Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Jaye's Carrion Crown (Inactive)

Game Master Jason Sonia

The Carrion Crown Adventure Path... with a twist.


2,001 to 2,050 of 4,956 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>

stats:
Hp 36/36 AC&ffac 15, +2 shield +2 cbt ex. Tou ac 10+2 cbt ex. 17cmd F+7 R+4 W+6
Human. Mixed heritage. Mutt from a port city. Warrior of the Holy Light 3AD

no problem here. Been traveling and you know what the net is like when you move away from your usual environment. I think my net book gets homesick.

"The town should be happy to have this. We all need memories of happier times."

"So, sorry about the delay. On to the prison or try the tower again? We might have more luck this time."


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+7,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Madeline shrugs, though she eyes the tower with distrust and distaste.

"Well...better to have a clear line of retreat..." she replies.


Male Varisian (Ustalavic) Archivist 5; hp 33/33; AC 16; TAC 12; FF 14; F +2; R +6; W +3; Perc +5; Init +2

"Indeed. It may be best to prepare incendiaries ahead of time as well..."


Female Human (Varisian(Ustalav)) Druid(Menhir Savant)/4 - Monk/1 HP: 33/36; AC16, T15, FF15; F+7,R+5,W+11; Per +13; Init +3

It has been so long, have we already cast spells and stuff? Or did we have time to rest after the fire meeting?

This is all new to me. You all have been here before, so I shall follow your advice as the to best way of searching this ancient place.

Dark Archive

You rested, but not long enough to prepare new spells. The fire/meeting was in the morning, you returned to the Lorrimor Estate, and then you came here. Unless I'm forgetting something. And yes, it has been a while. ;)


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+7,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Madeline sighs, "We did not get far before we were almost eaten by bugs..." A slight shudder passes through her frame.

"The locals have really allowed the place to run down and become infested..."


Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 DR 5/Silver AC: 16, Flat-footed 16, Touch 10; HP: 18/31; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +5

"Perhaps, because the locals do not come here, they simply did not know. From what Kendra said, this is the site of a tragedy."

Dark Archive

Kendra straightens slightly and says, "That's true. One of the reasons my father was accused of necromancy, I imagine, was because he came out here regularly over the last six months or so."


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+7,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

"A little gardening never hurt anybody..." Madeline huffs quietly....

"Still...onwards and upwards!" She says, hefting her sword and looking towards the ruined towers to finish exploring them and making sure they're clear.


Female Human (Varisian(Ustalav)) Druid(Menhir Savant)/4 - Monk/1 HP: 33/36; AC16, T15, FF15; F+7,R+5,W+11; Per +13; Init +3

Still feeling the overwhelming sense of undeath in the area, Alexa shutters: Yes, there is much evil here that must be dealt with. This town will not be safe until this horrid place is cleansed.


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+7,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Madeline arches an eyebrow, "Cleansed? More like 'Completely redeveloped'..." She mutters.


stats:
Hp 36/36 AC&ffac 15, +2 shield +2 cbt ex. Tou ac 10+2 cbt ex. 17cmd F+7 R+4 W+6
Human. Mixed heritage. Mutt from a port city. Warrior of the Holy Light 3AD

Axe and shield slung over one shoulder Creel Studies the silver framed portrait as he follows the others away from the once stately home.


Male Half-Orc Oracle 3 DR 5/Silver AC: 16, Flat-footed 16, Touch 10; HP: 18/31; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +5

"Well, I suppose we should clear out this tower then." With that, Tharnik rests his mace on his shoulder, glances toward Kendra, and falls into step with Creel.

Dark Archive

Your group approaches the old stone tower, making note of its nearly collapsed wooden roof and its crumbling walls thick with ivy. It's not a high tower, but does extend ten feet above the twenty foot-high wall here.

As you stop outside to listen, your group begins to collectively make out what you noticed before - the sound of a swarm of thousands of tiny vermin issues out from within.


Female Human (Varisian(Ustalav)) Druid(Menhir Savant)/4 - Monk/1 HP: 33/36; AC16, T15, FF15; F+7,R+5,W+11; Per +13; Init +3

Anyone know what that buzzing is?


