Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Jorvik: A Land of Snow & Ice

Game Master DSXMachina

A dark mystery in the ancient city of York.


1,601 to 1,650 of 4,236 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>

Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

"Ooooof course he did!" Danny mutters to himself with a smile, waving as she drives off.

"Mr Laurel my Arse. I'll give her the Curly treatment! Whoo-whoo-whoowhoo" Danny skips a step and falls back next to Axe.

"I have NO idea who she was. Or is. but we've seen her before. She picked up Henri while we were watching his shop that night. One of you guys should have your Bobby-buddies run that license plate. I would LUV to know who she is." Danny says to Axe.


Male Ferromancer

"Felicitations?" Jericho asks, sweeping her up as she offers a hug. "Isn't that a bit of a big word for you? Perhaps you meant 'How ya doin'?" While a little concerned with this sudden change in attitude, Jericho doesn't show it as he sets the girl on his shoulders. "How's life at the manor been?"


Evil GM

She smiles widely and with a certain joy that only a young child can show, before she adds exuberantly in Jericho's arms. "Mr Langdon, showed me his librarary. He has lots of old books...do you have lots of books?" she then starts a monologue her rapid tones full of excitement and the hope of praise "And then I played with Miss Lee, she was dusting and cleaning, I helped her out, I was good, she said I was, then we had some food, it was fishfingers, I like fish-fingers they are my favourite, when we were in the scary-house we had fishfingers as we waited for the scary people to come." she finally takes a breath.

"The scary people all fell down, but so did mummy and daddy, but not like after the scary people gave them the special hugs, I was too young to get special hug. And then I have been here waiting for you." she snuggles her face gentley into Jericho's neck, and he can softly feel her breathing.

"There's a red lady waiting outside, she has a nice car." the young girl seems suddenly tired in Jericho's arms as if the nervous energy has gone out of her. Miss Lee the maid, comes back; "She has hardly had a lick of sleep dear thing. Watching the window, when she was not helping me out." the tones in which the maid talks about little Alicia shows that she has wooed her way into her heart already.


Evil GM

Letitia will tell you that she sent the young warden to London to find out about this pawn shop and the chess board. He has reported back.

A man looking like an addict, but in fact possessed by the Kobold managed to regain his senses just enough to get to the pawn-brokers and sell the anchor (the game-board). The ragged man, left hastily the broker thought he was on drugs and was unsurprised when he read in the newspaper that he was found a suicide in a squat.

Thus the game-board was sold on to a small group of students just befor ethey went off to University. The affluent group, then it seems had an evening of games and booze, a last hurrah before they would split up. Piecing together all the information, it seems the Kobold possessed people. He then went around the country trying to find which of the teenagers took the board with them.

After he found one of them, they were murdered. It was either framed to look like an accident or suicide. The Kobold was trying to reclaim it's anchor, then it could properly continue the 'Chess piece killings'.

Letitia explains that she has left the other warden to continue looking into any potential terrorist threat to London and the Jericho should hopefully get rid of his wanted warlock status.

Everybody refresh your Fate Points to normal levels (if you are down any?) Then add one more.


Evil GM

Between WDC Laura Roseby, Detective Ramsbottom and Letitia, you gleam the following about Ms Knight;

Sariya Knight:
She is a sorceror that has skirted the law (both of magic and mortals), she has never had any sort of traffic violation. However she is suspected of working with certain groups of criminals and supernatural beings. However she always gets out with her hands clean; she is not the sort of woman to actually kill another. But her theorycrafting and intelligence is enough that she could be a full wizard.

Her speciality is in rituals and crafting, it's is not known whether she can do any evocation. She uses her good-looks and charm as a smokes-screen both so people don't suspect she is intelligent and competant also to ensure that she is visible. There is said that she has some nasty surprises for certain individuals if she is 'disappeared'.

Her private life, from her look and attitude she is tries to act a hedonist. But whether this is something she takes pleasure in or just a way to manipulate people, that is the question. Sariya was believed to be involved in (set-up?) the Max Mosley scandal, after he refused to let her test cars.

Currently she is 'working' as a lecturer at the University of York on the Philosophy and Arts departments, as well as helping out in an administrative role.


Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

Kenneth watches the young lady ride off, and fights the urge to follow and see how she's involved. Just a hireling, or involved? Would be good tae know.... but nae, we need tae look after the wee bairn. Ach, that mirror was taken out of spite, I dinnae think she much cared for being discovered.

As the car slips out of site, he revs his bike, then pulls into the drive. Approaching Danny he asks with a smirk, "Did ye at least get her phone number, laddie?"


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny smirks back at Kenneth, then sticks out his tongue.

"Naw. Not my type. I don't mind a girl who bites or scratches. But THAT one is more likely to stick a knife in your back!" Danny jerks a thumb at the car's trail of dust.

"Whatever she is, she's no tourist. I saw that same car, custom plates and all, with her driving, before. The question is. What was she doing here, now? Following the girl is most likely, but why? WHat is so all fired important about that kid?!?"


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

"I have a few books." Jericho admits, laughing as he imagines his overbursting bookshelves at home. "But I bet Uncle Trip has more. Are you watching the red lady? What's she been doing in her nice car?" Jericho feels a bit like a heel using a little girl for recon, but not enough for him not to do it. "What happened? When the scary people fell down?"


Evil GM

"When they all fell down, they didn't get up and then in the morning that strange lady with blue hair came. She said some naughty words and took me away, she said the were all 'fudging' dead." Alicia voice is sad. "But I am here with you."

Alicia hugs Jericho slightly more before getting down; "Oh Red girl, she was just looking in her mirror to try and find me. But I hid from her, she couldn't find me." The small girls method of speech is slightly strange as she talks so simply of magic.


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

she was definately up to something; watching somewhere remotely from this car, but where are what I only imagine the worst. Spec.O keeps such people in there imploy; distract and gather intel as well as eliminate threats; assassins are often women. The tie to Henri is troublesome, but he as not yet resurfaced.

Axe rejoins Jericho and company
-----
can you describe the lady with the blue hair, what made her strange?


Evil GM

The lady with blue hair is Becca the Black-Court vampire.


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

Danny, does this story make any sense to you, Becca took her away in the morning.... <to the girl> How did you get away from the lady with Blue Hair? and why did she take you and where?


Evil GM

Alicia looks with large eyes at Aximeus and answers in her melodic voice. "I didn't get away from her. Blue lady gave me to Mr. Jericho here." she hugs at Jericho's leg. "At the party, with all the fire and the scary rotty men with tattoos."

"Between being taken from the house with Mummy & Daddy, Blue-haired Lady took me to a strange room where she shut me up until night. I smelt of wee." she says slightly scared but also amused. "Then I saw a weird creepy man, whom she called Lord. He wasn't amused when I called him Lippy Lorry. He liked talking lots, he said she should give me to 'Ron Knight see if that gets him hurt."


Male Ferromancer

"Becca gave her to me." A land mine... they gave her to me so that I could get hurt. The one way they could get to me without starting problems... give me something someone else is after... something I can't throw away... and then just hope whatever or whoever is after her kills me. Jericho walks with Alicia on his shoulders to the lobby and sets her on a couch. "So... how were you hiding from the red lady Ali?" Korben's more bothered than he lets on by the child speaking of magical scrying and viels. Children don't generally know about such things. What am I going to do with this kid?


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny snorts.

"'Lippy Lorry', That's a good one. I'll have to remember that." He grins and pulls out his small battered notebook, scribbles in it, then looks up.

"What?! It's funny!"

---

Later, as they discuss things where the young girl can't overhear, (Although after what she's been through, can anything they talk about possibly scare her any more?!?) Danny reveals that his own thoughts nearly mirror those of the Iron Knight.

"Well, in their defense, you DID make quite the impression. It's all over the 'Fae Channel'." Danny points out, sipping a very strong tea.

"So, we have a good guess as to who wants her. We can even guess as to why. And we know why Becca was nice enough to give you a small girl in need of protection. To make you the target instead of Lord Lah-dee-dah. (WHich means that Lord high-and-mighty either didn't care to go to the trouble to keep her himself, or knew he couldn't.)"

Danny gulps nervously.

"What I want to know is who exactly Lil' Red Riding Hood is, and where does she fit in? We're already in between at least two sides here. Possibly three if you include the ghould. The last thing I want is to be flanked by a fourth!"


Evil GM

Alicia curls up in the soft couch and looks up her small face quite serious; "I won't want you to be hurt, Mr Jericho, can I call you that?"

