Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Jaye's Carrion Crown

Game Master Jason Sonia

The Carrion Crown Adventure Path... with a twist.


601 to 650 of 1,885 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Cheliax

Nor I! Lookit me, I'm a researchin' machine!


Male Orc Expert 5

Just waiting for the sheriff to run up to me and asmodeus adn inform us the rest of the group has been jailed so we can endeavor to pretend we dont know them.


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+6,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Here and still posting. =)


Male Human Alchemist 2

I'd say you could always hand wave and have us all gathered back up at the professor's anytime.


Heinrich Strauss wrote:


I'd say you could always hand wave and have us all gathered back up at the professor's anytime.

That doesn't seem unreasonable to me.


stats:
Hp 36/36 AC&ffac 15, +2 shield +2 cbt ex. Tou ac 10+2 cbt ex. 17cmd F+7 R+4 W+6
Human. Mixed heritage. Mutt from a port city. Warrior of the Holy Light 3AD
Heinrich Strauss wrote:


I'd say you could always hand wave and have us all gathered back up at the professor's anytime.

I would still like to wander the other shops in town but I understand my poke into everything and see who tries to kill us style may slow us down so I will roll with whatever you like dear leader.


Male Human Alchemist 2

LOL, I'd say Creel's in charge of our group of four.

I have no issue spending eight hours exploring every shop in town, except I'm sure Rendel and Vaghn are getting antsy (the players, not the characters) doing their research.


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+6,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Well, staying in character, Madeline would be more than happy to continue perusing the shops with Creel. (^_~)

Though if the DM wants to move things along, who are we to forestall his hand of fate?

Much cheers to every one.

Cheliax

So... close! Post! Enter the temple! Let me be part of the game again! Eeeeeeeeeh! XD


AsmodeusUltima wrote:
So... close! Post! Enter the temple! Let me be part of the game again! Eeeeeeeeeh! XD

Rendel just needs to come outside for his smoke break. :P


Male Orc Expert 5
_Dortlin_ wrote:
AsmodeusUltima wrote:
So... close! Post! Enter the temple! Let me be part of the game again! Eeeeeeeeeh! XD
Rendel just needs to come outside for his smoke break. :P

Rendel's not even old enough to drink. Besides the stick is shoved so far up his ass if he tried to smoke it'd catch fire.

Cheliax

Since no one is adverse to it, I'll fast forward things a bit.

Cheliax

RGM:
Ooh, just found the Serpent Lash feat! Since I have not even been in combat yet (and it would give the exact same bonus at this point) would you mind if I change out Weapon Focus for Weapon Expertise?

Cheliax

AsmodeusUltima wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

That's fine

Cheliax

Just so you guys know, I'm going to be leaving for Gen Con early Tuesday morning, so my posting will be infrequent over the next week or two. As I stated before, I'm not falling off the planet or anything, so do not be alarmed.

Of course, if any of you will be at Gen Con, let me know. It would be cool to meet up with some of you!

Cheers,
Jaye


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+6,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Have a great time. =)


stats:
Hp 36/36 AC&ffac 15, +2 shield +2 cbt ex. Tou ac 10+2 cbt ex. 17cmd F+7 R+4 W+6
Human. Mixed heritage. Mutt from a port city. Warrior of the Holy Light 3AD
TheReplacementGM wrote:

Just so you guys know, I'm going to be leaving for Gen Con early Tuesday morning, so my posting will be infrequent over the next week or two. As I stated before, I'm not falling off the planet or anything, so do not be alarmed.

Of course, if any of you will be at Gen Con, let me know. It would be cool to meet up with some of you!

Cheers,
Jaye

Have a great time. Wish I could join you.


Male Orc Expert 5

Well, I'll be at dragon con later this year does that count?

Cheliax

Thanks guys. Nah, I only fly back for Gen Con. I might do Dragon Con some year, though. Maybe when I move back to the US.

Cheliax

Aw, wish I wasn't so poor. One day I will go to a Con... one day!


