Iron Gods AP - GM Red Box

Game Master Twistlok

Torch Map
Tatical Maps
Notes
Loot Sheet
Equipment Info


1,401 to 1,450 of 2,168 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>

Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Augar I placed you below deck.

Travel is slow but after the time underground probably not completely unpleasant. There had been only one moment of excitement, a log in the river that the crew was concerned was a trap, it was not. The crew keeps busy though it seems they spend most of their time either dragging coils of rope around or counting things over and over again.

Let me know if there is any specific activity for day one at sea (well river).

The day passes quietly and you bed down for the night after a sparse meal provided by the crew. You bed down for the night and three of the sailors take watch.

Below deck added to map. Clearly the players know something is coming so place your tokens for night it may, or may not, happen tonight.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag)4/Fgt 1 HP:33,Init:+1,Per:+12,F/R/W:+7/+4/+9 AC:20(t:11ff:18)Warhammer:+9(mwk Adm)

Augar keeps away from the railing and below deck, he tries to keep towards the exits in case he needs to flee in hopes of avoiding drowning.


Male NG Kellid Witch 5/Sorcerer* | HP: 30/30 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 (11 Fl) | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +11, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Elkin spends much of his time on the top deck, as that's where most of the sailing action takes place, and he definitely wants to take in all the knowledge that he can gather. He sets up a sleeping space near some barrels below-decks, though, so as better to get peace for sleeping.


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 5 AC 13 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 13 | FF 10 | HP 33/33 | F +3 | R +4 | W +3 | Int +3 | Per +4

Vedia will scribe scrolls below deck for the day. She works on making a couple of scrolls of Mount the first day of travel. "Who knows when we may need to move quickly." She mumbles to herself as she writes down the spells.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17


Human Bard 5 | HP 42/42 | BP 18/22 | Init 4 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | spell 1 (5/5), 2 (2/3)

Xandar spends his time pratice some dancing for his performance talent hoping to be able to use it for battle while also using the longbow for attacks. Of course he just does perform attacks pulling the string of his bow without any arrows knocked on.


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Perception:

Perception Augar: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Perception Uronzzer: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Perception Elkin: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Perception Ivar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Perception James: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 +2 traps
Perception Vedia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Perception Xander: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

James and Xander hear something moving outside the boat. First a bump against the boat and they hushed voices. You have woken just in time to see third a grappling hook connect to the rail of the boat. James and Xander has one chance to act first.

A small body has just reached the deck and a second, in a garish hat, is in the process of leaping over.

A female voice from below can be heard “Were up Captain Slow Dan. Err, oh , your right with us. Capital.”
- - - - - - - - -
Below deck Augar, Ivar and Elkin jolt awake as a dark silhouette of a halfling woman looms over the sleeping captain. There is an open hatch about three foot up providing dim illumination into the room. 20% miss chance w/o dark or low light vision.

A sea sick Augar along with Elkin and Augar has one chance to act first.

Initiative:

Initiative Augar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Initiative Uronzzer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Initiative Elkin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Initiative Ivar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Initiative James: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Initiative Vedia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Initiative Xander: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Initiative Captain Slow Dan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Initiative Below Deck Pirate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Initiative Above Deck Pirates: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

It takes a full turn to move from level to level.

[u] Halfling Fight [/u]
Round- Suprise
Bold may act
[u] It is a move action to stand up. [/u]
James and Xander
Augar, Ivar and Elkin
Pirates Above and Below
Captain Slow Dan

Round 1
Bold may act
[u] It is a move action to stand up. [/u]
James
Vedia
Elkin
Ivar
Captain Slow Dan
Orange Pirate
Augar
Red, Blue and Green Pirates
Xander
Uronzeer


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 4 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 38/43 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 14 ff) | F +4 R +10 W +6 | Init: +4 Perc: +10/+12 traps | Active Conditions: None

James pulls out pistols, and rolls over for a clear shot.

"Back in the water, river rats!"


Male NG Kellid Witch 5/Sorcerer* | HP: 30/30 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 (11 Fl) | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +11, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Elkin jolts awake, but finds that it's entirely difficult to see. He endeavors to fix that, muttering quiet words as he lays in his bunk. Four torch-like lights appear, floating around the center of the hold.

Actions:

Standard: cast dancing lights

Dancing Lights wrote:

Depending on the version selected, you create up to four lights that resemble lanterns or torches (and cast that amount of light), or up to four glowing spheres of light (which look like will-o'-wisps), or one faintly glowing, vaguely humanoid shape. The dancing lights must stay within a 10-foot-radius area in relation to each other but otherwise move as you desire (no concentration required): forward or back, up or down, straight or turning corners, or the like. The lights can move up to 100 feet per round. A light winks out if the distance between you and it exceeds the spell's range.