"I can take care of myself, I am almost 6! I am good at hiding and running. I can run really fast, shall I show you." she bounces out of the chair runs across the room at normal exuberant child speed and kops back into the chair. She does not have supernatural speed.

Sensing that she should be still or she may be told off, Alicia starts; "Well you know that tingly feeling. The one you get when you enter houses, or when my parents...died. Or when that blonde man made me fly at the party - can you do that Mr Jericho? You're quite tingly" she asks.

"Well the Red-lady was making my skin tingle; so I just told made her stop. Well I hid from her. Simple really, Isn't it?" She say naturally.


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny elbows Jericho.

"Congratulations. Your 'tingly'." He grins.

Danny looks at the little girl with dawning realization.

"Yeah. I guess it is, really. I've heard a lot of theories and explanations, but it all boils down to basically the same thing."

Danny grins, then addresses Alicia seriously.

"Congratulations young lady. I think you may have just set hundreds of years of magical theory on it's ear. And made some old-fogies very cranky. Good job!" He smiles at the girl.


Evil GM

She smiles back with an exuberance and joy reserved for the young and carefree. "Thank you mister."


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

do we still owe the old lady who let us move through her house in the never never; they never forget you know; old ladies, dont like feeling she has a hold on us and this maybe part and parcel.


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny's eyes widen.
"Oh. Snap. I KNEW I forgot sumthin',..."

Danny looks at his watch, looks pensive, obviously trying to remember or figure out something.

"Let's wrap this up and figure out a game plan. If we can. I have to run an errand. And no, it really can't wait! Sorry."

Thanks for the reminder Axe! :)


Evil GM

So Danny is going to Thirsk (a town an hour to the North of York), to deliver a letter for an old crone. Anyone going with him?

Staying at Trips? Or going to discuss and move on?

There are a few other leads;

  • Sariya @ Uni?
  • Ms Lauren @ Uni/ "Order of St John"
  • Ghouls @ Mine
  • Pagan Witches @ Evil Eye bar
  • Councilman Fairweather


  • Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

    Kenneth smirks, "Well done! Cranky old fogies are the best kind, wee lassie."

    He looks at Axe and Danny, "Normally, I'd say me being here tae fortify the threshold with my presence and wards would be helpful, but it seems the bairn can handle herself against threats as a skoosh.... In ways that may give me a fright if I think about them, ye ken."

    He shakes his head and then sighs, before continuing, "So, then, rather than lollygagging about and draining Trip's cellar, we should set a new ward, and then be about some real work trying tae stop these folk... And I'd say roughing up their ghoulies might be a fun way tae start.."

    He adds, "Coming back tae reset the ward gives us a reason tae return and check in every morn.... and while we're at it, mayhap we should think of a return gift for the blue-haired boot tha' got us in this mess."


    Male Ferromancer

    This kid is far more powerful than she has any right to be at her age. "Sorry Ali, flying isn't on the list of what I can do." Jericho tries to smile despite his worries. "Right now I'm going to need you to stay at Trip's house ok? You'll be safer here."


    Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

    "I shouldn't be gone, TOO long. Just let me know where you want to start chasing leads and I'll meet you there. Just let me check and make sure I got your numbers,..." Danny mutters, pulling out his cell phone. After a quick glance at the cute child, he casually takes an extra step away from her. Just to be safe. For the phone.


    Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

    Kenneth says, "Make your call, lad, I'll see about warding the place, just in case Ali isnae awake the next time the tinglies come a'knockin... And then we can all head out together." His eyes sparkle with mischief as he adds, "Unless ye'd all rather race out and leave me behind a second time?"


    Evil GM

    So is Danny telephoning ahead, to the place in Thirsk? Telephoning a taxi. Or just going straight there. Kenneth's coming with him - cool.

    As Kenneth walks around the manor he feels the reassuring prescense of hearth and home. An ancient pressure that the long ancestry of Trips family has propagated.


    Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

    Actually didn't think about that. Thank you! :)

    Danny nods in gratitude to Kenneth for offering to come with him, and steps outside to make a couple of calls.

    Call #1- The place in Thirsk. To make sure someone is 'home' an let them know he is coming with a package. And that the shipper requires the recipient actually sign for it. ;)

    Call #2- A taxi. He figures it might cost a bit more, but will ultimately be a much quicker travel. And he really wants to get this over with!


