Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

JCServant's Council of Thieves (Inactive)

Game Master JCServant


401 to 450 of 6,676 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8
GM-JCServant wrote:
You can change your action for this round, as its not officially resolved yet, and I'm feeding you information as we go along. Normally, at the table, a player might ask, "Can I do xyz?" and make a decision based on that information. So, if, in clarifying a rule or the situation, you want to change your next round action, you're free to do so before 2pm EST

Well, in that case...

Beppo, again roused from a pain-induced slumber, checks to make sure no one is standing over him, then takes a step toward the hellknight and smashes him again with the Kriegsmesser.

attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Meet Beppo van Drotske, the ultimate all-bark/no-bite adventurer.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Take him down 'T'!!! Kyle yells in encouragement while being discreet. One more blow should do it. If not, we're in some major trouble. And BD will be able to get up so we can get out of here.

He turns his head to the kid trying to figure out the symbol. Put some spit on it!

Bring Hal back to us Shelyn.


Female Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Leave it to me... Tessai adds in growling

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 = 24
Critical confirmation: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11 Do I add the flanking bonus? Doesn't really matter anyway, it is not a crit :(
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

Working on the theory here that if I fail, I get AoO'd, and then somebody drags me, and I get AoO'd. So it is good that I'm in Total Defense (unless I have to lose that to Acrobatics...). My Acro has to beat his CMD. Acrobatics +7 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12...

Competing with Beppo... I think I'm ahead. Perhaps soon, I will be 'a head', literally.

Grand Lodge

Well, BD...The GOOD news is that your theory is correct. The offset of using acrobatics (instead of being dragged) is that if you fail then you are stopped and don't move.

And for the benefit of others here, as a reminder, you can only do that manuver (acro to avoid AoO)if you're wearing light armor (which BD is).

Grand Lodge

Combat, Round 4

Party's Turn
Brandon strikes out, but once again, his blow is parried by the knight. Correllon steps to the knight’s blind side, and stabs him, causing blood to ooze out, as Beppo misses with a wild swing. The knight stops to gloat for a second, readying a blow to knock Beppo out for a third time, when Tessai puts him down for good. With no opponents around him, Black Devil finally stands.

Enemy’s Turn
The five Hell Knights close to within 10’ of the party. How DARE you touch a member of the Order of the Rack?!? Surrender now or your lives are forfeit!

Status
5' Back Kyle (8/8 ),
PFL Beppo (4/13 ), Brandon (14/14 ), Correllon (9/9 ), Hal (11/11 ), Tessai (13/13 ),
EFL B Devil (4/10 ),
5' Back Hell Knight B (KO'd,Flanked)
10' Back Hell Knight C, Hell Knight D, Hell Knight E, Hell Knight F, Hell Knight G

Next post is around 6pm EST. Please have your moves in before then. Thanks!

Enemy attacks (You can click if you’re curious and/or want to double check what I declared as a hit/miss):

Note: I usually do "all rolls for NPCs at once, even if I may not need them... and utilize them in order of the narrative.


Male Human Rogue 1 | HP 11 | AC 16 FF 12 T14 | Saves +3/+5/+0 | Init + 7 | Percep +4

Thanks to Sandy, I have no steady internet access. Please DMPC Hal as needed


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Best wishes to you and your family, and anyone else affected by the storm.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle leaves through the northern exit carrying his lit holy symbol in front of him so he doesn't trip.

Come on son, time to move.

He tries to decipher the smudged symbol as best he can while heading north.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Corellon runs as fast as he can, keeping in the second line as the party moves Northward.


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

Beppo makes a horribly obscene gesture at the hellknights, then turns and follows Corellon and Kyle.


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

Brandon also flees, moving northward as fast as he can, keeping pace with Corellon if possible.

"Come on, Tessai, this time we really have to go."

Grand Lodge

Due to a small emergency, I don't have time to post properly for this time frame...expect one tomorrow morning at 10am EST

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

In that case, while the knights are dealing with their small emergency, we loot the bodies and get away.


Female Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death
Kyle Gray wrote:
In that case, while the knights are dealing with their small emergency, we loot the bodies and get away.

LOL


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8
Kyle Gray wrote:
In that case, while the knights are dealing with their small emergency, we loot the bodies and get away.

+1. Mark it down on the chronicle sheet!

:P


Female Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death
Brandon Harcroft wrote:

Brandon also flees, moving northward as fast as he can, keeping pace with Corellon if possible.

"Come on, Tessai, this time we really have to go."

Yes Brandon, let's go... - With a last growl at the pursuing foes, Tessai follows her companions on their mad dash through the tunnels.

