Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ith's PFS pbp

Game Master ithuriel


3,051 to 3,069 of 3,069 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

AC 18/12/16; HP 45 F+6,R+3,W+2; Init.+2, Perception+8

Amiri leads the others, keeping her sword at the ready. [b]"Look alive! It definitely could be a trap. Amiri heads to the door, and pushes it open with her foot after looking at it carefully.

Marching order? How about Amiri, Kovar, Wadi, and Anashka?

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Amiri PFS wrote:

Marching order? How about Amiri, Kovar, Wadi, and Anashka?

What He/She said ;)

Andoran

Male Human Druid

Kovar and the ape are ready... its always a trap!

Cheliax

That marching order works fine for me.


Map

Could you let me know where you are on the map please? Also could you make perception checks.

Collgardie's house is what you would expect of a well to do merchant, a nice large warming fireplace (with the fire lit), some expensive looking rugs on the floors. Barrels of his latest purchase stacked neatly to one side. The body of a man dead in a pool of blood. Some nice wall hangings, and the quiet sort of peacefulness of a neat and orderly man.

The man is in G10

Grand Lodge

AC 18/12/16; HP 45 F+6,R+3,W+2; Init.+2, Perception+8

Put Amiri at J 9.00

The barbarian walks in, and scans the room. She had been trained to watch for ambushes, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity for one.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Cheliax

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Put Wadi in K8.

No matter how many times Wadi has seen a bloody corpse, the sight always wants to make him gag. Supressing the urge to empty the contents of his stomach, he steps into the main room, eyes watching for any signs of ambush. "Anashka, could you examine the body? The rest of us will look around."

Cheliax

Wintergreen's CE PA IT Geek 10/Daddy 6/Physicist 3/Cartographer 1/Runner 1

Urgh, horrible hectic week. I'll place the rest of you and roll init and repost the map tonight.


It's quiet for a few moments while Anashka examines the body, then suddenly a door is flung open and two men jump out.

Map

Init
Amiri: 20
Villians: 14
Kovor: 7
Wadi: 7
Anash: 3

Grand Lodge

AC 18/12/16; HP 45 F+6,R+3,W+2; Init.+2, Perception+8

Amiri moves and jumps on the top of the table/desk, ready to strike at the closeby men if they were intent on violence.


As Amiri jumps onto the table it wobbles precariously.

The southern most man steps towards Kovar waving a cestus in the air, whilst the northern most throws a dagger at Amiri.

At the same time, two more men burst from the Northern doors, flinging daggers at Anashka and Wadi.

Atk Kovar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14DMG: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Atk Amiri: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19DMG: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Atk Anashka: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20DMG: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Atk Wadi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22DMG: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Kovar

Map


Still waiting for Kovar's action, but if you want to post out of order, I'll sort through at the end of the round. I've had a few hectic weeks, but should be ok now.

Grand Lodge

AC 18/12/16; HP 45 F+6,R+3,W+2; Init.+2, Perception+8

Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Damage 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (3, 1) + 7 = 11

Cheliax

Wadi advances towards the pair of ruffians near Anashka and calls on his elemental heritage, send a sheet of flame to engulf them!

Move to I8.
Cast Burning Hands on them. Damage: 3d4 ⇒ (1, 2, 1) = 4, Reflex save DC 14 for half.

Grand Lodge

AC 18/12/16; HP 45 F+6,R+3,W+2; Init.+2, Perception+8

DM, I think we are going to have to play for Ith and Kovar, or we are never going to finish the scenario. It seems Wadi and I have been abandoned. Thoughts?

Cheliax

I think it would be best for us to abandon this scenario at this point, as we have just barely started it and I don't want to be ineligible for participating in this scenario in the future. Perhaps we can start a recruitment drive to replace the two lost players?

Grand Lodge

AC 18/12/16; HP 45 F+6,R+3,W+2; Init.+2, Perception+8

We need to definitely do something. This has gotten pretty bad for lack of posting, unfortunately.

Cheliax

Wintergreen's CE PA IT Geek 10/Daddy 6/Physicist 3/Cartographer 1/Runner 1

It has, and part of that is my lack. Ith is horribly snowed under, and that's showing everywhere. I'll let you two decide if you want to drop, or recruit, but I'll give the others till Friday to chip in too.

Andoran

Male Human Druid

I am still around. It looks like Amiri attacked for me, or I can post again.

3,051 to 3,069 of 3,069 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ith's PFS pbp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.