You can only have one dancing lights spell active at any one time. If you cast this spell while another casting is still in effect, the previous casting is dispelled. If you make this spell permanent, it does not count against this limit.

The dancing lights appear where marked on the map, each casting a cold, electric-blue light in a 20' radius.


Human Bard 5 | HP 42/42 | BP 18/22 | Init 4 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | spell 1 (5/5), 2 (2/3)

"Let's see how good sealegs you have with oil under your feet." Xandar says making the gestures for a grease spell under the two enemys in the front end of the ship. Red and Purple reflex 15


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 5 hp 62/72, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +8, AC 21, T11, FF20, F+8, R+3, W+4, DR/2 Adamantine, helm+9(1d4+5)/dorn-dergar+9(1d10+12)/crossbow+8(1d8)

Coming awake just as Elkin casts his spell, Ivar rolls to his feet and looks around, taking stock of the situation. Drat, no time to put on my armor.

AC is 13 for the duration of the fight


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Excellent point Ivar. I live it to an honor system on that.

[u] Above Deck [/u]
James reacts to the sound by arming himself for a clear shot while Xander casts a spell. [u] His speaking wakes the others on deck up for next round. [/u]

Red Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Cpt Slow Dan Reflex: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

The pirate with a red bandanna slips and falls but the captain simply snickers as the grease appears under his feet.

"Nice tick."

[u] Below Deck [/u]
Ivar, Elkin and Augar here the noise and react. Elkin creates some additional lighting while Ivar simply prepares himself. Augar......

[u] Halfling Fight [/u]
Round- Suprise
Bold may act
It is a move action to stand up.
James and Xander
Augar , Ivar and Elkin
Pirates Above and Below
Captain Slow Dan

Round 1
Bold may act
It is a move action to stand up.
James
Vedia
Elkin
Ivar
Captain Slow Dan
Orange Pirate
Augar
Red, Blue and Green Pirates
Xander
Uronzeer

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag)4/Fgt 1 HP:33,Init:+1,Per:+12,F/R/W:+7/+4/+9 AC:20(t:11ff:18)Warhammer:+9(mwk Adm)

"Gods Forsaken water, and now what Pirates!, Better stop or we will have to kill you. " He says standing up and beginning to work himself up and throw one of his hammers!

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Brbarian 5 HP 47/37+10[Rage], Init +2, Per +13, AC 19(16+1+1+1 Haste 1/1 [Rage-2,+2 stance]), T12, FF14, F+7, R+3, W+3, Masterwork Earthbreaker +8 2d6+4 19-20X3 | Masterwork Spiked Ganutlet +8 1d4+3 x2 12/12 Unchained Rage | 1/1 Orc Ferocity

Zeer tosses and turns in his sleep. The boat rocking back and forth trigger unpleasant dreams of whips and screaming. The noises becomes louder and he opens his eyes and screams as he sees they are under attack.
"wrughaaa!"


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Augar rouses himself. The commotion is enough to wake the rest but it will take a move action to get up and ready to help deal with the intruders.

Below Deck
The orange pirate moves to Ivar and speaks. Her voice high pitched.

"Should have stayed asleep. Slow Dan and his women will have this cargo."

She lets lose two jabs at the dwarf.
Flurry of Blows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 miss
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Flurry of Blows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 miss
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Above Deck
Red Bandana Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Captain Slow Dan reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

The grease doesn't trip anyone up but it does delay the halfling in the red bandanna.

The first halfling, blue, reaches Uronzeer and throws two punches.
Flurry of Blows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 miss
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Flurry of Blows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 miss
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Captain Slow Dan, despite his name, is light on his feet and fast. He closes the distances and strikes at Uronzeer with his rapier.
Rapier: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 hit
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Finally another female halfing scampers up onto the deck.

Round 1
Bold may act
It is a move action to stand up.
James
Vedia
Elkin
Ivar

Captain Slow Dan
Orange Pirate
Augar
Red, Blue and Green Pirates
Xander
Uronzeer {-2 HP}


Male NG Kellid Witch 5/Sorcerer* | HP: 30/30 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 (11 Fl) | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +11, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Elkin stands up from his bunk. Surveying the scene, with only one opponent belowdecks, he thinks he might be more useful above. He moves to the ladder and climbs up.

