Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Jorvik: A Land of Snow & Ice

Game Master DSXMachina

A dark mystery in the ancient city of York.


1,701 to 1,750 of 4,234 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny thanks both the norseman and his librarian once again.

Both he and Ken climb into the cab. ALmost at the same time they give the cabbie the destination. Sarah's. The pair look at each other solemnly, both minds racing between worry over the dragon-king and now his nuclear threat.

"CAKE!" Danny declares to Ken, holding up said delight and grinning like an idiot.

"Aw come on. We've got a lot to plan for, but at least we have a plan! Well, a glimmer of one anyway. And all worrying does is make you tense and make things worse. Right now, we have a cab ride, and cake! And a lot to chew over,..." He adds, obviously not referring to the cake. Which he immediately unwraps and pulls out a slice of.

Leaning back, he chews the piece both appreciatively, and thoughtfully. And in silent murmurs to Ken, begins to lay out ideas,...


Evil GM

Danny and Kenneth pull up before the familiar home of Sara, a large early Victorian townhouse with it's own walled garden. The young woman greets them after they knock upon the heavy dark door; "Kenneth, my dear, and Danny! What brings you here?" she frowns slightly "I can see from your face that it's not good. Not..." she looks to Kenneth with a sorrowful expression.

"Come in. Come in, Timmy's not around." Sara has on a nice peasant top and long ochre skirt as the youg lady enters the livingroom she quickly turns down the Celtic ballad on her sound system.

"So, what is it?" She queries.


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

"Hello Sarah!" Danny grins at the welcome.

"Sorry about not calling first, but I don't have your number, and to be honest this is kind of an,... emergency." He finishes lamely as they are ushered in.

"We need a few things, to whip up a special brew. And Mr Sven was kind enough to send us to you." He says, holding out the norseman's note.

"I'm not an expert on this sort of thing, although Ken here seems to understand how it works." He says with a sly smirk at the bard.

"But as you can see the usage is, fairly specific. And the pest it's for is in serious need of a spraying!"

"Annnnd, unfortunately, there's been another wrench thrown into the works. We need to find this pest quick." Danny glances at Kenneth, clearly unsure how much to tell her, and not wanting to cause a panic.


Male Ferromancer

Jericho leaves with a small smile. It's like I just bit a vampire. He thinks wryly as he finds the nearest payphone (his cell was busted recently, stupid magic) and dials in Danny's number. "Hey, it's Jericho. The ROAB know something about the girl, and it's something big going on. I think this may go beyond what we thought." He begins flipping through the dossier, seeing if any of it catches his eye.


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

"Excuse me," Danny tells Sarah, and answers his phone.

"Jericho? Hey. Yeah. Really? Great. And not in a good way. Yeah, and we've got something you need to know too." Danny gives a patently cheerful grin to Sarah and Kenneth.

"'Scuse me a moment." He says, getting up and moving towards the door. Halfway to the door he pauses.

"No. You both need to hear this." He mutters, and sits back down.

"Listen Jericho? We're over a Sarah's picking up a few things. Yeah, there's something you both need to know. We met a ,... man. He gave us some background on the history. (You and I need to talk later Jericho) And a way to possibly banish or at least weaken mr dragon-suit."

Danny takes a breath.

"Axeimeus called, he heard from a contact the government is being evacuated to a bunker. 'Someone' has possibly acquired a dirty bomb. 3 Guesses who. We need to find this guy and fast. Now WHAT does a bunch of old far,... 'scuse me, 'older gentlemen' have to do with little miss muffit?!?"


Evil GM

Jericho:
Inside the dossier are a number of names pictures and some obituaries. Having a good look through it and piecing together some of the pieces it appears that these are hit-lists of supernatural beings.

Although one thing catches your eye, a local councillor that is definitely not part of the supernatural community. Next to Councillor Fairweathers name is a picture of a pretty young women in lingerie - Bunny (Werewolf) - For termination; to stop her contaminating the councillor.

Further down are order forms written in Chinese.

And finally, a Ministry of Defence document - giving the option of a second location for Government if they have to move from London.

At the end is a little note:
"Here you go, a little something from me.
Feel free to give me a 'little' something anytime.
Saraya"


Evil GM

Sara smiles and gives the pair of gentlemen a bit of a hug. "It's alright you don't need to call."

