Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

JCServant's Council of Thieves (Inactive)

Game Master JCServant


851 to 900 of 6,676 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5
Kyle Gray wrote:


"Brandon! (we need nicknames)

:) starting a thread in discussion.


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

Devil is out of chakrams, so he moves to where his first fell, after striking HK-D. He is in Crane Style, Fighting Defensively with his Bill, AC21, to hit -1, 1d8+1 if he hits. He's attacking the wounded hellknight in EFL, on the theory that his earnest Bill is less likely to kill the HK than the precisely-wielded weapons of the others.

Bill -1 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
d8+1 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

When Brandon comes to he stares around the battlefield. He can hear Beppo, Kyle, Aemon and Devil all roaring at him a mixture of fear, anger and concern in their eyes.

He drops his longspear. Even if his hands weren't shaking so badly he doubts he could keep it in his grasp.

I just want to get out of here, it wasn't meant to be like this....Arael.... he remembers suddenly.

Brandon will try to move past the EFL toward the cage. His AC is now 18 for the purposes of aoo but he is still too shaken up to even attempt an acrobatics check to avoid them. Assuming he reaches the cage he is not thinking clearly and tries to rip it off with his bare hands.

Strength check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Male Chelaxian-Human Ranger 4 | HP 44 | AC 18 FF 15 T13 | Saves +6/+8/+3 | Init + 4 | Percep +10

Aemon clearly looking upset shouts

I'm useless! No one should ever trust in me!

Gritting his teeth he aims at the Knight manning the ballista.

DIE! you wont hurt anymore people!

1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 11
1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 11
Two roles for the luck Kyle gave me
1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 2 || Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 30/30 || Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +11; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Tessai opts for a decisive strike at the mortally wounded H Knight C, intent on alleviating the pressure on her allies' front line, and liberating Corellon for other actions.

Rapier Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Crit?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 - not really
Damage if it hits: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


#1: Regardless of HK C being downed or no, she will take a 5' step to threaten also HK B
#2: If by any chance, HK C is downed before her action (unlikely, since the ones going before her are focusing mostly on the ballista), she will redirect her attack at HK B
#3: She won't probably notice Brandon's advance since he is acting after her - when he does it though, she will shout, inciting him:

Good move giant man, time to overrun and pound them!

At Aemon's outburst she will respond:

Huntsman, you are here for your heart, and not for your bow - THAT is what makes you unique! Fight on!


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

To the extent that he can without attracting an AOO from HKC he will attempt to move so as to flank HKL

Corellon, seeing Tessai lunge at the wounded HK opts for an attack on the as yet unscathed HKL.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Sneak Damage (if applicable): 1d6 ⇒ 5


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

Seeing that he is flanked, Beppo adopts a more defensive stance (fighting defensively, AC now 20). Nonetheless, he strikes out at Hellknight L, looking to soften him up while Tessai's strike hopefully finishes off HKC.

attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 4 = 19
damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 5) + 4 = 15

confirm: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 4 = 17
crit damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 2) + 4 = 12

Oh hell yes. That will do the trick.
GM, I'm relying on you to come up with a suitably graphic depiction of what just happened - decapitation? cleaved nearly in half? gore and intestines showering everyone? -- you decide :)

Grand Lodge

Combat, Round 2
Party's Turn
BD manuvers over and strikes the appearent leader of this band of Hell Knights, hitting him hard. Brandon moves through the enemy front line, and grabs the bars of the mobile prison. They try to strike him but miss. He shakes the bars violently, shaking the entire carriage, but it says shut. From inside, you hear a male voice, Who is that? Are you hear to save me? Thank the stars!, he says, coughing. Aemon takes another shot, but even with the blessing of the goddess of beauty, he misses the mark again. Tessai strikes another Hell Knight down and moves in on the leader. Corellon gets there first, the the leader blocks with his weapon. However, Corellon wasn’t really trying to hit, just to get the leader’s attention, which he did, allowing Beppo to come in behind, thrusting his blade between the parts of armor, right through the back and stomach of the leader. His eyes open wide, blood trickles down his mouth as he is skewered. His body slumps to the ground.

