Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Iron Gods AP - GM Red Box

Game Master Twistlok

Torch Map
Tatical Maps
Notes
Loot Sheet
Equipment Info


551 to 600 of 815 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map

Ok, it looks like the sight is back up and running. We should be able to get back on track.

As Augar trudges through the sand to get into position Ivar lets his weapon fly but misses by a couple of feet.

As Vedia bolsters her defenses James's second shot flies true and the skeleton <yellow> falls apart into its component bones.

Bold May act
Uronzzer , Ivar, James, Xander
Skeletons
Vedia, Augar, Elkin

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Brbarian 2 hp 21/25, Init +1, Per +6, AC 16, T12, FF14, F+5, R+2, W+2, Greatsword: +4 2d6+4 19-20X2 | +4 Spk Ganutlet 1d4+3 x2 6/6 Unchained Rage | 1/1 Orc Ferocity

Forgot to put this in last time: Guarded stance: +1 dodge bonus to Armor Class for duration of rage


Uronzeer swings his sword high over his shoulder, using his gauntlet to deflect a number of blows from the creature. He waits for an opening. In a moment of fiery zen. he throws down his great sword

Green Skeleton
Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17
Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 + 2 = 12

Rage Round 2/7


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map

Uronzeer swings and the green skeleton explodes in a shower of small bones.

The final skeleton struggles to its feat, with eyes now glowing, but the combined might of the party is just overwhelming. It is hard to tell who got the killing blow but it is quickly reduced to a pile of bones as well.

** Combat Over **

The party is left with open sand to the north and a passageway to the east (the direction you had been traveling).

Perception:

Perception Augar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Perception Uronzzer: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Perception Elkin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Perception Ivar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Perception James: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Perception Vedia: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
Perception Xander: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Looking into the passageway it appears to be made of of the same stone as the rocks and walls in the desert. Ivar and Augar notice that there seems to be a slight yet crisp glow of light shining from the northern wall of this cavern, although no obvious source of the light is apparent. The light may somehow be coming from within the wall itself which is somewhat unnerving to see, most particularly to a dwarf.

When you examine the wall you see that your hand passes directly through the wall, it is some sort of illusion, and there are a set of metal doors behind it. A panel with a blinking red light is off to the side of the doors.

The air smells different as you approach the passageway. Almost like the air before a thunderstorm.


Human Bard 3 | HP 28/28 | BP 17/17 | Init 4 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | spell 1 (4/4)

Poking his hand through the illusion Xandar ponders out loud. "Hmm I wonder if this spell some wizard have cast or some kind of technology from these ruins, that produces this." He then takes a step to examining the blinking light.
Engineering: 10 + 8 = 18
"What is the function of this light. Does it indicate the door is locked or that something has been activated somewhere."


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map

Xander - having some casting ability along with a familiarity with technology you intuit that this false wall is not magical in nature and must be a remnant of some technology. The red lights function escapes you.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Brbarian 2 hp 21/25, Init +1, Per +6, AC 16, T12, FF14, F+5, R+2, W+2, Greatsword: +4 2d6+4 19-20X2 | +4 Spk Ganutlet 1d4+3 x2 6/6 Unchained Rage | 1/1 Orc Ferocity

Uronzeer falls to his knees with the weight of his sword carrying momentum through the skeleton. He breaths hard kneeling in the pile of bones.

While the other party examines their surroundings he can only focus on the pile.

exhales deeply ends rage as free action


Male NG Kellid Witch 2/Sorcerer* | HP: 15/15 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 (10 Fl) | F: +2, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: mage armor

Elkin seems fascinated with the false wall. "You say this isn't magic that does this? But, how...."

Torch never stops fascinating me. There seems to be a whole world of new things just in this little town.

His mind starts turning as he examines the blinking light and the door. "Ivar," he says, not turning around, but still looking at the red light. "That 'pick' that you found, might it work on this door?"


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 2 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 16 (13 tch, 13 ff) | F +3 R +8 W +5 | Init: +3 Perc: +8 | Active Conditions: None

"I think it is blinking because it wants to attract our attention."

James takes a good, close look at the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Knowledge (engineering): 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (13) + 10 + (5) = 28


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map

James you take your time and examine the door and the panel with the blinking light. While a foreign technology you intuit that is it some sort of locking mechanism and notice it is made out of the same material as the strange flexible cards that the Skulks gave you.


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 2 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 16 (13 tch, 13 ff) | F +3 R +8 W +5 | Init: +3 Perc: +8 | Active Conditions: None

"Hmm, I wonder..."

Pulling out one of the flexible cards, James tries waving it, holding it up, sticking it in any openings or cracks, etc.


