Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Iron Gods AP - GM Red Box

Game Master Twistlok

Torch Map
Tatical Maps
Notes
Loot Sheet
Equipment Info


401 to 450 of 1,324 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Xander gleans the same information as Elkin along with the realization that this creature has evolved to withstand temperatures well but would probably be vulnerable to sonic attacks.


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 1 AC 14 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 12 | FF 10 | HP 21/21 | F +3 | R +3 | W +2 | Int +2 | Per +2

Vedia loads her crossbow, and squeezes her way into the hallway. She's ready to fire if and when the hall clears.

Two move actions


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Woops I left this off it appears.

Bold may act.
James, Crystal Elkin, Augar
Creature
Ivar , Xander, Vedia

Crystal will act just before the creature


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 3 hp 39/39, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +6, AC 18, T12, FF16, F+7, R+3, W+3, DR/1 Adamantine, helm+5(1d4+3)/dorn-dergar+5(1d10+4)

Ivar grabs and loads his crossbow, then waits for the others to clear the way so that he can get into a firing position.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag) 3 HP:16,Init:+1,Per:+8,F/R/W:+4/+3/+7 AC:19(t:11ff:18)Warhammer:+6(mwk Adm)

Augar takes time to put his weapon and shield away to get out and load his crossbow.


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 2 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 24/27 | AC: 1816 (13 tch, 13 ff) | F +3 R +8 W +5 | Init: +3 Perc: +8 | Active Conditions: None

James quick clears his gun, and then reloads it.


Male NG Kellid Witch 3/Sorcerer* | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 (10 Fl) | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Elkin moves out of the hallway onto the sand, careful to avoid the slushy area around the alien creature. Keeping his gaze firmly fixed, his eyes flare again as he attempts to further weaken its abilities.

Evil Eye for -2 to AC; 7 rounds or Will DC 14 for 1 round
Evil Eye (-2 to attack rolls): 6/7 rounds remaining


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Crystal

Not even trying to break free Crystal suffers an additional point of damage form the creatures belwo ground leeching tenticals as she swings her Earthbreaker with a grunt of effort with a shell cracking thud.

Earthbreaker: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 1 = 12
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 6) + 4 = 14

which connects thanks to Elkin weakening its defenses.

Creature Round 2

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 probably for the best I guess.

The purple creature uses the force from the swing along with its tentacles to shift back and get a little distance from Crystal and lashes out, taking advantage of its reach.

Tentacle 1: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 - 2 = 8 miss
Tentacle 2: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 2 = 5 miss

Unfortunately for the creature it misses with both.

Quite the bottle neck. You can move though a party member remember.

Bold may act.
James, Crystal Elkin, Augar
Creature
Ivar , Xander, Vedia


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 3 hp 39/39, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +6, AC 18, T12, FF16, F+7, R+3, W+3, DR/1 Adamantine, helm+5(1d4+3)/dorn-dergar+5(1d10+4)

Ivar rushes past the party to reach a good firing position. Double Move. Shoulda done that last turn, but I wasn't thinking.


Human Bard 3 | HP 28/28 | BP 6/17 | Init 4 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | spell 1 (2/4)

Xandar moves out to not stand in the way of the others, however he doesn't have anything that he can do against this creature.


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 1 AC 14 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 12 | FF 10 | HP 21/21 | F +3 | R +3 | W +2 | Int +2 | Per +2

Vedia skirts past Crystal and fires her crossbow.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

As the team spills out of the tunnel Vedia lands a solid shot on the purple monstrosity.

It is still moving but clearly should be rethinking its life goals.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag) 3 HP:16,Init:+1,Per:+8,F/R/W:+4/+3/+7 AC:19(t:11ff:18)Warhammer:+6(mwk Adm)

Pops out the door and fires.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2


Human Bard 3 | HP 28/28 | BP 6/17 | Init 4 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | spell 1 (2/4)

attack: 1d20 ⇒ 12
damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Xandar tries to take a potshot against it with his sling.


