Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

JCServant's Council of Thieves (Inactive)

Game Master JCServant


301 to 350 of 6,676 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 3 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 39/39 || Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

I can't see ANYTHING - She inches further ahead, weapon and shield drawn.


Male Human Rogue 1 | HP 11 | AC 16 FF 12 T14 | Saves +3/+5/+0 | Init + 7 | Percep +4

I thought BD was kidding about his earlier post.

Perception if needed to hear
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

requested die roll:
d20-1 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

Just lost and regained power. Dont' delay game for me. This is my request of that, role on! :)

Grand Lodge

1d20 ⇒ 13

Tessai and whoever else makes a DC 20 perception check:
You hear Black Devil yell "Look out! It's coming this way!" from over 200' ahead. As you get in closer, you see a white light around a corner.

DC for Perception Check Calculation (Spoilery):
Party is 250' away from BD. He yells. According to PFSRD, to hear the details of a conversation is DC: 0, an the sounds of battle is -10. BD's cry is somewhere in betwee, so DC -5. Then we add +1/10 ft, so add 25. DC: 20

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Kyle follows the crowd, providing light from his holy symbol. His thoughts turn to a field of sweet smelling gardenias. Anything to get his mind off where he is.


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 3 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 39/39 || Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Tessai seems to notice some of the group members becoming agitated but can hear or see nothing in particular.

If everyone starts moving she will go along questioning: What is it? What's going on? Do you hear something?

Grand Lodge

To clarify, you can click on the spoiler thing, Tessai. You made a 20+ on the earlier perception roll.


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 3 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 39/39 || Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Good, then. In that case:

Devil is in trouble - let's GO! - Being slightly ahead from the rest of the group while she scouted the darknes, Tessai warns the others as she speeds off into the darkness.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle takes Tessai's cue and follows along.


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

Beppo brings his foot down. His ears perk up.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Devil's in trouble. I could probably run the other way and get out of this s%#+. I SHOULD go the other way and leave these f$@%ers. Strangers ain't worth your life, Drotske.

He watches for a second as Tessai runs off with Kyle close behind.

Reizig would've said, "Can't leave a man behind, Beppo - not while there's hope. Not while there's a chance," in that tinny little voice of his. Godsdammit that a+!~%#* was always right.

DAMMIT!

Beppo takes off full tilt after Tessai and Kyle, sword in hand.

Grand Lodge

The teenager, hearing Tessai's response to the yell, says to the group (who is following her), Are you all crazy? If the Hell Knights have your friend, then his freedom is already in jeopardy, and perhaps his life. That cry was a warning to go another way! We can't stand up to them!! It must be a trap! Turn around before its too late!

The party is now 125' away (running to location). Everyone can see a faint light up ahead comeing from behind a corner.

BD:
As you see a Hell Knight wave a red flag, you take a nasty blow behind the head.

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

The blow wasn't enough to completely knock you out. Technically, you're staggered, but still conscious. However, it's clear they are only going to keep doing this while you are awake. If you wish, you may make a bluff check to attempt to fool them into thinking you are, indeed, KO'd. You get a +5 bonus for being staggered.


Male Human Rogue 1 | HP 11 | AC 16 FF 12 T14 | Saves +3/+5/+0 | Init + 7 | Percep +4

Hal is right on the heels of the others.


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8
GM-JCServant wrote:
It must be a trap! Turn around before its too late!

Beppo slows his pace as he flashes back to the time he and his friend Lukasz tried to rescue a princess.

Luke! Luke, don't, it's a trap! It's a trap!


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 3 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 39/39 || Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Without missing a step, Tessai ponders the uneasy alliance they have created - out of... nothing...? Still, she already knew what she would do in the end... NO! Press on! Devil is OURS! not theirs!

To the Hellknights or those she perceives may be ahead, she screams: Face ME!

As soon as she is one round away from the light around the bend, Tessai will use her free action to activate her Agile Feet, and make sure she is not tripped or somewhat surprised before reaching them - she won't just run around the corner, slowing to a normal pace just before reaching it ;)


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

Before he knows what's happening, the group is tearing off down the hallway.

"Wait... What?"

Edmond:
Now is your chance to escape, Brandon, whilst they are causing a distraction.

Brandon:
I can't leave them, its not right...

Edmond:
They aren't worth our lives!

"Come on, boy. We have to help them if we can."

The alchemist readies his Morningstar and sets off.