"Sven...." she looks at Danny cautiously not knowing how much he knows. "Yes, I can do a brew." she takes the note and reads the list of ingredients her brow furrowing.

"Lotus blossom? I sold some seeds for that a month ago!" Sara exclaims. "This would expel the essence and magic that the lotus blossom gives."

She waits and watches as Danny takes the call; "It was a tall Chinese man who I traded the seeds to. Here's his number." she produces it from a holder on the mantelpiece and hands it over to Kenneth.


Male Ferromancer

"A dirty bomb? Hell's Bells!" Jericho curses as his eyes peruse the document, finally settling on the picture of Bunny. "Danny... how well do you know that blonde girl you saw at the party? Bunny?"


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10
DSXMachina wrote:

Sara smiles and gives the pair of gentlemen a bit of a hug. "It's alright you don't need to call."

"Sven...." she looks at Danny cautiously not knowing how much he knows. "Yes, I can do a brew." she takes the note and reads the list of ingredients her brow furrowing.

Danny gives a small smirk, as if saying I understand, We're all in on the joke,...

Sarah wrote:

"Lotus blossom? I sold some seeds for that a month ago!" Sara exclaims. "This would expel the essence and magic that the lotus blossom gives."

She waits and watches as Danny takes the call; "It was a tall Chinese man who I traded the seeds to. Here's his number." she produces it from a holder on the mantelpiece and hands it over to Kenneth.

Danny takes the paper, surprise leaving him wide-eyed and (almost) speechless at the stroke of fortune.

Jericho wrote:
"A dirty bomb? Hell's Bells!" Jericho curses as his eyes peruse the document, finally settling on the picture of Bunny. "Danny... how well do you know that blonde girl you saw at the party? Bunny?"

"Not as well as I'd like to!" Is Danny's immediate unthinking response.

"Um,... Don't tell the twins I said that, will you?" He whispers to Kenneth. "I like my parts all attached."

Putting the phone back to his ear he continues, "Actually, I think I have her number. Why? Oh you are NOT gonna believe this Jericho! The 'tea' we're here for is to cancel out the mojo of the dragon-wannabe. Turns out he can only leave China if he drinks a special Lotus Blossom brew. Our brew is to cancel out the effects, forcing him to leave, or at least weaken him considerably. And guess who just sold someone a batch of Lotus Seeds recently? Yep, and she already gave us the address." He grins.

"I think we need to regroup and consider showing someone how we feel about unexpected visitors crashing OUR party!" He smirks wickedly.


Male Ferromancer

"Do you know where to find her?" Jericho asks, suddenly realizing this is deadly serious. "The ROAB have put a hit out on her. I'm not sure what she's done but I doubt it's worthy of death."


Evil GM

Sara shakes her head with a wry smile at Danny's joke. And moves into her kitchen where she starts getting items from a drawer.

Aximeus

I understand you're travelling this week, but if you wish to jump in feel free.


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

"Wait they,... what?! Why would they do that?!? She's about as dangerous as puppy! (Okay, a really tall, sexy puppy with big teeth, but still),"

"No. I don't know where she is, but let me see if I can find her number,... I'll call you back when we get moving! Bye!" Danny says hastily, already rummaging in his large leather coat pockets for that note.

"WHere did I put that?! Kenneth! The ROAB has something to do with this, and Jericho thinks they put out a hit on Bunny! The werewolf girl who helped that one guy at the attack on the party. Wait, they took over the party at the last minute too, and I heard it wasn't a happy switchover. WHy do I think that this goes deeper than just an emperor-wannabe paying us a visit?"


Evil GM

Sara stops her fumbling about in the kitchen looking quite shocked. However she realises the urgency of her task all the more and goes back to pulling open cupboards and nipping outside to her walled garden for cuttings.

The soft smell of fresh flowers permiates the house, whilst the soft pipe and tabor music beats melodically. A stark contrast to the intrigues that are occurring.


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

I am a bit confused on who is where doing what and Axe doesnt want to leave this kid who might be he key unprotected

DSXMachina wrote:

Sara shakes her head with a wry smile at Danny's joke. And moves into her kitchen where she starts getting items from a drawer.

