Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Into the Obscure (A Dark Extraplanar Adventure)

Game Master Halflingtime

The terrible plane of Abaddon lies in wait...


701 to 750 of 3,502 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

"I mean, it might not be the most valuable or magical of your things, but that Rohini dreamed about it being so important means it isn't something you should lose... and it certainly looked vital enough that it would be the first thing most of my kind would take. I'd say that or suspiciously lustrous jewelry..."


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

"Do you have a...rag, Gant?" Kanthuun eyes the slimy Wayfinder warily.

"Rohini, a pleasure. Gant--competition? Was someone specifically searching for this? Or just saw it as a pretty bauble?"


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

The man hands over a spare pillow.
"My arch nemesis would have an eye for it, yes... But only because it looks important and planes-travelling adventurers held it. That's not even to mention that a man that I must admit I found less erudite than the rest of you came through this way with a similar object not long ago, though his was blackened and looked like a night-hag manufacturing."

Gant twinged as three tongues licked his ear lazily, spreading the same goo now covering the wayfinder.
"You see, I have a bit of a game going here. A long-held deadlock against a named fiend that I have no idea of why I am compelled to fight. All I know is that she will stop at nothing to get to the material plane to wreak havoc, and I will stop at nothing to prevent her from doing so."

The elderly petitioner laughed once more.
"I went as far as to make a trap for her by helping create this town. Where there are many of us, there is a reason for her to nest nearby. Where there are hunted, adventurers will also inevitably be lured. I could keep a watch on her, monopolize mortals in the area, and prevent a few transformations while at it. Neat trick, eh?"

His face darkened.
"But it's gotten a bit out of hand, as you've noticed, no doubt."


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

Hanethes leans against something that looks sturdy and not as disgusting as the rest of the room in a casual stance with a charming smile.

"Just a bit, yes. I'm glad you saved the wayfinder for us. And kept it from the hands of your nemesis and her minions. Thank you."


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

"Don't thank me just yet, son. I have requests I'm about to make of you, and I understand if you refuse the second one, but the first is absolutely nonnegotiable if you wish me not to molest your progress."

The petitioner stood up with some difficulty.
"Take Rohini with you. As nice as it has been keeping her nigh-but-captive in my home, she doesn't belong here."


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

Hanethes stands up straight and bows his head in a respectful but nonchalant salute towards the woman.

"I was going to suggest that she come with us anyway, if she would like to that is. Such lovely company will be just the distraction we need to keep our minds from the mire of despair that seems to be the normal earth in this place."


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 44/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

"Another lovely lady will always be welcome. And thanks for getting us our wayfinder."


Female Changeling Cleric of Desna 8
Stats:
HP 45/45; 7/9 channels; 6/9 bit of luck; Init +0; Perception +9; AC 18/11/18; F+8, R+4, W+14; CMB +4, CMD: 15

"I appreciate the welcome. I did not relish the thought of trying to find my way out alone, and I will aim to make your objectives my own until we return once more to the material plane. I can assure you that I will be of assistance, and bring the blessings and good fortunes of the Song of the Spheres to the venture. I see that you have a servant of the Dawnflower among you; our two goddesses have often made common purpose. I place myself in your hands and, as ever, in those of the good Lady Desna."

Rohini tuns to Gant and makes a solemn bow. It is evident words have previously been spoken and both were prepared for this moment. Rohini steps about half of the distance to the party and waits next to a wall for the party to finish conducting its business with Gant.


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

"Well, all this talk should bring the Plane right down upon us. Do the blasted rains make it deaf?" Kanthuun prepares for a swarm of daemons to appear.

"What's the second one?"


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

"Before you panic, it's safe to talk in here. The bones aren't set up just for decoration... However, Rohini knows better to invoke such names beyond a whisper outside these walls."

Gant looked from face to face, gauging to see how they'd react to his next request that was as urgent as it was unreasonable.

"I would quite like you to put an end to this game, you see. I do not think I can on my own, and trust me when I say you are the first to come this way I have dared to ask."

"I want you to slay Uraffa."


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Drovya is quite taken aback at the sudden appearance of the wayfinder and cacodaemon, but the shock on his face turns to something far more sinister, and then disappears entirely like a sudden storm.