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map

When the card is pressed flat against the panel a click is heard and the doors crack open. Pushing them a bit further they move easily on their hinges revealing a room behind them.

Think RFIDr for how the cards works.

I R O N G O D S
Book I: Fires of Creation
Part 3: Technological Terrors

Map Updated

This metal room is brightly lit by glowing panels in the ceiling above. To the left and right are complex machines, consisting of spiral tubes and nozzles, twitch and hum. At seeming random moments of time, between 6 and 18 seconds arcs of electricity fill the room.
Sound

Seriously dont peak, peaking will ruin the fun thought these areas

Know Engineering DC20:

The panel on the far side of the room appears to be a very advanced control panel and you can guess which button will turn the electricity off.

is there a code for centering text?


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 2 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 16 (13 tch, 13 ff) | F +3 R +8 W +5 | Init: +3 Perc: +8 | Active Conditions: None

Knowledge (engineering): 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 10 + (2) = 17

"Wow! Check this out. I admit, I have no clue what is going on in here..."


Human Bard 3 | HP 28/28 | BP 17/17 | Init 4 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | spell 1 (4/4)

"Do you think that cardthing works like a key or something?" Xandar asks as he sees what James is about to do.

Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Brbarian 2 hp 21/25, Init +1, Per +6, AC 16, T12, FF14, F+5, R+2, W+2, Greatsword: +4 2d6+4 19-20X2 | +4 Spk Ganutlet 1d4+3 x2 6/6 Unchained Rage | 1/1 Orc Ferocity

Uronzeer comes to his senses. He walks towards James and Xander but keeps his back to them. If the skeletons show greater numbers, he will be ready.

hidden beings he mutters.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 3 hp 39/39, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +6, AC 18, T12, FF16, F+7, R+3, W+3, DR/1 Adamantine, helm+5(1d4+3)/dorn-dergar+5(1d10+4)

Standing before the marvelous technology, Ivar was conflicted. As a dwarf, trained in the engineering of great underground structures and the like, it was truly fascinating. But this technology...what good ever came of it? The Technic League used things like this, and the League had killed his parents. Robots, those strange mechanical beasts, seemed to be constructed in this fashion, but the caused more harm than good. A part of him wanted to take this place apart piece by piece and examine it. A part of him wanted to smash it to pieces with his chain-flail.


Male NG Kellid Witch 2/Sorcerer* | HP: 15/15 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 (10 Fl) | F: +2, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: mage armor

Elkin walks into the room in wonder. There wasn't much technology on the plains, but the tribe periodically ran across strange items, trading them away quickly. But Elkin had seen it. Or at least it's shape. Working on the torch these last few months had certainly shown him much more than he'd seen before, but this was something else altogether.

He jumps, his head whipping around as the first arc of electricity sparks across the ceiling. His eyes grow wide and his arms instinctively rise towards the powerful energy. So much energy, and this is the extra, the spillover. His eyes move to the machines with their tubes and nozzles. How much is this tech consuming if so much escapes without concern....

He approaches a rack of tubes, each slightly glowing and pulsing from within. He slowly reaches his hand towards one, but holds it back at the last moment; he doesn't touch it, he just feels--or imagines he feels--the energy it emits.

Elkin is not trained in Engineering.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag)HP:16,Init:+1,Per:+8,F/R/W:+4/+3/+7 AC:18(t:11ff:17)Warhammer:+5

Augar huffs as he watched it all in silence. It was disturbing seeing such wonders and yet it was inspirational. TO think that it is possible to do things that mimic magic without having to have magic. Truly this was the divine insight Torag had spoke of. Here he could possibly learn the secrets of this technology and spread it to the dwarven people.


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 1 AC 14 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 12 | FF 10 | HP 21/21 | F +3 | R +3 | W +2 | Int +2 | Per +2

Know Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

The engineering aspects of the room escapes Vedia. She's fascinated by the metallic objects in the room, but a light frightened of the lightening and chooses to stay out of the room until a plan can be devised. "This is amazing. An illusion of a wall and now this. I wonder what those nozzles are for."


Human Bard 3 | HP 28/28 | BP 17/17 | Init 4 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | spell 1 (4/4)

"My educated guess tells me, that the panel on the far side of the room appears to be some kind of control panel and one of the buttons will probably turn the electricity off. Do you want to try and see what happens when we do that?" Xandar says pointing toward the far end of the room.


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map

Elkin, I am going to have you perform your action from just outside the room so as not to shock you. Unless your intention was to get shocked.

