Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

KC's Age of Worms

Game Master Kobold Cleaver

Just what truly happened to Bucknard, the so-called expert on Kyuss, Dragotha, and the writhing doom?
Loot Sheet.


19,901 to 19,950 of 20,540 << first < prev | 394 | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | next > last >>

Human Bard 11/Ranger 1 — 98/98 hp — AC 22/15/18—CMB +10, CMD 26 — Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11 — Spells 3/3 4th, 3/4 3rd, 6/6 2nd, 6/6 1st — Panache 3/3— Performance 32/32 — Perception +16 — Init +4 — Action Points 11/11—
Daily magic item use:
Bracers of falcon's aim 3/3, Lesser rod of quicken spell 3/3, rod of extend spell 3/3, Forzamele 3/3

Eben looks at the signs, then up and down the street to see if anyone is watching. If not, he enters the condemned property.


HP: 125/125| AC: 34 (38) FF: 32 (36) Touch: 16 (20) CMD: 29 (33)| Init: +5|Fort +14, Ref +12, Will +12| Action Points 2/11| Perception +21 (+23 Underground, +25 vs traps)|Aura: +3 AC/Will, 30 ft.|Current Stance: Swiftness|20% miss

Farrukh catches Eben by the back of the shirt. He looks around for spies, but even if he finds none he speaks, quietly.

"Don't just waltz in there. You don't know if there's some kind of alarm set up, an invisible watcher, magical scrying, or anything like that around. Last thing we want to do is anger the local dictator. Let's 'leave' and come back under the cover of invisibility or something."

Perception: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (7) + 21 = 28+2 vs traps.


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

Astraden looks around, then "accidentally" bumps into one of the signs and "accidentally" knocks it off the wall. "Oh, look at at that. This window doesn't have any signs saying no entry. Hey Farrukh, that means we can lawfully enter legally!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Underpowered Warrior 1

To be clear, that was mostly a joke - I think it'd be a good idea to leave, cast veil, and then come back to investigate as a party of wild dogs.


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Is that the plan?


Human Bard 11/Ranger 1 — 98/98 hp — AC 22/15/18—CMB +10, CMD 26 — Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11 — Spells 3/3 4th, 3/4 3rd, 6/6 2nd, 6/6 1st — Panache 3/3— Performance 32/32 — Perception +16 — Init +4 — Action Points 11/11—
Daily magic item use:
Bracers of falcon's aim 3/3, Lesser rod of quicken spell 3/3, rod of extend spell 3/3, Forzamele 3/3

Yeah, that sounds good to me.


Sure.


Action Points: 11/11|Bombs: 20/20|Female Undine (Formerly Yugoloth-Spawn Tiefling) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 13|HP: 70/70 (89)|AC: 22(33)/14(19)/19(23)|Saves: +13 Fort (+19 vs. Poison), +16 Ref, +11 Will (+1 vs. Enchantments)|Initiative: +3|Perception: +17

Sounds like a plan.


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

Astraden watches Farrukh's expression. "I'm not getting a yes. But here's another option: We duck into an alley over there, I use my robe to make us all look like feral dogs, and then we find a dog-sized entrance somewhere here in the ruins. Farrukh, keep an eye out for anyone watching us."


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

The group returns shortly thereafter, now decidedly more canine in appearance. Disturbingly, Sammi still seems to be following the group around, but she remains unwilling to approach the church.

There is little of interest remaining in the interior, as it turns out—really, the strangest thing about the place is that it hasn't been torn down yet, as it is clearly a precarious, unsafe structure. However, Eben-Dog is able to find a partially hidden doorway, once buried under rubble. The door is of heavy stone but is not locked.

Survival 30:
The rubble was cleared several years ago—about the time that Bucknard would have been in town.

After Opening the Door:
Beyond is a short but very steep circular stairway leading down beneath the church.


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

"Bark bark! Tanith, wanna use those muscular boxer arms to open that thing?" Astraden asks, literally saying the word "bark" every now and then to complement her disguise. She scurries (really, she's still a human, but the illusion makes it look like scurrying) down the stairway once the melee fighters have gone in, taking a few moments to cast some protective spells once no longer in sight of the city.

Shield of faith +4 to Farrukh and Eben, bear's endurance to Astraden and Carina, invisibility to Astraden, owl's wisdom to Zalamandra, magic circle against evil to Cuetzpalli, and death ward to Farrukh and Zalamandra. And copycat on Astraden.


