Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Jade Regent, presented by DM Hamied - Campaign Thread

Game Master Hamied


201 to 250 of 3,024 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

Lisabett:
Sorin gives a slight smile. "You did not offend me, I let my own frutrations get the better of me. Indeed, it is not possible to offend my honor for I never claimed to have any."

Sorin look up into the sky. "Shelyn taught me about art and love; what honor I have comes from her; I can take no credit for it. Any honor outside of that is not for me to keep, but to give to others. Keepin it for myself would just be pride and that is not the same. Though evil beings like Lamashtu would say they are just as she would have your people fear magic for demons and their ilk feed on that kind of fear - as they will feed on pride."

"I have been taught to take delight in the skills and abilities of the others for they can bring joy into the world in a way in which I cannot. Likewise, any such skill or ability that I possess that cannot be used to enrich the world, or protect the innocent, is largely pointless. I do not need others to acknowledge my deeds to give them merit. As long as the world, however small, has been made a better place by my actions, then I am content."

"I heard part of the song you sang to the girl in the temple. It was wondrous. That girl may not remember your face or the words of the song you sang, but when she is old she will still remember that during a dark time someone sang to her. And that remembrance will affect not only her life, but that of any children she raises and again after them. And yet, you say you have no honor. In Sandpoint less than a day and you reach out to a child in a way no one else could. And yet, you say you have no honor. I simply cannot accept that. You seem to have exactly the right amount of honor to me and are able to give it out to those who need it most. You do not think that the great lady Desna does not smile when she looks upon you from the stars?"

Sorin's small smile suddenly breaks into a wide grin. "Oh dear, " he says with false contriteness, "I fear I have talked overlong and Sandru's breakfast will have grown cold...of course, having eaten his cooking before I can say the food may be no worse off for it."

Sorin suddenly bounds to his feet and faces Lisabett, a beaming smile back on his face. "So, answer me this," he offer his arm to Lisabett, "would it be honorable or dishonorable to accept my arm and allow me to escort you back inside?"


Lisabett nods to Sorin and appears to wish to answer him, but quickly shuts her mouth again when Raziel addresses them.

"Aye, Brother Holheim," she answers directly. Lisabett spares a gentle smile for Sorin. "We can speak more on Minherzi when we return, hmm?" she says hopefully.

"Only one moment," she excuses herself and quickly returns inside to equip herself properly, and leaves two gold on the table top beside the remains of the breakfast she was not able to touch. She wonders for a passing moment what became of Sandru, but hurries back outside to rejoin the group. "I am ready," she assures them.


I think we're all ready to go...

Sandru seems to have gone. Ameiko does not surface. Sandpoint is called a sleepy town by some, but it feels eerily empty this morning.

Though you have no map of Brinestump Marsh, you do know where to find it. You travel south along the Lost Coast Road, as Belor Hemlock prompted you. Despite what feelings of foreboding you might have, the brisk morning air is pleasant.

After a few hours on foot, you come to the bluff overlooking the swamp. Looking down over the tangle of trees, it strikes you that it is strangely silent; but for the faint sound of Soggy River's waters, no sound comes to your ears. Two paths are visible from where you stop to survey. The northmost trail is before you, but another appears not far away; both look easily accessible.


"Gentlemen," Lisabett says. "Desna seeks to test us. Directly before us lies the path to Warden Proudstump, and pertinent information, perhaps even about the the missing party," she suggests, "but slightly further, perhaps the goblin host themselves?"

Lisabett licks her lips, and hefts her javelin quiver on her shoulder. "At this moment, we are at our greatest strength. We do not know how far this Warden Proudstump may reside in this mire, nor the goblin host, but information suggests that the second path will take us to them directly.

"For myself, I would rather not have the goblins at my back while we look for this missing party, with the rumors about other monsters residing within, but what say you?"


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

Sorin is lost in thought as they walk. They say Ameiko left before we got there this morning. It seems strange that she would leave the place unattended like that. I never got the chance to... His thoughts break when they reach the Brinestump.

"The north path is supposedly the safe route with the other being overtaken by goblins and "other things" according to the fishermen. I would rather take the north path and get to the Warden as quickly as possible and learn what he has to say. Of course, even the safe route may not be completely safe. If the south path truly needs dealing with, we can always do so on the way back."


