Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Ith's PFS pbp

Game Master ithuriel


1,501 to 1,550 of 3,069 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Bear with me being sporadic these days. I'm at work all the time and too tired to get much worthwhile in when I'm home. Here's a little bare bones catch up:

-Fog should have taken one of those heavy steel shields bringing his AC up to 21 when using it. He's attacking two handed with the +3 damage mod above, but carry one so you have the option for more AC.

-Aldred should take another shield and a shortbow with 20 arrows so we have ranged capability if we need it. Next to useless against zombies, but cultists are another story.

-Identifying the potion
Perception 1d20 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 0 + 2 = 15 Almost, but not quite.
I didn't prep detect magic so spellcraft isn't an option.
Alie and Wadi both have the Detect Magic + Spellcraft combo.

-Magda would have used her healing hex on the battered nobles, instructed them to arm up and put on those chain shirts and barricade themselves in that room. Not that it matters now if the dead are rising. They are toast.

Move to X35.
Healing hex vs zombie 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

Grand Lodge

Aldred:
SA: Inspire Courage +1
MA: W35
Shield and dagger out

Taldor

Fey Sorcerer 8 | HP 55/55 | AC 15, Touch 13, Flat Footed 13 | CMD 14 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will +8 | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Ill detect magic on the potion if we live through this encounter.

Osirion

Magda, I will note that you have moved directly into the area Wadi is filling with flames...? To keep things moving, I am happy to say that you delayed until after Wadi acted.

Magda steps into the room, and attempts to disrupt to dark energy animating the bodies, but to no avail - badly shaken by the sight of the animated nobles, and understanding what it portends her strike misses.

Wadi takes a deep breath, steps back, and unleashes fiery ruin on the two closest corpses...

Zombie #7 Reflex: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14.

Zombie #8 Reflex: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11.

...causing the stench of singed flesh to fill the room.

Alie fires-off another bolt of life energy; this time, she manages to catch one of the risen dead a glancing blow, but unfortunately, it is not quite enough to send it back to its eternal rest.

Aldred starts singing a ballad about a band of Andoran heroes, and moves into the room to engage the zombies, his dagger drawn.

For their part, the zombies reach hungrily for those nearest to them...

Zombie #7 (Vs Aldred): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 damage.

Zombie #8 (Vs Wadi): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 damage.

Zombie #9 (Vs Magda): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 damage.

Zombie #10 (Partial charge, Vs Wadi): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 damage.

Fog then steps forward (To W36), eyeing his wounded companions nervously, and takes a swing at one of the zombies... however he slips on some of the gore covering the marble floor, and his swing goes wide.

Top of the order, and apologies; this is a meat grinder of a mission, even at APL 1-2 :-/

Osirion

Strange. I can't see my last post...

Magda, I will note that you have moved directly into the area Wadi is filling with flames...? To keep things moving, I am happy to say that you delayed until after Wadi acted.

Magda steps into the room, and attempts to disrupt to dark energy animating the bodies, but to no avail - badly shaken by the sight of the animated nobles, and understanding what it portends her strike goes wide.

Wadi takes a deep breath, steps back, and unleashes fiery ruin on the two closest corpses...

Zombie #7 Reflex: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18.

Zombie #9 Reflex: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11.

...causing the stench of singed flesh to fill the room.

Alie fires-off another bolt of life energy; this time, she manages to catch one of the risen dead a glancing blow, but unfortunately, it is not quite enough to send it back to its eternal rest.

Aldred starts singing a ballad about a band of Andoran heroes, and moves into the room to engage the zombies, his dagger drawn.

For their part, the zombies reach hungrily for those nearest to them...

Zombie #7 (Vs Aldred): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 damage.

Zombie #8 (Vs Wadi): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 damage.

Zombie #9 (Vs Magda): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 damage.

Zombie #10 (Partial charge, Vs Aldred): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 2 = 21, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 damage.

Zombie #8, Crit Confirmation (Vs Wadi): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage.

The partial charge was originally against Wadi, but since he is down after the crit, the zombie would redirect :-/

Osirion

Distracted by Wadi's fall, and the vicious strike against Aldred, Fog's swing with the pick goes wide.

Round 2: Magda, Wadi, Alie, Aldred, Zombies, Fog

map

Apologies, but this is a real meat-grinder of a module, even at APL 1-2 :-/

Cheliax

Stabilize roll DC 11 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

No arguments here...