Actions:

Move: stand
Standard: move 30' (20' to stairs, 10' climb)

Leaving Dancing Lights where they are. They don't require concentration, and he leaves the ship, Elkin can't move out of range of them. Duration 1 minute, so 9 rounds remaining.


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 4 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 38/43 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 14 ff) | F +4 R +10 W +6 | Init: +4 Perc: +10/+12 traps | Active Conditions: None

James stands up, steps around the crate and shoots at pink.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

While Elkin scrambles to the upper deck James lands a chunk of lead in the shoulder of the Captain who simply laughs. "Aye, ya got some fancy hand bangers there."

Round 1
Bold may act
It is a move action to stand up.
James
Vedia
Elkin
Ivar
Captain Slow Dan
Orange Pirate
Augar
Red, Blue and Green Pirates
Xander
Uronzeer {-2 HP}

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag)4/Fgt 1 HP:33,Init:+1,Per:+12,F/R/W:+7/+4/+9 AC:20(t:11ff:18)Warhammer:+9(mwk Adm)

"If you surrender now, I shall try and let the captain grant you mercy. Maybe even a chance to repent but if you seek to sasiate that internal urge of Aravice and Murder, Than by Torag I will have to strike thee down. Neither of us want that" He said avoiding the blows

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Trying to maybe change a person over at least I hope so?


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 5 AC 13 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 13 | FF 10 | HP 33/33 | F +3 | R +4 | W +3 | Int +3 | Per +4

Vedia stands up, and sighs. "Really hafling pirates?" She fires her Acid Arrow at the Hafling belowdecks.

Acid Arrow Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Acid: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6
Acid Round 2: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Below Deck:
The pirate {orange} is struck full on with Vedia's acid arrow and her skin blisters and bubbles from the magical chemical as she lets out a shrill scream. Augar attempts to be reasonable Would have worked if the acid had not just hit her but fear and pain have removed reason.

If nothing from Ivar by mid day I will bot.

[u] Round 1 [/u]
Bold may act
It is a move action to stand up.
James
Vedia
Elkin
Ivar
Captain Slow Dan
Orange Pirate
Augar
Red, Blue and Green Pirates
Xander
Uronzeer {-2 HP}


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 5 AC 13 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 13 | FF 10 | HP 33/33 | F +3 | R +4 | W +3 | Int +3 | Per +4

"Oops. Sorry Augar. She was attacking you."


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 5 hp 62/72, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +8, AC 21, T11, FF20, F+8, R+3, W+4, DR/2 Adamantine, helm+9(1d4+5)/dorn-dergar+9(1d10+12)/crossbow+8(1d8)

Setting his feet and uncoiling his dorn-dergar, Ivar grabs on partway up the chain and declares "Your perfidy will not go unanswered, bandit." before lashing out with his weapon. Free action, enter Defensive Stance: +4 STR & CON, +2 Will Saves, +2 Dodge Bonus to AC. Swift Action, activate Stonestrike: +1 Attack & Damage, attacks treated as Magic and Adamantine for 1 round.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Damage: 1d10 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

[u] Below Deck [/u]
Ivar swings his weapon and caves in the side of the halfings head.

[u] Above Deck [/u]
Two female halflings advance on Uronzeer while Captain Slow Dan cartwheels past him to get to Elkin and James.

Slow Dan Acrobatics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

The halflings both throw stiff jabs at Uronzeers undercarriage.

Blue Flurry 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Hit
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Blue Flurry 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 miss

Red Flurry 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 miss
Red Flurry 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 miss

The captain, having successfully avoided Uronzeer stab at Elkin.

Rapier: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 hit
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Surrender, you are clearly outclassed. I will take only your money and your best clothing."

[u] Round 1 [/u]
Bold may act
It is a move action to stand up.
James
Vedia
Elkin {-2 HP}
Ivar
Captain Slow Dan
Orange Pirate
Augar
Red, Blue and Green Pirates
Xander
Uronzeer {-8 HP}

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag)4/Fgt 1 HP:33,Init:+1,Per:+12,F/R/W:+7/+4/+9 AC:20(t:11ff:18)Warhammer:+9(mwk Adm)

"No it's fine, We will need to search the ship for more. Maybe one of we can capture alive." He says grabbing his gear and heading out to search the ship.


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Augar begins to move though the ship.

I had {Red, Blue and Green} act out of order, my bad.