If these prove hard to navigate while running, she will use her Agile Feet for the second time today, even if only on the first round, to make sure she can put some distance between them and the Hellknights


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

Devil flees with the others, taking some care to shepherd a human or two if the light sources drift away in the chaos.

Grand Lodge

Two of the Hellknights pause to check on their fallen comrades, while three maintain persuit. The slowest party member, I believe, moves 20'. While close the Hellknights fall a little further behind, but not by much. The muck gets a bit deeper here, slowing everyone down a little bit (movement reduced by 5'). Ahead 50', you see a valve with a wide opening from a pipe.

DC12 Knowledge Engineering check:
The shut off valve would have high presure sewage behind it. A few turns would open it up cauzing massive amounts of raw sewage to pump out rather quickly


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

knowledge(engineering): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Gotta love it when those flavor skill/feat choices turn out to have real value!

ooh, we could shower those hellknights with crap!!

Valve up ahead! I'll open it and shower them with high-pressure sewage. That should slow them down!

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle sees looks at the valve and tries to think what it might be for, recalling all his schooling during his younger years.

Knowledge Engineering: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Obviously the valve releases water, but in what direction? Not knowing he takes Beppo's word for it and tries add any assistance.


Female Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Do it Beppo!

Tessai stops by the valve with Beppo, assisting with the process.

Let me know if, when and what to roll to Aid another


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

"Fine with me but don't open that thing until I'm past it, I can only imagine the gods awful mess it will make."

To the extent there is any time where the party is not in a sprint, Corellon will make an effort to examine his surroundings or keep an ear out to discern threats that miight be behind or in front of them.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Grand Lodge

Those wishing to turn the old rusted valve will need to make a STR check...the lower values "Aid" the higest value if it's a 10+


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

STRENGTH check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Beppo flexes his muscles and begins to turn the valve, hoping to time it just right...


Female Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Tessai's lithe frame seems to belittle the strength of this one - teeth clenched with the effort, she attempts to turn the valve, following Beppo's lead.

STR check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Afraid that the water may fill the sewer in both directions, Kyle wants to move forward to the next intersection to see if he can find the next symbol. Hopefully they went in the right direction and a symbol won't direct them the way they came.

Since he is providing light to most of the party he asks Black Devil, Do you think you can be careful and scout out the next intersection? But only if you can be sure to do it safely. He moves in to try to help turn the valve while providing light.

Strength: 1d20 ⇒ 5


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

Devil carefully counts off his companions as they pass the valve's assumed arc, unsure of what the humans might be able to see. "And the smell will help cover the gas!", he jokes. "Now!"

STR +1 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

You know, I was thinking 'Nightcrawler'. I'm turning out more like 'Bat-mite'. :)


Female Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death
The Black Devil wrote:

Devil carefully counts off his companions as they pass the valve's assumed arc, unsure of what the humans might be able to see. "And the smell will help cover the gas!", he jokes. "Now!"

STR +1 d20+1

You know, I was thinking 'Nightcrawler'. I'm turning out more like 'Bat-mite'. :)

You'll grow out of it soon enough :D

Grand Lodge

It is presumed that the party who isn't turning the valve got about 20' as the valve was being turned and the Hellknights were catching up.

The valve quickly opens up under the group's effort. Very foul sewage comes blasting right in front of the Hellknights who do not have a chance to stop.

DC: 15 Acrobatics check for Hellknights.

Spoiler:
1d20 - 4 ⇒ (7) - 4 = 31d20 - 4 ⇒ (18) - 4 = 141d20 - 4 ⇒ (14) - 4 = 101d20 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -11d20 - 4 ⇒ (18) - 4 = 14

All of the Hellknights fall down as sewage quickly piles up on them. It would appear you've bought yourself some time.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle continues as quickly as he can down the passage way trying to put room between him and the knights.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

I'm curious as to how the knights provide light for themselves? If they carry torches would that item also be under water now? Or is it something we could quickly try to grab away from them now that they are down?


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Corellon will begin to move forward ahead of the party, similar to what BD has been doing but will stay within the limits of what his low-light half-elven capabilities will allow.

"Black Devil, I'll be following several steps behind, halfway between you and the party so that I can afford you better support, but I am afraid I won't be much use if you encounter something in total darkness."

Despite BD having traversed ahead of him he will be keeping a watchful eye out for potential traps, levers, door or waylaid goddies in the muck and an alert ear to any key sounds. He will also make his best effort to move silently along a path that keeps him out as much sewage as possible.

