Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Insane Season 5-6 Run

Game Master ScorchedOne

Map & Handouts


701 to 750 of 788 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 1 | HP9/9 | AC15 T12 F13 CMD12 | F+1 R+4 W+1 | Spd 20'/30' | Perc+12+ | Init+4

Carrel starts to open his mouth as the majordomo tries to see them out, but finds himself spoken over with neither hesitation nor a soft touch for the target. Mentally shrugging, he decides to follow the lead, but watches the target for an indication of what path might prove more fruitful.

Sovereign Court

AC/F/T/C: 13/10/13/13 HP: 6/6 ## Rez 3/3 (max 4) SPD: 1: 5/5

Lady Yumiki never developed a talent for verbal sparring, but she certainly has no issue being serious and putting a touch of steel in her voice, "Miss, Lady Silviana has a problem, a problem that became a problem of Lady Darchana's. We are here to resolve that problem. Understandably, discretion is desirable for all concerned, so in the interest of discretion, perhaps you can minimize how many outsiders we must interrogate or otherwise involve in this affair by giving us as much information as you can. It would be most unfortunate for open mouthed commoners to start rumor-mongering about the Lady's problem because we were forced to ask around just to find out what you could easily tell us yourself." she ends witn a tone and gesture inviting the Majordomo to respond.

charisma/social: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Milana shakes her head, touching her hand to her forehead. “Yes, Lady Darchana’s dinner party. What an embarrassment for Lady Silviana. Can you imagine being told that your handmaiden is some sort of… well… spy? Dreadful. The woman’s name is Atlag, and she has been here for almost three weeks! Three weeks! When I think of the private conversations that happened in front of Atlag? It makes me ill, honestly ill.”

Composing herself, Milana continues, “Lady Silviana retains a solicitor, a Chelish gentleman named Solvius Salbus. He works out of an office in the Coins called the Red Letter. He drew up the paperwork for my Lady to complete the transaction on Atlag with a man named...” She wags her pointer finger a few times, shaking her head as she tries to recall the name. “Mahdi Mahjub. No, Mahjub Mahdi! He does his business down in Misery Row, of course. It’s a small shop with several large windows to allow passersby to see into his display parlor from the street. ‘Mahdi’s Chattel: Absalom’s Finest,’ so the sign claims. Honestly, I think every third building in Misery Row claims to be ‘Absalom’s Finest.’ I wonder how many spies like Atlag he’s sold over the years? It’s a dreadful, dreadful business. I am not sure there is anything else I can tell you, but I am sure you understand my Lady’s desire to move on from this embarrassment? Good? Yes? Thank you.”

Pulling Mivvy aside as she ushers you from the premises, she adds, “You seem to possess a keen understanding of how things work in Absalom, so perhaps you might be willing to perform a small service for my Lady. It would be unheard of for Lady Silviana to demand recompense for her handmaiden purchased from Mahjub Mahdi; however, were you to secure such a deal, it would be gracious gesture that might lead to a budding friendship, don’t you think? And should he refuse you, who were you to ask in the first place?” She shrugs her shoulders and frowns slightly.

Additionally, I had said you'd have time to introduce and I neglected to grant that, please take that time now, as you travel to Misery Row.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Mivvy rolls her shoulders as they walk, "I assume the stock in Absalom will be many and varied. This Mahdi will probably cry ignorance... Honestly, that seems very unlikely. Stockmen know their cattle."

She casts a brief glance over the newcomers, "As you heard, I am Myvanwie. We just got back from slaying a minotaur; I'm not sure that this caper will be so straightforward."

She is a handsome woman with lithe movements, her broad-brimmed hat perched rakishly and just-so atop her carefully coiffed hair. The sword in her well-tooled scabbard is however strictly business.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 1 | HP9/9 | AC15 T12 F13 CMD12 | F+1 R+4 W+1 | Spd 20'/30' | Perc+12+ | Init+4

Carrel pulls out a small notebook and jots down some notes as the majordomo tells her story.

