Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Into the Haunted Forest (Inactive)

Game Master Storycrafter

A short adventure intended for a new-to-PBP DM and new(ish) players.


51 to 100 of 346 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Wizard (Air Elementalist) 5; AC 14, 12 touch, 12 flatfooted; HP 43/43; Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 4; Initiative +8; Perception +16

Colwin gives Leotian a thumbs up, with a goofy grin, and then cautiously makes for the hobgoblin taking care to circle out well away from the dog. Eyes flickering nervously between the standing and slumbering hounds he makes his way to the corpse and, if no danger presents itself, begins to examine it in detail.

Pulling disgusted faces he looks for any possessions, identifying marks, and tries to determine how the creature was dressed.

This is a repost from above, made 2 search checks results of 19 and 18.


Male Elf Dervish Dancer Bard/2 | HP 12/12 (5NL) | AC: 13, Touch: 13, FF: 10 | Fort: -1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | Init +5 | Perception +2

I end my battle dance and sheath my blade thinking Well if there has been no fighting yet I don't think there will be any time soon I better save my energy for later battles if there are any today and if Aladaara allows us to fight. And if we do end up fighting the dog well then oh well I won't be able to show off my awesome fighting style.

Silver Crusade

F Half-Orc Sorcerer/1

"I volunteer to serve as watchwoman, everyone. We may have more enemies than dogs and hobgoblins around us."

Kensington stands as a lookout, keeping her eyes open so everyone else can investigate the hobgoblin if they want. She will vigilantly watch to alert the party should she notice any threats.

Perception check (just in case...) 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin 1

Aldaara nods to Kensington and moves in front of Colwin as he examines the body. Knowing that her attention to detail can leave something to be desired, she simply watches as Colwin examines the body. "What did you find?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Colwin:
He is dressed in an old-fashioned chain shirt, tunic, and leggings. His belt pouch has been turned inside-out, and his belt bears an empty dagger scabbard. The freshness of the corpse suggests that it was killed within the last day.

After a cursory search of the area, the tracks of three or four humanoids can be found. Their orientation suggests that the track makers may have fought with the hobgoblin.

A glint can be seen coming from a nearby bush.

There are still 3 sleeping dogs on the ground, and the remaining conscious dog is hungrily feeding on that bit of meat. But not for long.


Male Human Wizard (Air Elementalist) 5; AC 14, 12 touch, 12 flatfooted; HP 43/43; Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 4; Initiative +8; Perception +16

"If we plan to leave these dogs alive, and running wild - which my conscience approves of, by I intellectually find rather irresponsible - then we should get this body away from them. Aldaara could I prevail upon you to carry this unfortunate creature away? I shall help as I may, but, ah, well I am hardly statuesque." Colwin says dropping the trail rations he is still holding amidst the sleeping dogs and getting a handful of the hobgoblins armor.

"We really ought to hurry they will be waking any second now. And I really don't want to have to roast a puppy."

Colwin/I am being a bit mercenary here, but a Chainshirt is worth 100gp, sells for 50gp which is a significant portion of his entire wealth. Being a Stone Mason its about a months pay, and he can clean it with prestidigitation.

Lantern Lodge

Male Halfling Ranger/1

Leotian decides he'd best keep an eye on the dog while the others decide what they're going to do with the hobgoblin corpse they've rescued. He moves over towards the dog crouching down about five feet away "You must be really hungry my friend. Why else would you be trying to eat a dead hobgoblin... it must taste terrible. If we had time I'd go catch you a rabbit, but I don't think my companions would appreciate the delay."

He looks towards the others gathered around the hobgoblin "They're just strays Mr. Colwin only feral because they don't have anyone to take care of them. I very much doubt they are responsible for that poor fellows death, it was probably all they could find to eat. "They're really not so bad once you get to know them. What did you find over there?" He watches the dog tearing at the meat. I like this pup, I think I'll call him Ringle. Can I keep him?"