[u] Round 1/2 [/u]
Bold may act
It is a move action to stand up.
James
Vedia
Elkin {-2 HP}
Ivar

Captain Slow Dan
Orange Pirate
Augar
Red, Blue and Green Pirates
Xander
Uronzeer {-8 HP}


Male NG Kellid Witch 5/Sorcerer* | HP: 30/30 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 (11 Fl) | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +11, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Elkin backs away slowly as he stares evilly at this bold pirate captain. "My money you can have, but my clothes you'll never take! Hahahahahahaha!!!!" His wicked laugh rings out across the still river in the night.

Actions:

5' step
Standard: Evil Eye (-2 AC) Will DC 17
Move: Cackle

PRD wrote:
Evil Eye (Su): The witch can cause doubt to creep into the mind of a foe within 30 feet that she can see. The target takes a –2 penalty on one of the following (witch's choice): AC, ability checks, attack rolls, saving throws, or skill checks. This hex lasts for a number of rounds equal to 3 + the witch's Intelligence modifier. A Will save reduces this to just 1 round. This is a mind-affecting effect.
PRD wrote:
Cackle (Su): A witch can cackle madly as a move action. Any creature that is within 30 feet that is under the effects of an agony hex, charm hex, evil eye hex, fortune hex, or misfortune hex caused by the witch has the duration of that hex extended by 1 round.

Evil Eye (-2 AC): 1 or 7 rounds + cackle = 2 or 8 rounds remaining


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

[u] Round 1/2 [/u]
Bold may act
It is a move action to stand up.
James
Vedia

Elkin {-2 HP}
Ivar
Captain Slow Dan {-2AC}
Orange Pirate
Augar
Red, Blue and Green Pirates
Xander
Uronzeer {-8 HP}

Xander and Uronzeer's actions take place before the above will save


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 4 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 38/43 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 14 ff) | F +4 R +10 W +6 | Init: +4 Perc: +10/+12 traps | Active Conditions: None

James reloads and fires again (at pink).

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 5 AC 13 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 13 | FF 10 | HP 33/33 | F +3 | R +4 | W +3 | Int +3 | Per +4

Vedia grabs her crossbow, and starts toward the stairs. "I hear James' weapon. They must be attacking on deck as well."

Can I see anything from the bottom of the stairs?"


Human Bard 5 | HP 42/42 | BP 18/22 | Init 4 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | spell 1 (5/5), 2 (2/3)

Xandar begins a battledance to try it out in combat and inspires those on deck with courage to be the pirates.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Brbarian 5 HP 47/37+10[Rage], Init +2, Per +13, AC 19(16+1+1+1 Haste 1/1 [Rage-2,+2 stance]), T12, FF14, F+7, R+3, W+3, Masterwork Earthbreaker +8 2d6+4 19-20X3 | Masterwork Spiked Ganutlet +8 1d4+3 x2 12/12 Unchained Rage | 1/1 Orc Ferocity

Waking up bloody and screaming in rage Zeer turns to the fencer.

Rage 1/10, Guarded stance +1 Doge Bonus 1/3 Rounds

Zeer swings downward on the little man with his earthbreaker
Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 12
Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 + 2 = 12

Waking from a dream and a fresh wound as left him disoriented


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Xander does his best to bolster his friends but it does not help Uronzeer who does little more then take a gash out of the deck of the ship. Uronzeer you forgot the +1 from Xander but it would not have helped.

James lands another piece of lead in the Captain Slow Dan who is completely unphased while Vedia moved to get on deck but is unable to see anything of value though the hatch.

[u] Round 1/2 [/u]
Bold may act
It is a move action to stand up.
James
Vedia
Elkin {-2 HP}
Ivar
Captain Slow Dan {-2AC}
Orange Pirate
Augar
Red, Blue and Green Pirates
Xander
Uronzeer {-8 HP}


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 5 hp 62/72, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +8, AC 21, T11, FF20, F+8, R+3, W+4, DR/2 Adamantine, helm+9(1d4+5)/dorn-dergar+9(1d10+12)/crossbow+8(1d8)

I thought I'd killed orange, but she still appears on the map and in the initiative order. Let me know if I'm mistaken and I can redo my turn.

Marvelling at the resiliency of the orange-clad halfling, still standing despite a cracked skull, Ivar swings again.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

Still in Defensive Stance. AC is 14, DR/1 Adamantine.


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Did not delete icon. I assume you are moving towards the top so feel free to do so.

[u] Above Deck [/u]
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Captain Slow Dan laughs and flips accross the opening to below deck as he follows after Elkin.

"No sir, it will be your clothing intact or with holes in it."