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+7,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Madeline, shoulders tense, glances towards Alexa,

"Beetles..." She replies curtly, her eyes quickly returning to the doorway of the tower,

Smith adjusts the grip upon his large maul.


Female Human (Varisian(Ustalav)) Druid(Menhir Savant)/4 - Monk/1 HP: 33/36; AC16, T15, FF15; F+7,R+5,W+11; Per +13; Init +3

Anyone have any way to make fire? I have some oil that will probably burn really well.


Half-Elf Male Cleric (Pharasma) 5 - HP: 34/34; AC17, T10, FF17; F+5,R+1,W+8; Per +9; Init +4

Valen has been quiet during Creel's excursion - partly worried that the building would collapse. Still - he takes time to scan the old prison while he waits, his eyes alight and looking for clues as to building's condition and what, if any, obvious signs of activity might still be lurking in its shadows.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Knowledge(Engineering): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

When Creel emerges unscathed, he utters a simple thankful prayer - "Thanks for your blessing, Grey Lady. May you continue to...," he pauses as the building collapses and trails on with a pained look,"...guide us."

He follows the others to the tower and listens at the discussion, glancing back at both the collapsed house and the looming prison as if they were about to jump about and bite them. Otherwise, he remains quiet.

Hearing the noise; Madeline's terse explanation, and then Alexa's question - he prepares his shield and mace. "Flint perhaps...else I'll grab a couple of sticks from the house to make torches. Unfortunately, the sunrods only make light; not heat I think."

The Exchange

Owner of Storm Bunny Studios, LLC

Update coming later today.

Dark Archive

Valen:
You study the tower, looming in the distance, as you approach it. You are not surprised when, after closing the last thirty feet, a giant beetle, the stench of carrion clinging to it, explodes into the daylight from your flank! You spin right just in time to see it, letting out a gasp that alerts the others.

Your party, readying its flint, steel, and oil, progresses forward toward the tower. Each of you, for your part, is careful, drawing weapons and preparing for the creatures you fought before. Your eyes steady on the door to the tower, Valen suddenly gasps and pivots to the right as another beetle - this giant thing the size of a horse - explodes into the daylight from the shadow of the tower! The beetle is massive!

[ooc]As agreed, I rolled initiative for everyone to speed things up!

Surprise round...
Valen 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Beetle 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Round 1...

Alexa goes on 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Madeline goes on 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Smith goes on 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Creel goes on 1d20 ⇒ 10
Vaughn goes on 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Tharnik goes on 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 or 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 (Oracle's war sight)
Kendra goes on 1d20 ⇒ 4


Male Varisian (Ustalavic) Archivist 5; hp 33/33; AC 16; TAC 12; FF 14; F +2; R +6; W +3; Perc +5; Init +2

"You may as well put up your maul," Vaghn says to Smith as they approach the tower. "As we discovered last time, such weapons will do next to nothing against the swarms of tiny..." He is cut off by Valen's gasp as the giant beetle rips it's way from the earth. "Well. Never mind then."

RGM, I saw that post before you edited it! Valen's initiative of 190? Impressive! :P


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+7,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Madeline points at the huge vermin "Smith!

Even as she herself readies her sword and continues to cover the door way itself.

"Even though this one's appeared, there's still the swarm to deal with." She warns. Smith moves to attack the designated target.

Smith's Att:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Dam Roll:1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Perception Madeline:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 (So as not to be surprised when the swarm appears)

Dark Archive

Vaghn der Grafft wrote:


RGM, I saw that post before you edited it! Valen's initiative of 190? Impressive! :P

Yeah, missing a bracket can make a big difference!!

Dark Archive

[ooc]Waiting on Valen for the surprise round action to resolve. If he doesn't post today, I'll resolve his actions (which I assume, from his drawn weapon, will be to charge). Then, we'll move on to round 1 actions. Smith will attack on his turn. Madeline, what will be your actions? Everyone else?


