Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Inner Sea Megadungeon: Delving the Drowning Stones

Game Master Garden Tool

A site-based adventure featuring one of the Mwangi Expanse's largest ruins: the Drowning Stones.

GoogleDocs Maps


351 to 400 of 551 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

"Really, this is all simply remarkable! Ojore, my good man! If not for you I'm not sure how this all would have turned out." Dabbing his forhead with a damp hankie Elsir gestures at the carnage around him. "But my friends the hour is growing late and we should be off."

I though GT was keeping track of our XP, but I guess not


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

And I thank all of you for helping my brother, the leopard. You have shown respect if not reverence for the cat and helped me defeat its enemies. I am in your debt. I believe we all have made a new friend in this jungle and we have not seen the last of that magnificent creature.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

"What the Mother has taken, we shall redeem," Nicoleta murmurs in response to Ojore's words, as though completing a prayer.

Nic will indeed take point once again once we move on.

Dark Archive

The great cat disappears into the treetops as your party resumes its journey. The remainder of the trek back to the Pathfinder's encampment is more or less uneventful.

Captain "Dandy" seems surprised to see you back so soon. Strolling with a leisurely gait which contradicts his concerned expression, Dandle asks:

"Back so soon; something to report already?


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Ojore speaks calmly. Yes, some things sir. One of which is that we found ourselves somewhat ill equipped for the challenges we were facing, even before we reached your drowning stones. We do have important news, but it is equally important that we better equip ourselves for the dangers we are sure to face. He looks to the wizard to fill in some details.

Dark Archive

"Nothing's tailing you, right? And good lord, what happened to this guy?"

Dandle eyes the jungle beyond before stooping down to inspect Shange.


"Aye, between th' great hairy spider, th' ettercaps and their demon-worshipin' ways, and th' skum ... well, i' were a right fun trip. 'Course, th' cat go' a little buggered up, but mebbe we c'n fix 'im here. Grab a few potions an' we're off again!" Despite their rather rapid return, Kargath is in high spirits. He got to clobber a few things, and that's pretty much all it takes to make him a happy dwarf.


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

"Poor Shange, well that would be the part where we were ill prepared. The first night we were beset upon by a massive spider and Shange took the brunt of it's assault upon us. It's venom was quite toxic and not a single one of us had any anti-venom. So we've come back to correct that blunder on our part." Nesipho fishes into his haversack and pulls out one of the pieces of jewelry the spider was wearing. "The odd thing, or one of the odd things anyway, is it was wearing this. Quite a few pieces of it actually. So in addition to some anti-venom we'd like to get a few other items as well."

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Nodding in agreement with his companions Elsir addresses the Captain. "Sir, despite being gone a short time I think we still have some valuable information to provide. During our initial foray we were able to locate what could be a very important archeological find. I took the time to notate in on our map, however the area has become overrun with ettercaps and giant spiders. It became quite clear to us that we needed to report back and restock on supplies such as wands, anti-venom and other consumables, else we die from poison or the god's know what else."


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

OJore's expression betrays his feeling that he let his friend down as he speaks of the spider's venom. I was on watch, with Shange of course. His keen senses picked up the stealthy movements of the spider at once and he was on it before most could act. After Elsir dropped the arachnid from the trees Shange's natural weapons tore into in viciously and the spider retaliated with a single envenomed bite. Despite healing magics, my skill in the healing arts, and divine guidance we almost lost a teammate. He still recovers.

Dark Archive

"Poor guy," Dandy remarks.

Squinting at the gold that Nesipho flashes, Venture-captain Highwind stands up again, brushing dust from his cloak. The plainspoken-yet-moderately-eccentric nobleman scratches his chin, and shakes his head.

"Yeah, that's gold alright; but it's no artifact. Trade it for whatever you need at the surplus tent. Oh, that's right! Mister Thunderstrike, did you know that our supplier and on-staff craftsman is a dwarven gentleman like yourse-ARRHGH! DEMON'S BALLS! Hellish mosquitoes!"

Dandle slaps at his arm, quite suddenly.

"Quite a bother, those." "Dandy" smiles politely, and continues.