Male NG Kellid Witch 3/Sorcerer* | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 (10 Fl) | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Elkin stays in place, not willing to risk getting too close to the creature if he doesn't have to. As much as his feet remain planted, his gaze does the same, dialed in and locked onto the creature as his eyes continue to flash a more brilliant blue. He begins to snicker as the creature grows continually weaker.

Evil Eye for -2 to saving throws; 8 rounds or Will DC 14 for 2 rounds
Evil Eye (-2 to AC): 7/8 rounds remaining
Evil Eye (-2 to attack rolls): 6/8 rounds remaining

Move action Cackle to extend duration of Evil Eye 1 round (included above)


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Augar fires a bolt at the creature but is clearly no marksmen. as the dwarf's bolt sails wide Xander spins his sling and send a simple stone home, killing the unpleasant mass of tentacles.

Combat Over

The last three attacks would not have hit without the Evil Eye.

---------

With the creature dead you have time to look at the area you have entered.

At first glance, this cold cavern presents a strange and disconcerting vista—that of a desert valley under a starless, night sky. A stretch of red=ish sand covers the ground, a vista broken here and there by bits of strange, spiky shells or contorted, dead fronds that look like branches. You are naturally disoriented by the thought of impossibly being outside.

After a moment your eyes adjust and you realize the real situation. The night sky is actually an artificial dome curving up as it moves further into the room. You cannot see far as the room is very dark but you have a definite feeling that this room is very large.

There are some stones scattered about but nothing nearing the size of the creature you just fought.

How would you like to proceed? Does this alien vista have an effect on the party?


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 2 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 24/27 | AC: 1816 (13 tch, 13 ff) | F +3 R +8 W +5 | Init: +3 Perc: +8 | Active Conditions: None

"Well, I ain't never seen somethin' like this before, so nasty beasts aside, it is quite the scene."

He holds up his beetle bladder to try and get a better look.

"Listen, there may be more of these things here, or worse. I suggest we skirt around the edge and see if we can map out a parameter, and go from there. What do you think?"


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 1 AC 14 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 12 | FF 10 | HP 21/21 | F +3 | R +3 | W +2 | Int +2 | Per +2

Vedia stares at the room with amazement. She studies the walls. "It's quite the big room. Look at that dome. I like James' suggestion. Let's stick to the edges of the room to see how big it is. We can cross through the middle once we get a sense of the size of the room. We'll also likely find a door along the wall instead of in the middle." She continues to cast light on Crystal's weapon.


Human Bard 3 | HP 28/28 | BP 6/17 | Init 4 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | spell 1 (2/4)

"I agree to that, better understand the other edge then walk around in the middle and end up where we started. But let's also stay on lookout for creatures."


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 2 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 24/27 | AC: 1816 (13 tch, 13 ff) | F +3 R +8 W +5 | Init: +3 Perc: +8 | Active Conditions: None

Given the general agreement, James leads the way to the left around the edges.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag) 3 HP:16,Init:+1,Per:+8,F/R/W:+4/+3/+7 AC:19(t:11ff:18)Warhammer:+6(mwk Adm)

Augar shrugs "I will follow the judgement of the group.It is dangerous to split up without a plan of action" Augar says putting away his crossbow, before he pulls out his warhammer.


Male NG Kellid Witch 3/Sorcerer* | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 (10 Fl) | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Elkin nods his head, making no objection to James' plan for investigation. He takes a moment to study the creature before they leave, though, hoping to perhaps learn more about it. Does it have a name?

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Knowledge (arcana), alien: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 2 = 19


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Pardon the long post. Trying to work in a new character.

Original Group

As the group travels north there is a red and grey rock wall that appears to directly meet the dome. It is not smooth but would be difficult to climb as it seems to angel towards you very slightly as it rises before sloping back to the dome. The sand is the same red and you do not see any more indication of creatures like the one you just fought. After about 100 feet you come to an area of raised stone, about four feet tall and 15 feet deep. There is nothing unusual about this, it just looks like natural rock rising from the desert floor.

