Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Jade Regent

Game Master Will Cooper

A game of Jade Regent


501 to 550 of 1,274 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Female Human (Varisian) Bard 2

Gosh, Mar. I didn't even realize we were cleared for round 3 yet. I should have paid more attention to Will's post.

She has no idea what Rommin and the goblin are saying to each other, but Kelistra's certain it's not friendly. Kelistra continues her song and shoots an arrow at the goblin who wounded Rommin.

Bardic Performance: Inspire Courage, 5 rounds remain. Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Right, resolving round three actions. Marduzi, I'll keep your action paused until round 4. MAP REPOST.

Malcolm emerges from the centre hut, blinking slightly in the sudden light. The second watchtower goblin fires a snap shot at him Held action attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22, damage 1d6 ⇒ 1.

Iralynash throws a bomb up into the watchtower in retaliation, and goblins shriek and sizzle. One survives the flames just long enough to be struck by Jordan's force bolt; it tumbles, silent, from the tower.

Marduzi, Malcolm - you see two goblins menacing the group by the gate, waving rusty dog slicers. You will be able to attack them next turn.

Kelistra's arrow flies wide of her mark, and the two goblins by the gate press their attack. One steps up to Rommin and continues to stab at the archer,the other switches targets from Halvor to Kelistria.

Attack on Rommin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7, damage 1d4 ⇒ 3
Attack on Kelistria: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14, damage 1d4 ⇒ 2

Ruhk:
You slip out of the back door of the long middle hut, looking for a way round behind the goblins. You see several more huts, each as squalid and decrepit as the whole village. You also see more goblins emerging from at least three of the huts, obviously roused by the sounds of battle.


Initiative order:
Marduzi 21
Halvor 19
Ruhk 17
Kelistra 14
Iralynash 14
Jordan 13
Malcolm 9
Azmythe 7
Goblins 7
Rommin 5

Rommin's final action from round 3, then on to round 4.


Human Barbarian 2 HPs 28/28 AC 17 FF 15 T 12 (-2 Raging) CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +0 (+2 Raging) Init +2 Per +5

Rommin retreats another step and launches another arrow at the determined goblin.

To hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Confounded by the goblin's stubborness, Rommin glances around at how the rest of the battle is going.


Male Magus 1 - HP 11/11 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Ft +4 Rf +2 Wi +1 | Init +2 | Perc +4 |

More for me!
Ruhk will move to engage the newcomers, roaring out a belly laugh as he does so.
He may be a bit overconfident, but he is no idiot, and the laugh is meant to calla attention to the presence of this new fight for his companions once they deal with their own foes.


Elf [hp = 17/17; AC12/T12/ff10; F +0; R+2; W+3 CMD 12] Wizard 3 (Sin Mage/sloth)

Jordan looks for another injured goblin.
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 to hit with his force bolt.


Female Human (Varisian) Bard 2

What's he up to now? Kelistra thinks about Ruhk's outburst.

"Look out gobs, there goes Dandy Ruhk," she sings. "He loves the lasses, he's a randy buck. But if I had a face yours," she sings this last while drawing her rapier on the goblin that's charged her. "I'd join the Chellish army." She stabs at the goblin with the final flourish of that verse.

Bardic Performance: Inspire Courage 4 rounds remain. Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 So, combat may not be Keli's forte.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/8 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 85/85/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 14/CMD: 26/Init: 2/Perc: 6

Round 4: AC: 17 (15 Charging), HP: 13/14, Charging,Courage Inspired

Malcolm charges the nearest goblin he can reach at the gates.

BS ATT: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 15
BS DAM: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11


Alch 1, HP 10/10 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +0 | CMD 15 | Initiative +5 | Perception +6 | Sense Motive +0 | Knowledge(Arcana/Nature) +6
Resources:
Bombs 2/3 | Extracts - 1st: 3/3

If there is time Iralynash will move and toss a bomb in the new goblins before Rukh get near them. If he is already there he will just follow him.

bomb: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 1 = 17
dmg: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7
Slash dmg=4


Stats:
AC 18/12/16 HP 19/19 F+4 R+2 W+0 Init+2 Per+6

Sorry for getting ahead of things. Just drop me back in there when Round 3 concludes.


