Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Iron Gods Book 1 PFS

Game Master DoubleGold

PFS style book 1

Inits
Haron: 2
Silverback: 1
Steinfaust: 0
Thearor: 3
Vague: 5


1 to 50 of 145 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Dot here

Dark Archive

M Human Magus 2 hp 13/13 | Init 2, Per 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +3 | +4 CMB | CMD17 | MW Warhammer +6 (1-8+3 19-20x2 S), Dagger+3/4 (1d3+2 19-2023,P/S, Rg10)
Ready Spells:
Light, Prest, Ray of Frost | Chilling Touch, 2xShocking Grasp
4/4 Arcane | Status: None] | 1/1 CLW Potion

"So folks, what are we doing this time? Another old tomb."

Sczarni

Male Half-Elf Fighter (Two-Handed Fighter) 2 HP24/24 | AC21 T11 F20 CMD17+ | Percep+1 Low-Light | F+6 R+1 W-1 | CMB+6 | 20' | Init+3

The burly half-elf shrugs. "Doesn't matter. Somebody will be looking for something, and I'll be sent along to keep that somebody alive by killing the things that will want to kill them." He picks at his teeth for a moment before continuing. "It would be nice not to need special clothes of some sort, though."

Dark Archive

Human Sniper (Rogue)-3 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 21/21 | F +1 R +6 W +1 | Init +5 | Perc +6

Henri cracks a smile at the half-elf's snarky comment about special clothing, but keeps quiet as he surveys the area...

Scarab Sages

Male Oread Hunter 3 (Scarab Stalker)
Spoiler:
27/27 // F4/R2/W4 // AC 16/T10/FF16 // Perc +8

Steinfaust shrugs."Who knows! I am ready for all!"

Scarab Sages

Human Druid 3 | HP 27/27 | AC 19; Tch 11; FF 18 | F +5; R +2; W +6 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | MW Scimitar (cold iron): +7 (1d6+4) | Perc+7

An older human male with long hair and beard nods to the others, though it is difficult to tell his exact age. A great silver streak runs down the back of his uncovered head. He wears a dragon hide almost as if they were his own skin.

"Well...are we all here?"


The heroes are told about the dying torch, in the town of Torch atop the Black Hill in the heart of town is a great fire that burns and burns, where skymetal can be forged.

What they believe to be the cause of the problem...dormant presences in Numeria, an artificial intelligence that has been trapped in the ruins of the starship Divinity for over 9000 years. It calls itself Unity and has developed the ability to grant divine spells to its followers. Yet unity's influence could not extend beyond the ruins of Silver Mount. Its two failed attempts created two AI demigods of Numeria, one thought to be good and one thought to be bad at war with each other. Casandalee and Hellion, Hellion is trying to forge an army and put out the flame. PS the book does tell the players to read the Iron Guides Players guide which provides you with a lot of background information you need, otherwise, if you don't care about the story, don't read the free Players guide. This is much of the information that you should know. Several people went up to the top of the Hill and several have died or disappeared, mostly from traps or something else

The heroes are asked to investigate three things. One the extinguished torch and go to the top of Black Hill, the missing Councilor is a second thing (a wizard that went on the expedition), and the Black Hill caves as a third. Heroes may ask the council additional questions about the hill, cave or torch if they want or the missing wizard, or ask citizens in town about the Torch for more information. Or you can just head out if you want.

Dark Archive

M Human Magus 2 hp 13/13 | Init 2, Per 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +3 | +4 CMB | CMD17 | MW Warhammer +6 (1-8+3 19-20x2 S), Dagger+3/4 (1d3+2 19-2023,P/S, Rg10)
Ready Spells:
Light, Prest, Ray of Frost | Chilling Touch, 2xShocking Grasp
4/4 Arcane | Status: None] | 1/1 CLW Potion

"Well I was right is is another old tomb, of sorts. My friends which shall we do first? Rescuing a wizard always feels good does it not?"

Scarab Sages

Male Oread Hunter 3 (Scarab Stalker)
Spoiler:
27/27 // F4/R2/W4 // AC 16/T10/FF16 // Perc +8

"Go to council? Might know more, or?"The burly Oread asks.

