Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

JCServant's Council of Thieves (Inactive)

Game Master JCServant


201 to 250 of 6,676 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

Beppo steps into a strike against Goblin 5.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Hits 'em? I'm hoping to be useful here at some point. :P

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle drops back 20 feet, motions Hal to follow, and channels

Channel: 1d8 ⇒ 4


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Round 2 - HP 9/9

Corellon unleashes another arrow into the golblins' front line.

Attack (ranged into melee): 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 4 = 5
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Human Rogue 1 | HP 11 | AC 16 FF 12 T14 | Saves +3/+5/+0 | Init + 7 | Percep +4

Hal steps past Kyle and advances to within throwing distance for a dagger toss. The fact that Brandon now takes up most of the tunnel will present a problem, though. He slaps Morosino on the shoulder and yells "Drop back."


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

Round 2 HP 11/14 after Kyle's channel

Hefting the giant mornigstar with hands the size of shovels, Brandon swings with every ounce of strength he has. With bolts of pain running along his chest where the arrows struck, he roars in pain, frustration and no little fear.

Attacking the goblin in front of Devil. #3?

1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 4 = 21confirm 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 4 = 21
Damage 2d6 + 7 + 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 3) + 7 + (5, 4) + 7 = 27

Holy crits, Batman!

Grand Lodge

Tessai:
Quote:
Brandon, you need to duck, or start pummeling - you are just a great target for them - start CRUSHING!

HAHAHAHAH. Giant pincushion FTW! You made me LOL here.

Corellon Aelasar wrote:
Did my shot work or was it impossible to shoot into the fray?

Correllon:

It's never impossible. A 20 will always hit regardless of anything.

If you aim at a Goblin in the front, you suffer a -4 to hit (since those are engaged in melee with your allies) and they get a +4 soft cover AC bonus, effectively making it MUCH harder for you to hit them than normal. However, if you aim at Goblins in the backlines, there is no -4 penalty from allies engaged in melee (the back line ones are not engaged in melee).

So if you're normal ranged bonus is +4, and you aim at one in the back row, they get the +4 AC Bonus. Let's say, for sake of arguement their AC was 15 normally. For a backrow goblin It's now AC19 vs your d20+4...so you got about a 30% chance to hit. For a front row goblin, their AC is not only 19, but you suffer that -4 allied in melee penalty, so you roll d20+4-4. Yeah, you're looking at only a 10% chance to hit.

Grand Lodge

Morosino drops back 5' in accordance with Hal's direction.


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)

Devil continues to Fight Defensively. This is no longer a Surprise Round, he loses that +1 Damage. Still striking with Unarmed. Readying the Chakram in free hand, Kukri blocking. (but not 'blocking'...)

"Run, little greens. Us not fight if you run.", Devil says, blocking right and then left with his kukri, turning the motion into another spinning kick...

to hit -1 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

...which misses, possibly because the goblin was NOT THERE ANYMORE.

Seriously, 27?! Seriously? :)


Male Human Rogue 1 | HP 11 | AC 16 FF 12 T14 | Saves +3/+5/+0 | Init + 7 | Percep +4
The Black Devil wrote:


Seriously, 27?! Seriously? :)

[loudspeaker]"We need a clean-up in sewer aisle 4."[/loudpseaker]

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

The goblins might need to roll a morale check after Brandon's smack down.


Mythic 3/5 || Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death
Brandon Harcroft wrote:

Round 2 HP 11/14 after Kyle's channel

Hefting the giant mornigstar with hands the size of shovels, Brandon swings with every ounce of strength he has. With bolts of pain running along his chest where the arrows struck, he roars in pain, frustration and no little fear.

Attacking the goblin in front of Devil. #3?

1d20+5-4confirm 1d20+5-4
Damage 2d6+7+2d6+7

Holy crits, Batman!

That's what I meant Brandon my lad!!

I guess you killed that goblin and his next like... 4 or 5 reincarnations... oh my...

Grand Lodge

One of the nice things about my abstracted combat rules...if you attack a particular enemy on their front line, and they die before I resolve your turn, I presume that you direct your attack at another enemy on that front line. This sometimes defies logic...but its a necessary abstraction that keeps things moving quickly and lets everyone keep their actions. If the entire enemy front line is destroyed when I resolved your melee attack, then I presume your character moves up 5' if there are enemies only 5' back. There's still an issue if the entire enemy front line collapses and the next guy is WAY in the back. If you suspect that may happen, make sure you declare what you would do in that circumstance. It doesn't happen often in our other game, so it wasn't a huge issue.

