Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

JaceDK's Realm of the Fellnight Queen (Inactive)

Game Master Jacob Trier

"That fell creature sought to twist our minds, remove our souls, and make us forget what we are, rendering us into nought but crude beasts."
- Jervaise Toppington, Steel Falcon of Andoran


51 to 100 of 2,032 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Storyteller extraordinaire

Good to have you back with us, Taecuss. Hope you and the wife are all well again.

Delicious smells emanate from the large canvas tent situated just south of the gazebo where Elyin and Kailah are sitting. Partygoers frequently come and go, carrying wooden plates of fried fish and barbecued pork with cups of honeymead. Around the back, smoke rises from several cookfires. Under the canopy of this pitched tent, more party guest are gathered. As you approach, you hear the voice of Revas Benwold, one of the councilors of Bellis.

"My, my....10 gold pieces for this lovely looking honeyed pumpkin bread, prepared by the equally lovely looking Miss Lumi Reasonknot. A very handsome bid indeed....any higher?....Come now, all you fine fellows out there....Don't be shy.....This would certainly be gold well spent.

Sense Motive DC 20:

You notice that Revas Benwold seems to be stalling, as if he would very much like to see someone outbid the current bidder.

Upon entering the tent, it is clear that the auction is almost over. Only one bridesmaid remains, a beautiful young gnome maiden. She smiles a bit uncomfortably, as she stands behind a box decorated with motives of flowers, bees, birds and bee-hives. The box is filled with delicious looking pumpkin bread. All the other bridesmaids, four human girls, a halfling and a half-elf, have moved to stand with the men who must have won the bids for their desserts. Most of the men have happy grins on their faces, and more than one is nibbling away at the delicacies while watching the last auction.

When Halek hears Revas call out the bid, he whistles softly. "Ten gold! I knew Lumi was the favorite, both in regards to beauty and cooking skills, but still...the bids almost never go above five gold pieces. I wonder who..." He breaks off mid sentence, as he spots a pale gnome standing in the middle of the tent. Even though the tent is packed, this gnome has space around him, as if the other guests in the tent are reluctant to stand too close to him. He is clearly suffering from the gnomish condition know as The Bleaching, which has caused the color to drain out of him.

Halek mutters an orcish curse under his breath. "Tenzekil! I should have known. He has been pining after her for years, but she never cared for him much. He always was a bit weird, especially since he lost the annual honey-harvesting competition to Elyin two years past. That's what made him go all ghostly pale, ya know..."

Just as Halek finishes, Revas Benwold clears his throat and speaks up once more. "The bid stands at ten gold pieces from Mr. Tenzekil Braybittle....going once...."


GM JaceDK wrote:
Good to have you back with us, Taecuss. Hope you and the wife are all well again.

Thanks! After six days, I am picking her up from the hospital in about an hour to take her home. :)

Ten? Ten gold, Revis? We should be paying that just for the privilage of smelling that pumpkin bread, much less partaking! Twenty gold!

Can't sense a motive to save his life, but Tae isn't about to miss out on the goodies!


Storyteller extraordinaire

Everyone in the tent turns to look at Taecuss.

Lumi lights up in a smile obviously filled with hope and gratitude.

Tenzikel, on the other hand, scowls worse than a brewing thunderstorm and before Revis even has a chance to respond, he barks "Twenty-one!"


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8
Taecuss wrote:
They just need to be around you long enough to get past your heroic exterior to the gentleman that certainly lies below.

See, I long ago figured out that the secret is enough honey-mead... Meycho says, as they enter the tent, stopping to take in the sights...and smells.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Seeing the exchange before him, Meycho whistles, then jumps onto an empty stool to better be able to see. 25 golden eagles! My friend here owes me that amount for beating me at the horseshoe game.


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Caelin glanced at Miss Lumi at the front of the room.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

He took in the Taecuss's bid and the pale gnome's response.

"Does Taecuss know this person? He looks angry. What's going on?" he wondered.


Caelin Nyndel wrote:
"Does Taecuss know this person? He looks angry. What's going on?" he wondered.

