Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

JaceDK's Realm of the Fellnight Queen (Inactive)

Game Master Jacob Trier

"That fell creature sought to twist our minds, remove our souls, and make us forget what we are, rendering us into nought but crude beasts."
- Jervaise Toppington, Steel Falcon of Andoran


951 to 1,000 of 2,032 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

Meycho looks around to see if anyone is desperately wounded, but readies his bow towards the water, shooting at the first hostile creature to break the mist.


Storyteller extraordinaire

GM rolls:

E2: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

More splashing from the pool. No enemies emerge.

Goodluck:

One of the elementals seems to be smashing itself with its large fists. The other moves closer to the shore again, but keeps some distance to the confused elemental.

The rest of the group is up - still holding your readied actions?


Male Human Writer 2/Dreamer 7

Everyone is holding, I take it. Will update later.


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Yes, holding.

Taecuss peers into the mist, his face grim as he continues his disconcordant melody, hoping to frustrate the nixie's power. Bow in hand and arrow nocked, he waits for anything he can do to help bring this to an end.


Storyteller extraordinaire

GM rolls:

A: 1d100 ⇒ 53 - 1d8 ⇒ 8
E2: 1d100 ⇒ 45

Dead Mans Drop - round 10

Action:
Everyone on the shore peer intensely into the mist, weapons ready. Goodluck is still the only one able to see what transpires in the pool.

Goodluck:
You spot the nixie at the bottom of the pool, staring blankly at the blade in her hand - then she tentatively jabs it into her thigh.

Meycho and Falling Star are up.

Initiative:
Nixie: 11-1 (acted)
Meycho/Falling Star: 11-2
Water elementals: 11-3
Goodluck: 11-5
Jervaise: readied action
Caelin/Aumgwe: readied action
Taecuss: readied action

Vision:
Thick mist: Obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A creature 5 feet away has concealment (attacks have a 20% miss chance). Creatures farther away have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target).


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

Meycho keeps staring into the mists, whispering, We seem to have come to a stand still. Is there anyway, we can draw it forth or disperse the mists?

Meycho tries to remember anything about the fey or water elementals that might be useful.

Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

"Unfortunately, I can not help in this regard", Caelin responded, chagrined.


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

He maintains his bardic performance to distract. 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

He will hold his bow at the ready (but not a ready action).

He will call out to the nixie again I implore you! Please call off your mighty minions and surrender to us so we can end this stalemate! Casts Suggestion, DC 16 will save.

Status: Hit points 30 of 52. 12 of 25 rounds of performance remaining. 0 1st, 1 2nd and 1 3rd spell slots remain.


Storyteller extraordinaire

The rest of the group may want to communicate with Goodluck before they act, since he can actually see what is going on in the pool - just a suggestion.

Meycho:

From the way the mist was pulsing back and forth earlier, you estimate that it will recede back to the "normal" Fellnight mist level of visibility (40 ft visibility) within a round or two, only to thicken again 3-6 rounds later. This pattern will likely repeat until whatever is causing the mist is disturbed.

Both the nixie and the elementals have damage reduction, and the nixie's DR can be overcome with cold iron. The nixie also has spell resistance.


Goodluck peers into the pool, holding a hand to indicate pause. "Dat spell must have been effective, da nixie, she's on da bottom of de pool stabbing herself in the leg. One of de elementals is hitting itself, and de other seems worried by the whole deal."


Storyteller extraordinaire

Tae, any changes to your action? Bear in mind that the nixie won't be able to hear you under water.


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Yes, he'll still maintain the performance and stand with his bow ready to shoot a foe that becomes visible rather than use the suggestion yet.


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

In response to Goodluck's report, Caelin smiled. "Now I'm even more frustrated that I can't see through this mist!

Looking over to the others, he asked. "Do we have any other magic that might be useful? Flight? Invisibility?" As he asked, his eyes dropped a bit, embarrassed he wasn't able to offer any solutions himself.


"I ken grant you magic to breathe water and swim like de fish, but wit' de bruisers down dere, dat's not ideal."


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

It seems like the mist is pulsing in intensity...it is currently receding and will then expand again shortly after. Is there a way we can stop whatever is creating or releasing the mist? Meycho says.


Storyteller extraordinaire

GM rolls:

A: 1d100 ⇒ 7
E2: 1d100 ⇒ 14

Dead Mans Drop - round 11

Action:
Gradually, the mist reseeds enough for you all to see most of the pool again.

