Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Into the Obscure (A Dark Extraplanar Adventure) (Inactive)

Game Master Daxter

The terrible plane of Abaddon lies in wait...


351 to 400 of 3,502 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Male Human (Keleshite) Inquisitor 6

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Knowledge (Nature) monster lore 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Arasmes nods at Talon's words, gesturing forward along the path with his blade "Indeed, let's move quickly, and be prepared for battle." while suiting actions to words and moving quickly, he also murmurs a few words calling down his Goddes's blessing upon him, careful not to mention her name, just in case.

Casting Divine Favor while moving ahead, assuming there's time.


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

Petrova's blade is out in a flash and she watches the vines warily. She, too, makes haste to follow the others around the carnivorous plants.


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Drovya moves swiftly with the others, blade out, eyes watchful.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

You got the round of prep for your having noticed them, yes. So Divine favor it is. Also, combat order is-
Petrova
Kanthuun
Hanethes
Vines
Rogar
Arasmes
Talon

It is virtually impossible to tell which creeping vines are the actual foes or extensions of them. Twenty-five targets, all within fifty feet. Clear them, and you're through.


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

Hmmm...

After a moment's pause, Hanethes shifts into swift mode, rushing forward to the best of his ability as he leaps, shifts, and somersaults past any creeping vines in his path.

Acrobatics
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32

(Let me know how many of these you need.)

If he is grabbed by one, he'll attempt to escape its grip at the next possible opportunity.

Escape Artist
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

Kanthuun casts Grease on his person and moves forward along the path quickly.

I'll roll Escape Artist on next move if I'm grappled.


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

I don't get to go? Or am I playing Rogar now?


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Aag! SO SORRY! You went right after the vines.


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

So we're no longer going around the assassin vines?

Petrova will lead Hanethes along, tumbling nimbly through the vines.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

Grapple check to escape if caught: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 44/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

Talon will try to quickly make his way through the vines, hoping to not get caught

The inevitable grapple check to escape since I don't have acrobatics.
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

I guess I'll have to wait until after the vines go to figure out what I'm doing.


Male Human (Keleshite) Inquisitor 6
Drovya Gregorovitch wrote:
I guess I'll have to wait until after the vines go to figure out what I'm doing.

What he said.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

The vines snake out and narrowly miss Petrova and Hanethes. No attacks of opportunity were to be had on the two. However, Kanthuun was not so lucky. Whilst the first set of tendrils slid right off his ankles, the second set wrapped around his chest with a slam.

Eech... that's eleven damage and the grappled condition to the Protean sorcerer.

As this is difficult terrain, each of you has thus far made it 10 ft, with the exception of Kanthuun, who only made it 7.5.(Poor bastard). Also, these were just the attacks of opportunity.

A rash of new plant movement caused more grasping foliage, but while the terrain remained difficult, but the pus-colorated plants entangled Kanthuun further. The vine that slammed him then constricted. On the bright side, it's pretty apparent

11 more damage, Kanthuun.

Other vines move towards the rogues in the front lines, but they are apparantly just out of reach.

The game is survival in this melee. Sorry if it's a tad confusing.


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

We need to get Kanthuun out of there! Drovya bares his teeth in a rictus grin as he snarls out words of power that create a greasy film over him and his clothing. He then moves forward to the vine that has grappled the sorcerer.

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

CMD is currently 28 due to grease.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Drovya is slapped by a vine in the knee, but the creature fails to ensnare him.

Damage taken is eight. If Rogar fails to post by the end of this round, I'll npc him.


Male Human (Keleshite) Inquisitor 6

Arasmes moves forward as well, his calm unsettling in the midst of battle "Indeed, don't worry, friend, we'll free you." he makes little attempt to avoid the grasping vines, seemingly intent on freeing Kanthuun, and slashes out with his scimitar at the vine grasping his comrade.

Moving to flank the one grabbing Kanthuun with either Drovya or Kanthuun himself, whichever works. Also activating Bane (Plants) for the round and atacking the Assassin Vine that has a hold of Kanthuun.

Reflex Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Attack Roll 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Damage roll if I hit 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 5, 1, 5) + 7 = 23

Not bothering with Acrobatics as I have something like a -4 on it, though I do have an AC of 23, which will hopefully help.

If I can't flank, reduce the attack roll by 2 and subtract one of the 5s from damage, but it should be doable, I think.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

You hit, though without the flanking. It was still a cinch.

Arasmes passes the first set of malevolent plants with little but dings in his armor. His scimitar cuts through the vine enough to release the sorcerer, but the plant is still whipping around, if ineffectually. It is now too short to be a threat until it has time to grow again.


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

Yikes! Just want to make sure that you counted my AC at 17 due to Mage Armor and CMD at 24 due to Grease. If so, well shoot darn. I'll be using Escape Artist next round...I'm down a lot of hp, though!

