Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ith's Voice in the Void (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master ithuriel


101 to 150 of 643 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elven Inquisitor Lvl 1 HP:9/9 | AC:14 | T:10 | FF:12 | CMD:14 | F:+2 | R:+2 | W+6 | Init:+4 | Perc:+10 | Sense Motive:+8

Sorry, didn't realize the diagonal rule. I'd go for a direct line attack then and avoid the flanking setup.

Silver Crusade

M Human Oracle

Muttering under his breath, Mordecai retreats towards his comrades (5-foot-step) before waving his free hand through the air, causing a small explosion of bright light centred upon his top hat.

Delay action until after Omrax
Channel positive energy1d6 ⇒ 4

Andoran

Fighter 5 (Two-Handed), HP 48/48, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

Round 1, HP: 22, AC: 18, Power Attack

Jake will move diagonally from the enemy, 10 feet north of Mordecai, and attack the statue with his Greatsword.

GS ATT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
GS DAM: 2d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 + 3 = 10

Silver Crusade

Male Half Elf - AC24() T12/F23/CMD19| Hp 60/60 | Fort:+14;Ref:+10;Will+11 |Percept.+4| Init.+3. { } Paladin 7 (smite 1/3 used. Hands 3d6 0/10 used)

If Noa is correct, then indeed Omrax will charge directly to the statue and strike it with his longsword.

"Dare not strike a companion of mine you little demon statue!"

Attack charegewith Longsword 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 = 15 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 slashing damage (if hits) AC 18 from charge

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

presuming the statue remains where it is... Noa moves NW, W, SW, and attacks. Jake's format: Round 1, HP:13,AC:16,Power Attack, Controlled Rage +4 STR(18)

Noa drops her sling to the floor, and rushes to get between the dancer-idol and the wounded Mordecai. "You want to dance, little carving?", she growls, her voice hardening as the closes, gripping her halberd for graceless power, "Dance with ME!"

Halberd PA/Rage
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 to hit
1d10 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 damage

It's going to be hard to explain to the Museum why there's a halberd stuck in the ceiling...


The Pathfinders leap into action swarming around the Vudran statue and attempting to beat it into rubble. The guardian appears to be built to last though. Jake's massive sword smashes a chuck of its shoulder into rubble, but it does not seem to be bothered in the least. The moment Omrax steps up it lashes out at him with its sword.

Init:
Marchello 21
Belegorn 20
Omrax 13 (charge)
Mordecai 12.5 (after delay)
Statue 12
Jake 8
Noamuth 6

Something 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8
Something 2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7
Statue 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23, Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Map

Andoran

Fighter 5 (Two-Handed), HP 48/48, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

Round 2, HP: 22, AC: 18, Power Attack

Jake will slide five feet to the immdeiate north of the statue, into a flanking position with Marchello, and attack the statue with his Greatsword.

GS ATT: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 = 12
GS DAM: 2d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 + 3 = 11

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elven Inquisitor Lvl 1 HP:9/9 | AC:14 | T:10 | FF:12 | CMD:14 | F:+2 | R:+2 | W+6 | Init:+4 | Perc:+10 | Sense Motive:+8

Marchello attempts to bring down his mace on top of the statue.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Qadira

Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Dwarf Cleric 1 / Ranger 1

    Hammer Blow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
    A swing and a miss. Man, these dice hate us.

    Belegorn seems to be growing frustrated with his inability to hit the statue.

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

    "Throw a tarp over it! It won't be so dodgy then!"

    Silver Crusade

    Male Half Elf - AC24() T12/F23/CMD19| Hp 60/60 | Fort:+14;Ref:+10;Will+11 |Percept.+4| Init.+3. { } Paladin 7 (smite 1/3 used. Hands 3d6 0/10 used)

    Round 2, HP: 8/12, AC: 20

    Omrax peers down at his new cut...
    "A lucky scrape but it will take more than that to drop a Pathfinder. We have you now you...pesky yard ornament!"

    Omrax will 5' step up to support a flank if anyone else moves first...otherwise he leaves the north space open for Jake (he also has step-up feat if the critter tries to step away from the Jake/Marchello flank).

    Swings with Longsword 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 slashing damage (if hits)

    And wildly swings over the critter's head...


    Mordecai is up.