Deceiver! Thief! Unleash me and we will slay them all! No, no, I am not... I will not, these are my friends... As for the old man, and the woman, there is more here. I will ask... and then we will see.

Ah, thank you Gant, for the return of our property. Kanthuun, does it still work? He bows his head, A pleasure to meet you Rohini, I am Drovya, and this is Ivan.
He pats the hilt of his sword as he continues. How did you come to be here? And Gant, forgive my curiosity, but how does that daemon serve you? From all my studies, I would expect it to hunt you, not serve you. I only ask because we may find that our interests align, and perhaps we can help each other, but first, we would know exactly who we are working with. I sense that you have a tale to tell as well, and I would hear it before we agree to anything.

Drovya settles back on the pillow and pulls a waterskin from his pack and takes a sip before offering a drink to the rest of the group.


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

"..." Kanthuun picks up the Wayfinder and deftly opens it.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

"Drovya, thank you for your confidence."

"This creature is perhaps the weakest of its kind. It is certainly the most foolish, I'll admit." Gant explained in reference to Mika.

"I found Mika being fed upon by its greater brethren for gods know how long. They just pinned it, bit it, waited for the wound to heal and mauled it some more. I put a stop to them with some help only to find the creature had taken a liking to me."

The old man flicked some goo off his ear.
"Of course, I mean that literally and figuratively. Mika gave me a bit of a nip and I am not of a strong build. They're supposed to carry a disease that drives you mad. I'll tell you, I don't feel any less sane than before, but perhaps my associates can tell you otherwise." With this, he gave a playful look at Rohini.

"I just get feelings from it, in my head. I don't think Mika really wishes me ill. Even after biting me, he followed me around like a... a pet? Is that what people have? I know enough about the plane to know it wants something from me, and I suspect it will probably want something from me in the moment of my destruction, but I don't intend to leave enough behind to trigger any sort of transformation. He seems happy, though, and I've seen little to indicate a penchant for cruelty."

-----
Kanthuun found, to his relief, that nothing within the wayfinder was broken or soiled. It was exactly as he had left it, with one single difference. The needle pointed ever so slightly more to the west. If Kanthuun hadn't memorized the position so perfectly each time he'd opened the device, he would not have even noticed.
-----

Noting the sorcerer's behavior, the petitioner sighed.
"I don't doubt you've already places to be and things to do. As I said, the only thing I would demand, even though I know it's unreasonable to do so, is that you take Rohini away from this place. Anything else I ask is... well, secondary."

Sense Motive DC 24:

For all this reassurance, the man was very concerned, and showed signs of withholding information in reference to his second request.


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

"I'm not sure if traveling with these men will really be any more pleasant than spending the rest of your days in the place, but they do kind of grow on you."

"Like mold, in many ways, and just as closely," she adds more quietly.


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

"I am certainly not sporific in any way, or soporific, or even sophomoric, so I'm not sure where she gets that..." Hanethes releases a sparkling grin.

Sense Motive
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 44/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

"I could make it more pleasant if she likes."


Female Changeling Cleric of Desna 8
Stats:
HP 45/45; 7/9 channels; 6/9 bit of luck; Init +0; Perception +9; AC 18/11/18; F+8, R+4, W+14; CMB +4, CMD: 15

I see what you mean, Petrova. You seem to have figured out how to handle them, so I'll follow your lead.


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Drovya shakes his head at the banter, well accustomed as he is to it, yet still reticent to join in.

Not going to bother rolling sense motive since even a 20 would not beat the DC for me.

He turns back to Gant with a smile, Secondary? Slaying a powerful daemon is secondary? He sighs in acquiescence. You said you had help with another such problem, can you not call upon that help again? If not, what can you tell us of this daemon, Uraffa? If we know what we face, we could be of more use to you. And this other person, who carried the Hags' wayfinder? How long ago? What happened to him?

The cacodaemons sometimes serve as familiars to powerful spellcasters. Be wary Gregorovitch.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

"My partner has long since destroyed himself, Drovya, and there seems to an infinite number of powerful daemons in this place. I say it is secondary because I do not presume my plight is any less than yours. Why else would you be here?"