If this musing was aloud

Spoiler:
[b]I had no idea who the previous bidder was. But it looked like we were here in time for the last bidding and I didn't want to miss out on the fun!

Storyteller extraordinaire
Caelin Nyndel wrote:


"Does Taecuss know this person? He looks angry. What's going on?" he wondered.

You all would have been close enough to hear Halek's remarks in the post at the top of this page.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

Hmmm... It seems we have missed most of the fun!

Jervaise nudges Meycho.

"Well, it looks like there might be something for you here, after all."

At Meycho's suggestion, Jervaise' adopts an expression of mock-horror.

"Is that so? In our line of work, you are either lucky or dead, and I am still breathing! I can't help it if Talmandor smiles upon me...

However, I would not dream of standing in your way, so I certainly will not bid against you... Good luck with the bidding!"


Storyteller extraordinaire

"Twenty-five gold eagles! What a marvelous bid. And we are not even done yet...anyone wish to go higher"? Revas Benwold calls out in a delighted voice.

Tenzikel stands for a moment, glaring from one to the other.


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Caelin cocked an eyebrow at Taecuss, along with a friendly smile, as if to say "Go ahead. Why not?".


After a sufficiently dramatic pause and prompting from Caelin, Tae calls out Twenty-eight coins of gold!


Goodluck watches impassively. He's never been good at reading landfolk, but something about that pale gnome's look has him feeling on edge.

Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 10


Storyteller extraordinaire

Revas points to Tae. "Twenty-eight, from the elven gentleman in the back. Any higher....going once.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

Jervaise continues to watch the unfolding bidding war with a great deal of amusement.

"Come now, gentlemen; surely the opportunity to savour such a delight is worth more than 28 golden eagles! The pumpkin bread alone appears delightful enough to warrant such a price, but the opportunity to spend some time in conversation with such a heavenly creature as well should make it simply irresistible!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19.

Unless he started hocking equipment, Jervaise actually could not afford to participate in the bidding, but he is perfectly happy to try and drive up the price ;-)


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

Thirty gold for the divinely smelling pie and the beautiful lady!


Storyteller extraordinaire

"Thirty! Certainly that must be the winning bid. Going once.....going twice....Revas says with a clap of his hands.

None of the other people in the tent appear to be interested in bidding. Even Tenzikel stands silently, after glancing at his purse. It's all between Meycho and Tae.


Tae holds up his hands and shakes his head slowly. I don't think the lady's honor will be besmirched at such a gentlemanly bid. Savor the prize, my friend!


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Caelin raises his hands and prepares for the customary "soft clap with smiles and nods" that seem to always follow such speeches at a box social.


Goodluck shakes his head at the bidding spectacle. "You have strange customs here. Even your auction turns into a contest!"


Storyteller extraordinaire

"Thirty wins the bid! Congratulations, son. Now come up here and claim your prize." Revas booms in a delighted voice. The audience erupts in cheers and whistles, somewhat more enthusiaicly than is custom for the Box social.

As soon as Revas makes his proclamation, Tenzikel turns and rudely shoves his way through the crowd, while muttering about adventurers with more gold than sense. He exits the tent and heads away, vanishing from sight among the wedding guests.

Lumi smiles brightly and stands waiting for Meycho to approach. As he reaches her, she hands him the basket of pumpkin bread and leans forward to plant a demure kiss on his cheek. "I hope you enjoy these. I' most honored by your generous bid," she says in a melodic voice. A hint of relief also registers clearly.


Brava! Tae claps a hand against Meycho's back. Well played, friend. Well played. Savor the delights. As he steps away, Tae snatches a small crust of pumpkin bread and pops it into his mouth. Ah! Worth every copper!


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

'Tis but a small price to pay for good food and pleasant company, Meycho says as he bows gracefully. I hope you will share a glass of honeymead with me, while I sample your fine bakery. Tell me, who was that man, whom I outbid? Do you know him?


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Caelin smiled widely at the rousing response to the winner, surprised but pleased by the enthusiasm. He nodded in assent to Goodluck’s comment, leaning over to add “Strange customs indeed. It is why I prefer to remain in the wild: less to remember and fewer things to step in!”