"Yes, well, I am Carrel Firth. I'm afraid I've not seen any minotaurs, as of yet. I have had a marvelous opportunity to explore an old library, however. Proved more dangerous than one might think, actually."

After the others have introduced themselves, Carrel will retrieve his notebook, glance at it, and proclaim "I think we should go speak with mister Salbus. There's no telling what relevant paperwork he may have seen."

Sovereign Court

AC/F/T/C: 13/10/13/13 HP: 6/6 ## Rez 3/3 (max 4) SPD: 1: 5/5

Lady Yumiki wears well crafted but well worn clothes, strange boots, thick silken pants and silk shirt in dark colors with subtle and intricate patterns of dragons and many-tailed foxes. She has several silk scarfs with odd beadwork, mostly around her waist. She has a long light grey coat and a red cloak.

She moves with grace and confidence.

"Sounds like merchents are the same everywhere. I am Lady Yumiki of Durandasha."

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

"Saya Teynr" Saya says by way of introduction, bowing slightly from the waist, giving each newcomer a bright, welcoming smile.

Dressed plainly, her garb and weapons are utilitarian and well kept, she's obviously not one for ostentation.

She nods to Carrel, "Indeed, the solicitor seems the next person to talk to."

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 4/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 12 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

"Ah agree that misary row shood be our next stop."

Virog rattles as he walks from the various small trinkets braided into his matted beard and hair bouncing off of each other. "Virog Casisto. Ahm here teh help. Ain't been quite so great at helpin' so far. But 'ahm readin' up on sum new tricks'n'all."


Misery Row is an enormous, elevated platform that runs along the eastern edge of the Coins district, and serves as the main destination to buy and sell slaves in Absalom. The cages are set into the platform such that slavers and prospective buyers can walk over the pits to inspect the merchandise easily. Mahdi’s Chattel is located along the platform, where his many-windowed storefront can catch the eye of discerning buyers. The massive wooden platform is well worn by foot traffic, and is active all hours of the day and night. The Token Guard, the guards responsible for patrolling this part of the city, intervene only in particularly egregious crimes or those they’re paid to investigate. As a result, petty criminals have numerous opportunities to ply their craft.

A hanging sign identifies the single-story building with large, full-length windows as “Mahdi’s Chattel— Absalom’s Finest.” Heavy curtains are drawn over all of the windows—one of which has been smashed—and a small painted sign that reads “Closed” hangs over the latch of the door. The door is not completely closed and shows signs of scratches and damage to the wood around the latch.

You may make a perception check.

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 4/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 12 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


You hear low, threatening speech inside, punctuated by an object slamming against wood.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Mivvy whispers, "Well, I don't think that's a good sign."

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

She carefully draws her rapier.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 1 | HP9/9 | AC15 T12 F13 CMD12 | F+1 R+4 W+1 | Spd 20'/30' | Perc+12+ | Init+4

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13 D'oh!

"It appears we are not the first to wish this interview." The open door being warning enough, Carrel draws his rapier as well, bowing to Mivvy. "After you?"

Sovereign Court

AC/F/T/C: 13/10/13/13 HP: 6/6 ## Rez 3/3 (max 4) SPD: 1: 5/5

"Well, let us see what it is about." She walks in like a customer, "Oh dear, I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"


Map Updated

Mahdi’s Chattel is pleasantly decorated. An Andoren rug lies over the polished wooden floor of the entryway, and a small decorative table holds a curious stone statue. The eastern half of the room is in slight disarray, apparently from light renovations that are nearly complete.

You do not see anyone in this room, though evidence would suggest someone had been here recently.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Mivvy raises an eyebrow at the Lady's confidence and slips past her into the room, "Love what you've done with the place... she mutters.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 1 | HP9/9 | AC15 T12 F13 CMD12 | F+1 R+4 W+1 | Spd 20'/30' | Perc+12+ | Init+4

Carrel says nothing as he slides into a mirroring position to Mivvy.

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

Saya scans the street as the others enter, then with an arrow knocked, follows into the slaver's offices...