Perception:

Perception Augar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Perception Uronzzer: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Perception Elkin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Perception Ivar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Perception James: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Perception Vedia: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19
Perception Xander: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Vedia you hear what sounds like footsteps moving though the sand to the south of the group. There are a few and coming towards you fast. You just have time to alert the party as four unusual skeletons rush into your field of view.

Initative:

Initiative Augar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Initiative Uronzzer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Initiative Elkin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Initiative Ivar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Initiative James: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Initiative Vedia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Initiative Xander: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Initiative Skeletons: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Uronzzer:
There is sand in your mouth and your head hurts. It is unclear where you are or why you seem to be laying on a beach / desert with a soar head. You sit up, spitting out sand, and can see a bit about you in the dark, it is a desert. You rub the back of your head, dried blood? Its hard to tell as you cannot see color in the dark but given the pain it makes sense. You cannot see far enough to make out anything other than sand and the occasional rock.

You have so many questions and don't see anyone to ask.

Did you hear something to the north? Soft movement in the sand?

You check, your weapons and gear seem intact. Very curious, you were in Torch looking for a friend, asked a question or two but nothing specific is coming to mind as to how you got here.

You are down 1 HP from the head wound, there may have been more but you can tell the damage was non-lethal. Please adjust the HP in your title block as you take damage.

Yes you hear something and now you see it, at the extent of your range of vision, skeletons… they have four arms and unusual heads and appear to be readying an attack at something you cannot see. You hear a womans voice shout a quick warning to her unseen companions.

All Players

What kind of crazy world have you stumbled into. Skeletons with four arms and misshapen, large heads come quickly our of the darkness. Possible attracted by the light possible not. You notice one skeleton green has glowing blue eyes and is moving slightly faster than the rest.

As you turn to face the new threat, Crystal stumbles to one knee. Her face twists as she trys to call forth the rage but nothing comes. Clearly the last battle took something out of her.

Bold may ac:
Ivar, Elkin, Vedia, Uronzzer, James
Skeletons
Xander, Augar


Male NG Kellid Witch 3/Sorcerer* | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 (10 Fl) | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Guessing that the bulk of his powers will be ineffective against what appears to be undead, Elkin moves over to the pair of dwarves, where he both gains protection and may be able to help influence the outcome in another way. "Qo'llanma" He intones again in Hallit, touching Ivar on the shoulder.

Casting guidance to grant Ivar a +1 competence bonus on a single attack roll, saving throw, or skill check


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 2 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 24/27 | AC: 1816 (13 tch, 13 ff) | F +3 R +8 W +5 | Init: +3 Perc: +8 | Active Conditions: None

James pulls out a hammer, and holds his pistol ready.

Readied action: if a skellie closes within 20', he shoots it.

Readied:

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 3 hp 39/39, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +6, AC 18, T12, FF16, F+7, R+3, W+3, DR/1 Adamantine, helm+5(1d4+3)/dorn-dergar+5(1d10+4)

Ivar raises his crossbow and fires at the nearest of the skeletons, then reloads.Purple

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

As the skeletons advance Ivar fires at the nearest skeleton but the bolt does not appear to do much damage to the four armed monstrosity.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Brbarian 2 hp 16/25, Init +2, Per +7, AC 16+1+1, T12, FF14, F+5, R+3, W+3, Masterwork Earthbreaker +5 2d6+4 19-20X3 | +4 Spk Ganutlet 1d4+3 x2 6/6 Unchained Rage | 1/1 Orc Ferocity

Uronzeer crouches in defense at the distant shriek. In the grip of a spiked gauntlet he he readies his Great Sword.

Making an adjustment for the fuzz of a fresh head-wound, he begins flanking towards the squabble.

"Where've we gotten ourself this time"


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Since the skeletons will not reach anyone I am advancing things.

Vedia you can act twice.
Uronzeer before your next action you can make your move on the tactical map for the first round.