Storyteller extraordinaire

Lumi sends Meycho another radiant smile, and runs off for a second to fetch a jug of honeymead and cups for everyone. "Here. Revas' honeymead goes very well with my pumpkin bread, and there is certainly enough for all of you. You must be friends of Elyin. From his adventuring days, I should think by the look of you."

Her smile fades a bit when Meycho mentions the bleachling gnome that bid so eagerly against him and Tae. "Tenzikel Braybittle is a local beekeeper. He..." She blushes a bit and chews her lower lip nervously before continuing. "He has been in love with me for as long as I can remember. But despite his efforts to woe me, I simply do not have the same feelings for him. He is really a nice enough gnome, even if he's a little odd. But he's changed lately, ever since Elyin won the annual honey harvesting contest two years ago. Now he....I don't know. I just get shivers down my spine whenever he looks at me."

She rubs her arms and shakes her head as if to clear it, and then brings a smile back on her lips. "oh well....we shall not talk another word of him. With your generous bid, I have raised more money for Kailah than all the other bridesmaids combined. No bride as long back as I can remember have had such a splendid dowry. You have certainly earned both my bread and my company. I would be delighted if you would dance with me after the ceremony," she says to Meycho.

Would everyone please drop by the OOC thread and see the post I made there.


Tae will discreetly approach Revas. When he can pull him aside for a minute, he'll ask Did all of the bridesmates get sufficient contributions for their dowries? If not, I would like to further honor today's occasion by making sure it echoes long into the future of the town and make a modest contribution to their dowries, as long as it can be done without insulting and without them knowing the source.

I believe Tae has enough cash to add two platinum pieces to each dowry. Can you confirm how many bridesmates there were? If Revas is willing to be the intermediary, I'll scratch the coins from Tae's character sheet.


Storyteller extraordinaire

"A most worthy thought, good elf. But let me assure you that all of the other bridesmaids received bids they can be proud of. In any event, I would not recommend adding to the dowry, as it could be seen as an insult to the young men who won the bids.If you have gold burning a hole in your purse, I'm certain that you can find some among the guests who are up for a wager in a game of skill or chance." Revas says to Tae.


GM JaceDK wrote:
... Revas says to Tae.

Thank you for sparing me from embarrassing myself and insulting others. I'm sure this wedding day will be memorable for the town without my plumping the dowries of the ladies in such a fashion.

With that Taecuss moves on, looking for more mischief that might liven up the event even more than the bidding war.


Storyteller extraordinaire

In the hustle and bustle following the conclusion of the Box social, a couple of hardy looking lumberjacks approach the group.

"Oi, 't was you lot who did good at horseshoes, wasn't it? Of course, anyone can throw a horseshoe. How would you like to show your skills at throwing with something a bit more...manly? one of them says with a cheerful grin.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

Jervaise turns to the lumberjacks with a broad grin.

"Indeed we were. I would certainly be up for it; tell me, do you do the caber toss? That would certainly be a fine display..."

Well, I assume that lumberjacks would be good at tossing logs around ;-)


Goodluck peers at the lumberjack curiously. "You wish us to throw men? Will dey be men of your size or larger? Is dis a common game in your land?"


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Cailin suppressed a laugh at Goodluck's naive comment, not wanting to offend the foreigner. He smiled broadly, though and said "We'll most likely be throwing out our backs, but I'm up for the challenge."


Storyteller extraordinaire

The lumberjack lets out a rowdy laugh at Goodluck's comment "No-one will be throwing men. Your friend here's got it right. It is indeed the caber-toss I'm talking about. You know the games of this region better than your companion, half-elf. Well, come on then." He turns and exits the tent, leading you to an open square of grass behind the rose gardens.

A group of lumberjacks are laying out massive logs, and marking off a pitch with wooden pegs.

I'll post the rules for the caber toss as soon as possible. I'm visiting family this weekend, so I'm not sure when I'll have time.


