Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Jorvik: A Land of Snow & Ice

Game Master DSXMachina

A dark mystery in the ancient city of York.


1,351 to 1,400 of 4,253 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

Male Greek/Roman Demigod

Dano, is this one of yours? if so it is a lot better than your last one; but why?


Evil GM

FYI: It's part of Grillan's Ritual Casting


Evil GM

Do you want to know anything from the Kobold, or are you going to follow it's tail (as a divination rod)? Or just see if you can encase it?


Male Draconic Scion Ph: 000()()()() M: 0000 S:0000 Fate Points: 3

"My doing." Grillan says for Axe, nodding at the images as they fade. "To be sure, I could have kept the information internalized, but it always seems to cause trust issues when a person does that. And sometimes people see something that has meaning to them, but wouldn't to others." He considers the kobold again, his brow furrowed in curiosity. "Now, about that third scene... who do you serve? Answer quickly and without obfuscation, lest you provoke my ire."


Evil GM

"You wish to know,..." the creature cackles its voice like nails down a chalk board "just his name would destroy your fragile sanity, we will bring him back across the borders from whence they locked him." the kobold speaks softly of it's master though the words carry to all corners of the train shed as if the air recoils under the very vibrations.

"He will claim his rightful place, all will despair, the old ways and Gods will be lost for a new more pleasing one. Join me, you may retain your sanity or you may become one with him." it's voice drifts dreamily. "It is most pleasurable."


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

How do we know what we see has even a shred of truth, I have seen illusions before, it was interesting at least

not a deep thinker, Axe ponders....then starts a bit at Grillan

What, me, who do I serve? I dont care for your tone if your talking to me, but I am not sure, mankind would be my guess, but I know not my mother or why I was brought forth, the Aunt, bless her, was cryptic, I have a few guesses, this sheild for instance. Mine by blood, vengence, war and rebirth she said. pic of the shield http://www.bing.com/search?q=achilles+shield&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM= IE8SRC I know whose sheild this was according to history at least the card that was attached to it at the museum, but I will say one thing; it is a heck of a lot tougher than bronze, supposedly made by Vulcan himself. Would you believe I was trained to fight by a centaur?

or did you mean the question for him? looks at the creature
who is your master, by name or title if it won't destroy out minds to hear it, this I request of you


Male Draconic Scion Ph: 000()()()() M: 0000 S:0000 Fate Points: 3

Grillan chuckles at Axe's response. "I was talking to the kobold, actually. But I thank you for the information all the same. As to the truth of what you've seen... I could say the scenes were pulled from the fabric of time itself, and so could not be anything but the truth... but even that would require you trust me, which I doubt will come easily. Perhaps this will reassure you... I swear by my power that the images were as true as my talents could discern."

For a long moment he is silent at the Kobold's words, and then looks over at Letita quietly, his brow furrowed with worry, before he speaks. His tone is serious, his words soft, and perhaps slightly fearful. "I had not thought a creature of the Never Never could be so corrupted, but it sounds as though it is speaking of Those Beyond The Gates. Do you concur, Warden?"


Evil GM

The creature stops moving bows it's head and takes a large breath, "Always glad oblige a request, to fulfill a wish..." there is a hint of viciousness to it's vocal.

It ululates to the heavens; "A cry to it's Lord - he is my God the Master from Beyond the Barrier, the Lord of Outer Depths. Lord Nyctelios!"

Upon hearing this and the cry, Letitia has fallen to her knees pale, her sword drops to the floor with a hollow clang.

IMPORTANT EDIT- Changed the name !


Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

Before the dramatic kobold declaration..

There, see? It is not only harming those it games with! Why do these two stand up for something so clearly dark?

However, before he can speak, Grillian begins to question the kobold in earnest. There. At least he trusts his own power.

Kenneth says, "There be things of the other side which are more than corrupt and evil enough by their own dark natures tae dae this sort of thing all their own... if only tae 'play' with us."

