Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

JCServant's Council of Thieves (Inactive)

Game Master JCServant


551 to 600 of 6,676 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Oh, good. Let's get out of here. Hopefully the hideout is not also compromised.


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)

"Let's try not to leave any signs of how we disappeared. Anyone who might be specifically skilled for such, call out?"


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

"I tend to be good at making my way stealthily, but I've never spent much time trying to cover my tracks."


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)

"We might not be making any tracks to cover. And we could, trying to make it so, make it worse. Hence my call for an expert. If none at hand feel themselves to be such, the boy might know. Or Janiven, if, as hoped, she finds us."

Grand Lodge

As you approach the entrance, the teenager searches the wall. Here it is. He pushes a section of the wall and moves it over. As you can see, the sewage runs right up to the door, so there are no tracks to spot...though we'll want to wash our shoes and clothing when we're out

He leads you down another hallway, which leads to a wall with a set of handhelds. As the party climbs up, one at a time, they find themselves in the middle of an old shrine of Aroden. The aged temple has not been renovated in some time, though someone has gone throgh some effort to make the inside somewhat clean and comfortable. The windows have think black draps, clearly designed to keep light in or out.

You see about a dozen people, most of whom are staring as each of you climb up, one at a time. A good mixture of a number of different races, they look a little confused at your arrival.


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Trying to sound like two sides of the coin at once, Corellon inquires, "Anyone seen Janiven, we lost her down there?"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

"Has anyone seen Janiven? She was with us earlier but we got separated. Let me introduce myself. I'm Kyle Gray, Janiven had asked me to join her for dinner at Vizio's Tavern. Apparently, she had asked these others to join her." He calls out their name one at a time. "During the evening, Morosino here showed up followed by the Order of the Rack. We lost them in the sewers with Janiven's help and found our way to you. You don't happen to have a place to clean up do you? Kyle looks hopeful. He takes the statue he made for Janiven and places it strategically for people to notice it.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)

"A dozen others, and she gathers more.", Devil says softly, without intent for the more-strangers to hear, but with intent for the less-strangers to hear. "And we've all, both sides, seen the others now, there's no secrets to be kept."

Raising his voice, clearly for the new strangers, he says, "You can bring us water and such, to clean. Or have us tread your home dirty, to find it. Or perhaps, and witness, we are strangers to each other as much as to you... perhaps one of us has magic to serve the purpose? Or one of you? I am Devil. For obvious reasons."


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Corellon looks over at Kyle, "Remind me never to take you along to buy a used horse and cart. So much for the approach of being coy. Ltes hope that we've not fallen into the final snares of a trap."

Corellon scans the people in the room one by one and is alert and ready, but not such thet he would appear threatening.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Mythic 3/5 || Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Finally out of that hole!! Tessai lets out, stomping her boots to somehow clear the muck from them.

With a brief overlook of her travelling companions she mubles to herself - Good... All accounted for... Except Janiven...

And to the group of strangers: Greetings, I am Tessai.


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)
Tessai wrote:


And to the group of strangers: Greetings, I am Tessai.

"For less obvious reasons.", Devil grins.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle looks at Corellon and whispers.

Spoiler:
"A trap set by who? We already stepped in Janiven's trap, if you could consider it one, once we entered the tavern and Morosimo showed up with the hellknights. If these people belong to the Rack, perhaps they could have believed we were not the party in the sewers they were looking for."


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

Brandon stays at the back of the group of his new found comrades. He glances up from tine to time but mostly shuffles uncomfortably, suddenly acutely aware of the mess he is in and the stench they exude.

"Brandon." he says limply. "Errr... Doctor." he adds and then with a frown, wonders why.

He keeps quiet after that, not because he doesn't want to give any information away but because he is so tongue-tied when so many eyes are on him.


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)

"Is there someone who should be in charge, here?", Devil asks, "Or are you waiting for her to arrive? And if you are waiting for her to arrive, be aware she was last known to be trying to lead some Hellknights away from us, and from this place, in the sewers."

Grand Lodge

A halfling approaches with a soapy bucket of water, seemingly unoffended by the heinous smell eminating from your shoes and clothing. Well, Ariel is in charge. She hands a brush to Brandon and Kyle.

Morosino interjects in a low voice. Ariel's been captured. And, perhaps Janiven as well. It was my fault... Ariel and I were taken, but I got free of my bonds and ran to the Tavern. I didn't know they were tailing me...

The female halfling responds, So, they captured Janiven?

I don't know. She went down a different passage in the sewer, trying to draw them off of us.

Then we need to pray to Iomedae for her safe return. Who will join me in prayer?


