Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Jade Regent

Game Master Will Cooper

A game of Jade Regent


451 to 500 of 1,274 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/7 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 75/75/AC: 22(23)/CMB: 11/CMD: 23/Init: 2/Perc: 4

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Cool. So far we have:
Ruhk 17
Kelistra 14
Malcolm 9
Azmythe 7
Goblins 7


Human Barbarian 1 HPs 16/16 AC 17 FF 15 T 12 (-2 Raging) CMD 16 Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +0 (+2 Raging) Init +2 Per +4

Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Rommin smiles at the call of goblins. Much better than those vicious creatures from the road...

A 1 on initiative. That's okay, better now than when the arrows start flying!

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Merciful Healer Cleric (1)/Master of Many Syles & Monk of the Lotus (1) of Irori
Stats:
Current Hps 15/15, AC 15, t 15, FF 10, CMD 15, Saves: F +5, R +3, W +8, Init +1, Per +8

Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 19


Human [hp = 8/8; AC12/T12/ff10; F +1; R+2; W+4 CMD 12] Wizard (Evoker) 1 [force missile 7/7]

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Stats:
AC 18/12/16 HP 19/19 F+4 R+2 W+0 Init+2 Per+6

"Looks like three of them Kelistra unless we have some that have poked an eye out!"
Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Looks like I'll be at or near the top, so...
Marduzi charges through the door, swinging his greatsword at the closest goblin. But, slipping on some rotten food, he careens into the corner and nearly manages to slice his own foot open.
Attack (Greatsword, Power Attack) 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 1 = 6
Damage (Greatsword, Power Attack) 2d6 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2) + 7 + 3 = 14

Status:

AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14. . (+4 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 11/11
Weapon Equipped Greatsword +6 (2d6+7/19-20/x2)


Male
Stats:
Magus 1 - Init +2 - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 14- Perception: +0 - F: +4/R: +2/W: +2 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft
Status:
Hp:11/11, Status Effect: None, Arcane Pool: 3/3, Spells: lv1 2/2

After Marduzis impressive but somewhat comical charge, Ruhk calls out.
"So YOU had the Vodka?!"


Alchemist, grenadier lvl 2

At last.
initiative
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


That's everyone, so the full initiative table is:
Marduzi 21
Halvor 19
Ruhk 17
Kelistra 14
Iralynash 14
Jordan 13
Malcolm 9
Azmythe 7
Goblins 7
Rommin 5

Kelistra, Jordan, Rommin and Halvor are just inside the gate. Azmythe, Iralynash, Malcolm, Marduzi and Ruhk are just outside the next hut marked H5, 3x3 room on left of map, and have been attacked by three goblins in the hut. Some of you have noticed movement in another nearby hut also marked H5, 2x5 room in middle of map.

Marduzi disappears from view into the hut, followed by much bashing and crashing and squealing. You think it's probably the goblins squealing.

Halvor, Ruhk, Iralynash, Jordan, Malcolm post round one actions.


Male
Stats:
Magus 1 - Init +2 - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 14- Perception: +0 - F: +4/R: +2/W: +2 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft
Status:
Hp:11/11, Status Effect: None, Arcane Pool: 3/3, Spells: lv1 2/2

They are just goblins, this should be over quickly.

Ruhk follows Marduzi inside, trying to avoid slipping on anything he takes it easier, walking instead of charging.
He targets the closest unoccupied Goblin with Bethany.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Human [hp = 8/8; AC12/T12/ff10; F +1; R+2; W+4 CMD 12] Wizard (Evoker) 1 [force missile 7/7]

Jordan moves toward Ruhk until he sees a goblin injured and not down sending a bolt of force at it. 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/7 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 75/75/AC: 22(23)/CMB: 11/CMD: 23/Init: 2/Perc: 4

Round 1: AC: 17, HP: 14/14

Malcolm, Bastard Sword held overhead, attacks the nearest foe.

