Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Into the West

Game Master Simeon


151 to 200 of 210 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

F Dhampir Inquisitor 4, hp 24, AC 14|T 14|FF 10, F +4|R +5|W +6, Init +6, Perception +9, low-light vision, darkvision 60 ft
Spoiler:
bluff +8, diplomacy +6, disable device +11, know (local) +8, know (religion) +8, perception +9, ride +8, sense motive +11, stealth +8, survival +9, know (history) +8, linguistics +5

Z: Would have swung back around for you after we located a dealer but see you're now after an elven horse! Asha would have let you know where she was going so feel free to catch up with us at an appropriate point :)

Yous lookin' mighty suprised ta see customers kid...

Farasha's eyes narrow suspiciously

Ya wanna tell me whereabouts those fine fillies ya got wandrin aroun' out back a come from eh?

Her fingers drum impatiently on her belt as she scrutinises the kid's response.


Male Aasimar Slayer 4|HP 33 |AC 18/T 14/FF 14 | F+5/R+8/W+2 | CMB + 4 | CMD 18 |init + 5 | Perc + 8

earlier
Angus smiles and nods as Farasha as she assists him in talking to the early risers in Charlies place.

retcon?
After gathering some information, Angus returns to the others, ”Farasha and I have found a store on the outskirts of town that will have horses. Care to join us?”

at the store
I’m assuming Zaranna will catch up with us later
Walking into ‘Benjamin's Dry Goods and Stables.’ Angus quickly looks around, smiling at the young store keeper. ”Good morning, I’m Angus, my friends and I are looking for a couple of quality mounts. Are you Benjamin?”

will take a few minutes to influence attitude
diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26


"I'm a Benjamin. My uncle William runs the place though, he's a Benjamin too. It's a family name you know. My names Dan though. We have some decent horses out back. I won't brag that they're the best but they're cheaper than other places and they'll get the job done."


Male Aasimar Slayer 4|HP 33 |AC 18/T 14/FF 14 | F+5/R+8/W+2 | CMB + 4 | CMD 18 |init + 5 | Perc + 8

Angus tips his hat to the young man, "A pleasure Benjamin, may we see the horses you have for sale? Grab some tack, I will need to ride them to see how the behave."

do you want to RP the process? You know, Checking hooves mouth, eyes, ears, tail and manure. Riding each one to see how well they are trained. Firing a weapon to see if they are skittish...just the basics.


HORSE IMAGE HORSE HEROLAB Brawler 4 | 39/39 HP | AC22/19 | T13 | F19/16 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Brawlers Flurry +6/+6 1d8+4x2 | Unarmed +8 1d8+4 x2 | Cold Iron Dagger +8/+6 1d4+4 | 1/1 Knockout | 5/5 Martial Flexibiity LOOT SHEET

After finishing breakfast and doing what recon he could John Thomas found his way to the shop with the others.

"So this is the place? I will take your word on the horse just so it doesn't shy off if it see a snake or hears a gun. I can ride but not as well as many, wagons have always been more my transport."

"So what have you found so far?"


If you want to RP it, that's fine with me. If you want to move on that's also good.


Male Dwarf Divine Hunter (Hunter) 4th

I'm good with moving on


Male Aasimar Slayer 4|HP 33 |AC 18/T 14/FF 14 | F+5/R+8/W+2 | CMB + 4 | CMD 18 |init + 5 | Perc + 8

Angus goes around to the corral, looking quickly at the horses heads, checking mouth, ears and eyes on ten of them; then checking the feet on seven. He turns back to the others. "Nothing special here, do we want to spend our own money on a couple of nags. Or do you want to ride the wagons to Texas and see what horses the Colonel will provide for free?"

He then points to four of the animals, "That bay, the black over there and that smaller paint or palomino beside her may, be worth investigating further."

He looks back to his friends, "If your interested in spending your own money, we can put a saddle on a couple of them to see how well trained they are."

basic option: Horse, heavy, 200 gp; Horse, heavy (combat-trained), 300 gp; Horse, light, 75 gp; Horse, light (combat-trained), 110 gp; If you like the idea of buying one of these, please let me know, we can RP color and gender. If not lets move on.


Female Gold Elf Drake Hunter Skirmisher Ranger 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Fort+4 Ref+8 Will+2 | Initiative+4 | Perception+10 /+12 Natural settings /+14 vs Drakes | Low-light vision

Zaranna, after being disappointed that the elves weren't willing to sell her a mount for her journey, but realizing that she should have thought ahead, catches up with the group at the stables. She tells Angus to pick her out a light combat-trained horse, because that is all she can afford. She rides it a little, and makes sure that the horse and Vala are going to get along, and then pays the man.