Sczarni

Male Half-Elf Fighter (Two-Handed Fighter) 2 HP24/24 | AC21 T11 F20 CMD17+ | Percep+1 Low-Light | F+6 R+1 W-1 | CMB+6 | 20' | Init+3

"Get the fire relit, find the wizard, and investigate the cave. Simple enough. The wizard, along with others, went missing trying to check on the Torch, so we're more likely to find some sign of him there." He looks around at the mostly martial group. "I have no complaints about asking the Council about their fellow before we start. Anybody have questions in mind?"

Dark Archive

M Human Magus 2 hp 13/13 | Init 2, Per 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +3 | +4 CMB | CMD17 | MW Warhammer +6 (1-8+3 19-20x2 S), Dagger+3/4 (1d3+2 19-2023,P/S, Rg10)
Ready Spells:
Light, Prest, Ray of Frost | Chilling Touch, 2xShocking Grasp
4/4 Arcane | Status: None] | 1/1 CLW Potion

"The one thing I would like is to find an item with some healing ability as well before we go in. Beyond that the council sounds a good place to start.'

GM: Can I please buy a wand of Cure Light I should be able to do that with a Prestige Point I believe.

Scarab Sages

Human Druid 3 | HP 27/27 | AC 19; Tch 11; FF 18 | F +5; R +2; W +6 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | MW Scimitar (cold iron): +7 (1d6+4) | Perc+7

"These strange ships from the stars are against the natural order," Silverback snarls. "We should investigate immediately...we might gain some knowledge from the counsel."

Dark Archive

Human Sniper (Rogue)-3 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 21/21 | F +1 R +6 W +1 | Init +5 | Perc +6

The human rogue dressed in dark studded leather armor, with a masterwork longbow and a Morningstar, also adds, "Yeah - talk with the council and maybe ask some pointed questions in town as we go. Maybe check out the 'torch' in town, too, then go exploring.."

Sczarni

Male Half-Elf Fighter (Two-Handed Fighter) 2 HP24/24 | AC21 T11 F20 CMD17+ | Percep+1 Low-Light | F+6 R+1 W-1 | CMB+6 | 20' | Init+3

"Against the natural order seems Pathfinder standard. Don't let that get you worked up or you'll never sleep."

Dark Archive

Human Sniper (Rogue)-3 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 21/21 | F +1 R +6 W +1 | Init +5 | Perc +6

"Natural order or not, think of the loot we might find!"

Dark Archive

M Human Magus 2 hp 13/13 | Init 2, Per 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +3 | +4 CMB | CMD17 | MW Warhammer +6 (1-8+3 19-20x2 S), Dagger+3/4 (1d3+2 19-2023,P/S, Rg10)
Ready Spells:
Light, Prest, Ray of Frost | Chilling Touch, 2xShocking Grasp
4/4 Arcane | Status: None] | 1/1 CLW Potion

"Supernatural, natural order it all works for me. But still lets see what is in it for us I as Vague says. Never hurts to make a little when saving the town now does it."


Haron, technically the game hasn't even started yet until you do your first investigation, so go ahead and buy your wand.

You all go to the council Ah glad you can make it, our wizard has disappeared, so come to help us out, eh?

Scarab Sages

Male Oread Hunter 3 (Scarab Stalker)
Spoiler:
27/27 // F4/R2/W4 // AC 16/T10/FF16 // Perc +8

"Well, um yes! We would do so!" Steinfaust grumbles.

Dark Archive

M Human Magus 2 hp 13/13 | Init 2, Per 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +3 | +4 CMB | CMD17 | MW Warhammer +6 (1-8+3 19-20x2 S), Dagger+3/4 (1d3+2 19-2023,P/S, Rg10)
Ready Spells:
Light, Prest, Ray of Frost | Chilling Touch, 2xShocking Grasp
4/4 Arcane | Status: None] | 1/1 CLW Potion

"It seems as that is our charge, as my friend says, please what can you tell us? Others have tried?"

Ok wand of CLW it is.

Scarab Sages

Human Druid 3 | HP 27/27 | AC 19; Tch 11; FF 18 | F +5; R +2; W +6 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | MW Scimitar (cold iron): +7 (1d6+4) | Perc+7

Silverback sniffs at the mention of the lost wizard. "He would have been wise not to go alone...who is this wizard and how did he disappear?"

