Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Inner Sea Megadungeon: Delving the Drowning Stones

Game Master Garden Tool

A site-based adventure featuring one of the Mwangi Expanse's largest ruins: the Drowning Stones.

GoogleDocs Maps


251 to 300 of 551 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Ojore calls out one last time in the strange feline language and then lets the Totem Transformation drop from his features. Not sure I can use weapon and shield with that spell up. I think the spell Speak with Animals will run its normal course. Should last three minutes for me.

Feline:
If they come we will fight them and drive them away. After I will heal your wounds some.

He will then cast Longstrider on himself and move to Z16 to take cover behind the large tree. Shange will move to Z17 and crouch behind the same tree. To Elsir he agrees Hide us if you can/

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

"Right the, everyone please take your locations, if your going to heal the feline, then please do. Once the spell takes effect I'll have to maintain my concentration or it will fail." giving my companions a moment to take their places or any further actions Elsir will cast Silent Image modifying the landscape to create trees and rocks of matching vegetation overlayed onto our party. The landscape modifications will only apply to 5' squares directly ontop of the group members. Elsir can create a total of 7 10' cube illusions, so I could modify a 10x70 or 20x35 space


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

"Kargath, you mind becoming the center of attention here? See if we can draw the beasts between the trees here?" He waves his arm a the tree Ojore is hiding behind and another tree a little farther north that he hustles over to. "A well placed grease spell might be just to thing to sow chaos among them. Elsir, stay behind Kargath and use that tree for cover as needed."

Nesipho crouches down in the light undergrowth behind one of the trees Z12, attempting to remain silent and hidden using both the natural terrain and Elsir's illusion.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

He peers around the trunk watching for any sign of movement in the jungle.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

As soon as I can see (or hear) something within ~100' I will use my wand of shield on self then put it away. I will keep my rapier drawn.

I'm thinking if Kargath goes to AG13 or thereabouts and draws their attention to him, Elsir can drop a grease spell around AB14. If they have ranged weapons both he and Kargath can take cover behind the big tree there. This would mean Kargath will either need to not be covered by the spell, or probably better step out of the spell area once we know there aren't to many to fight.

Depending on where they appear at the west, we may draw them between Ojore and Nicoleta instead.


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

I would have to touch the cat to heal him, and he has retreated even higher into the the tree. Ojore explains to Elsir.

Once in position the druid will pull and use his wand of Barkskin and use it on Shange IF time permits.

Cheliax

Elsir, you might want to draw a border (if you know how) around the area(s) you're going to affect with silent image.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Ok I'll go ahead with that.


"So, ye want me t' stand in the center an' make like a big target? Maybe takin' all o' them on a' once? I like that plan!" Kargath pulled his cestus us on his hands, cracked his gnarled knuckles, and grinned his gap-toothed manic grin.

[/ooc]go into full defense action for now[/ooc]

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Not able to modify google maps from work, and its going to be a long day GT, so I did my best to do so from my iPhone with limited results. Take a look, I used all 7 of my 10ft squares, but it hit everyone.

Cheliax

Silent image zones outlined. Note that the leopard (though hiding) is too high up to be affected by a 10-foot cube centered on the ground. Well enough, since he would be just as likely to be confused by the illusion as the ulat-kini would be.

Kargath's Perception check: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

After a long pause (or a short wait, depending on your perspective), everyone but the dwarf - who has again become distracted by one or more of the many biting, crawling, buzzing irritations of the jungle - begin to see and hear the hideous, hunch-backed ulat-kini stalking through the foliage and toward the trail. Resembling toothy frog-fish, and walking upright like boggards, the ulat-kini (save for one) creep forward with javelins drawn.

Map updated. The ulat-kini in space V14 has no javelin. We are not in initiative yet, because nobody has taken a hostile action. Specified buffs are up as indicated.

Everyone is covered and concealed by Elsir's silent images. Are we attacking, waiting, or doing something else entirely?