Female Human (Varisian(Ustalav)) Druid(Menhir Savant)/4 - Monk/1 HP: 33/36; AC16, T15, FF15; F+7,R+5,W+11; Per +13; Init +3

Alexa grips her club and charges toward the beetle next to Valen.

Nature certainly is skewed in this place.

Attack-club:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+7,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Currently staying ready to defend herself against an emergent swarm...of something...


Half-Elf Male Cleric (Pharasma) 5 - HP: 34/34; AC17, T10, FF17; F+5,R+1,W+8; Per +9; Init +4

Surprise Round
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Ah crap.

"Six feet of troubles!" Valen gasps out as the huge beetle emerges from the ground and attempts to hold it off.

So focused was he on the tower discussions and the need for a fire that Valen is only able to flail about in response to the beetle's sudden assault. The young man's inexperience with such creatures is clearly apparent despite his efforts.

Round 1
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Double sucky attacks. Yay! :-(

Dark Archive

....daammmmnnnnnnn

The surprise round...

Valen charges forward toward the large beetle, his shield and mace at the ready, and promptly slips on some loose gravel. He falls backward, landing on his back, and the beetle lunges toward him.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 (dealing 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 if it hits your prone AC, which is 11 at the moment).

The beetle, as it lunges to attack, manages to elongate its body, granting itself a significant degree of reach. As it does, you notice bits of dirt, stone, and even the remnants of what appears to be bits of broken bone fall from the cracks in its carapace.

As it retracts from Valen, your group notices two small, wicked-looking claws unfold from either side of its jaw, which it starts to snap menacingly.

Round 1

If you haven't posted your actions, please do!


Half-Elf Male Cleric (Pharasma) 5 - HP: 34/34; AC17, T10, FF17; F+5,R+1,W+8; Per +9; Init +4

Oh yeah - that hurts!

Valen grimaces and lets out a gasp of pain as the beetle's bite withdraws from his body.


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+7,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Round 1:

Smith recovers from his swing (Unless the DM wants to re roll those terrible dice numbers above) and prepares to try and strike at the creature again.

Madeline stands firm, ready to begin moving towards the side of the great beetle, but for now keeping watch upon the tower adn teh swarms of young that are bound to emerge.


Male Varisian (Ustalavic) Archivist 5; hp 33/33; AC 16; TAC 12; FF 14; F +2; R +6; W +3; Perc +5; Init +2

Knowledge (Nature) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

If the above check is high enough: "Alright everyone, slicer beetles don't really have any blind spots due to their compound eyes, but they can have trouble turning in place quickly so try to flank them! Watch out for the mandibles, but also don't let them buffet you with their outer wings! Try to attack their underside if at all possible, their exoskeleton is much weaker under there!" Standard action to activate Naturalist (+1 AC, attacks, saving throws), move action to draw crossbow.

Dark Archive

Round 1

On 19, Vaughn identifies the beetle, not as a slicer beetle, but as a Carrion Beetle. [/spoiler=Vaughn]Go here[/spoiler]

On 18, Tharnik rushes to Valen's side, just out of reach of the Carrion Beetle, and heals him for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 points of damage.

On 17, Alexa moves around the beetle, looking to flank it. As she steps in, club in hand, to land a brutal strike against its shell, it snaps at her with one of its claws 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9(dealing 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 points of damage if it hits). She lands her attack, ducking its attack and cracking part of its hard carapace.

GM Note:
43/50

On 10, Creel....

I've recorded each of your actions, so if you've already posted round 1 actions, you don't need to post again. And, as you've noticed, this creature does have reach.


Half-Elf Male Cleric (Pharasma) 5 - HP: 34/34; AC17, T10, FF17; F+5,R+1,W+8; Per +9; Init +4
TheReplacementGM wrote:
On 18, Tharnik rushes to Valen's side, just out of reach of the Carrion Beetle, and heals him for 1d8+2 points of damage.