Sczarni

Male Half-Elf Fighter (Two-Handed Fighter) 2 HP24/24 | AC21 T11 F20 CMD17+ | Percep+1 Low-Light | F+6 R+1 W-1 | CMB+6 | 20' | Init+3

Watching the others for a few moments, a frown flits across the grunt's face. "How will we recognize your Councilor? Enough people have gone in that having a way to identify his remains compared to the others could be important. Also, did he leave any notes or talk with anyone about his plans before he left? Might tell us something about where to look or which turn to take at one point or another."

He ignores the obvious emotional reaction to the assumption of the councilor's death.

Dark Archive

Human Sniper (Rogue)-3 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 21/21 | F +1 R +6 W +1 | Init +5 | Perc +6

Deciding to jump on the dog-pile of questions, Henri adds some of his own. "Heard your special flame went out, too. Guess that's what the wizard was investigating? Do you have any other information about that - or maybe theories about why the flame stopped?"


The council hears your questions and one answers. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Dolga Freddert. Dolga is a female dwarf aristocrat.
She then gestures a hand that means silence for a minute while she carefully pulls up the information in her head. As far as the wizard going up, I don't know if he went alone. I do know that the flame went out eight days ago, and it was seven days ago that he left. Khonnir the wizard said he was taking the tunnel caves instead of going directly up the incredibly tall steep hill, more like a mountain if you ask me.

Scarab Sages

Male Oread Hunter 3 (Scarab Stalker)
Spoiler:
27/27 // F4/R2/W4 // AC 16/T10/FF16 // Perc +8

"Is there anything more you can tell us? More groups going in. Intrance to the caves?"

Scarab Sages

Human Druid 3 | HP 27/27 | AC 19; Tch 11; FF 18 | F +5; R +2; W +6 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | MW Scimitar (cold iron): +7 (1d6+4) | Perc+7

"What is the wizard's name, so we will know if we find him?" Silverback asks.

Dark Archive

M Human Magus 2 hp 13/13 | Init 2, Per 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +3 | +4 CMB | CMD17 | MW Warhammer +6 (1-8+3 19-20x2 S), Dagger+3/4 (1d3+2 19-2023,P/S, Rg10)
Ready Spells:
Light, Prest, Ray of Frost | Chilling Touch, 2xShocking Grasp
4/4 Arcane | Status: None] | 1/1 CLW Potion

"I believe she said Khonnir, don't worry I will write it down. So the tunnel, where is that? Climbing a mountain sounds less interesting."

Scarab Sages

Human Druid 3 | HP 27/27 | AC 19; Tch 11; FF 18 | F +5; R +2; W +6 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | MW Scimitar (cold iron): +7 (1d6+4) | Perc+7

Heh...I read it and didn't see the name...thanks!

Sczarni

Male Half-Elf Fighter (Two-Handed Fighter) 2 HP24/24 | AC21 T11 F20 CMD17+ | Percep+1 Low-Light | F+6 R+1 W-1 | CMB+6 | 20' | Init+3

Leafsplitter looks about the room. "Okay, so he went in the caverns instead of in the top. Got it. Do we know who would have spoken with before leaving, who he would have worked with to prepare for the journey? "


To get to the tunnels of the caves, there is an underwater passage connecting them to Wheeping Pond. Khonnir noticed that several people entered the pond but had not emerged. Obviously under the pond swim through a small passage and swim back up, but a few seconds under water beats climbing a mountain any day.

As you all head out you pass by Foundry Tavern and hear some loud noises like someone or something is tearing up the place.

Dark Archive

M Human Magus 2 hp 13/13 | Init 2, Per 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +3 | +4 CMB | CMD17 | MW Warhammer +6 (1-8+3 19-20x2 S), Dagger+3/4 (1d3+2 19-2023,P/S, Rg10)
Ready Spells:
Light, Prest, Ray of Frost | Chilling Touch, 2xShocking Grasp
4/4 Arcane | Status: None] | 1/1 CLW Potion

"Hmm some nonsense going on in there? Lets see what is up, maybe some people taking advantage of the towns misfortune."

Haron will go to investigate the commotion Warhammer in hand.

Sczarni

Male Half-Elf Fighter (Two-Handed Fighter) 2 HP24/24 | AC21 T11 F20 CMD17+ | Percep+1 Low-Light | F+6 R+1 W-1 | CMB+6 | 20' | Init+3

"Not often a bar fight is what pulls people into the bar . . .." Thearor follows Haron, pulling his sword and sheath off his back, being smart enough not to PLAN for lethal damage in town like this.

