Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

JaceDK's Realm of the Fellnight Queen (Inactive)

Game Master Jacob Trier

"That fell creature sought to twist our minds, remove our souls, and make us forget what we are, rendering us into nought but crude beasts."
- Jervaise Toppington, Steel Falcon of Andoran


151 to 200 of 2,032 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

15/50 HP, -3 Dex
Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Goodluck! Run through the tent to the river! I'll deal with these glorified termites!


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

On his turn, Taecuss will do a double move. He’ll end up in T17 by going to O25, O22, and then diagonally to T17.

Once there he’ll spin around, brandishing high the wand he carries and shout, his performer's voice bellowing loudly across the wedding festival grounds.

Worry not, fine townsfolk! For I wield a wand bestowed to me by the great mage Meychocaelin! I will invoke it’s power and the spheres of fire it will manifest will sear these swarms from the land!

Let’s see how intelligent these swarms are! Bluff 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

Jervaise nods to Elyin, and moves to one of the corners of the tent, ready to cut the rope when the swarms enter.


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

Meycho draws his dagger and prepares to cut the other rope.


Storyteller extraordinaire
Taecuss dyn Bru wrote:

Fort save 1 1d20+6 Success.

Fort save 2 1d20+6 Fail.

Hit points 36/52.
Dex 14 (from 16). AC now 20.

Is it persistent? Does Tae need a roll vs. the poison fail last round?

You need to make another roll vs. the poison fail last round. And a new fort save next round.


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Second round fort save vs. poison 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Caelin's eyes moved rapidly between Taecuss, the swarms and the tent. He crouched, ready to either help lure the swarms or help bring down the tent.


Storyteller extraordinaire

Taecuss runs into the tent, waving his wand in the air. At each corner, his tense companions all wait to spring into action and bring the tent down.

Looks like everyone but Goodluck are at the tent, waiting for the bees to move. Goodluck, feel free to run away now. Don't forget to roll a DC 13 Fort save at the start of your turn. One more dex dmg if you fail.


Limping away, sir!

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Goodluck gives up his attempt to damage the swarms and flees posthaste to the river, ducking his head down to allow the blessed water to shelter him.


Storyteller extraordinaire

The Mwangi oracle rushes towards the shallow stream, hurling himself over the side of the bridge and into the water. The cold water soothes his painful swelling somewhat, but the poison continues to burn in his veins. A new DC 13 Fort save next turn.

GM rolls:

#1:
Confusion 1d100 ⇒ 72
Blindness 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Dmg roll 1d8 ⇒ 7

#2:
Confusion 1d100 ⇒ 62

Dmg roll 1d8 ⇒ 2

Taecuss does his best to lure the two swarms closer, but his own magic works against him. The bees of both swarms fall upon each other in their confusion, with most of the bees in one of the swarms clearly still blinded by the glitterdust.

Around the tent, the adventurers and Elyin crouch, daggers and swords ready. For expedience, I have all of you on a readied action to cut the tethers as soon as Tae manages to lure one or both of the swarms inside. The readied action goes off when someone yells "Cut".

Round 5

Initiative:
Jervaise: 26
Meycho: 20
Elyin: 14
Goodluck: 13
Bee Swarm 1: 9 (confused)
Bee Swarm 2: 9 (confused, blinded)
Caelin: 7
Taecuss: 4

Unless Caelin wants to do something other than ready, Taecuss is up.

Updated map


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

Well, as per Confusion, confused creatures will attack any who has attacked them in the previous round, so unless interrupted, the swarms are going to keep attacking each other for the duration of the Confusion :-) I say we wait another five rounds or so until the Confusion wears off; I am perfectly happy for the swarms to rip each other up a bit before we try to do 'The Tent' (TM) ;-)


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Follow up fort save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Tae will move to the center of the tent, V17. He'll cast Suggestion on the non-blinded swarm. Join me here. he suggests, gesturing to his left, roughly U17. DC 16 will save.


Storyteller extraordinaire
Jervaise Toppington wrote:
Well, as per Confusion, confused creatures will attack any who has attacked them in the previous round, so unless interrupted, the swarms are going to keep attacking each other for the duration of the Confusion :-) I say we wait another five rounds or so until the Confusion wears off; I am perfectly happy for the swarms to rip each other up a bit before we try to do 'The Tent' (TM) ;-)

It seems I was a bit unclear in my description. Both Swarms rolled "deal damage to self". I improvised a bit and had them roll an unmodified 1d8, instead of the "1d8 + STR modifier with an object in hand" the spell description mentions. Following RAW would effectivly have negated the effect, since the swarm has a STR of 1 and no objects in hand. This casting confusion on a sentient swarm is just a recipie for all kinds of sillyness - Yes, Taecuss dyn Bru and Mr. Neil Spicer, I'm looking at both of you.