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)

"Might we speak among mortals a moment more, first?", Devil asks. "The knights had a circle already drawn, in the sewer, a cordon, probably before we even entered. She might have lead them off, but I do not think she would have gotten past them, if they were lying in wait, and her moving boldly to draw them. So where, then, if they have taken her, would they take her, and who, then, might go to learn of it? We all seem likely to be known by description, at least. Are any of you unknown to them?"


Mythic 3/5 || Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Tessai, staying silent for now, is more interested in evaluating those present - at first glance they seem to be a mash of several races and walks of life, gather by conspirational avenues - it does not look like an ambush, but one can never tell.

Sense Motive on the halfling: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Deciding to take advice with Kyle, she will approach him and ask in hushed tones - What do you make of this Kyle? Do these seem in the same tight spot we are in or...?


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

Beppo looks around the space, eyeing each of the occupants of the shrine, with particular attention paid to the non-humans.

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

While the tieflings have a conversation with the hobbit, Beppo also examines the building itself, just out of curiosity.

knowledge(engineering): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Grand Lodge

You see nearly a dozen humans, including a very beautiful Tian woman that catches your eye and a man who has clearly dyed his hair green. There's also a gnome and the halfling woman who brought you soapy water. The female gnome gets out of her seat upon hearing the halfling's call to pray. Contrary to the more humble, domestic clothing of the halfling, she wears a rather tight, leather outfit clearly designed to show off her more feminine features.

Pffft. Leave it to Fiosa to try to drag everyone down in her religion every time there's an issue. Mark my words, Janiven will make it here, in one piece, and it will be no thanks to those petty string pullers you worship! The gnome pokes her finger into the halflings shoulder as she makes her point.

Oh, where's my manners. I'm Yakopulio. If you like what ya see here, you can catch me at the Bruised Eel tomorrow night. She holds her nose with one hand and waves the air around with the other. But do take a bath first, would ya?


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

Well met, Yakopulio. Who's your friend over there? he asks, nodding in the direction of the Tian woman.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Tessai:
They are for sure in league with the cause we've just been recruited to, but I'm sure most of them have not been exposed as we just were.

"I am pleased to meet you Fiosa and Yakopulio. And thanks for the soap and water." Kyle says as he uses the brush offered to him to finish scrubbing what filth he could off of him. He cleans the brush and offers it to Tessai.

"Is it safe enough for us to step outside so we can recover our items from our homes? Do you have a place for us to hide out since our names may have been compromised?" Kyle inquires.

How late in the day is it?


Mythic 3/5 || Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Tessai promptly takes the brush and cleans her boots, cloak, and whatever else may have been soiled in the sewers, as best as possible.

Turning to Yakopulio, she questions: How can you be so certain that Janiven will return safely? Those Hellknights were dogging us with a vengeance, and tough as nails those boys were - we only managed to take one of them down - not easily I might add...


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)

"We apologize for the risk we bring you.", Devil says. "It was...", he searches for words, "Not by choice."

"We should perhaps not go to our own homes. Any watchers would be looking mostly for that one, at that one place. A stranger is just a thief, common enough to be ignored. So perhaps arrange with another to collect what you must. And remember, this is Westcrown, and night. Westcrown needs no curfew. It has the Shadows."

Grand Lodge

Oh her? the gnome replies to Beppo. That's Amaya. She doesn't talk much, and certainly doesn't dress to impress... so I don't know much about her. I heard she's got family in Magnimar and Sandpoint. That's a fair distance away.

The halfling speaks up. It would be very unwise to travel out now, sir. It's dark and this temple is on a dark street. The shadow beasts would certainly have their way with you. We're really not permitted to use the main doors, lest we take a chance on being seen. Ariel doesn't want any of the Hell Knights or Inquisitors to know that we use this as a meeting area. We mostly get in and out through the tavern via the sewer network... though never alone. Aside from the vermin, there are goblins and even some undead roaming down there.

Yakapulio replies to Tessai, Janiven knows her way around the sewers better than anyone, and is handy with a bow. Knowing her, she's already lost them all and is on her way back. Fiosa interrupts, We can not be sure with the Hell Knights involved! We should hold a prayer vigil until she returns! It is the least can can do.


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)

"Some of us would do more than the least.", Devil observes. "Others have already prayed, silently. Who might see a heart, might hear a wish", he quotes. "My vigil will be spent in preparedness. Yakapulio, miss. Tell me, what you know of the sewers, of how and where they go, and how your working clothes travel them so much better than ours. Is that just care and practice?"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

"Is there a quiet place i may go to reflect on today's activities on my own? I can have a quick prayer with you, but I must pray in a less contemporary way." Kyle requests.