Action Points: 11/11|Bombs: 20/20|Female Undine (Formerly Yugoloth-Spawn Tiefling) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 13|HP: 70/70 (89)|AC: 22(33)/14(19)/19(23)|Saves: +13 Fort (+19 vs. Poison), +16 Ref, +11 Will (+1 vs. Enchantments)|Initiative: +3|Perception: +17

"Yip yip yip!"

Carina gets a bit too into character as she hops about and barks.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 13 | 131/131 hp, Init +0, AC 31 [touch 23, FF 24], Fort +14*, Ref +7, Will +15; Perception +7
Active Buffs:
Resources:
Blessing 8/8 | Fervor 8/8 | Smites 6/6 | Rage 13/13 | Ki 8/8 | Action Points 11/11

I thought we were just here to look around. Are we expecting trouble?

Tanith gives a convincing *woof* before muscling the heavy stone door open.


HP: 125/125| AC: 34 (38) FF: 32 (36) Touch: 16 (20) CMD: 29 (33)| Init: +5|Fort +14, Ref +12, Will +12| Action Points 2/11| Perception +21 (+23 Underground, +25 vs traps)|Aura: +3 AC/Will, 30 ft.|Current Stance: Swiftness|20% miss

Better to expect trouble and not get it, than not expect it and be blindsided by it.

Farrukh does, indeed, like Astraden's plan.

"Better than the last one, anyway."

-------------------------------------------

Survival: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17

S*&!. Don't suppose I can try again?

"Wonder who unburied this? It was supposed to be condemned."


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

Looks like Cuetzpalli still has a good Survival bonus - Astraden will aid him if she's able.

Survival aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

"Do we know how long ago the place was burnt? Maybe there's some folks living in the basement. We should probably be careful not to just blindly shoot and hack at the first thing we see down here."


Female human sorcerer 10 | affected by: ma,ds,ow,dw,s |HP 31/54|AC 21/12/20|Fort +5,Ref +5,Will +10|Init +1|Perception +4|Mind reader 2/2|Silver tongue 7/7

Zalamandra, bringing up the rear, also tries to help Cuetzpalli.

Survival aid (owl's wisdom): 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 2 = 24

Zalamandra sees that Astraden has been invisibly scuffing up valuable clues and ushers her away from the door. "Astraden, what are you doing? Step back and let Cuetzpalli work."

She also recites a quick spell of protection.

Mage armor and detect scrying have been up since this morning. Shield up now.


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Beyond the door is a short but very steep circular stairway leading down beneath the church.


Human Bard 11/Ranger 1 — 98/98 hp — AC 22/15/18—CMB +10, CMD 26 — Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11 — Spells 3/3 4th, 3/4 3rd, 6/6 2nd, 6/6 1st — Panache 3/3— Performance 32/32 — Perception +16 — Init +4 — Action Points 11/11—
Daily magic item use:
Bracers of falcon's aim 3/3, Lesser rod of quicken spell 3/3, rod of extend spell 3/3, Forzamele 3/3

The curly haired poodle that responds to 'Eben' makes a complicated series of pawing gestures, snuffly barks, and pees on the ground in mystic patterns to enact a few bits of magic.

Casting good hope & moment of greatness on everyone, and cat's grace, gravity bow, shield, & greater magic weapon on myself.


HP: 134/134, BR 30/30, APs 11/11; (Bloodrage) AC 24, T 12, FF 23; Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +7; Perception +16, Init +5 [i][/i]

Cuetzpalli 'sniffs' about, looking for anything of note.

Survival: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 15 + 2 = 24

If Farruhk's roll counts as an aid, then I think I just made the DC.


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

It doesn't, but I'll let you have taken 10 in it.


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

So that's a 31 with Zalamandra's aid and good hope.

"Whatcha see, Cuetzpalli?" the now invisible Astraden asks. "Let's keep moving, anyway."

Think we head downstairs once everyone's cast any buffs they want to do.


HP: 134/134, BR 30/30, APs 11/11; (Bloodrage) AC 24, T 12, FF 23; Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +7; Perception +16, Init +5 [i][/i]

"Looks like this place was cleared out around the time Bucky came to town," Cuetzpalli replies. He debates casting spells on himself, but since they've seen no real signs of danger yet, he leaves off for now.


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

"Huh. Well, never mind about not attacking the first thing that moves, then."


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Probably not gonna be able to post tonight. That's fairly standard for my Fridays, but the schedule got wonky over Paizocon, so I'm just reiterating. Post tomorrow!