Silver Crusade

F Half-Orc Sorcerer/1

"Personally, I wouldn't think it's a good idea," Kensington warns. "Dogs are pack animals with incredible noses. But all I know is linguistics. Aboard the ship, we had a staff biologist, and we'd direct questions like that to her. I know, I know, you're probably all thinking 'why would you waste space on a ship for a civilian specialist?' But she was actually important. On the sea, Mother Nature is in charge, and you never know what's coming. Her knowledge and advice was invaluable whenever we'd encounter sharks, or creatures even nastier. Plus, she was also a master at controlling the weather. On a ship, a woman who can put a stop to hurricanes is a real life-saver."

OOC: The ship's staff marine biologist was a high-level Orc druidess who concentrated on the sea and on marine life. Talking to and negotiating with aquatic animals, telling the captain what oceanic creatures were and how to deal with them, controlling the weather to make it safe to sail, understanding the dynamics of water (such as its temperature, its changes and conditions,) and summoning needed marine life was her specialty.

Kensington only talked to her when the Captain wanted her to ask the biologist to come to the bridge.


Male Elf Dervish Dancer Bard/2 | HP 12/12 (5NL) | AC: 13, Touch: 13, FF: 10 | Fort: -1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | Init +5 | Perception +2

"Well maybe a dog wouldn't be a bad idea, think about it we always need a look out and because this one never went to sleep he must be great at staying awake. And besides we need another group member and with Leotian here he can be kept somewhat civil and only attack when we are like Alaadara here" Horfil points at Alaadara.

Having a dog might seem bad at first but if we can get another member that would be awesome! I'll agree with Leotian for now because he seems to be the only one who wants to keep him at the moment.

I roll Diplomacy to keep the dog. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Wow I'm getting horrible rolls...


Male Human Wizard (Air Elementalist) 5; AC 14, 12 touch, 12 flatfooted; HP 43/43; Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 4; Initiative +8; Perception +16

Colwin looks highly sceptical,

"The fact remains that we cannot take on a pack of feral dogs. Are choices are let them go or kill them. I shall leave it to your judgement if they represent a danger to travellers or not... As I say I would prefer not to harm them, I just, ah, worry."

He sighs heavily,

"I would think training a dog to follow would take weeks, and to guard weeks more..."

I am strongly against taking the dog, it will slow things down and either make more work for the DM or be a free unearned animal companion.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Paladin 1

"Stop wasting time!" Aldaara barks out at Horfil and Leotian. "Feel free to play dog trainer on your own time, but not on mine. Taking an animal, feral such as he is, is frankly too dangerous for the rest of us. How are we to know when the mutt will bite the hand that feeds it? Perhaps he will grow hungry during the night and plan to have a bite, when it's the dog's turn to 'keep watch'."

She turns to Kensington, and stretches out a hand. Speaking somewhat more calmly to her, she asks "May I have that blanket now, please?"

Hehe, barks. No pun intended.

Silver Crusade

F Half-Orc Sorcerer/1

Kensington obediently gives Aldaara the blanket.

"Is there anything else I can do to help?"


Male Human Wizard (Air Elementalist) 5; AC 14, 12 touch, 12 flatfooted; HP 43/43; Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 4; Initiative +8; Perception +16

Colwin watches Aldaara take charge with a curious expression, why do domineering women so intrigue me? How did I get so broken, ah, the heart wants what it wants I suppose.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin 1

She shakes her head at Kensington, and takes the blanket from her. She then moves past Colwin without even giving him a look. Kneeling to the ground, she wraps the blanket about the hobgoblin, before hoisting him up over her shoulder.

Just wondering, what exactly is the plan for the dead hobgoblin? Also, don't forget about the glint in the bush. I'm almost certain I'd fail to see it.


Male Human Wizard (Air Elementalist) 5; AC 14, 12 touch, 12 flatfooted; HP 43/43; Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 4; Initiative +8; Perception +16

"I propose we cremate the poor creature, we should have ready access to wood and I can create a roaring fire swiftly. We can, ah, keep the chain shirt, I know its a tad unsavory, but he's not using it and its worth a great deal of money - I'm pretty sure I can repair any damage." Colwin says, following after the paladin and coincidently placing her between the dogs and himself as soon as possible.