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8
GM JaceDK wrote:

Lumi sends Meycho another radiant smile, and runs off for a second to fetch a jug of honeymead and cups for everyone. "Here. Revas' honeymead goes very well with my pumpkin bread, and there is certainly enough for all of you. You must be friends of Elyin. From his adventuring days, I should think by the look of you."

Her smile fades a bit when Meycho mentions the bleachling gnome that bid so eagerly against him and Tae. "Tenzikel Braybittle is a local beekeeper. He..." She blushes a bit and chews her lower lip nervously before continuing. "He has been in love with me for as long as I can remember. But despite his efforts to woe me, I simply do not have the same feelings for him. He is really a nice enough gnome, even if he's a little odd. But he's changed lately, ever since Elyin won the annual honey harvesting contest two years ago. Now he....I don't know. I just get shivers down my spine whenever he looks at me."

She rubs her arms and shakes her head as if to clear it, and then brings a smile back on her lips. "oh well....we shall not talk another word of him. With your generous bid, I have raised more money for Kailah than all the other bridesmaids combined. No bride as long back as I can remember have had such a splendid dowry. You have certainly earned both my bread and my company. I would be delighted if you would dance with me after the ceremony," she says to Meycho.

Would everyone please drop by the OOC thread and see the post I made there.

I see the matter disturbs you and I will not talk of him again. I will however hold you to that promise of a dance later, he says with a reassuring smile, placing his hand on hers briefly in a comforting manner. Yes we, or at least I and that fellow over there, are old travelling buddies of Elyin, though it has been a while since he's graced us with his company. And by the look of things, he'll be hard-pressed to slip away on another adventure now...at least with us. I guess he's going on another sort of adventure now and that is as it should be.


Storyteller extraordinaire

All right, sorry for the delay. Here is how you play Toss the Caber.

The lumberjack, who introduces himself as Goodwin, demonstrates the game.

* First, he grabs the 15 ft. long log and with a mighty grunt, he heaves it into upright position. DC 15 STR check - failure means you are unable to lift the caber. NOTE: Small creatures take a -2 size penalty on all rolls (sorry Meycho).

* Once he has lifted the log, he balances it in his hands as he lines up and prepares to toss it. DC 10 DEX check - failure means you drop the log, and must make a reflex save to avoid getting hit by it as it falls.

* Finally, Goodwin pushes upward and sends the caber flying. It turns end-over-end in the air and lands a couple of feet away, pointing away from him at almost a straight angle. The object is to make the caber flip over (a DC 20 STR check) and land as straight as possible in relation to the thrower (a DC 20 DEX check). Meeting both DC's is a perfect score of 20, with surplus representing style. Each point below either DC equals a point deducted. So if Goodwin made his STR DC, and got a 17 on his DEX roll, his final score is 17.

Halak the half-orc blacksmith agrees to serve as a judge. Lumi also comes along, and takes a seat on a bench by the rose garden hedges, a little distance away from the game.

All right, step up and toss some logs about!


Clearly out of his league, Tae steps up to one of the cabers. He examines the problem with a critical eye, looking for any mechanical advantage he can find to execute the challenge.

Knowledge Engineering 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

With a wink he'll call out These logs aren't going to go to waste, right? They'll be used later?

He'll see if he can even hoist the log to start with.
Strength 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18

He did it! Dex 10 to balance 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

And he goes for the flip!
Strength DC20 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
Dexterity DC20 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Final score: 7! (assuming the 30 engineering check doesn't give him any further advantage...) :)

Okay, who is going to let the Elven Bard out do them?

Taecuss will run at the edge of the crowd, encouraging cheers for him and soliciting raised hand claps of congratulations for himself! Diplomacy 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20


Goodluck eyes the heavy logs suspiciously. "I will try this game, though I do not know wheder I will be any good at it. Dere's not much like dis on the seas, lads."

Strength Check #1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Goodluck tries the log, but is unable to get it upright without help. "I concede dis game. Perhaps you got a game dat's a bit less strength and a bit not falling off t'ings? I can do dat one, I s'pose."


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

Truly impressed by the caber-tossing abilities of the Elven bard, Jervaise lets out a hearty laugh, and gives him a good-natured slap on the back.

Strength check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24.