Aximeus

I understand you're travelling this week, but if you wish to jump in feel free.


Evil GM

Fair enough, Aximeus. "Trip", and/or Letitia can looks after the kid. Or you can take her with you.

Aximeus is at Trips place with Allie & Letitia (the Wizard Warden)

Jericho is leaving the University having looked at the file.
Kenneth & Danny are at Sara the Pagan witches


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

I want to call some of my veteran contact; tell them I think there is a terrorist with a nuke in the city; and what might be the best way to find it and if they heard anything; get them to circulate the news; maybe I will get some feedback and say the gov aint much help and probably wont find it so I better take a look see for the greater good, you know how the government uses the lowest common demonator for goods and personell. Do they have any ideas or gear they might recommend other than me driving around with a gieger counter?


Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

Kenneth shakes his head, "Nae, I havenae e'en seen Sloane in days, dinnae worry yourself. This is about needing someone better at mixing potions than I."

Kenneth looks at the number and then groans, "I hope that this isnae one of our new friend's disciples.. and that he's willing to trade us for a few seeds.... How long do you think it will take you to make tea, er, untea? "


Evil GM

Aximeus

After calling around you're old buddy's you manage to find a extra bit's of information. The terrorists came in via private aeroplane, and are thought to have travelled to a specific area of London. Narrowing the search to the streets of Soho.
A Geiger counter will help. (I'll get back with another couple of ideas - Seeress)
The Government is relocating to their secondary location up north; they have left behind a couple of members of the Cabinet - Home Secretary & Mayor of London. But the rest have either gone to their home constituencies or to the new Parliament.

Kenneth & Danny

Sara comes back and gives Kenneth a friendly hug; "It's alright. Thanks for your confidence." she breaks away with a warm grin, and coy down-turned eyes - obviously she doesn't reward people with hugs so frequently.

"The potion, will probably take a couple of hours....than I'll need to be alone with it for another hour. If you want it as an incense I'll have to dry it overnight." she answers.

Danny retrieves the heart encrusted number of Bunny's from his pocket, on the back is the flyer from the 'club' she 'dances' at.


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

"Oh, I think that's exactly who that address belongs too. And IF it's not the actual hangout of our beloved emperor, I'll bet he can take us straight to him. Ah Hah!" Danny cries as he pulls out a card.

"Found it!" HE grins, and starts punching in numbers on his cell phone.

"Come on Bunny, pick up the phone!" He says, tapping his foot nervously, even as he watches Sara doing her potion mixing with curiosity.


Evil GM

The phone picks up "♥ Hello, Bunny here! It isn't a recorded massage...sorry message. It's actually me! Who's there? ♥" she says with boundless enthusiasm.


Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

Kenneth chuckles at Danny's comment, "Ach lad, 'twas my jesting tone. I suppose ye cannae tell 'cause I'm almost always using it, ye ken." He winks and smiles, then sobers slightly, "It may be worth looking intae -- would do us a spot o' good to find a hole into the emperor's organization."

He turns to Sara, "Do ye have enough tae make both? The potion can be our back-pocket down-and-dirty instant solution while we wait for the more elegant, and much less likely to hurt us, airborne variety."


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny can't help but smile. This girl is contagious!

'Yeah, I should be so lucky!'

"Hey Bunny! It's Danny. The singer from the bar the other night? How are you?" He asks still grinning.

After a few moments of flirtatious chatter, Danny decides he'd better tell her why he called before he forgets.

'Easy boy! Remember, You can get into trouble ALL by yourself! No need to go looking for it. Besides, She's a werewolf. What if she's a biter? FOCUS!'

"Hey Bunny, Sorry for calling with no notice, but I just wanted to warn you. I know the crowd you run around with is probably no stranger to danger, But I think someone might be looking to hurt you. Like, really bad. I just wanted to warn you to be careful. VERY careful. Do you have a place you can relax for a few days? Stay out of trouble where your friends can help you if you need it? If not, Maybe I can help."

"Also, I was wondering if I could get that tux jacket back? It's a rental. Athough I must admit it looked WAY better on you than it ever will on me!" Danny adds, his $#!@-eating grin creeping into his voice.


