Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Insane Season 5-6 Run

Game Master ScorchedOne

Map & Handouts


351 to 400 of 402 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Female Tengu Investigator 1 | HP 10/10 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 13| Fort: +1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +0, CMD: 13, M.Attack +3 (1d6)| Init: +3 | Perception: +6 | Inspiration 3/3

Shaya's feathers ruffle as she turns to follow Janira.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Grand Lodge

Drea reacts to Janira's startle.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 14, T 13, FF 11 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 50 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 17

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Initiative: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (11) - 2 = 9
"Huh! Wuzzat?"

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

Saya's new bow come up at the Pathfinders'sudden start...

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Randomness: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Everyone hears the skittering and scuttling of a thousand tiny spiders as they come crawling out of logs, and drop from the trees overhead!

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Saya, Drea, Shaya, and Mivvy may now go. As no one is surprised,
we're going to omit surprise rounds.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 6 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Is this a swarm? I'm assuming so.

Mivvy curls up her nose and steps back, retrieving a flask from her belt as she does so.
"Spiders? This is really not on. Not at all."

She then chucks her alchemist's fire at the wee beasties.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
damage, to be multiplied by 1.5: 1d6 ⇒ 3

If we are playing that this only does 1 point of damage then I am useless and will make a tactical retreat.

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Sorry about the previous post under my GM alias. D'oh!

Drea stares at the massive tide of spiders impassively, acting in a manner unfocused but speedy.

"So very curious...so many stories drawn up in one mass." Drea unsheathes their great sword. "I am unsure of my ability to attack or defend against so many stories."

Drea takes a cautious swing at the thousands of spiders, attempting to stay near the edge of the approaching creepers.

Useless Attack (I know that, but Drea doesn't): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 212d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 6) + 3 = 13


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Yes, these are spider swarms.

The alchemist fire splashes almost harmlessly near the spiders (to the north?) though the splashing concoction does fry a fair number of them.

Drea attempts to hit them and kills one spider really dead, but the other 999 don't seem deterred.

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

Saya quickly realized that her bow would be ineffective, and calls out to the others, "Retreat, we need fire! "

She hastens to place some space between her and the swarm of spiders, kneeling to light a torch...

So 5' step back, then standard action to light her torch...

Liberty's Edge

Female Tengu Investigator 1 | HP 10/10 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 13| Fort: +1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +0, CMD: 13, M.Attack +3 (1d6)| Init: +3 | Perception: +6 | Inspiration 3/3

"Dinner, ready to be cooked!"

Shaya throws a flask, just as Mivvy did.
Alchemist's Fire: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5 times 1.5, so 7


The group of spiders to the North burn in glorious fire as no one specified.

The spiders in the southwest skitter up the legs of Drea and Saya, biting all the while.

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

So not much biting, two fort saves each please ladies. First vs. Poison, second vs. Distraction.

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

Fort vs Poison: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Fort vs Distraction: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Saya thinks she's okay. Nothing obvious aside from bug bites.

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Fortitude vs Poison: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Fortitude vs Distraction: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

"So very curious," Drea says aloud as the tiny spiders scuttle up their arm, biting them with a toxic reaction. She calls out to her colleagues. "I am no use in this fight, friends. It is true."

Drea looks to move away from the tide of arachnids.


Str Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1 to Drea.

Poison courses through her veins, much of the small venom having an effect and draining her strength. Just strength damage though, not drain.

Virog may go.

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 14, T 13, FF 11 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 50 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 17

Virog will move so that he no longer risks catching his allies in his spell and cast burning hands on the remaining swarm. I already moved the icon on the map

burning hands: 1d4 ⇒ 2 x 1.5 = 3

"If'n y'all need. I've got a coupla flasks that'ye kin use. They're on ma waistcoat, labeled 'FIRE. Do not drink!'"


A fair number of spiders are caught up in Virog's burning hands, but there are still more than enough to continue their campaign of vicious leg-biting!

Saya, Drea, Shaya, and Mivvy may now go.

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

The sylph blows past the spider swarm, coming up to Virog's side and making to grab the "FIRE" flask on his waistcoat.

"Your generosity is most welcome, friend Virog. It will be paid back in full, as Chucaro is my Lord."

Drea moves to Virog's side and takes a labeled alchemist's fire flask from his waistcoat. I noted her vectors of movement on the map in orange.

Liberty's Edge

Female Tengu Investigator 1 | HP 10/10 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 13| Fort: +1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +0, CMD: 13, M.Attack +3 (1d6)| Init: +3 | Perception: +6 | Inspiration 3/3

"Hoy! Hoy! Bad dinner! I should be eating you, not the other way around!"
Stepping back from the swarm, Shaya picks up a torch from her pack and lights it, as Saya did.