Grand Lodge

Please read: Crit rule for Pbp:

This applies moving forward (You get to keep your post above, Brandon). Always post your attack like the example below. Note the pretty description in the brackets. It should always state your weapon used and target. BTW, I'm using { so that the board doesn't actually show you rolls instead of the exact script :D

{dice=Sword attack at Goblin 2}d20+7;d6+2 {/dice}.

Usually, this is a cut and paste job for most people (I keep all mine in a word documention). If you threat a crit, do the exact same line again one line down. So a crit would look like...

{dice=Sword attack at Goblin 2}d20+7;d6+2 {/dice}.
{dice=Confirm Crit Roll}d20+7;d6+2 {/dice}.

If you have more than one attack, crits are ALWAYS done at the end. See example below. For sake of this exercise, presume the 2nd attack was a Natural 20 when the player previewed their attack.

{dice=Sword attack at Goblin 2}d20+7;d6+2 {/dice}.
{dice=Sword attack at Goblin 2}d20+2;d6+2 {/dice}.
{dice=Sword attack at Goblin 2}d20-3;d6+2 {/dice}.
{dice=Confirm Crit Roll}d20+7;d6+2 {/dice}.

On a side note, if I ask you to roll saving throws, they are always done before attacks.


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

No problem JC. This is my first pbp game so I'm getting used to the nuances as I go. Bear with me though.

For the record both me and Brandon feel like kings right now lol.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Good thing we're in the sewer because I think the other goblins just released their bowels.

Grand Lodge

I'm sure you do. Wait until your read my combat description coming up.

Grand Lodge

Round 2
Party’s Turn
Tessai tosses another Javelin with such force that it breaks against the wall as it flies by the goblin it was intended to hit. Beppo strikes one of the little beasties down with a swing of his sword. Kyle drops back and cries out Shelyn to heal the party of this disfiguring wounds, restoring them to their original beauty. Correlon fires an arrow at a goblin in the front line. It doesn’t hurt the green little guy, but gets stuck in his makeshift helmet. Feeling the force, the goblin makes a questioning sound as he removes his helmet, super curious to see exactly what just happened. Brandon sees an opening, and squishes the little guy like a bug, splattering goblin guts all over the sewer walls.

Goblin’s Turn
The surviving goblins gasp in horror, seeing their friend so brutally splattered. One of them points at what used to be his friend splattered all over the ground as the other takes a chunk of his friends entrails that landed on his sholder and says "Gibblins?" The goblins in the front row retreat screaming(Full Round withdraw). The ones in the back row take a parting shot at the larger creature before retreating themselves. One of the small arrows strikes him in the shoulder for 4 pts.

Combat Status
PFL Beppo 13 -- B Devil 10
5: Janivan Healthy -- Brandon 7
10: Correllon 9 --
20: Hal 11 -- Tessai 13
25: Morosino Healthy --
30: Kyle 8

Combat has ended unless you wish to pursue the remaining Goblins. Everyone please roll perception checks.

Enemy rolls:

Goblin Arrow Attack at Alchemist (+4 Soft Cover AC): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d4 ⇒ 3
Goblin Arrow Attack at Alchemist (+4 Soft Cover AC): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 121d4 ⇒ 3
Goblin Arrow Attack at Alchemist (+4 Soft Cover AC): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 211d4 ⇒ 4


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)

perc+5 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

{I said, run.}

Devil lets down his guarding stance to hurl his chakram at the nearest not-running goblin.

to hit +3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
d8+2 damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

I see now, I misread that, they fired and then ran. I'll accept either interpretation, that I attacked, or that I didn't. GM call.


Mythic 3/5 || Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Let the little wretches run...

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

I will be trying to check if the one javelin that did not break is recoverable...

Grand Lodge

DC 20 Perception:
You barely hear a voice from some distance back, echoing through the tunnels. Did you hearing that screaming?. Another replies, I did. From the south. Let's find out what it is. Might be the interlopers.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Kyle moves back into the middle of the party and casts detect magic while peering into the room the goblins were in.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle hears voices coming from behind them and motions to the party to keep quiet, points at the direction of the voices, and makes a motion to say he heard talking and people coming this way.