Kanthuun bucks and thrashes in agony, his skin and hair now wildly changing color.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Oh, I did. The dice just seemed to want to kill you quite badly. Good news, though, you're only entangled now, and you guys did spring for the cure wands.


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

And a few charges may be spent on my sorry frame. :D Well, I'll be kicking myself (nonlethal damage) for provoking an AoO, until my turn comes around. Squishy buffer!


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

Feeling somewhat safe where he is now, Hanethes draws pistol and fencing blade.

He takes aim at the tangling vines surrounding Kanthuun, preparing to fire at any coil that appears to strike him or his companions.

Ready Ranged Attack if a vine should appear within range of Kanthuun or the companions trying to free him.


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

Petrova, who I think is still within the area of the vines, begins her battle dance and readies an action to slash at the nearest moving vine.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38

That ought to beat all DCs...worth a full round action. :D


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

Guess I should actually roll that readied attack, just in case. Also, since I don't have Precise Shot, I'll try not to fire into melee, but hopefully will shoot just as I see it so I'm not firing into melee.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 (touch)
1d8 ⇒ 8


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Spellstrike with arcane mark Defensive cast DC 16

Concentration: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
Attack 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage 1: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
5'step to attack second Vine if first attack kills the one that grappled Kanthuun
Attack 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage 2: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Drovya lashes out at the vines, Black Ivan's twin blades making an eerie whistling as they slice through the air.

Hp: 38/46, AC 17, 11 touch, CMB 18/28 vs. grapple, F: +7, R: +3, W +5


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Talon managed to to avoid a vine narrowly by the seat of his pants and caught up to Hanethes and Petrova as Kanthuun proves more than capable of shaking off his eukaryotic captors.

The vines themselves were migrating towards the epicenter of activity, albeit slowly. Petrova utilized her readied action and cut one down with a vengeance, but the ease at which it went down indicated a decoy. However, it was one less target. Hanethes managed to shoot one that reacted coming up to the left of Kanthuun, but the amount of damage given seemed to only make it angry.

Drovya killed off the crippled vine and his eyes gained an eerie quality as he moved to slash the one Kanthuun shot. The thing was still wriggling, but shredded.

Rogar hacked away at another decoy vine near the beginning of the treacherous passage.


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 44/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

Talon sighs as he sees Kanthuun get grabbed by the vines. After the mage escapes its clutches, he will start cutting down more vines to lessen the groups chances of getting grabbed again.

Power Attack
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

2d4 + 16 ⇒ (2, 3) + 16 = 21

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

2d4 + 16 ⇒ (1, 4) + 16 = 21

Confirming Crit Threat
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

6d4 + 48 ⇒ (1, 2, 1, 3, 4, 4) + 48 = 63 more damage


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

After Kanthuun is freed, Hanethes again darts between the vines ahead of them, hoping to get further through the thick (and deadly) foliage.

Acrobatics (10)
10 + 13 = 23

Escape Artist (10) (If needed)
10 + 13 = 23


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

after Petrova...

Kanthuun draws a short spear from his quiver and stabs at the nearest vine, snarling vengeance.

Not doing anything that will provide another AoO, geez.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

doubt that will hit anything...

1d6 ⇒ 3


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

Petrova takes on another vine.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 = 28
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Drovya delivers another series of wicked chops to the injured vine and calls out, Do we fight or flee? I think we can outrun them, but I can't tell how many there are!

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Defensive Cast: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18 arcane mark

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Swing and a miss, and swing and a miss!


Male Human (Keleshite) Inquisitor 6

Arasmes moves to support his companions in battle, slashing at another vine as he does so, and speaking calmly "If Kanthuun can get out at this point, by all means, let us go. Kanthuun?"

Okay, at this point I should definitely be able to move and flank an untouched vine with someone. Kanthuun, by preference, but whoever else is available if necessary, and provoking AoO also as necessary.

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Damage 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (1, 3) + 5 = 9


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

Kanthuun nods wordlessly, hands on his spear.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Arasmes takes out another decoy vine before Talon reaps two vines at once in a dangerous sweep that arced out in a wide, half-moon fashion. One of them proved to be one of the belligerents, and some of the target decoys went limp.
There are eight targets left. Also, Arasmes, thanks to movement, you are now able to flank in most positions.
Petrova cuts through another decoy like butter with a fluid, dancing movement worthy of her moniker before Kanthuun attempted to cut up a foe with his spear, but the amount of internal bleeding he was experiencing caused his vision to blur, and he missed his target.
Hanethes manages to get further ahead, though a vine narrowly misses a grab at his head.
Several vines still squirmed in an attempt to grapple Hanethes, but one succeeds, slamming him from behind hard enough to make the rogue spit blood. It is unable to get a decent grip after a split second, though, and the rogue manages to escape its grasp.