Colwin wants to nick his armor, and um, examine, ah his wounds, for um... Oh no wait, I have it! Give him a decent cremation, he was after all a thinking creature - even if a typically naughty one ;) Not forgotten the glint, but I'm guessing we can investigate after the dogs awaken, and we are well away from them again.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Half-Orc Sorcerer/1

How low class, Kensington thinks to herself, but she wisely elects not to say so. Robbing from the dead. Back on the ship, someone's personal affects would be sent back to their parents if they died and weren't reincarnated. And back home, the family gets first claim if someone dies and chooses not to be reincarnated. We disapprove of grave robbery back home. Still, maybe these mainlanders have different customs. After all, when's the last time you saw a druid walking around? Back home, almost everyone is a druid. I was one of the rare exceptions.

Kensington says nothing, but maintains her vigilant watch.

OOC: Kensington has merely thought everything in italics. She has not spoken a word.


Male Elf Dervish Dancer Bard/2 | HP 12/12 (5NL) | AC: 13, Touch: 13, FF: 10 | Fort: -1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | Init +5 | Perception +2

"Fine I can see that all of you don't want to take the dog(s) in, I was just talking about the one not asleep but whatever, and I did forget our mission with the sight of this pack. I say we press on and deliver the package before it gets too late. Leotian can you send the dog on it marry way?" Okay the group shot down the dog idea no matter it was a decent thought but too many non-believers.

I do not know about the glint in the bushes so that is why I did not say anything about it... Who did the perception check again to find that?? Was it Kensington or Aldaaara?

"Oh Aldaara what do you need the blanket for anyway??


Anyone taking a cursory look around the clearing would notice the glint. No perception check was needed. Perhaps for sake of argument, everyone would have noticed except Leotian, who was somewhat busy "playing" with the dog.

The dogs are starting to arouse. You have a few more seconds before they will fully awaken.

Also, alas, training the dog would take a very long time, as Colwin suggests.

Silver Crusade

F Half-Orc Sorcerer/1

"I'll go check it out," Kensington offers. "If anything happens to me, you guys haven't lost anything.

She then heads for the glint, watching for any sign of life. If she sees anything humanoid, she will greet it with every language she knows.


Male Elf Dervish Dancer Bard/2 | HP 12/12 (5NL) | AC: 13, Touch: 13, FF: 10 | Fort: -1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | Init +5 | Perception +2

Perception check to notice the dogs starting to wake up... 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7I can't believe the horrible luck I'm getting with rolls...

If I notice:
[b]"Hey guys the dogs are starting to wake up." Horfil draws his blade again.

If I don't notice:
I do nothing but watch where Kensington goes to see if she needs help.


Male Human Wizard (Air Elementalist) 5; AC 14, 12 touch, 12 flatfooted; HP 43/43; Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 4; Initiative +8; Perception +16

Seeing the dogs stirring Colwin raises his hand ready to shoot a fire jet if they attack. Gibbeous puffs up his feathers in an attempt to look menacing.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin 1

Seeing the dogs stir, while still holding the hobgoblin stuffed blanket, Aldaara tenses up a bit. She puts her free hand on her blade, preparing to draw it.

"We need to move. Those dogs are going to awaken soon. Then we're going to have a fight on our hands. Kensington. Hurry!"


Male Human Wizard (Air Elementalist) 5; AC 14, 12 touch, 12 flatfooted; HP 43/43; Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 4; Initiative +8; Perception +16

I was under the impression we had picked up the hobgoblin and were already moving away. Basically Colwin moves away, gets behind the paladin and readies a fire jet - he will 5ft as part of his ready action if he needs to do so to hit the dogs with his 20ft. line. Hopefully the dropped rations distract them..

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin 1

I thought the sleeping dogs were right next to the glint in the bush, and thus Kensington would be right next to them.


Sorry, I suppose a map would have helped here.

Imagine a 30 foot clearing around a bend in the road, as the party was heading east (and the bend now has them facing north). In the middle of the clearing was the hobgoblin's body. Surrounding it, roughly at points NE, NW, SE, SW were the four dogs. Pulling in different directions. Colwin managed to put all but 1 asleep, so they are approximately 5 feet from the body. They are laying on the ground near the hobgoblin body.