Evil GM

Kenneth
Sara looks to him; "Yeah, I can make both. I have just about all the ingredients....although I'll be out of mermaids tears afterwards." her voice is slightly despondent. "I might need preparation assistance, I might have to call someone."

On the phone with Danny
"Danger! Well I don't have my own place, I'm staying with Rowan at the moment. Well Andy could protect me too." Bunny replies "A spa weekend!"

"♥ Course cutie, you are such a sweetie. ♥ I'll drop the jacket over....oooh. I could get Andy to take some pictures of me in it!" She adds; "When can I give you the coat?"


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny closes his eyes, thinking cold-shower thoughts. And keeping the lovely faces of the twins clearly in his mind's eye. As well as visions of the large and varied amount of medieval weaponry that their father keeps displayed on his walls. Weapons that the girls have proven they have more than a passing knowledge of how to use.

Danny smiles.
"Um, only if I get copies of the pics!"

He covers the phone with his free hand. "That's brilliant Ken!"

He removes his hand from the phone.
"Hey, no problem. I just don't want to see anyone get hurt. Especially someone as nice as you. I'll get it back when we make sure your ok. Just promise me that you'll let Rowan or Andy keep you safe?"

"But seriously, Only if I get copies of the pics." He grins.


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

Axe calls Danny.

Danny, got some new information, looks like these bad guys came in on a private plane and the word is there in the Soho region of London. I am still here with the kid; what do you suggest?


Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

Kenneth says, "The fewer people that ken what we're about, the better, but if ye trust yer assistant, then I suppose I should as well. I'd offer to stay and help, as I'm no slouch in the druidic potion making, but apparently there's other fires tae be put out and the Lady needs my blade rather than my skill at potions for the next wee bit."

He nods at Danny's praise and says, "Aye, I'm not just a pretty face."

I wonder how well the liquid would react tae the enchantment on my blade? Would it fuel the Flames, or would they burn it away? Though I still prefer the airborne solution...


Evil GM

At Sara's

Sara looks concerned; "True, I wouldn't let anyone I don't trust near any one my ingredients. Let alone something this important!" she replies to Kenneth. The doorbell chimes and Sara goes to answer it....

Jericho

After speaking to Danny, you decide that it's not far from the University to Sara's house. In person it'll be easier to talk and plan. Getting there within a quarter of an hour you ring the door-bell.

Aximeus

Alicia comes over and sits on Axe's lap, "Say there's no-one outside, I'm bored, let's go on a drive!" SHe hops down and dragging Aximeus and Letitia to 'Trip's Bentley they drive into town. Soon they find themselves outside Sara's door, Alicia naughtily opens the back gate into the walled garden and wobbles inside. She knocks on the back door, whilst cooing at all the snow-drops and other flowers in bloom.

Thus you are all together! Alicia, has said she'll be safe for at least the next conversation.


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny grins at the sight of Jericho and Axe. "It's like magic!" He murmurs to Kenneth.

"Hey! Hey! The gangs all here!" He grins. Then smiles sheepishly at Sarah.

"Sorry, didn't mean to invade your home."

Hooray for GM fiat! (And assisting to move the plot along! Thanks!) :)


Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

Kenneth mutters, "As long as it's only like magic..."

He looks up an smiles, "The gang's all here, I see. And still, noone brought tea or biscuits?"

His tone and volume both drop as he leans forward, "I've been thinking about this bomb in London, and I dinnae think it's a coincidence... nor do I think a terror plot is the real goal. Instead, I'm wondering if it's not a wee bit of misdirect, and that someone is getting what they wanted: the PM and Cabinet moved to their safe location...." He pauses to make sure people are following, then continues, "...up north...", then spreads him arms around in a flourish.

He nods grimly, "Well within the reach of the Szechuan Salamander Sultan, ye ken? We may want tae look intae that."

I wonder if Laura would know anything about the security protocols involved? Why couldn't they send the PM to Wales? No self-respecting thing willingly goes to Cardiff, surely that's better protection..


Evil GM

Sara looks a bit sheep-ish, "Yeah, whoops, biscuits. I'm not as hospitable as our Scandinavian friend!" She comes back out of the kitchen with a plate of chocolate fingers, to go with the pot of tea. "Haven't had time to do any baking."