The elementals, both in whirlpool form, come into view, as does the nixie, who is perched at the bottom of the pool, seemingly in the process of recovering her bow when the confusion overcame her.

Everyone, please resolve your readied attacks at targets of your choice. See the map below. The blue circle around the nixie signifies that she is submerged. For the sake of simplicity, I've reordered initiative to reflect all of you resolving readied actions.

Initiative:
Meycho/Falling Star: 1
Goodluck: 1
Jervaise: 1
Caelin/Aumgwe: 1
Taecuss: 1

Nixie: 2
Water elementals: 2

MAP

Vision:
Fellnight mist: Normal vision out to 20 feet. Creatures from 20 to 40 feet away has concealment (attacks have a 20% miss chance). Creatures farther away have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target).


Storyteller extraordinaire

Action is on you guys - fire away, now that you can finally see the enemy.


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Uncertain if he can even harm it, Tae fires a single arrow at one of the elementals. Even though it is starting to strain him, he maintains his disconcordant song to help his allies ward off the nixie's power should be use it.

To hit 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 2

Performance 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

Status: Hit points 30 of 52. 11 of 25 rounds of performance remaining. 0 1st, 1 2nd and 1 3rd spell slots remain.


Storyteller extraordinaire

Taecuss' arrow flies true, and strikes the elemental to the south. The missile does not seem to cause any significant harm to the whirling mass of water.

I still have Meycho, Jervaise and Caelin holding readied actions.


Goodluck will attempt to hit the elementals with a sound burst.

Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

Meycho fires a moment after Tae at the same elemental creature, calling on his training to harm the creature.

Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21
Damage: 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 4, 2) + 7 = 19


Storyteller extraordinaire

Goodluck's spell rattles both elementals, and a moment later, Meycho's arrow strikes true, making the elemental roar in pain.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

Jervaise 5' steps, and swings at the closest elemental...

MW Cold Iron Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32, for 1d12 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23 Cold Iron B/P damage.

MW Cold Iron Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16, for 1d12 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21 Cold Iron B/P damage.


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Caelin looses a magic arrow at the elemental wounded by Meycho, unsure he can harm the creature.

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31 with +1 arrow
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Storyteller extraordinaire

GM rolls:

A: 1d100 ⇒ 99

E1:
Slam 1 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27 vs Meycho
Dmg 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 applies

Slam 2 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16 vs Meycho
Dmg 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 miss

E2:
Slam 1 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 vs Caelin
Dmg 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 applies

Slam 2 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26 vs Caelin
Dmg 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 applies

With a mighty swing, Jervaise punches a big hole in the whirling mass of the elemental. Caelin's arrow, however, hardly makes a dent.

The confused nixie seems to have forgotten all about reclaiming her dropped bow, and instead swims upwards and jabs her blade into the closest of her elemental allies. The large mass of water doesn't even seem to notice her slight blade.

As one, both water elementals rear up out of the water in response to the attacks from the shore.

The one closes to the southern edge of the pool pointedly ignores Taecuss, and instead focuses all it's attention on Meycho, who's arrow hurt it far more. One massive fist sails past the short inquisitor, but another slams into his midsection. 10 dmg to Meycho.

The other, caught in the effects of Taecuss' confusing magic, focuses all it's attention on the last person to attack it. Both limbs swing as one, catching Caelin between them. the elven ranger feels ribs bend and shatter as the forceful blows crush him between them. 23 dmg total to Caelin.

That wraps up round 11 - fresh round coming up.


Storyteller extraordinaire

Dead Mans Drop - round 12

Initiative:
Meycho/Falling Star: 1
Goodluck: 1
Jervaise: 1
Caelin/Aumgwe: 1
Taecuss: 1

Nixie: 2
Water elementals: 2

MAP

Vision:
Fellnight mist: Normal vision out to 20 feet. Creatures from 20 to 40 feet away has concealment (attacks have a 20% miss chance). Creatures farther away have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target).


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Caelin attempted to speak, but instead let out a few ragged wheezes. The elf was disappointed that his wry humor would therefore go unappreciated.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

Jervaise continues to take powerful swings at the elemental in front of him...

MW Cold Iron Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29, for 1d12 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26 Cold Iron B/P damage.

MW Cold Iron Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15, for 1d12 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16 Cold Iron B/P damage.