Paints are spotted ones? I'll take that one. Done. Onward.


Male Aasimar Slayer 4|HP 33 |AC 18/T 14/FF 14 | F+5/R+8/W+2 | CMB + 4 | CMD 18 |init + 5 | Perc + 8
Zaranna wrote:
Paints are spotted ones? I'll take that one. Done. Onward.

yep ;-)

As Zaranna points out the paint, Angus saddles it and rides it for a moment, smiling, "It's very well trained, especially for as young as it is." He dismounts and hold the reins while Zaranna mounts and takes it for a ride.

Turning to the rest of the party. "Does anyone else want to give it a go?'

Or if you preferbrown and white :-)


HORSE IMAGE HORSE HEROLAB Brawler 4 | 39/39 HP | AC22/19 | T13 | F19/16 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Brawlers Flurry +6/+6 1d8+4x2 | Unarmed +8 1d8+4 x2 | Cold Iron Dagger +8/+6 1d4+4 | 1/1 Knockout | 5/5 Martial Flexibiity LOOT SHEET

"Well I could wait for the free ones but my platnium won't be much good out there most likely. Lets see what we have to work with."

"Angus I think a one of the big ones with some training so it wont run off as soon as a gun is fired would be ideal. Not much use to a horse that spooks easily. Wouldn't mind if it was grey while were at it."

Ideal Image

combat trained if available


Male Dwarf Divine Hunter (Hunter) 4th

Kurik will on occasion use his knowledge nature and handle animal/wild empathy to make comments on quality and temperment of the horses.


Male Aasimar Slayer 4|HP 33 |AC 18/T 14/FF 14 | F+5/R+8/W+2 | CMB + 4 | CMD 18 |init + 5 | Perc + 8

'Something with experience, ok.' Angus points to a large grey, "That one's got a cavalry brand on it, I wasn't sure that anyone would want one that was used to running toward trouble instead of a way from it."

Pulling the saddle off of the paint, Angus puts it on the grey, working it through a couple of simple military maneuvers. He dismounts, handing the reigns to John, "Give him a go, he's well broke and knows his commands well."

Nodding toward Dan, "Then you all need to sort out the price with Mr. Benjamin here."


HORSE IMAGE HORSE HEROLAB Brawler 4 | 39/39 HP | AC22/19 | T13 | F19/16 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Brawlers Flurry +6/+6 1d8+4x2 | Unarmed +8 1d8+4 x2 | Cold Iron Dagger +8/+6 1d4+4 | 1/1 Knockout | 5/5 Martial Flexibiity LOOT SHEET

John Thomas give the horse a bit of a go and smiles.

Ride: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

"This one is better then I am, thats a good thing. Lets see if I can get a good price."

John Thomas talks with Mr. Benhjamin, not much of a negotiator as that was his brothers job, he simply pays the price asked for the horse and appropriate gear.

Figure the horse is 300, saddle 10, saddle bags 4. bit and bride 2 so 316?


Male Aasimar Slayer 4|HP 33 |AC 18/T 14/FF 14 | F+5/R+8/W+2 | CMB + 4 | CMD 18 |init + 5 | Perc + 8
John Thomas O'Hanallon wrote:
Figure the horse is 300, saddle 10, saddle bags 4. bit and bride 2 so 316?

300+10+4+2=316, man that sounds right to me...


Yes, that should be correct. Anyone else want to buy a horse here? If not we can move on.


Female Gold Elf Drake Hunter Skirmisher Ranger 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Fort+4 Ref+8 Will+2 | Initiative+4 | Perception+10 /+12 Natural settings /+14 vs Drakes | Low-light vision

I'm ready to move on.


Male Dwarf Divine Hunter (Hunter) 4th

"If all is settled, I long for the road and to be away from the stech of this city."


With horses found and paid for, the last few hours of daylight hang before you. The offer of land rights from the colonel needs confirmation, if you so choose.


Female Gold Elf Drake Hunter Skirmisher Ranger 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Fort+4 Ref+8 Will+2 | Initiative+4 | Perception+10 /+12 Natural settings /+14 vs Drakes | Low-light vision

We go see the Colonel and confirm the land rights... and pick up those maps he promised us.


The five of you finish the negotiations with the Colonel over land rights, signing an agreement to make sure your claims are valid. Returning the Charley's and the Countess' the night passes uneventfully before morning comes once again. You meet the supply train at the designated location, a dusty stabling area on the outskirts of town. Several covered wagons with horses already hitched to them sit in a row, and soldiers sit about, playing cards or drilling manoeuvres. A small man in a military uniform greets you when you arrive, "Hello there, good to meet the new Corps of Exploration. I'm Officer Jenson, Charles Jenson. Who do I have the pleasure of being introduced to?"