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

The party descends. The circular stairway is short, but very steep, and leads down to what appears to be a small crypt below the church. In places the ceiling sags ominously. Bones are scattered in tangled heaps all over the floor, and the twelve tombs that surround the central chamber have been violated. The brick-lined crypt walls have been torn down, and narrow, claustrophobic tunnels have been dug through the stony earth.

While looking around the labyrinthine crypt, the group hears soft moans. It is difficult to tell where they are coming from.

Perceptions: 1d20 + 21 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 21 + 2 = 251d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 191d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 281d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 171d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35

Cuetzpalli and Eben:
You can gauge where the moans are coming from, though it's a DC 25 Survival check to reach there without getting lost.

This place is basically a honeycomb, so there's no map (thanks, Paizo). It is easy to get lost without a DC 25 Survival check.

Spellcraft 23:
These tunnels were created by repeated applications of stone shape.


HP: 134/134, BR 30/30, APs 11/11; (Bloodrage) AC 24, T 12, FF 23; Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +7; Perception +16, Init +5 [i][/i]

"I think I could follow those moans. We want to do that?"


Human Bard 11/Ranger 1 — 98/98 hp — AC 22/15/18—CMB +10, CMD 26 — Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11 — Spells 3/3 4th, 3/4 3rd, 6/6 2nd, 6/6 1st — Panache 3/3— Performance 32/32 — Perception +16 — Init +4 — Action Points 11/11—
Daily magic item use:
Bracers of falcon's aim 3/3, Lesser rod of quicken spell 3/3, rod of extend spell 3/3, Forzamele 3/3

"Yeah, they're there... or... there?" Given that Eben points in two entirely different directions, Cuetzpalli's lead would probably be the better one to follow. "I hope that this isn't just a place where couples come to get intimate in private..." Eben jokes.


Action Points: 11/11|Bombs: 20/20|Female Undine (Formerly Yugoloth-Spawn Tiefling) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 13|HP: 70/70 (89)|AC: 22(33)/14(19)/19(23)|Saves: +13 Fort (+19 vs. Poison), +16 Ref, +11 Will (+1 vs. Enchantments)|Initiative: +3|Perception: +17

Spellcraft?: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26

Carina scratches her head as she looks around at the tunnels. "Huh... looks like these were made from stone shape spells... you think it's more evidence of Bucknard coming this way?"


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

Spellcraft: 10 + 15 = 25

"Or clerics. Bucknard would've had a harder time using that spell than a priest." Astraden leans with a hand on Cuetzpalli's shoulder. "Lead the way, love. Hopefully this maze will be no harder than the Faceless One's."


Action Points: 11/11|Bombs: 20/20|Female Undine (Formerly Yugoloth-Spawn Tiefling) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 13|HP: 70/70 (89)|AC: 22(33)/14(19)/19(23)|Saves: +13 Fort (+19 vs. Poison), +16 Ref, +11 Will (+1 vs. Enchantments)|Initiative: +3|Perception: +17

Carina shotguns her dexterity & constitution boosting mutagen in anticipation of trouble.

"...let's go."


HP: 125/125| AC: 34 (38) FF: 32 (36) Touch: 16 (20) CMD: 29 (33)| Init: +5|Fort +14, Ref +12, Will +12| Action Points 2/11| Perception +21 (+23 Underground, +25 vs traps)|Aura: +3 AC/Will, 30 ft.|Current Stance: Swiftness|20% miss

"Yeah, let's follow the sound."

Cuetz, just Take 10.


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Man, the Paizo site has been badly-behaved, and I'm gonna be gone for most of today accompanying Gark to the airport. I'll update the game tonight.


HP: 134/134, BR 30/30, APs 11/11; (Bloodrage) AC 24, T 12, FF 23; Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +7; Perception +16, Init +5 [i][/i]

Indeed.

Cuetzpalli nods, and carefully begins to follow the sounds through the tunnels.

Taking 10 for a 27.


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

The group makes its way through the narrow tunnels, drawing nearer to the central tomb. As they pass through, it becomes increasingly clear that something has been living here for a while—or, at least, has been moving here a while. The tombs are smashed open or tunneled through, the bodies gnawed and chewed down to broken bones.

And at the very central tomb, crouched atop a small pile of bones and cloth, crouches a pallid woman—or what used to be a woman—letting out low, keening moans. There is a hideous, unsettling whining quality to the moans up close, almost like a baby's crying, a cat's wail, or a siren. She is dressed in torn rags that might once have been clerics' vestments. A tarnished symbol of St. Cuthbert gleams around her neck, though something about it seems twisted.