Scarab Sages

Male Oread Hunter 3 (Scarab Stalker)
Spoiler:
27/27 // F4/R2/W4 // AC 16/T10/FF16 // Perc +8

Steinfaust quickly moves toward it.

Dark Archive

Human Sniper (Rogue)-3 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 21/21 | F +1 R +6 W +1 | Init +5 | Perc +6

Henri just shrugs and follows the group. "Bar fights never get old..." he exclaims as they go towards the Foundry.


As up all walk into the Tavern, you all see a medium sized drone destroying the bar and harm others. No one is seriously hurt just a few bruises, but it is causing a mess.

You are all 15 feet from the drone, it notices you and begins to attack, and yes you can use tables and stuff for cover from ranged attacks. map not needed for this, it couldn't last more than 2 rounds

init: 0 + 1d20 ⇒ 0 + (5) = 5 drone
init: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (15) = 20 Vague
init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (14) = 15 Steinfaust
init: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (1) = 4 Thearor
init: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (17) = 19 Haron
init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (9) = 10 Silverback

Dark Archive

M Human Magus 2 hp 13/13 | Init 2, Per 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +3 | +4 CMB | CMD17 | MW Warhammer +6 (1-8+3 19-20x2 S), Dagger+3/4 (1d3+2 19-2023,P/S, Rg10)
Ready Spells:
Light, Prest, Ray of Frost | Chilling Touch, 2xShocking Grasp
4/4 Arcane | Status: None] | 1/1 CLW Potion

"Well that doesn't look like a bar fight. Best to put an end to that... whatever it is."

Haron strides across the courtyard with the intention of smashing the construct with his warhammer.

Warhammer 2-Handed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Scarab Sages

Human Druid 3 | HP 27/27 | AC 19; Tch 11; FF 18 | F +5; R +2; W +6 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | MW Scimitar (cold iron): +7 (1d6+4) | Perc+7

"I would put an end to all of these unnatural constructs!" Silverback says as he moves into a flanking position with Haron.

"Let nature reclaim these metals!"

MW Scimitar (cold iron)(flanking): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 171d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Scarab Sages

Male Oread Hunter 3 (Scarab Stalker)
Spoiler:
27/27 // F4/R2/W4 // AC 16/T10/FF16 // Perc +8

Steinfaust slams his bardiche and lets the robot taste adamantine.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 251d10 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Sczarni

Male Half-Elf Fighter (Two-Handed Fighter) 2 HP24/24 | AC21 T11 F20 CMD17+ | Percep+1 Low-Light | F+6 R+1 W-1 | CMB+6 | 20' | Init+3

After the drone goes . . .. "Hunh. Not your normal drunk." Thearor flicks the blade to slide the sheath off into the distance as he moves up to the Drone and then swings.

Power Attack
Attack - MW Elven Curved Blade: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 1 = 10 Sigh.
Damage: 1d10 + 6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 3 + 1 = 17


As the heroes quickly take down the drone, the crow cheer. A female woman in her early 20's comes out of hiding. Hi, my name is Val Baine, and thanks for taking care of the problem. That is suppose to be a repair drone, but it malfunctioned which caused it to act up. You really saved my bar there from further damage.

Dark Archive

M Human Magus 2 hp 13/13 | Init 2, Per 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +3 | +4 CMB | CMD17 | MW Warhammer +6 (1-8+3 19-20x2 S), Dagger+3/4 (1d3+2 19-2023,P/S, Rg10)
Ready Spells:
Light, Prest, Ray of Frost | Chilling Touch, 2xShocking Grasp
4/4 Arcane | Status: None] | 1/1 CLW Potion

"Glad to be of help. A 'repair drone'? Unusal help for a bar owner. I have never seen such an interesting construct, surely an unusual wizard made this?"

Scarab Sages

Human Druid 3 | HP 27/27 | AC 19; Tch 11; FF 18 | F +5; R +2; W +6 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | MW Scimitar (cold iron): +7 (1d6+4) | Perc+7

"You...wanted this thing here?" Silverback says sourly as he looks at the crushed technology.

Sczarni

Male Half-Elf Fighter (Two-Handed Fighter) 2 HP24/24 | AC21 T11 F20 CMD17+ | Percep+1 Low-Light | F+6 R+1 W-1 | CMB+6 | 20' | Init+3

Leafsplitter just nods as Haron speaks, pointing at him as he claims to have been happy to help. Then he moves across the room to collect his sheath so he can put both it and his weapon away. "She seems more upset that it is broken and gone than that it was here. Weird." he thinks to himself.

