Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ith's Voice in the Void (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master ithuriel


501 to 550 of 643 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

M Human Oracle

Mordecai mutters a quick prayer and throws silver light over the group.

"Gods aid is in this battle..."

Cast 'Bless' on everyone. +1 to attack rolls and fear saving throws.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elven Inquisitor Lvl 1 HP:9/9 | AC:14 | T:10 | FF:12 | CMD:14 | F:+2 | R:+2 | W+6 | Init:+4 | Perc:+10 | Sense Motive:+8

Marchello racks his brain to make some sense of this, Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18.

He then casts Disrupt Undead at the figure standing if he can get within range by movement this round.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Damage (+2 vs Undead): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Marchello (or Kn Religion DC 11)

Spoiler:
The instant the dead man jerks his head up and focuses on you, you know you aren't dealing with the standard shamblers. This one was created to hit fast and hard (40 ft spd, 2 slam attacks on a full attack). For its speed it sacrifices durability No DR.
The other 4 appear to be simply dead.


Imrizade smiles when Omrax charges in. In heavily accented Osirion she calls out, "Puppet, rip him limb from limb for me." The dead man jerks to attention quickly focusing on the paladin. The Blackros daughter is lowered down the steps by her umbilical extensions drawing a wand as she moves. "The change happened whilst I slept." She giggles, "Its details I shall never know; for my slumber, though troubled and dream-infested, was continuous. When at last I awakened, it was to discover myself half sucked into a slimy expanse of hellish black mire which extended about me in monotonous undulations as far as I could see." She lifts the wand and blasts Omrax with an intense strobing light shifting through the rainbow with all colors of blinding intensity.

Omrax: Will save vs illusion


Init:
Omrax, Imrizade, Marchello, Mordecai, Jake, The Dead, Belegorn, Noa

Map is updated

Andoran

Fighter 5 (Two-Handed), HP 48/48, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

Round 1; AC: 16 (Charge); HP: 21/22; Power Attack; Furious Focus

Jake charges to O5, and attacks with his Greatsword.

GS ATT: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 = 27
GS DAM: 2d6 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 7 + 3 = 13


Jake:

Spoiler:
This doesn't make any difference on the outcome of your attack there, but I can't figure out why your greatsword has a +7 damage mod instead of +6.
+4 str x1.5 = 6.
-Masterwork adds to attack roll, but not damage.
-Weapon Focus adds to attack rolls, but not damage.[/ooc]

Am I overlooking something else? Either way that was an awesome strike despite low damage dice. You will be happy with the results. :)

Andoran

Fighter 5 (Two-Handed), HP 48/48, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

DM Ithuriel:
You are spot on...I have no idea why I added the +1. Sorry. I have modified the sheet accordingly. Thanks.

Silver Crusade

Male Half Elf - AC24() T12/F23/CMD19| Hp 60/60 | Fort:+14;Ref:+10;Will+11 |Percept.+4| Init.+3. { } Paladin 7 (smite 1/3 used. Hands 3d6 0/10 used)

Will Save: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

Omrax gasps at the girl's evil intent and blinks in disbelief as he takes the wand blast full to the face.

"But, but we came to rescue y...."


Omrax goes rigid in the visual onslaught and drops to the floor writhing in the grip of a seizure until he goes still.

Ahh hell. I'm afraid you are going to be out of this fight to the end unless it somehow goes on for ages.
Unconscious, Blinded and Stunned: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6 rounds
Blinded and Stunned: 1d4 ⇒ 1 round
Stunned: One round

Silver Crusade

M Human Oracle

Colour spray... nasty

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

"Use Bows! Stay back! Draw her from the gate! Or maybe she cannot come!"

Silver Crusade

Male Half Elf - AC24() T12/F23/CMD19| Hp 60/60 | Fort:+14;Ref:+10;Will+11 |Percept.+4| Init.+3. { } Paladin 7 (smite 1/3 used. Hands 3d6 0/10 used)

(It would have been wise to have stayed back - unfortunately that is not one of Omrax's strong points...to a fault.)

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elven Inquisitor Lvl 1 HP:9/9 | AC:14 | T:10 | FF:12 | CMD:14 | F:+2 | R:+2 | W+6 | Init:+4 | Perc:+10 | Sense Motive:+8

Marchello calles out, "Careful, the zombie is very fast and can hit you twice, stay back.

He moves to K4 and casts disrupt undead at the zombie.

Attack (Ranged Touch): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1 assuming I don't get my strength bonus +2 and also my undead attack bonus +2 since it is a spell

Great

Qadira

Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Dwarf Cleric 1 / Ranger 1

    Marchello, you already posted your first round action above, in fact all of the players who are up have done so. The DM just needs to resolve them and do the Zombie.