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Depending on the length of the long pause Ojore would like to cast additional buffs in the following order - Barkskin on Shange from the wand (already mentioned above), Shillelagh on his club, and the Bull's Strength on Shange - so three rounds of buffing. But I am fine with less rounds - just let me know.

Ojore watches from the cover both the tree and the illusion waiting for the ulat-kini to close. He silently strokes Shanges, calming the cat and encouraging it to wait as well.

Knowledge Nature:ulat-kini: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Elsir is holding his action and will maintain concentration on Silent Image I am hopeing they will try to group up on Kargath (Since he is the only one visable) and I can drop a Create Pit or Grease on several during my first action.

Hiding in the bushes Elsir watches as the ulat-kini creep foward. They seem to know the jungle, thats clear, One does not have a Javelin, perhaps he is the leader?

Perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Knowledge (Nature:ulat-kini) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

If I can't make a skill roll due to maintaining concentration on the illusion, I'll keep the illusion going.


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

Nesipho is waiting for any of the following:
They move into the road (preferably with a grease spell dropped by Elsir)
OR one of them gets adjacent to him where he can make a surprise attack.
OR combat to starts somewhere.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3
Nesipho Inkosi wrote:

Nesipho is waiting for any of the following:

They move into the road (preferably with a grease spell dropped by Elsir)
OR one of them gets adjacent to him where he can make a surprise attack.
OR combat to starts somewhere.

Nicoleta is basically waiting for the same things. However, if there are three rounds between when Nicoleta steps behind the tree and the arrival of the skum, she will cast bless (we should all easily be in the burst), shield of faith (on herself) and divine favor, in that order (so if there are fewer rounds, she will cast fewer spells accordingly). She won't risk verbal components if she thinks the skum might hear, though.


Kargath swats at a number of insects while waiting for the enemy to arrive. He even hums a dwarven ditty. After a few minutes of this he yells out into the woods, "I ken hear ye comin', ya flat-footed goofs! Why ain't ya comin' up t' speak t' a dwarf proper, instead o' sneakin' about like cats?" The dwarf had a bit of amusement in his voice, though his words might have been spoiled somewhat by the fact that he was half-turned away from the newcomers.

Cheliax

The ulat-kini belch out a word that sounds something like "blat." Then, after a moment of hesitation, the creatures lurch forward, as if to attack.

Those of you that the skum are not aware of (those of you hidden in the illusions) may take advantage of surprise round actions, right now. Otherwise, it's just initiative.

Cheliax

Ulat-kini knowledge: Despite being a former slave-race engineered by the aboleth, the ulat-kini (most of whom have forgotten their once-feared name) have become an independent force with the decline of the aboleth. The are amphibious creatures (slow on land, but fast in water), very hardy, and about as intelligent as a human or a dwarf. They are adept at attacking with claws, teeth, and manufactured weapons.

You see no indication that any of these ulat-kini are "in charge" of the others.


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

It seems that there was not enough time to do his priority of castings, correct? So in the surprise round Ojore will cast Shillelagh on his weapon. Shange will ready to attack any enemy that comes within bite range.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

Did we get our three rounds' worth of buffing?


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

Taking no actions in the surprise round. Remaining hidden for now.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Holding action until multiple Ulat-kini get within 10' of each other

Cheliax

I should have been more specific about the short wait/long pause preceding the appearance of the ulat-kini. You do/did have enough time to buff.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

Nicoleta is waiting for closer range or explicit hostilities.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

I will remind everyone that you have bless in effect when hostilities begin.


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Hi all, Sorry for my absence. I am back from Dragon Con and catching up. Ready to continue here. I hope everyone had a great weekend.


I am here, and beached out. Let the games begin!


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Buffs have been added to stats as temps. Ojore will continue to hold his action.

Cheliax

...
..
.

Okay, sorry for the delay. I think we're on initiative. The ulat-kini have heard Kargath's ranting and are surging forward to attack. The one at V14 has no javelin.