Make sure you mention what weapon you’re attacking with when you declare attacks

Tessai:
]Tessai, keep in mind in my play by post, flanking is a condition that a target gets automatically following a round when two enemies attack it in melee. "Positioning" such as it were, it not important. Without a grid, my bunny brain isn't THAT sharp
.
Hell Knights Killed: 2

Enemy’s Turn
Their leader fallen, the last two HellKnights and the driver immediately attempt to dismount the carriage and flee.

Status
200'N--HK's Pinned under horses, still trying to get up.
10' N-- Horse (Perfect), Horse (Perfect)
5' N-- H Knight A (Critical,Fleeing), H Knight B (Perfect,Fleeing),
EFL-- H Knight L (KO'd,), H Knight C (KO'd,Flanked),
PFL-- Beppo (8/13 ), Correllon (5/9 ), Tessai (13/13 Shield of Faith, Fast Healing),
20' S-- Brandon (14/14 ),
25'S-- Aemon (12/12 ),
30' S-- Kyle (8/8 ), B Devil (10/10 ),

Enemy attacks (You can click if you’re curious and/or want to double check what I declared as a hit/miss):

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Next post is around 2pm EST. Please have your moves in before then. Thanks!

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

"Make sure you watch the fallen knights in case any regain consciousness!" Kyle warns as he moves close enough to include the enemy's front line in his channel.
Channel: 1d8 ⇒ 3

"I think it is important to point out we were supposed to limit the casualties here. Let them run away. Get Areal and let's go."


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

We're here to get you out. Quiet now while I try to get this door open.

For all the strength granted him through alchemical means he can do little but rattle the cage.

Use your head man!

He had read a quote from a famous physicist and never forgotton it. In fact, it was scribbled somewhere in his formulae book-

Give me a big enough lever and I will move the world.

Brandon takes out his crowbar and rams it between the cage and the door jam.

Strength check: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 20

The tendons in his neck bulge as he heaves.

Push from your side as well, damn your eyes!

Grand Lodge

Brandon rips the door off, revealing a beaten, elven man inside, manicled. Wow. That's impressive, he says.

Picture of fight on carriage as well as two of Arael in dropbox


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

It'll be for nothing if we dont get you out of here. Can you run? he asks, reaching into the cage.


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

"Here let me attend to those shackles, hold for just a minute."

Corellon pulls his tools from his backpack and furiously, yet with masterful precision, performs a delicate surgery on the lock that binds Arael.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 1 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 12 = 16

Despite the frenzied adrenaline coursing through his veins and amplifying every movement, he thinks he's got it.


Male Chelaxian-Human Ranger 4 | HP 44 | AC 18 FF 15 T13 | Saves +6/+8/+3 | Init + 4 | Percep +10

Seeing the Hell Knights run, Aemon says.

We must get out of here now let them run, we got what we came for.

Aemon looking down at the ground almost defeated in him self.

Tessai said i was not here for my bow.. if i'm not in this group for my bow then i'm useless... i wanted to prove my self maybe i am just useless and i could never have saved him

Aemon looking up and seeing Brandon rip the cage open shouts.

Janivan sent us but there will be plenty of time for introduction and explanations later it's time we get as far away from here as possible.

Moving up to Brandon and patting him on the back

Good job Brandon, thought we lost you there in the middle of the fight but you pulled thought and really helped more than some of us in this group Sighing

Grand Lodge

I think I can. Can you help with these? he asks, lifting up his chains. Corellon attempts to unlock them with this tools, but they stubbornly remain locked. Hearing Aemon, he responds, She sent you? Thanks Iomedae! That woman is more resourceful than I gave her credit for. There must have been a dozen Hell Knight escorting the carriage. Thank you, strangers...nay, friends!