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

    (Cheerleader chanting)
    Mor-dy! Mor-dy! Mor-dy!...

    ;)

    When Noa's up, if there hasn't been some change in the outlook on hurting the critter, Noa will grapple it to let the others hit it better. A tarp might be better, but that's a whole other round, and WHY ARE YOU ROLLING THOSE 2d6?! :)


    You'll see if I hit the right combo. :)

    Silver Crusade

    M Human Oracle

    Mordecai gives a tiny smile as his comrades happily go to work.

    Still holding his shield up before him, Mordecai points an imperious finger at the creature and studies it carefully.

    Detect magic on the creature and the rest of the statues behind it.


    Blades, hammers and maces strike out at the little automaton again and again, but the thing appears to be engaged in some kind of slow, but precise Eastern dance. With a smooth ninety degree turn it sidesteps Marchello's mace while fanning out all six arms, steps forward just inside the reach of Belegorn's hammer as it crashes down and deflects Omrax's blade with a circular sweep of one arm.

    Mordecai takes a moment to attune himself to the ambient magical energy in the room. The longer he focuses the more his sight attunes to the energy in the room, but for the moment he can only make out a diffuse glow like haze or fog.

    The guardian continues its momentum with a wide whirlwind like slash at Belegorn, but the dwarf quickly steps outside its short reach.

    Init: Round 2
    Marchello 21 - Miss (Not flanking until Jake's init)
    Belegorn 20 - Miss
    Omrax 13 - Miss
    Mordecai 12.5 - Detect Magic
    Statue 12 - Attack
    Jake 8 - 5' and Miss
    Noamuth 6 - Grapple

    Belegorn - I shifted you 5' up to avoid you having to attack through the soft cover of your allies.

    prd wrote:
    When making a melee attack against a target that isn't adjacent to you (such as with a reach weapon), use the rules for determining cover from ranged attacks.

    Statue 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 vs Belegorn. Miss.

    Map


    Time for Noamuth's grapple and then round three for everyone.

    Qadira

    Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Dwarf Cleric 1 / Ranger 1

    Belegorn steps back to take another swing. Why would this thing come after me?
    5-foot step away from the statue and into flanking position with Jake. [G5]

    Hammer Blow 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16
    Damage 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Elven Inquisitor Lvl 1 HP:9/9 | AC:14 | T:10 | FF:12 | CMD:14 | F:+2 | R:+2 | W+6 | Init:+4 | Perc:+10 | Sense Motive:+8

    Marchello jumps forward to address the statue D6 and yells, "What devil possesses you?" while lunging at the thing.

    Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 = 22
    Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

    Silver Crusade

    M Human Oracle

    Mordecai peers at the statue and examines its auras carefully.

    Not sure if you want either of these rolls, but just in case-
    Int roll:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
    Spellcraft roll:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

    Grapple roll, CMB+5 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

    Silver Crusade

    Male Half Elf - AC24() T12/F23/CMD19| Hp 60/60 | Fort:+14;Ref:+10;Will+11 |Percept.+4| Init.+3. { } Paladin 7 (smite 1/3 used. Hands 3d6 0/10 used)

    Round 3, HP: 8/12, AC: 20

    Omrax seeing the mighty swings of his companions bouncing off ...decides a change in tactics and will attempt to aid Jake's attack...

    "Jake, I will see if I can help you land a solid blow and end this!"

    Omrax will 5' step (only if needed others need his space for the grapple etc)

    Assisting Jake's attack with Longsword 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

    "Ok, apparently I am not helping much as much as I hoped..."

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

    belated start-of-turn reporting
    HP:13 AC:16 2nd turn of Rage

    Andoran

    Fighter 5 (Two-Handed), HP 48/48, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

    Round 3, HP: 22, AC: 18, Power Attack, Flanking, Aided

    Jake will slide five feet to E4, into a flanking position with Omrax, and attack the statue with his Greatsword.

    Attack it is!

    GS ATT: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 24
    GS DAM: 2d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 6) + 4 + 3 = 15


    Noamuth drops low and rushes the guardian construct, but it lashes out with another horizontal slash that catches her across the legs. Undeterred, she grabs its sword arm in both hands in an attempt to restrain it. Seizing the opportunity Marchello lunges with his mace while yelling "What devil possesses you?" Chips of rock fly in all direction, but it doesn't even acknowledge the direct hit on the back of its head. Again the reverberations from the impact leave the inquisitors arm tingling.