INITIATIVE ROLLS:
Skum's initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Elsir's Initiative: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24
Kargath's Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Ojore's Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Nesipho's Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Nicoleta's Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Shange's Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

INITIATIVE ORDER

Elsir @ 24
Ojore @ 20
Shange @ 14
Skum @ 12
Nesipho @ 10
Nicoleta @ 9
Kargath @ 4

I think Elsir is delaying, which makes it Ojore and Shange's turns.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Yes, I am delaying. Want to wait until the Skum move so that I can try to catch a couple.


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Then the druid is up. With a quick hand signal he releases Shange and they both move to engage the flat footed and hopefully surprised skum in V14. He closes at W14 while the cat circles around the tree and strikes from V13.

Enchanted Club: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 242d6 + 5 ⇒ (1, 2) + 5 = 8

Cat Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 181d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Cheliax

The injured lion soldiers on, but Shange's bite is too slow to connect. Not so for Ojore's club, which clobbers the hideous upright frog-thing a good one.

The ulat-kini makes a surprised burping sound, and fights back with tooth and claw.

Skum's bite attack: 1d20 ⇒ 10 (modifier withheld)
Skum's claw attack: 1d20 ⇒ 8 (modifier withheld)
Skum's claw attack: 1d20 ⇒ 6 (modifier withheld)

Clearly unprepared, the monster is more "flail" than fury. His javelin-armed hunting partners rush the trail and begin to surround Kargath, keeping about five feet between themselves and the dwarf. All but one, that is... the fourth ulat-kini circles around, brandishing his javelin as he emerges from the undergrowth about thirty feet from Kargath's location.

Three of the ulat-kini double move. The map is updated. It is Nesipho's turn.


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

As Nesipho rises from the brush his rapier takes on a soft glow. Then at a word of command lighting dances along the blade. Trusting that Ojore and Shange have the umzala they are fighting dealt with he rushes forward to fend off one of those seeking to surround Kargath, his movements swift and silent.

Swift action: Use arcane point to give rapier +1
Standard action: cast shocking grasp
Move action: move to Z17
Spell strike Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Shocking grasp damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9

Cheliax

The creature spasms as the shock passes through its body.

Nicoleta, then Kargath.


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Wait, an 18 from the cat misses the flat footed one, while a 14 hits the non-flat footed one? Seems that Ojore has chosen the bad ass :) Other than the missing javelin is the on that Ojore hit dressed or armed any differently? Any totems or holy symbols?

Cheliax

Oops! No, an 18 hits - I think I misread the total as a 10? He is still up though.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

I'm not sure if a 5 ft step from AD18 to AC19 is possible. If it is (with agile feet, if necessary):

Nicoleta steps around the tree, her blades already moving as she strikes from the cover of the illusion.

First starknife attack on AB20: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
First starknife damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Crit damage: 2d4 + 10 ⇒ (2, 4) + 10 = 16
Second starknife attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Second starknife damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


"'ere now ye maggoty smellin' fishhead. Don't ye be attackin' withou' a chance o' talkin'! Tha' be me job!" Kargath moved in fast and drove his hooked thumb deep into the nearest creature's eye socket. The eye squelched as his thumb went in, and the dwarf grinned as he said, "Never bet against a dwarf, eh?"

Round 1:

If Nicoleta's target is still standing, move to AC19. If not, move to Z19 (avoiding AOO) to flank with Nesipho.

dirty trick (blind) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 vs. CMD


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Elsir seems to still be delaying. I'll be out of pocket all day tomorrow so I will post my turn now. Not likely anyone will be up to help me or the cat anyway. Seems we are better at fighting Skum than large spiders. :)

Shange moves into the flank and full attacks, a flurry of claws and teeth.

Bite: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 = 221d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Claw: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 = 231d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Claw: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 = 141d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Pretty sure that Skum is down if not this attack is on him. If so Ojore moves to AB 17 and makes this attack against what should be a blind opponent. Bonus might be a little better against the blind Skum than the +2 shown, but if he is not blind then its two less.

Enchanted Club: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 = 142d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 2) + 5 = 13

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

I was hoping to catch at least two in a grease spell before I broke from the illusion. I could hit one now, but we have it pretty well under control. Everyone ok with that?