Letitia stands by the fire-place nodding; "Yes, certainly. That is a great idea, I have my friend doing some research in London."


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny grins at Sarah, and assures her that her hospitality is generous indeed. Considering that they came by unannounced for a potion, and ended up holding a war-conference in her sitting room! :)

"Yeah, well I hope your Right Ken, Because I'm fairly multi-talented, being in theater and all, but I'm NOT up to disarming a nuclear bomb!" Danny points out, taking a chocolate finger.

"I'd almost rather you were wrong though. A bomb the authorities can deal with. Even a nuke, presumably. But HOW do we even go about warning them that they just played into a supernatural dragon-emperor's hand by sending the government away for their protection? I'm the one saying it, and I don't believe it!"


Evil GM

Do you have a plan? Anyway?

Jericho nips to the convenience (WC), whilst he is out of the room his mobile phone starts to ring....

Alicia reaches into the pocket and removes it, opening it she talks to the person on the other end before announcing; "Misters, I think one of you should talk to her."

Jericho feel free to come back in the room now! Or not.


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

No Danny, its is scarier than magic; the Fates have a hand and I believe the Gods are taking an interest...I need a hat and an overcoat.. I hope we all live through it and nobody gets changed into a bug or something; them female dieties are jealous of their looks

Axe goes to get these items and totes his duffel bag.

Danny Kaye wrote:

Danny grins at the sight of Jericho and Axe. "It's like magic!" He murmurs to Kenneth.

"Hey! Hey! The gangs all here!" He grins. Then smiles sheepishly at Sarah.

"Sorry, didn't mean to invade your home."

Hooray for GM fiat! (And assisting to move the plot along! Thanks!) :)


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

Scandanavian Friend? who is that?


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

"You goin' detective on me Axe?" Danny smirks, not even realizing he has reached out his hand and accepted the proffered phone from Alicia.

He looks at it for a moment, and blinks. "Hello?"


Evil GM

"Hello Love, who's this! I'm looking for the Iron Knight." a sultry voice asks.

"Although maybe you can do?"


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

"Maybe I can." Danny answers in a low smiling voice, unconsciously matching the sultry tone on the other end of the phone.

"I'm sorry, the Knight isn't available at the moment. But I will be delighted to assist you. Whom have I the pleasure of helping today?" Danny asks, ignoring his little warning voice.


Evil GM

"Oh pleasure is the right word. I am sure you can do a lot of things..." she says her voice like warm honey; "Saraya, here, I met him earlier! He owes me one! Maybe you would like to too?" There's a light tinkling laughter, sultry but with a hint of a darker satire. "Now I have been hired to get some girls for some VIP's. Interested in more info?"

She pauses; "It'll cost you."


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

"Only smiles and ill-will are free my dear!" Danny says, slipping into his deeper, 'self-confident' voice.

"What did you have in mind? I'm fairly certain that we can come to, a mutually beneficial understanding?" He smiles, his voice just as full of dark hints of forbidden pleasures as hers was.


Evil GM

On the telephone: Her rich voice laughs; "I'm sure you could! How about you do me a favour....just a small one and you can refuse it?" She pauses; "Whilst this could be a big bit of information! Acceptable?"

Sara looks to the others; "So you are going to the man, to whom I sold the Lotus flower? Are you going to call him first? Or just go to his shop."


Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

Kenneth says, "This seems the sort of conversation best had in person... though I wouldn't mind bringing that spot of anti-tea you're brewing with us when we do, just in case, ye ken."


Evil GM

Sara smiles; "I can get just a spot of it ready in the next hour. Just as a consumable liquid, not too much of it." she bites her lip as she moves to the kitchen to stir a large cook-pot.


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny gives a genuine laugh.

"Careful whom you make deals with my dear. You might consider doing a background check first!" He replies with mirth. He's fairly certain she has NO idea of his particular lineage, or she probably wouldn't be so eager to deal.

"However, considering the circumstances, and your deliciously unsubtle hints, I may make an exception myself." His grin is almost audible.

"Also, be careful whom you tease, some of us are a touch insatiable!" He warns in a (mostly) teasing tone.