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Sovereign Court

AC/F/T/C: 13/10/13/13 HP: 6/6 ## Rez 3/3 (max 4) SPD: 1: 5/5

She looks for a way out of the room, if no obvious route exists, (or a quick look indicates no one is on the other side), then she'll check under the rug and behind any hanging things.


There is a door over there. You should be able to see it on the map.

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 4/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 12 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

Virog sidles into the office, alongside the rest of the party. He glances around at the rest of the party and gestures at the door on the far wall and whispers "d'we knock, or jus sidle'n"

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

"Sidle!"
The very idea!

Mivvy steps through the door, rapier to the fore, "Surrender or die. Whatever you are."

Sovereign Court

AC/F/T/C: 13/10/13/13 HP: 6/6 ## Rez 3/3 (max 4) SPD: 1: 5/5

Yumiki follows right behind Mivvy, then face palms. "How about we investigate before assuming there will be a fight."

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

”That’s the surrender bit.”

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 4/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 12 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

Virog chuckles, as he steps up to the door and peers in. "Answered ma question, though. Wat's in here, now?"


This large office doubles as a private parlor for Mahjub Mahdi to conduct his legal but objectionable business. The room’s furnishings consist of a round table with two comfortable chairs, a desk with a metal-banded strongbox beneath it, and a refreshment cart. Two paintings hanging on the north wall both depict the bustling harbor of Katheer.

Sitting behind a desk is a gentleman who looks like he belongs there, but throughout the room are three other individuals, one a hulking half-orc and the other rather slight humans. All have the look of danger about them, and the half-orc seems most displeased to have been interrupted in such a fashion. "This one owes us money, now either he's paying or you're paying, and at this point I'll take blood as easy as money if you're offering." He looks the sort, and Mahdi appears to be more than a little unsettled by his presence.

Sovereign Court

AC/F/T/C: 13/10/13/13 HP: 6/6 ## Rez 3/3 (max 4) SPD: 1: 5/5

Looking at the half-orc, "On the contrary, we are no friends of Mahdi. In fact, we want something from him as well, though for us it is information we desire, so, as long as you keep him alive and able to speak, I don't much care if take blood from him. Or you can wait till after he talks then take care of him. Doesn't much matter to me." she suddenly seems to have an idea, "Out of curiousity, how much does he owe you?"


Yumiki's question goes unanswered for a bit, as the half-orc doesn't quite understands her words and has to parse them. "He owes us a lot, more than you have, but we came to collect an installment of two hundred gold pieces, and he told us he doesn't have it!"

Sovereign Court

AC/F/T/C: 13/10/13/13 HP: 6/6 ## Rez 3/3 (max 4) SPD: 1: 5/5

Turning to the man behind the desk, "Well, it seems like you are in trouble. Sell me your business for 200 gold and answer our questions for 20 gold. Otherwise, you'll be stuck between them and us. So, what will it be, buying your way out, or finding out what wheat under a grindstone feels like?" she asks steppjng forward and projecting the perfect image of a noble.


The man behind the counter doesn't quite laugh in your face, Yumiki, but he only barely stifles it. "You think I'd sell to you? You're dumber than you look, and that's saying something."

The bigger half-orc looks at you gruffly and his thugs do not let you pass into the room further. "Somebody better start talking sense or I'm gonna start cracking skulls."

Please view the map so you know what's going on.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

If things kick off, I’m in a rubbish position.

Mivvy smiles, ”We just need five minutes with this man before you rough him up. Perhaps if you were willing to wait outside for a few minutes, we might pay you a small fee for wasting your time?”

diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


"A small fee? Oh that's going to cost you, missy." Completely unaware of the humor that might be in his address of her, things devolve into violence rather rapidly. The half-orc slams the merchant's face into the wall and knock him unconscious, before turning his attention on the exposed Mivvy and her compatriots in the other room.

Initiatives, everyone!

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Well, that was coming...

initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

As Mivvy talked, Saya slowly eased her way into the room, trying to give herself sightlines to all of their possible adversaries.

When thing predictably go sour, she's ready...

Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 4/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 12 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

Initiative: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (11) - 2 = 9

Virog jumps slightly, startled by the rate of escalation, but not by the escalation itself.