Male Human Gunslinger 03

Almar considers the situation for a brief time, then he speaks in a decisive tone:"I say we need a clear assessment of the field before we start hunting the goblins down. If this Proudstump can help with that I think we need to borrow his knowledge and experience. When we gather what we need we will strike the little mongrels down all the more effectively, so let's get to this warden as soon as possible!"


I concur with finding Proudstump first. We need more information, if we are not to end up as those we seek to rescue.

But what shall our order be? Who will walk in front, and who will guard the rear? You need a space or two for your weapon, do you not Almar?


"Aye, north it is," Lisabett seems to hum, and reaches and gathers a javelin ready in her grip. "I've passable abilities as a tracker. Should we come across sign, myself and my javelins will make much less noise than Alamar and his weapon," Lisabett volunteers.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

"Should it come to fighting, I have little to offer in the way of ranged abilities. The quicker I can get up close the better as I can try and keep the foe at bay with my glaive which lets those with better ranged expertise than I to still strike." Sorin's glaive is already in his right hand; it makes a good walking stick since he can't sheathe it.


The switchbacks that take you from the high bluff down into the swamp do little to alleviate the steepness. Careful footwork sees you down safely, however, and the path flattens out once more. The gentle movement of the water is soothing, but the quiet is ominous. There is a bridge just ahead of you.

You step across the green, warped boards and continue down the muddy path into a swampy lagoon. The open ocean is visible just beyond these shallow waters, while an old two-story building, its walls soggy with moss and its roof sagging with age, sits on the lagoon’s eastern shore.


Lisabett stops well short of the clearing to the house, and signals for the others to do the same as she studies the building, but an errant hair falls in her face and she growls softly with distaste as she claws it from her eyes.

Lisabett Perception 1d20 ⇒ 1 Goodness gracious!

"My eyesight is fairly poor," she whispers to her companions. "Do any of you see signs of life from the house?"

Lisabett will wait for an answer, and then study the ground to see if there is any recent tracks to be found or followed.

Lisabett Survival 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Male Human Gunslinger 03

A clarification: how would you like to do ability checks? Should we try them out as we think we may need them or is the GM the one who decides when we need to test, how many times to do it and for what? Just in case...

Perception test:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

"I don't seem to see anything noteworthy, Lisbett"


Perception Check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Boy, are these some bad rolls!

"I think some mist or fog is between us," Raziel comments, squinting to see further. "Still, we can not remain out here all day."


Use dice rolls proactively if you think they might be needed. If it ends up not being relevant, I will discount it. It sucks when you have a great roll and then find out it doesn't count, of course, but I will usually try to work your action in eventually, so it's usually not wasted (i.e. You see somebody wounded at a distance and make a heal check to determine how badly they are hurt, but I rule that you're too far away to tell and wait to apply the result of your roll until you're closer).

Other times, I will call for rolls, or roll them myself, top-secret-like behind my...

GM Screen:
Hey! You're not supposed to be looking behind here! Eek!

Lisabett surmises that the muddy ground has been oft walked upon by a barefoot humanoid. There is one set of deeper tracks as well, though she cannot determine the origin. They lead to the small house.


Lisabett's eyes narrow and her nostrils flare. One set of tracks leading in, but not out again. She signals for the group to gather around her, and looks behind her and repeats to confirm that the understand her intent, and speaks softly when they arrive.

"There is an alien track here," she points to the track that she found, "that goes to the house but there is no sign of retreat. I suggest that we proceed cautiously," she says and slides the javelin still in her hand back into its quiver and equips her spear before proceeding.


Male Human Gunslinger 03

"We can't stay here all day, people! Let's get down to business and see if mr Proudstump is home, we don't have much time to lose!"


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

Sorin tries to recall if he's ever heard of anything that would say what this building might have been used for but nothing comes to him. He stares at it for awhile trying to determine what its purpose might have been.

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 4 There's a house?

Probably the swamp just overtook it one year...

At mention of the track Sorin grips his glaive in both hands and proceeds forward.


Lisabett will proceed cautiously, following the track that she discovered to their conclusion. If this leads away from the party, so be it. She would prefer if none advanced in front of her, and would gesture to stop any that wished to.

Goes without saying, however, if you are the SWAT type that want to kick in the doors, she can't stop ya from playing your character.


"Ai, who treads here?" A quavering voice comes from an open window in the house.