Rommin wings his target; it bleeds but keeps coming.

End of round three / start of round four.

Marduzi, Malcolm, and Jordan combine to finish off the goblins by the gate, leaving Kelistra's shot unnecessary. Feel free to change action, K. There are now no goblins visible in the courtyard by the gate, though from the sound of it there are more somewhere in the village. Probably near Ruhk, judging from the slightly manic laughter.

Ruhk and Iranylash:
Ruhk charges a group of three goblins just emerging from the south-western hut. You can make an attack roll, they're close enough. Iranylash, makes it back through to the south end of the long skinny hut. You see three groups, each with at least three goblins, emerging from various huts, out of sight of the others. Your thrown bomb immolates one goblin, leaving a smoldering corpse, and severely burns two others.

Halvor and Azmythe can post, then goblins get a go.


Azmythe continues to position himself to offer succor to any comrade that gets injured. Unless I've missed something, no one has gotten injured yet.


Male Human Fighter 1 Current Hps 13/13, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, CMD 17, Saves: F +5, R +3, W +1, Init +2, Per +0

Same as Azmythe for me. Combat medics at the ready!


Female Human (Varisian) Bard 2

Repost of my last turn since you all got to the gob first.

Seeing the menacing goblin slain by her companions, Kelistra decides to run off and see what kind of trouble Ruhk's found for himself. Singing all the while, she runs to the ladder by the building she saw him enter last and scrambles up it.

Bardic Performance: Inspire Courage is still up. 4 rounds remain. I'm not sure of Ruhk's exact location, but I'd like to get as close as possible this round.


Human Barbarian 2 HPs 28/28 AC 17 FF 15 T 12 (-2 Raging) CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +0 (+2 Raging) Init +2 Per +5
Halvor Lumbar wrote:
Same as Azmythe for me. Combat medics at the ready!

I think Rommin may be the only one hurt at this point; crazy goblin getting past our front line and getting at the squishier folk! No rush though. :)


Male Magus 1 - HP 11/11 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Ft +4 Rf +2 Wi +1 | Init +2 | Perc +4 |

Gm Will:

Is that an attack in round 3? Or will this be Ruhk's round 4 action? Just want to make sure I understand.


Ruhk:
Attack in round 3. You were close enough.

Rommin was cut, and Kelistra took some minor damage from a firework.


Male Magus 1 - HP 11/11 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Ft +4 Rf +2 Wi +1 | Init +2 | Perc +4 |

Gm Will:
Thank you for explaining
Charge round 3: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Ruhk laughs happily at the amount of "fun" he is having, then quickly slashes out with his blade once more to strike at the next goblin before him.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

"Oh my, good dodge there gobbo, but you'll have to do even BETTER next time."


Alch 1, HP 10/10 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +0 | CMD 15 | Initiative +5 | Perception +6 | Sense Motive +0 | Knowledge(Arcana/Nature) +6
Resources:
Bombs 2/3 | Extracts - 1st: 3/3

DM:

The elf tosses another bomb into the bigger of the other two unscarred groups of goblins and moves back to the main square trying to bait them into the open.

Ranged touch attack and moves back 30ft into the main square.
Bomb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Dmg: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10
Splash dmg= 4

Iralynash yells in elven as he retreats to the main square.

Elven:

Incoming...


While all is briefly quiet in the Village yard by the gate, Kelistra darts into the long thin central building in search of Ruhk and Iranylash. She makes it to the far southern door, and emerges back into the light in time to see...

Ruhk, Iralynash, Kelistra:
Ruhk charging a group of three goblins, hewing one from shoulder to hip, while Iralynash burns another group with his bombs. There are at least six goblins still standing, converging on Ruhk and Iranylash.

@Iralynash: still resolving round 3 actions, I'll work your latest post into round 4.