As the party approaches, she looks up. Her eyes gleam with a sick yellow light. "Who are you? Get out of my house! This is a place of worship, you heathens!"

Knowledge (religion) 18:
The symbol has been changed in a process known as 'symbol desecration'. Sometimes, when a cleric of a good-aligned or good-inclined deity turns into an undead creature, but does not change their worship, their faith is unknowingly co-opted by other foul deities. The symbol twists and writhes, torn asunder by the sheer wrongness of being around the neck of an abomination, and a new god becomes connected to the cleric. The clerics themselves may not even notice the difference.

This particular symbol of St. Cuthbert has been turned into an unholy symbol of St. Palpitattle, He Who Cracks the Bones That the Deserving May Drink, an obscure ghoul god.

Ghoul image.


Human Bard 11/Ranger 1 — 98/98 hp — AC 22/15/18—CMB +10, CMD 26 — Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11 — Spells 3/3 4th, 3/4 3rd, 6/6 2nd, 6/6 1st — Panache 3/3— Performance 32/32 — Perception +16 — Init +4 — Action Points 11/11—
Daily magic item use:
Bracers of falcon's aim 3/3, Lesser rod of quicken spell 3/3, rod of extend spell 3/3, Forzamele 3/3

Eben sighs in some disappointment, but, having come down here with a purpose, steps in front of Astraden to delay her inevitable undead annihilation. "Hi. Are you Rhorsk, by any chance?"


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

"Not that I'd normally care, but she's not a cleric of St. Cuthbert any more, Eben. Definitely not trustworthy."


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 13 | 131/131 hp, Init +0, AC 31 [touch 23, FF 24], Fort +14*, Ref +7, Will +15; Perception +7
Active Buffs:
Resources:
Blessing 8/8 | Fervor 8/8 | Smites 6/6 | Rage 13/13 | Ki 8/8 | Action Points 11/11

"Maybe she doesn't know that yet", Tanith adds in a low tone. "Ghouls tend to be a little batty, right?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
HP: 125/125| AC: 34 (38) FF: 32 (36) Touch: 16 (20) CMD: 29 (33)| Init: +5|Fort +14, Ref +12, Will +12| Action Points 2/11| Perception +21 (+23 Underground, +25 vs traps)|Aura: +3 AC/Will, 30 ft.|Current Stance: Swiftness|20% miss

"I'm pretty sure that's vampires." Farrukh whispers back.


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Excuse me?" the ghoul snarls. She rises to her full height, glaring at Astraden. "Who do you think you are? I'll show you who's a cleric of St. Cuthbert, gutter rat! Get that blasphemy out of here!"

She grasps the holy symbol and begins chanting. A garish red light fills the room as she points at Astraden's holy symbol.

Inits: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 211d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 221d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 141d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 131d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Init Order:
Farrukh/Eben
Ghoul Cleric
Carina/Tanith/Cuetzpalli/Astraden

Map is updated. With the exception of Eben, you are all squeezing.

Round 1: Eben and Farrukh are up!

Sense Motive 25:
Her intent seems to be less to kill and more to "teach Astraden a lesson". She is clearly very craven—her heel is shifting as if she's getting ready to run.


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

And yes, she is at-present arguing with a group of dogs. Her grip on reality seems tenuous.


Human Bard 11/Ranger 1 — 98/98 hp — AC 22/15/18—CMB +10, CMD 26 — Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11 — Spells 3/3 4th, 3/4 3rd, 6/6 2nd, 6/6 1st — Panache 3/3— Performance 32/32 — Perception +16 — Init +4 — Action Points 11/11—
Daily magic item use:
Bracers of falcon's aim 3/3, Lesser rod of quicken spell 3/3, rod of extend spell 3/3, Forzamele 3/3

sense motive: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (13) + 21 = 34

Eben sighs in exasperation again and tries to mollify the situation before the information source they came down for gets herself annihilated. "Look, we just want to talk to you... hey! None of that!" Alarmed both by her casting a spell at Astraden and the fact that she looks like she's about to run, he gestures towards the ground at the presumptive Rhorsk's feet, and a looming patch of shadow spreads out in a ten-foot circle around where she stands.

Casting shadow conjuration to whip up a create pit spell. Pretty sure the way these two work together is: she makes a DC 23 Will save to disbelieve it. If she fails, she moves on to make a DC 23 Reflex save to avoid falling in. (30 feet deep.) If she succeeds at the Will save, then there's a 20% chance it still is real enough to affect her and she has to make the Reflex save.