BS ATT: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
BS DAM: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Merciful Healer Cleric (1)/Master of Many Syles & Monk of the Lotus (1) of Irori
Stats:
Current Hps 15/15, AC 15, t 15, FF 10, CMD 15, Saves: F +5, R +3, W +8, Init +1, Per +8

Halvor will delay in case anyone needs his aid


Relinking the map for reference. MAP LINK. One day I'll be in a position to learn map tools and give you beautiful maps with character icons and everything. One day.

Ruhkand Malcolm both follow Marduzi inside the square hut (middle left of the map, 3x3, marked H5). Ruhk's blow connects and a goblin clutches an ugly wound but doesn't go down. Malcolm, following too close, doesn't get a clean swing.

Jordan, you can make it to the door of the hut, but you can't get in past Ruhk, Marduzi and Malcolm who were closer and entered first. I'll hold your attack for a possible snap-shot later in the turn, if that's OK.

Kelistra and Iralynash can declare actions, or hold for a target...


Female Human (Varisian) Bard 2

Kelistra has her bow trained on the door to the building where she saw movement. Maybe the din the guys are making will bring whatever's in there out here.

Holding for a target.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male
Stats:
Magus 1 - Init +2 - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 14- Perception: +0 - F: +4/R: +2/W: +2 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft
Status:
Hp:11/11, Status Effect: None, Arcane Pool: 3/3, Spells: lv1 2/2

"Nice moves gobbo, just nicked you did I? But can you do that again?
Tell you what? One free shot on me, make it count."

Ruhk spreads his arms, inviting the goblin to throw a punch.

Ruhk will foregoe his DEX bonus on Ac for one attack from that one goblin.


Alchemist, grenadier lvl 2

Iralynash follows Marduzi and Ruhk charging inside the hut and attacking the nearest goblin with his polearm.
attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 2 = 15
dmg: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Next post tomorrow - sorry for the delay.


Iralynash squeezes into the now crowded hut and narrowly misses finishing the goblin that Ruhk injured.

Goblins' turn.
The three goblins, one wounded, two untouched, boil out of the corners of the hut and attack Malcolm, Marduzi, and Ruhk. The goblin that Ruhk challenged shrieks something in their debased language, loud enough to echo round the small village.

Goblin:
"These ones have meat on them. Maybe they bleed this time! Let's see!"


Attack vs Malcolm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6, damage 1d4 ⇒ 3.
Attack vs Marduzi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6, damage 1d4 ⇒ 1.
Attack vs Ruhk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10, damage 1d4 ⇒ 2.

Another goblin comes to the door of the long thin hut, carrying a funny looking tube in its clawed green hands. Kelistra, you can take your readied attack. The tube fizzes and sparks and with a howl of glee from the goblin a flaming pyrotechnic comet rushes towards the group by the gate.

Attack vs Kelistra: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13, damage is 1 fire and 1 non-lethal.

You begin to hear the sound of movement elsewhere in the village.


Initiative table:
Marduzi 21
Halvor 19
Ruhk 17
Kelistra 14
Iralynash 14
Jordan 13
Malcolm 9
Azmythe 7
Goblins 7
Rommin 5

Azmythe, Rommin, post your actions.


Stats:
AC 18/12/16 HP 19/19 F+4 R+2 W+0 Init+2 Per+6

I'm top of the next round so will go ahead and post my round 2...
Round 2

"What in the nine hells just happened out there! Are you all ok?" Not waiting for an answer, Marduzi braces his feet and takes a new swing at one of the uninjured goblins.
Attack (Greatsword, Power Attack) 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 1 = 17
Damage (Greatsword, Power Attack) 2d6 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 7 + 3 = 15

Status:

AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14. . (+4 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 11/11
Weapon Equipped Greatsword +6 (2d6+7/19-20/x2)


Azmythe will spend his action looking for what is making the sounds in the village.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Female Human (Varisian) Bard 2

Waiting has never been one of Kelistra's favorite activities. But just before she's about to rush to join the fray in the tiny hut, she sees the far door open. "Gotcha!" She exclaims as she shoots an arrow at the goblin.

Readied Action: Attack 1d1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 Damage 1d6 ⇒ 4

Then a sparking rocket hits the bard's left arm. "Hey! You're supposed to save those for night time!"