    Belegorn steps back wondering how he became a target and swings his dwarven longhammer down from a safer distance. The hammer cracks and a fist sized chunk of stone explodes out spraying those nearby. Something is wrong though, his weapon feels off balance. Squinting, the dwarf realizes that a chunk of his own hammer head has also sheared off from the blow. Omrax tries to distract the construct, but it pays him no heed.

    Mordecai's eyes continue to attune to the ambient energy in the room and the mist resolves into tendrils whipping around the floor. Several tendrils snake from under the door to the next room and writhe along the floor to the statue where they wrap tightly up its legs and around its torso. The eyes of the stone guardian blaze with light. On its chest a single hieroglyphic is emblazoned and aflame with energy.

    With a woman clinging to its sword arm, the guardian flexes the other five arms drawing them back and hammering her from both sides like stone pistons. Ribs audibly crack and in moments blood begins to dribble from her mouth. Jake roars and brings his sword down when the arms pull back for another go. He brings the massive blade down from over his head and severs all three arms along one side of its body in an explosion of rock fragments.

    Init:
    Round 3
    Marchello 21 - Hit
    Belegorn 20 - Hit
    Omrax 13 - Aid Another = failed
    Mordecai 12.5 - Detect Magic
    Statue 12 - Attack
    Jake 8 - Hit
    Noamuth 6 - ?

    AoO vs Noamuth's grapple attempt 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
    Crit? 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 No.
    Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
    Attack 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 2 = 17
    Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

    Something 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6 Marchello
    Something 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9 Belegorn, 4 hp damage to dwarven hammer, broken
    Something 2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7 Jake


    Noamuth is up. And on 1 hp.

    Belegorn> your hammer has the broken condition now, but only 4 hps of damage out of 10. Normally it would require losing half the hps of your weapon, but it is a special ability of this guardian. -2 to hit and -2 damage until you can get it repaired.

    Map

    As far as RAW is concerned the guardian only has a longsword attack and it was rolled that way. The multiple fists are fluff only if that caused anyone distress ;)

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

    Noa uses the Withdraw action, moving to I6 where she dropped her sling. It was loaded when she dropped it, will it still be loaded when she picks it up? (next turn)

    Noa spins away from the bone-breaking force of the little dancer's strike. Well, a spin was what she'd intended, what she'd trained for. What she managed was more of a stagger with bit of coughing of blood. "Ohh, that's not good.", she joked grimly.

    At least she was away, and even if she had dropped her halberd when she grabbed the thing, her sling was not too far away...

    Silver Crusade

    M Human Oracle

    Noticing Noamuth's distress, Mordecai sidesteps (to G6) and gestures with a hand to the ceiling as a subtle golden sheen pours out of him and over his companions.

    [ooc]Channel positive energy 1d6 ⇒ 5

    Silver Crusade

    Male Half Elf - AC24() T12/F23/CMD19| Hp 60/60 | Fort:+14;Ref:+10;Will+11 |Percept.+4| Init.+3. { } Paladin 7 (smite 1/3 used. Hands 3d6 0/10 used)

    Round 4, HP: 12/12, AC: 20

    Omrax pauses as he looks at Noa's injuries thinking how best to intercede if necessary to aid her. Seeing Mordecai at the ready, he will defer to the healer's greater skill and assist afterwards if needed.

    Delays until after Mordecai, hp adjusted above accordingly.

    Although it did not seem to work as well as planned last time, Omrax saw the effect of Jake's sword on the guardian and will attempt to assist Jake again (in addition to providing a flank).

    "Well placed strike, Sir Jake, I am sure another may take this down if you can repeat that last blow!"

    Assisting Jake's attack with Longsword 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17

    "A little better I hope..."

    Qadira

    Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Dwarf Cleric 1 / Ranger 1

    Dismayed by the damage to his hammer, Belegorn changes tactics by pulling a wand from his belt and taping Noa with it.
    Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

    If I had known you'd all bust out healz, I'da stayed grappled. You guys are the best.


    Marchello

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

    In case I'm AFK or something when Noa's at-bat comes, she picks up her sling (which had been loaded before it was dropped), and if it's still ready, fires it at the statue. She's still raging, this is round 4, I think (halberd round, fail-to-grapple round, run away round, sling round).