Female human sorcerer 10 | affected by: ma,ds,ow,dw,s |HP 31/54|AC 21/12/20|Fort +5,Ref +5,Will +10|Init +1|Perception +4|Mind reader 2/2|Silver tongue 7/7

"Excuse me Ma'am Superior, but I couldn't help noticing you were screaming at what appears to be empty air." Zalamandra says, giving the ghoul puppy dog eyes despite the initiating hostilities. "Perhaps there is some sort of evil spirit plaguing you? Maybe we can help to excise it."

Bluff (good hope and one use of Silver Tongue): 1d20 + 17 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 17 + 2 + 5 = 39

Maybe I should start changing avatars to something else when PCs turn invisible.


HP: 125/125| AC: 34 (38) FF: 32 (36) Touch: 16 (20) CMD: 29 (33)| Init: +5|Fort +14, Ref +12, Will +12| Action Points 2/11| Perception +21 (+23 Underground, +25 vs traps)|Aura: +3 AC/Will, 30 ft.|Current Stance: Swiftness|20% miss

Farrukh delays until the results of Eben's spell become apparent.


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Will: 1d20 ⇒ 2 Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 8

The ghoul screams as the floor seems to open up beneath her, and she tumbles down, out of sight. The bones she was perched on just sort of... drift.

Her voice shrieks up, "Who put this hole here?!"

Farrukh is up!

Eben:
She was readying to cast shatter.


Human Bard 11/Ranger 1 — 98/98 hp — AC 22/15/18—CMB +10, CMD 26 — Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11 — Spells 3/3 4th, 3/4 3rd, 6/6 2nd, 6/6 1st — Panache 3/3— Performance 32/32 — Perception +16 — Init +4 — Action Points 11/11—
Daily magic item use:
Bracers of falcon's aim 3/3, Lesser rod of quicken spell 3/3, rod of extend spell 3/3, Forzamele 3/3

Eben is rendered completely speechless by the fact that shadow conjuration worked exactly as intended, for once.


Alhaster Map; Sinner's Sanctum CellarMap

Farrukh?


Female half-orc cleric 9/soul warden 4 | affected by: v,mcal,caw | HP107/107 | AC24/24/12 | Fort+11,Ref+6,Will+14 | Init+4 | Perception+14
Resources:
ActionPoints11/11|Channel7/7|Touchofchaos7/7|Copycat7/7|Channeldamage7/7|Or cferocity1/1|Chaosblade2/2|Master'sillusion13/13|RVeil1/1|RInsanity1/1

"You ask what created the pit? It was I, the spirit that has plagued you for years!" Astraden barks down. "Who else would make you eat death and taste meat? Who else would set the church of St. Cuthbert alight?"


HP: 125/125| AC: 34 (38) FF: 32 (36) Touch: 16 (20) CMD: 29 (33)| Init: +5|Fort +14, Ref +12, Will +12| Action Points 2/11| Perception +21 (+23 Underground, +25 vs traps)|Aura: +3 AC/Will, 30 ft.|Current Stance: Swiftness|20% miss
Dungeon Kobold wrote:
Farrukh?

Sorry.

Farukkh, too, is rendered speechless for a moment that Eben's spell worked. Only after the shock has worn off does he ask "So, uhhhh...what do we do with her now?"

He moves up, looks down the hole, and for lack of anything better to do gets ready to knock her back down if she climbs up.


Female human sorcerer 10 | affected by: ma,ds,ow,dw,s |HP 31/54|AC 21/12/20|Fort +5,Ref +5,Will +10|Init +1|Perception +4|Mind reader 2/2|Silver tongue 7/7

"I could try to make her more cooperative," Zalamandra says in Draconic.

Threnodic suggestion could recommend she explain what happened to the church so that Spiny's Six (or Farrukh, since he's our only law dog here) can remedy it.


HP: 125/125| AC: 34 (38) FF: 32 (36) Touch: 16 (20) CMD: 29 (33)| Init: +5|Fort +14, Ref +12, Will +12| Action Points 2/11| Perception +21 (+23 Underground, +25 vs traps)|Aura: +3 AC/Will, 30 ft.|Current Stance: Swiftness|20% miss

"If you think you can, it can't hurt to try." he replies in the same.

19,901 to 19,950 of 20,540 << first < prev | 394 | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / KC's Age of Worms IC All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.