GM rolls:

#1 1d100 ⇒ 56
#2 1d100 ⇒ 56

#1 1d8 ⇒ 1
#2 1d8 ⇒ 5

blindness 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
suggestion 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Once again, Taecuss magic causes chaos - the bees continuie to attack themselves.


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1
GM JaceDK wrote:
Once again, Taecuss magic causes chaos - the bees continuie to attack themselves.

Well, Tae is Chaotic Good. Its his duty to spread cause like rice at a wedding! [Did you see how I tied that in there? ;)] I don't know what Neil's excuse is!


Storyteller extraordinaire

All the readied actions have confused the initative count a bit. Goodluck is up for his round 6 action, unless anyone else want to do something. The action I just posted for the bees was for round 6, so Taecuss can act after Goodluck.


Goodluck is going to cast Cure Serious Wounds on himself. 3d8 + 7 ⇒ (1, 3, 8) + 7 = 19

34/50 HP; -4 DEX

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 if needed


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Tae will delay, waiting for the confusion to do as much damage as it can before continuing to goad the bees into coming at him.


Storyteller extraordinaire

Goodluck stops taking DEX dmg.

GM Rolls:

#1:
Confusion 1d100 ⇒ 68
Blindness 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Injury to self 1d8 ⇒ 8

#2:
Confusion 1d100 ⇒ 18

Round 7
The blind bees in the first swarm continue to harm each other. The other swarm follows Taecuss' suggestion and flies into the tent, buzzing around just in front of the bard.

What now, Taecuss? Drop the tent, or wait to lure the other swarm in as well?


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Hopefully this works...

Taecuss will again cast Suggestion, targeting the blinded swarm. Calling out loudly (using his stage voice to project) Follow my voice and come to me!

DC16 will save. If this works, it will likely hurt. :(


Storyteller extraordinaire

Anyone want to do something before I take the swarm's next action? Goodluck with some more healing, perhaps?


Goodluck will use a Cure Moderate Wounds spell: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (8, 6) + 7 = 21

50/50 HP; -4 DEX


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Caelin looked back and forth between the remaining swarm and Taecuss. Come on...look at the tasty elf.


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1
Caelin Nyndel wrote:
Come on...look at the tasty elf.

Okay, that cracked me up!

Tae will draw on the experience of his summers of beekeeping years ago... Is there anything he can think of that would help lure that swarm in to him other than the spells he's trying?

Profession Beekeeper 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Storyteller extraordinaire

Sorry for the delay. I was a a local Con all day yesterday. To move things along, I'll handwave the rest of the confusion effects and move straight to the inevitable.

The enraged swarm of blinded bees need little encouragement to attack the elf who has caused them so much harm with his magic. They rush into the tent, joining the other swarm in a furious assault on Taecuss.

Taecuss, 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9 dmg and two separate CD 13 Fort saves, please.

As soon as he is certain that all the bees are in the tent, Taecuss dashes out, while he yells "Cut it down!" at the top of his lungs.

At each of the four corners of the tent, the rest of the group hack away at the tethers and shove at the posts holding up the canopy. With a crash, the canvas tumbles down over the bees, muffeling the high-pitched buzzing.

Caelin, Meycho, Jervaise and Elyin immediately pull the canvas taunt, effectively trapping both swarms completely. A sudden silence falls over the amphitheater as Taecuss collapses in the grass, nursing a hundred different stings, and Goodluck leans back in the cool water, his pain eased by his healing magic, but his limbs still swollen and stiff.

Both swarms are now immobilized. The will be completely unable to move unless someone loosens the bindings and pulls back the tent canvas. We are out of initiative for now.


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Fort Save 1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Fort Save 2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Edit: Second round follow up on failed save.
Fort 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Hit points 27/52.
Dex 13 (from 16). AC now 19.

Kneeling gingerly, trying to find a way to balance and aggravate the stings, Tae puts away the wand of wind wall and draws his wand of Neutralize Poison.

UMD 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

He has Dex damage from three different doses of poison, so rolls to beat those vs. DC13.
1st 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
2nd 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
3rd 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Two out of three's not bad.

Then he'll wade out to Goodluck and try it on him.

Goodluck, do you want to go ahead and roll for each dose of poison that caused dex damage on you? Effective caster level 5 vs. the DC 13 of the poison.
UMD 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24


Storyteller extraordinaire

Tae, no need to use your wand. Both of you have made your saves, and suffer no additional DEX dmg. The spell won't remove the ability damage you have already taken. You need a lesser restoration for that.