"Mister Torneglass. Learned forging from his clan and learned alchemy from a gnome. Learned everything else from academies in Cheliax, sponsored by my family. We actually have a proper forge and a respectable lab set up out here, sooo... have at it."


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

I have forgotten who was tracking loot. What do we have to spend? Did we want to sell anything we have found so far. And what do we buy? I recommend a healer's Kit (50 gold), with surgeon's tools (20 gold), and an Antidote kit (100 gold), 4 antitoxin (200 gold) and 2 antiplague (100 gold). Plus a partially charged want of Lesser restoration (If available as a first level spell from the Paladin's spell list) and a fully charged wand of cure light wounds. I am sure there are other supplies we could benefit from. Thoughts?


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

Loot was 6k, assuming my appraisal was accurate.

We had planned to split it 6 ways, 5 party members plus a group loot share, which would put it at 1k available for the group items. Personally though I'd have no issue buying the items Ojore recommend as group items, then splitting the remainder for personal cash.

Total cost of the items Ojore listed would be 1220 not counting the wand of lesser restoration since that will vary depending on how many charges we want.

"Anything else captain? If not I'm going to get some rest, it's been a brisk march back to reach camp before nightfall."

If there is nothing else Nesipho will rest for the night and head over to the lab and supply areas in the morning, with one piece of the jewelry in hand.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Did you all want a wand of Lesser Infernal Healing? I also agree with Nesipho about the group split. GT: can I buy spells here as well?

Right then Captain, if you show me your maps I'll be happy to mark on there the location where we found the waystone at. Also sir, if you have access to any arcane spell scrolls, I would like to take a look at them."

If you guys want me to craft some minor wonderous items for the group. I can do that while we are in camp.


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

I would love a cloak of resistance as part of my share of the loot!

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

I could craft that easly, it requires 500gp worth of raw materials


"Oh, ho! A dwarf, eh? Bet he be one o' them layabouts that git along so well wit' ye tall folk. I'll go an' give 'im a piece in a bit. As for glitter, yeah, git wha' ye need an' divvy th' rest out. Ain't like I be tryin' t' git a vorpal snicker-snack or anythin'. Gods above, that's look ridiculous."

Dark Archive

"Mister Torneglass' supply tent contains whatever we've commissioned from the Society. You should be able to find most of the usual stuff. Whatever that is."

Dandle spends some time with Elsir, updating unfinished local maps while a Society appraiser-scholar confirms the value of the party's haul.

How many days do we need in the encampment, and what will we be crafting or (attempting to) buy? Also, specifically what potions and scrolls are we interested in? Anything on the low-to-mid-level alchemist formulae list is available through Torneglass. Most anything that isn't immediately available is available for commission (though shipping will take some time).


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Let me look through the new equipment guide. >:) The one question I know I have for you is 2 parts and concerns the wand of Lesser Restoration. First, can it be purchased as a first level spell, since its a first level spell for Paladins and I think one other? Second, can we purchase a wand with 10-20 charges? I think 2 days max will be good for Ojore. He can get Shange fully healed easily in 2 days. Likely he can do it in the morning and be ready to travel the next morning, with a fresh selection of spells.


"I'll stop by th' dwarf's place an' see wha' he's got, but I been really wantin' one o' then bags tha' carry more'n they look. Mebbe even one o' them backpacks. Saw a fella once, took a huge glaive outta one o' them, slick as ye please. Looked like solid gold, too. Musta been worth a purty penny..." Kargath's words faded away as he turned and walked out.

At the supply tent, he stuck his head in and yelled "Haloo in there. Be this th's supply tent? Dandy said t' take me pick an' he'd cover th' cost."


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

I'd also be interested in a cloak of resistance Elsir.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

Nicoleta isn't interested in anything in particular for the moment beyond the group purchases.

Dark Archive

Heh... would Kargath like to try a Bluff check or is he just being facetious?

Ojore wrote:
Let me look through the new equipment guide. >:) The one question I know I have for you is 2 parts and concerns the wand of Lesser Restoration. First, can it be purchased as a first level spell, since its a first level spell for Paladins and I think one other? Second, can we purchase a wand with 10-20 charges? I think 2 days max will be good for Ojore. He can get Shange fully healed easily in 2 days. Likely he can do it in the morning and be ready to travel the next morning, with a fresh selection of spells.