Female Gold Elf Drake Hunter Skirmisher Ranger 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Fort+4 Ref+8 Will+2 | Initiative+4 | Perception+10 /+12 Natural settings /+14 vs Drakes | Low-light vision

I'm Zaranna. Nice to meet you. Should I call you sir?


Male Dwarf Divine Hunter (Hunter) 4th

"Well met Officer Jensen. I'm Captain Kurik, this is Captain Zaranna. Here are out papers, the rest of the Captains should be along shortly. We will need a status report on the expedition's readiness to deploy, as unless there's a problem we intend to depart today."


Male Aasimar Slayer 4|HP 33 |AC 18/T 14/FF 14 | F+5/R+8/W+2 | CMB + 4 | CMD 18 |init + 5 | Perc + 8

ninja'd by Kuruk

Rising early, Angus begins the morning with a cup of coffee and gets Marion ready for the day. Riding with his new friends, out to the wagon train, he notes the casual atmosphere "Well, at least their not too uptight, I've never been a big fan of the dog and pony show that some military officers insist on."

As they ride up to the front of the train. Angus sees the officer approaching them. Dismounting, he stretches for a moment, then offers his hand, "I'm Angus Elphinstone, formerly of the Texas Rangers, a pleasure sir."

Smiling Nodding with Kuruk, "Yes Captain Vetrov, is correct, no reason to let the grass grow under us."


HORSE IMAGE HORSE HEROLAB Brawler 4 | 39/39 HP | AC22/19 | T13 | F19/16 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Brawlers Flurry +6/+6 1d8+4x2 | Unarmed +8 1d8+4 x2 | Cold Iron Dagger +8/+6 1d4+4 | 1/1 Knockout | 5/5 Martial Flexibiity LOOT SHEET

John Thomas, not having gotten off his horse yet, tips his soft hat.

"Aye, pleasure and what not. Anything we are to do on the trip or just enjoy the ride?"


Male Dwarf Divine Hunter (Hunter) 4th

Oh right the Euro Americans use family names in military rank. The Apache do this better there's less talking and more killing.

Eyes narrow slightly at Angus, then smiles like a predator.

Is he trying to undermine or challenge me? Do American's frown on drawing blood to assert authority? I'll respond in kind see how he takes it.

Yes, I think we're all rather eager to get on the road. Captain Elf-in-Stone I'm glad you agree.


Male Aasimar Slayer 4|HP 33 |AC 18/T 14/FF 14 | F+5/R+8/W+2 | CMB + 4 | CMD 18 |init + 5 | Perc + 8

'Captain, I keep forgetting the military gets worked up over rank.' Angus smiles, winking at Kuruk, "Your right, friend Kuruk, I guess I should have introduced myself using the captain title, or rank, whichever."

He waives his hand dismissively, "I've gotten out of the habit, having not served as a scout for a while. In the Rangers, everyone was a ranger except for the selected captain,"

His smile widened, "and that was more out of respect, 'cause he was the meanest, toughest, smartest, som b&~*& of the lot."


HORSE IMAGE HORSE HEROLAB Brawler 4 | 39/39 HP | AC22/19 | T13 | F19/16 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Brawlers Flurry +6/+6 1d8+4x2 | Unarmed +8 1d8+4 x2 | Cold Iron Dagger +8/+6 1d4+4 | 1/1 Knockout | 5/5 Martial Flexibiity LOOT SHEET

"Well now those two seem to be having a bit of an issue with rank and what not. Too my mind not much point in that unless blood is going to flow."

John Thomas rides a quick circuit looking at the wagons and what not. No real reason other then to avoid an early morning verbal sparing.


The officer chuckles slightly at Kuruk and Angus, before saying, "Officer is just fine. No need for too many formalities. We'll be ready to go within the hour. You'll be riding alongside me, near the front of the wagon train. Unless you've got anymore questions, I've got to get a few last things ready."


Female Gold Elf Drake Hunter Skirmisher Ranger 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Fort+4 Ref+8 Will+2 | Initiative+4 | Perception+10 /+12 Natural settings /+14 vs Drakes | Low-light vision

Zaranna has no questions, and moves up to near the front of the train as requested.