Danny glances at the others. He's usually very good at making split-second decisions. For good or ill,...

"Oooo,... You are an intriguing vixen. Very well, I shall make an exception, and accept your offer. With the caveat that I get to refuse any particular favor requested at my discretion."

"In addition, if what you have IS particularly useful, I'll even throw in dinner." He adds with a grin.


Evil GM

The throaty laughter peals down the phone; "You are a one! Don't worry I'll find out whom you are. Information is my game....well one of them."

"I do enjoy a nice Indian, and my information is worth it. Tonight, well tomorrow morning I am throwing a party. The ROAB have hired me, they want me to round up some girls (& guys), you know professionals. To entertain flying in VIP's. The Government ministers and civil service, I believe, they didn't say but..." she chuckles deviously.

"They wish me to provide certain inhibitors and exciting drugs for the get-together. A nice black-mail scheme at there HeadQuarters." She says.


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

Danny; the Scandanavian; you never answered my questions; what goes here? I am not much one for intrigue.


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

dont forget, all of London if not Greater Britain is threatened by this dirty bomb, we must do something if we can


Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

Kenneth shakes his head, "I think it was intended tae be a distraction, it was meant tae move the Cabinet here where they can be grabbed and replaced or mind controlled... and that our talents are best used against the supernatural threat, especially as even a wee bit of stressed mage wouldnae react well tae sensitive explosives."

He closes his eyes and rubs his forehead, and then continues in a softer voice, "Still, it wouldnae be much of a distraction if it didn't exist, and a lot of people are at risk. Mayhap we're best tae split up and send some after the bomb after all."

He looks up at Axe, then looks around his surroundings and a nasty thought leaps into his head, making him groan, "Especially if the dirty bit isnae radioactive glurge, but some sort o' potion.... mayhap tae make Britain feel more like China, for example.... the authorities'll ne'er find such a thing with their radiometers."

Kenneth turns to his companions and says, "I think our best bet is tae send those of us who are less likely tae trigger the thing tae seek it -- maybe assisted by the wee folk. I'm sure we could enlist their aid with a few casks of wine and honey."


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Sorry Axe, I lost track of the questions! :)

"I can't wait to see what you find out!" Danny quips as the others talk.

Danny listens to the sultry, chuckling voice on the other side of the phone, (forcing himself to pay attention to what she's SAYING, and not just how she's saying it.) He nods at the others, putting two and two together.

"Well my dear.' Danny says, slipping into his full-throated bedroom voice. "It sounds like I owe you a dinner!" He grins.

"Would you excuse me for just a moment? Won't be but just a sec. I need to clear up something. Thank you. Be right back!" Danny thumbs his 'mute' switch on the cell phone.

"Guys! Guys! We got a major lead! I think Kenneth is right. Even if the bomb is real, it's a distraction! Our 'friend', the lady who was looking for the child? She just called and offered information! SHe's been hired to provide 'entertainment' & drugs for a party for a lot of bigwigs. She's pretty sure its the cabinet & government people who've been evacuated. And guess who hired her??? The ROAB!"

Danny looks from Axe to Kenneth with a grin.

"The bomb threat isn't from the armored china emperor-wannabe! The ROAB is up to something! THEY wanted the government people all in one place and outside the usual protections! She thinks it's to get simple blackmail, but I bet they have something else in mind."

Danny looks from person to person. He's still holding the his cell in one hand, the other covering the top despite the mute switch.

"Want me to see if I can swing us an invite? We could probably get in as 'entertainment', if you don't mind being ogled like a piece of meat!" Danny grins, waggling his eyebrows suggestively.


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

a live nuclear weapon is not a distraction, and I have an idea where to look, if we move quickly we can find the bomb, save the council, and protect the girl, but standing here avoiding my questions is pointless. Alone I cannot cover as much ground as we as a group, we have to save the people, lets grap some meters and take a look; come on.


Evil GM

Letitia bites her lip; "Why don't we split up, Aximeus you and Trip & I go to London and defuse the bomb. Whilst Danny and Kenneth investigate around here?"

1,701 to 1,750 of 4,234 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jorvik: A Land of Snow & Ice - DSXs' Dresden File All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.