As the party examines the room it becomes clear to Xandar what needs to be done to pass safely and between blasts of energy one of you presses the panel. Once pressed the sparking noise vanishes to a low hum which after a few seconds fades away as well.

Uronzee and Vedia, with the power off you can examine the room more closely. The arrangement of the equipment reminds you of a room on the other side of the desert that also had nozzles point inward. Like the previous room it appears that the nozzles are designed to spray something onto whatever is in the room. The equipment is not subtle so it is unlikely that this was designed as some sort of trap.

Beyond this equipment is another set of doors that unlocks with the card as the previous doors did. Beyond the doors is a slightly cured hallway that leads to a pair of doors, at the doors the hallway also jogs a bit east and continues.

<map updated>


Male NG Kellid Witch 2/Sorcerer* | HP: 15/15 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 (10 Fl) | F: +2, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: mage armor

I don't want Elkin to get shocked, but he sure is fascinated by electrical energy....


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 2 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 16 (13 tch, 13 ff) | F +3 R +8 W +5 | Init: +3 Perc: +8 | Active Conditions: None

"Not knowing what these are to spray, I say we continue."

James uses the key card if necessary to open the next door and proceed down the hall. Then he does the same at the corner door.


Human Bard 3 | HP 28/28 | BP 17/17 | Init 4 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | spell 1 (4/4)

"That was exciting, let's find other rooms like that to explore." Xandar says as he gets in line behind the better frontliners.


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map

The doors unlock for James with the keycard and the doors swing open.

The air in this room seems to buzz and hum with energy but less violently then the previous room. Strips of glowing rectangles light the room from above, while strange flickering windows line the east and west walls. The windows appear to look out on the desert but the views seem impossible based on where the room must be located.

A large glass topped circular table sits in the middle of the room. To the north sits a large metal desk covered with blinking lights, while a humming pillar of purple-and-black metal stands nearby, its sides flashing with tendrils of violet energy. A single golden panel flashes with a soft but incessant light on the side of this pillar. A thick layer of dust coats everything, diffusing the lights shining from the various surfaces, and many of the machines seem to be damaged, cracked, or otherwise ruined.


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 1 AC 14 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 12 | FF 10 | HP 21/21 | F +3 | R +3 | W +2 | Int +2 | Per +2

Vedia is fascinated by the room, and moves to the table to examine it. "I've never seen anything like this before."

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag)HP:16,Init:+1,Per:+8,F/R/W:+4/+3/+7 AC:18(t:11ff:17)Warhammer:+5

Augar moves with the rest of the party looking on the objects with resigned wonder. It was alot to take in as he really needed to get this all written down so that he can later reproduce some of these fantastical things.

"We should try and get the dimensions down and see if we can not rebuild some of these things?"


Human Bard 3 | HP 28/28 | BP 17/17 | Init 4 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | spell 1 (4/4)

"This also has to be a first for me. Not even traveling in the Mwangi jungle to explore ruins is quite as breathtaking as this." Xandar says while giving the room a good look around.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Male NG Kellid Witch 2/Sorcerer* | HP: 15/15 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 (10 Fl) | F: +2, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: mage armor

Elkin seems a little unsure. Snapping his head at the hum of a nearby spark of electricity, he offers a cautious opinion. "That so much energy runs through all this, uncontained.... I do not trust it."

"Harness it, I will. Much can be learned here, but it is not safe. It cannot be, not like this. But it could be controlled."


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map

At this point none of you has been able to determine much else about the room. At one point one of you bumps a button that produces an anything beeping noise until the button is released.

You can continue to investigate of move down the unexplored hallway.


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 2 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 16 (13 tch, 13 ff) | F +3 R +8 W +5 | Init: +3 Perc: +8 | Active Conditions: None

James leads the way to see what other interesting rooms exist, always wary for traps or mechanical creatures.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 3 hp 39/39, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +6, AC 18, T12, FF16, F+7, R+3, W+3, DR/1 Adamantine, helm+5(1d4+3)/dorn-dergar+5(1d10+4)

Ivar follows James, likewise looking around for anything suspicious.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map

The hallway extends for about thirty-five feet and ends in a pair of doors. Again the doors are locked and there is small panel with the taunting red light flashing at the side.

James and Ivar are extremely vigilant as they walk but see no sign of traps or other threats. They also see nothing of value for that enterprising adventures might take to sell.

This might be a good time to finally establish a standard walking order. I have arranged the tokens based on what has been stated and what I think makes sense. Or don't.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Brbarian 2 hp 21/25, Init +1, Per +6, AC 16, T12, FF14, F+5, R+2, W+2, Greatsword: +4 2d6+4 19-20X2 | +4 Spk Ganutlet 1d4+3 x2 6/6 Unchained Rage | 1/1 Orc Ferocity

Uronzeer is stressed that he bumped into the button by accident. The noise unnerved the group and he felt embarrassed at his size in the passage.