He winces and falls silent, Oh, Cait!. He sighs and then continues, "I cannae say if this thing serves something from Beyond, or merely a more conventional daemon..." He tone hardens as he finishes, "...either way, 'tis the sort of thing that my goddess demands I dae something about."

After..

At the kobold's discordant howl, Kenneth growls, "Losgadh", wreathing his claighbeag in flames again. He rushes over to Letitia, "Warden? Warden? Are you al'right?"

Lore: 4 + 4d3 - 8 ⇒ 4 + (2, 3, 2, 2) - 8 = 5 -- what's a Katoth?


Evil GM

Letitia gasps, "That's not possible... it should not be." She seems more startled and shocked than physically hurt.

The creature cackles despite it's bonds.

Kenneth:
Once an Elder God, Nyctelios has been punished for having created a race of foul servitors. He has been permanently bannished from this plane though a trace is thought to be imprisoned in a dark, subterranean basalt-built citadel named Atheron. However the exiled deity is not dead, but just sleeping and one day he will rise again from his abyss manifesting himself as a dark blue, 6-meters tall cyclops-like monstrosity with the bulk of his body entirely covered in crawling worms.


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

Axe frowns That sounds bad, is that one of Satan's Fallen? only gates I ever heard of was a couple gates of hell and one of heavon with St Peter, Mount Olypous, dont know if has a gate. Any of you heard of Outer Barrier, Depths; that sounds like the Kraken or one of Big P's the Earthshaker's beasts

Axe holds his shield ready and draws his sword and looks at the weather getting a bit nervous.


Evil GM

PostMonster for the win :(

Letitia says in a small wan voice; "He's from the outer gates it's said he was let into the realm but he's been trapped. The closest any of THEM have come to breaking through."


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

THEM? Them who?


Male Draconic Scion Ph: 000()()()() M: 0000 S:0000 Fate Points: 3

"You're better off not knowing if you don't already... The Council has been known to get a bit shirty about people learning too much. One moment you're having a polite conversation, next thing you know they're coming by with those vorpal swords of theirs and it's snicker-snack time." Grillan says grimly. His hand twitched at the thought of an unattended Warden's sword for a few moments. It's no Sword of the Cross, but still, wouldn't it look pretty in a display case? He almost stepped over for the weapon, but the circle with the kobold was in between him and it. The dragon's gaze narrowed balefully on the occupant of the circle.

"So, chaining the corrupted bastard and dropping him in the deepest part of the ocean sound good to everyone?"


Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

Kenneth smiles, "Brilliant! I was just going tae destroy the anchor... your way is better. Especially if we can keep this wee bit as a souvenir for later? Preferably after Jericho gilds it with cold iron?", he says, pointing to the tail currently in a circle of flame.

He then turns to Axe and says, "The things from Beyond. With a capital B, as in Bad-Bugger-B&%$@$%s. The're the ancient ones that came before, the nightmares, the Lovecraftian horrors and their ilk -- the sort that have no place in our nature and drive men mad. They make the darkest daemons of the other side o' the veil look like wee pixies and sprites."

He turns to Letitia and said, "I'd rather keep me head, but he should ken what's about if his life depends on it. 'Twas either that or I'd have tae make him read one of those horrible Arkham books about Cthulu, and I dinnae torture things. Brigid dinnae like it."


Male Draconic Scion Ph: 000()()()() M: 0000 S:0000 Fate Points: 3

"Ahh, Lovecraft. There was a man who knew his liquor. And his hallucinogens." Grillan muses, wistfully. "Almost as well as Byron."


Evil GM

Grimacing at Grillan's 'snicker-snack' comment, it brings her back to sensibilty. Letitia grits her teeth putting a hand back upon the naked blade; as she gets to her knees.

"I will inform to Warden Luccio, but if we can attend to this quietly and with privacy." she looks to the furious Jericho and the exploded door.


