Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Into the Obscure (A Dark Extraplanar Adventure)

Game Master Halflingtime

The terrible plane of Abaddon lies in wait...


901 to 950 of 3,490 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Entering the room before the others climb up or after? If before, you had 19. If after, I'd wager closer to 17.5 (even if everyone scrambled, things take time).


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

DC to climb a knotted rope with a wall to brace against is 0 according to the CRB, so Drovya will fast climb (15'/round) with the -5 modifier.

Drovya pulls himself upwards, his hands sure on the knotted rope.

Climb: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 5 = 6
Climb: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 5 = 12
Climb: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 5 = 21

When he reaches the top, he draws Black Ivan once more and moves to Kanthuun.


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

Ack. Apologies everyone. Lost internet connection during a week-long employment shuffle. (Fun) 45 new posts to catch up on. Can anyone give me a reader's digest version?


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

No worries! Just happy you got back!Thought you'd poofed like Arasmes!
There is a new room that has pits and is below freezing temperature. Nobody pulled a lever in the middle (though it really looked like Talon was going to. Woulda been bad without the rogue to check and disable the trap). Instead Kanthuun cast fly on himself and made a knotted rope avenue up to the beams/rafters, which people can climb to get to the next room. Rohini actually just asked Hanethes to check for traps, just in case, in the room below.
Neither here nor there, but you've also got ten more hp restored.
Kanthuun awaits at the top of the rope, though, in a doorway. DC 5 climb check to get up there, too. Four normals, or three if you're rushing.


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

Hanethes waits for everyone else to climb up the rope ahead of him (assisting as needed), as he looks around the lower area for traps. The lever is fairly suspicious looking, as most of his companions already agreed on.

Perception (Traps)
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32

Assuming that Hanethes can take 10 on the Climb checks, he gets DC 10 (0 Strength modifier)


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 76/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

Talon will also fast climb to get up to the doorway.
Take 10 is 18 which easily makes the DC


Female Changeling Cleric of Desna 8
Stats:
HP 45/45; 7/9 channels; 6/9 bit of luck; Init +0; Perception +9; AC 18/11/18; F+8, R+4, W+14; CMB +4, CMD: 15

Rohini smiles at Hanethes and Petrova: "Catch me if I fall."
She takes the four rounds and takes 10, which gives her a 10.


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

Petrova also takes 10 for a score of 10 to fast climb up the DC 0 rope.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Hanethes:

The lever was indeed trapped. Nothing the rogue could not have disabled, but still potentially deadly.
No other traps remained in the current room, however, aside from a beam above the one the group was making its way onto that likely could not have maintained their weight.

Arasmes made his way up last, yet again.

Kanthuun:

While waiting for the party, Kanthuun heard loose pebble dropped somewhere in the room, but cannot make out where... or whether or not it had fallen naturally.

That creepiness aside, the sorcerer could now see that there was an open archway on either side of the frigid room, as well as broken statuary on the opposite side of the pillar. The forms were almost gone with time, but cavities that might have once held jeweled eyes peered up at him from shattered heads.

Seventeen minutes and thirty seconds on your fly counter.

So, Kanthuun made his way into the room first. I don't have the time to make a map, so again we'll do this by words (sorry). Does anyone examine the statuary more closely? Or will you simply move towards one of the doors, left or right? One leads directly into another room, while the other branches into another tunnel.

Oh! Also, make perception checks when you enter, like Kanthuun.

Perception DC 29:

The statues' broken forms had provided a hiding place for a small creature whose eyes were trained on the floating sorcerer, familiar in their catatonia.

Arasmes Perception:

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
The man will still enter last; no response until after all others have gone.

Hanethes' Trap Sense:

There were no traps in this room of a mechanical or magical nature that the rogue could find.


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

Kanthuun unties himself, as there is no immediate danger of getting knocked out and off.

I can't make that Perception even on a 20...

How high are the ceilings? I'll float up a bit (10'?) to scan for danger, or pebbles.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Ceiling is 20' in the air. You can do that. There are a few places in the ceiling that are cracking and might have caused that.


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Close, but...

Petrova keeps a keen eye out for trouble, and let's the academic-minded of her friends examine the statues, while she watches for enemies.


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 76/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

Me neither

Talon will examine the statuary more closely.