    In other news, was that a Wand of Color Spray? Great...


    Marchello rushes in and fires off a beam of light at the dead man who stands stock still while it narrowly misses. Mordecai offers a prayer to the gods and Jake charges the zombie. In one powerful blow he cleaves it in half at the waist flinging gore in an arc at the dias. Both halves tumble to the ground and go still.

    Mordecai's bless is in effect now. Remember to apply +1 to hit everyone.

    Init:
    Round 1:
    Omrax, Imrizade, Marchello, Mordecai, Jake, The Dead, Belegorn, Noa
    Round 2:
    Omrax, Imrizade, Marchello, Mordecai, Jake, The Dead, Belegorn, Noa

    MAP

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

    Seeing her companions charge the possessed puppet, Noa follows suit.

    If Noa can get to Imrizade, she'll charge and grapple. If not, in and away from the other adventurers, setting up to charge and grapple the next turn. Whatever turn she can grapple, Noa rages her STR up.

    Qadira

    Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Dwarf Cleric 1 / Ranger 1

    Belegorn moves into the room (K6), and casts Guidance on Jake. For the imminent save.

    No Charge available, Noa. Double move to O8 is your best bet, IMO.

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

    O8, like the man says.

    "Imrizade! There is a bug on your nose!"

    Andoran

    Fighter 5 (Two-Handed), HP 48/48, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

    Round 2; AC: 18; HP: 21/22; Power Attack; Furious Focus, Blessed, Guidance

    Jake steps up to Imrizade into Q5, and he targets the umbilical cords (as many as he can) tethering the woman with an attack from his Greatsword.

    GS ATT: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 16
    GS DAM: 2d6 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 5) + 6 + 3 = 17


    Belegorn moves in and invokes his god to protect Jake while Noa taunts Imrizade but remains wary of her wand and is careful to avoid bunching up with the others. Imrizade frowns when Jake destroys her zombie, rattles something off in Ancient Osiriani then opens her mouth far too wide for a human and lashes out at him with a glistening black tongue from nearly ten feet away. From the second it comes into contact with his armor, Jake's every nerve is on fire and his muscles involuntarily contract with the pain leaving him spasming, but it passes as soon as it started. Imrizade glides back up the stairs of the dias, reeled in by her umbilicals.

    Melee Touch 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 3 = 17
    Electric Damage 3d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 3) = 11
    Moves back one square to S5
    Spellcraft for the spell if you want to know IC
    Kn Arcana for a little insight into her special tongue there.

    If you haven't posted an action yet for round two, you are all up now.

    Andoran

    Fighter 5 (Two-Handed), HP 48/48, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

    I assumed that my round 2 action would take place before her second attack attack in initiative order? If not, then retro my Round 2 action to move to R5 and complete the attack on the umbilicals referenced above.

    Qadira

    Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Dwarf Cleric 1 / Ranger 1

    Belegorn steps down to M7 and begins a full round cast.

    Silver Crusade

    Male Half Elf - AC24() T12/F23/CMD19| Hp 60/60 | Fort:+14;Ref:+10;Will+11 |Percept.+4| Init.+3. { } Paladin 7 (smite 1/3 used. Hands 3d6 0/10 used)

    Zzzzzzzz....

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

    Noa will charge and grapple, trying to prevent more wandage...

    d20+4 vs her CMD 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

    Oh, and as stated above, Noa rages, +4 STR, so another +2...


    Jake Hargrove wrote:
    I assumed that my round 2 action would take place before her second attack attack in initiative order? If not, then retro my Round 2 action to move to R5 and complete the attack on the umbilicals referenced above.

    I'm not sure why you thought you would get to act twice between her round 1 and round 2 actions, but that's fine. Movement change noted.


    Marchello and Mordecai then we can finish out round 2

    Silver Crusade

    M Human Oracle

    Mordecai moves up and lets a burst of energy flow out of him.

    Move to L5, channel positive energy to hurt undead.
    1d6 ⇒ 1
    DC16

    Andoran

    Fighter 5 (Two-Handed), HP 48/48, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

    DM Ithuriel:
    I must have been reading it wrong, or the resolution of actions had me confused. I assumed that I charged in in round one and whacked the undead. She then went wanding Omrax in her round one action. Then I moved up to attack her umbilicals with my round two. No big deal.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Elven Inquisitor Lvl 1 HP:9/9 | AC:14 | T:10 | FF:12 | CMD:14 | F:+2 | R:+2 | W+6 | Init:+4 | Perc:+10 | Sense Motive:+8

    Marchello moves to O7 and again casts Disrupt Undead at the tentacled thing, hoping to free the girl without harming her directly.