He then moves over to the pile of logs, and with a grunt, easily hefts one of the logs, carrying it over to the starting position.

Dexterity check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10.

Lining the log up, he nearly drops it, but just manages to retain his grip...

Strength Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21.

Before hefting the log into the air with a mighty bellow!

Dexterity Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15.

The log tumbles end over end through the air, before landing on the ground with a resounding thud, bouncing back and rolling slightly off-center as it does so.

Shrugging, Jervaise turns to the other contestants with a broad grin on his face.

"Right then, who's next?"

I think that is a 15 for Jervaise...?


hp 79/79, AC 24/19/15, CMD 29, F: +11, R: +14, W: +12, init: +5, per: +15 Elf Ranger Infiltrator

Caelin gives an appreciative whistle at Jervaise's performance and moves into position.
"I'll take a shot, but I don't know that I can beat that!"

He spits on both hands and squats into position.

Strength check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Too much spit! he realizes in alarm and the log rolls out of his hands and falls on his foot.

He bows politely to the hoots and howls of laughter and makes an exaggerated play of slinking off the field in shame.

He turns to Jervaise with a grin. "See, I told you I couldn't beat that!"


I'm guessing a 16 for Jervaise. Well done!

After Jervaise's throw, Tae will engage the crowd again, getting them to cheer for Jervaise. I'm guessing Tae will get a good circumstance bonus after that throw!

Diplomacy 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

After Caelin's attempt, he'll try to rev up the crowd as well.
An glorious attempt for the honor of the happy couple!

Diplomacy 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18


Male Halfling Inquisitor 8

I think this game is highly unfair, but I can't have Jervaise beat me in two games without even trying on of them. Someone call for a gravedigger, if I drop this on myself, Meycho says, eyeing the heavy log with a sceptical expression on his face.

Bending at the knees, so as to not throw his back, he grips the log with both hands, barely able to even get a hold, then lifts while letting out a low groan.

Str DC 15 (-2): 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 - 2 = 17

Surprised he is even able to lift the log, he lets out a staggered hey...this...isn't...*phew*...so heavy...after all...

Meycho then balances the log, something that's more to his halfling nature than lifting trees.

Dex DC 10 (-2): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Taking careful aim, he sends it into the air, almost making a full round, before it lands on one end, bouncing and rolling a little.

Str DC 20 (-2): 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 2 = 15
Dex DC 20 (-2): 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 - 2 = 17

Hey, Jervaise, if my log had been just slightly smaller, I'd have beaten you...let's call it a draw, he says with a wink, before bowing to the gathered spectators.


Tae's attempts to energize the crowd are momentarily halted as he stares in slackjawed astonishment at the halfling's accomplishment.

After several slow blinks while processing what he just saw, a huge smile comes across his face.

Truly the gods smile on this day and its festivities!!! Let's here it for Meycho Logbane!

Tae will try to lead the crowd in a cheer for the diminutive giant.


Storyteller extraordinaire

The Final Score:
Taecuss: 7 points (No extra credit for the impressive knowledge. Now, if the objective had been to use the log to build a bridge... :-)
Goodluck: 0 points
Jervaise: 15 points (Points above the DC are used only for tie-breaking)
Caelin: 0 points
Meycho: 12 points

The crowd needs little encouragement from Tae to cheer and holler at each attempt. The failures of Goodluck and Caelin draws bouts of mirthful laughter, while especially Jervaise and Meycho receive claps and congratulatory shouts for their fine throws.

Goodwin the lumberjack wipes tears of mirth from his eyes. "Ah, what a bunch of good sports you are...but I think 'tis a good thing that our elven ranger here spends his time stalking through the woods rather than trying to chop them down. Who would have thought that a halfling would be better at handling a log. You could earn you way on any Lumber Consortium crew, wee one."

Knowledge (local) DC 10:

The Lumber Consortium is a company which has a monopoly on the hardwood and darkwood lumber industry in Andoran. A remnant of the past when Andoran existed as a Chelish holding, the Lumber Consortium has seen its wealth and influence decline with the coming of democracy. Nonetheless, the Lumber Consortium continues to exert great pressure on smaller and weaker regions and communities, particularly in the less developed areas of the nation.