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

GM:

Bluff Check at -1, +5 1d20 - 1 + 5 ⇒ (3) - 1 + 5 = 7

Why did you kill all the girls?, Devil asks the circling bird-winged, spade-tailed, helmeted hellknight homonculi (or that's the intended impression), as he slumps to the floor.

so, with a 7, you'll need a stabilization roll after they hit me again...
1d20 ⇒ 3

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle moves up with his crossbow raised ready to shoot the first person that sticks their head out. Kyle only moves up to 25ft of the bend if no one comes into view and he'll put his crossbow away.

Grand Lodge

Black Devil:
They hit you with Non Lethal (which in PF rules affects their chances to hit if they are using a lethal weapon, but doesn't change the damage, oddly enough). Their goal was to knock you out, not kill you. After all, they can't question you, give you to the inquisitors, etc, if you're totally dead :P.

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Ouch. They DO get a bit carried away with their work. You have 1/10 hp and your non-letal damage = 10. The good news is that when you are healed of HP damage, your non-lethal damage is reduced by the same amount.

As the party rounds the corner, You see two Hell Knights, and a very beat up Black Devil lying unconscious at their feet. The knights are wearing black armor and wielding wicked long swords. You came from the south. The HellKnights have a passage way behind them to the East, and there's another passage way to the north. This intersection/junction is 30'x30'.

More of the traitors. Just like you said. In fact, with the one we caught already, this may be all of them. The other replies, Indeed. The Order will rewards us well for their capture. Let's take care of them before the others get here.

I'll be posting a combat post here in a bit (or tomorrow morning). Do NOT roll combat stuff until that is posted. However, you can roll a perception roll.

DC 15 Perception Check:
You hear several pairs of metal clad foot steps approaching from the other side of the Hell Knights. It sounds like the reinforcements they speak of. You suspect they will be here in 3-4 rounds. Black Devil looks very hurt, but alive.


Male Human Rogue 1 | HP 11 | AC 16 FF 12 T14 | Saves +3/+5/+0 | Init + 7 | Percep +4

Perception
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 3 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 39/39 || Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

You have crossed paths with the wrong group of traitors, puny wretches. Pray dearly that the boy is well, and maybe you will live... Maybe...

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Male Human Rogue 1 | HP 11 | AC 16 FF 12 T14 | Saves +3/+5/+0 | Init + 7 | Percep +4

Hal mutters just loud enough for the others to hear "More of them are coming, I heard them"

Grand Lodge

Round 1

The Hellknights are expecting the party...and the party is expecting trouble. There is no surprise round. A picture of a Hellknight may be found in the share folder. Please delare your combat actions.

Combat Status
PFL: Brandon, Beppo, Kyle, Correllon, Hal, Tessai
EFL: HellKnight A, Hellknight B, Black Devil - 1 ( Uncon, prone, 10 NL dmg)

Optional Roll: Battle Tactic - DC 10 Wisdom check (Must be rolled first if you want to roll it):
Special Note: If two characters keep each Hellknight busy through melee combat, that would probably destract them enough to grab Black Devil... though doing so provokes an AoO from the closest HK.

Next posting time - 2pm EST or earlier if everyone has posted (and I have time!)


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 3 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 39/39 || Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

You will roll initiatives right GM? What exactly "grab Black Devil" means? :D - Does it mean we can pull him from their reach, is that it?


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

I would guess the subtext is, "RUN!". :)


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 3 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 39/39 || Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

As long as she is able to coordinate her movement with someone else in the group, Tessai will gladly take the AoO to make sure Devil is taken out of harms' way and stabilized - actually working like this is a good way to open a logic towards her future teamwork feats (if we survive the sewers that is) :D


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8
The Black Devil wrote:
I would guess the subtext is, "RUN!". :)

I agree that this is the hint.

Wis check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Two? We can take...aw, s*%!, there are more coming? F$#~ this.

Beppo grumbles to the others, Several more Hellknights are coming. Someone grab the Devil and let's get the hell out of here.

With that, he takes a two-handed swipe at Hellknight B.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

That should keep him occupied so that Tessai can grab her fellow tiefling.


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 3 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 39/39 || Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

I believe that two need to attack each opponent for a third to be able to take him away... Anyways I am out for lunch for now, should be back in an hour or so - I'll just post the logic for Tessai's actions if you guys want to take it further:

Wisdom roll: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 No wise actions for me I guess...