    Attack (ranged): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
    Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

    Great, useless again.


    Marchello stalks into the cavernous room with determination and lifts one hand to fire off another ray of energy at the tentacled thing, hoping to free the girl without harming her directly. His aim is off and the beam vanishes into the void of the open gate behind her.

    Mordecai- I put you in K5, because your movement is 15 while armored and heavily encumbered. However, even with the extra 5 feet your channel would have fallen just short of Imrizade, her cords and the gate. Do you want to do something else?
    ((She is 40 feet away from you after you take a single move to K5))

    Jake:

    Spoiler:
    You have the actions in the right rounds, but she acts before you on all counts. Her init is 18 to your 13.
    So round 1 she uses the wand, then you cut her zombie in half. Round 2 she tongue-lashes you, then you try to sunder her umbilical cord.
    I think I cause some confusion with getting people to act in groups then sorting it out, but it is a little faster in the end. Sorry if it is throwing you off. I'm open to suggestions if you have any ideas on making it smoother.

    Silver Crusade

    M Human Oracle

    Ah my apologies, I forgot about the heavy encumbrance.
    In that case, Mordecai will double-move to N5.

    Silver Crusade

    Male Half Elf - AC24() T12/F23/CMD19| Hp 60/60 | Fort:+14;Ref:+10;Will+11 |Percept.+4| Init.+3. { } Paladin 7 (smite 1/3 used. Hands 3d6 0/10 used)

    Round 3

    Zzzzzzzzzz.....


    Jake jogs up tot he dais steps and, and targets one of the umbilical cords tethering the woman with an attack from his Greatsword. The heavy blade easily severs the cord leaving it flailing around blindly.

    Belegorn edges in a little bit and begins a low rumbling chant.

    Noa rushes at the Blackros woman and throws her arms around her in an attempt to restrain her before she can fire off that wand again.

    The woman and the spirit possessing her growl in frustration and she angles her arm up to fire that wand one more time...

    Will saves vs illusion from Jake and Noa.

    Tentacle Removal 1d3 ⇒ 2 damage

    Omrax, Imrizade, Marchello, Mordecai, Jake, Belegorn, Noa

    Belegorn - You have listed a 10 foot move and beginning a full round casting. If you want the casting to go off as normal, you want a 5 foot step instead. Otherwise taking a move action this time will mean spending your standard action this time and next for the spell. I put you in L7. Correct me if that causes an issue of range for you.

    Noa- you have the right idea, but you'll need to be able to pin her to prevent her from doing almost everything. That will take a second round of grappling to attempt and you will get a +5 because she isn't breaking out this round. Opening with a disarm would have removed it from her use immediately. Once you get a caster pinned though they are effectively F'd.


    MAP

    Silver Crusade

    M Human Oracle

    Mordecai raises his hand and sends another shower of light up into the air.

    Channeling to harm.
    1d6 ⇒ 4

    Andoran

    Fighter 5 (Two-Handed), HP 48/48, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

    Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1
    Jake Hargrove wrote:
    Will Save: 1d20+1

    here's hoping for better luck

    Will save: d20+0 1d20 ⇒ 1

    Dang. OK, good luck, guys. I expect I've got nothing more to contribute.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Elven Inquisitor Lvl 1 HP:9/9 | AC:14 | T:10 | FF:12 | CMD:14 | F:+2 | R:+2 | W+6 | Init:+4 | Perc:+10 | Sense Motive:+8

    Marchello takes Jake's lead and moves to S7 to attack one of the umbilical cords that has Imrizade trapped, bringing his made down on it in an attempt to sever it..

    Attack w. Heavy Mace: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
    Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

    I have a +1 bonus to undead, not sure if this counts or not.

    Not sure if I could have charged thorugh Noa, that would have been by preference to get the charge bonus.

    Qadira

    Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Dwarf Cleric 1 / Ranger 1

    Oh, darn. Yes, that does seriously mess with my spell range. Can we just retcon that I cast Guidance on myself instead? If not, I guess my only available target for Enlarge Person is Mordecai.

    Belegorn grows increasingly concerned as he sees his companions dropping like flies. Perhaps this calls for a bigger hammer! With that, Belegorn grows to becomes a giant of a Dwarf and swings at the lady with the wand. Now in N6:O7.
    Hammer blow: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 2 + 1 = 16
    Damage: 3d6 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (3, 2, 1) + 4 - 2 = 8
    Lame...

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1
    Marchello Aria PFS wrote:


    Not sure if I could have charged thorugh Noa, that would have been by preference to get the charge bonus.