The noise ceases and Uronzeer looks to the group,
"apologies"

He grips his sword tighter and examines the passage more closely.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 1 AC 14 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 12 | FF 10 | HP 21/21 | F +3 | R +3 | W +2 | Int +2 | Per +2

Val reluctantly leaves the room and follows the group down the hall. "What other amazing things are we going to find? I hope we can figure it out." she's following the group when something suddenly occurs to her. "That room was dusty like no one had been through there in a long while. We may be off the track of Khonir."


Human Bard 3 | HP 28/28 | BP 17/17 | Init 4 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | spell 1 (4/4)

Xandar turns to Vedia to reply to her first sentence. "Oh I don't know, I expect that we will have to come down here multiply times after we rescued Khonnir. There will be a lot of interresting things to examine if the first rooms are any indication of what we can expect to find down here."
He pauses for a moment. "Now that you mention it, it does seem odd that this area seems undisturbed if we assume Khonnir has gone through here. Perhaps he found another way around this area, but that is all guessing as I have no proof to follow that line of thought."

Walking order seems fine for me, I'm going to be buffing mostly when we get into the mid tiers


Male NG Kellid Witch 2/Sorcerer* | HP: 15/15 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 (10 Fl) | F: +2, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: mage armor

I'm going to move Elkin up in the order, ahead of Xander and Vedia. Most of his hexes are going to need to be within 30', so starting him closer to melee will be helpful.

"This is fascinating, but if it's this dusty, we may be on the wrong path to find Khonnir. That is, after all, the only reason we are down here. Is anybody able to tell if anyone at all has been down this way before?" He directs this question towards the front of the group. By no means an expert himself, he still studies what he can of the floor, so see if these hallways have the same level of dust, and if there are any tracks other than their own if so.

Survival: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6

"If he hasn't been this way, we may as well go back and explore more of the desert to find which way he did go. We can always come back and explore these treasures later." After saying that, he looks around with a slightly pained expression in his eyes, as if he doesn't even want to follow his own advice.


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map

Simply for clarity while that room was dusty the passageway you are in is not. Please, continue your discussion.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag)HP:16,Init:+1,Per:+8,F/R/W:+4/+3/+7 AC:18(t:11ff:17)Warhammer:+5

Sorry site has been down for maintenance this morning, and I just got back on

Augar looked about the areas and tapped his fingers on his hammer."There is a possibility that if we continue this direction we could end up meeting Khonnir?'


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 3 hp 39/39, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +6, AC 18, T12, FF16, F+7, R+3, W+3, DR/1 Adamantine, helm+5(1d4+3)/dorn-dergar+5(1d10+4)

"I would guess it's certainly possible, but who know what the layout is like down here? That desert room certainly suggests some sort of enchantment of some sort."


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 1 AC 14 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 12 | FF 10 | HP 21/21 | F +3 | R +3 | W +2 | Int +2 | Per +2

"Let's continue to move forward. It's the best idea I think we have. We can always go back to the desert, but if I were exploring I'd go through these doors and not wander the large room." she looks at James. "You want to wave one of those cards at the light and see what happens?"


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 2 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 16 (13 tch, 13 ff) | F +3 R +8 W +5 | Init: +3 Perc: +8 | Active Conditions: None

"I am making a crude map as we go, but I am no cartographer. Let's try this one next."

James tries to open the doors at the end with his keycard.


Human Bard 3 | HP 28/28 | BP 17/17 | Init 4 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | spell 1 (4/4)

"Judging by the desert area I think they don't have the same concept of magic and enchantments as we do. My professionel opinion is that whomever inhabited these ruins, may have used techology to produce the same effects as we do with magic. But I agree we might run in to Khonnir if we keep follow this way through." Xandar says pausing for a moment to write in his journal. "I too am making a crude map as we go along. My overseers want as many details as possible when I report what we have experienced down here."


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map

As the doors open a terrible, foul, smell of decay assaults you noses.

A large metal table is surrounded by odd-looking chairs in this room. To the west, what appears to be a transparent wall looks out over a strange desert valley. Four pillars support the fifteen foot- high ceiling, while dozens of crude images of a pickaxe made of a skull and bones have been painted onto the walls with some sort of ivory pigment along with several phrases in an unrecognizable language.

Know Relion DC17:

the images of the pickaxe as representations of Zyphus, god of accidental death and tragedy, yet the images seem crude and somehow off, as if they were created by someone who had never actually seen a real unholy symbol of Zyphus.