Gant tried to collect his thoughts, wrinkling his face further.
"To answer your later questions, I must first began by saying Uraffa is a rogue vulnadaemon whose magical power has attracted a brood of other daemons to her nest. She's been on the material plane before, and in the time I've spent listening to her comings and goings, she has promised an escape to the petitioners and daemons she's seduced, who grow in number quickly by our terms, but not, really, by yours."

"She's promised her more powerful followers a feast; that the other realm has an abundance of easy prey. For her, with all her sorcery and goods she's stolen from her time on the mortal sphere, I've no doubt of that."

The cacodaemon lifted off its master's shoulders and began flying around the room, dashing in between bone chains.

"Once, when this settlement was new, I took my then-larger group of followers in an attempt to take her en masse, and I can tell you that her mastery of lightning is unsettling, as is the fact she made her nest in ruins melded into the jungle, giving her access to structures that one could trap or lay ambushes in easily. You might be able to forgo that altogether if you could lure her outside with a promise of a way out, but... as I said, she has protection. At least two of her guards are suspiridaemons, and cacodaemons are drawn to her operation like flies to a corpse."

Knowledge the Planes DC 17:

Suspiridaemons are nasty, three-legged bird-like humanoid outsiders with lopsided heads held up only by necks covered in rings. They embody death by suffocation and strangulation, and can rob creatures their breath and sicken them with a concussive gasp before strangling what life is left from them.
They are incapable of speech outside their telepathy, but thankfully have no fast healing (though disease, acid, poison, and death effects don't harm them. They resist damage from fire, electricity, and cold, and nearly resist sonic effects entirely. They also have a strong damage reduction against weapons that aren't good aligned or silver.
Though it can activate or deactivate it at will, the creature also has a thin air aura about itself, which simulates the effects of altitude sickness and makes breathing even harder.

Knowledge the Planes DC 22:

Suspiridaemons prefer to lurk in darkness and pull the weakest, smallest, or isolated prey silently into its embrace, where it patiently and slowly wrings the life out of it with its lengthly, hideous, and strong tongue, often within shouting distance of the other prey. It can draw out a soul from a dying creature, and those who have witnessed the event say that this appears to give the creature the same satisfaction as breathing for the first time.

Knowledge the Planes DC 25:

Suspiridaemons pride themselves on the number of souls they have deprived of life by strangulation, and this amount often corresponds to the number of iron rings a suspiridaemon wears on its body. While most suspiridaemons are relatively weak compared to their daemonic kin, a particularly skillful individual who is talented at crafting as well as killing can construct iron collars adorned with gem slots, items that give the suspiridaemon the ability to contain the souls of its victims in the rings for trade in the soul markets of Abaddon. When a suspiridaemon is slain, its iron rings disintegrate into ash, and any gems held within are shattered as well, freeing the trapped souls.-This is actually directly from the pfssrd-

"As for the man who came through here not long ago, I cannot say for sure when he came... Rohini may better recall by days (Rohini's internal clock would say this happened less than a week ago-probaby close to four days), which I cannot count without some sort of cycle to compare it to, but he struck me as being disguised. Perhaps he was not a man at all... but he was a mortal, alone, and somehow managed to avoid being butchered by my wayward flock."
"He met with me at Baema's and asked if I had seen anyone or anything pass this way before him of any importance. I told him no, and he rather... well, he insisted I was lying, bought a drink and left after looking at his own blayli-wayfinder thing and muttering something I didn't quite make out."


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Detect lies or Sense Motive DC 25:

Again, the old petitioner was withholding information. He wasn't lying, persay, until he faltered with saying he couldn't make out what the man said.


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

Knowledge Planes: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

"Suspiridaemons. They'll just take your breath away," Petrova comments, telling the others what's under all the spoilers.


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 44/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

"Does that mean you and Rohini are Suspiridaemons?" Talon jokes.


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

"I see. And what, exactly, was this 'something you didn't quite make out'? It could be important, especially if we decide to take on this other quest you've given us."


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

"No, apparently the sight of us just sucks your brains from your body, not your breath."


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 44/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

"Heh, you must admit I still have my charm." Talon smiles not letting that jab ruin his mood.


Female Changeling Cleric of Desna 8
Stats:
HP 45/45; 7/9 channels; 6/9 bit of luck; Init +0; Perception +9; AC 18/11/18; F+8, R+4, W+14; CMB +4, CMD: 15

Sense motive=1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Does Rohini have any particular insight about this Uraffa situation, or is it not something she's talked to Gant about too much?
Looks like Hanethes made the sense motive roll, but he'll have to share with us later...


