There should be 1000 gp worth remaining after this extract is made.

Astraden drops her leather satchel of diamond dust onto the table and flops onto Carina's floor. By the time the alchemist's started work, the half-orc is snoring loudly. She wakes up when the acrid smell of the black liquid is held in front of her face. "Yuck. But thanks a bunch." She downs it and puckers her cheeks from the taste. "Not sure what we're going to do today. But if you can make more of these for the others, we might have a modicum of safety from prying eyes."

Not sure Astraden has anything she wants to do today, but the others might. Maybe Astraden could try and earn some money as a construction day laborer or something at the Shipping Concern. Though the day is already kinda half-gone for her :/


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Around this time, Eben hears several sharp knocks at his door.


HP: 134/134, BR 30/30, APs 11/11; (Bloodrage) AC 24, T 12, FF 23; Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +7; Perception +16, Init +5 [i][/i]

Cuetzpalli wakes up and heads down to the common room to eat and wait for the others. After they arrive he says, "I kinda just want to lay low until the play tonight. I feel like anything we do in this place is just going to get us in more trouble."


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 13 | 131/131 hp, Init +0, AC 31 [touch 23, FF 24], Fort +14*, Ref +7, Will +15; Perception +7
Active Buffs:
Resources:
Blessing 8/8 | Fervor 8/8 | Smites 6/6 | Rage 13/13 | Ki 8/8 | Action Points 11/11

Being an early riser, Tanith is already awake and exercising when she arrives and wakes Carina.

"G'morning Astraden", Tanith says while stretching a tree-trunk like quad. "Were you going to hit us with that fancy illusion again? I want to visit the Kordian shrine for the rest of my workout and prayers."

And to perform his obedience for the first time.


HP: 134/134, BR 30/30, APs 11/11; (Bloodrage) AC 24, T 12, FF 23; Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +7; Perception +16, Init +5 [i][/i]

"I should probably join you for the workout at least," Cuetzpalli says.


Don't suppose there's a book I can find for "How to not get killed at Prince Zeech's parties"?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Bard 11/Ranger 1 — 98/98 hp — AC 22/15/18—CMB +10, CMD 26 — Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11 — Spells 3/3 4th, 3/4 3rd, 6/6 2nd, 6/6 1st — Panache 3/3— Performance 32/32 — Perception +16 — Init +4 — Action Points 11/11—
Daily magic item use:
Bracers of falcon's aim 3/3, Lesser rod of quicken spell 3/3, rod of extend spell 3/3, Forzamele 3/3

Eben, after rolling out of bed, starts his day the way he has most days recently: studying the epic poem Arrowsong's Lament under Forzamele's guidance, and using the mental cadences of the verses to clear room for another spell (Shield, in this case,) in his mind. This has become such a routine to him that it's actually supplanted his typical morning prestidigitation-based ablutions. So when the knowck on his door comes his hair is still sticking up every which way, his eyes are a bit bloodshot, and he has distinctly morning-smelling breath. As he stumbles over to the door he sweeps the Harbinger of Worms's charisma-enhancing circlet onto his head, however, and...

...a charmingly disheveled Eben opens the door a crack, looking none the worse (and, arguably, even a bit better than a non-charisma boosted clean Eben...) for his rumpled state. "Yeeees?"


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Eben's morning visitor is none other than Armhin Loratio, proprietor of the Deluxury*. The halfling seems fairly frantic as he hurries into Eben's room. "MacTeague, MacTeague, a pleasure to see you, as always! And have you done something with your hair? Very fetch! Listen, about the banquet...there's been a change of plans. Apparently there was some sort of scuffle downtown. A whole mess of Blessed Angels—well, they were hoping to keep it quiet, the poor ladies, but some vagabonds slipped the news—the Black Nuns uncovered an old Ebon Triad base! Fought a few Triad agents, evidently. Three dead, if my memory serves. Now that whole neighborhood is on lockdown while they investigate it. Containment, naturally, is their priority—no doubt they don't want to risk missing anything important in there!"

The halfling wrings his hands. "But in all the commotion...well, they've delayed the blasted Banquet! By a whole four days! It's an absolute kerfuffle. I've already had to track down several other attendees, but I was hoping you could let your little, ah, coterie know."

*(which I just realized I kept calling the Emporium in that post—ugh!)


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

"Sure thing, Tanith. I think I'm gonna use a different skin for myself today, though. Unless you want me to come to the Kord church too," Astraden says with a shrug.


Dungeon Kobold wrote:
Eben's morning visitor is none other than Armhin Loratio, proprietor of the Deluxury*. The halfling seems fairly frantic as he hurries into Eben's room. "MacTeague, MacTeague, a pleasure to see you, as always! And have you done something with your hair? Very fetch! "

Well, Eben, you know what to do.

I wasn't kidding about that book BTW. "Alhaster Social Etiquette: A Primer" or some such might actually be useful.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 13 | 131/131 hp, Init +0, AC 31 [touch 23, FF 24], Fort +14*, Ref +7, Will +15; Perception +7
Active Buffs:
Resources:
Blessing 8/8 | Fervor 8/8 | Smites 6/6 | Rage 13/13 | Ki 8/8 | Action Points 11/11

Tanith is so surprised by Astraden’s suggestion that he pauses in the middle of a stretch.

