Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


JCServant's Council of Thieves (Inactive)

Game Master JCServant


6,651 to 6,676 of 6,676 << first < prev | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | next > last >>

Male Chelaxian-Human Ranger 4 | HP 44 | AC 18 FF 15 T13 | Saves +6/+8/+3 | Init + 4 | Percep +10

Seeing the shadows disappearing Aemon looks to Killain. "Is he ok Kyle? Let's get him up and we can search this room properly"


Male Human Sorcerer (Celestial) 6

"Killian?...Killian!" Taryin drops to his knees, sending golden fire throughout Killian's body. The magic rips through and tries to heal him, but this wasn't a wound to be healed. Why did we have to get greedy...


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

Beppo grins as the skull falls to the ground. He turns back to congratulate Kyle, Good sho- and is struck dumb at the sight of Killian's lifeless body and of the commotion it has understandably caused.

He's not dead dead right? ... maybe dead-ish? Mostly dead?


Male Chelaxian-Human Ranger 4 | HP 44 | AC 18 FF 15 T13 | Saves +6/+8/+3 | Init + 4 | Percep +10

Aemon turns back around after assuming Killian would be healed up. "Wait? he's dead? no he's just hurt.. he's unconscious right Kyle?" He moves over to Killian.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

"He's dead. The only way to bring him back is if he has a good relationship with his deity," two hero points, "or we get him some help. Raising him may be a little pricey, but I'd be willing to pitch in to do it."

Grand Lodge

Wow...gotta be careful in this place. I didn't even see anything lay a hand on him! Must have been that skull.

I totally spaced and did not get the items done this weekend...apologies...I'll get that updated soon. In the mean time, the question is do you press forward a man down, or do you retreat?


Male Human Sorcerer (Celestial) 6

Taryin lowers his head in silence for a moment, then picks up Killian. He turns to the others. "We should go." He says simply.


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 20 FF 18 T13 | Saves +9/+9/+8 (with heroism) (+4 disease, +2 poison)| Init + 2 | Percep +10

Damaia, sometimes the things we can't see have the most power over us. Edmond says somewhat cryptically and with uncharacteristic seriousness.

And Brandon, I can hear you, there is no need to shout. he says, rubbing his temple. Our mutual friend is going on about Killian. He says we should get him out of here and bring him back if we can. For my own part I agree. I found his overexuberant speeches quite entertaining actually.

Grand Lodge

If we are careful in leaving, hopefully, we won't run into more of those dolls or alert the dotorri that we were here.

Where does the party go next?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Since the skeleton is at rest, could Kyle search the items and ID them without invoking the wrath? He would like to identify them without taking anything until he comes back.

Also, is it too late for Kyle to lend Killian a hero point to not die?

Grand Lodge

Kyle looks carefully at the skull and body...and the items being held onto. He hates to interrupt the rest of the dead on one hand... but, on the other hand, he would hate to leave such lovely items behind. Their beauty must be redeemed, not left inside a dusty, dank Pathfinder Lodge.

As he looks carefully, he sneezes from the dusk.

Salud! the skull says, lying on the ground.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle jumps at the voice and looks to see if the others also heard it. "Thank you," he says instinctively.

As an after thought he asks the skeleton a question to see if it answers. "Why do you haunt this place? Is there something I can do to bring you to peace? If you wish it that is."

Grand Lodge

Peach? Peas? Oh, Peace. Yes,... I can see clearly! Your light has driven the madness from me, for a moment. Yes, the fog is still there. Hazy, but clear. Yes. Who are you, holyman? Who are your friends? Why are you here?


Male Chelaxian-Human Ranger 4 | HP 44 | AC 18 FF 15 T13 | Saves +6/+8/+3 | Init + 4 | Percep +10

"We need to get him out of here, we'll bring him back." Aemon then turns as the Skeleton begins to talk/ "Madness? You killed our friend or something to do with you killed him explain yourself first Who are you?"

Grand Lodge

Did I? I do not recall. Pharasma's voice is loud. My apologies if I did. My questions remain unanswered, holyman.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

"We are individuals with a common interest to bring change to Westcrown. We came to Delvehaven to remove the evil that threatens our society and hope to reestablish this lodge to honest and good pathfinders which we hope will become a beacon of hope and kindness to our area."

Grand Lodge

Pathfinders...yes...I am, or was...one. Good. This is good.

The voice sounds detached as it continues.

Or..wait. You could be lying to me, yes? How do I know you are friends of the true Pathfinders?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

"You could test us. You already saw that I channel good energy. We also have a fellow pathfinder member here." He motions Brandon to come forward.


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

Beppo points in the direction of Bredmond / Edandon, specifically their wayfinder. Edmond here is a friend of the pathfinders. As our holy man says - and he is as honest and faithful a servant of Shelyn as you will ever find - we have come to Delvehaven to remove a shadow that lies over this once-great city.

Grand Lodge

He is, Pathfinder? How can I believe you? Many have tried to lied to take from me!

The bones around the skull shake.


Male Chelaxian-Human Ranger 4 | HP 44 | AC 18 FF 15 T13 | Saves +6/+8/+3 | Init + 4 | Percep +10

"Edmond has a way finder, show him Edmond what more proof could you need?"


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 20 FF 18 T13 | Saves +9/+9/+8 (with heroism) (+4 disease, +2 poison)| Init + 2 | Percep +10

Calm yourself creature. Edmond says, plucking the wayfinder from beneath his shirt.

Br- I am a pathfinder, yes. he says with a certain nonchalance.

Grand Lodge

A...a wayfinder. Yes, you are a most unusually looking one. I assume that if a priest of the good light supports you that you didn't obtain that by unsavory means. You have convinced me, yes! Now, you have questions...I believe. Ask them! Before the madness of death's grasp overtakes me once again!


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 20 FF 18 T13 | Saves +9/+9/+8 (with heroism) (+4 disease, +2 poison)| Init + 2 | Percep +10
GM-JCServant wrote:
Yes, you are a most unusually looking one.

That's rich coming from a talking head. Edmond says tapping a claw on the crown of the skull.

Grand Lodge

In my day, I was majestic. Handsome. And brave. But now, I am reduced to this. Where are your questions? I do not have long.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

"You wouldn't be Loremaster Liriam would you? Could you explain how we could fight off the evil and reopen Delvehaven?""

6,651 to 6,676 of 6,676 << first < prev | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / JCServant's Council of Thieves All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.