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!
Hanethes Starsprings wrote:

1d20+9

"I see. And what, exactly, was this 'something you didn't quite make out'? It could be important, especially if we decide to take on this other quest you've given us."

Gant looked at Hanethes in the eye and shot a short, sideways glance to Rohini before returning to engage the half-elf,shaking his head.

"As I said, I couldn't quite make it out... though perhaps if I think on it some more, away from all this noise, I could make something of it. I don't think I could remember with all this ruckus, though..."

Hanethes gets the idea that whatever is being omitted might be easier to coax out of the petitioner if the cleric of Desna isn't present. Goddess only knows why.

Meanwhile, Mika had zoomed back into the socializing adventurer's midst, eventually landing on Drovya's arm, where it began circling the bite he'd sustained but a few hours prior.

She knows all that has been said, but from some discussion, Rohini could also lead the party to a secret entrance in the ruins that Gant discovered with magic not two weeks ago.


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Drovya startles as Mika alights on his arm and stumbles back into a crouch, trying to shake the creature off his arm without appearing overly rude.

Uh, we ran afoul of a vulnadaemon earlier, but it didn't seem to have any more power over lightning than one would expect from its kind.

He shakes his arm again, trying to be discreet, while his shakes become more vigorous, all the while the nearly forgotten itch in his arm escalates into a maddening buzz.

Uh, I don't suppose you could call it off? Could you?


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

"Then you ran into one of her minions. I can never keep track of her fellow vulnadaemons, the shape-changing throws one off.. there could even be a few in town now."

Gant concentrated on Mika for a moment, jerking his right arm sideways. With some reluctance, the cacodaemon extricated itself, only to hiss urgently and circle the arm in flight.

"What in the Styx are you on about, Mika?! Don't be so rude to guests!"

The old man hobbled over and grabbed the thing bodily, pulling it away by force.


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Drovya vigorously itches the bite once Gant pulls Mika off.

Damned bugs he curses, this bite will not... stop... itching!

He digs his fingernails in deeply, breaking the skin and releasing a slow trickle of blood as he worries the wound.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

You've taken one point of damage, Drovya.

The blood seeping out had distinct black specks in it. The swelling had also flared up a little.

"My word," Gant breathed, surprised. "Did you get that bite here? In Abaddon?"


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

Hanethes nods. "I'm certain he did. Please don't tell me this daemon has spies implanted when she or her minions bites someone."


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

"She doesn't. I'd wager this is one of Apollyon's wayward experiments. Not that it's any comfort, mind you. New diseases are made in Abaddon all the time, and some are worse than others."


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

"We need to identify it and cure it," says Kanthuun, stating the obvious.


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Ah, Rohini, I hope this is not too forward, but do you have any skill with the healing arts? Can you tell me what it is? Damn, I should have brought some antiplague...


Female Changeling Cleric of Desna 8
Stats:
HP 45/45; 7/9 channels; 6/9 bit of luck; Init +0; Perception +9; AC 18/11/18; F+8, R+4, W+14; CMB +4, CMD: 15

Heal to identify?: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
iassume that's not good enough
i'm not sure what it is -- as Gant said, new things are made all the time around here, but If we can't figure it out, and assuming its something serious, I can try to help you with that. But I advise no one else to catch anything before I have another opportunity to commune with my Lady.
If no one urges her to hold off, Rohini will go ahead and approach Drovya, resting her hand on his shoulder and cast remove disease.
Caster level check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Indeed, you have no idea what it is, and you are well informed, Rohini. It is entirely possible that it's something Golarion has never seen before.

Aside from a slight relief in the itching, the spell fizzles out wasted, unable to purge the affliction. (But damn, it was close. Best of luck next time.)


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Thanks for trying Rohini. Trout, I'm assuming you'll tell me when to make a new save since the timing of days is so messed up here.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

I certainly will.
For those of you who've leveled up, it's okay to be level 6 now.


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

Kanthuun passes Drovya an antiplague vial.

"I didn't even think of this before," he says apologetically. "I have six more."