”You’re always welcome to come with us for workouts. You just never seemed like a morning person”, the big man explains. ”A good sweat before sunrise is the perfect way to start the day!”


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Bard 11/Ranger 1 — 98/98 hp — AC 22/15/18—CMB +10, CMD 26 — Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11 — Spells 3/3 4th, 3/4 3rd, 6/6 2nd, 6/6 1st — Panache 3/3— Performance 32/32 — Perception +16 — Init +4 — Action Points 11/11—
Daily magic item use:
Bracers of falcon's aim 3/3, Lesser rod of quicken spell 3/3, rod of extend spell 3/3, Forzamele 3/3

Eben's face does an absolutely heroic job of not reflecting anything resembling guilt or paranoia at the news of the 'kerfuffle' downtown, or the results therof. Instead, he makes a moue of disappointment. "Four days? That's... less than convenient. I mean, there's nothing to be done about it, of course, and it does allow us a few more days of shopping, as needed, but the less, shall we say, refined members of my group have been less than sanguine about paying for continued lodgings here. You have to understand, these aren't exactly People of Quality, they don't have appreciation for the amenities you offer and think four walls of knotty pine and roughspun cotton sheets would be just the same. I talked them into staying, of course, at least through the banquet, but four more days might be difficult. Especially for Cuetzpalli. He breaks things when he's upset. Do you think it will be... inappropriately scandalous if the 'rough' members of our group are spotted staying at, oh, I don't know what else there even is, but let's say 'Billy Joe's Discount Sleepery'?"


HP: 134/134, BR 30/30, APs 11/11; (Bloodrage) AC 24, T 12, FF 23; Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +7; Perception +16, Init +5 [i][/i]

"I ain't a morning person either...but owe it to the big guy to pay him respect..." Cuetzpalli mutters.


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

@Sean, Astraden's already staying at the Angry Rifter, but I guess she's been discreet enough about it that even Eben doesn't know.
P.S. were you going to do any scouting for your fancy girlfriend in Alhaster?

"Eugh, you're going there for workouts? You can do that anywhere! No, in that case." Astraden washes her face in Carina and Tanith's washbasin and dries herself off with one of their towels, popping one of their complimentary toffees into her mouth as she shoulders her pack. "I'm gonna go see how much I can earn working on 3 hours of sleep. Might be enough to pay for lunch."

Astraden heads down to the shipping concern that Caul talked about to look for carpentry work.


Action Points: 11/11|Bombs: 20/20|Female Undine (Formerly Yugoloth-Spawn Tiefling) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 13|HP: 70/70 (89)|AC: 22(33)/14(19)/19(23)|Saves: +13 Fort (+19 vs. Poison), +16 Ref, +11 Will (+1 vs. Enchantments)|Initiative: +3|Perception: +17

"Hey, Astraden?" Carina taps the half-orc on the shoulder.

"Gimme a minute--I'll brew up something to help chase the fatigue away."

She digs out one of her syringes--filled with dark blue fluid--and carefully injects the contents into another flask. She adds some other ingredients, stirs it for a bit, and soon it becomes a pale orange in colour. She fills up the syringe with it and walks over to Astraden again.

"One lesser restoration injection, if you'd like."


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

"Oh, wow." Astraden offers a bicep to be stabbed. "That felt MUCH better than the anti-scrying one. Thanks again." She smiles. "Are you going with these two lunkheads over to the church or doing something else today?"

And I forgot to actually narrate it whoops. Does anyone else want a veil?

Before she goes, Astraden layers a veil over Cuetzpalli and Tanith, causing them to reassume the forms of Hunk Yellow-Molar and Manith. Meanwhile, she appears about as ordinary an Alhaster citizen as possible - a human woman in gray drab clothing with grayish skin that might imply orc heritage.


Action Points: 11/11|Bombs: 20/20|Female Undine (Formerly Yugoloth-Spawn Tiefling) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 13|HP: 70/70 (89)|AC: 22(33)/14(19)/19(23)|Saves: +13 Fort (+19 vs. Poison), +16 Ref, +11 Will (+1 vs. Enchantments)|Initiative: +3|Perception: +17

"Eh, probably. Not sure I've got much else to do. Just hit me up with that Ederia disguise again, please."


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

Astraden obliges.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 13 | 131/131 hp, Init +0, AC 31 [touch 23, FF 24], Fort +14*, Ref +7, Will +15; Perception +7
Active Buffs:
Resources:
Blessing 8/8 | Fervor 8/8 | Smites 6/6 | Rage 13/13 | Ki 8/8 | Action Points 11/11

"Thanks Astraden!"

Once again clad is hobgoblinish illusion, Tanith leads the trio to the derelict Kordite temple.

20,301 to 20,350 of 20,544 << first < prev | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / KC's Age of Worms IC All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.