The one that Leotian managed to draw away is now about 15 feet from the body, still busily engrossed in its meal. Warily eyeing the goings on the group.

The glint in the bush is about 30 feet from the body, to the west. Just off of the road (well, maybe 10 feet or so off the road, in the grass and bushes).

To be clear, Colwin, are you carrying the hobgoblin body, or did you take off the chain shirt or any other clothes?

I'll try to get a map up ASAP, especially if you guys are thinking you'd like to take on the waking dogs


Male Human Wizard (Air Elementalist) 5; AC 14, 12 touch, 12 flatfooted; HP 43/43; Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 4; Initiative +8; Perception +16

Aldaara is carrying the hobgoblin body in a blanket - to avoid ickiness sensibly - with Colwin following along. I'm pretty sure Colwin would have been too weak. I don't think anyone IC actually wants to fight them, Colwin is just readying in case when they awake they come after the hobgoblin instead of being content with the trail rations he scattered.

Silver Crusade

F Half-Orc Sorcerer/1

She continues walking toward the clint, looking for whatever she can find.

This group is a disaster. So badly organized. It's as if we're all on opposite pages when we should be on the same page. We simply must nominate a Captain, she thinks to herself, but wisely doesn't say.


Male Elf Dervish Dancer Bard/2 | HP 12/12 (5NL) | AC: 13, Touch: 13, FF: 10 | Fort: -1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | Init +5 | Perception +2

Horfil moves toward Colwin anticipating the dogs awakening. Sense I do not have a map my position is not going to be in front of Colwin just to the side of by 5ft. Oh and my blade is drawn it was the last post.


Kensington:
You find a very interesting dagger. The dagger's tang, bolster, and blade's center appear to be made of liquid flame. There is something inscribed on the dagger's hilt. It appears to be Draconic, which you speak. It says "Brightflame."

So far I have Aldaara and Colwin carrying the hobgoblin body away from the clearing and awakening dogs. I assume you're continuing up the trail, to the north? Kensington is on the west side of the clearing, appearing to pick up something. Horfil appears to be near the center of the clearing, in the center of the sleeping dogs, watching Kensington? And Leotian is near the southern end of the clearing debating about keeping the dog?

Silver Crusade

F Half-Orc Sorcerer/1

"Fascinating." She approaches the dagger, and picks it up. "I wonder if this is magical."

Either way, she holds her new possession, then takes a quick look around for anything dangerous.

"Maybe the hobgoblin died for this dagger, or died from it."

Realizing this, she hurries back to the others.

Silver Crusade

F Half-Orc Sorcerer/1

Kensington goes to the dagger and picks it up.

"I'll bet it's magical, fire probably. No doubt about it. I wonder if the hobgoblin died for this, or from it."

She holds her new possession and goes back to the group.

Lantern Lodge

Male Halfling Ranger/1

Leotian sighs and shrugs his shoulders "Unfortunately the mean paladin lady, though unnecessarily surly is right, traveling with companions isn't an ideal situation to be taming a dog." He stands, and tosses the dog another ration "Here you go buddy it's not great, but you won't go hungry."

He looks towards the others, and starts making his way over there, hurrying to catch up as they seem to already be done their investigation. He answers Horfil as he moves "I can't really send the dog anywhere, when he's ready to leave he will, but he should be pretty content with his new meal, I doubt he'll bother us." He skirts the sleeping dogs not wanting to wake them up, and keeping an eye on them in case they do.

Sorry everyone I didn't mean to make keeping the dog an actual issue, I figured everyone would say no and that would be that.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin 1

Don't worry about it. I'm not actually upset or anything.

Silver Crusade

F Half-Orc Sorcerer/1

OOC: I'm not upset, either.


Male Human Wizard (Air Elementalist) 5; AC 14, 12 touch, 12 flatfooted; HP 43/43; Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 4; Initiative +8; Perception +16

Lol, I doubt any of us are that fragile :)


Regarding the dog, mayhap if we collectively decide to continue on as a grup after the conclusion of this adventure, we can find a way for Leotian to have a companion :)

Assuming that no one wants to go back and fight the dogs, now that you have essentially covered the clearing. . .