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

Saya casts about with her torch, seeking to burn as many spider as she can...

Not sure what to roll...if anything.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 6 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |
Saya Teynr wrote:

Saya casts about with her torch, seeking to burn as many spider as she can...

Not sure what to roll...if anything.

Torch Price 1 cp; Weight 1 lb.

A torch burns for 1 hour, shedding normal light in a 20-foot radius and increasing the light level by one step for an additional 20 feet beyond that area (darkness becomes dim light and dim light becomes normal light). A torch does not increase the light level in normal light or bright light. If a torch is used in combat, treat it as a one-handed improvised weapon that deals bludgeoning damage equal to that of a gauntlet of its size, plus 1 point of fire damage.

Improvised Weapons
Sometimes objects not crafted to be weapons nonetheless see use in combat. Because such objects are not designed for this use, any creature that uses an improvised weapon in combat is considered to be nonproficient with it and takes a –4 penalty on attack rolls made with that object. To determine the size category and appropriate damage for an improvised weapon, compare its relative size and damage potential to the weapon list to find a reasonable match. An improvised weapon scores a threat on a natural roll of 20 and deals double damage on a critical hit. An improvised thrown weapon has a range increment of 10 feet.

There is no clear errata, some people argue that torches do 1 point of fire damage to swarms; others argue that they have no effect. Consult your GM...

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 6 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Mivvy moves close behind Virog, ready to grab a fire flask when she can.

"Oh, really, this is not exciting adventuring."

Mivvy stamps her foot, accidentally squishing a tiny spider that strayed from the swarm.

double move


I'll allow them as improvised weapons doing 1d4 with no extra for "splash"

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

Attack with improvised weapons, torch: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (19) - 4 = 15
Torch damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


A large number of the spiders are squashed or sprayed with fire, but enough still exist to constitute a "swarm", and they continue after Drea and the evil mage Virog who burned them so viciously!

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Two fort saves please, each.

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 14, T 13, FF 11 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 50 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 17

"Oh gods, they're in my beard!"
Fortitude: Poison: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Fortitude: Distraction: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

"Ouch," Drea intones impassively.

Fortitude vs Poison: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Fortitude vs Distraction: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Saw that coming.


Drea is in a BAD way, Virog is fine.

Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1 Strength Damage to Drea.

Virog is up, then if the spiders yet live everyone else may act.

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

The winds surrounding Drea become erratic and non-spherical. Their eyes gain a film.

The sylph readies the alchemist's fire.

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 14, T 13, FF 11 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 50 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 17

Virog will move so that his spell will not catch any allies and unleash another burning hands

burning hands: 1d4 ⇒ 4 x1.5 = 6 . DC 14 Reflex for 1/2 damage


The spiders die horribly, burned to a crisp between all the various fires. Those that remain scatter, their anonymity lost.

"Well then, that was quite a fight you had there!" Janira exclaims, full of excitement, but also with the grave realization that some of you have suffered grievous wounds. She heals you all, but Drea's strength damage she is not able to handle. Another fort save please, Drea.

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Drea breathes out slowly.

Fortitude vs Poison: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

"I think...." they say hesitantly, "...that I am ok. Though weaker than previously. Curious, it is. So many minds acting as one."

Liberty's Edge

Female Tengu Investigator 1 | HP 10/10 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 13| Fort: +1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +0, CMD: 13, M.Attack +3 (1d6)| Init: +3 | Perception: +6 | Inspiration 3/3

"Bleah, filthy creatures, venomous and likely poisonous as well. No chance of getting a decent meal from them. Uhm, do you think that someone was somehow controlling them? Or was this just a chance encounter with forest vermins looking for a snack?"

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 6 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

"I just hope that's the last of them: I've never seen so many pests in my life!"

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 14, T 13, FF 11 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 50 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 17

Virog finishes plucking the last of the dead spiders out of his beard, contemplates and moves to eat it. He freezes after hearing Shaya's comment about poison, sighs discontentedly and tosses it to the side.

"Here's hopin' it was just tha chance encounter. I'd hate'ta spend all day fighting our way through them. Especially if they aren't even edible. Shame too, could've made a good stir fry."

"Thank'ye kindly for the healin', Janira. Y'allright?"


Janira gives a knowing smile to Mivvy, "Oh I doubt that will be the last... adventuring isn't always glamorous, but it's always exciting!"

As you continue to travel through the forest, you find the paths blocked by fallen objects, shortcuts have been overgrown, and other similarly annoying delays. These inconveniences threaten to slow your approach to your destination...

Survival rolls, please.