Tessai falls into one of her familiar routines, attacking the Hellknight viciously, intent on finishing this fast.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage if it hits: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Grand Lodge

Y'all DO know that when something's in a "DC:XX" spoiler tag, you're only supposed to read it if you roll the appropriate check, right? I *know* y'all wouldn't be meta-reading that without rolling, frist! I'm watching you!!

Tessai wrote:
You will roll initiatives right GM? What exactly "grab Black Devil" means? :D - Does it mean we can pull him from their reach, is that it?

Answer:
Correct. And, it means that someone strong enough can pick him up or drag him. I'm not telling or implying you HAVE to do that, simply showing an option as most players tend not to consider that option in this situation, but a 'character' with decent wisdom check would certainly think of the possibility given the circumstances
Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Wisdom check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Kyle is in no condition for melee nor grabbing BD so he 5' steps away from the knights,points his finger at one of the knights, and shoots a lightening arc at him. Ptchoo!

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

He looks for the symbol that indicates the direction to head.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5
GM-JCServant wrote:

...when something's in a "DC:XX" spoiler tag, you're only supposed to read it if you roll the appropriate check...

Not peeking, Boss. But when the GM says "Two guys grab you and you're taken out. You might have time to scream.", then the subtext is always "RUN!" :)


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 3 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 39/39 || Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

NO! We are going to take them DOWN! So "sayeth" Cayden Cailean!! :D


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

Edmond:
This is foolish, you cant fight two Hellknights with more on the way!

Brandon:
What choice do you have? If we run they are certain to follow, straight to Janiven and the others!

Edmond:
Then let me out!

Brandon:
No!This is my body, my mind!

The wounds sustained from the goblins are still seeping so Brandon takes his cure light wounds extract and drinks it (in such a way so he doesn't take an aoo. I.e. Move back slightly.)

"We have to help him!"

cure light wounds: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Wisdom check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Grand Lodge

One day you'll have to explain to me what an inquisitor of Cayden Cailean does. Perhaps they ride from church to church making sure that all their priests drink enough! hahaahah. Ahem.... I haven't had time yet to read everything in detail...but someone might want to revise their action. If you look above, whenever I post a combat status report, if it just shows your name with no number, you're at full hps. If you are at less, I post the current hps next to your name. If you suffer any known conditions, I put that in parenthesis next to that. If there's an asterick...well...let's just say you're not feeling 100% and will want to be looked at :)

Brandon:
Don't ask me when, exactly, but I believe the priest healed you earlier.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]
Kyle wrote:

Before the party heads right while looking for the symbol that leads the way, Kyle casts

Cure Light Wounds on Brandon: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

I don't want to stop you from drinking your potion, but I had cured you earlier and you're at full health

Grand Lodge

New way to show party HPs:
PFL Beppo (13/13), Brandon (14/14), Correllon (9/9), Hal (11/11), Kyle (8/8), Tessai (13/13)
EFL B Devil (1/10)
Man, I love spreadsheet formulas...more coming soon!

Grand Lodge

If you all prefer something a little less meta, my worksheet can show it like this instead:
PFL Beppo (Perfect), Brandon (Perfect), Correllon (Perfect), Hal (Perfect), Kyle (Perfect), Tessai (Perfect),
EFL B Devil (Critical),


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 3 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 39/39 || Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death
GM-JCServant wrote:

One day you'll have to explain to me what an inquisitor of Cayden Cailean does. Perhaps they ride from church to church making sure that all their priests drink enough! hahaahah. Ahem.... I haven't had time yet to read everything in detail...but someone might want to revise their action. If you look above, whenever I post a combat status report, if it just shows your name with no number, you're at full hps. If you are at less, I post the current hps next to your name. If you suffer any known conditions, I put that in parenthesis next to that. If there's an asterick...well...let's just say you're not feeling 100% and will want to be looked at :)

** spoiler omitted **

Inquisitor of Cailean?:
Do you mean by any chance that being an errant traveller, making sure everyone gets their fair share of drinking is not an important task? :O Now seriously, this had been included in Tessai's background which I have not yet completed, and been adding sparsely during her introspective moments - actually she quite often wonders what Cailean saw in her to bestow his blessings upon such an half-breed, but she accepts it as an attest to the "random hero" beliefs that surround the whole religious history behind that unlikely God. Her morning spell prayers are usually in the shape of a conversation - mainly questions from Tessai, regarding his choice of her and such... There has been no detailed answer so far, but the situation we are in at the moment is somewhat beginning to bolster, even though in her subconscious, her belief in the path to be taken ;)

UF! Wall of Text


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 3 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 39/39 || Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

As a GM myself I always use a loose "meta-type" descriptive information for the enemies of the Player Characters. For the characters themselves I have tried both of the tactics when they regard one another, and ended up chosing the less meta one, to simplify gameplay.