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

Ocean not a good idea, Big P is temperate at best and a lot of things in the ocean are likely to be allies, block of ice in North Pole be better; lot of things dont like the cold; I think we should stay away from the depths as it was implied that is there area and these chained Titans and there followers are probably what induced all this modern fantasy, if there breaking their bonds or someone is freeing them, there is likely to be a war like no other coming; they are bound beyond space and time in the most distant realms as far as I understand


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Sincere apologies, see discussion thread. I;m back! (At least for now) ;P

Danny stops his humming as the dragon's vision unfolds around him. He his so surprised that he is simply stunned, unable to speak as the scenes unfold around him. As the last vision fades he reaches out, as if trying to grasp the vision, (or someone in it) almost crying out in frustration as it fades. He blinks and looks around him.

"No Axe, that's not mine." He starts to answer, then slumps as Grill starts talking. He perks up considerably when Grillian mentions that the scenes may be of events that haven't happened, yet.

"Um,... well, we're fresh out of rockets to put him in. So we may have to go with the ice or ocean choices. My two cents? The ocean. There may be things in there you know about that I don't Axe, but you've got to admit that almost anything is going to have a hard time getting to him if it's in the ocean. The north pole is just a big block of ice. Given enough time, he could just walk out of there. If this,... thing, he's calling is even a little of the inspiration for Lovecraft's works, then it's probably worse than anything Lovecraft ever wrote. And he wrote some scary stuff!" Danny points out nervously.


Evil GM

Well the nearest Ports are Whitby, Scarborough or Hull, which are probably about 45 minutes away. At sensible driving speeds!

Whitby - Quaint Seaside Town where Bram Stoker placed Dracula's first landing. So, there are lots of gothy or alternate shops and festivals. Probable Vampire infestation.

Scarborough - Larger Seaside Resort (though still quite small), beautiful.

Hull - Largest Shipping Port in UK, very industrial, very sinister. Lots of container ships and fishing vessels. (I don't know where they found those wiki pictures!)


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

I am just sayin, lot of stuff that goes bump in the night is sleeping with the fishes, did you read the Dunwich Horror? took place at a seaside fishing village right; am just saying; the abomindable snow man aint gonna give a rats tuttu and if you stick this guy on the roof of the world like the Himilayas; not necessarily K-2; aint to many things gonna go looking, I betcha he can mind contoll a fish like a shark or squid real easy like


Male Draconic Scion Ph: 000()()()() M: 0000 S:0000 Fate Points: 3

"Tibet and the Himalayas are a bad option." Grillan offers. "There's still at least three regiments of troops associated with various causes looking for Shangri-la, as well as the Jade Court... and I think a few of my relatives, possibly. I still think the sea is our best bet... even if it could control a fish that wouldn't get it free, and if we use a nice deep trench, mortal technology won't be able to cope with it for a while. Failing that, how about a nice remote corner of the Outback?"


Evil GM

"Let me go!! You will all die, unless you let me go." the Kobold screams focussing his will.

Target: 1=Grillan, 2=Jericho, 3=Kenneth, 4=Aximeus, 5=Danny, 6=Jack, 7=Trip 8=Letitia 1d8 ⇒ 6

Kobold Deceit Attack:5 - 3 for the zone. 4d3 - 8 + 5 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (1, 2, 3, 3) - 8 + 5 + 2 - 3 = 5

Discipline or Conviction for Jack, with a +1 for already fighting him tonight.


Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

Kenneth says, "Mayhap we should consider a more complex solution. Tossing it intae the depths wrapped in cold iron means it cannae affect anything, especially with the water and salt to disrupt its magic. That will keep it out of the picture and hopefully painful lonely for a fair time..."