Valen glances at Tharnik as he recovers from the strike. "Th-thank you," he mutters. 9/14


Male Varisian (Ustalavic) Archivist 5; hp 33/33; AC 16; TAC 12; FF 14; F +2; R +6; W +3; Perc +5; Init +2

Ah, silly me. I figured since we already faced juvenile slicer beetles that this would be an adult. In that case, edit my previous post as follows:

"carrion beetles" instead of slicer beetles, and add "Oh, and be wary; they can spit a stream of digestive fluid!"


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+7,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Madeline blinks at Master Grafft's words.

"Wonderful..." She mutters, even as Smith pulls back for another swing at the giant vermin.

Dark Archive

Madeline:
Just a quick note, you may want to take a look at the initiative order RGM rolled up. Smith actually goes dead last, tied with the not-so-wee beasty, so he has not had his first swing yet, and will not until the end of round 1. The order is:

Valen 19
Vaghn 19
Tharnik 18
Alexa 17
Creel 10
Madeline 7
Kendra 4
Smith and Beetle 2

I think we are waiting on Creel to post his round 1 action, then the actions you posted earlier will take place as well as those of Kendra and the beetle, and we'll be on to round 2.

Hope I was able to clarify some wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff! :D


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+7,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

AsmodeusUltima:
Indeed. I have not actually posted any actions for the remainder of this round and am 'filling' time in with chit-chat while awaiting the opening of the next round.

Much cheers to you and yours.

(^_^)

Dark Archive

If I haven't seen anything from Creel by this evening (tomorrow AM my time), I'll post and we'll move on.


stats:
Hp 36/36 AC&ffac 15, +2 shield +2 cbt ex. Tou ac 10+2 cbt ex. 17cmd F+7 R+4 W+6
Human. Mixed heritage. Mutt from a port city. Warrior of the Holy Light 3AD

Round one

"NO!"

Creel moves to guard Valen. Trying to fend off the mandibles and get inside the beetles reach.

If I can get to attack range. Attack with halberd, naturalist, 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7. Oh dear.

Dark Archive

Round 1, continued...

On 10, Creel sprints past Tharnik, leveling his halberd and attempting to place himself between Vaughn and the foul, carrion-covered beetle! As he does, he pivots, slipping on Vaughn, and falls prone. The carrion beetle, sensing the advantage, snaps at him but misses.

On 7, Madeline orders Smith in, keeping her gaze directed at the tower, looking for additional threats.

On 4, Kendra steps back five feet, pulls a wand from her belt, and fires two bolts of magical energy at the creature! They slam into it, obviously having an effect.

Spellcraft DC 16:
magic missile
GM:
2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 2 = 5= 43 - 5 = 38/50

On 2, Smith moves to flank the creature, swings at it, and misses.

On 2, the carrion beetle pushes toward Vaughn, but attacks Creel, instead (who has placed himself between the two). It bites at him 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 (dealing 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 points of damage if it hits). It whips one of its claws outward, toward its flank, attacking Smith 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 (dealing 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 points of damage if it hits). Finally, it snaps its second claw at Alexa (who hit it, but dodged his earlier attack) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 (dealing 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 points of damage if it hits).

Dark Archive

So, Creel takes 6 points, Smith takes 8, and Alexa takes 5. Dr. Death Beetle is on a roll!

Dark Archive

Round 2..

On 19, Valen...
On 19, Vaghn...
On 18, Tharnik...
On 17, Alexa...
On 10, Creel...
On 7, Madeline...
On 4, Kendra...
On 2, Smith...
On 2, the beetle...


Female Human (Varisian(Ustalav)) Druid(Menhir Savant)/4 - Monk/1 HP: 33/36; AC16, T15, FF15; F+7,R+5,W+11; Per +13; Init +3

Round 2

Ouch, damn beast.

Attack-club:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Crit Confirm:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Hit me will you ya #$#$% bug.

Alexa continues smashing the massive bug's shell and hoping for the best.


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+7,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Round 2:

Smith swings again,

Att Roll:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Dam Roll:1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Madeline, not seeing a threat emerging from the tower, begins to sidle around the giant beetle.

Madeline is taking five foot steps the better to flank the beast.