Proton packs! I hope it's proton packs! *crosses fingers*


Male Orc Expert 5
_Dortlin_ wrote:
Proton packs! I hope it's proton packs! *crosses fingers*

So Creel is Venkman, Rendel is Egon, I guess that makes Vaughn Ray.


stats:
Hp 36/36 AC&ffac 15, +2 shield +2 cbt ex. Tou ac 10+2 cbt ex. 17cmd F+7 R+4 W+6
Human. Mixed heritage. Mutt from a port city. Warrior of the Holy Light 3AD

"She's not my girlfriend. I find her interesting because she's a client and because she sleeps above her covers. Four feet above the covers! She barks. She Drools. She claws."

Cheliax

Hehe, just finished reading the firearms section of UC. It is too bad the Archaeologist archetype is completely incompatible with Archivist, but if I buddy up with Madeline maybe I can eventually get a pistol and Nerdy Indiana Jones will be one step closer to reality! :P

Also, even more whip feats! Whatever will I do?


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+6,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

*Narrows eye* Wait, if the three guys have been 'dibbed'....that just leaves the Secretary...or Sigourney Weaver.....

*Makes sure Smith has no inclination of turning into a giant hell hound...*

Smith *Growf?*


stats:
Hp 36/36 AC&ffac 15, +2 shield +2 cbt ex. Tou ac 10+2 cbt ex. 17cmd F+7 R+4 W+6
Human. Mixed heritage. Mutt from a port city. Warrior of the Holy Light 3AD
Madeline Peshtussle wrote:

*Narrows eye* Wait, if the three guys have been 'dibbed'....that just leaves the Secretary...or Sigourney Weaver.....

*Makes sure Smith has no inclination of turning into a giant hell hound...*

Smith *Growf?*

Dont forget Winston Zedmore.

Actually Madeline/Smith could do a very passable Janine Melnitz/Louis Tully.

Cheliax

I dunno; I think Heinrich is Louis, and Dortlin is likely Winston. :P


Male Orc Expert 5
AsmodeusUltima wrote:
I dunno; I think Heinrich is Louis, and Dortlin is likely Winston. :P

Dortlin is winston. Heinrich is the EPA prick.


Male Human Alchemist 2

:)

Cheliax

Ah, yes. This man has no dick. ;P


stats:
Hp 36/36 AC&ffac 15, +2 shield +2 cbt ex. Tou ac 10+2 cbt ex. 17cmd F+7 R+4 W+6
Human. Mixed heritage. Mutt from a port city. Warrior of the Holy Light 3AD

"If we're wrong, then nothing happens. We go to jail, peacefully, quietly. We'll enjoy it. But if we're right, and we can stop this thing... Lenny, you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters."

I can actually forsee Creel needing this line talking to the Town council. Yeah, Creel is Venkman.

Cheliax

Okay, so my (totally unsubstantiated) theory about what happened to our beloved wayward RGM: While attending GenCon he fell in with the wrong crowd. Caught up in a whirlwind haze of Mountain Dew, Doritos, and hot cosplay chicks, he eventually came to realize that civilization would no longer hold any appeal for him. Now escaped into the wild, he is among his own kind, frolicking with wild Gamers; maybe he will find a mate and have a litter. Godspeed, little buddy. Godspeed.


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+6,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

I think a lot of PbP games here on the boards are suffering "Con fallout" atm...>_>

Though I do wish every one all the very best.


Male Orc Expert 5
AsmodeusUltima wrote:
Okay, so my (totally unsubstantiated) theory about what happened to our beloved wayward RGM: While attending GenCon he fell in with the wrong crowd. Caught up in a whirlwind haze of Mountain Dew, Doritos, and hot cosplay chicks, he eventually came to realize that civilization would no longer hold any appeal for him. Now escaped into the wild, he is among his own kind, frolicking with wild Gamers; maybe he will find a mate and have a litter. Godspeed, little buddy. Godspeed.

He became a larper?

Cheliax

*Ahem.* Yes, well... I may, or may not have been a LARPer for several years. *Cough, cough*


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+6,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

"Once you start down the LARP path...? Forever shall it shadow your destiny..."