Dark Archive

Human Sniper (Rogue)-3 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 21/21 | F +1 R +6 W +1 | Init +5 | Perc +6

Henri, who had taken a moment to retrieve his bow from its travelling position, frowns slightly at having missed the entire battle...he returns the arrow he had drawn to its quiver, but he keeps the bow in his hand. Just in case.

He then looks around the bar, taking in any details that would be unique.

Dark Archive

M Human Magus 2 hp 13/13 | Init 2, Per 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +3 | +4 CMB | CMD17 | MW Warhammer +6 (1-8+3 19-20x2 S), Dagger+3/4 (1d3+2 19-2023,P/S, Rg10)
Ready Spells:
Light, Prest, Ray of Frost | Chilling Touch, 2xShocking Grasp
4/4 Arcane | Status: None] | 1/1 CLW Potion

Looking at Silverback after his question.

"If it was a tool why not use it. No different then my hammer, a good tool but it can turn on me if I drop it on my toe. Still we should get on with the mystery at hand."

Scarab Sages

Human Druid 3 | HP 27/27 | AC 19; Tch 11; FF 18 | F +5; R +2; W +6 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1 | MW Scimitar (cold iron): +7 (1d6+4) | Perc+7

Silverback frowns at Haron.

"A tool? A necromancer might argue that undead abominations are tools. These things are no different, and an affront to nature," he sniffs.

"But the day is coming when nature will reclaim these lands...all of them. Only the strongest will survive the coming winter."

Dark Archive

M Human Magus 2 hp 13/13 | Init 2, Per 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +3 | +4 CMB | CMD17 | MW Warhammer +6 (1-8+3 19-20x2 S), Dagger+3/4 (1d3+2 19-2023,P/S, Rg10)
Ready Spells:
Light, Prest, Ray of Frost | Chilling Touch, 2xShocking Grasp
4/4 Arcane | Status: None] | 1/1 CLW Potion

"Ahh yes, well necromancers are a bit of a tricky thing. I mean to each there own but frankly to much stuff that stinks of rotting meat with them. I will grant you that that is an affront to nature for sure."

Smiling to himself.

"But strength I can get behind, why i took my rout in the arcane studies. I get to use a big hammer."


Heroes travel underwater and then surface into a cave.

Dampness hangs in the air in this cave, condensing into heavy moisture on the slick stone walls. The calm, dark waters and around the east up north, along a stony, soot-scarred beach. A five-foot-high ledge sporting several stalagmites rises to the east, beyond which a low-ceiling cave beckons.

Two places you can go from here: Forward, dry land and a passage, left is all water and a passage. Water in this cave is 2 feet deep. You can also interact with anything you'd like What do heroes wish to do? and who would have been the first to go into the cave?

Dark Archive

M Human Magus 2 hp 13/13 | Init 2, Per 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +3 | +4 CMB | CMD17 | MW Warhammer +6 (1-8+3 19-20x2 S), Dagger+3/4 (1d3+2 19-2023,P/S, Rg10)
Ready Spells:
Light, Prest, Ray of Frost | Chilling Touch, 2xShocking Grasp
4/4 Arcane | Status: None] | 1/1 CLW Potion

Haron casts light on the head of his warhammer, caves are dark generally. "Well now we are all wet, so that is nice."

After looking around he shrugs and looks at the others.

"Makes no difference to me I guess. Thearor, I am guessing you are best at point? Happy to follow you."

Sczarni

Male Half-Elf Fighter (Two-Handed Fighter) 2 HP24/24 | AC21 T11 F20 CMD17+ | Percep+1 Low-Light | F+6 R+1 W-1 | CMB+6 | 20' | Init+3

As Haron makes the comment about everyone being wet, the half-elf is trying to slough as much water off of his metallic gear as he can. Grunting, "Yeah, I'm fine as point. If I'm picking directions, though, I want to try to dry off. Forward sound good to everyone else?"

Scarab Sages

Male Oread Hunter 3 (Scarab Stalker)
Spoiler:
27/27 // F4/R2/W4 // AC 16/T10/FF16 // Perc +8

"Let´s go forward! Always forward!"

1 to 50 of 145 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Iron Gods, DoubleGold version All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.