Knowledge?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

Perception
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

"Its a good thing we used that rafter. The other one wouldn't have held our weight."


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Drovya makes his way cautiously into the room.

I can't hit that perception DC


Female Changeling Cleric of Desna 8
Stats:
HP 45/45; 7/9 channels; 6/9 bit of luck; Init +0; Perception +9; AC 18/11/18; F+8, R+4, W+14; CMB +4, CMD: 15

knowledge religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
knowledge planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

The last two to enter the room were Rohini and Arasmes, respectively.

Rohini's Perception:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Talon's investigation of the statue yielded no academic information. There weren't really enough details left on the thing for him to make any suppositions, except for discovering that they were once attached to the pillar.

Arasmes milled around the room quietly, shooting suspicious glances this way and that before his eyes alighted on the statuary, or rather, what was below it, and reached for his silvered mace. That he chose the mace rather than his scimitar was a tell for Talon, or indeed anyone who'd fought in the last set of battles against daemons.

Surprise round for Arasmes and the bad guys. Init is Arasmes, Cacos, Vulnadaemon. Current positions are
Talon: On the other side of the leaning statue under which the vulnadaemon is hiding, knife being drawn. Center, back of the room.
Rohini: Next to entrance
Arasmes:en route to being in front of hiding outsider[with a 5' different. It would be difficult to hit the thing if it stayed in hiding].
Drovya: Next to Rohini
Petrova: Corner of room, same side of the pillar as Arasmes and Talon.
Hanethes: Next to Drovya
Kanthuun: Floating above the fray; I assume in the center of the room.

The inquisitor pulled out his mace and stood in front of its hiding place.

"We are not alone in here!"

As soon as the creature felt the inquisitor's eyes upon it, it readied an attack, which it now loosed as it lunged out from cover with its blade.

Attack on Arasmes
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
The inquisitor reacted, sidestepping the attack.

The cacodaemons whom had been invisible saw their master move into action and gleefully removed their invisibility on either side of the flying Kanthuun, likewise in the air.

Caco attacks!
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 Miss! Mage Armor has protected you!
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Hit! Damage:1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Kanthuun's Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 No further ill effects. :)

Initiative has started! This time, we have Kanthuun, Hanethes, Arasmes, Drovya, Talon, Rohini, Vulnadaemon, Petrova, Cacodaemons as our initiative order.
Note that the cacos are flying in the air but still in melee.


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

"Poxy bastards," snarls Kanthuun. He swoops backwards in order to get both cacodaemons into range. "Let me color your drab world." Various hues seem to ooze from his arms and face as he chants, releasing a brilliant splash of color at the daemons.

Fly: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Color Spray on the cacos.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Will saves for the cacos!
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Aside from being distracted by the light show for a few seconds, the outsiders suffered no ill effects.


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

Poxy bastards!


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

Hanethes draws his blade this time, whipping it in the air towards the closest cacodaemon.

I guess I'll just move and make a standard attack this time, not sure if I can do a full attack yet.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 (magic but not silver)
Sneak Attack? If flat-footed.
3d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 3) = 11 (and bleed 3)

And that didn't hit anything.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Giddy as the cacodaemons were, the beasts moved too quickly to be harmed by the rogue's ranged attack.

Arasmes brought his weapon arm down in a wide arc at the fiend, but the creature dodged handily.

Arasmes' attack roll on the vdaemon
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Next up: Drovya; followed by Talon and Rohini.


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

Not meant to be a ranged attack, just move and melee. :) Sorry, whipping in the air is referring to the sound it makes.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Well, they were in the air, so... perhaps that was a moot point anyway. You couldn't have reached them in melee.


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

Ah, okay. I thought we were in a low-ceiling location. Thanks for clarifying.


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

Hellooo! Flying sorcerer up here! Oh, but I see how you'd be confused, Hanethes. They are in melee with me.


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

"Throw one down to me, Kanthuun. You shouldn't get all the fun!"

Hanethes says as he moves towards the center of the room under the flying sorcerer, whipping his blade upward in a vain attempt to at least catch the tail of one of the cacodaemons.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Flavorful narrative. Drovya, your turn. Then Talon, followed by Rohini.


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Drovya chants briefly and brings a vague, disc shaped hemisphere of force into being before him before moving into a flanking position around the vulnadaemon with Arasmes, a wolfish grin on his face.