Before he leaves for solitude (if available) he takes a few minutes to get to know the new group.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

He tries to get people to sing with him one song before he leaves in prayer.

GM:
As he contemplates the day and spends time with Shelyn he takes out his tools and starts working on a figurine. He finds himself inspired through Shelyn to create a figurine of Brandon swinging a mace with a goblin hanging on the end of it. He spends a total of two+ hours on his prayer.

Craft with Inner Beauty: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 4 = 30


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)
Kyle Gray wrote:


He tries to get people to sing with him one song before he leaves in prayer.

Devil will sing with Kyle.


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

Beppo replies to the gnome, Is she going to be at the Bruised Eel as well? Maybe I'll see you both over there...

Beppo keeps a close eye on Amaya and tries to pay some degree of attention to what is going on with the group.

Amaya...I'll have to keep an eye -- if not more -- on that one.

When the topic of NOT going to recover their possessions comes up, Beppo blurts out, Son of a B$&$*! My main weapons are back at the inn I left early this afternoon. I will need to get them sooner or later.


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Corellon greets and nods appropriately. He also cleans his shoes and pants.

Once he hears Yakopulio's statememnt that the sewers are a regular pathway he groans. "you mean to get out of here we have to go back down there? Great." and listens intently for a response to BD's questions.


Mythic 3/5 || Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

I am not in a mood for singing, and besides, do we not risk this to be heard down in the tunnels? Anyway... I would gladly drink something to clear the stench from my throat...

Tessai simply walks away from the main group and remains lost in her thoughts.

Grand Lodge

Yakopulio says, These old things? I don't mind if they get dirty. I have them washed clean. However, I keep my professional clothing in a seperate bag. She smiles. Gotta take care of the tools of the trade!

The halfling answers Kyle. Well, I imagine we can set you all up in a corner near the front. Its not much, but it is roomy!

Beppo continues to observe the Tian lady from a distance, who has not yet noticed his wandering eye. She's clearly in her early 20's with long black hair, and a slinder, attractive figure. She's dressed in common clothing, though that does little to deminish her natuaral beauty. You see her holding a glass figurine of several people as she hums a song. Her voice matching her physical prescense in its sheer beauty.

As Tessai wanders off a bit, a very strong, dark skined approaches her with a slight limp. He's dressed in leathers, and has a sword strapped to his side. Good evening, my lady. I'm Ermolos. He bows slightly. I apologize if you feel that I was easdropping, but I overheard you express a need for drink. I have a pouch filled with the juice of the vines. He holds out a bag with his right hand. If you need something stronger than that, I have it as well. He holds out the other. We sometimes spend longer in this temple than I would like, so I keep a supply on hand. You are welcome to either, or both!


Mythic 3/5 || Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

Thank you Ermolos - don't worry yourself with eavesdropping, if someone has something to say in secret, they should not share it in a crowd - I am thirsty yes, it is as if I feel the taste of sewage... Maybe its just the smell in my clothes. Again, thank you for your offer, I will take the lighter one, I have the feeling that my day may not be quite finished and I will need my wits about me. With a short bow, she takes the bag from Ermolo's right hand, and a couple of sips from the offered beverage.

Also - she adds with a wink - I am not for drinking myself senseless, poor beverage is to be sent down the drain, but good beverage is to be enjoyed, and no one enjoys nothing when they are in the stupor of alcohol.


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Corellon smiles and thanks Yakopulio "Mind if I take a look around, I'll be sure not to exit or expose any of the drawn curtains? I just like to know my surroundings especially if I'm somewhat caged."


Male Human Fighter 5 HP 45/49 | AC 22 (t13 f20) | F+6 R+5 W+5(+6vs Fear) | Perc +10 | Longsword +11, 1d8+6; Greatsword +12, 2d6+8

In case it is not clear, Beppo cleans himself up as well, to the very best of his abilities.

Seeing the rest of the group start to break up for the moment, Beppo takes an opportunity to approach Amaya and introduce himself. Insert douchey pickup line here

Grand Lodge

Agreed. Ermolos responds. One never knows when the Hell Knights or Inquisitors may make a move, and we must be ready. But to live one's life constantly on edge is a sure plan to disaster as well. As with most things in life, balance is necessary. Especially when one's life is in constant danger. Though, to his credit, Arael has done a good job keeping this little hideaway a secret from them.

Yakopulio answers Corellon, Feel free. And you don't have to ask me for permission for anything. I'm the last one you want in charge of this place.

As Beppo prepares to make a move towards Amaya, a sound is heard from the trapdoor you entered from. Someone is climing up the steps!