Paladin-crafted wands exist (and can be made and sold for less), but the wands that the Society has on-hand are cleric-crafted. The best way to get access to cheap, paladin-made wands is to play a paladin with Craft Wand, or to meet and befriend one in-game. That said (as with any special order), the Society can commission or search for virtually anything you might need (and are willing to pay for). Shipping them takes time, though. Since most wands are not crafted by paladins, it might take even longer if you hold out for the Society to locate and buy up one of the cheap ones on the market. It's no skin off the Society's nose if that's what you want to do - as long as you're willing to wait longer for a rarer item (and the same is true for obscure items of all types... whether that means a wand with an uncommon caster or strange stuff like the apparatus of the crab).


The grin on Kargath's face shows he is indeed just joking around. "So, whatcha got in here?"


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Ok. Along with the healing kits and alchemicals I mentioned, for now I would like to buy some scrolls of Lesser Restoration and order a Paladin crafted wand to be picked up later. I propose that with the price difference for both scrolls and wands of that spell, Paladin crafted items would replace cleric crafted ones pretty quickly in a world where both are possible. 25 gold for a pally scroll vs 150 gold for a cleric scroll. So, put me down for 4 scrolls if Pally crafted and 2 if cleric crafted. Confusing enough? :)


Make sure we have some way to deal with swarms


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

I think of that as the Mage'd department, but he may think differently. We should all have some alchemist fire/acid in our personal inventory.


And I just happen to be talking to an alchemist!

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Your right that we should all be carrying some fire/acid, but I'll look into some AE damage spells for that sort of situation. GT i'll get you a list of spells I will be looking for.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Walking into Master Torneglass's supply tent, Elsir delicately dabs the sweat off his forehead with a perpetually clean hankie. Ah, hello my good man. Captain Dandle directed me to your fine cough establishment. I have a list of several scrolls I am hoping that you have on hand. I have written a list for you. Please let me know if you have anything on hand. And for the more rare scrolls how long you estimate it would take for arrival. Much thanks! Leaving the scroll on the table Elsir leaves Master Torneglass and Mr. Thunderstrike to their discussion.

A list of marvelous magical incantations

Burning Hands
Flaming Sphere
Burning Gaze
Stone Call
Snapdragon Fireworks
Infernal Healing

-Elsir

Elsir will need one day per Cloak of Resistance +1 He can auto pass his Spellcraft check to create the items. So I think three days total for him to make some extra scrolls, and create two Cloak's of Resistance.


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

Following close behind his companions Nesipho addresses Mister Torness in dwarvish, "Usta Torneglass, benim yoldaşları gibi ben de onları stokta varsa öğeleri bir çift almak istiyorum. Bazı simyacının yangın ve bazı şaheser araçları güzel yapardı."

translation:
Master Torneglass, like my companions I'd also like to pick up a couple of items if you have them in stock. Some alchemist's fire, and some masterwork tools would do nicely.

4 alchemists fire
Masterwork thieves tools
All payed for immediately out of my current reserve of 200gp before any share from the jewelry, assuming he has enough alchemists fire in stock.

Dark Archive

The dwarf lounging inside the tent appears to be dozing or resting with his feet up on a desk at the moment that his tent becomes a hot-spot for your party. He does not startle upon Kargath, Elsir, and Nesipho's intrusion, but opens one serene eye. With a sleepy sniffle, the dwarf lifts a heavy tome from his chest - something he'd been reading before he dozed off, it seems - and nods along with everyone's requests. In a bored monotone, the dwarf begins to take down everyone's requests.

A man speakin' the dwarves' tongue, and a dwarf speakin' in man's. Pathfinders. The dwarf rubs his nose, then squints at his inventory files. Aye, I got acid. I got fire in a bottle - miracles abound in this age d'they not. Tomb raider's tools, aye. Stay out o'my tent with these, y'hear. And whas'sis?

Torneglass swipes Elsir's list up, and squints at it, too. He seems to have trouble reading; and the reason why seems evident: a pair of cracked and broken glasses rests on the dwarf's desk.

Got it, got it, got it, got it... mm...

Handing the note back to Elsir, Mister Toneglass concludes: "I got all but the last two. Gonna be special order; talk to the venture-captain.