    Evil GM

    A richly voiced man answers Danny, there is a soft accent with the Scandinavian origins. He confirms he will be in all day however if he might be in the garage sculpting so feel free to knock on the door.

    The taxi driver arranges to take you to Thirsk "For de low, low price of £20 return."


    Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

    Danny thanks the man and hangs up.

    He tells the taxi driver where to pick him up at, and goes back inside to see in Ken is ready, and if anyone else wants to tag along.

    (Danny's kind of embarrassed, but with all of the excitement lately, he's actually kind glad at least Ken will come along. Even if it does make the ride a little crowded.)


    Evil GM

    The taxi is a nice comfortable ride, the sedan draws up with a discrete sign upon the side saying that is 'For Hire'. Inside the car is obviously well-kept and warm against the nippy February weather, a soft radio comedy playing on the radio. As you drive it illicit's a few gentle snickers from the thick-set driver.

    You drive through the market town of Thirsk and it's open square ready for the market stalls. Hanging baskets of winter flowers hang around the square are you leave the town up a small lonely lane towards the address. Hedges and tall trees line the thin single vehicle lane stealing all the light despite their bare branches.

    Then the car squeals as it turns into a drive; the comparison is startling. A bright and warm vista is before you. Soft ivy climbs up the pale stone house, dark mahogany windows in a Georgian style upon the ground floor whilst Yorkshire sliding sash upon the first floor. The roof a grey-blue slate, with a couple of lightly smoking chimney pots atop. To one side is a garage and you can hear the grinding of metal and the occasional flicker of sparks through the open door.

    As the car pulls up, the sparks from the angle grinder stop. A tall broad-shouldered and well muscled man emerges from the garage. He approaches the car, a heavy hand out-stretched....

    Vision changes to the night before last....
    'The same blond Scandinavian man, stood beside the Erkling, fighting against the dark creature/God of the Kobold. The fierce look in his eyes matched as he grips his sword. He looks to the Fey-woman beside him and Jericho's father; with a quick nod the trio attack.'

    Then you remember, he was also at the Valentines day ball.

    The man's warmly says; "I was expecting you, come inside." he extends a heavy rough hand.


    Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

    DAnny shakes off the vision, 'Hope THAT doesn't happen too often!'
    And takes the man's hand with a grin.

    He gives a firm handshake, (Danny discovered a long time ago that a firm handshake and a steady gaze will get you into almost anywhere,) but Danny's pretty sure that the man could crush his hand easily if he had a mind too,...

    "Thank you," Danny replies, and waves to the other(s) getting out of the cab.

    "Friend of mine. He was nice enough to keep me company for the ride." Danny explains with a smile.

    Danny tells the driver to please wait, this shouldn't take long. And then follows the man into his house,...


    Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

    Kenneth nods and smiles at the introduction, "Aye, he's going tae be me wingman at the pub later."


    Evil GM

    Breaking into a warm smile he claps Danny on the shoulder softly and turns to Kenneth; "Certainly, he was most unfortunate at the ball. But he still managed to stop the ghouls." Leading the pair towards the door you can see through the open garage door a large pick up truck amidst metallic debris. There seems to be some sort of sculpture, a blackened shape spiralling out of the ground surrounded by the tools of it's creation.

    Walking towards the stone building and it's crawling plants, it radiates a homely feel down to the 'Welcome' mat upon the door-step. He opens the wooden door and a enticing smell of freshly baked bread wafts out; "I was just about to have tea, would you care to join me? I can give you a lift away if you need it." He walks comfortably inside.

    As (and if) you cross the threshold, you find it is mighty. Even the power of Trips ancestral home is like paper compared to this. But focussing on it, it feels not to be a natural one build up over time. Rather it's one emitting from the large Nordic man, comfortable in his own home. "Can I take your coats, shoes? I have slippers if you require." he warm asks trying to make you comfortable.


    Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

    Kenneth follows the man politely, feeling the impact of the threshold... Ach, that's a strong one -- And he seems tae be shoring it up more than I normally dae... I wouldnae want tae cross that if I wasnae invited..

    He smiles warmly at the man's generous offers, then turns to Danny to watch his reaction. I dinnae want tae incur a supernatural debt for taking the man's offered help...


    Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

    Danny follows the man into his home, and goes wide-eyed as he crosses the threshold.

    'Wow. So THAT'S what a mosquito feels like in a bug zapper! I know where I'm running if I'm ever chased by a vampire!'

    Lore: 4d3 - 8 + 1 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 3) - 8 + 1 = 4

    With that roll, I'm going to presume that I would recognize any general danger signs from accepting hospitality.

    Danny looks confused for a moment, then grins.

    "Certainly. Tea would be lovely. Thank you sir. No, no slippers. I'm good!" Danny says, handing the man his heavy jacket and wiggling his sock-covered toes happily.

    Danny follows the man deeper into his home, and whistles appreciatively,...


    Evil GM

    There is no danger from accepting hospitality, in fact you feel that by accepting hospitality that you place an obligation upon him. He is honour bound to protect you whilst you are here.

    The man smiles widely, his face seemingly handsome amidst the rugged physique. He places the coat inside a small cupboard and leads the group happily through to a kitchen diner. The pride and warmth that surround the man as he shows you around his home is obvious. It's a reasonable sized place, with just enough clutter to give a lived-in feel whilst not being messy. "My wife may turn up, she's at work at the moment." he leads you to a wide oak table, the happiness and love evident in his voice as he talks about her.

    The moves over to the over opens it and picks a tray containing a loaf of bread; taps the top with his off hand and deciding it is cooked places it upon the table. "Oh, I didn't introduce myself." he sounds genuinely shocked at this forgetfulness; "I am Baldur, but my friends call me Sven."


    Male Ferromancer

    Baldur! Holy crap DSX, +1000 points for awesome.

    "I think I'll have a word with our resident sorceress. Mrs. Knight is known to frequent the Uni yes?" Jericho asks and when he gets an answer he nods and heads off. "We'll meet back up later."


    Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

    Ditto on the awesome part! ;P

    Danny blinks. And smiles.

    "Well then. I hope I can call you Sven! I'm Danny, and this is Kenneth."

    Danny swiftly figures that Lying. ANY lying, even well-intentioned 'just to protect myself' minor deceit will not fly in this house.

    Danny recognizes the name, (Not because he knows a lot about Celtic mythology, but he DOES read a lot of comics. And Thor is one of his Marvel favorites.)

    "That's an, interesting name sir. Not very common. Very cool! But not common." Danny says with a grin as their host places a couple of small plates, knives and a dish of butter (Real butter, not that 'genuine-imitation-artificial-pretend-real-fake-butter-margarine-junk') on the table next to the bread and swiftly slices a piece for each of them.


    Evil GM

    Danny & Kenneth

    He smiles reflecting Danny as he adds cheese, ham and a relish to the bread and butter. "I am unique, I hope. Certainly you have the charm and quick tongue of your mother." his words hold the soft ease and familiarity of family.

    "Kenneth, I don't believe we have been met before. How are you doing?" He passes across plates and cutlery, the spread before them growing - though not supernaturally so. A tinkle of a metallic wind charm fills any silence.


    Evil GM

    Jericho

    Knowing your way around the university, it takes not too long to find the group of ugly concrete buildings of the philosophy department. Asking a young stubbly man with the spiked coiffed hair of a faux-intelligentsia, he points out a lecture theatre she might be found prepping for he next class, or that her office is amongst the winding corridors inside the building. The lust in his eyes obvious; however he gives a enigmatic warning about going to her office uninvited, a hint of longing for the 'invite'.

    The lecture theatre is just a few corridors and atria away...


    Male Greek/Roman Demigod

    to Kenneth with a wry smile
    dont put to much into this little girls story; think about this; she was taken by a Black Court vamp, ward or no ward; that is bad news, aint no kid can take care of herself if she's a target. The other option is she aint no kid and has been replaced by a dopfelganger said in German and we got us a pigion while they get away with the Maltease Falcon. I say verify the kid is genuine; bit of blood aught to do.

    [b] so what's the plan; couple of us stay here; or you willing to risk the kid and we go chasedown leads? I wanna get a few hours shuteye, here is as good as anywhere; you all gotta plan? I am good with anything; leave me a note or text or something or wake me if you got a plan, I dont have much to report; Chinatown is a nervous, but nothing concrete and that necromancer hasnt resurfaced yet.[b]

    Before crashing out; Axe will call over to the church to talk to the Priest and make sure the ghoul/ghost thing is over and ask if he has any work about the necormancer; who if I remember is his brother, and if there are any attentions I should pass on to the secretary who is currently running the art shop.