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

OOC nonsense:

No one expects...:

...The Cailean Inquisition!

"This ale...", grumbles the dour armored patron.

"Y-yes, sir?", stutters the barkeep.

"It may have been watered..."

"N-no, sir!"

(sips) "Perhaps you'd better bring me another."

Grand Lodge

Combat, Round 1
Initiative
22 Correllon
18 B Devil
16 Kyle
13 Hell Knight B
12 Beppo
9 Hal
7 Brandon
4 Tessai
2 Hell Knight A

Party's Turn
Beppo gets the jump and swipes Hell Knight A. A land “CLANG” echoes in the sewer as his sword meets the knights armor, but does not penetrate. Tessai’s attacks and manages to get through the armor, causing the large knight to wence. Kyle steps back and shoots lightning but cannot get a clear shot with all the fighting going on. Regardless, the thunder that cracks throughout the hallways is impressive nonetheless. I ignored brandon’s direction since he is at full hps already.

Enemy’s Turn
Let’s hurry and finish these rebels up. That’s sure to get us a promotion!. Hell Knight B meets Beppo’s attack head on. After blocking Beppo’s strike with his armor, the Hell Knight demonstrates ferocity that earned them their reputation for ruthlessness in combat, and strikes him down with dastardly strike to the side (Confirmed crit). Hell Knight A attacks Tessai, How dare you touch a Hell Knight of the Rack! and cuts deeply into her with his weapon.

Status
5' Back Brandon (14/14), Kyle (14/14),
PFL Beppo (-5/13, Uncon, Bleeding, Prone), Correllon (14/14), Hal (14/14), Tessai (8/13)
EFL B Devil (1/10, Uncon, Prone, 10NL Dmg), Hell Knight A (Good), Hell Knight B (Perfect),

Next post is around 6pm EST. Please have your moves in before then. Thanks!

Enemy attacks (You can click if you’re curious and/or want to double check what I declared as a hit/miss):

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 181d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Crit!
Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 231d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Did Kyle get an indication of which direction to run to?

Grand Lodge

Kyle:
You find a symbol, but its smudged


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10
Kyle Gray wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Before the party heads right while looking for the symbol that leads the way, Kyle casts

Cure Light Wounds on Brandon: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

I don't want to stop you from drinking your potion, but I had cured you earlier and you're at full health

Hmmm sorry guys, I did check back through the posts but must have missed this one. That being the case...

Brandon swings at the nearest Hellknight, hoping to get his attention long enough for Tessai or Beppo to organise his companions.

"Someone grab Devil, quickly!"

Morningstar attack on Hellknight A: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle isn't too happy. He holds his holy symbol and prays for some beautiful loving.

channel: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Grand Lodge

no biggie...that will be a round 2 attack.

Behind you all you hear...:
The boy backing up to the wall as he sees on of your number cut down so quickly. We're going to die. We're all going to die...


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 3 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 39/39 || Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

I have to admit these guys are MUCH tougher than I expected... I'll have to roll above 14 to hit them... Not good odds - Devil, what was that about the "RUNNING" subtext again? :D

Anyone still left to act on round 1?


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

Look at the picture in Dropbox. These guys look badass!

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle decides to burn a hero point so he can channel another time.

He shouts to the heavens, Shelyn, show us how your beauty penetrates even the stench ridden sewers of Cheliax!

Channel: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Grand Lodge

Tessai wrote:

I have to admit these guys are MUCH tougher than I expected... I'll have to roll above 14 to hit them... Not good odds - Devil, what was that about the "RUNNING" subtext again? :D

Anyone still left to act on round 1?

Och...I looked at the wrong number. You DID hit. I've changed the information above to reflect that. Unfortunately, Round 1 closed with my battle posting. Everything after my battle update is considered Round 2 actions.

Quote:
Look at the picture in Dropbox. These guys look badass!

I know, right?

301 to 350 of 6,676 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / JCServant's Council of Thieves All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.