As the dogs groggily awaken, they each take one sorrowful, longing look at the distancing party, and turn towards their companion, who seems to have lucked upon a fresher meal. They bound towards him and then begin to squabble over the rations left behind on the road.

At this point, continuing on the road, as you need to for your current errand, you will be passing by the "Traveler's Stop Inn". It is located on a spot where the road runs up very near to the edge of the Arthfell Forest. At the current pace, the group will arrive at the Inn shortly after nightfall.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin 1

Past their previous plight, Aldaara, still carrying the hobgoblin, turns to the rest of the group. "Now that the dogs are behind us, what to do with the creature?" She gestures by shrugging the shoulder that the creature is rested upon.

"Though the creature's species is a uncivilized lot, perhaps this particular one was no evil beast. Should we give it a proper burial?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Wizard (Air Elementalist) 5; AC 14, 12 touch, 12 flatfooted; HP 43/43; Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 4; Initiative +8; Perception +16

"I say we cremate him, digging a grave or finding stones for a cairn is going to take an age whereas there appears to be plenty of wood close to hand. I'll just, ah, remove his armor, once I have cleaned it with a bit of presidigitation it might be usable... As I said unsavoury, but if there is even a chance it could save someone from a fate similar to this fellows its worth a little, ah, grubbiness to me. If any of you would be good enough to gather some wood, I will prepare the body.

If nobody strenuously objects he carefull removes the hobgoblins armor, being as respectful as he is able with the corpse, and looking distinctly nauseated. Once it has been removed he chants,

"Sousicodalaixekcitsilajarfalacrepus!" Waving making an odd little twitching of his fingers as he does so, and sending an array of purple transluscent bubbles rushing from his fingertips. First the bubbles wrap around his hands, leaving them gore free and pristine, then they rush about the corpse itself, removing the grit, dirt, dried blood, and dog drool, and finally they scour the armor leaving it gleaming.

Colwin examines the armor to see if it is need of repairs with a craftsman's eye.

I doubt its needed, but I'll roll appraise just in case.

Appraise: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Silver Crusade

F Half-Orc Sorcerer/1

"All life deserves some respect. Though the soul is gone, the body has its use. To burn it is a waste, as it deprives the smaller creatures and the earth of the corpse's nutrients. I do not mind burying him."


Male Human Wizard (Air Elementalist) 5; AC 14, 12 touch, 12 flatfooted; HP 43/43; Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 4; Initiative +8; Perception +16

"By that logic we might as well just give him back to the dogs surely?" Colwin replies, tapping his chin rhythmically with a finger, "I mean its almost a silly to follow a feeling of wrongness that has little logical root. But by extension of such logic, its also rather silly to bury our dead when we could eat them ourselves, indeed I am told some cultures view cannibalism as an act of love in which they can make their loved ones a part of them after death... For myself, unless there are plans to have a person raised, a body is a lump of meat. Though my stomach still reels at the thought of human, or indeed hobgoblin jerky..."

He stops musing, glances about blushes and coughs, "By which I mean, ah, do as you will."


Colwin Throssle wrote:

Colwin examines the armor to see if it is need of repairs with a craftsman's eye.

I doubt its needed, but I'll roll appraise just in case.

[dice=Appraise]1d20+5

The armor does not appear to require any repairs necessary to obtain it's full value in trade.

Silver Crusade

F Half-Orc Sorcerer/1

"We are taught in school that the ancestors, the Orcs we escaped when we followed The Madame to her island and learned our new way along the way, would eat the flesh of the dead. But this filthy practice is someone we have left behind, in favor of sky burial as an offering to the birds and worms. The cycle of life must continue. I suggest we perform sky burial. It is the least troublesome option, and the most respectful. All we need is any large stone, and I can lead the ceremony."