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

When Kyle addresses the Tian lady he can't help but wonder if she's a member of his faith. Hello child. My name is Kyle. And who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" He asks while taking interest in the glass figurines she's holding. "That is very nice work. I also have an interest in figurines. Would it be okay for me to take a look? Did you do this work yourself?" He carefully looks over the figurines and gives a pleasant smile. "I see your internal beauty surpasses even your natural beauty. I hope you enlighten me by singing a song with me."

Grand Lodge

You were ninja'd, Kyle. Are you really going to ignore the trap door issue and make a move clear to the other side of the temple when the Hell Knights themselves might be coming up?


Tiefling M Monk 1(Sohei/MoMS)

Devil rushes for the gnome's chair, and hurriedly sets it across one corner of the trapdoor, so the legs are clear of the door, but the main body of the chair will block the door's opening, after the first inches.

He sits carefully upon the chair, mindful of an ancient story about chairs of different sizes. And strengths.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]
Self1 wrote:
Before he leaves for solitude (if available) he takes a few minutes to get to know the new group.
Self2 wrote:
When Kyle addresses the Tian lady he can't help but wonder if she's a member of his faith.

I wasn't posting in order of events. I just gave a generic when he gets around to her. When the "someone" comes up the stairs he's expecting Janiven to finally arrive.

Kyle says, "Pray, is Janiven here at last?"


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

"Pray?" Brandon says under his breath. "I don't mean to offend but I'd rather do something practical to locate Janiven, like... anything else?" he adds a little incredilously, kicking off one of his boots and spilling the bucket of soapy water in the process.

"Oh balls! Sorry!" he blurts out, quickly trying to mop up the mess he's made, stumbling over the other boot.

Edmond:
Good first impression, Brandon.

Brandon:
Go to Hell, Edmond. No response but a chuckle.

After he's done his best to make a massive fool of himself. Brandon cleans himself up and takes a seat away from the others in one of the corners. He almost bumps into the gnome as he passes. "Miss Yakopulio."


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Corellon abruptly stops in his tracks as the sounds come from below the trap door. He moves to a position behind the hatch and silently draws his rapier. He readies himself to slice open the back half of whoever comes out ... if need be.

He then listens intently for any clue as to who or how many or if there is any dialogue. He puts his finger to his lips as he tries to usehr silence among the people present.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


Mythic 3/5 || Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

As I was just saying... Tessai comments to Ermolos, as she draws her slender blade and shield and heads for the trapdoor.


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Super ninjas ... no surprise round against this group!


Mythic 3/5 || Female demon-spawn tiefling oracle 1/paladin (oath against fiends, oath of vengeance) 4/Guardian 1 || AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflection) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +1; HP: 72/72 || Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +13; +1 vs. evil outsider's spells and effects, +2 vs. death

MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Grand Lodge

You hear a loud THUD as someone attempts to forcefully open the door and it hits the chair.

1d20 ⇒ 9 1d20 ⇒ 3

Now see here! A familiar female voice demands, It's me. Move whatever you have blocking this door!


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

I was also ninja'd, I didn't post my initial actions fast enough.

Brandon lurches out his chair, knocking it over. He pulls his morningstar off its loop and stands ready for whatever comes up the stairs.

I wish I'd kept my boots on now. he thinks bitterly.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

"Can someone please let Janiven in and get her a fresh pail of soap water?"

Grand Lodge

Fiosa claps her hands.I knew it! I prayed to Iomedae, and Janvien arrived safely! Praise to glory!!


Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 16 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier/S. Sword (+6/+3 Dual +5,+1) 1d6+2/18-20x2, 1d6+2/19-20x2 Short Bow (+5) 1d6+2/x3 (F:0 R:6 W:0)

Corellon won't relax until he's sure its her and there is no longer an immediate threat.

He looks at Fiosa's display of jubilance for a momment then stares at the ground. shaking his head. 'That is not a feat of divine power. I hope that she is not representative of this group.'


Male Human Alchemist 6 | HP 57 | AC 18 FF 16 T13 | Saves +7/+7/+6 (+4 disease, +2 poison) | Init + 2 | Percep +10

"I very much doubt prayer had anything to do with it. Nice to see you again, Miss Janiven."

Brandon sighs and sits back down heavily, just wishing this most stressful of nights to be over. Now that he is back in full light he also notices a good deal of blood staining his armor and clothing, both from himself and the goblin he so greviously dispatched.

"How did you manage to evade the Hellknight's? It's like a rat maze down there."

551 to 600 of 6,676 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / JCServant's Council of Thieves All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.