Liberty's Edge

Female Tengu Investigator 1 | HP 10/10 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 13| Fort: +1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +0, CMD: 13, M.Attack +3 (1d6)| Init: +3 | Perception: +6 | Inspiration 3/3

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Memories of her parents' gardening days flash in Shaya's mind, and she directs her fellow Pathfinders around the tricky vegetables.
"Oh, I've read about this vine, it's unpleasantly thorny but you can pass next to the trunk! Mivvy, watch out for those blooms, they'll make you sneeze. Virog, there's an easier path to the left!"

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Drea crunches through the underbrush.

Survival: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5

"I confess that I feel less than useful at this present moment. There appears to have been some venom in those spiders. I will need to prepare myself for instances such as that in the future.

Drea retreats into thoughts of their favourite subject, history, attempting to come up with some bit of wisdom that would help in this instance.

Knowledge History: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Useless, I know, but she's a bit feckless at this point.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 6 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Mivvy looks doubtfully at the vegetation, "Thank you, Shaya. Some of these would make a lovely bouquet."

survival: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

As they approach a nearby bog, Saya cautions, "Careful of the ground, water can seep up and make it dangerous...", she points the others in a safer direction.

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 14, T 13, FF 11 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 50 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 17

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 17

"Imma scootin' that way, Thank'ye. I don't like ta wear maself out if'n I don't have'ta"


Many of you have no trouble navigating the underbrush, and soon the dense forest opens to a wide clearing at the base of a sheer cliff. Thick vines cover the surface of the cliff stretching 30 feet overhead. “Here! The cave entrance is behind those vines,” Janira says with a broad smile as she walks to the cliff’s face. She pulls back several layers of vegetation to reveal a narrow crack in the cliff’s surface. “This is where I saw the gillmen enter.”

As she motions toward the aperture, the surrounding woods come alive with the sound of small animals fleeing some unseen danger and a large creature crashing through the undergrowth. The halfling worriedly remarks, “Quick, take cover before whatever it is spots us!” As if she’d summoned the creature with her words, a massive horned monstrosity emerges from the trees. Standing eight feet tall on a pair of cloven hooves and wielding a tremendous axe, the bull-headed creature roars with unbridled anger when it spots the group. Wisely assessing that a minotaur is beyond her charges’ capabilities, Janira screams, “A minotaur! There’s little chance we can stand against it. Take this bag,” she continues, pulling off her backpack, “and head deeper into the caves. Finish your mission. I’ll lead it away from the caves, lose it in the forest, and join you as soon as I can. Now go! GO!” She heaves her backpack into the cave, casts a spell, and darts off toward the minotaur before turning to lure it away.

You have options. Head into the cave or pursue another course. Tomorrow I'll go with whatever majority has ruled.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 6 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Part of me really wants to fight a minotaur. Who fancies it?

Mivvy's lips curl into a grin of anticipation; she almost looks disappointed when Janira tells her group to flee.

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Drea looks dully at the halfling, still feeling sapped of some strength and in over her head.

"Please take care, friend Janira," she says as she shoulders the pack Janira hands her.

Character-wise, Drea has ZERO interest in taking on a Minotaur currently.

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 14, T 13, FF 11 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 50 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 17

In my local PFS groups we treat it like a coming of age trial to fight the minotaur here. I think it will be decently difficult for us, but I think we can do it if we're really clever about it. OOC I'd like to fight it, but will follow along with the group happily if the consensus is otherwise. Virog, in character, prefers to avoid combat.

Virog takes a hesitant step towards the cave, his hand slowly hovering towards his wand of cause fear and waits to see how the rest of the party reacts.


Looking so far like 2 for flee and 1 for fight?

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

Saya sizes up the minotaur and decides discretion would be the better option, "Quickly, into the cave!" she says, her bow ready to shoot to cover the others.


The cave entrance is only 5 feet wide and extends 20 feet into the rock before widening into a broader tunnel. The narrow tunnel twists and turns for several hundred feet before slowly opening to a wider passage. A large hole spans the cave’s width and stretches ten feet down the path.

Random: 1d6 ⇒ 2

The pit appears to be about half-full of water, a bundle of cloth floats on the surface.

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Drea looks through Janira's pack as they hurriedly venture into the cave.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Pack contains: potion of barkskin, potions of cure light wounds (2), potion of feather stepAPG, potion of vanishAPG, scroll of entangle, scroll of gust of wind, scroll of identify, scroll of mage armor (CL 6), scroll of obscuring mist, wand of burning hands (CL 3rd, 4 charges), wand of cure light wounds (CL 3rd, 5 charges), acid, Alchemist’s fire (2), holy water, smokestick, tanglefoot bags (2), thunderstone;

351 to 400 of 402 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 5 / 6: Year of the Demon and Sky Key! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.