Another round passes. The men and the horses are still struggling to get up


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

"Blast, let me try again. Then we run."

Disable Device: 1d20 + 1 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 1 + 12 = 28

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle casts detect magic and searches the area for anything they can use; going through the dropped hellknights and wagon.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

"Should we take the horses?" Kyle ponders. He reaches in his bag and pulls out an item he had scavenged from the murdered girls where Devil had taken him earlier in the day. He places the item in the wagon were Areal was manacled.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

If any knights stir when he searches, Kyle zaps them with electricity.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

Highly conditional post

Devil searches the officer for keys and such. Assuming he finds some, he rushes to the cage. "Perhaps these keys? For the manacles?"

can take ten for 15? if not:
perception+5 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Just noticed my conditonal post was moot when I wrote it... WAY BETTER to have a too-active playerbase than an inactive one!

Looking up and seeing the prisoner was freed, and {An elf? Well, of course an elf, with that name!}, scolded a voice out of Devil's memory. Devil shook off the voice, and set instead to settling the enemy fallen, seeing the dead lie at seeming rest, the wounded out of peril. Of course, Kyle was at all this first. "Mister Silver", Devil acknowledged, smiling under his grey mask.

Devil then scuttled about, retrieving his weapons, and any others that offered service. Those of the fallen, Devil returned to them.


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

Beppo [@11/13 HP now] growls and brandishes his bloody greatsword at the fleeing hellknights.

Run, worms!

He then turns to Aemon. Can't have the archer all moping and sulking - say something. We all miss sometimes, lad. But I'm counting on your arrows to save my hide sooner or later - I know you'll do it.

There now, see? You'll be a leader of men yet.

He ponders the carriage for a moment.

Can anyone drive that thing?


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5
Beppo van Drotske wrote:


Can anyone drive that thing?

"Or take the weapon and bolts?", Devil adds.


Arael Jofan, Half-Elf, Cleric of Iomedae, Leader of Shades of Grey

Och...I missed a bunch of posts...forgot to reload...retconning!

Correllon successfully picks the lock, as Black Devil finds the keys on the leader. The Knights under the horses are still struggling to get up, but it looks like they are making progress. Kyle finds a back of gold on the leader, but there's probably not time to count it.

Arael stands up, quickly gets out. Despite his wounds, he is full of energy.

Thank you for freeing me, my friends. Please do not fret over me further. Hurry back to our hideout, and make sure that the others are safe and sound. I will find a disguise, take my own way and meet you there. There is no time for discussion. Hurry!

He hears others talk about taking the carriage. Its facing the direction of our foes. It would take too long to turn around. The knights will be upon us by then. We must make haste while we still have distance between us.


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 2 || Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 30/30 || Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +11; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Tessai watches the moment in silence - the exchange of supportive compliments, the looks of accomplishment across the groups faces, and the pride taken in freeing Arael. We are turning into something to look at - this was as clean as it could have been - she ponders with a smile.

Lets disperse then boys, as quickly as possible! We'll meet back at the hideout. Let's GO!

Grand Lodge

The party's job here is done, though I'll allow a couple of more hours to see if there's anything else you all want to do at this scene before running off. I'll wait until then before moving onto the next scene.

The party earns one fame point for the new "not-a-rebel-need-a-name" group. They have one fame point total.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle pockets the gold. "For all the troubles you cause," he tells the unconscious knight. He then rushes over to the horses, cuts them loose, and chases them off. "Run free my beauties!"

Kyle turns to sprint after the other group members fleeing the scene.


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Upon freeing Arael and hearing is urgency, Corellon sees Kyle's scavenging and 'natural' instincts kick in. He quickly sees if he's overlooked anything or if there is anything noteworthy on the others, especially any intelligence information.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

And with that he pats Beppo on the arm in congratulations for his massive strikes and rushes away into the woods towards the hideout, keeping the others in view.

Grand Lodge

One thing I failed to mention, as it was a minor detail, but the party will need to return the borrowed horses before returning to the church/temple. Horses don't like sewers. Janiven has given instructions where to do that at.