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Elven Inquisitor Lvl 1 HP:9/9 | AC:14 | T:10 | FF:12 | CMD:14 | F:+2 | R:+2 | W+6 | Init:+4 | Perc:+10 | Sense Motive:+8

    Hey guys, I am very sorry for the delay, not sure how I missed it, usually I go by the campaign list that shows new posts - I must have clicked on it somehow and gone back or something. Again, very sorry, that is totally not my style.

    "There is some magic driving this, I think its coming from the next room, maybe we need to strike at its source."

    Marchello follows the tendrils to the door of the next room and tries to fling them open, ready to attack whatever might be behind them.

    Not sure if I get an attack here, but just in case.

    attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
    Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

    Qadira

    Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Dwarf Cleric 1 / Ranger 1

    Marchello, don’t! Belegorn attempts to halt the Inquisitor’s action, but seeing he is too late, Oh, nevermind.

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

    {Ay, Dia mia!}, thinks Noa, picking up her sling.


    "There is some magic driving this, I think its coming from the next room, maybe we need to strike at its source." Marchello follows the tendrils to the door of the next room and tries to fling them open, ready to attack whatever might be behind them. What little light illuminates the room beyond falls on a grisly scene. Beyond several basalt pillars someone has crawled into a corner on bloody stumps of legs. A trail of blood and gore marks his or her trail.

    "Marchello, don’t!" Belegorn attempts to halt the Inquisitor’s action, but seeing he is too late, "Oh, nevermind." Dismayed by the damage to his hammer, Belegorn changes tactics by pulling a wand from his belt and taping Noa with it.

    Noticing Noamuth's distress, Mordecai sidesteps and gestures with a hand to the ceiling as a subtle golden sheen pours out of him and over his companions.

    Although it did not seem to work as well as planned last time, Omrax saw the effect of Jake's sword on the guardian and will attempt to assist Jake again (in addition to providing a flank). "Well placed strike, Sir Jake, I am sure another may take this down if you can repeat that last blow!"

    The guardian whirls out of the flank sword flashing out at Jake and plants its foot solidly in a new martial pose.

    Round 4
    Marchello 21 - Move, Move action to open door
    Belegorn 20 - CLW Noa 3 hps
    Mordecai 12.5 - Channel 5 hps
    Omrax 12.25 - Aid Another for Jake
    Statue 12 - Attack vs Jake
    Jake 8 - ? +2 to hit from Aid Another
    Noamuth 6 - Grab sling

    Longsword 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
    Crit Confirm? 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Nope.
    Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


    Jake is up

    Map

    Andoran

    Fighter 5 (Two-Handed), HP 48/48, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

    Round 4, HP: 22, AC: 18, Power Attack, Flanking, Aided

    @DM Ithuriel: Is that 7 points of damage on Jake?

    Jake will again attack from a flanking position.

    GS ATT: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 13
    GS DAM: 2d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 + 3 = 12

    Silver Crusade

    Male Half Elf - AC24() T12/F23/CMD19| Hp 60/60 | Fort:+14;Ref:+10;Will+11 |Percept.+4| Init.+3. { } Paladin 7 (smite 1/3 used. Hands 3d6 0/10 used)

    LOL - Not sure which is hurting us more- the statue or the dicebot!

    Omrax starts looking around for a bigger weapon to wack this thing...are there any laying around nearby?

    "Noa, wasn't your halberd over here someplace?"

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

    If the sling is still loaded, and there's time left after picking it up, fire it at the statue. And stop raging. :)

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Elven Inquisitor Lvl 1 HP:9/9 | AC:14 | T:10 | FF:12 | CMD:14 | F:+2 | R:+2 | W+6 | Init:+4 | Perc:+10 | Sense Motive:+8

    A fury of disgust and disdain swells up in Marchello as his eyes find the unholy creature in the next room. He summons his most commanding voice and threaten it, "Creature of the underworld, by the light of Pharasma you will be obliterated!" Intimidate: 1d20 ⇒ 16

    He then moves towards the creature until it is within range and casts [url=http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/spells/disruptUndead.html]Disrupt Undead] at it.

    Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
    Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1
    Omrax the Bold wrote:

    LOL - Not sure which is hurting us more- the statue or the dicebot!

    Omrax starts looking around for a bigger weapon to wack this thing...are there any laying around nearby?

    "Noa, wasn't your halberd over here someplace?"

    Halberd was dropped in the space Noa was in, because I've got too many rules systems in my head and thought I had to.

    "Be my guest, it's just there", Noa says in a voice heavy with fatigue, pointing with a nod of her head, while trying to untangle her sling.

    Silver Crusade

    M Human Oracle

    Mordecai raises his shield and lets his comrades finish off the enemy.

    Total Defence

    Silver Crusade

    Male Half Elf - AC24() T12/F23/CMD19| Hp 60/60 | Fort:+14;Ref:+10;Will+11 |Percept.+4| Init.+3. { } Paladin 7 (smite 1/3 used. Hands 3d6 0/10 used)

    If the map is correct, then Jake is now flanking with Mordecai. Omrax will move into a flank (E5) with Belegorn (if he is attacking).

    Omrax will attempt another assist for Jake.

    Assisting Jake's attack with Longsword 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 = 19

    "If this does not work I will definitely be getting the halberd and taking a swing next time around!"

    Which square is Noa's halberd?

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1
    Omrax the Bold wrote:


    Which square is Noa's halberd?

    the halberd was dropped in E7. But it's only a d10, you might be better off (certainly faster) if you just put a second hand on your own weapon.


    Jake brings his sword down again in an arc powered by fury, but the guardian has clearly shifted its focus to him now and shifts out of the way ending in a leaning stance, weight on one leg with the other extended and sword held above its head. Noamuth backpedals while her ribs realign and begin healing and scoops up her sling.

    A fury of disgust and disdain swells up in Marchello as his eyes find the unholy creature in the next room. He summons his most commanding voice and threaten it, "Creature of the underworld, by the light of Pharasma you will be obliterated!" The inquisitor advances on the corpse lying in its trail of gore gripped by his zealous crusade to send it back to the grave. It does not move or respond in any way. He raises one hand to sear the flesh from its unholy bones before realizing this is not one of the walking dead, but merely a dead man. Likely one of the museum guards. Concentration broken his view of the arcane energy coursing through the basement fades.

    Belegorn stands still for the moment, trying not to draw the guardian's attention. Mordecai presents his shield and braces himself for any attack while keeping an eye on the stone guardian. Their caution was unnecessary it seems. The little guardian focuses all of its efforts towards Jake, arm whirling around in an underhanded slash across his midsection.


    End of Round 4
    Jake 8 - Miss
    Noamuth - sling retrieved

    Round 5
    Marchello 21 - Intimidate is a standard action unless you invest in an archetype or feat combo that lets you combine it with an attack.
    NOTE: You don't have a light source at the moment.
    Belegorn 20 - ? (Delay)
    Mordecai 12.5 - Total Defense, AC 22
    Omrax 12.25 - Aid Another for Jake
    Statue 12 - Attack vs Jake
    Belegorn 11 - (New Init after Delay, Currently Belegorn does not threaten for Flanking as the statue is inside his reach)
    Jake 8 - ? +2 to hit from Aid Another (Yes the 7 damage before was for you. The channel came before you were injured so it didn't help there. Another 5 damage this round.)
    Noamuth 6 - Fire sling

    Marchello Kn Religion 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
    Statue 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 vs Jake
    Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

    Belegorn, Jake and Noamuth need to finish out round 5 then everyone else again if the guardian is still standing.


    MAP

    Andoran

    Fighter 5 (Two-Handed), HP 48/48, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

    Round 5, HP: 10/22, AC: 18, Power Attack, Flanking, Aided

    Jake, still flanking with Mordecai, will again attack.

    Thank you, Omrax!

    GS ATT: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 29
    GS DAM: 2d6 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1) + 6 + 3 = 11

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Elven Inquisitor Lvl 1 HP:9/9 | AC:14 | T:10 | FF:12 | CMD:14 | F:+2 | R:+2 | W+6 | Init:+4 | Perc:+10 | Sense Motive:+8

    Marchello moves back into the doorway and braces himself there, now focusing his attention on the source of the energy.

    101 to 150 of 643 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ith's Voice in the Void PFS pbp All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.