Human Barbarian 1 HPs 16/16 AC 17 FF 15 T 12 (-2 Raging) CMD 16 Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +0 (+2 Raging) Init +2 Per +4

Only seeing the one goblin that attacked Kelistra, Rommin will loose an arrow at it, assuming her shot didn't take it down.

To hit 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Damage 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

Edit: Crit confirm 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Wow. Extra damage 2d8 ⇒ (7, 5) = 12


Male
Stats:
Magus 1 - Init +2 - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 14- Perception: +0 - F: +4/R: +2/W: +2 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft
Status:
Hp:11/11, Status Effect: None, Arcane Pool: 3/3, Spells: lv1 2/2

"Bwahaha! Sorry old son, but that just won't do. You had your hance.

"My turn you little snot-nosed runt!"

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

"One!"


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/7 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 75/75/AC: 22(23)/CMB: 11/CMD: 23/Init: 2/Perc: 4

Round 2: AC: 17, HP: 14/14

Malcolm again attacks the nearest foe.

BS ATT: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
BS DAM: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Ctit DAM: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Alchemist, grenadier lvl 2

The elf moves to the next foe. If there is anyone already hurt he will try finish him off. Are we counting our kills Rukh? he ask with a smile. I will show you guys some elven expertise... But on the crowded space he ends up misses his attack.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Dmg: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male
Stats:
Magus 1 - Init +2 - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 14- Perception: +0 - F: +4/R: +2/W: +2 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft
Status:
Hp:11/11, Status Effect: None, Arcane Pool: 3/3, Spells: lv1 2/2

"Haha, well I did boast that I'd take down 10 if I had a chance, got to see if I can live up to it what?"

"Speaking of which, don't be afraid to let me have one extra now and again."


"So this is 'fun' after all? How disappointing." Azmythe puts away his weapon.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Kelistra's arrow narrowly misses the firework wielding goblin. As it grins in relief, Rommin's shot takes it in the eye, emerging through the back of its skull to pin the corpse to a door post where it flops like a string-cut marionette.

In the other hut Marduzi separates a goblin from its head, Malcolm carves bloody ruin through a green skinned chest, and Ruhk's blade Bethany neatly parts a goblin spine. Three corpses tumble, adding their vile fluids to the filthy floor.

Azmythe hears the sound of a number of small bodies moving in the rest of the village. At least two separate groups in the buildings to the south and east.


Azmythe and Halvor and Kelistra have an action before the next goblinoid turns - may want to hold actions as there are no enemies in sight currently but there are sounds of incoming greenskins.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male
Stats:
Magus 1 - Init +2 - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 14- Perception: +0 - F: +4/R: +2/W: +2 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft
Status:
Hp:11/11, Status Effect: None, Arcane Pool: 3/3, Spells: lv1 2/2

"Haha! The most "fun" you can have sober and single my friend!"


Human [hp = 8/8; AC12/T12/ff10; F +1; R+2; W+4 CMD 12] Wizard (Evoker) 1 [force missile 7/7]

Jordan winks at Ruhk, "This is the most fun you can have with your armor on."

Jordan is just following Ruhk, ready to put a force bolt in any goblin that survives a hit.


Male
Stats:
Magus 1 - Init +2 - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 14- Perception: +0 - F: +4/R: +2/W: +2 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft
Status:
Hp:11/11, Status Effect: None, Arcane Pool: 3/3, Spells: lv1 2/2

"Hah!"
Ruhk points at Jordan. "He gets it."


Female Human (Varisian) Bard 2

"Nice shot, Rommin," Kelistra tells the archer. "Now it's my turn to show off." As she walks to a point between the gate and the hut the others have been fighting in, Kelistra starts singing. "Shot through the head, baby, Rommin's to blame. Singin' he gives elves a bad name."

Moving to the square just west of the well at H3 and starting Bardic Performance: Inspire Courage: +1 to hit, saves, and weapon damage for the party, 6 turns of Performance left.


Azmythe has no intention of joining in on the 'fun' of killing goblins. If one of the party is hurt, though, he will go to them and use his healing hex.


Round 2 goblin actions.

