Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Insane Season 5-6 Run

Game Master ScorchedOne

Map & Handouts


501 to 550 of 560 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Shaya, just gonna stand back and be a cheerleader?

Liberty's Edge

Female Tengu Investigator 1 | HP 10/10 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 13| Fort: +1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +0, CMD: 13, M.Attack +3 (1d6)| Init: +3 | Perception: +6 | Inspiration 3/3

Not much else I can do. Nothing else I can do, actually. Except throwing the world's most useless dagger.

Looking at the fight, Shaya draws her notebook and starts sketching some notes on the creatures. "Reanimated dead, how intriguing. Read something about them, somewhere, but can't for my life remember when."


Skeletons continue to claw, this one does so at Mivvy again, as its last assault found purchase.

Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

This time however it's distracted by its pining for the fjords, and misses by a wide margin.

Party is up!

Liberty's Edge

Female Tengu Investigator 1 | HP 10/10 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 13| Fort: +1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +0, CMD: 13, M.Attack +3 (1d6)| Init: +3 | Perception: +6 | Inspiration 3/3

Shaya keeps scribbling. They apparently enjoy battling in narrow spaces, and they are rather lackluster as fighters go.
"Anyone of you wants to switch place with me, just tell me!"

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | **F+4 R+2 W+3 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

The sylph sighs. "Ashes to ashes, bones to dust!" They thrust heavily with the greatsword, aiming to end the bottleneck.

Slashing Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 132d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 4) + 5 = 11

4/10 rounds mental focus


The adventurers still find their attacks ineffective against their skeletal opponents.

Saya, Virog, and Mivvy.

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

Virog will 5' step behind Mivvy, draw his wand of cure light wounds and activate it to heal her.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

aid another again, for our monk: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Still Saya. Who has a +2 to attack.

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

Trying to use the advantage of Mivvy's gambit, Saya strikes....

Attack, Unarmed: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 1 + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Saya misses again, which gives the skeletons the opportunity to strike at her!

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

One of the claws strikes home, cutting in to the poor monk's flesh.

Everybody else's turn again.

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | **F+4 R+2 W+3 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

The sylph sighs, "It is their curse to endlessly hate. Time to end their hate."

GM, what does Drea know of these creatures?

Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Knowledge History: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

They sigh, contented in their knowledge, willing to share it with their companions as their greatsword flashes out again.

Slashing Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 202d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 6) + 5 = 17

5/10 rounds mental focus

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

Virog will tap Mivvy with his Wand of Cure Light Wounds again.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Drea learns some insights into the creatures she is fighting, then uses that insight to immediate effect, dropping the one in front of her to the floor in a clatter of bones as she seems to find their weak point.

These are Skeletons, NE Medium Undead, you may ask one question.Or maybe I should say "That is a skeleton", as only one is remaining.

Liberty's Edge

Female Tengu Investigator 1 | HP 10/10 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 13| Fort: +1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +0, CMD: 13, M.Attack +3 (1d6)| Init: +3 | Perception: +6 | Inspiration 3/3

Shaya moves forward to the location where the first of the skeletons fell, and rustles through the bones looking for valuables.


Shaya finds little of value, the scimitars are broken as is their chain mail. It's a heavy prize for little monetary reward.

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | **F+4 R+2 W+3 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Special defences or resistances?

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Mivvy gives a little sigh as the wand's magic completely closes her wounds, "Virog, darling, you are an actual life-saver."

Then she brings up her blade.

ready action to aid another if the skelly advances: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

I thought Virog covered that....

Saya smiles grimly as They smashes one of the skeletons to bits, redoubling her efforts to do the same.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

sigh.....

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | **F+4 R+2 W+3 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Ah yes, you're correct. Allow me to alter my choice then. Special attacks?

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

Virog nods and gestures with his wand, "Jus' would na' want ya t' end up leavin' us unwillingly. That does nobody any good."


No special attacks.

The efforts of all appear to be in vain, perhaps save the healing. The skeleton does indeed advance as Mivvy had anticipated, and it seeks to strike Drea, who just downed its ally.

Attacks: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Confirm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7
Attacks: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Evidently feeling that turnabout is fair play, it nearly downs Drea in just one strike! (Well technically two.)

If it hadn't rolled 1 over minimum for damage, she would be downed.

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | **F+4 R+2 W+3 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Ouch

Drea, boxed in and unable to retreat, chooses to press their attack, airy blood-like substance darkening the rocky cavern floor, partially-sublimating into vapour around them.

"Friends, you will see. Please allow me to further travel with you," the sylph says, swinging mightily with their heirloom greatsword, their eyes already rolling up in their head as they pass out.

Slashing Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 162d6 + 5 ⇒ (4, 6) + 5 = 15

And the sylph collapses, unconscious.