Kenneth smiles wickedly and then continues, "Meanwhile, we can use this wee bit," pointing at the tail as he speaks, "tae find its anchor. That done, we can use the anchor as a link to swatch at the beastie and tae make sure it stays where we left it... and if it isnae still in its briney cage, we can destroy the anchor. It isnae threat if it cannae e'er cross the veil.."

Kenneth's wicked smile turns cold as he adds, "Nor, I suspect, is it any further use to its master, then, ye ken?"


Male Ferromancer

"I've made a promise gentlemen. I think I'm keeping it. But first..." Jericho presses the spike against the kobold's skin and looks down at it. "What do you know of my father, cretin?"


Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

Kenneth nods and says, "I ken the power of an oath... and so, I agree that it should be your decision, after all, 'tis your life the beastie piddled on... though I will repeat that just killing the thing's shell willnae end it - ye'd tae cross tae the o'er side o' the veil and dae it there... but smashing the anchor means it cannae ever return tae our world. I'm pleased tae help however I can."


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny looks from one to the other, perhaps a bit confused as to what, exactly, is going on.

(He caught most of the important stuff as it was mentioned, but he's riding on pretty much adrenaline at this point, and he's not necessarily thinking real quick.)

"Right! Here to help! That's us!" He pipes in swiftly with a grin.

"C'mon short and scaly, tell the nice man what he wants to know, willya? Otherwise, I can guarantee that things are going to get a LOT uglier around here! And looking at you, I'd say that can't be a good thing!" Danny quips, focusing all of his rapier wit on that one soft spot that EVERY one he's ever met has.

Their vanity,...

Danny Performance: (For a bluff attack- scare the kobold):
4d3 - 8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3, 1, 2) - 8 + 4 = 3


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

thinking this is a distraction; Axe takes a look around and grimaces about the time we are wasting here while the bad guys move forward


Evil GM

Kobold slithers against the circle with the materialising vines rippling over it's body; "Poor lost boy, your father Michael Warwick, Letitia gasps as the rasping creature continues he and his 'friends' travelled around. Making deals with and dealing with the supernatural. They locked up the great one! Serves them right that one of their number betrayed them. But the Smith will pay."

As Jericho looks to the monster, murder in his eyes. The beast continues; "There were 4; the Smith, the Fey-woman, your father the wizard and the traitor."

"Your father died at the hands of the traitor, sealing my Master with the great dragon in the Holy Isle. How does it feel son? To have lost your father?" he says cruelly "You wish to kill me." he laughs a harsh bark.


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

He's got an audience, all he needs now is microphone and a little soft shoe


Evil GM

The creature snarls further; "True, feel the pain and hatred grow inside. It will feed my master." It struggles against the edge of the barrier.

"They will all suffer for imprisoning my master, especially since I have found the Smith." the creature cackles. "The barriers weaken."


Male Ferromancer

"I do want to kill you. But this will suffice." Jericho gestures and the iron railcars shift, distend and then slam together, locking into a small coffin around the creature. "We'll see if we can find the anchor. In the meantime... this will keep him from going anywhere."

Making a 4 shift Block on all actions, lasting as long as I can. Not sure exactly how much power is needed so:4d3 - 8 + 5 ⇒ (2, 3, 3, 2) - 8 + 5 = 7
Wow, 3 extra shifts, that might be enough.

Jericho turns to the others with a triumphant grin. "I know who my father is." He says, with a moment of joy like none of you have ever seen on his face before.


Evil GM

The creatures screams are muffled whilst the steel wraps itself around his frame, the frustrated cries are mixed with despair and pleasure as it feeds even of it's own emotions.

The steel coffin with the Kobold lies on the floor, heavy but with the remanants of wheels on the end? In Kenneth's hands the tail writhes, trying to escape against his grip.

Letitia looks at Jericho, a look of awe, happiness for the man but mixed with that is slight trepidation. She slowly blinks and seems to be out of her depth, an unexpected look for a warden who is usually so self-composed.