Ruhk gets swarmed by four small green forms, snarling and spitting and waving rusty cleavers.
Attack 1: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 = 9, damage 1d4 ⇒ 4.
Attack 2: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 2 = 23, damage 1d4 ⇒ 1.
Attack 3: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8, damage 1d4 ⇒ 2.
Attack 4: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 2 = 24, damage 1d4 ⇒ 3.

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 2 = 21, damage 1d4 ⇒ 1.

Of the two goblins scorched by alchemical weapons, one bolts to the south-east shouting in broken common "Chief! Wake chief! Wake chief!"

The other charges Iralynash.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 = 22, damage 1d4 ⇒ 3.

Everyone by the gate:

You hear the clash of weapons, raised goblin voices, Ruhk's laughter, and the whumph of alchemical weapons coming from the south of the village. Then a panicked goblin voice shouting in broken common "Chief! Wake chief! Wake chief!"


Rommin's up, then everyone else with Round four actions. Iralynash, I already have yours.


Alch 1, HP 10/10 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +0 | CMD 15 | Initiative +5 | Perception +6 | Sense Motive +0 | Knowledge(Arcana/Nature) +6
Resources:
Bombs 2/3 | Extracts - 1st: 3/3

DM:
My bad. I assumed we were already on round 4 an my action was before they move. Srry. Retconing my actions.

Iralynash looks around for targets. Seening the yelling goblin he steps back 5 ft and tosses a bomb at it. I will use my rolls from previous post. while yelling in elven.


Elf [hp = 17/17; AC12/T12/ff10; F +0; R+2; W+3 CMD 12] Wizard 3 (Sin Mage/sloth)

Jordan calmly surveys the bedlam around him and walks boldly through the village as if he owns it. He sees the battle going one sided.
Such unorganized resistance.

Casually Jordan wheels and picks off an injured goblin and continues walking to join the alchemist in the main square.

Last force bolt 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Reminds me of this scene.
Apocolypse now


Female Human (Varisian) Bard 2

"Four to one! No fair!" Kelistra shouts above the din of battle. She's no longer singing.

Dropping the Bardic Performance for now since we're getting split up. If your initiative for round 4 is before Kelistra's you still get the buff.

DM, Ruhk, and Iralynash:
Kelistra rushes forward and lunges her rapier into one of the goblins swarming Ruhk.

Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Damage1d6 ⇒ 3


Human Barbarian 2 HPs 28/28 AC 17 FF 15 T 12 (-2 Raging) CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +0 (+2 Raging) Init +2 Per +5

Assuming there is still room to back up, Rommin will step back once more and try to finish the goblin hounding him.

To hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Baffled by the creatures lightning reflexes, Rommin begins to ponder a full retreat.


Male Magus 1 - HP 11/11 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Ft +4 Rf +2 Wi +1 | Init +2 | Perc +4 |

Ruhk winces a little as one of the goblins manages to slip under his shield and rake his weapon along Ruhk's ribs.
But he quickly begins to laugh again, enjoying the challenge (and seeing reinforcements arriving, not really all that worried).

"Mwahaha! Two! Who will make it three?"
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/8 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 85/85/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 14/CMD: 26/Init: 2/Perc: 6

Malcolm rushes to the sound of the combat.

I assume that I will have to spend a turn to get there, being not the fleetist of foot?


@Rommin: your tormenter was killed by Malcolm at the top of last round. Sorry, I should have been more clear. Feel free to take another action and we'll discard that roll :)

Malcolm and Jordan move deeper into the village, joining Kelistra and Iralynash just south of the central building. Jordan's force bolt dispatches a badly burned goblin, but Malcolm does not make it into melee range.

Ruhk skewers one of his four combatants, and Iralynash flings another bomb, just catching the goblin that was heading south in its splash radius. With a final shriek of "Chief!", it collapses.

Marduzi, Halvor, Azmythe and Rommin have actions remaining. Note to self, update the goblin ear tracker while it's still feasible.