Liberty's Edge

Female Tengu Investigator 1 | HP 10/10 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 13| Fort: +1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +0, CMD: 13, M.Attack +3 (1d6)| Init: +3 | Perception: +6 | Inspiration 3/3

Shaya hurries to drag Drea out of the fray, pulling her back behind Saya. "Need help, Virog!"

Drag maneuver: she should not provoke an AoO if I remember correctly.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Way to go, Drea! In both senses...

"Wait, what, Drea?"

assuming that the skeleton has the same stats as the other one and so is now not just dead, but very dead indeed.
Mivvy stares in amazement as Drea topples the skeleton and herself.
"Heal them, someone, quick, quick!"

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

Virog walks over to Drea, sticks the wand of cure light wounds directly into one of their open wounds, and swirls it about.
"Closer to the wound ah get it, the better it'll work, trust me."

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

He grins toothily, satisfied with the results of the healing so far. He then crouches down next to Drea and brandishes the cure wand in their direction, pretending to be menacing them with it, "Didn't I just say that I didnae want none of y'all leaving us unwillingly? Now do ya want another tap or don'tcha?"


Mivvy was correct and I was going to post last night but just got too tired. Apologies. The last skeleton does indeed fall nearly simultaneously with Drea, leaving them as dead as they ought to be. Their loot is unremarkable, but in the back corner of the room our heroes find a mutilated corpse, with a note regarding plans to make an army of undead "fish people", as well as a ring of protection +1 that hadn't seemed to do the corpse much good and a suit of +1 leather armor, sized for a medium creature.

This passage seems to lead nowhere, coming to a dead end (literally) with the corpse.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

+1 Leather to Virog, Ring to Drea?

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

Virog will fully heal himself and wait for Drea's response to jab them again.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 For Virog

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 For Drea, if they want it

I'd give the armor to someone more likely to use it. I tend to avoid the front pretty hard, so my AC shouldn't matter a whole lot at the moment.

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | **F+4 R+2 W+3 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Drea says nothing as Virog gruesomely pokes at them with the wand, twice.

"Thank you, friend Virog," they say as they rise from their prone position. Drea looks around at the scattered bones. "Such hatred for their history," the sylph says as they reach out and touch one of the longer bones of the shattered skeleton. "I will honour them in spite of their rage," and they pocket a thigh bone.

Drea accepts the ring and looks at it intently. "Thank you, friend Mivvy," they say as they put it on, rising to their feet again. "I will do this gift much honour."

Drea keeps their sword out. "How are the rest of my friends? How do we think Janira is faring?"

Drea will accept the ring of protection, thanks! No use for the leather armor for them - their heirloom armor is one of their occultist items, so they need to wear that.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |
Virog Casisto wrote:

Virog will fully heal himself and wait for Drea's response to jab them again.

1d8+1 For Virog

1d8+1 For Drea, if they want it

I'd give the armor to someone more likely to use it. I tend to avoid the front pretty hard, so my AC shouldn't matter a whole lot at the moment.

Everyone else who uses armour is already rocking a higher or equal armour bonus to AC: Dreya and I have +4, Shaya has +3, Saya cannot use armour.

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15
Mivvy Hetherington wrote:


Everyone else who uses armour is already rocking a higher or equal armour bonus to AC: Dreya and I have +4, Shaya has +3, Saya cannot use armour.

I'll take it for now, then. After we level up next, I won't be able to wear armor, though.

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

Virog spends a minute clumsily fiddling with the straps on the armor, eventually just tying it in horrid tangles of knots. He eyes the thigh bone that Drea pockets cautiously, but does not say anything regarding it.

"I fig'r Janira's dead. Or near enough as makes no difference." He shrugs, shifting his new armor, "At least she chose it, 's better that way. We should probly hustle if we're gonna save enough'a her te bury."

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Mivvy shivers, "Janira!"

She cleans her sword and sheathes it, "Every time someone nearly dies, I forget why we are where we are. I think it's a survival instinct."

"Maybe Janira's got some tricks up her sleeve? I hope so."

Mivvy turns and starts to head back to the crossroads, "Anyway, this looks like a dead-end, let's try another way."

Mivvy would never think to look for secret or hidden things.

Liberty's Edge

Female Tengu Investigator 1 | HP 10/10 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 13| Fort: +1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +0, CMD: 13, M.Attack +3 (1d6)| Init: +3 | Perception: +6 | Inspiration 3/3

"I don't reckon she's croaked, she's crafty and experienced. With the right couple of potions, she'll lead the minotaur and then slip away. Wait a second, lest there's some hidden door or somesuch here."

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

"Indeed, Miss Janira is an experience Pathfinder, I believe she'll find us soon enough, " Saya said, looking down at her hands. Then she shrugs and picks up her bow from where it leaned against the stone wall.

She resists the urge to sketch the unlikely scene of Virog poking his wand into Drea's wound, but lends a hand to Shaya's interesting idea..

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


You all find that searching this area is not a fruitful use of your time, there was another branch off the previous room. You could walk by your friend the deaf gillman again.