Language: Kasatha:
Really?! Which of you has that language?

In the room, clearly ready for you is what appears to be a long deceased zombie with four arms, yellow green skin, an elongated cranium and lizard like eyes {go check the pic on the map} accompanied by two skeletons also with four arms and long skulls.

Initative:

Initiative Augar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Initiative Uz: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Initiative Elkin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Initiative Ivar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Initiative James: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Initiative Vedia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Initiative Xander: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Initiative HETUATH & Skeletons: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

BOLD may act
Elkin
Hetuath & Skeletons
Ivar, Xander, James, Vedia, Uz, Augar


Male NG Kellid Witch 2/Sorcerer* | HP: 15/15 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 (10 Fl) | F: +2, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: mage armor

Elkin quickly locks eyes with the nearest of the foes, allowing his mind to bring bad fortune on the skeletal creature. He gently starts laughing as he does, knowing the woe that will befall the mindless creature.

Actions:

Standard action to use Misfortune on red (Will DC 14 or roll twice for all ability checks, attack rolls, saving throws, and skill checks, using the worse result)
Move action to Cackle, extending duration of Misfortune, if successful, by 1 round


Male Iron Gods 1 -Tactical Map

Red Skeleton Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Ouch! [/dice]

The closest skeleton {red} is clearly less competent then it was a moment ago. Still it advances to attack Ivar while the other skeleton {yellow} rushes at Augar. The undead creature stays behind the table and hurles a javelin at James.

Red Skeleton at Ivar
Claw 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 miss
Claw 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 hit - misfortune below
Claw 3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 miss
Claw 4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 miss

Claw 2b: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 miss
____________________________________________

Yellow Skeleton at AUgar
Claw 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 hit
Claw 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 hit
Claw 3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 miss
Claw 4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 hit

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
_____________________________________________

Hetuath at James
Javalin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 miss
Concelment: 1d100 ⇒ 7

____________________________________________

[ooc] Ranged attacks at the undead creature have to account for concealment.

Concealment:

Concealment Miss Chance
Concealment gives the subject of a successful attack a 20% chance that the attacker missed because of the concealment. Make the attack normally—if the attacker hits, the defender must make a miss chance d% roll to avoid being struck. Multiple concealment conditions do not stack.

BOLD may act
Elkin
Hetuath & Skeletons
Ivar, Xander, James, Vedia, Uz, Augar


Human Bard 3 | HP 28/28 | BP 17/17 | Init 4 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | spell 1 (4/4)

"Well I guess we now have an idea of what those skeletons look like with a little flesh on the bones." Xandar says casting a glance at the symbol on the wall

Religion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 Nope he doesn't know what it is.

He then begins to inspire the others with his song.
"Accept this everything that there are not enough words to explain.
I can't control it... I don't want to,
This first feeling of it's kind.
I sing to you of the eternal beginning."

Everone after me gets a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls and will saves against charm and fear.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (of Torag)HP:16,Init:+1,Per:+8,F/R/W:+4/+3/+7 AC:18(t:11ff:17)Warhammer:+5

"Not the time to analyze the enemies past life" Augar says throwing the shield infront of him.

Activates Defensive Aura(+2 to AC and CMD)

Total defense, gains +4 to AC


Male Dwarf Paladin(Stonelord) 3 hp 39/39, Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Per +6, AC 18, T12, FF16, F+7, R+3, W+3, DR/1 Adamantine, helm+5(1d4+3)/dorn-dergar+5(1d10+4)

Knowledge(Religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Ivar frowns, making note of the unholy symbols daubed on the walls, but there are more pressing matters at the moment. Partially uncoiling his dorn-dergar, he swings at the adjacent skeleton.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Spells:
2nd - Acid Arrow, Protection from Technology, 1st—gravity bow[APG], grease, mage armor 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, ray of frost
Female human (Taldan) Wizard 1 AC 14 (+2 Iron Skin) | T 12 | FF 10 | HP 21/21 | F +3 | R +3 | W +2 | Int +2 | Per +2

Vedia holds her action until the door clears. "Not much I can do until I can get a bit closer or the path to the undead clears."


Male Human Steel Hound (Investigator) 2 / Gunslinger 1 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 16 (13 tch, 13 ff) | F +3 R +8 W +5 | Init: +3 Perc: +8 | Active Conditions: None

James steps into the room, and is amazed at the critter in front of him. He takes a shot at the zombie, despite being next to the skeleton.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

551 to 600 of 815 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Iron Gods AP -GM Red Box All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.