"It was fortunate you were all game. We were hoping to compete against a bunch of lads from one of the Consortium crews who are camped out in the woods west of here, but they did not show up. Which is strange, cause these boys are not much for missing the chance for free beer, sport and dance..." Goodwin continues.

After Meycho's throw, the crowd cheer again as another of the lumberjacks steps up and prepares to lift the caber.

Perception DC 15:

Through the noise of the crowd, you suddenly become aware of two voices some distance away. You recognize them as Tenzikel's and Lumi's.

Tenzikel:...must come with me, Lumi. It is not safe here.
Lumi: Tenzikel, for the last time, leave me alone. I'm not going anywhere with you, and certainly not right before the wedding!
Tenzikel: Lumi, my darling, you don't understand...The Queen..
Lumi: Don't you "Darling" me, Tenzikel! I understand perfectly well. This is just another of your crazy stories, designed to lure me away with you. But it won't work...

Turning towards the sound, you spot Lumi still sitting on the bench near the rose gardens. The bleachling gnome Tenzikel is standing next to her, looking very agitated.


Knowledge local 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

A frown of concern takes over Tae's face. He calls out Meycho!, and then he walks over to where Lumi is seated.

With a subtle flourish, Tae casts suggestion as soon as he is in range of Tenzikel. Friend gnome, why don't you share with all of us what you man when you say 'it's not safe here.'

Suggestion is a Will DC 16 save.


Storyteller extraordinaire

GM only:

Will Save 1d20 ⇒ 16 + hidden modifiers

Spellcraft 1d20 ⇒ 20 + hidden modifiers

Tenzikel turns towards Taecuss and gives him a glare filled with equal parts rage and scorn. "Your pitiful magic is of no use against me, you pointy-eared buffon! I "suggest" you bugger off and play with your friends again. You will all learn soon enough!

With that, Tenzikel spins around and pushes his way through the tall hedges of the rose garden, vanishing from sight.

Knowledge Nature DC 10:

The hedges are so thick that they should have been impossible to move through unharmed - at least without magical means.


Knowledge nature 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Hmm. If he was able to resist my spell, he must have power indeed!

Lady Lumi, would you be so generous with your time and company as to allow my friends and I to escort you for the rest of the day?[/b]


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

Jervaise gives Meycho a not-so-subtle nudge, which nearly sends him flying.

"I think you did well indeed, Master Meycho!"

Knowledge(Local): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23.

Hmmm... It sounds as if there might be trouble brewing...


Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Goodluck watches the gnome and elf spar, and as watches as the gnome stalks off. Sliding up to the elf, he murmurs "What sort of Queen does a gnome serve?"


Storyteller extraordinaire

Lumi appears flustered and somewhat embarrassed by the argument with Tenzikel and Tae's intervention. After Tenzikel storms off, she manages to regain her composure and sends Taecuss a weak smile.

"I would gladly accept your company. I really thought he would leave me alone after he lost the auction, but he seems desperate to lure me away. I don't know what could have caused him to change like this. Maybe it is just the bleaching, but..."

She lets her voice trail off and shakes her head sadly. Overhearing Goodluck's question, she says "I don't know what Queen he is talking about. The only Queens around here are Queen Bees. Of course, Tenzikil IS a bee-keeper by trade. Maybe he meant one of them."

As the rest of the group gathers round, you suddenly hear the bells of the chapel announce that the time has come for the wedding ritual. People begin to move towards the chapel, and Lumi hurries off to perform her duties as a bridesmaid.

Any last minute business before the wedding ceremony? You have a couple of minutes, then you will have to move into the chapel or miss the wedding.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue (Scout/Thug) 4 / Steel Falcon 2 / Chevalier 1

Jervaise is ready to head to the Chapel; after coming all this way, he would not want to miss the Service!


Shaking his head at the thought of the poor gnome gone mad and convinced that he's serving a Bee Queen, Goodluck joins the line heading to the chapel.

51 to 100 of 2,032 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / JaceDK's Realm of the Fellnight Queen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.