    Sorry about that. I had meant to have Noa come in south of Imrizade, but lost that post, and then when I re-wrote it, I just said she charged. I'm really regretting it, you can be sure, because she got us both with one blast, and if I'd been to the south, maybe not.


    Jake and Noa are enveloped in another blast of blinding staccato bursts of light. Jake powers through, but Noa falls away rolling in a seizure on the ground before going still.

    Mordecai runs for the edge of the dais and swings his mace like a hammer at one of the cords linking the Blackros girl to the outer ring of the gate. Trying to hammer what is more or less a loose hanging rope proves difficult and he isn't sure, but he thinks his mace was slightly deflected by some kind of force.

    Jake

    Sorry about the placement Noa. I didn't move you there for a better color spray placement. I think I just moved you in a direct line without thinking about it.
    Unconsious, Blinded and Stunned: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4 rounds
    Blinded and Stunned: 1d4 ⇒ 2
    Stunned: 1 round

    DC was 11 so Jake passed.

    Mordecai> steps of the dais will break a charge regardless.

    Qadira

    Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Dwarf Cleric 1 / Ranger 1

    Woot! Guidance makes the difference!

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Elven Inquisitor Lvl 1 HP:9/9 | AC:14 | T:10 | FF:12 | CMD:14 | F:+2 | R:+2 | W+6 | Init:+4 | Perc:+10 | Sense Motive:+8

    Marchello reflects for a moment, and as a swift action invokes his inquisitor's smiting judgment ability: Smiting: This judgment bathes the inquisitor's weapons in a divine light. The inquisitor's weapons count as magic for the purposes of bypassing damage reduction.

    He then takes another massive swing at the one of the tentacles.

    Attack w. Heavy Mace: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
    Damage - Smiting: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

    Taldor

    Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1
    DM Ithuriel wrote:

    Sorry about the placement Noa. I didn't move you there for a better color spray placement. I think I just moved you in a direct line without thinking about it.

    No, no, not your fault. I DID think about it. I WROTE IT OUT. Then the browser timed out or something (I get a lot of interruptions), and when I posted, it had forgotten what I typed. So I typed it quickly, and, as it turned out, badly. Not your fault. Mine.

    Andoran

    Fighter 5 (Two-Handed), HP 48/48, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

    Little lost on initiative. Do you need our Round three actions now?Who is up?


    At the moment everyone has posted their actions for round 3 except you. I imagine you weren't sure if you would be up or not after the color spray, but you are and once you post I'll wrap up round three.

    Damn. I wrote Mordecai when it should have been Marchello in the above action resolution post. Sorry guys. Tired. Can't edit now or I would.

    Round 3 - Bold shows whose actions I have not resolved yet for this round, but all have posted except Jake.
    Omrax, Imrizade, Marchello, Mordecai, Jake, Belegorn, Noa

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Elven Inquisitor Lvl 1 HP:9/9 | AC:14 | T:10 | FF:12 | CMD:14 | F:+2 | R:+2 | W+6 | Init:+4 | Perc:+10 | Sense Motive:+8
    DM Ithuriel wrote:


    Damn. I wrote Mordecai when it should have been Marchello in the above action resolution post. Sorry guys. Tired. Can't edit now or I would.

    No problem, figured that when I went back and reread it. Its all good ... well not quite yet, we are in the thick of it. But soon.

    Andoran

    Fighter 5 (Two-Handed), HP 48/48, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

    Round 3; AC: 18; HP: 10/22; Power Attack; Furious Focus, Blessed, Guidance

    Jake again targets the umbilical cords (as many as he can) tethering the woman with an attack from his Greatsword.

    GS ATT: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 = 20
    GS DAM: 2d6 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 3) + 6 + 3 = 18


    Mordecai calls on the gods to flow through him and explodes outwards in a burst of energy. Imrizade seems to be completely unfazed as it passes through her.

    Jake hacks through another of the cords tethering the possessed woman to the gate.

    Belegorn grows increasingly concerned as he sees his companions dropping like flies. Perhaps this calls for a bigger hammer! With that, Belegorn grows to becomes a giant of a Dwarf and swings at the lady with the wand. His hammer rebounds off of an invisible shield of force and the impact crackles outward in a spiderweb of dispersed energy.

    Imrizade edges away from Jake and begins chanting but when Jake feints at her she stumbles over her own words and ends up cursing and spitting in anger.

    Belegorn> I moved you in another 5 feet. You have 15' reach now.
    Imrizade: Defensive Casting 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 = fail

    Round 4:
    Omrax, Imrizade, Marchello, Mordecai, Jake, Belegorn, Noa

    501 to 550 of 643 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ith's Voice in the Void PFS pbp All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.