Skeletons Round 1

Silently except for the slight swish of sand the four skeletons advance on the party. Now that you can see them better you can see that the bones of the skeletons have taken damage in the past. There are gouges and cracks in places. The skeletons themselves have a slightly darker tint to them then the bones of humans.

As they approach James fires his pistol and unlike the crossbow bolt the bullet deems to do substantial damage to the lead <purple> skeleton.

Bold may ac:
Ivar, Elkin, Vedia, Uronzzer, James
Skeletons
Xander, Augar


Male NG Kellid Witch 3/Sorcerer* | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 (10 Fl) | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Repeating his incantation, "Qo'llanma," Elkin taps Augar on the shoulder with this casting.

Casting guidance to grant Augar a +1 competence bonus on a single attack roll, saving throw, or skill check


Human Bard 3 | HP 28/28 | BP 6/17 | Init 4 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | spell 1 (2/4)

Religion: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Xandar tries to identify the skeletons, drawing his club to be ready to strike should they advance on him.


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 2 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 24/27 | AC: 1816 (13 tch, 13 ff) | F +3 R +8 W +5 | Init: +3 Perc: +8 | Active Conditions: None

James reloads and fires again.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 1 AC 14 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 12 | FF 10 | HP 21/21 | F +3 | R +3 | W +2 | Int +2 | Per +2

Before the Baqttle

Vedia calls out. "I think there are skeletons headed toward us. Careful everyone. She immediately casts mage armor on herself, and moves closer to the battle. Seeing that bolts don't do any good against the skeletons, she pulls out her quarterstaff.

Second Round
Vedia holds up her hand, and her ring flashes with power as she casts Disrupt Undead. The sight of the four armed monsters distract her, and she misses.

Raged Touch on White: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Positive Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 3 hp 39/39, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +6, AC 18, T12, FF16, F+7, R+3, W+3, DR/1 Adamantine, helm+5(1d4+3)/dorn-dergar+5(1d10+4)

Ivar loads and fires another bolt, hoping for better results this time.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Main Group

Ivar loads another bolt but mutters an oath as he see it fly harmlessly into the night. As it disappears into the darkness Elkin repeats the same phrase as before “Qo’llanma” and Augar feels that an unseen force will guide his next action.

After her initial warning Vedia readies her staff and, as the skeletons get closer, lets lose some magical energy which misses by a slim margin leaving a vision trail in the eyes of those watching.

James fires a second time but this time the shot sails harmless through the exposed ribs, failing to contact with bone.

Xander thinks quickly and grabs his mace, knowing blunt force works well on bones and prepares to wade into the fight.

Bold may ac:
Ivar, Elkin, Vedia, Uronzzer, James
Skeletons
Xander, Augar

Uronzzer remember to adjust your token for round one and then round 2. A double move is fine for round one if you like.

Augar you have a +1 on a d20 sitting on you as well.


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 3 hp 39/39, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +6, AC 18, T12, FF16, F+7, R+3, W+3, DR/1 Adamantine, helm+5(1d4+3)/dorn-dergar+5(1d10+4)

I really should've done this earlier[facepalm]

Knowledge(Religion): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Ivar wracks his brain, trying to remember whatever he can about these strange undead.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag) 3 HP:16,Init:+1,Per:+8,F/R/W:+4/+3/+7 AC:19(t:11ff:18)Warhammer:+6(mwk Adm)

Augar get up to the creature and strikes with his hammer

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Brbarian 2 hp 16/25, Init +2, Per +7, AC 16+1+1, T12, FF14, F+5, R+3, W+3, Masterwork Earthbreaker +5 2d6+4 19-20X3 | +4 Spk Ganutlet 1d4+3 x2 6/6 Unchained Rage | 1/1 Orc Ferocity

Squinting into the distance, Uronzeer can see some sort of thing, a creature of sorts.
Whatever it is it seems to be focused on something, or someone, else.

With a THWIP something lands in the ground mere feet from where Uronzeer stands.