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Hit AB23 with something.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Well that's a shame, I really would have prefered a more optimal placement, but time to be useful I suppose.

Elsir will take a 5' south to Z22, seeing the Skum at AB23, Elsir will cast Create Pit DC16 Reflex

Noticing the egregious damage that has already been done by Nicoleta, Elsir mentally reevaluates her threat index for future calculations. "Kargath, if yours is still alive feel free to throw him into this pit, otherwise our friend should be joining us in roughly twenty four seconds."

Cheliax

@ Shisumo: Heavy undergrowth takes a whopping 4 squares of your movement, but agile feet is pretty clear about ignoring all difficult terrain and associated penalties; so Nicoleta's five-foot-step is possible, which means she gets a full attack off for 30 damage. As a bonus, undergrowth also grants concealment.

With a deft lunge through the undergrowth, Nicoleta elegantly but efficiently eviscerates the ulat-kini moving in on Kargath. The shredded frog-thing doesn't have time to register what's happened, and dies a painless and immediate death.

Kargath, I don't see how you can move without provoking. You'd have to move forward, then diagonally twice (and into difficult terrain). Assuming I'm not missing anything, I'm going to move you without provoking and also without flanking.

In stark contrast to the inquisitor's clean kill, Kargath simply wraps his hands around his opponents' head and digs a thumb into its eye socket. With an anguished and inhuman scream, the blinded ulat-kini shudders with fright, and with pain. Meanwhile, Shange - despite his earlier injuries - topples another of the frog-men with tooth and nail, shredding the creature with a lethal flurry of attacks.

Ojore, I think you meant to say AA17 (adjacent to the blind ulat-kini), so that's where I'm moving you.

Moving effortlessly through the impeding undergrowth, Ojore strides toward the screaming ulat-kini and simply clobbers it with his magically-augmented club. Helpless to defend itself, the blinded creature's screaming stops as abruptly as it began. At the same moment, Elsir drops the illusions from which the party laid ambush, and conjures up an extradimensional pit beneath the remaining ulat-kini's feet.

Skum's Reflex saving throw: 1d20 ⇒ 6 (modifier withheld)
Skum's falling damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

The pitiful creature almost comically flails about in the air as it falls unceremoniously into the extraplanar, stone-walled "pit." From the sound of it, the creature lands prone.

Climbing to its feet, the "skum" in the pit struggles in vain to climb the coarse but otherwise sheer walls of the pit.

Skum's Climb check: 1d20 ⇒ 8 (modifier withheld)

That was the end of one round and the start of another. We're back to Nesipho.


GT - sorry about the "not provoking" movement. I guess I misread the map. Good thing I didn't need the flanking, after all.


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

With only one threat remaining Nesipho rushes south towards the pit, moving his rapier to his off hand and pulling his short spear from off his back. He hurls it towards the creature at the bottom of the pit.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Seeing his spear will prove less than fatal Nesipho grunts. "So who wants to jump down and throttle that wretched creature?"

Should be Nicoleta then Kargath up next.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

Nicoleta keeps her starknives ready to hand as she approaches the pit. "Simplest to just wait for it to get out or the spell to end and take it all at once," she murmurs quietly. She warily stays far enough away from the edge to avoid any risk that she might tumble in.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

"About eighteen seconds before the spell ends. I doubt it will be able to climb out. It's twenty feet deep after all"


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

On his turn Ojore will call Shange to him as he moves closer to stand by Nicoleta. He spends his standard action this round scanning the jungle for other threats.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


"Bah! Wait for th' fish head t' come up, then pound 'im inta paste!" Kargath crunched one fist into his other hand and crouched, ready to spring at the creature the moment the spell ended and it came back into view.

Round 2:

Ready an action to charge the Skum when he returns above ground.

charge 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
damage 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Cheliax

Ojore can detect no additional threats. Are we all just going to ready / wait out the pit?


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Can someone talk to it? Ojore asks?


"Meh, their gabbledgook jest sounds like they be hawkin' up a loogie, t' me."

251 to 300 of 551 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Garden Tool's Delving the Drowning Stones Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.