Male Chelaxian-Human Ranger 4 | HP 44 | AC 18 FF 15 T13 | Saves +6/+8/+3 | Init + 4 | Percep +10

Thanks beppo, I'll do better next time aslong as we all survived and got the mission done

Smiling to help self.


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

Perhaps it was the killing, or the blood, or the stress of not letting himself feel the stress of it all, but Devil found much of the melee's milieu bringing that voice from his past. {"Tell the archer: sometimes the second girl is just so the customer thinks he has made a choice from the first."} Devil didn't rant at the voice; he welcomed it, he missed her. But he did push it back far enough to translate, more or less. "Mister Waters", he said to Aemon, "You were part of the numbers, they might have fought less of us, longer. You saved lives, just by being here."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Party returns the horses and heads back to the meeting point. Kyle looks to make sure they're not being followed. That's how they do it in the books he reads. He whistles nervously after he has eluded the knights, took off his superhero outfit, and changed into a more discrete hidden garb.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Grand Lodge

The party sheds their offical masks, cloaks, etc (save those characters who normally wear something like that in day to day public activities), as they leave sight of the Hell Knights and approach closer to Westcrown.

They go to return the horses at Jacovo’s stables near the city gate.
They find a handsome man berating Jacovo.

Jacovo, you are a buffoon. I told you that I may need those horses sometime soon, and today is that day. Where are they? What kind of imbecile lends out horses that I have made clear that I may need at some point. Do you know...

Over there, Jacovo interrupts. The ones who rented them from me are just returning.

The man turns him around. What? You had them? Do you know who I am? What are you starting around like deer for? Hurry up! Bring those horses in and brush them up! I cannot believe you took them out and got them messy!!

He stops for a moment, in thought, holding a finger to his lips. Before you can get in a word, he suddenly looks vex and bursts out, You did this on purpose, didn't you? Perhaps your aiding the horrible Louie Cashmello...or just to vex me. Well, consider me vexxed!

A DC 10 Knowledge (local) or Perform (act or sing):
Louie Cashmello is an actor.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

"Easy, nothing to get too excited about." Kyle attempts to calm the man.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

"We should have been back a while ago. I apologize for being late. Is there anything we can do to help you?"

Grand Lodge

“What?" He looks at Kyle as if Kyle just swore at him.You feign ignorance? Don’t you know who I am? I am Thesing Umbero Ulvauno, one of the greatest tenors in the city!” His pic is in dropbox

A DC 10 Knowledge (local) or Perform (act or sing):
The name rings a bell. One of Westcrown’s rising stars, a local actor and opera singer of some repute who has let his growing reputation inflate his ego just slightly.


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

"As the man said, our intent was not to offend. Perhaps there is some way a couple of us could assist you. The last thing we'd want is vexation." Corellon offers, but he just doesn't seem to make a connection with the man.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

knowledge local 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 We need to make two checks so specify which you make

Clearly the man ignored Kyles question and is acting irrationally. Kyle doesn't know who this blabbering idiot is so tries another tactic. "Who hasn't heard of the greatest tenor ever? It is such a pleasure to meet you." He lies.
Bluff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

"I would be honored if you would join me in song. ahum, if it is not too beneath you that is."


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

"Ulvauno?! Why if we had known! If the horses had known, they'd have run faster. No! They'd have refused to go at all; we should have missed that sunrise, and the paints, they would have spoiled. Why you insist on working in egg...", Devil complains to no one in particular, but surely someone nearby. "Let us not delay the famed Ulvauno. Here, this horse is the gentlest; I rode him myself, and I lack your..." Devil makes a rapid survey of the declared tenor, and crestfallen*, concludes, "...everything."

Devil tries another Bluff! LOLOL...
Bluff +1 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Rolls I skipped, reading from context, not spoilers, honest:
KN: Local +3 (max10) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
KN: Local +3 (max10) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle should have looked at him and frowned, "My poor boy. You must be hungry. Here," he throws him a penny. "Get yourself something to eat."