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Oblivious to the voices behind, Brandon turns his attention to the three small arrows jutting from his chest and upper arm.

With a gasp of pain he proceeds to pluck each one out.

Grand Lodge

1d20 ⇒ 1
1d20 ⇒ 20

Janivan's quickly turns around as she whispers, Hellknights? Already? Does nothing slow them down? She takes a few steps in that direction, taking off a necklace she was wearing. She grabs Kyle's hand and puts it firmly in there. She whispers, We don't know how many are coming down this way. I know these sewers better than anyone else. Follow the signs. Get to the hideout. I will take another path, make noise and draw them away. If they get me, at least they only get one. Protect Morosino, and show this to my friends there so they know I sent you. She scurries down the sewer in that direction before anyone can say a word.


Mythic 3/5 || Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Hmmmmm... Why don't we just stand toe to toe with them? I have my mind to skewer a couple of them for good measure. I tire of running! - Tessai snarls with this last remark, and stares into the tunnel from where supposedly they are approaching.


Male Human Rogue 1 | HP 11 | AC 16 FF 12 T14 | Saves +3/+5/+0 | Init + 7 | Percep +4

Perception
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

The shock of massed combat in the tunnels throws off Hal's usually sharp senses. This carnage is exactly the kind of thing he strives to avoid. But when the others warn of Hallknights approaching he quickly realizes that it is time to move quickly.

He hears Janiven's offer to lure the pursuers away and thinks she is foolishly sacrificing herself. But her rationale is unassailable; the group has a better chance of making it if they do what she says. Her insistence that Morosino get through safely is curious, though. What is so special about him? Hal wonders.

When Janiven makes her bid to lead the Hellknights away Hal mutters a blessing of good luck to Desna on her behalf. He does not waste any time in putting distance between himself and the Order of the Rack.

Grand Lodge

The teenager stares at Tessai for a moment. Stand toe to toe...with Hellknights? Are you crazy? They knocked out Ariel and I before we even know what hit us. We've never gone toe to toe with them and got to talk about if afterwards...we gotta get out of here!


Mythic 3/5 || Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Tessai grins wickedly at the young boy - Child, you have no idea what I... WE - she glances at the surrounding group smiling - are capable of...

Intimidation on this lad just for good measure 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

In any case, time is of the essence here - we cannot lose time with discussions now, so I agree - Let's GO! Janiven you will be safe?

Grand Lodge

The teenager is startled by the Tiefling's grown, and trips on himself, falling into the raw sewage.

Janiven nods and runs.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Let us not waste any more time and continue on our way. Kyle says as he urges the party onwards. He glances around the room looking for anything magical along the way.


Mythic 3/5 || Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

am I able to recover any of the javelins?


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
I count 3 19s, a 20, and a 21 among the perc checks. Funny that they are all so close.

Beppo frowns at Tessai intimidating the poor boy and shakes his head. He pulls the boy up roughly.

Get up, runt.

He then turns back toward Black Devil at the front of the group.

You - you can see in the dark, right? Help us get to that hideout before these Hellknight bastards are on us.

Grand Lodge

The party moves forward and a couple of moments later, you all hear a loud crashing sound echo'ing from way down behind you. While there's no way to know for sure, you think that it might be Janiven's ruse.

You come upon another intersection that splits off into two directions aside from the one you just came down.


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Grand Lodge

Corellon, you find a sword arrow pointing to the right.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

"Look the sign ... leads us to the right passage"

Assume that we are in the same order as before, minus Janiven so Corellon will move forward beside Brandon into the second line.

Looking over his shoulder at the alchemist, "Very impressive, your potion was very effective, oh and thanks for shielding us from all of those arrows." he says with a wink.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Before the party heads right while looking for the symbol that leads the way, Kyle casts

Cure Light Wounds on Brandon: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)
Beppo van Drotske wrote:

... He pulls the boy up roughly.

Get up, runt.

He then turns back toward Black Devil at the front of the group.

You - you can see in the dark, right? Help us get to that hideout before these Hellknight bastards are on us.