Stats:
AC 18/12/16 HP 19/19 F+4 R+2 W+0 Init+2 Per+6

Will, want me to reroll? I was way, way early with Round 4, but its up above.


Human Barbarian 2 HPs 28/28 AC 17 FF 15 T 12 (-2 Raging) CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +0 (+2 Raging) Init +2 Per +5

I think I've missed any updates to the map if there have been any. I think that means there aren't any more goblins in the courtyard? If that's the case...

With a nod of thanks to Malcolm, Rommin nocks another arrow and starts across the courtyard toward the sounds of fighting.

30' move, and ready action to fire at any goblins that come at him.


@Marduzi - oh, no, that's fine. I had just forgotten.
@Rommin - yep, there are no more goblins in the courtyard. No updates to the map. One day I will have map tools and the like sussed out and we'll have real maps with character locations and stuff, but that's probably still a couple of months away.

Rommin and Marduzi move deeper into the village, Rommin watchful with arrow ready. They skirt around the central building, following the sound of combat. Abruptly two small goblinoid heads appear above them, on the roof of a nearby hut. One bears a bow, the other another fizzing firework. Rommin, take your held shot against either goblin.

In the melee deeper within the village, three goblins still menace Ruhk. Two of them flank him, while the third attempts to grab his ankles and bring him down to their level. It's desperate dive at Ruhk's feet allows it to narrowly escape the bite of Kelistra's rapier.
Trip: 1d20 ⇒ 4 vs Ruhk's CMD - granting an AOO.
Attack 1: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 = 14, damage 1d4 ⇒ 2
Attack 2: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7, damage 1d4 ⇒ 2

The final goblin in sight, as yet unslain by blade, bow, spell or fire, finally reaches Iralynash.
Attack on Iralynash: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 = 22, damage 1d4 ⇒ 3

Chance for Halvor and Azmythe, then I will move to round five.


Looks like Iralynash was hurt. Time for Azmythe to leap into action.

Azmythe moves to offer healing to his injured ally.
Healing 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Fighter 1 Current Hps 13/13, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, CMD 17, Saves: F +5, R +3, W +1, Init +2, Per +0

Halvor will move deeper into the village to make sure Ruhk is ok as well as Rommin and Marduzi


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/8 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 85/85/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 14/CMD: 26/Init: 2/Perc: 6

Round 5: AC: 17 (15 Charging), HP: 13/14, Charging,Courage Inspired

Malcolm will charge into a flanking position with Iralynash, to attack the goblin that wounded him, if possible.

If I am unable to charge to that position, then please disregard the additional +2 to hit and -2 to AC. Thanks.

BS ATT: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 19
BS DAM: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10


Male Magus 1 - HP 11/11 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Ft +4 Rf +2 Wi +1 | Init +2 | Perc +4 |

Ruhk displays his confidence by completely ignoring the two flanking goblins, in fact not even bothering to move out of their flanking position.

Instead he points a finger at the goblin that tried to grab his legs.
"Hey you! I thought ankle biter was just a term for you gobbos, not a reality."

Raising Bethany over his head he grins down at the goblin.
"You'll be number four!"

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Female Human (Varisian) Bard 2

"Yeah, and they're wannabe backstabbers, too," Kelistra says as she tries to skewer one of the goblins that's flanking Ruhk.

Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 Damage 1d6 ⇒ 1


Elf [hp = 17/17; AC12/T12/ff10; F +0; R+2; W+3 CMD 12] Wizard 3 (Sin Mage/sloth)

Jordan calmly waits as his new friends fight with the goblins. If the goblins are left to act, he will step up and cast.
Delay until just before goblins - if any left he will cast Daze (lose action) Will DC14 on the healthiest one.


Stats:
AC 18/12/16 HP 19/19 F+4 R+2 W+0 Init+2 Per+6

Round 5

Marduzi moves to attack one of the goblins that have appeared, slashing at them with his sword.
Attack (Greatsword) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage (Greatsword) 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 5) + 7 = 17

Status:

AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14. . (+4 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 11/11
Weapon Equipped Greatsword +6 (2d6+7/19-20/x2)


Human Barbarian 2 HPs 28/28 AC 17 FF 15 T 12 (-2 Raging) CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +0 (+2 Raging) Init +2 Per +5

Rommin will take his shot at the goblin that emerged with a bow.