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

if you ever figure out who my parents are; let me know


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny grins, pats Axe on the shoulder with a blow so soft he's fairly certain the big guy didn't even feel it.

"You too? Welcome to the club!"

"So, um,... what now? You think this guy's 'anchor' is nearby? As in inside this museum?"

"Or at least what's left of it?" He adds with a wry glance around.


Evil GM

To manipulate the tail to find the Anchor, it will require either a Lore/SCholarship Roll (TN 5) {to workout where it's pointing}, or a Empathy/Rapport (TN 4) {to interpret it's writhings}, or Intimidate/Prescence (TN 6) {to force it to point in the correct direction}.

The black tail writhes in the grasp, slick with an thin layer of oil as it tries to become incorporeal on more. However the vines encircle it, keeping it on this plane.

Blue lights flash again, as alerted by the blown open door the police sound like they are coming this way.

Before you stands the remains of a train carriage twisted to form a coffin and a softly sobbing man.

What are you doing?


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

exit stage left; lets scram, this is blown. With the door missing they will post a guard at the door so doubt we can come back later

Axe moves quickly to the vehicle.


Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

Kenneth says, "Let's be away and take a second tae make some magic tae find the anchor." As he follows Axe, a dark thought washes over him, "Shouldnae we worry that they may free the evil thing? "


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Empathy/Rapport roll on the tail: 4d3 - 8 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1, 1, 3) - 8 + 2 = 1

Danny watches the tail writhe in the grip of the vines, but shakes his head.
"Well, All I can see is a worm on a hook. If it's trying to get anywhere, it's not going to make it easy to figure out."

Danny purses his lips, then begins humming. After a moment he starts to sing softly,...

"I had nine lives but I lost all of them
and I've been searching in the night
and I've been searching in the rain
I tried to find them
but they disappeared
they walked away they dressed in black
they left my side and all I say
is that I wasted time
when I looked for them
for now I know that things gone past
are never to be found again
no never never again
I had nine lives
but lost all of them

I had a plan
but never finished it
and I've been searching for the thought
and I've been searching in a haze
I try all days
to remember it
but now the blueprint in my mind has gone
my mind forgot the colour of direction
and my eyes they see the hands
that could have built
that could have constructed
the empire in my mind
the empire
I'll never find
I had a plan
but that was where it ended"

Performance: 4d3 - 8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1, 2, 1) - 8 + 3 = 0
Presence: 4d3 - 8 + 4 ⇒ (2, 3, 3, 3) - 8 + 4 = 7

Danny's performance is not up to his usual level of awesome. He coughs a few times while singing from the dust and debris, and his voice swiftly becomes hoarse and raspy.

However, the harder it becomes for him to sing, the more intense his visage becomes. On his last notes he stands over the twitching tail, and flips open his pocketknife. In the shadows and wreckage, he briefly looks like a vengeful fae,...


Male Greek/Roman Demigod

unless there is another driver, I will get the vehicle started and await the others; if they seem to be awhile, I will pull onto the road and wait so we are not in the parking lot and facing a direction with no police sounds


Evil GM

The cops are not around just yet, but in the distance you can hear the siren. Danny, the wriggling tail seems to stab at you as your performance continues - it's hatred of your fey heritage apparent. However with a glance the Changeling man cows the limb and it writhes straight towards it's source.


Ph:OOOO Mn:OOOO Sc:OOO FATE:3

dunno if you already rolled it or not

Conviction 4 or Discipline 4 4d3 + 5 - 8 ⇒ (1, 2, 2, 3) + 5 - 8 = 5

"Foolish underling, you have no power over me...


Evil GM

No, I didn't roll.

Jack feels the creatures mind calling out to him as it's encased in steel cutting it off from the world. It seemed to be demanding to be freed and vengeance against the wizards that have brought it low.


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny simply stares at the tail as it makes stabbing motions at him. When it is cowed and makes a straight line, he flips his knife shut.