Two more goblins step out of the long thin hut, scratty knives clutched in their hands. They charge the group by the gate. Simultaneously two goblins peak their heads out of an upstairs window in the watchtower on the east of the village. One carries a firework, the other a bow. They wait, watching the door of the hut that Ruhk and the others are in.

Attack on Rommin: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 2 = 23, damage 1d4 ⇒ 4.
Attack on Halvor: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 2 = 16, damage 1d4 ⇒ 1.

Crit confirm on Rommin: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 2 = 21, damage 1d4 ⇒ 1.

Note:
Goblins charged and have AC 14 this turn.

The runty goblin who stuck Rommin licks his blood from the rusty blade, cackles, and yells something.

Goblin:
"These ones bleed! If it bleeds we can kill it!"


Initiative table:
Marduzi 21
Halvor 19
Ruhk 17
Kelistra 14
Iralynash 14
Jordan 13
Malcolm 9
Azmythe 7
Goblins 7
Rommin 5


Azmythe, Halvor have held actions to take if they wish. Rommin is up, then we will move to round 3.


Human Barbarian 1 HPs 16/16 AC 17 FF 15 T 12 (-2 Raging) CMD 16 Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +0 (+2 Raging) Init +2 Per +4

For a moment, Rommin reels from the pain, but he quickly recovers. Stepping back from the sneaky goblin, Rommin replies to the little runt

Goblin:
"You forget important thing; you bleed too!"

After retreating a couple of strides, Rommin fires an arrow at the goblin that drew blood on him.

To hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Still shaken by the goblin's attack, Rommin's arrow goes wide.


Stats:
AC 18/12/16 HP 19/19 F+4 R+2 W+0 Init+2 Per+6

Round 3 (since you'll need my action after Azmythe and Halvor)

Hearing battle outside, Marduzi rushes back out of the hut, looking for a goblin to engage.

And oblivious to any dire plans of the goblins.

Status:

AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14. . (+4 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 11/11
Weapon Equipped Greatsword +6 (2d6+7/19-20/x2)


Azmythe will try to position himself so that he is within 30' of each party member.


Alchemist, grenadier lvl 2

How many goblins are still standing inside the hut where we are?


@Iralynash: you have successfully killed the three goblins who were in that particular hut. Now the rest of the village seems to be stirring.

One of the bow wielding goblins up the tower takes a pot-shot at Marduzi as he emerges from the hut. Held action attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13, damage 1d6 ⇒ 3.


Azmythe positions himself just south of the bone-filled pit; within 30 feet of the whole party.


Human [hp = 8/8; AC12/T12/ff10; F +1; R+2; W+4 CMD 12] Wizard (Evoker) 1 [force missile 7/7]

Jordan takes his shot at the tower goblins, an injured one if possible.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/7 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 75/75/AC: 22(23)/CMB: 11/CMD: 23/Init: 2/Perc: 4

Malcolm follows hot on Marduzi's heals looking for the nearest foe.

Can I reach any in this round?


Alchemist, grenadier lvl 2

Iralynash moves out of the hut and look for targets.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Upon spotting the goblins bows at the tower he tosses a grenade at them.

Ranged touch attack of a splash weapon centered on the goblin who shoot Marduzi.
Bomb Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14

Dmg(fire): 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6
Splash Dmg = 4.


Male
Stats:
Magus 1 - Init +2 - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 14- Perception: +0 - F: +4/R: +2/W: +2 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft
Status:
Hp:11/11, Status Effect: None, Arcane Pool: 3/3, Spells: lv1 2/2

If I remember it right, you could go south from this building? If so, Ruhk will move that way, hoping to come around and flank the little buggers.


Stats:
AC 18/12/16 HP 19/19 F+4 R+2 W+0 Init+2 Per+6

Round 4 (If I'm not getting too far ahead of myself)

Marduzi heads for the nearest goblin he can see, swinging his greatsword if he can reach one this round and moving to engage if not.
Attack (Greatsword) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage (Greatsword) 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 6) + 7 = 15

Status:

AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14. . (+4 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 11/11
Weapon Equipped Greatsword +6 (2d6+7/19-20/x2)

451 to 500 of 1,274 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jormungandr's Jade Regent All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.