Curious, that the tracks lead to the house, and do not appear again, Lisabett cannot displace the thought that something is very wrong here. When the voice calls out from behind a window, her suspicions are so strong that they raise the fine hairs on her arms and the back of her neck. She takes a step back, and a firm grasp of the haft of her spear. Is this the way ownership is expressed to potential threats in these lands? With weak words from within the shelter?

"Travelers," Lisabett answers carefully. "Myself and my companions seek the Marshall of these lands." Lisabett lies. "We are investigating the disappearance of a number of hunters."

Lisabett's untrained bluff 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

Sorin will say nothing. He will, however, use his at will Detect Evil. He trys to get the 60' cone to cover as much of the house as he can.


Male Human Gunslinger 03

Almar follows the others but he wonders at Lisbett [i]What does she think she's doing? She'll be the first to be attacked if she takes the lead and she doesn't seem that sturdy to me...[/b]

After approaching the house and hearing the voice of what should be Proudstump and Lisbett greetings Almar concentrates on potential threats coming from the sides of the house

Perception Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


GM Screen:
Proudstump: Sense Motive 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Bluff 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Sorin:
You detect the faint presence of evil coming from the house. As you concentrate, you discern that the source of the evil is near the origin of the voice.

Almar:
You comb the surrounding mire with your eyes, careful to study the murky water for hidden movement. You see nothing.

Except...

There is a dead snake on the south side of the house. That in itself is not strange, but the head of the creature appears to have been thoroughly crushed.

"Ai, them." The voice responds. "They went south. Something about...fishing."


Lisabett steels herself, her hands raising the haft of her spear in an aggressive manner, and slowly steps back to her companions so that if she speaks softly, she can be heard without alarming whatever it is inside the house.

Why would any fisherman go south when there is shelter, here?

"The fishermen knew of this place, and could identify its inhabitant. Something is very wrong."


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

Sorin leans close to the others and whispers, "There's evil near that voice; I can sense its foulness."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Lisabett turns her head away from the house a moment to study Sorin's face, then gives an assertive nod. She looses her grip on her spear and makes the signs for Mage Armor, and speaking the words of the spell in Skald, forces the magics, which glitter like ice dancing in lantern light as it falls into place, down over her chest and belly.

"The time for pleasantries has come to an end," she says in thickly accented Taldane, more frost melting into vapor as it pours from her lips with the power of her magics.


"Ai, wait!" The door opens and a halfling limps out. His wild hair is the color of the dirt on his face. "No need to come to that. I'm Walthus Proudstump. Nothing of value on my patch of land. No need for thieving."


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

"We're not thieves," Sorin says absentmindedly still staring at the house.

I'll use Detect Evil again making sure I can catch the halfling and the house in one look.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Lisabett steps forward with her spear, twisting her arms so that the haft is in front of her in a stance that is meant to convey that she will have the creature before her come no further, but not overtly aggressive. "Halt!" Lisabett adds for herself. "Come no closer!"

Evil lies in the hearts of men, too, and they may look and speak as plain as me, but do unspeakable things, she thinks, her mind racing. Each and every one of her hairs stands on edge as she gathers her power in her chest, her breath still misting on the air. The familiar chill prickled the skin of her cheeks and danced on the edge of the nerves in her fingers, making them raw.

It has been too long...

Sorin, you just need to keep concentrating with Detect Evil, so far as I understand it. As long the source is within range, you can identify its position.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sorin:
It is definitely coming from the halfling.

Proudstump stares strangely at Sorin, his eyes wide.

The halfling turns back to Lisabette. "Ai, why would I come any closer? I was just having brunch. I've no desire to leave my home. No pleasantries? Fine. Leave me be. Ai, get on with you!"

GM Screen:
Perception:
Almar - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Lisabett - 1d20 ⇒ 2
Raziel - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Sorin - 1d20 ⇒ 5

Almar:
For a split second as he stares at Sorin, you see a strange ripple of flesh cross the halfling's face.


Raziel stands toward the rear of the group. While he has yet to unsheath his scimitar, he readys the gifts that Sarenrae has given him, either to aid or attack depending on the situation.


Lisabett's mind races. This creature has identified itself as Walthus Proudstump, but I might also identify myself as the Lady Ameiko to any who would not know her... Lisabett has heard that the witches and demons in Irrisen have the ability to disguise themselves as humans, and other sentient creatures for the purposes of luring others into their lairs and feasting upon them. Was there not mention of a witch in these lands?