Now where'd you come from?

With his un-gauntleted hand Uronzeer pulls the bolt from the sand. From the notch he believes it is a crossbow bolt, of simple yet efficient design.

At this new development he holsters the arrow in his belt and picks up the pace.


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Christ this took some time to work out.

Augar, I moved you to where you could attack.

Ivar seeing the skeletons you know a few things for sure. Like all undead piercing and slashing weapons are not very effective but bludgeoning works well. You also get the idea the cold will not have an effect on them.

Augar steps up, warhammer in hand, and swings at the lead skeleton but even with Elkins aid he misses doing nothing more then creating a small sandstorm.

Despite being beset by the strange undead everyone in the original group notices the scared half orc running up with a great-sword and spiked gauntlet. Where did he come from? That is a mystery for another time because the skeletons are here and, despite there empty eye sockets, you can tell they mean you nothing good.

Purple Attack 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 @ Augar
Crit Confermation: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 @ Augar
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Purple Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 @ Augar
Purple Attack 3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 @ Augar
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Purple Attack 4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 @ Augar

Yellow Attack 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 @ Augar
Yellow Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 @ Augar
Yellow Attack 3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 @ Augar
Yellow Attack 4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 @ Augar

Augar, unprepared for the onslaught does his best but falls to the attack.
Ouch, sorry

White Attack 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 @ Vedia
White Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 @ Vedia
White Attack 3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 @ Vedia
White Attack 4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 @ Vedia
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

An onrushing skeleton lands one claw on Vedia.

Green Attack 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 @ Xander
Green Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 @ Xander
Green Attack 3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 @ Xander
Green Attack 4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 @ Xander

The final skeleton charges Xander but cannot seem to connect with the nimble bard.

The party and the new half-orc have an opportunity to respond and feel moved by the cause of Torch and receive a boon for one round. All party members get +1 to hit and +1 to damage for one round.

Bold may ac:
Ivar, Elkin, Vedia, Uronzzer, James
Skeletons
Xander, Augar


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Christ this took some time to work out.

Augar, I moved you to where you could attack. It doesn't go well for you but anyplace I moved you to attack you would have been in front.

Ivar seeing the skeletons you know a few things for sure. Like all undead piercing and slashing weapons are not very effective but bludgeoning works well. You also get the idea the cold will not have an effect on them.

Augar steps up, warhammer in hand, and swings at the lead skeleton but even with Elkins aid he misses doing nothing more then creating a small sandstorm.

Despite being beset by the strange undead everyone in the original group notices the scared half orc running up with a great-sword and spiked gauntlet. Where did he come from? That is a mystery for another time because the skeletons are here and, despite there empty eye sockets, you can tell they mean you nothing good.

Purple Attack 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 @ Augar
Crit Confermation: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 @ Augar
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Purple Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 @ Augar
Purple Attack 3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 @ Augar
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Purple Attack 4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 @ Augar

Yellow Attack 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 @ Augar
Yellow Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 @ Augar
Yellow Attack 3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 @ Augar
Yellow Attack 4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 @ Augar

Augar, unprepared for the onslaught does his best but falls to the attack.
Ouch, sorry

White Attack 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 @ Vedia
White Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 @ Vedia
White Attack 3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 @ Vedia
White Attack 4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 @ Vedia
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

An onrushing skeleton lands one claw on Vedia.

Green Attack 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 @ Xander
Green Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 @ Xander
Green Attack 3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 @ Xander
Green Attack 4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 @ Xander

The final skeleton charges Xander but cannot seem to connect with the nimble bard.

The party and the new half-orc have an opportunity to respond and feel moved by the cause of Torch and receive a boon for one round. All party members get +1 to hit and +1 to damage for one round.

Bold may ac:
Ivar, Elkin, Vedia, Uronzzer, James
Skeletons
Xander, Augar


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 3 hp 39/39, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +6, AC 18, T12, FF16, F+7, R+3, W+3, DR/1 Adamantine, helm+5(1d4+3)/dorn-dergar+5(1d10+4)

Suddenly struck by a flash of insight, Ivar drops his crossbow and pulls his dorn-dergar. "We need to smash these things, sharp edges do little to them. They're also not very vulnerable to the cold."