Repier @ Elkin: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

[u] Round 2 [/u]
Bold may act
It is a move action to stand up.
James
Vedia
Elkin {-2 HP}
Ivar
Captain Slow Dan {-2AC}
Augar
Red, Blue and Green Pirates
Xander
Uronzeer {-8 HP}

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Brbarian 5 HP 47/37+10[Rage], Init +2, Per +13, AC 19(16+1+1+1 Haste 1/1 [Rage-2,+2 stance]), T12, FF14, F+7, R+3, W+3, Masterwork Earthbreaker +8 2d6+4 19-20X3 | Masterwork Spiked Ganutlet +8 1d4+3 x2 12/12 Unchained Rage | 1/1 Orc Ferocity

blast, knew these little dudes would be tricky.


Male NG Kellid Witch 5/Sorcerer* | HP: 30/30 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 (11 Fl) | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +11, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Elkin isn't belowdecks; his movement last round was a 5' step away from the ladder that he'd climbed the prior round.

Edit: I misread the first time. I see now that he leapt across the opening, not through it. Move along; nothing to see here.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag)4/Fgt 1 HP:33,Init:+1,Per:+12,F/R/W:+7/+4/+9 AC:20(t:11ff:18)Warhammer:+9(mwk Adm)

Augar takes his time donning his armor, once done he arms himself with his Warhammer followed by his shield.


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 5 hp 62/72, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +8, AC 21, T11, FF20, F+8, R+3, W+4, DR/2 Adamantine, helm+9(1d4+5)/dorn-dergar+9(1d10+12)/crossbow+8(1d8)

Ivar scrambles for the ladder, panting from the exertion of fighting the orange-clad halfling.

Drop Defensive Stance as a free action, now I'm fatigued for 2 rounds. Double move to get to the ladder, so I'll arrive on deck at the end of next turn, I guess.


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

As long as the top of the ladder is clear you can all get to the top I would think. Just don't stop on the ladder.

While the others move to get on deck Uronzeer finds himself a physical bottleneck for the halfling crew. Flanked my many foes they try and rain blows down on the half-orc.

Green Flurry of Blows 1: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 24 hit
Green Flurry of Blows 2: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6 miss
Green Damge 1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Blue Flurry of Blows 1: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25 hit
Blue Flurry of Blows 2: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14 miss
Blue Flurry of Blows 1 Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15 miss
Blue Damge 1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Red Flurry of Blows 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 hit
Red Flurry of Blows 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 hit
Red Damge 1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Red Damge 2: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

As the blows rain down Uronzeer finds himself nearly overwhelmed by the ferocity of the smaller women's fists.

Captain Slow Dan continues to run his mouth.

"Should have just given up when you had the chance big guy."

Round 2
Bold may act
It is a move action to stand up.
James
Vedia
Elkin {-2 HP}
Ivar

Captain Slow Dan {-2AC}
Augar
Red, Blue and Green Pirates
Xander
Uronzeer {-24 HP}


Human Bard 5 | HP 42/42 | BP 18/22 | Init 4 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | spell 1 (5/5), 2 (2/3)

Xandar dances back a five foot step and aims the bow at the halfling monk flanking Uronzeer (green). "Shooting right behind you Elkin."

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 No cover from Elkin
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Male NG Kellid Witch 5/Sorcerer* | HP: 30/30 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 (11 Fl) | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +11, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Elkin slowly moves backwards as he taunts the halfling dandy. "I don't understand this fascination you have with me and my clothes. Out on the plains, when a man likes another man, he kills a bison, and brings him meat or fur. I just don't get your sea-borne dandy mating rituals!"

When he's comfortably out of reach, he concentrates on lightening his body. His feet suddenly lift off the surface of the boat, and Elkin begins rising into the air!

Actions:

5' step
Standard: use levitate from Flight hex
Move: levitate 20' up

PRD wrote:
Flight (Su): The witch grows lighter as she gains power, eventually gaining the ability to fly. At 1st level, the witch can use feather fall at will and gains a +4 racial bonus on Swim checks. At 3rd level, she can cast levitate once per day. At 5th level, she can fly, as per the spell, for a number of minutes per day equal to her level. These minutes do not need to be consecutive, but they must be spent in 1-minute increments. This hex only affects the witch.
Levitate wrote:

Levitate allows you to move yourself, another creature, or an object up and down as you wish. A creature must be willing to be levitated, and an object must be unattended or possessed by a willing creature. You can mentally direct the recipient to move up or down as much as 20 feet each round; doing so is a move action. You cannot move the recipient horizontally, but the recipient could clamber along the face of a cliff, for example, or push against a ceiling to move laterally (generally at half its base land speed).