Outside, Dandy takes Ojore's order.

"Mr. Torneglass can provide healer's supplies and medicine. Wands and scrolls put to bone and paper by a paladin are rarities, though. Such a... direct manifestation of divine will isn't the sort of artifact one has collecting dust in a storehouse, but I'll see what I can do. Go to the little shrine over at the southern end of the camp. There's a healer on staff - one of Sarenrae's devout, but not a priest. Explain what you're looking for and tell him that the venture captain asked what it would take for him to put me in touch with Sir Nester. Take Inquisitor Nicoleta with you; Desna and Sarenrae have ever been close allies. In the meantime, I'll ready the scrolls that you requested."

Dandy dodges a flying insect.

"Ugh. If you're out when the orders arrive, we'll send the silver raven as usual."

Everyone can pay for mark off the items that I've indicated are available - everything but the paladin-crafted wands and scrolls. Ojore, the cleric scrolls are on hand. Are you taking those now or holding out for special-ordered paladin scrolls? Elsir, the first four scrolls are on hand as well, but snapdragon fireworks and infernal healing (being somewhat more obscure and not-traditionally-used spells) are not. It's a simple matter to put those on order, too, however. Shipments are delivered magically, but must arrive in Eleder by semi-conventional means before they can be teleported to the encampment. The Society is invested in its agents, and does not charge for shipping (but you pay the cost of the item up front, and then you wait for it to arrive).


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

Nesipho offers the dwarf a crooked but friendly smile. He carefully stows the items in his handy haversack.


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Thank you Dandy. I had better purchase 2 of the cleric versions of the scroll, Lesser Restoration, and a single one of Delay Poison. I will order the wand of Lesser Restoration, crafted by a Paladin of the society and pay in advance. If possible I would like to purchase one with 30 charges but will take a full one if that is what is available.

Ojore buys the following items with party funds:

Healer's Kit - 50 gold
Surgeon's Kit - 20 gold
Blood Block X2 - 50 gold
Antidote Kit - 100 gold
AntiToxin X4 - 200 Gold
AntiPlague X2 - 100 gold
Scroll of Lesser Restoration (Cleric)X2 - 270 gold
Scroll of Slow Poison (Druid) - 135
Wand of Cure Light Wounds - 750

He will also order a Paladin crafted wand of Lesser Restoration with 30 charges for 495 gold - Paid up front. But if its not feasible to get a partially charged wand he will get a fully charged wand.

Total party money spent = 2170. Remaining funds to party = 3850, or 766 each. Orore gives 500 gold to Elsir for his cloak.

If anyone objects to an item please let me know. I am not sure if we discussed a wand of cure light, but it makes good sense to me. Also, I think we had Bracers of Armor that were +1. I recommend we sell these but if Elsir wants to wear them I am good with that. To me there are just not enough armor to worry about.


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

That list of items is good Ojore.
As for the bracers I guess it depends on how often Elsir intends to keep Mage Armor up as they won't stack with that.

Nesipho hands another 500 gold to Elsir to make a second cloak, then spends the couple of days time in camp studying languages he has not yet learned.

I'm ready to head back out whenever.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

Actually, changed my mind.

After the others leave Torneglass' shop, Nicoleta steps inside diffidently and nods to the irascible dwarf. "Hello again," she murmurs. "Do you have any more of that acid I bought last time? I've only the bottled fire left now. If you do, I'll take two vials, please." She fishes a pair of platinum coins from her belt and offers them while studying her feet.

I assume she'll have more luck getting the holy water I also want to buy from the same source as whoever is going to make the scrolls we're getting...

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Excellent Mr. Tornglass. In that case I will purchase the scrolls of Burning Gaze and Burning Hands. And forgive me for commenting, but I notice that your glasses are broken? I have a spell that might be able to mend them if you would like me to do so?

Ok, so we are looking at 3 days for me to do all of the crafting necessary for gear. I'll go ahead and order snapdragon fireworks and infernal healing, and buy Burning Gaze and Burning Hands, scribing them to his spell book for a total of 225g, leaving him with 541g. I am also ok with selling the Bracer of Armor.