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

Meycho takes aim at the Nixie, now visible to him, mutters a brief prayer and launches a cold iron arrow.

Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25
Damage: 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 2, 1) + 7 = 11

HP: 42/52, Bane: 5/7 per day


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Impressed by the prowess his allies are demonstrating, Taecuss just focuses on not becoming a casuality of the conflict and keeping his allies from falling under the nixie's spell.

Total defense and maintain the performance.

Performance 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

Status: Hit points 30 of 52. 10 of 25 rounds of performance remaining. 0 1st, 1 2nd and 1 3rd spell slots remain.


Storyteller extraordinaire

Easter break

Hi Guys, Easter is rapidly approaching, and since I will be spending most of it at a local con organizing Pathfinder Society, I feel the best thing to do is put the game on break until back, which should be on April 8th. As it is, a combination of work, prep for the con and family commitments have kept me from paying proper attention to the game for the past week. I hope you will hang in there, and I promise to pick up the pace again after the break. I'll send each of you a PM when I'm back.


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Sounds great. Have fun, and I'll be here to pick it up again when you are back.


Storyteller extraordinaire

All right. I'm back from the con. Great fun was had by all. Let's get this game back into gear.

GM rolls:

E2 AoO vs Meycho - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23, dmg 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Jervaise once again smashes a big hole in the elemental, and the confused creature splutters and fixates it attention on him.

Just as Meycho lets loose his arrow, the elemental in front of him lashes out. The halfling inquisitor misjudged the long reach of the water giant, and takes a staggering blow to the head. AoO from using a ranged weapon - 13 dmg.

His aim is true, however, despite both the blow and the cover provided by the elemental, and the cold iron arrow buries itself in the torso of the nixie, who cries out and glares at Meycho.

Caelin and Goodluck to act, then the bad guys. No changes to the MAP.


Goodluck steps 5 feet back and uses another sound burst on the nearest elemental.

Sonic:1d8 ⇒ 6


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

HP: 29/52, Bane: 5/7 per day


Storyteller extraordinaire

Goodluck's spell sends visible ripples through the massive water creature. All three enemies are now showing visible wounds, but none of them look as if they are about to go down.


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Caelin steps back and fires twice more with his bow, hoping to knick off a bit more of the water elemental being pummeled by Jervaise.

rolls:

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32 with +1 arrow
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Crit confirm 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Additional Crit damage if applicable: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Attack 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 with +1 arrow
Damage: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1) + 3 = 6


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Just reposting Tae's status and "checking in."

Status: Hit points 30 of 52. 11 of 25 rounds of performance remaining. 0 1st, 1 2nd and 1 3rd spell slots remain.


Storyteller extraordinaire

GM rolls:

Arvormeigh vs Meycho: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13, dmg 1d4 ⇒ 2

E1 vs Meycho: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25, dmg 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
E1 vs Meycho: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19, dmg 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

E2 vs Caelin: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28, dmg 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
E2 vs Caelin: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30, dmg 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Even with his masterful aim, Caelin's arrow seems unable to injure the water elemental. It is, however, enough to draw the attention of the confused brute, who slushes forward to pummel Caelin with both watery fists. 10 dmg to Caelin

Likewise, the nixie simplemindedly swims up to Meycho and jabs at him with her shortsword. The feeble blow does noe even come close to the nimble halfling.

The second water elemental has better luck. Recognizing the danger Meycho's arrows pose to it's mistress, it swings at him, connecting with one of it's slams. 5 dmg to Meycho

And that brings us to...

Dead Mans Drop - round 13

Initiative:
Meycho/Falling Star: 1
Goodluck: 1
Jervaise: 1
Caelin/Aumgwe: 1
Taecuss: 1

Nixie: 2
Water elementals: 2

MAP

Vision:
Fellnight mist: Normal vision out to 20 feet. Creatures from 20 to 40 feet away has concealment (attacks have a 20% miss chance). Creatures farther away have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target).


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Tae steps back from the water's edge and casts one of his most powerful spells, hoping it will help his allies survive these elementals.

Step to G26 and cast Haste. Unless the altitude of the avian members of our team is too high, I should be able to include everyone.

He continues his performance to keep the nixie's most powerful ability at bay. Performance 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

Status: Hit points 30 of 52. 10 of 25 rounds of performance remaining. 0 1st, 1 2nd and 0 3rd spell slots remain.