With that, he steps forward and lashes out with his weapon. at yellow

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Brbarian 2 hp 16/25, Init +2, Per +7, AC 16+1+1, T12, FF14, F+5, R+3, W+3, Masterwork Earthbreaker +5 2d6+4 19-20X3 | +4 Spk Ganutlet 1d4+3 x2 6/6 Unchained Rage | 1/1 Orc Ferocity

As Uronzeer swiftly approaches, the fray comes into view. The creatures are some sort of odd skeletal beings.
In a flurry of blows dust is being kicked up obscuring what looks like a badly beaten man. Behind him are others swirling in combat.

Uronzeer advances, grits his snaggled teeth.

"dark majic"

He raises his great sword above his head and arcs downward. at purple

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Human Bard 3 | HP 28/28 | BP 6/17 | Init 4 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | spell 1 (2/4)

Ready action triggered
As the skeleton comes within melee range Xandar's ready action goes of an he wrecks the creature
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Normal round
"As Ivar says smash them with blunt weapons, other weapons have limited effect on these fleshless creatures." Xandar says hoping to finish his skeleton before it can attack him again.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 1 AC 14 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 12 | FF 10 | HP 21/21 | F +3 | R +3 | W +2 | Int +2 | Per +2

Vedia hisses in pain, but doesn't back down. She swings at the skeleton who attacked her with her quarterstaff. Missing with her attack she takes a step back hopefully out of range of the creature.

Quarterstaff: 1d20 + 0 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 0 + 1 = 5
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

The attacks of Ivar, Xander and the newly arrived half-orc are truly devastating to the creatures and three of them quickly fall under the onslaught. Only white is left.

When the skeleton with the glowing eyes shattered the lights went dark but the eye sockets of the remaining skeleton began to glow with the same color.

Vedia swung her staff at the remaining skeleton but failed to connect.

Bold may ac:
Ivar, Elkin, Vedia, Uronzzer, James
Skeletons
Xander, Augar


Male NG Kellid Witch 3/Sorcerer* | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 (10 Fl) | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Elkin steps to his left, chanting his familiar incantation "Qo’llanma" as he taps Ivar. His attention, however, is more on the light in the skeleton's eyes. What did we just see; was that a consciousness moving from one body to another?

Casting guidance to grant Ivar a +1 competence bonus on a single attack roll, saving throw, or skill check


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 2 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 24/27 | AC: 1816 (13 tch, 13 ff) | F +3 R +8 W +5 | Init: +3 Perc: +8 | Active Conditions: None

James strides up to the last skeleton, looking at his glowing eyes. "Are you in there?" he asks, as he swings his hammer at it.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag) 3 HP:16,Init:+1,Per:+8,F/R/W:+4/+3/+7 AC:19(t:11ff:18)Warhammer:+6(mwk Adm)

I believe I am at -1


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

As James's hammer swings wide the glowing eyes fix on him and the skeleton lashes out.

White Attack 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 @ James
White Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 @ James
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
White Attack 3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 @ James
White Attack 4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 @ James
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
6 Damage to James

Party Up

Augar my notes had you at -1 as well. You should roll to stabilize.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Brbarian 2 hp 16/25, Init +2, Per +7, AC 16+1+1, T12, FF14, F+5, R+3, W+3, Masterwork Earthbreaker +5 2d6+4 19-20X3 | +4 Spk Ganutlet 1d4+3 x2 6/6 Unchained Rage | 1/1 Orc Ferocity

Giving no attention to it's glowing eyes, Uronzeer sees the foul creature for what it is. He approaches swinging his blade horizontally for the creatures spine in silence.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 5) + 4 = 10

401 to 450 of 1,324 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Iron Gods AP -GM Red Box All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.