Gant's tenseness melted away at this exchange, as Kanthuun's reaction proved that the adventurers had at least been prepared for this eventuality.

"It seems Rohini and Kanthuun have this well in hand, Drovya."

The elderly petitioner backed away and sat back down, joined by the cacodaemon, who was clearly satisfied with itself.

"If you've need of a place to stay for a time, I offer my abode. It is the least I can do for your considerations."

His eyes shifted over to Arasmes thoughtfully.
"Though I would understand reluctance to accept this offer, but you've seen this town's alternatives."


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 44/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

"I for one accept your offer. It'll be nice to stay in a place where the residents don't try to fight us or steal from us."


Male Half Elf Rogue 8 (HP 51/51; AC 23/15/18; F+6, R+14, W+5 (+2 trap, enchant, fear), Init +5, Per +13 (+4 trap))

"The gift of hospitality is always a precious one, no matter what plane it is offered on." Hanethes says with a little bow of his head.


AC/Touch/FF: 21/16/16; F/R/W: +6/+9/+4 Max HP 47; Current HP 47

"Plus the dangling skeletal remains do give the place that homey, lived-in touch," Petrova adds dryly.

Now that they are settling for the "night", Petrova removes her black mask and begins tending her equipment.

Holding her sword out, she asks, "I'm assuming I don't have to explain to any of you gentlemen what would happen should you foolishly try to press the advantage of such a confined sleeping space?" and gives her sword blade two small snipping motions.


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

If they were gentlemen, mistress Petrova, you most likely would not need to remind them.

He shakes his head with a grin and accepts the flask from Kanthuun. Everything in its own time, eh Kanthuun?

Chucking, he turns to Rohini, Ah, Rohini, could I trouble you for a bit more of your divine aid? Even a small miracle would be much appreciated.

Like maybe a luck bonus on the saving throw? Or guidance or resistance if you have either of those orisons prepped.


Female Changeling Cleric of Desna 8
Stats:
HP 45/45; 7/9 channels; 6/9 bit of luck; Init +0; Perception +9; AC 18/11/18; F+8, R+4, W+14; CMB +4, CMD: 15

Yes, certainly. Never hesitate to ask. My purpose is to spread my Lady's blessings in the world, even this world. Let me share with you the blessing of my Lady's luck.

Rohini again touches Drovya on the shoulder, giving him a "bit of luck": For the next round, any time he rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result.


Spoiler:
Init +4; Perception +10 (+12); hp: 72 (72); AC 20/12/19; F+9, R+4, W+7; CMB +10, CMD: 22; Arcane Pool 4/8; Conditions: Drovya is wearing Talon's cloak, +1 to all saves.
Male Half Elf Bladebound Magus 8

Thank you Rohini!

Drovya chokes down the foul tasting concoction.

Fortitude #1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Fortitude #2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Ha! I think I'll take the first one.


Female :D Check out my fetching opercles!

Unless you want to utilize the third roll the domain power just granted you, though technically it would be during your sleep that these fort saves are made. Antiplague alone gives you two saves.
Oh, and you did save, quite obviously.

Blarg. In other news, Arasmes said he was going to post yesterday. I know he's busy, and I hate to leave him out, but I might need to just hurry time forward a bit if he hasn't posted by the time I get back from the school.


Stats:
Init: +0 Perception: +0 HP: 44/76 AC: 24/15/24 Fort:+10 Ref: +7 Will:+7(+1 versus Fear)(None)
Taldan Lore Warden 8 Wealth Sheet

"Well I'm certainly not a gentleman, but I like my organs and impressive appendages the way they are."


has awesome hair
Stats:
Init +6 Per +9 | AC 17/T 17/ FF 15 | HP 58/58 | F +8/R + 5/ W +7

"Ah, safe housing means I missed the opportunity to make a Rope Trick," says Kanthuun ruefully, picking through his re-packed quiver and pulling out some spider silk rope for inspection. "Petrova, I'd suggest we tie up any potential offenders of your honor, but they might enjoy that too much."

He bumps around under the jangling bones in search of pillows and a decent spot. And remains Level 6 until Kanthuun can get home and fiddle with Hero Lab. Oh, the humanity!

701 to 750 of 3,502 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TEE's Into the Obscure (A Dark Extraplanar Adventure) Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.