Grand Lodge

Magda shouts, "Work together! Focus on one or two at a time!"

Andoran

Male Dwarf HP: 23[23] AC: 23 Firebolt 7[7] +3 (1d6) Channel: 5[5] 1d6 Endure Elements

Gah! Should have waited until the zombies had gone to act, could have stabilised you both at least.....

Taldor

Fey Sorcerer 8 | HP 55/55 | AC 15, Touch 13, Flat Footed 13 | CMD 14 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will +8 | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie fires another bolt at the zombie at z9.

Ranged touch attack into melee 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 4 = 10
Damage for Disrupt Undead 1d6 ⇒ 5

Osirion

Waiting on Magda/Aldred...

Grand Lodge

Magda again reaches out to touch the zombie in front of her with a hand radiating golden light. Meanwhile Aldred slashes out at the same zombie while working his way around another to slowly put it between him and Fog.

Magda
Melee Touch 1d20 + 0 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 0 + 1 = 10
If that hit: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Aldred
Free: Maintain Inspire
Fighting Defensively vs Z91d20 + 2 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 - 4 + 1 = 16
1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9
5' to V34
AC 20

I think Z8 is meant to be one square over where it would have attacked Wadi on the map.

Alie hits touch AC 11 with the +1 from inspire courage if it makes a difference.

I've never seen this mod be so tough, but we are an oddball group and not very tactically inclined. I feel like I'm pushing it with Magda as I don't see her as having much in the way of small group combat strategy. Maybe Fog is the guy to call out tactics IC.
If we were smart, we would have fallen back and through the door to the bar, allowing Fog to block it, Magda to continuously heal him and the others to fight ranged. Instead we plowed in (myself included) and spread out allowing all 4 zombies continuous access to all of us. We are going to pay the price for that.
If we make it through this one I'll swap out Magda for a character with some kind of melee ability in the future.

Osirion

I agree, tactically, you have made a couple of errors - the zombie certainly aren't complaining, though ;-)

Magda reaches out to touch the zombie trying to bite her - this time, she *just* manages to snag its right elbow - golden light surges up its arm, and surrounds its body in a halo of light. The zombie jerks spasmodically, and falls to the ground, steaming.

Wadi continues to bleed, the savage zombie bite obviously having found a major artery...

With her target down, Alie gingerly steps forward, and takes a shot at the wounded zombie targeting Aldred! Her bolt of life energy flies true, and smacks the zombie square in face. It staggers for a moment...

...which is all Aldred needs to deliver a vicious blow with his dagger...

Daggers are d4 weapons, not d6.

1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

...which is just enough to return the animated corpse to the ranks of the inanimate!

I adjusted Aldred's 5' step to V35, since with Z7 down, he does not need to flank with Fog on an empty square ;-)

The two remaining zombies mindlessly continue to harry Aldred and Fog...

Zombie Vs Aldred: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8.

Zombie Vs Fog: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9.

Round 2: Magda, Wadi, Alie, Aldred, Zombies, Fog

Osirion

Besides tactics, the lack of a high strength melee fighter is probably what is making this module a little more brutal than normal :-/

Andoran

Male Dwarf HP: 23[23] AC: 23 Firebolt 7[7] +3 (1d6) Channel: 5[5] 1d6 Endure Elements

Fog takes the hit from the zombie, and staggers a little. Calling on the light of Sarenrae, he causes another healing burst to aid his friends.

Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 4 HP to everyone within 30 feet. Which should have stabilised Wadi, and hopefully helped the others a bit. At 1 HP before that, now 5, so didn't have many other options!

I currently make Fog's AC to be 17.

Grand Lodge

Map is a little out of date at the moment.
I've got:
Z7 dead
Z9 dead
Z8 V37?
Z10 Not sure of location. Map shows it across the room, but it charged Aldred in round 1. V36? Aldred was in W35

Aldred V35
Fog W36
Magda X35
Alie Y36
Wadi W37

Osirion

@Ithuriel: That is odd; I am looking at the map at present, and everything looks like it is where it is supposed to be - the PCs are where you say they are, and Zombie #8 is in V37, and Zombie #10 is in V36

@Fog: I think Magda was assuming that you were wearing the Splint Mail + Heavy Shield = 10 + 7 + 2 = AC 19 (21 whilst Ward was up).