To hit 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5

Assuming range is greater than 30'. If less than 30', please add +1 to both rolls.


Malcolm destroys the goblin near Iralynash with a devastating blow to its already wounded form. Ruhk badly hurts his target, but the wound is not fatal and the goblins seem to have very little sense of self-preservation. Kelistra jabs a goblin in the thigh, leaving a pinprick wound.

Azmythe successfully heals Iralynash, while Halvor gets close enough to heal someone next round. Jordan finds that there are still three goblins menacing Ruhk, and attempts to distract one with a spell. Will save DC 14 1d2 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1.

Rommin snap-fires at one of the two goblins that appeared on the roof of a hut. At close range his arrow pierces its skull, killing it instantly.

Marduzi, the recently appeared goblins are on the roof of a nearby hut - I need a DC 10 climb check for you to attack.

I think it's just Iralynash left to have a turn before the goblins take their round 5 actions.


Alch 1, HP 10/10 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +0 | CMD 15 | Initiative +5 | Perception +6 | Sense Motive +0 | Knowledge(Arcana/Nature) +6
Resources:
Bombs 2/3 | Extracts - 1st: 3/3

With a nod to Malcolm.
Thank you friend.
Iralynash charges one of the remaining goblins attacking Rukh.

Charge injured goblin (if there is one)
Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 19

Dmg: 1d12 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12


Male Magus 1 - HP 11/11 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Ft +4 Rf +2 Wi +1 | Init +2 | Perc +4 |

"Whoa! Nice strike there Iralynash my old chum, shared credit for that one? Nah, too complicated, we'll call that one yours.
More fun with a little competition."

Ruhk turns to the one remaining unhurt goblin.
"Congratulations! Now YOU'LL be my number four!"


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/8 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 85/85/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 14/CMD: 26/Init: 2/Perc: 6

Not if I get to him first!


Elf [hp = 17/17; AC12/T12/ff10; F +0; R+2; W+3 CMD 12] Wizard 3 (Sin Mage/sloth)

Noticed a d2 makes it hard to make saves!


Male Magus 1 - HP 11/11 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Ft +4 Rf +2 Wi +1 | Init +2 | Perc +4 |

"Oho! NOW we got a real competition! This is exciting, can you feel it boys and girls?"


Female Human (Varisian) Bard 2

"Girls? I thought I was the only... Oh! I can't believe I fell for that. Let's finish this guy off before their chief shows up."


Thanks Jordan! New saving throw vs DC 14 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13


Three goblins remain in view; two arrayed either side of Ruhk, and one atop the hut near Rommin and Marduzi. The one on the hut wields a fizzing paper tube.

Two attacks on Ruhk with flanking.
Attack 1: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11, damage 1d4 ⇒ 4
Attack 2: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 = 9, damage 1d4 ⇒ 3

The goblin with the firework aims it squarely at Marduzi, as he scales the wall of he hut, and grins in sheer glee as a fiery projectile shoots toward the cavalier at point blank range.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 = 21, damage 1d3, Fort save DC 13 or dazzled for one round.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/8 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 85/85/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 14/CMD: 26/Init: 2/Perc: 6

Round 6: AC: 17, HP: 13/14,Courage Inspired

Malcolm will move into a flanking position with Ruhk, to attack one of the goblins that are flanking him.

BS ATT: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 9
BS DAM: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6

You have got to be kidding me! Two 1s!


Female Human (Varisian) Bard 2

Kelistra will take advantage of the goblins' single minded determination... Wait these are goblins... Their sheer idiocy in attacking Ruhk to flank the other one that's attacking him and stabs it with her rapier.

Attack 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 = 9 Damage 1d6 ⇒ 5

501 to 550 of 1,274 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jormungandr's Jade Regent All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.