    Evil GM

    Aximeus

    Letitia says she'll stay with you, just in case. However with these wards the building will hold firm from most physical assaults, she believes. Alicia bounces up and down at the thought of nap-time or at least post nap scones and milk that the maid brings her.

    Aximeus calls Father Millier, after a few rings he picks up slightly flustered; "Oh good to here from you again, Mr Aximeus. Have you reconsidered of converting from Orthodoxy?" he jokes "My brother Henri, not I haven't heard from him. That evil things he was involved in I would have thought have caught up to him. I pray for his soul." his words turn dour. "Then the Archbishop was giving me gyp too, something about a failed fundraiser and a councilman"


    Male Greek/Roman Demigod

    Father Millier; I have no notion of what Orthodoxy is; means straight doctrine doesnt it? Did your Brother Henri ever mention what his wishes were about the studio and such. Probably not to long until the state takes a hairy eyeball at the property taxes and whatnot. The secretary seems very nice and is trying to keep things going, but she may be in over her head with loose ends; the law being what it is and whatever suffices for probate over here. Failed fundraiser; what, did the councilman obscond with the money or did it just not happen, was there anything supernatural involved? I am hoping there is not further fallout from the things in your basement or the things Henri was involved in; feel bit sorry for the guy you know; loosing a wife is bad bit to live with.


    Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

    With Baldur (Kenneth and Danny)

    Danny sighs. He picks up a piece of bread and adds a slice of ham and cheese to it as Kenneth presumably responds. He takes a bite, and nods.

    "S'good. Thank you" He mutters before closing his mouth and chewing properly.

    "Why is it?" He asks afterwords, adding a few lumps of sugar to the cup that Baldur places in front of him, "That everyone I meet seems to know more about my mother than I do?" He asks wryly, giving his host a salute with the cup before sipping from it. He glances at his cup in surprise.

    "That IS good. What is this? That's not Earl Grey?"


    Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

    As "Sven" introduces himself, Kenneth's mind reels, Well, that changes things.

    A formal mask falls over Kenneth's features as he stands and bows before the immortal before him, "Well met, Noble One. Allow me tae offer the warmest of greetings from my Lady Brighe, who holds in high regard all those who inspire mankind with their Light."

    He straightens himself and cocks his head slightly, gingerly taking an offered piece of bread, "You honour me."


    Evil GM

    Danny & Kenneth

    Baldur looks to the window absently; "Special loose leaf tea taken from theslopes in India" he pauses looking at the beautiful garden, before continuing, "Your mother's a Hero, we...I would not be here without her. It is good she is still remembered."

    "I thank you noble Herald is has been a while since I have heard of my kindred; ever since I choose the mortals path." He replies to Kenneth.


    Male Ferromancer

    Jericho hurries through the familiar corridors, nodding to friends and stopping at one point for a short conversation with a teacher before getting near to the door to Mrs. Knight's office. A sorcerer living right under my nose and I didn't notice. Some protector. He thinks with a wry grin before knocking quietly upon the door.


    Evil GM

    Aximeus

    "Greek Orthodox Church, oh sorry, I thought you were of that denomination." the father says apologetically. "Oh my brothers estate, well....errm I think it'll be a while until he is declared officially gone. I did go to the police, but they said 'he was a grown man and wanted terrorist, so probably on the run'. So long as any profits are not funnelled to him I am sure they won't mind."

    The father pauses; "Dora's taken over, she's a very competent. You know her? Well she can keep the majority of the profits she makes, if you wish to tell her that. I'll get some legal documents arranged."

    "Oh, the Bishop, he just was annoyed that he was pressured into stop a Valentines Ball fundraiser for the Cathedral roof, letting some other people get the profits." He snorts then lets out a guilt gasp; "At least they didn't make a profit, there was a massive fire or something."


    Evil GM

    Jericho

    Just checking the student said that she would probably be in a nearby lecture room.

    There is no response from the door.


    Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

    Oh sorry. In that case Jericho will go sit in on the lecture.

    1,601 to 1,650 of 4,236 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jorvik: A Land of Snow & Ice - DSXs' Dresden File All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.