The Healing energy of the Dawnflower washes over the party, mending some of their minor wounds, and staunching Wadi's bleeding.

The undead, however, seem not to notice...

Round 3: Magda, Wadi, Alie, Aldred, Zombies, Fog

Grand Lodge

The zombies were taking a toll with Wadi down and Fog seriously injured. The witch quickly moved into a position to keep Fog on his feet by activating her wand. "I am here Father. You just knock them down and I will keep you fighting."

Magda
MA: X37
Wand of CLW on Fog 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 Leaves him at 13 hps.

Aldred
5' to U36, flanking with Fog
Maintain Inspire Courage
Dagger 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 6 Sure. Seems like a good time for a natural one right now. Thanks dice roller :(

Grand Lodge

Weird. My version of the map shows V10 in S38 and Z8 in U37.
It's fine though. I understand where they are now.

Osirion

Wadi is actually conscious again... although being on 3hp, prone, and adjacent to a ravenous zombie is not an ideal position to be in :-/

Magda touches Fog with her wand, healing energy spilling forth to close up the worst of his wounds...

Wadi is up.

Round 3: Magda, Wadi, Alie, Aldred, Zombies, Fog

Grand Lodge

Fog could have AC 19 at any time, but he has to declare using a move action to ready his shield. Earlier I was just letting it be known he should have taken a shield from the last encounter. His opening attack had already happened at the time and it was two handed so he started out not using it.

EDIT:
I hadn't been tracking Aldred's inspire courage, but counted back just now. He's used 15 rounds including this action and that is all he has. At the beginning of his next action we no longer have inspire courage for the rest of the scenario.

Taldor

Fey Sorcerer 8 | HP 55/55 | AC 15, Touch 13, Flat Footed 13 | CMD 14 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will +8 | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Strange, I have the same map issues as ith. Is there a non attended zombie? If so Alie will Disrupt Undead that one, so no penalty for firing into melee. If not, she'll fire the the one she gets the best look at. I'll take the minus four into account, and if it wrong, please adjust it for me.

Alie sees two of the undead still advancing on her friends, so she fires yet another bolt of energy at one of them.

Ranged Touch Attack 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 14
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 5

Osirion

Aldred moves to a flanking position, and attempts to slash one of the zombies, but, shaken by the sight of Fog nearly being eviscerated, misses his mark.

@Alie: Both zombies are engaged :-/

Alie has better luck - her bolt of pure life energy flies true, and slams a zombie (#10) straight in the gut.

Just waiting on Wadi, before I settle the zombies' attacks...

Cheliax

Wadi shakes the cobwebs out of his eyes and glancing around him to see if it is safe to get to his feet. Once the area is clear, he struggles to his feet and steps in front of Alie, drawing his dagger again.

Move: Stand up.
Move to X36.

Grand Lodge

You are still threatened. Standing will provoke from both zombies.

Cheliax

Oh ok. I must be looking at the outdated map then. Wadi will instead take a Total Defense action then, as he cannot risk the AoO. AC bonus will cancel out the penalty for being prone. Move action to draw his dagger.

Grand Lodge

Luke, I'm wondering if you have accidentally set the map to draft mode or something so that the changes appear on your end, but aren't publicly viewable? We all see the document, but an older version of it. I tried on a few different machines as well.

Osirion

I worked out what was wrong - I had accidentally created a second, 'cloned' sheet, and I was updating that one, whilst everyone else was looking at the original sheet - corrections have now been made :-/

Realising his predicament, Wadi tries to adopt the most defensive position that he can, and draws a dagger...

...whilst the zombies mindlessly continue to harry Aldred and Fog.

Zombie Vs Aldred: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5.

Zombie Vs Fog: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6.

Round 3: Magda, Wadi, Alie, Aldred, Zombies, Fog

Fog is up to finish round 3, then it is everyone else to start round 4!

Andoran

Male Dwarf HP: 23[23] AC: 23 Firebolt 7[7] +3 (1d6) Channel: 5[5] 1d6 Endure Elements

Map

Fog's still using the pick two handed, if it's ok with the DM he would have picked up a shield too though.

Fog focuses on the Zombie that Aldred is flanking, and brings the pick crashing down.

Attck Z1: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 11 (last inspire courage, flanking) DMG: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Osirion

Fog takes a swing at the zombie betwixt himself and Aldred, but the point of the pick is unable to pierce the zombie's leathery hide, instead scraping down its flesh, ripping clothing asunder as it does so.