Grand Lodge

The man responds, Actually, it IS beneath me. Blue Devil interrupts before he can continue with words clearly laced with pure sarcasm. Jacovo, standing behind Ulvauno, looks terrified, worried about the man becoming offended. Yet, he does not. That's exactly right, Tiefling. If only your other friends understood that.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

"Okay," Kyle's bluff pays off as Thesing falls for the ploy and gives him a chance to make his leave. "Well, here's your horses." He jumps down and makes his exit.


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

Devil goes with Kyle, following whatever protocol was established for rendezvous.


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

Well that was... Unpleasant. Brandon grumbles.


Male Chelaxian-Human Ranger 4 | HP 44 | AC 18 FF 15 T13 | Saves +6/+8/+3 | Init + 4 | Percep +10

Aemon while walking with the group spits on the floor.

People like that, that think their above everyone else don't help the situation here.


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 2 || Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 30/30 || Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +11; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Tessai had been lost in thought every since they returned from the rescue, but the interaction with Ulvauno brought a total change of stance to the tiefling - she was tense throughout the whole conversation, barely managing to keep her composure.

Nodding at Aemon, se simply comments: I am just glad that didn't carry out for much longer... I was about to throttle the buffoon...


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

"You've never learned to kiss the ring?", Devil teases Tessai. "I can't claim skill, but what they want to hear, is easy to tell them. But my voice, my face, they do not act well, despite so much seeing it done. I'm like daughter of the lumberman, I can only fell the smallest trees. And that man, was a shrub."

"I'm just glad we didn't have to use the gas.", Devil grins.


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

Why should anyone learn to kiss the ring Devil? I'm all for picking our battles wisely but what example are we setting the people if we doff the cap and tug our forelocks at our 'betters?' Bah, I dont know friend, he says placing his hand on the Tiefling's shoulder, its been a long, hard day. Brandon thanks Jacovo and walks away muttering to himself.


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

"One might often know how to do many things one would not do many times. Or often."

Having learned to fear Brandon's muttering, Devil stays on close station to the physiker.


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

I see you all know little of the ways of nobility. 'Tis a dance, mates. You bow, you ease their guard with honeyed words of how great they are, then stick them when they're no longer looking. It is the way of things. It is how the world is run.

Our job is to make sure the bad ones are the people getting stuck.

Grand Lodge

As soon as you turn your back on him, he gets angry. Quickly. He takes out his anger by verbally abusing Jacovo.

Did you see that? They just turned their backs and walked off on me...ME...without so much as a "by your leave, sir?"

I...I'm sorry, Jacovo stammers. I don't know what to say, Ulvaunno...

You better have those horses groomed and ready for my show, Jacovo. And, I assure you, your friends will rue the day the treated me like some sort of common street urchin!


Female Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Oracle 1/Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 2 || Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 30/30 || Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +11; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Hearing this, Tessai stops dead in her tracks. Dark eyes flaring up, her hand casually descends upon the hilt of the long blade at her waist.


Tiefling M Monk 3(Sohei/MoMS) Magus 1 (Spire Defender) AC 19 Tch 15 FF 14 HP 32 F/R/W:6/7/6 Darkvision +8 Init +5

Seeing Tessai stiffen, Devil's 'cooler' instincts came to the fore, even as he moved to her back. He blew a stream of breath to flutter her hair, for whatever her reaction would be, it would not be likely to be martial. "Mister Steel, Sir.", Devil called to Beppo, "Miss Grey is unwell. Can you help her to her rooms, Sir? I still have to make amends for horses." The thought of 'unwell' drew Kyle's eye, and Devil met it. "Mister Silver, sir? Could you come with me?", Devil asked, though he was still holding Tessai as though to steady her against dizziness, which worked well with the head toss he expected the breath to cause...

851 to 900 of 6,676 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / JCServant's Council of Thieves All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.