Lisabett takes a five foot step back, loosing her hand from her spear again and casts Detect Magic.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Gunslinger 03

This one is not what he's supposed to be!

"First and only warning mister: you stop pretending you are what you are not and you tell us the truth, or things will turn ugly for you" says the gunslinger in a soft, dangerous tone, putting his right hand on the holster of his pistol.

"Space out, people, I don't know what it is, but the creature in front of us is clearly NOT an Halfling", finishes Almar in his quiet controlled tone without ever taking his gaze away from "Proudstump"

If the thing in front of us tries anything Almar's reaction will be to shoot him and then finish the work with his rapier


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

Sorin stares at the halfling. "You reek of evil whoever you are. You and your nature are highly suspect and I doubt that you have any just claim to this place. I would suggest you declare openly who you are and what your purpose here is."


GM Screen:
Sense Motive:
Almar 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Lisabett 1d20 ⇒ 9
Raziel 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Sorin 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Bluff:
"Walthus" 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

The halfling does not acknowledge the words of Almar and Sorin, staring instead at Lisabett. His face twists strangely as she begins casting her spell.

We're about to start combat. Despite my earlier reservations about using a grid, I really think I might need to incorporate one, so I've created a Google spreadsheet to represent our battle map. I will try to get better at drawing maps with it, but this should function for this encounter.

Battle Map

Please indicate the square where you envision yourself starting. The halfling starts at E8.

Initiative:
Almar 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Lisabett 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Raziel 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Sorin 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Proudstump 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

There is a surprise round. Sorin's Sense Motive check (under the GM Screen above) permits him to act during it, along with the halfling (and Sorin can act first).


I am having trouble viewing the spreadsheet to respond appropriately. I get a heading and some links to googledocs in general, but no spreadsheet. I imagine that Lisabett would be some 20'-30' feet away from the creature, and ahead of the others slightly, as none stated that they came forward to protect her.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

The link worked fine for me. I assume we approached from the top of the map?

We never stated how we were approaching the house except for Lisabett saying she would gesture to stop anyone from moving in front of her. I can't imagine that, walking up to a house, we'd be walking ten feet away (or more) from each other. I think we'd be pretty close to shoulder to shoulder facing either the bottom or left of the map depending on where the door the "halfling" came out of is.

I'm reluctant to post my action until I know where everyone is and that everyone can view the map.


It works! Hurray! I will also assume that we approached from the top of the map.

Based upon the above...

Lisabett is currently standing at H6.


Your silly GM posted the link and neglected to allow the document to be shared until 15 minutes later. That's probably why Lisabett originally had trouble accessing it. She is now placed at H6, incidentally.

Battle Map

The group entered from the NE. I do imagine you were fairly tightly packed together, but (for now) I leave it up to you where you are placed. I may place you myself in future encounters in the interest of saving time.

Here is the initiative order. Please post your actions in order if you can.

Surprise Round:
Sorin
Proudstump

Round 1:
Almar
Sorin
Proudstump
Lisabett
Raziel

Right now, we're on Sorin in the surprise round. For the record, Sorin is sure of the halfling's intent to attack (in case that's an issue). After Sorin has posted his action, Proudstump will go, and then we'll start into regular initiative.


Male Human Gunslinger 03

I think Almar could be in front of the halfling something like J8


Since I said Raziel was in the rear, put him at L4.
Since I seem to be the proud owner of last init, I guess I`ll wait for everyone else to post first.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

I'll start in G5; that keeps us in a diagonal line depending on where Raz wants to be.

Surprised at the evil coming off the halfling and a bit unnerved by Almar's declaration that it isn't even a halfling at all Sorin, perhaps, overreacts.

5' step to F6 and Smite Evil with the glaive

Attack 1d20 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 3 = 14
Damage 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12 [+2 if outsider, dragon or undead]

My AC is now 18 vs. whatever it is and I'll get an AoO if it takes more than a 5' step


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sorin takes a slash at the halfling claiming to be Walthus Proudstump, but the blade of his glaive bounces of his skin with a scrape. The creature transforms suddenly, laughing maniacally as he does so; the halfling form dissolves. "Walthus" becomes a wrinkled, hunch-backed humanoid creature with mottled brown-and-red flesh and a spherical head with no true face. He charges Almar, all the while babbling in a strange tongue , moving to I8 and provoking an attack of opportunity from Sorin.