The supply train sets out, leaving behind the swampy terrain around New Orleans for the rolling forests separating Louisiana from Texas. The day passes uneventfully, and night rolls around. The supply train stops, fires are lit, and tents are pitched. Gathered around the fire, the five of you are joined by the officer. He nods at each of you and says, "So you're heading out west. Braver than I am. I got all the adventure I needed during the war. You know, after you leave Fort Worth, there's a homestead a ways out, maybe a days ride. I helped the folks that lived there during the war, they said if I or anyone I know needs a place to lay their head, they'd gladly have 'em for a few nights. If you head their way, tell 'em Charles sent you."


HORSE IMAGE HORSE HEROLAB Brawler 4 | 39/39 HP | AC22/19 | T13 | F19/16 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Brawlers Flurry +6/+6 1d8+4x2 | Unarmed +8 1d8+4 x2 | Cold Iron Dagger +8/+6 1d4+4 | 1/1 Knockout | 5/5 Martial Flexibiity LOOT SHEET

"Well that is mighty nice of you. Don't expect we will be seeing too many places for a nice nights sleep once we are on the road."

He looks at the others in the convoey doing their evening tasks.

"Do you have some sort of watch rotation set or do we need to pitch in on that? Got to do our part's and all that."


Male Aasimar Slayer 4|HP 33 |AC 18/T 14/FF 14 | F+5/R+8/W+2 | CMB + 4 | CMD 18 |init + 5 | Perc + 8

'That's useful information I wonder if I know them.' Sitting around the fire with the others, Angus asks, "That's kind sir, Who are the homesteaders? I may know them."


"They're a couple of old-timers. Jackson and Tilda Smith. Jacksom's a crack shot with a rifle. Barely uses it against people though. Took down a couple Mexica heart-eaters durin' the war, no small feat mind you. Tilda's the only woman I've met who cooks better than my ma, and that's quite something. If you're lookin' to take a shift, we've got it mostly covered but if you want to take a watch that's alright with me, even moreso with the lucky man you replace."

If you wish, you can make a knowledge (local or history) to remember information about the Mexica military.


Female Gold Elf Drake Hunter Skirmisher Ranger 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Fort+4 Ref+8 Will+2 | Initiative+4 | Perception+10 /+12 Natural settings /+14 vs Drakes | Low-light vision

Zaranna volunteers to stand the last watch, and on her watch (unless something happens before that), as soon as the sky brightens enough to see, she sends Vala up to scout. She doesn't want the wagon train to be taken unawares by a drake.


Male Aasimar Slayer 4|HP 33 |AC 18/T 14/FF 14 | F+5/R+8/W+2 | CMB + 4 | CMD 18 |init + 5 | Perc + 8

history: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

'Hmmm Jackson and Tilda Smith, crack shot, thought I would have heard of em.' Shaking his head, "Doesn't sound familiar, maybe I'll recognize the place when we travel near."

'No reason not to chip in and help.' Looking at the troop sitting around the fire, he smiles. "Never hurts to help out a fella that you need to rely on. I'll take a watch too. I'll go in the middle so's I can rouse Zaranna."


The watches pass smoothly. Angus at one point is startled by a deer, but nothing too much of note happens. In the morning, a small breakfast is prepared and the supply train sets off, leaving the forests and heading into the dusty Texan plains. Evening rolls around once again, and as the group sits around the fire in the growing dark, a figure can be seen in the distance, alone and seemingly singing in some native language, the haunting melody echoing over the vast grassland.


Female Gold Elf Drake Hunter Skirmisher Ranger 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Fort+4 Ref+8 Will+2 | Initiative+4 | Perception+10 /+12 Natural settings /+14 vs Drakes | Low-light vision

Zaranna concentrates to try to see who/what it is or recognize the language... anything she can tell.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29


Male Aasimar Slayer 4|HP 33 |AC 18/T 14/FF 14 | F+5/R+8/W+2 | CMB + 4 | CMD 18 |init + 5 | Perc + 8

'It's good to be back out on the trail.' Angus enjoys the journey through the forest, into the dusty Texas plains. Once they stopped for the night he curried Marion and checked his hooves, hobbling the mustang so he wouldn't wander too far while he grazed. He then joined the others and assisted in setting up camp.

'Wish we had purchases a telescope back in New Orleans.' Sitting at the fire, Angus also sees the figure in the distance, looking from Zaranna to Kuruk, "Do either of you recognize the language?"

does Angus recognize the language? He speaks Nahuaña
linguistics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


HORSE IMAGE HORSE HEROLAB Brawler 4 | 39/39 HP | AC22/19 | T13 | F19/16 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Brawlers Flurry +6/+6 1d8+4x2 | Unarmed +8 1d8+4 x2 | Cold Iron Dagger +8/+6 1d4+4 | 1/1 Knockout | 5/5 Martial Flexibiity LOOT SHEET

John Thomas is doing his best to become more comfortable with this trip, really he has spent most of his life in towns other then when traveling to the town. Going to be a lot of time outside, best get into a routine.