Cast shield then move around behind the daemon. AC is now 21/16/20

'Ware that dagger, Silvertongue.


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

Do we get a bardic bonus on narrative? Avast, you scoundrels!


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

It's not flanking until Talon joins the fray. Then you've boxed it in. It is his turn, anyway. The monster can be reached for the fighter with a 5-foot-step.


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 76/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

Talon will take said flank and tries to hit it as hard as he can. After sitting out the last three fights due to it being over before he got into the fray or due to being unconscious, he was ready and able for this one.
"My turn."

Power Attack, Flank: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 2 = 27

2d4 + 16 ⇒ (2, 3) + 16 = 21

Power Attack, Flank: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 2 = 19

2d4 + 16 ⇒ (2, 1) + 16 = 19

"That is how it's done!"


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

"Kanthuun, fly your friends down here so we can play, too!" Petrova calls up.

On her turn, if she's able to get into melee with the vulnadaemon, she does so. If it's more than a 5-foot step for her, ignore the battledance bonuses.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 +1 battle dance
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 +1 battle dance


Female Changeling Cleric of Desna 8
Stats:
HP 45/45; 7/9 channels; 6/9 bit of luck; Init +0; Perception +9; AC 18/11/18; F+8, R+4, W+14; CMB +4, CMD: 15

Rohini will fire her crossbow at one of the Cacos. Are they both in melee with Kanthuun? If not, she'll fire at whichever is NOT engaged in melee and ignore the -4 below.
Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 2 - 4 = 16 Actually, make that an 18, because she is +4 with the crossbow.
If that hits, damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5
By the way, Rohini is saving her very few offensive spells in anticipation of even gnarlier fights ahead, but feel free to let her know if you think she should be breaking some of them out earlier.


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

I moved away from them, so there should be no -4. I tried to hit them with ranged attack...


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

After Drovya moved into position, Stark slammed into the vulnadaemon whilst it was distracted by the other two surrounding it. Despite the fiend's inherent hardiness, the amount of bloody mist seeping from the creature's torso wound indicated it was very much hurt.

Rohini aimed and shot at one of the cacodaemons deftly, hitting it spot-on only to have the monster ignore the damage entirely. The thing eyed the cleric briefly, as if weighing its options.

The vulnadaemon shuddered, and a physical wave of dread and despair permeated from the creature, wrenching at memories best forgotten by all nearby.

DC 18 Will Save for everybody in the area or be shaken. This is a fear effect.
Arasmes' save:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Following this, the fiend let out a loud, unearthly scream that echoed through the area. More loose rocks fell off of the crumbling walls and pillar. The daemon seemed aware of the desperate situation it was in, and moved to attack Drovya to make escape through the route of least resistance. However, it seemed content to use a spell-

Concentration check:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
-but took too long to muster the energies, providing an opening that Arasmes, Talon, and Drovya could take advantage of.

AoOs, you guys.
Arasmes AoO:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Petrova,there's a chance there will be no vulnadaemon on your turn. Even if there were, there are no more available spaces to attack it. Do you wish to change your action? Init-AoOs, Petrova, Cacodaemons, Kanthuun, Hanethes, Arasmes, Drovya, Talon, Rohini


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 76/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Talon musters up all his bravado and confidence to shake off any painful memories.

AOO: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 + 2 = 31

2d4 + 16 ⇒ (1, 1) + 16 = 18

Talon takes the opportunity presented to take a quick swipe at the daemon.


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

Hanethes switches to the Vulnadaemon, who is creating more of a debacle than the smaller flying things.

+1 dueling sword
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Oh and my Will Save
1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 2 = 23


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

will save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Drovya shudders as memories of his slaughtered family pour into his mind. Black Ivan looms large in his hands. He strikes out at the daemon, the desire to fight or flee rising up in him as his mind recoils.

two handed attack: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 - 2 = 12
damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Rolling a bunch of garbage this morning.


Female Changeling Cleric of Desna 8
Stats:
HP 45/45; 7/9 channels; 6/9 bit of luck; Init +0; Perception +9; AC 18/11/18; F+8, R+4, W+14; CMB +4, CMD: 15

Will save (including +2 bonus because of courageous feat): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Despite all her training and years spent overcoming the terror of the flight from her mother hag so long ago, it all comes flooding back into Rohini's mind in the presence of this abomination...