Sovereign Court

AC/F/T/C: 13/10/13/13 HP: 6/6 ## Rez 3/3 (max 4) SPD: 1: 5/5

"Don't look at us. We didn't come for a fight." Yumiki states matter of factly, not drawing her weapon, though being ready to evade any attacks should any come her way.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 1 | HP9/9 | AC15 T12 F13 CMD12 | F+1 R+4 W+1 | Spd 20'/30' | Perc+12+ | Init+4

Well, that devolved both quickly and predictably.

Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Perhaps because he spent what might've been the surprise round knocking out your target, the loan shark and his thugs are not quite as prepared for actual combat as the party.

Initiatives:

Saya
Carrel
Mivvy
Yumiki
Virog
Baddies

The party may act.

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

Saya's bow creaks as she draws its string back to her ear, her face is blank as her fingers release...then another arrow is knocked , and pulled...and released...

Aiming at the thug at the corner, to the left of Mivvy.

Arrow 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Arrow 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Mivvy’s rapier snakes out toward the nearest foe, then she steps smartly back through the door.

rapier attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 1 | HP9/9 | AC15 T12 F13 CMD12 | F+1 R+4 W+1 | Spd 20'/30' | Perc+12+ | Init+4

Given the press of bodies and crowded space, Carrel stands his ground, ready to strike at the first opponent crossing the threshold. Hoping his companions will give the fools the opportunity to do so.

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 4/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 12 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

Virog 5' Step's forward, draws his wand of cause fear and waves it at the thug directly in front of Mivvy. "Git!"

DC 11 Will save or be frightened for 1d4 rounds. If they succeed,
they are still shaken for 1 round.


Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 4

One foe takes an arrow and another skewering, leaving him looking utterly woeful, the other finds Virog's visage the most terrifying sight since that day down on beggar's row where he saw them making a hobbit.

Sovereign Court

AC/F/T/C: 13/10/13/13 HP: 6/6 ## Rez 3/3 (max 4) SPD: 1: 5/5

Yumiki sighs, then forms a bit and flicks it at the half orc.
rta n dmg: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d3 ⇒ 3


Both of the smaller humans, thieves by the look of them, head out a back door. One opens it slowly and stumbles out, the other sees the open door and flees in utter and absolute terror.

The half-orc, finding himself alone entirely in his endeavor, and faced with numbers that don't favor him entirely takes steps towards the back door and finds a defensive posture. "Okay look, I could wipe the floor with each and every one of you, or you could pay me. The choice is up to you chumps."

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

"Don't be ridiculous." She rolls her eyes, "We won't be bluffed: if you're not surrendering or fleeing then you're still fighting."

If the half-orc yields or flees then she will let him, otherwise, Mivvy strikes.
rapier attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Mivvy also keeps her guard up.
parry if attacked: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
riposte: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 4/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 12 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

"Ahm no goan beg she'll stop stabbin ye unless ye'r goan leave or get with the talkin'. An 't'looks like yer not likely ter be walking after t'much 'a this." Virog brandishes his wand scoldingly, but doesn't actually cast anything yet.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 1 | HP9/9 | AC15 T12 F13 CMD12 | F+1 R+4 W+1 | Spd 20'/30' | Perc+12+ | Init+4

"I do believe your bluff is being called. Care to fold, or do you want everyone on the street to know that you fled from someone you came to strong arm? Rather hard to make a living as an enforcer people don't fear, yes?"

Should he take an offensive action, Carrel will attempt to poke him with his little rapier.

Sovereign Court

AC/F/T/C: 13/10/13/13 HP: 6/6 ## Rez 3/3 (max 4) SPD: 1: 5/5

"Why would we pay you? We owe you nothing, and you attacked us out of turn. That means you owe us. Though, we'll let it go, if you just walk right on out of here." Yumiki then holds to see what he does.


"Because if you don't pay me, I'll separate that pretty head from your pretty neck." He says this with the confidence of someone who knows it to be fact, and he certainly looks like he can back it up.

701 to 750 of 788 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 5 / 6: Year of the Demon and Sky Key! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.