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1
GM JaceDK wrote:
Tae, no need to use your wand. Both of you have made your saves, and suffer no additional DEX dmg. The spell won't remove the ability damage you have already taken. You need a lesser restoration for that.

Ah, thanks. That, I don't have a wand for. :)


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Caelin turns to Elyin as they finish trapping the bees. "Well, shall we burn the tent, or would you like to start making your own honey?"

He looked back down at the rustling canvas and added grimly, "Either way, I think we might also go have a talk with the irritable apiculturist. What else can you tell us about him, Elyin?"


Storyteller extraordinaire

Just want to give Goodluck, Meycho and Jervaise a chance to weigh in before I move things along.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

Jervaise eyes the faintly buzzing tent with uncertainty.

"I am honestly not sure what the best way to proceed now is."


Knowledge: Nature: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Goodluck emerges from the river, dripping wet and limping but free of wounds. "What calms bees?"


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

Knowledge: Nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Smoke? At least I seem to have heard beekeepers using smoke to make bees drowsy before taking their honey... Meycho says before turning to Lumi.

Are you alright? Any stings? He looks positively worried.


Storyteller extraordinaire

Sorry guys. Meant to do a big update tonight, but my health has betrayed me. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator


Feel better!


Storyteller extraordinaire

As the adventurers gather around Elyin and the badly stung Taecuss, Lumi gives Meycho's arm a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm fine, thanks to you all and your quick thinking. While you figure out how to handle the bees, I'll go check on Kailah. She must be feeling very frightened, hiding all alone in the gazebo," she says and runs off towards the gazebo.


Elyin scratches his chin as he regards the trapped bee swarms.

"I'm not quite sure how to handle this myself. True, smoke can sometime be used to calm bees, but it is mostly effective near a hive, where the bees fill up on honey in case they have to flee from a forest fire. And in any case, these swarms seem to be intelligent somehow. I don't think smoke would work. Perhaps the best thing to do would be to burn the tent, but then again maybe we could.....wait, what was that?"

Elyin suddenly stops mid-sentence, straining to hear something in the distance.

Dun dun duuuuun! New post coming shortly.


Suddenly, the disembodied voice of Tenzekil Braybittle rings out over the wedding area.

“Fools! You shall rue the day you shunned my pallid condition
and laughed at my losses! Know your doom has come! When
Queen Rhoswen arrives, all will perish—you will choke upon
her mist, die by her thorns, and fall before her armies! May
you forever suffer the curses of the Fellnight fey! Tenzekil shall
have his revenge on you all!”


Storyteller extraordinaire

Before anyone has time to react, the ground in front of the tent suddenly erupts in a massive growth of thick brambles covered in inch-long needle-sharp thorns. You lose sight of you companions as the growth rises up to a hight of 10 ft, trapping you in a painful grasp. Only Elyin and Caelin are able to avoid the piercing sting of the hundreds of thorns, thanks to their woodland training.

Everyone are caught in a Wall of Thorns. Caelin (and Elyin) can move freely, thanks to his Woodland Stride ability. The rest of you take damage as follows:
Jervaise - 5 dmg
Meycho - 6 dmg
Goodluck - 6 dmg
Taecuss - 7 dmg

You can force your way slowly through the wall by making a Strength check as a full-round action. For every 5 points by which the check exceeds 20, you move 5 feet. Moving or attempting to move through the thorns incurs damage as described above. Anyone trapped in the thorns can choose to remain motionless in order to avoid taking any more damage. Those of you who are adjacent to a clear square may move out of the wall without taking further damage.

Through the thorns, you spot three small figures jump from the hedges of the rose garden. Suddenly, as one, they grow in size, towering almost as tall as the tangled growth of branches that hold you trapped.

initiative:

Meycho 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Jervaise 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Goodluck 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16
Taecuss 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Caelin 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Elyin 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
??? 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Surprise round
Initiative
Meycho - 26
Caelin - 22
Elyin - 21
??? - 21
Jervaise - 11
Taecuss - 8
Goodluck - 5

Updated map


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

Meycho disentangles himself from the thorny wall and moves around the edges while drawing his daggers and whistling loudly to call Falling Star to him.

Move to L17. Calling Falling Star as a free action. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 Drawing two daggers as part of move thanks to TWF.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

With a bellow, Jervaise attempts to force his way free of the thorns, but fails miserably...

Strength check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 Vs DC 25 to move 5'...