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Despite his wounds, Caelin smiled. The undulating elemental had finally moved within reach of the shore. The elf dropped his bow on the muddy bank and drew his greatsword with a shout, bloody saliva flecking out into the mist.

ooc and rolls:

drop bow, draw greatsword, 5-ft step to E25 and Power Attack with greatsword...hoping to steal Jervaise's kill. :-)

Greatsword PA: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 13 - 2 = 19
Damage if appl: 2d6 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (6, 6) + 7 + 6 = 25

Edit: Hmmm...don't know if that hits....


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

Meycho steps away from the immediate threats H26, calls upon his training and fire two more cold iron arrows at the dangerous nixie.

Attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31
Damage: 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 5, 3) + 7 = 20

Attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32
Damage: 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 1, 2) + 7 = 14

HP: 24/52, Bane: 4/7 per day


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

Assuming Meycho does not take out the Nixie; if he does, Jervaise will 5' step away from the shore, and continue to attack the elemental he was targeting before.

Jervaise 5' steps, and starts swinging at the Nixie!

MW Cold Iron Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24, for 1d12 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20 Cold Iron damage.

MW Cold Iron Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15, for 1d12 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17 Cold Iron damage.


Storyteller extraordinaire

I'm resolving these in the order they were posted, to avoid confusion.

Finally able to engage the aquatic enemies at close range, the Champions of Bellis unleash all their pent-up frustration.

Caelin's greatsword proves far more effective than his arrows, slashing deep into the elemental.

Then Meycho sinks two augmented cold iron arrows into the chest of the nixie at point-blank range. The slender fey gives an anguished cry and slumps on the shore of pool.

Jevaise steps back as Caelin advances, swinging his hammer to pound at the elemental. Droplets of strangely gel-like water spray the group as the long-hafted hammer impacts on the elemental. The second blow does not hold the same energy, but thanks to Tae's haste spell, Jervaise is already whirling the weapon around for another strike.

Jervaise, you have another attack at full BAB, thanks to haste. Then it's Goodluck to end the round.


I'll throw a Sound Burst at the last elemental if it's still standing.
Damage =1d8 ⇒ 7


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

I did not take the attack, as I thought the Haste spell came into effect after I acted...

MW Cold Iron Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 13 + 1 = 15, for 1d12 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27 Cold Iron P/B damage.

...not that it matters :-/


Storyteller extraordinaire

Goodluck's sound burst is able to hit both elementals, so I'll assume he does that.

Another clap of thunder issues forth from Goodluck, the wave of sound striking both elementals. The one Caelin and Jervaise struck shivers for a moment, then bursts apart, it's watery body collapsing into the pool.

The second one also vibrates with impact, but remains standing. With both of it's allies defeated, it seems to recognize the disadvantage of engaging the party on dry land, and retreats back towards the second waterfall.

Just then, another puff of fog fills the area, obscuring the pool from sight.

Dead Mans Drop - round 14

The party is on the shore, the bleeding body of the nixie lying on the edge of the pool. No sight of the surviving water elemental.

Goodluck:

You are clearly able to see the elemental, which is just south of the second waterfall, (D-E,9-10)

Initiative:
Meycho/Falling Star: 1
Goodluck: 1
Jervaise: 1
Caelin/Aumgwe: 1
Taecuss: 1

Water elemental: 2

Vision:
Thick mist: Obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A creature 5 feet away has concealment (attacks have a 20% miss chance). Creatures farther away have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target).


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

Meycho casts Stabilize on the fallen Nixie.

W may be able to get information from her, and I'm not sure whether she deserves to die, even though she was hostile towards us.


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Caelin saw Meycho save the nixie and heard his words.

What was it that Elyin told me? "Words of mercy are hard to speak when you are tasting your own blood." That halfling is a kinder soul than me.

But he shrugged in grudging respect and turned his attention back to the fight. Keeping one eye toward the mist-shrouded pond, he stepped back to gather his bow and stow it away, wincing at the pain in his shoulder.


Drow Wizard (diviner foresight) 1 | HP 9 (9) | Init +3 | Perc +10 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 12 | F +1 R +2 W +2 |
Resources Remaining:
Prescience 8/8, Darkness 1/1, Dancing Lights 1/1, Faerie Fire 1/1

Tae will step up and grab the stablized Nixie by the arm. If he has any move left after that, he'll drag her away from the edge of the pool.

951 to 1,000 of 2,032 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / JaceDK's Realm of the Fellnight Queen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.