"Yeah. Get in line buddy." He murmurs.

'Sometimes I don't like me much either.'

"After you!" He says to Kenneth with a grin.

"We'll be right there Axe!" Danny waves at the large man as he exits towards the car.

"He's right, we should probably hurry. The only good thing about all this mess is that tossing all that magic around probably fried the cameras. I don't fancy seeing myself on the news. Unless it's about singing to a sold out house!" He smiles.


Male Warrior-Bard of Old; Herald of Brigid Stress: P: OOOO M:OOOO S:OOO; Fate Points: 2

Kenneth smiles at Danny, sidesteps and motions to the door with a flourish and a sparkle in his eye, "Aye, after you, laddie."


Male Ferromancer

Jericho looks back at the iron coffin for a second, then gestures one final time, throwing it violently into the side of the place and forming it into what looked like a security locker. He then cut off the air supply into it. "There. Now he can't speak and the cops won't find him unless they decide to use a cutting torch to get in. Let's get to that anchor quickly."


Male Draconic Scion Ph: 000()()()() M: 0000 S:0000 Fate Points: 3

"Indeed." Grillan observes the others quietly, and gestures for them to lead the way. "And while we're at it, perhaps we should discuss what we're going to do about the entity that was possessing the man in armor, hmm? As problematic as the kobold is, he's small fry, metaphysically speaking, when compared to that one. Going in so gung-ho and without a plan there will see us all dead... an outcome I find unpalatable."


Evil GM

Axe has the motor running, with practised ease of an experienced and dedicated soldier, he waits for the group to slide into the vehicle. Smoothly the car pulls away, out into the damp street.

Danny holds the kobold tail and interpreting the motions directs the car back across town. After a few minutes the fammiliar view of the university pulls into sight. Around the centre of the lake and the Central Hall building of tonights 'activities' the police still are in attendance although lower key.

However that is not their destination, instead it is the residential accommodation of the students. Parking in the car-park and avoiding a roaming security guard, they approach a block of flats. A half-dozen storey concrete monstrosity, housing freshmore's. Kenneth approaches a drunken young lady who gives them the entry code, whilst she slips him a mobile number.

Upon the 3rd floor the remaining part of the Fey creature points inside a room. Knocking on the door reveals Matthew, the student Jack followed to the party.


Changling Spellsinger Physical: [] [] [] Mental: [X] [] [] [] Social: [] [] [] [] FP:10

Danny grins at the practiced ease which Kenneth uses to gain entry to the dorm security lock.

"Couldn't have done better myself!" He elbows Ken as they enter.

When the dorm room door opens, Danny can't help himself. It's been a LOOONG night. And the end was nowhere in sight.

"Hiya! I think you dropped something? Figured you might want it back?" Danny pipes up cheerfully, holding the tail up with a grin.

"No thanks required. Won't hear of a reward. Just being neighborly!" He continues, swiftly and firmly pushing his way past the startled student.

"No no, don't trouble yourself. I'll just pop this back where it belongs for you! Won't be but a jiff!"

Danny turns to Kenneth with a raised eyebrow. After all, HE doesn't know what he's looking for, just that this tail (Ewww!) points to it,...


Male Draconic Scion Ph: 000()()()() M: 0000 S:0000 Fate Points: 3

Grillan stayed at the back of the group as they piled out of the car, before sitting down on the hood and lighting a cigar. It was a process that took some doing, with his right arm still as injured as it was. "You all go on ahead, I'll be a few minutes behind you, after I finish this. That way it doesn't look suspicious." He puffs contentedly on the cigar. "Think of me as a lookout and your back up, if it helps. Just do something to get my attention if you need it before I'm done."

After all, I'd have left protections if it were my anchor. Best if I let everyone else have a chance to blunder into them, in my condition.

1,351 to 1,400 of 4,253 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jorvik: A Land of Snow & Ice - DSXs' Dresden File All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.