I can make a bunch of blind rolls if you like to qualify for his actions or you can secretly roll on your side should anything materialize, up to you.

Grand Lodge

Kyle: For some reason, as you're running (for your life) away from the HellKnights if that's REALLY your topmost thought. but, by all means, TRY to grab something from the Hellknight. He's prone, not helpless.

As the party continues on their way, the HellKnights swear and curse as they struggle to get up. You quickly hurry on your way, knowing they won't be down for long. The party walks another 200' before they come upon a four way intersection.

DC 20 Perception:
You don't see any sword marker

I posted something in Discussion that I would like y'alls thoughts on


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

"Don't worry Corellon, Ill stick close."

Brandon stays beside Corellon, illuminating the immediate area with his wayfinder.

"We're not safe yet..." he mutters under his breath. "Morosino, where's the damn marker?"

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

"Let us abandon stealth for now. We'll go together, with the edge of the light.", Devil says to Corellon. He drinks a healing potion while letting the human catch up. "The knights have white lights, not lamps. So lamps are somebody else, and any color light, is somebody else. They'll hide them as we approach, but I've just been shown I cannot prevail, alone."

Perception+5 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Drinking a Healing Poition, still have two.
d10 + ?, rolling the d10 1d10 ⇒ 3

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

No not helpless, but if their light source are torches AND they managed to keep it above the water. I wonder if maybe the situation could allow a chance for us to finish extinguishing the light somehow. A little out of the box thinking.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

We're screwed children. We went the wrong way, and no one thought to put markers up in these parts. Any ideas?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Save the potion. Now that we're not running I can heal us more. Kyle makes sure Beppo and Black Devil are close enough before he channels.

Channel: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Grand Lodge

All healing potions are done at the minimum level needed to make that potion...so CLW is d10+1, CMW is 2d10+3, CSW is 3d10+10 and CCW is 4d10+14. There's also a fabled potion CDW (Cure Deadly Wounds) that's 5d10+27!


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

When the sewage blasts the hellknights, Beppo yells at them, Ha haaaa, f#&#ers! Right where you belong, filth!

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Sure, NOW I get a 20. Not, say, WHEN I COULDN'T HIT A HELLKNIGHT TO LITERALLY SAVE MY LIFE! [/whining]

As they make their getaway, Beppo adds to Brandon's and Kyle's comments, That's right - I don't see any marker either. Don't tell me we have to go back. Morosino, what the f+~@ is going on - where are we, you little s#+&?

Beppo then sighs as Kyle's healing channel warshes over him.


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

I think I'll need a ruling on whether I drank before stopped me.

In response to Kyle's question, Devil suggests, "We move onward, swiftly, and more together than before. Vanguard watches ahead, main body watches the walls for marks, doors, flotsam we might use. And a rearguard that drags a bit, to listen for the knights?"


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5
Beppo van Drotske wrote:


Sure, NOW I get a 20. Not, say, WHEN I COULDN'T HIT A HELLKNIGHT TO LITERALLY SAVE MY LIFE! [/whining]

Hey! I'm the designated whiner! :)

Grand Lodge

He declared it first. So....GULP!


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

"There are three ways to go. Do we remain together or split up? I for one think we should stay as a group and give ourselves a fighting chance but which tunnel do we take?"


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

We should stick together.

Has that little snot Maraschino had anything to say yet?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Assuming we came from the south.

"I have a plan," Kyle says. "Let's hide in the corridor to the east. I'll light my crossbow bolt and shoot it to down the west hallway. Hopefully the knights will follow the light, and we can quietly head back south when they pass." He looks around for approval.


Female Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Stick together and follow a random path until the next intersection. I'll lag behind. GO!

Grand Lodge

PFL Beppo (11/13 ), Brandon (14/14 ), Correllon (9/9 ), Hal (11/11 ), Kyle (8/8 ), Tessai (13/13 ), B Devil (10/10 )

The teenager runs behind Kyle as Beppo hollers at him. I...I dunno, sir. I've actually only been here down once and that's when Janiven was leading me around. I promise, I don't know anything!

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

"Since east was the right way at the last intersection, perhaps we should go east here and hope to get back that way." Kyle puts a protective hand on the lad. "I still want to send a lit bolt down the west corridor. Hopefully it'll split them up in the least. We can use Brandon's Wayfinder in the meantime."

Kyle lights a bolt and gets into a good position and shoots it down the western hallway. He starts pushing people east. "When they get to the intersection turn the light off until they pass," He whispers.

401 to 450 of 6,676 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / JCServant's Council of Thieves All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.