When the figure appears in the distance he turns to look.

"Well now that is different." He look at Kuruk. "Any idea about what they are doing?"

Can you see if it is male or female?


Male Dwarf Divine Hunter (Hunter) 4th

Kuruk nods knowingly, his eyes change to a yellow with a black pupil and feathers start protruding around his face and ears.

Activating animal aspect Falcon for a +4 to Perception checks.

Perception check to hear as clearly as possible: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33

I speak Dwarven, English, and Apache (historically there's 2 dialects western Apache is close to Navajo, I'm not sure how you're handling that.)

If none of those linguistics check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Also Knowledge Religion to recognize ritual or if day is of religious significance: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Hopefully those results will carry a clue, regardless of what that clue is Kuruk is a bit of a salt lick so he'd take the opening for a smarmy line.

"We call it singing"


From the roughness of the voice and stooped posture, the figure is likely an old man. He seems to be carrying a long walking stick. Angus isn't able to parce the language at all, sounding unlike anything that he's heard before. However, Kuruk remembers from his early childhood a group of shamans that would visit his village occasionally that spoke a language quite similar to what the old man is singing in. He's able the understand a few words having to do with spirits and foresight. The man is a ways off but heading towards the camp, albeit quite far off. The group could easily ride or walk out to him or wait for him to reach them.


Female Gold Elf Drake Hunter Skirmisher Ranger 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Fort+4 Ref+8 Will+2 | Initiative+4 | Perception+10 /+12 Natural settings /+14 vs Drakes | Low-light vision

Zaranna walks out to meet him.


Male Dwarf Divine Hunter (Hunter) 4th

"I believe he is a shaman, he may have had visions about our future. His presence at the start of our journey is auspicious"


Male Aasimar Slayer 4|HP 33 |AC 18/T 14/FF 14 | F+5/R+8/W+2 | CMB + 4 | CMD 18 |init + 5 | Perc + 8

'call it singing, the dwarf does have a sense of humor. Huh, a shaman, wonder if Zaranna new that or if she is just that friendly.' Seeing the elven ranger moving first, Angus stands up,

'Shaman, auspicious indeed, shall we join our drake slaying friend?" He then begins to follow after Zaranna,

'Dont want him to think were unfriendly.' keeping his hands clear of any weapons.

I recon we shouldn't interrupt his song. I think I will wait for one of these two to speak to him first.' As they near, Angus watches Kuruk and Zaranna to see how they respond to the medicine man, planning on demonstrating a similar greeting.


HORSE IMAGE HORSE HEROLAB Brawler 4 | 39/39 HP | AC22/19 | T13 | F19/16 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Brawlers Flurry +6/+6 1d8+4x2 | Unarmed +8 1d8+4 x2 | Cold Iron Dagger +8/+6 1d4+4 | 1/1 Knockout | 5/5 Martial Flexibiity LOOT SHEET
Kuruk Vetrov wrote:


"We call it singing"

John Thomas grins wide pretty sure that this was a joke.

"Well on that we agree then my friend."

Seeing the the others start to head that directions he does the same.

"Yes, might be simplest if we all head over. She we aint a threat or nothing." looking back at "Unless that seems a poor plan."


As the group approaches, the figure is revealed to be an ancient native man, with dark skin suggesting a life spent in the hot sun of the Southwest. He wears weathered hides and carries a long walking stick, intricately carved with pictographs. He sees you all and smiles slightly, before saying in a deep, rough voice, "Keshhi fellow travellers. Our meeting is fortuitous, as all seem to be. Who stands before me? Ah yes, one of the Wilats'uukwe, a wayward chilld of the Sunhaakwi and two of the...newcomers. But what you were does not matter much I suppose I suppose. Do any of you kind souls have food to spare for an old wanderer?"


Female Gold Elf Drake Hunter Skirmisher Ranger 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Fort+4 Ref+8 Will+2 | Initiative+4 | Perception+10 /+12 Natural settings /+14 vs Drakes | Low-light vision

Zaranna pulls out some trail rations and offers them to the man.

This is all I have with me, but if you would like to join us back at the wagons, I am sure we can find you something better.


"I would not remiss some better food. The road is hard for a lashshik'i such as myself. It has been long since I was full of American food."


Female Gold Elf Drake Hunter Skirmisher Ranger 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Fort+4 Ref+8 Will+2 | Initiative+4 | Perception+10 /+12 Natural settings /+14 vs Drakes | Low-light vision

Zaranna walks with him back to the wagon train.

151 to 200 of 210 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Into the West All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.