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | **F+4 R+2 W+3 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Partly assuaged that Janira is not a problem for them to solve at present, and steeled in their resolve to somehow communicate with the deaf gillman, Drea addresses the group as they come back into the main cavern.

"Friends, shall we try again to confer our information to this good gentle-person about the risks of the undead so close to his reverie location? Who would like to attempt to communicate with him? I am happy to assist in any such diplomatic endeavour - I am keen to know more of Aroden's presence in our world, and if this person knows anything, we and the Pathfinder Society in general would be all the much richer for that knowledge!"

They finish their excited rant with a breathy tone to their voice.

I will Assist Another on another Diplomacy check to communicate with the gillman.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Virog is definitely the party face.

"Yeah, definitely, let's see if water-boy is still there."
That was so intense, I don't know how Drea does it!

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | **F+4 R+2 W+3 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Drea will attempt to convey Virog's words in written fashion again by wading into the pool where the gillman soaks once more and showing what he has said on an empty page in their journal after writing it down.

Diplomacy Aid Another: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11

Woo-hoo! +2!

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 1 | HP 11 / 11 | AC 18/14/14 | F+1 R+6 W+1 | Init+4 | Perception+4 |

Mivvy, meanwhile, concentrates on being Virog's hype-man, using repetition of key-words and small supportive noises and phrases to reinforce what he is saying.
aid another: diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

"Yeah, I 'spose I kin talk t' 'em"

Virog will dictate to Drea a long and rambling diatribe about the undead that we fought, what they looked like, everything we know about them, how the guy was focused on using gillman, how he was pretty clearly killed by his own undead, and how it might be a good idea to keep an eye out for further undead.

"I dun know if ye rilly care much abut was goin' on down here, but there's was a whole muck a dead folks down in that there hallway, and they was right pissy. We broked 'em up real bad, well the rest of these folks did. I mist mostly. Coupl'a'us got cut up a'awful bit in tha doin', too. not that ya should worry, imma have fixed it. But ya should worry about tha dead folks. If ya see 'em, and they don't have no skin or meats or nuthin', beat 'em with summat flat. They're a might bit brittle, so they'll go down faster that way. Oh! And we found a dead dead guy. Not one of the fighty un's like we's was talkin' 'bout, but right proper dead. He had a journal where he talked about killin' bunches of y'all gillmen and makin more fighting undead with 'em. I fig'r he got kilt pretty good by his own dead men, so that's not terrble, but if you'd've had any druthers about it, ya might want ta keep an eye out for more dead folks, or murderin' dhampir wanderin' around. I don't much advocate for murder or the like. Make's me tetchy."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | **F+4 R+2 W+3 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Does that include the +2 from Drea, Virog?

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

It does not include any assists, just my own bonus. Your assist would make it a 26.

Grand Lodge

Human Monk ( Zen archer - Quigonn) HP:13/13 AC:16/16/14 F+3 R+4 W+6 Init:+7 Perception: +9

Saya watches the other's attempt to communicate with the silent gill-man, then moves to check out the other passageway...

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Liberty's Edge

Female Tengu Investigator 1 | HP 10/10 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 13| Fort: +1, Ref: +5, Will: +2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +0, CMD: 13, M.Attack +3 (1d6)| Init: +3 | Perception: +6 | Inspiration 3/3

Shaya looks at the tentative exchange with curiosity.


Sorry, somehow missed that this hadn't gotten an update from me. Busy week, and I think I went back to check something important then forgot as the answer to my query was inconclusive. Drea had the cloak, what did she do with it upon realizing she couldn't tell whether or not it was magical?

The gillman looks exceedingly confused, largely because Virog's accent makes the lip-reading difficult, but he seems to understand. The gillman breaks his silence and informs the Pathfinders that they have entered a site sacred to the gillmen. It was once sacred to Aroden, the dead god of humanity, as well, but over the past century, the carvings in the nearby room have weathered and melted, and he speculates that soon Aroden’s influence will have faded completely.

A sense motive roll may be appropriate.

The Exchange

Male Human Oracle 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | F +0, R +3, W +2 | CMB -2, CMD 6 | Spd 30' | Perc +5 | Init -2 | PFS # 88575-11
Resources:
  • Spell Slots Available: Oracle: 1st: 2/4
  • Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
  • Wand of cause fear: 15 charges
  • Crossbow bolts: 15

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Virog doesn't notice it, anyone can make that check though.

Scarab Sages

Genderless Sylph Occultist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 15 (t11;f14) | CMD 13 | **F+4 R+2 W+3 | resist electricity 5 | Init+3 | Perception+4 | SM+0

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3

Drea seems very pleased that the gillman communicates with them; they seem oblivious to everything else.

Drea is not wearing the cloak; they likely tied it to their belt to stash it.

501 to 550 of 560 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 5 / 6: Year of the Demon and Sky Key! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.