A levitating creature that attacks with a melee or ranged weapon finds itself increasingly unstable; the first attack has a –1 penalty on attack rolls, the second –2, and so on, to a maximum penalty of –5. A full round spent stabilizing allows the creature to begin again at –1.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Brbarian 5 HP 47/37+10[Rage], Init +2, Per +13, AC 19(16+1+1+1 Haste 1/1 [Rage-2,+2 stance]), T12, FF14, F+7, R+3, W+3, Masterwork Earthbreaker +8 2d6+4 19-20X3 | Masterwork Spiked Ganutlet +8 1d4+3 x2 12/12 Unchained Rage | 1/1 Orc Ferocity

Rage 2/10, Guarded stance +1 Doge Bonus 2/3 Rounds, +4 Rage HP

Zeer covered in blodd lifts himself off the ground pushing the mass of little men aside. He screams once as he brings his earthbreaker down on the fencer.

"Wrughhh!" @ Pink
Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 23
Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2, 6) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 15


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 5 hp 62/72, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +8, AC 21, T11, FF20, F+8, R+3, W+4, DR/2 Adamantine, helm+9(1d4+5)/dorn-dergar+9(1d10+12)/crossbow+8(1d8)

Panting, Ivar arrives at the top of the stairs beside the green-clad halfling.


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

Both Uronzeer and Xander manager to land solid hits on the halfling women. Uronzeer flattens the one in the red bandanna and Xander draws a good deal of blood.

James aims his pistol again and fires but this time at the same female halfling Xander hit doing just enough damage to put her down.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

At the same time Elkin rises into the air while Ivar manager to get above deck.

Captain Slow Dan is delaying until after Augar to simplify initiative.
Round 2
Bold may act
It is a move action to stand up.
James
Vedia
Elkin {-2 HP}
Ivar
Augar
Captain Slow Dan {-2AC}
Blue Pirate
Xander
Uronzeer {-24 HP}

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag)4/Fgt 1 HP:33,Init:+1,Per:+12,F/R/W:+7/+4/+9 AC:20(t:11ff:18)Warhammer:+9(mwk Adm)

After donning his gear Augar begins to ascend the stairs with hammer and Shield ready.


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 5 AC 13 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 13 | FF 10 | HP 33/33 | F +3 | R +4 | W +3 | Int +3 | Per +4

Vedia scrambles up the ladder, and casts Ray of Frost at the captain.

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Those are the cutest pirates I've ever seen.


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map ---- Jade Regent - Tactical Maps

As Vedia and Augar clamber to the top of the ship Vedia's little bolt of frost misses Captain Slow Jack who is looking none to happy about his target flying up in the air.

The last standing pirate takes a couple of swings at Uronzeer but cannot connect with the damaged half-orc.
Blue Flurry of Blows 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Blue Flurry of Blows 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

"Coward." Spits Captain Slow Jack as Elkin takes to the skys. He wips around and stabs at Uronzeer instead.

Rapier: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Instead of looking desperate you can see a little smile on the Captains face.

Round 3
Bold may act
It is a move action to stand up.
James
Vedia
Elkin {-2 HP}
Ivar
Augar

Captain Slow Dan {-2AC}
Blue Pirate
Xander
Uronzeer {-27 HP}


Human Bard 5 | HP 42/42 | BP 18/22 | Init 4 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | spell 1 (5/5), 2 (2/3)

Xandar takes his hand of his bow and starts gather a ball of snow in his hand that he then tosses at the captain halfling.

Touch: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 5, 2) = 12

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag)4/Fgt 1 HP:33,Init:+1,Per:+12,F/R/W:+7/+4/+9 AC:20(t:11ff:18)Warhammer:+9(mwk Adm)

At the Top of the Stairs he sees two choices help his friends with healing or take the strike at the strangely clad Halfling. Needing more of a chance he strike out with his Hammer.

attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
crit damage: 2d8 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 5 hp 62/72, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +8, AC 21, T11, FF20, F+8, R+3, W+4, DR/2 Adamantine, helm+9(1d4+5)/dorn-dergar+9(1d10+12)/crossbow+8(1d8)

Panting from exertion, Ivar rushes across the deck to the side of the diminutive blue-clad pirate. Wasting no time, he swings again with his dwarven weapon.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

1,401 to 1,450 of 2,168 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Iron Gods AP -GM Red Box All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.