Yay the dice roller. :P


stats:
Hp 36/36 AC&ffac 15, +2 shield +2 cbt ex. Tou ac 10+2 cbt ex. 17cmd F+7 R+4 W+6
Human. Mixed heritage. Mutt from a port city. Warrior of the Holy Light 3AD

Round 2.

Creel rolls to his feet. Why yes I would like an aoo, how thoughtful of you.

Further actions dependent on how badly that Aoo hurts.


Half-Elf Male Cleric (Pharasma) 5 - HP: 34/34; AC17, T10, FF17; F+5,R+1,W+8; Per +9; Init +4

Hoping the creature will be distracted, Valen reaches out and touches the creature attempting to hinder it as it makes an attack on Creel:

Touch Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

If it makes contact, the beetle is staggered due to effect of gentle rest

Gentle Rest:

Gentle Rest: Your touch can fill a creature with lethargy, causing a living creature to become staggered for 1 round as a melee touch attack. If you touch a staggered living creature, that creature falls asleep for 1 round instead.

Dark Archive

On 19, Valen reaches up and touches the large beetle, his hand slightly aglow with divine energy. He connects and the creature - startled and confused - staggers back.

On 19, Vaghn, his crossbow in hand, steps back and fires at the creature 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 (dealing 1d8 ⇒ 4 points of damage if he hits).

On 18, Tharnik mutters a few more words and touches Creel, bathing his companion in healing light. Creel heals 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 hit points.

On 17, Alexa swings on the staggered beetle and lands a solid strike to its already cracked carapace! She manages to take full advantage of its weakened spot, cracking it further! (deals 11)

On 10, Creel rolls onto his feet. The staggered beetle, now surrounded on all fronts, does not attack.

On 7, Madeline carefully slides over, trying to flank the creature.

On 4, Kendra aims her wand again, firing on the massive creature. Two more missiles find their target, slamming into the heavily injured beetle!2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 2 = 8

On 2, Smith swings again, but fails to strike true.

GM:
Bad player! Explosive Runes activated! Oh, and the beetle takes another 26! 12/50

Vaugh crit with his crossbow, I'll roll to confirm down here... so he gets a fresh die roll, not something recycled due to an edit.

(Vaughn rolls to confirm his threat 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 (dealing 1d8 ⇒ 3 additional points of damage if he hits.)

On 2, the beetle, badly wounded, lets fly a stream of vile acid, targeting Creel, Valen, Tharnik, and Kendra! (Reflex saves, DC 17; 3d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 6) = 16 damage if you fail; 1/2 if you save).

Tharnik rolls 1d20 ⇒ 2
Kendra rolls 1d20 ⇒ 4

Caught square in the blast of acid, both Kendra and Tharnik fall, their bodies covered in a thick coating of the corrosive liquid. Kendra, for her part, barely makes a sound as she collapses, her clothing and items quickly succumbing to the effects of the acid.

Tharnik, for his part, lets out a howl of pain as he moves toward Kendra, stumbling several feet before collapsing before her. Still conscious, he begins to drag his body toward her.


Female Human (Varisian(Ustalav)) Druid(Menhir Savant)/4 - Monk/1 HP: 33/36; AC16, T15, FF15; F+7,R+5,W+11; Per +13; Init +3

Round Something

Noooo, Kendra. You are not going to die on my watch.

With that, Alexa renews her brutal beating of the bug.

Attack-club:1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 = 17 <-- extra +2 for flanking I believe
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Dark Archive

Yes, you are flanking with Smith.


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+7,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Madeline throws herself to Kendra's aid.

Craft Alchemy:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 (To quickly figure out what will neutralize the acid!)

Frantically she rips and cuts away at Kendra's sprayed raiment's, the better to stop any more acid getting through to Kendra.

"Healing POTIONS! Balms! ANYTHING!" Madeline shouts.

Smith pulls back his great maul and swings at the beetle again.

Att Roll:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Dam Roll:1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

And again simply swings through air. Love this dice roller. :(

2,001 to 2,050 of 4,956 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jörmungandr's Carrion Crown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.