@Meycho: It is DC 25 to move 5', so I am afraid that we are all pretty much stuck in the thorns, barring 19-20 dice rolls...


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Caelin drew his greatsword in a fluid motion as the thorns surrounded the group. A sharp, piercing call issued from his throat as he summoned Aumgwe to the fight. With that, he stepped south to engage the newest intruders.


Since it's a surprise round, I think I can do a standard or a move, but not both, so I'll 5-ft step to S-20 and draw my sword.
I'll also try to see if I recognize our foes
Knowledge Nature 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16


Storyteller extraordinaire
Jervaise Toppington wrote:

With a bellow, Jervaise attempts to force his way free of the thorns, but fails miserably...

Strength check: 1d20+6 Vs DC 25 to move 5'...

@Meycho: It is DC 25 to move 5', so I am afraid that we are all pretty much stuck in the thorns, barring 19-20 dice rolls...

Both Meycho and Goodluck can move out of the wall without a STR check, since they are adjacent to a clear square. This is because in PFRPG, the square you move into is the one that determines the cost of movement ect. They still take the dmg mentioned in the post above though.


Storyteller extraordinaire
Caelin Nyndel wrote:

Caelin drew his greatsword in a fluid motion as the thorns surrounded the group. A sharp, piercing call issued from his throat as he summoned Aumgwe to the fight. With that, he stepped south to engage the newest intruders.


Since it's a surprise round, I think I can do a standard or a move, but not both, so I'll 5-ft step to S-20 and draw my sword.
I'll also try to see if I recognize our foes
Knowledge Nature 1d20+12

You can draw your weapon as part of a move action, so feel free to move your full speed.


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator
GM JaceDK wrote:
You can draw your weapon as part of a move action, so feel free to move your full speed

Yep, that's exactly what happened. I only wanted to move the 5-ft...trying to block off the southern baddie from Taecuss and Goodluck.
I take it the Knowledge check was insufficient?


Storyteller extraordinaire

Caelin:

The creatures resemble spriggans, gnome kin who drew inspiration from the dark side of Golarion rather than community and creativity. Their natural curiosity has been warped into a feral cunning and obsession with survival. These, however, have thick thorny growths all over their body, something you have never heard of spriggans having.

I'm a bit burned out from GM'ing my RL Kingmaker Campaign, so you'll have to wait till morning for further updates.


Storyteller extraordinaire

With shrill cries, Falling Star and Aumgwe respond to the calls of their masters. Falling Star swoops in from the North, while Aumgwe comes sweeping over the collapsed tent to the South.

Elyin dashes from the thorny trap and rushes to stand before the door of the gazebo. He is obviously intent on protecting Kailah and Lumi, despite only being dressed in his torn wedding clothes and armed with a dagger.

As the three large creatures move from the hedges, you get a better look at them. They resemble twisted gnomes, but with a wild and feral appearance. Thick, thorn-covered vines cover most of their bodies. Anyone who makes a DC 14 Knowledge (nature) check may look at the spoiler for Caelin above.

As one, the three large humanoids shift position, and launch thorn-like darts dripping with green sap at Elyin, Jervaise and Caelin.

Apart from the effects mentioned above, anyone within the thorn wall have concealment like they were in heavy undergrowth (30% miss chance and +5 stealth bonus).

Attacks

Vs Elyin
1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 2 = 12 Miss
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 N/A

Vs Jervaise
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 Hit
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 dmg to Jervaise. Also, A DC 13 Fort save, please.
Concealment 1d100 ⇒ 51

Vs Caelin
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 Miss
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 N/A
Concealment 1d100 ⇒ 91

The thrown missiles sail harmlessly past Elyin and Caelin, but Jervaise is struck in the neck, and feels blood start to pour down his armor. A burning feeling starts to spread from the wound, as the green sap mixes into his bloodstream.

Surprise round
Initiative

Meycho/Falling Star - 26
Caelin/Aumgwe - 22
Elyin - 21
??? - 21
Jervaise - 11
Taecuss - 8
Goodluck - 5

Updated map - Falling Star is in J16, Aumgwe in X20

Jervaise is up


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Tae is going to stay where he is at, and let his voice carry out.

Inspire courage. +2 to morale bonus to: saves vs. fear and charm, weapon damage and to hit.


Storyteller extraordinaire

Jervaise, I forgot you already posted your action. Don't forget to take the 5 dmg for attempting to break free and to roll the Fort save.

Goodluck, your turn.


44/50 HP; -4 Dex

Goodluck steps out of the brambles and around the patch to M-22.

151 to 200 of 2,032 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / JaceDK's Realm of the Fellnight Queen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.