Cheliax

Yep, pretty much. Makes sense though, since I am an actor, both on stage and here. It's in my blood. ;)

Qadira

Owner of Storm Bunny Studios, LLC
AsmodeusUltima wrote:
Okay, so my (totally unsubstantiated) theory about what happened to our beloved wayward RGM: While attending GenCon he fell in with the wrong crowd. Caught up in a whirlwind haze of Mountain Dew, Doritos, and hot cosplay chicks, he eventually came to realize that civilization would no longer hold any appeal for him. Now escaped into the wild, he is among his own kind, frolicking with wild Gamers; maybe he will find a mate and have a litter. Godspeed, little buddy. Godspeed.

Bahahahaha! Nope. I was drinking with Paizonians... and weeks after were just recovery.


I'm kind of feeling like we've lost a little momentum.

Cheliax

_Dortlin_ wrote:
I'm kind of feeling like we've lost a little momentum.

I don't know what to tell you.

I'm posting.


TheReplacementGM wrote:
_Dortlin_ wrote:
I'm kind of feeling like we've lost a little momentum.

I don't know what to tell you.

I'm posting.

Sorry, it wasn't mean to be accusatory. It's just that I've seen a lot of PbP die out because posting slows down to a crawl, and it would be a real shame for that to happen here. I'm hoping we can all be a little more active. :)

Actually, somewhat to that end, I have a suggestion. One of the issues with PbP is that the slow pace kind of inhibits the sense of advancement, so I thought the step system Sean K. Reynolds came up with might combat that somewhat. Submitted for your approval, The Step System.


HP: 28 / 28, Init:+3, Perc:+6,AC:16,Fort:+3,Ref:+4,Will:+3

Wait...does it involve 'Twelve steps'...?

Cheliax

_Dortlin_ wrote:
TheReplacementGM wrote:
_Dortlin_ wrote:
I'm kind of feeling like we've lost a little momentum.

I don't know what to tell you.

I'm posting.

Sorry, it wasn't mean to be accusatory. It's just that I've seen a lot of PbP die out because posting slows down to a crawl, and it would be a real shame for that to happen here. I'm hoping we can all be a little more active. :)

Actually, somewhat to that end, I have a suggestion. One of the issues with PbP is that the slow pace kind of inhibits the sense of advancement, so I thought the step system Sean K. Reynolds came up with might combat that somewhat. Submitted for your approval, The Step System.

I like that. A lot.


stats:
Hp 36/36 AC&ffac 15, +2 shield +2 cbt ex. Tou ac 10+2 cbt ex. 17cmd F+7 R+4 W+6
Human. Mixed heritage. Mutt from a port city. Warrior of the Holy Light 3AD
TheReplacementGM wrote:


I like that. A lot.

It would end the 'ding' phenomenon which would be nice. It might cause issues with feats depending on when caster level or fighter level increases happen but I am more than willing to give this a try.

Cheliax

Creel wrote:
TheReplacementGM wrote:


I like that. A lot.
It would end the 'ding' phenomenon which would be nice. It might cause issues with feats depending on when caster level or fighter level increases happen but I am more than willing to give this a try.

Let's see what everybody else thinks...

Cheliax

I'm fine with it. That may be easier on you as well, simply deciding when to give us a "Step" instead of having to worry about multiplying all xp rewards to account for a 150% sized party.

Cheliax

Okay then. Starting with level 2, we'll use this system. Until then, I need you folks to pass some Will saves. Daaaaaahhhhhhhhmmmmmnnnn....


Poor Vaghn...

At least the objective is to flee anyway, right?

Cheliax

He just can't get a break....

Does someone have Iron Will in their future? I think so....


stats:
Hp 36/36 AC&ffac 15, +2 shield +2 cbt ex. Tou ac 10+2 cbt ex. 17cmd F+7 R+4 W+6
Human. Mixed heritage. Mutt from a port city. Warrior of the Holy Light 3AD
TheReplacementGM wrote:

He just can't get a break....

He may well be in the best postiion of all of us to see tomorow...Rendal and Smith are the only ones who made that save. This could get ugly.

601 to 650 of 1,885 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / [OOC] Jörmungandr's Carrion Crown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.