11 damage, Hanethes.
Drovya struggles ineffectively against a loose decoy, but the thing is taken out by Rogar after a swift approach.

Arasmes and Talon, best you attack again, there are now six targets left, the rest of the vines hanging limp and useless. Due to movement, again, Hanethes has not much further to go before leaving the danger zone.


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 44/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

Talon will lash out at more vines with his trusted weapon. "What did I say about inappropriate touching?" He says seemingly at the plants as if they could understand.

Power Attack
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

2d4 + 16 ⇒ (4, 1) + 16 = 21

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

2d4 + 16 ⇒ (3, 1) + 16 = 20


Male Human (Keleshite) Inquisitor 6

Arasmes continues to maneuver for position and takes another slice at a vine, responding to Talon as he does so "Indeed, these vines are most impolite. We should really complain to someone in authority."

More flanking and attacking

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Damage 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 5) + 5 = 15


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Drovya rushes forward to flank the vine that slammed Hanethes and delivers a two-handed slash at the plant creature.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23 +2 for flank
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

His saber still drawn, Hanethes turns to face the vine(s), wiping at the blood on his chin.

He begins to go into the dance of death he is so familiar with, whipping his blade at the closest vine within reach.

Feint
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

Attack
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Damage
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Sneak Attack
3d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 3) = 10 for additional damage if flat-footed.


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

Petrova brings her blade down at the last vine.
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

I think there are two more targets?

Kanthuun, looking bloodied and out of place, stabs at a vine with a spear.
"I'm a sorcerer, not a fighter!" he yelps.

Attack + Flank: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Arasmes cuts down another vine, though this one was far more flimsy than the last, and Talon cuts into another two of the suspicious, moving plants, rendering them short and ineffectual.
Petrova tries to smite another foe, but the plant slides off her weapon, unharmed.
Kanthuun is still struggling with bloodloss, and his spear misses a vine by an obvious portion. Hanethes, on the other hand, skillfully tricks the photosynthesizing monster that harmed him with a feint, taking advantage of a lunge to place his saber through the aft of the stock, klling it instantly.

Much of the foliage goes still, but one true assassin vine can now be pinpointed by its interest in slamming Drovya, whilst the other vines only wriggle. While it was also flanked, it still managed to get one decent swat in at the magus's head (fortunately, it failed to get a good grip on it, however).

8 damage, and while there are three targets left, it is easy to isolate the real monster with the melee dying down. Drovya, I hope you don't mind my reallocating your attack to end the combat as soon as possible.

The magus turned his attention to the new foe attacking him and brings his weapon down on it, causing it to bleed sap down to his feet, but it was still alive, if only barely.


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Petrova slips into place, her blade slicing into the offending plant.


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 44/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

Talon will move to engage the vine that is being attacked by Droyva and sweeps his weapon across it.

Power Attack
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

2d4 + 16 ⇒ (2, 3) + 16 = 21


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

I'm guessing that took it down. Hp 30/46


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

But just in case.

Drovya lashes out once more, his ears ringing from the blow to his head.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Concentration: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21 vs. DC 16 defensive cast arcane mark
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Waiting on Arasmes.


Male Human (Keleshite) Inquisitor 6

Sorry for the delay.

Arasmes continues to slice at the remaining vines, carefully and strategically. He responds to Kanthuun's frustrated cries jokingly "Don't worry, I'm sure the plants don't mind being slain by an amateur."

Flanking something. Killing it.

Attack with Flanking 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Normal Damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Precise Strike Damage 1d6 ⇒ 5

Critical Confirmation 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Critical Damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Assuming that all works total damage is: 19


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Well, that's that.
Arasmes gracefully mutilates the final assassin vine, an attack which Talon follows up with a single, brutal cleave.

The foliage stops moving, and the way forward is clear.

"I see you laddies managed to get a bit dinged up, then." Rogar moves into the center of the group and channels energy four times.

18 hp cured. Feels weird to autopilot a character like this.


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Drovya sighs as the healing energy flows through him. My thanks Rogar. Who would think a plant could hit so hard? He shrugs as he wipes the sap and ichor off Black Ivan, then begins walking in the direction they had been heading before the vegetative ambush. Shall we go? If we delay, we will either get caught in the storm, or see Arasmes compare his manhood to the vegetation and frankly, I do not intend to be around for either of those events.


Male Human (Keleshite) Inquisitor 6

Seeing Kanthuun still slightly wounded, Arasmes pulls out a wand and walks over to him "Here, let me take care of the rest of that." and uses it.

At Drovya's line he chuckles slightly, and speaks chidingly "Now, now, I would never be so crude in public. I do have some manners, after all." his tone then grows a great deal more serious "I agree that we should be going, however."

Roll for Healing Kanthuun 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

351 to 400 of 3,502 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TEE's Into the Obscure (A Dark Extraplanar Adventure) Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.