Day 1: Craft a Cloak of Resistance +1 (500g - PAID)
Day 2: Craft a Cloak of Resistance +1 (500g -PAID)
Day 3: Craft a Pearl of Power (1st Level) (500g From Elsir's Stash)


Kargath picked up a well-tooled backpack and peered inside it. Though it looked to have normal dimensions on the outside, inside it seemed to have no end. A grin on his face, he asked Torneglass "How much fer th' fancy backpack?" Upon learning how much, his grin faded. He put the pack back on its shelf and mumbled "mebbe next time, then."

Kargath will just laze about the place for the next 3 days, then.

Dark Archive

That they are, but they's magic. Can't just 'fix' magic; not with what I got on hand. Working on it, though, thank'ya kindly.

The dwarf slaps the acid vials down on the counter for Nicoleta, and retrieves Elsir's scrolls and the bulk of Ojore's supplies. Elsir is able to find some space to work, and to count out the haul.

Ojore: Like Dandle said, you'll have to ask Serenrae's healer to contact the Paladin Nester to place the order for the wand. See above.

Looks like Nesipho will be studying his linguistics. What'll everyone else be doing in camp for three days?


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Once he orders his wand, and picks up a few Alchemist Fires Ojore will focus on healing up Shange and together they will help see to the security of the camp. If there is healer's work to be done he certainly lends his hand there. He will also offer to convert any equipment the party has from normal to masterwork with the spell Masterwork Transformation. This is a permanent transformation but costs 150 gold for armor and 300 gold for weapons. Not cheap but it does save having to sell and re-buy the weapon. Finally he will make some Goodberries on Day three and hand them out to the party.

3 castings of Goodberries: 6d4 ⇒ (2, 4, 1, 1, 1, 3) = 12

After collecting his healing supplies and 4 Alchemist Fire Orore asks Nicoleta to accompany him on a visit to the shrine to tale to the healer there.

Good day to you. I am Ojore druid of these lands. I will be in camp for three days and wanted to offer my services to you as a healer while I am here. And I am in need of a favor from you as well. venture-captain Dandy has recommended that I ask you to put me in touch with Sir Nester of your order.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

Nicoleta follows along with Ojore, but allows the druid to take the lead in the conversation.

Dark Archive

The aging scholar attending to the shrine looks up from his ledgers and tomes. A recent addition to the encampment, the old man regards Ojore and Nicoleta with scrutiny.

"Eh. Yes, hello. I've seen you around - pleased to make your acquaintance, Ojore. Inquisitor Mashrava. Nester, was it? Special order? I can do that... indeed, I can."

The scholar strokes his while mustache, and makes a note in his ledger.

"I wonder, though, if you could do the church of Sarenrae the smallest of favors. This demoness... Sifkesh. The one that the sk.. er, the ulat-kini worship. I wonder if perhaps you would bring any artifacts or information relevant to this unfortunate Abyssal creature back to me. I am not a priest, but devout I am, all the same. A cult like this one is an uncommon discovery - I would study it on behalf of the church."


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Ojore glaces over at Nicoleta before responding. We do not seek the ulat-kini, but I suspect we will find them again on our journeys. I will gladly do this thing for you and for the church of Sarenrae.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Nicoleta makes a small warding gesture with her hand, almost reflexively. "I understand the need for knowledge," she says quietly, "but such things as dangerous - it would be safest to destroy them, don't you think?"

Dark Archive

Those Sense Motives turn up nothing suspicious.

"Oh, no. You mustn't destroy them, child. We must endeavor to understand this enemy. Dangerous they might be, but ignorance is just as dangerous."

Does anyone have any additional requests or purchases to make before we address the few days Elsir will need, and move on?


I'm good. Kargath doesn't need much


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

None from me


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Ojore spends his last full day making his Goodberries and bonding further with Shange. That next morning he will give 2 berries to each party member explaining that each will serve as a full mean and heal a point of damage, but that they will only stay fresh a couple of days.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

Nicoleta looks anything but convinced, but her only reply is, "Do you have any bottles of holy water available? I would like to purchase two, if you do."

Other than that, I'm good.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Elsir will also want to pick up two flasks of holy water and two alch fire just to be safe. Aside from that I am ready to move on.

351 to 400 of 551 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Garden Tool's Delving the Drowning Stones Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.