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin 1

With a curt nod, Aldaara agrees. "Let us perform this sky burial then. A large stone should be laying about somewhere. We must be quick, however. We've already suffered enough of a delay." She takes the moment to place the hobgoblin back over her shoulder.

"The rest of you can move more quickly than I. I'll keep on the road. When you find a proper stone, come back and find me. Then we will perform this ceremony."


Male Elf Dervish Dancer Bard/2 | HP 12/12 (5NL) | AC: 13, Touch: 13, FF: 10 | Fort: -1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | Init +5 | Perception +2

"One large stone coming up!" I'll do anything to get this group moving again.

Horfil looks for a large stone.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

If one is found:
If one is found he sits on top of it and says "I can't find one."

If none are found:
Horfil reports back to Kensington saying "No large stone can be found."


After a brief search, the group finds a large stone, upon which Horfil is now sitting.

Lantern Lodge

Male Halfling Ranger/1

"I agree we should burry the creature, send it back into the earth I was always bought up not to waste anything. Also a burial isn't likely to take much more time than building a fire for cremation, we'd then also have to wait for the fire to burn out we can't very well leave it to possibly spread to the forest." Leotian doesn't object to Colwin taking the armour, after all the hobgoblin is dead, and will hardly be needing it anymore.

Horfil already seems to have the search for a large stone well in hand it's not very likely he'll need help. Leo looks up at Kensington "That's all you need, just a big rock? Don't you need to dig to bury someone?"

A companion at some point would be great it's too early, and needlessly complicated for our short adventure, but I'll need to build a rapport with one eventually :)

Silver Crusade

F Half-Orc Sorcerer/1

"It is not our way back home to plant the dead as if they were seeds. What crop would you grow? Zombies?"

Kensington takes the lead, trying her best to remember the practice of sky burial from her homeland. She places the hobgoblin body on the rock, then positions its arms and legs. She uses, not her new dagger, but a ritual athame from her spell component pouch, waving it through the air in proper ritual. Then she cuts the arms and legs, and head off, but leaves them there.

"The body feels no pain. It is but a shell. Now go and reincarnate to learn your next lifetime of lessons."

Then she raises the athame high into the air, kisses it, then places the athame's very tip to a piece of the earth.

"Oh, Mother Goddess, we give this soul back unto thee. Guard and teach him well and prepare him for his next lifetime. We thank thee for the miracle of life, and we know the rules that all life must end for the cycle to be unbroken. Hear us, Mother Goddess, for we ask Thee to bless him. And we thank Thee for thine neverending providence, Mother of Earth, Queen of Nature. Take his soul in your wisdom, Mistress of the cycles. His body we leave as an offering to Thee and the animals You protect. Blessed be."

She then kisses the head of the hobgoblin, and spreads out her hands. It is over, and took about all of five minutes.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin 1

During the ceremony, Aldaara bows her head solemnly. She thinks this method of funeral is silly, but she says nothing. Respect for other religions, so long as they aren't evil, after all. During the particularly gruesome beginning, her face is set in stone. She's seen horrific deaths before, many of which from her own hands.

When the ceremony is finished, Aldaara glances about to her companions. "Let us continue. Too much time has been wasted already, and I'd very much like to reach the inn not too long after nightfall."


Male Elf Dervish Dancer Bard/2 | HP 12/12 (5NL) | AC: 13, Touch: 13, FF: 10 | Fort: -1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | Init +5 | Perception +2

During the ceremony Horfil is keeping a keen eye out for anything that might interrupt it for fear of them having to do the ceremony over again.

I must ask Kensington what religion she practices I have never heard of this before...

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 This is a perception check.


Male Human Wizard (Air Elementalist) 5; AC 14, 12 touch, 12 flatfooted; HP 43/43; Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 4; Initiative +8; Perception +16

Colwin, watches and waits patiently for the most part. But when Kensington kisses the head he covers his mouth and turns away. After the ceremony he can be seen directing the purple bubbles of prestidigitation into his own mouth.

"If anyone else would care to freshen up? Prestidigitation really is the handiest little spell..." He offers, looking everywhere, but at Kensington.

51 to 100 of 346 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / It happened along a road one day. . . All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.