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Thankfully for all those involved (except for Black Ivan, perhaps), the vulnadaemon was slain messily by the opportune attacks of Talon and Arasmes.
I need to grant Petrova the chance to change her action. Hanethes, as well, but the cacos go before him, so, yes.


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Kanthuun is unmoved by the vulnadaemon's attempt. "I was baptized in the Maelstrom, churl!" He turns to a cacodaemon and gives it a taste of its own medicine. Horrible swirls of color coalesce across his features, appearing eldritch and unnatural. "AROINT THEE!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

He then swoops away from both of them to give others a free shot.

Dat's-a Demora-lize


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Petrova tries to shake off the horrific images that assault her mind, but is unsuccessful.

Her hands shaking, she drops her sword and readies her sling, letting fly.
Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

The shaken condition only will last until after Rohini's next move.
The cacodaemons were in something like a feeding frenzy, paying no heed to their fallen companion. Not that this was surprising to anyone...

Petrova managed to hit the same cacodaemon as Rohini. The thing looked at the ground below again in annoyance, gnashing its terrible teeth. Noticing her weakness, it made a hissing sound. The two cacodaemons abandoned their flying prey to focus on the shaken females.

Cacodaemon 1 vs. Rohini
Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

The cacodaemon attacking the cleric was so distracted by (and thoroughly enjoying) her distress that it lacked the concentration needed to make a proper hit, flying wide.

Cacodaemon 2 vs. Petrova
Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

The second horror managed to only make contact with the fetching fetchling's armor.

Kanthuun turned to the one on Petrova and managed to make his visage terrible indeed, striking fear into a creature that seldom felt it. It sure is, Kanthuun. Exactly a demoralize. So this bugger is shaken.

Hanethes, I'm redirecting your attack. Hope that's alright. It should be-but mind while you have allies nearby you're not flanking due to the fact the girls are carrying ranges weapons. They don't threaten.
The rogue moved near the cacodaemon on Rohini and ran it through expertly. It was a shame that the damage wasn't enough to kill it. If left to its own devices, it would probably heal itself in just a few seconds.

Arasmes moved around the pillar and cast detect magic to ensure no other abominations were lurking nearby, unseen.

Init right now-Drovya, Talon, Rohini, Petrova, cacodaemons.


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Drovya charged back across the room towards the cacodaemon that had attacked Rohini, hoping to flank it with Hanethes.

Charging Two-Handed Attack: 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 11 - 2 + 2 = 31 +2 if I can get into flank
Confirm crit: 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 11 - 2 + 2 = 15 also possibly +2
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Crit Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
AC at 19 until next round due to charge.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

You would have to charge through Talon's square. Bit of fun, though-you could jump over him with a DC 19 acrobatics check.... which is like a 10% chance of success for you. Looks like you're going to get a hit in no matter what(and you can flank with Hanethes), but no charge(and no crit as a result. Sorry, my man.

The cacodamon that had been assaulting the healer received another sword wound for its efforts by a dominating Black Ivan, though it withstood the attack by the last vestiges of its strength.


So, Caco 1 is currently in combat with Petrova.
Caco 2 is seperate, and is being flanked by Hanethes and Drovya (the monster is in Rohini's square, which means that there are two empty squares on the ground around her, and open positions next to Petrova to attack her personal daemon.
Init: Talon,Rohini,Petrova,Cacodaemons


Female Changeling Cleric of Desna 8
Stats:
HP 45/45; 7/9 channels; 6/9 bit of luck; Init +0; Perception +9; AC 18/11/18; F+8, R+4, W+14; CMB +4, CMD: 15

On Rohini's turn she drops her crossbow, draws her +1 spear, and attacks the Cacodaemon.
Spear: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 - 2 = 4
Oof.


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

No problem. Without a map or miniatures, its hard to imagine what this battlefield looks like, so redirect away.


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 76/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

Talon moves to help out Petrova and attacks the daemon currently threatening her.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

2d4 + 16 ⇒ (2, 3) + 16 = 21

As he slices into the creature, he gives a wink to the bard.


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

"Opportunist," chuckles Kanthuun from above as he stays clear of the cacos.

901 to 950 of 3,490 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TEE's Into the Obscure (A Dark Extraplanar Adventure) Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.