Round 4: Magda, Wadi, Alie, Aldred, Zombies, Fog

Taldor

Fey Sorcerer 8 | HP 55/55 | AC 15, Touch 13, Flat Footed 13 | CMD 14 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will +8 | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie waits until she sees the briefest of openings, and fires off her ray at the monster threatening Wadi, hoping the others were able to deal with the second undead.

Ranged Touch 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 4 = 12
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 3

Grand Lodge

As promised Magda continues healing Fog as he fights.

Aldred slashes out at the zombie on Fog trying desperately to drop one quickly.

Magda
CLW on Fog 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 35 charges left.
Aldred - Dagger 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 2 = 23 (flanking)
Crit Confirm 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7 nope.
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Cheliax

Wadi grimaces as he realizes he can best help Fog here by distracting the zombie.

Aid Another Fog +2 to hit Z10 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 1 - 4 = 15
If Z10 goes down, Wadi will AA on Z8.

Osirion

Magda continues to heal Fog's zombie-inflicted wounds...

...Waving his dagger, Wadi does his best to distract the zombie, hoping to allow Fog a better opening...

...waiting for the briefest of openings, Alie throws another bolt of life energy at one of the zombie's threatening Wadi - fortunately, her aim is true, and the bolt slams into the corpse, which is momentarily outlined in warm golden light, but does not fall...

Since both zombies threaten Wadi, I took the liberty of applying the damage to the one that has already taken damage.

...Aldred continues to stab at the zombie betwixt himself and Fog, delivering a nasty slash which nearly severs its arm; however, the zombie continues to function despite its grievous injuries...

...The two zombies continue to mindlessly attack!

Zombie Vs Aldred: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8.

Zombie Vs Aldred, crit confirmation: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7.

Zombie Vs Fog: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9.

...while the one targeting Fog is unable to find purchase on his thick armor, the other one manages to savage poor Aldred, nearly crushing his collar bone with a powerful blow.

By my calculation, including the channel from Fog, and the fact that Aldred was *not* healed of the 4hp he lost in the last fight, he has taken 25 points of damage thus far, leaving him at -10, and thus 1hp off death. Yes, I realise that technically this means he should not have been conscious for the last couple of rounds, but I am not going to back-track at this point :-/

Round 4: Magda, Wadi, Alie, Aldred, Zombies, Fog

Fog to finish-off Round 4, then everyone else for round 5!

Andoran

Male Dwarf HP: 23[23] AC: 23 Firebolt 7[7] +3 (1d6) Channel: 5[5] 1d6 Endure Elements

Magda's healing has a visible effect in renewing Fog's energy.

Attack Z1: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7 (flanking) DMG: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Fog continues to resolutely attack the Zombie, but has even more trouble with his pick. Seriously, how many fumbles?

Osirion

Fog takes a swing at the zombie in front of him, but, shaken by the sight of Aldred being savaged to within an inch of death, he misses the mark.

Round 5: Magda, Wadi, Alie, Aldred, Zombies, Fog

Grand Lodge

I think you may have counted one attack against Aldred that missed because he was fighting defensively. Either way he is down now, but I think he should be on -2. This is a list of all the attacks against him since the beginning of the scenario:

Spoiler:
Zombie with the cleric: slam 7
Cleric: pick 7
Cleric: pick 9
Cleric: pick 20 for 6 damage
Cleric: pick 14
= Fully healed by Magda after the fight =
Cultist: pick 23 for 4 damage
Cultist: pick 12
Zombie: slam 7
Zombie: slam 21 for 9 damage
Zombie: slam 18 (Aldred has AC 20 here. mage armor, sheild, dex, fighting defensively)
Channel by Fog: Heal 4
Zombie: slam 8
Zombie: slam 24 for 8 damage (crit unconfirmed)

Looking back at all those pick attacks we are so lucky none of the cultists critted against us. x4 could be instadeath at this level.

Grand Lodge

With Aldred down and Fog fighting two of the walking dead alone, Magda decided he could use a hand. She edged just around Fog to get reach out and infuse the corpse with positive energy, "Enough!!! Pharasma calls you home!"

5' step to W35 and use healing hex
Melee Touch 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Aldred to stabilize
1d20 ⇒ 14

Taldor

Fey Sorcerer 8 | HP 55/55 | AC 15, Touch 13, Flat Footed 13 | CMD 14 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will +8 | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie fires her ray against the undead that appeared to be the most damaged, hoping to finish one of them off, so the others could focus on a sole target.