Attack against Almar (Charge) - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
If it hits, it deals 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 and an additional 2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6 (sneak attack) for a total of 13 points of damage.

I believe that knocks Almar unconscious, so he will bleed out 1 point of damage on his turn and get a chance to stabilize (DC 10 Constitution check w/ a penalty equal to negative hit point value), putting Sorin up again.

Battle Map

AoO for Sorin

Round 1:
Almar (unconsious)
Sorin
Proudstump
Lisabett
Raziel

A Knowledge (Dungeoneering) check might identify the creature.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

Sorin strikes out as the creature moves away from him.

AoO 1d20 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 3 = 25
Damage 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7

Normal Sequence

Seeing Almar felled in a single blow Sorin presses the attack.
5' step to G7 and attack

Attack 1d20 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 3 = 26
Damage 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 1 = 13

Confirm Critical 1d20 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 3 = 18
Extra Crit Damage 2d10 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10, 9) + 6 + 2 = 27


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The creature's horrid cackling is barely interrupted by Sorin's first blow, and it surges forward, striking Almar with cruel precision.

"I tell them to go away, but they don't listen! Watch then! Watch them die, one at a time! Watch them-" As the monster spins towards Lisabett, Sorin's glaive comes down upon its shoulder and nearly splits it to the groin. It screams in ear-piercing agony, its voice like a thousand needles coming from all around you. Black blood sprays everywhere as its body falls into a gnarled heap beside the still form of Almar.

You must act quickly if you are to save your comrade.


Lisabett reacts immediately. "Sorin, please go investigate the house," she says. "Brother Holheim, Almar is in dire need of your healing arts. I will dispose of this creature," she adds for herself, and bends to pull it away from the still form of their companion.

Lisabett's mind is racing with fear, but as she has no talent for healing, all she can do is clear the field so that this creature's foul stench and blood cannot contaminate whatever devices Brother Holheim may use to rouse Almar. Lisabett drags the creature towards the swamps, making sure to stay within sight of the group, and not to disappear behind the house.


Male Human Gunslinger 03

Fortitude save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

Sorin glances at Almar but realises there is little he can do at this time. Raz will save him...

He goes to the door of the house and enters a few steps taking in his surroundings.

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 12


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Don't worry. I'm not going to let Almar die (not from this, anyway). Raziel has plenty of time to intervene, and I am assuming he will, so it's not a question of if he gets to you in time, but rather, when. Basically, Almar is unconscious until Raziel heals him. If that doesn't happen over the course of the weekend, I'll have him spend some of his healing just to get Almar back in the game. I am loathe to take over a character's actions, but I also don't want to keep another feeling stuck on the sidelines for days.

Nice smiting, Sorin. My monsters ignore you at their peril, it seems! For those that didn't get to act, don't worry...their is no dearth of encounters in Brinestump Marsh.

The creature's corpse is slimy to Lisabett's touch. At first it seems simply to be wet with blood, but as you drag it further, you realize that its skin is decomposing, turning into a thick to a thick liquid and coating your hands. It's not just the skin; the whole body is rapidly deteriorating. A leg detaches and melts into the swamp. By the time you reach the water, you can no longer pull the oozy remains. What was left of the creature breaks down and is absorbed into the swamp.

Sorin steps into the house and the smell of mildew comes to his nostrils. There is a long bench across the far wall, but the broken pots are what catches your attention. There clearly was some struggle here.


"Helvetes forbanna!" Lisabett hisses in Skald as the creature oozes all over her hands. Her face is a mask of horror as the disgusting creature melts into the swamp.

What other horrid beasts await us here? she wonders, then looks towards the house, and finds Sorin gone.

Disregarding the filth on her hands, but very careful not to touch anything more than she might need to, Lisabett hurries to the door of the house to provide some security for Sorin, but remains just outside so that she might also observe Raziel with Alamar.

"Sorin, do you see any evidence of the true Warden?" Lisabett inquires.

Lisabett has set herself up at a position where she can attend to either party should another encounter happen, essentially defaulting to a sort of guardsman mentality. And yeah, I had a GM on these boards put my character under a sleep potion for over a day and it took a week and a half almost before I was able to declare another action while the party floundered around being idiots who couldn't solve anything, so I know how bad it is to be unconscious.

201 to 250 of 3,024 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jade Regent, presented by DM Hamied - Campaign Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.