Beppo finds that Devil is already turned toward him. "Yes. And three things: We don't know they're Hellknights. I'll cede that they're bastards.", he grins. "The goblin I hit is alive, and might be useful. And, if the boy was knocked out, how did he get away?"

Devil leaves the question hang, and scouts ahead, leaving looting to those who come after him. Humans, or goblins, or rats. Or even Hellknights.


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10
Corellon Aelasar wrote:

"Look the sign ... leads us to the right passage"

Assume that we are in the same order as before, minus Janiven so Corellon will move forward beside Brandon into the second line.

Looking over his shoulder at the alchemist, "Very impressive, your potion was very effective, oh and thanks for shielding us from all of those arrows." he says with a wink.

"Ummm... It was nothing." he says somewhat bashfully. "Its just the proper application of a certain collection of chemicals. Although I admit I did overdo it a little with that one goblin."

Sense motive:
Despite not beinvery forthcoming you can tell he is secretly delighted with the group's approval.


Male Human Rogue 1 | HP 11 | AC 16 FF 12 T14 | Saves +3/+5/+0 | Init + 7 | Percep +4

Devil's question strikes a chord with Hal. With it in mind he maintains a position behind Morosino just in case he needs to put a knife in the youth's back.

Grand Lodge

The teenager answers. When I came to, I was able to wiggle out of my ropes. I didn't see Ariel amoung the hellknights. They were all taking to each other and didn't seem to notice me wake. So I quietly slipped away. I guess I wasn't quiet enough since they followed me to the tavern. He lowers his head at the thought. I hope Janiven will be ok...if something happens to her...it's my fault.

As the party continue to push further, you see a small room on the left side of the hallway. The door is partially destroyed. The hallway still looks clear up ahead to BD.


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Hearing Devil's indictment, Corellon muses, "Let not forget that our foray into these sewers was through a TRAP door!"

Grand Lodge

BTW...Brandon earns a Hero Point/Power Point for his absolute obliteration of the poor, helpless, defenseless, innocent Goblin.

AND, if you don't read the discussion forum on a regular basis, please check it at least once/weekday. I post annoucements there from time to time, and I don't want anyone to miss out.


Male Human Rogue 1 | HP 11 | AC 16 FF 12 T14 | Saves +3/+5/+0 | Init + 7 | Percep +4

I might be unable to post this evening. If I don't post before 7:00 PM EST then Hal intends to keep his eye on Morosino for any treachery. In combat he will look for flanking opportunities.


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)

Devil moves back to Beppo or whoever is leading the main body, and quietly describes what's ahead. "Ahead, left side, broken door, hallway goes past. I'm going past the door, in case it's a stalking goat for something further up. I'll come back to it. We do have to check it out, to avoid a straggler doing it alone. So give me a minute, and then raid the room."

Devil turned back into the darkness ahead...

Stealth+7 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Perc +5 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle examines the door twice; once for evidence of usage and twice for traps while listening for sounds coming from inside the room. He does so by casting guidance and taking 10 on his checks (15 result).

If the door is damaged enough to allow someone to glance in the room, he offers anyone with dark vision a chance to do so to see what is inside without touching. If there are still no signs of life he'll cast light on one of his crossbow bolts and tossing it into the room (assuming that he can do so without touching the door).


Mythic 3/5 || Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

If no one else up front does it, Tessai will walk up and peer into the room

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Grand Lodge

The foul room is more odoriferous than the rest of the sewer, if that’s possible. Those of you who poke your head in must make a FORT saving throw.

If you fail DC 11 Fort Save: :

And poking your head you see...:
an inordinate amount of debris, feces and decayed carrion piled up in the room. The heaps are large enough to make it impossible to tell what's underneth through natural means without actually digging through it.

I should get a new post up sometime tomorrow. We'll see! Have a happy weekend!

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle was poking around casting light inside to take a look.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Oh!!!! There's nothing beautiful about that. He says with an obvious look of pain as he steps out after retrieving his bolt and giving the room a glance over for any signs of magic. A word of warning to anyone going in there. I recommend we keep moving.

Kyle will give anyone guidance who makes a move to enter or tells people what he saw if they ask.


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)

Devil continued ahead into the dark, though it wasn't dark for him...

201 to 250 of 6,676 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / JCServant's Council of Thieves All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.