Ranged Touch 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 4 = 17
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 3

Cheliax

Wadi continues to aid Fog in his blows against the zombie.

Aid Another Fog +2 to hit Z10 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 1 - 4 = 6
Again, If Z10 goes down, Wadi will AA on Z8.

Osirion

Ah, good point. I missed the fact that he fought defensively one round. Still, I agree he is nonetheless down.

With Aldred down, Magda steps up, and touches the badly wounded zombie with her healing touch...

...golden light seeps into its many wounds, burning away the phosphorescent pus weeping from them, and sending it tumbling to the ground, where it lies motionless.

Heartened by the sight, Wadi attempts to aid Fog's attack agains the single remaining zombie, but misses.

Alie fires off another bolt - she must have the measure of the zombies, for her aim is true, and the bolt ploughs a furrow across the zombie's scalp.

Aldred ceases to bleed.

The zombie continues to attak Fog...

Zombie Vs Fog: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 damage.

Zombie Vs Fog (crit confirmation): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 damage.

...throwing a round-house punch which could have taken his head off! Fortunately, he dodges at the last minute, so the blow barely grazes him.

Round 5: Magda, Wadi, Alie, Aldred, Zombies, Fog

Fog to finish-up Round 5, then everyone else in Round 6 :-)

Andoran

Male Dwarf HP: 23[23] AC: 23 Firebolt 7[7] +3 (1d6) Channel: 5[5] 1d6 Endure Elements

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 = 19 (flanking) DMG: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Fog finally finds his stride, and brings the pick crashing down on the zombie.

Osirion

Fog brings his pick crashing down on the zombie, leaving a nasty whole in its chest, directly over where its heart is...

...unfortunately, the zombie does not seem to notice.

Sorry Fog; picks do piercing damage, which does not bypass zombie DR :-/

Round 6: Magda, Wadi, Alie, Aldred, Zombies, Fog

Grand Lodge

"Harder dwarf! Stop toying with them!" Magda reaches out and heals the cleric another time.

CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 on Fog

@Fog> Two handed power attack will give you just enough damage mod to punch through the DR. You have to eat the -1 to hit but you get +6 total to damage.

Taldor

Fey Sorcerer 8 | HP 55/55 | AC 15, Touch 13, Flat Footed 13 | CMD 14 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will +8 | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie moves around the scrum, looking for any decent angle to fire her magical positive energy bolt through at the undead.

Ranged Touch Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 3

Cheliax

I am not very good at this dagger stuff, no doubt about it...

Aid Another Fog +2 to hit 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 4 = -2

Osirion

Magda steps up to Fog, and taps him with her wand, allowing soothing healing energy to wash over him.

Wadi weakly attempts to aid Fog's attack upon the remaining zombie, but the undead does not even notice...

@Alie: As far as I can tell, you don't have precise shot, which means that you still take a -4 penalty for firing into combat, regardless of where you maneuver to.

Alie fire's yet another bolt of positive energy at the zombie, again smacking into it, this time a solid hit to the shoulder, leaving one arm limp.

Ignoring the continued punishment from Alie, the zombie attempts to rip Fog apart...

Zombie Vs Fog: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9.

Round 6: Magda, Wadi, Alie, Aldred, Zombies, Fog

Fog to finish-up round 6, then everyone else in round 7.

Grand Lodge

"Come on Fog!"

CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
A little early, but that's what I'll be doing.

Andoran

Male Dwarf HP: 23[23] AC: 23 Firebolt 7[7] +3 (1d6) Channel: 5[5] 1d6 Endure Elements

Unless the Ward is up, That puts Fog on -4HP......If Ward is up, then it saved me, and see the spoiler below for Fog's Action.

Spoiler:
Power Attack Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 - 1 = 12 (flanking) DMG: 1d6 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 3 = 8

Osirion

@Fog: Ward only lasts until you are hit, and it has not been 're-applied' since you were last hit :-/

The zombie's blow sends Fog crumpling to the ground.

Magda immediately steps forward, and heals Fog's wounds, returning the cleric to consciousness at the feet of the unquiet corpse...

Round 7: Magda, Wadi, Alie, Aldred, Zombies, Fog

1,501 to 1,550 of 3,069 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ith's PFS pbp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.